Stores > Factory Authorized Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Factory Authorized Outlet by clicking a star below.

2017-04-15

Rikon band saw

"The ordering process was easy, the price was the lowest of any reseller on the web and my order was shipped and delivered in a timely fashion."

2017-04-14

Want a review before I get the product

"You sent me a email to review you and it has not arrived. How would you rate that?"

Too slow

"Order was delayed then rescheduled for several weeks. But still kept hold on my credit card would not delay charge until order was shipped. So I Cancelled because same item was available on Amazon in 48 hours."

Horrible

"Loss of sale from me. Because I spent more than 500 dollars AND asked for express delivery, only for them to tell me I needed to call the bank and clear it? Understood that fraud happens every day, but this order? $511?!?! Cheap business. I'm a small business coming up in the game and I'll never have good words to say about this company. "

2017-04-13

Excellent speed and customer service.

"Called to confirm with me questions regarding the order rather than wasting time with an email exchange. Expedited delivery was great."

2017-04-12

quick and easy

"now you are working me - Makita batteries sure better be as good as the originals"

2017-04-10

Sunglasses

"Been over two weeks have not received my order yet"

Great service

"Thanks to Robert in customer service he was able to help me out with his Manger. Love doing business with you all thank you.

FAST

"Very fast delivery. Very pleased"

Do Not Want Our Business

"Received order confirmation on a Wednesday, e-mail on Friday saying that they needed to verify something prior to shipping, which I responded to via e-mail as well. Received another e-mail on Monday saying that they needed to confirm something with me...called and went to voicemail. Called same number back on Wednesday and went to voicemail...got another e-mail on Wednesday evening saying they needed to confirm order details. Called twice on Thursday and went to voicemail...left messages both times that I was disappointed with the delay and would just cancel the order if I did not have a shipping confirmation by Friday morning. Friday morning, nothing...just sent an e-mail back to them, asking them to cancel my order and letting them know that I would just find another vendor who actually wanted to ship me the product. I did not make any mistakes in my information when I placed the order...everything was complete, no verification needed. I order similar items in similar values on a regular basis without ever having run into something like this. My time is more valuable than that and I needed what I ordered, or I would not have ordered it."

2017-04-06

My orderdid not work out for me

"I ordered a part that I had hoped would work for my machine, when I recieved it and found that it didn't work, FAO said no problem returning it. A very easy process. Thank you"

No communication

"After a week still no email or notification of status"

2017-04-03

"I was really bummed when I went to order my tool belt bc it was in stock and for some reason it's not going to be shipped until April 4. Very disappointed "

Open Box

"It's a dewalt miter saw stand, advertised as new, box arrived opened, but, product was in good shape and price was unbeatable. No complaints, took off a star for open box."

2017-04-02

Still haven't received my order

"Ordered a long time ago, still haven't received it"

Share Factory Authorized Outlet's store rating

Factory Authorized Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Factory Authorized Outlet is a merchant member
Factory Authorized Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.