Stores > Factory Authorized Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Factory Authorized Outlet by clicking a star below.

Horrible

"I have to order 3 times , and after shipping recived cancelation notes saying posible fraud, i will never advise any one to buy there , it was a nighmere "

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2017

A rep from Factory Authorized Outlet, MaxToolEddie, has responded

“Hello Mr. Handal, we apologize for not being able to assist you with your order, however, we do have a verification process set up at random with orders to be verified before being shipped out. We truly hope that you understand that we are just looking out for the best interest of the customer. ”

Still waiting on refund

"After order week later I get email back ordered Then another email about longer wait time. Ask for refund"

slow shipping

"They said 1 to five business days. I still don't have my order. maybe I could better rate you if I actually had my order. "

2017-04-22

great experience and very helpful

"great overall experience. very helpful and courteous service reps"

Good experience

"2 items were back ordered which was emailed to me after placing my order. Disappointed that I was not made aware of the back order prior to purchasing. Other items arrived promptly and well packaged. Overall a good experience. "

Pretty satisfied

"I think I got a great deal. But I could not find the product I ordered to confirm the savings when I return to the FAO webpage.
I received notification regarding my order. But no notification that it was being shipped or where my order stood, which made for a pleasant surprise when I received the Simpson pressure washer this morning from FedX. I have not assembled the unit yet, so don't know if it works. Hope so.

Website tree

"It's very hard to find anything on this new webside, i loved the old side. To mutch clutter."

Satisfied

"Just exactly what I was expecting "

2017-04-21

I am not sure I will ever get my snow blower.

"I ordered it with the Factory Authorized Outlet because it was the only place that had it in stock. As it turns out they do not have it either. I can only hope I get it before it snows next winter."

2017-04-21

Polite and knowledgeable staff.

"Although being charged twice for the same product, the customer service staff were quick to fix the problem. I'm still waiting on my product. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow."

2017-04-20

A very good performance

"I ordered a Dewalt chop saw from Factory Authorized Outlet. My saw arrived today and I'm anxious to put it to use. If I might offer one area for service improvement it would be this; provide shipping status and estimated delivery time to the customer. This information is apparently readily at hand but it was not provided to me until I called and requested it. Most other online retailers provide the customer with this information as soon as the shipper is generated. Otherwise this was an excellent transaction. I would definitely shop with Factory Authorized Outlet again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. "

2017-04-20

Not all Here?

"Only two thirds of my order included in packaging. Are there two boxes with another to follow? "

Rep reply posted Apr-28-2017

A rep from Factory Authorized Outlet, MaxToolEddie, has responded

“Hello Mr. Schoenthal, We apologize for the delay in getting your order out. However, at the time when you place the order we were short on an item, however, we wanted to make sure we shipped you what we had in stock and then ship the remaining of your order once it became available. We appreciate your business and hope that everything arrived to your expectations. ”

2017-04-19

Excellent service

"I Have purchased several power tools. All tools arrived in a timely manor and at a price less than competitors."

2017-04-19

Awesome!

"Awesome fast Service! Great Product!"

2017-04-18

Mistake

"I still haven't received my order. I paid extra to get my order fast and was sent batteries with no tools to use them. Could of paid a little more and had tools in hand."

Share Factory Authorized Outlet's store rating

Factory Authorized Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Factory Authorized Outlet is a merchant member
Factory Authorized Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.