Stores > Factory Authorized Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Factory Authorized Outlet by clicking a star below.

Boring

"Having trouble because i had to get a code from my bank when i did they called again same thing .. bs"

Dewalt tools

"*** **** **** *** ** ****"

quick service / mail --------product as requested......not fake junk

"sdsfdfsdfdfdfdfdsfadfdffg yea!"

Partnumber mismatch

"According to site , part would fit, but it did not. Husqvarna did not have correct number. No answers, no help from them. 20% restocking fee and I pay return shipping??????"

Good tarp delivered promptly

"The tarp I ordered came promptly, and was of good quality. About the only downside is that some if the grommets are aluminum, not brass as advertised (but corners are brass). Overall I'm pleased."

2017-07-19

Doesn't in stock mean IN STOCK?

"I ordered in stock items and waited a week to get a shipping confirmation. After getting nothing, I emailed customer service and they replied that the items would not be in stock until the end of the month! So why do they list them as in stock?!"

Great seller

"Quick to ship. As described. Packaged well."

J&H PRINTING CO.

"Only problem I seen was I received no e-mail of the status of my order. Didn't know it shipped until I called, the person on the phone said he would e-mail status right away.
Should have been sent as soon as order shipped.

2017-07-18

Great prices and nice website

"There is a large selection of tools available at great prices. Nice website too. Purchase was shipped quickly."

Frustrated Expectations

"I ordered a Coleman camp stove/grill. The computer took my money and indicated that I should receive within a week. An employee notified me several days later that the item was out of stock, and should be available in another week. I do most of my shopping on computer. If an item that I am trying to buy is out of stock, the supplier's computer lets me know and doesn't accept my money. I am somewhat satisfied in that I was informed too late(I know the product is great, it is the service that should be improved . I needed to use the camp stove the day I was told it is expected to be shipped. I would have ordered the stove elsewhere if I had known that it wasn't in stock. Not a "Great Story!" for either of us. I needed to cancel my camping reservation on what is scheduled to be a perfect week (cost me $10 to cancel) :(. jd"

Great experience

"Good price, fast shipping. Contacted me when one of my items wasn't delayed."

Great condition

"Great condition almost like new "

2017-07-18

Not having what they have in stock

"When you go on line and see a company like Factory Authorized Outlet have what you need "IN STOCK" and you order with them to only have them send you multiple e-mails telling you they are sorry the item You are looking for is on back order for multiple weeks. Then when you go back on the website it still shows they have the product "IN STOCK". I know I am only a small business, but I can't tell my customers I can do the work and then e-mail them later and tell them I can't do the work because I can't get parts. "

2017-07-17

Competent

"Web description was accurate. Price was competitive and arrived when they said it would. Works great as described."

2017-07-17

Scam!!!!!

"Jackasses take your money but don't have item in stock. Than you have to file a claim with paypal to get your money back. Bunch of libtard losers. Still haven't received my money back. Never will i do any business with them. This is just my first review. I will be contacting the BBB. ALSO any other reviews I can leave I will. Jackwagons"

Share Factory Authorized Outlet's store rating

Factory Authorized Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Factory Authorized Outlet is a merchant member
Factory Authorized Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.