FactoryOutletSCoupons

"Quick and easy service.

Accurate too.

"all went smoothly and item arrived on time if not before expected

"Everything I ordered was in stock, they confirmed my order and let me know when my package was shipped, so I know when to expect it. The process was too simple."

"I orderd a charging cord. For a Braun electric razor. They, sent a charger, for van electric toothbrush.

I will not return it. Just take my loss. And, never buy, from them, again.

“Hello SJB@Home

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"Was emailed the wrong Product Code which wasn't discovered for several days. Was told that someone would call back in 48 hours - I finally called after 4 days. IT support couldn't get the update to work. Since I was at work and don't have access to a computer at home, I could only spend so much time on the phone. Was given a # to call, but by this time I was so discouraged, I just got around to attempting to install the upgrade today. Don't know if it's working or not. definately not satisfied with my experience."

“Hello jkc12171948

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. Great to hear that you installed the Software Download.

If you happen to encounter any issues with the item in the future then please contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 and we’ll be more than happy to assist.”

"I bought a (3) pack of batteies, they were supposed to be new; however none of the held a charge. "

“Hello csmsapp19

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We see that you contacted us to state that (2) of the (3) pack was not holding a charge and we shipped you 2 new batteries that same day - 8/15/14 - to replace the ones that were not holding a charge.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime If you continue to experience any issues with the item .. Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141.”

"The locator arrived 1 day ahead of schedule and has been installed and working."

"All in all, we were satisfied. It just took forever to verify the shipping address. We sent it to you numerous times before the shipment was actually approved."

"very good. I will buy from Factory outlet store again. adw"

"I was very satisfied with your service."

"Easy to order and delovery was so quick! I will use your service again."

"item delivered on schedule in good condition. charged as priced on order."

"I will purchase from you in the future"

"I called the store first to be sure I ordered the correct water filter. It fit perfectly when it came, so from now on I will order replacements from this site."

"Responded quickly and accurately"

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.