Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.5/10 2.5/10

2017-01-17

"Spoke with Sebastian, very helpful and courteous. Helped me with my inquiry about delivery. "

This review was modified by ghockenb-52927 on January 19 2017 06:45:03 PM

2 SHIPMENTS BOTH DAMAGED

"1st dog door was broken and was told it would take 7- 10 days to investigate damage. Ordered another door and paid for 2nd door and hoped to get credit for 1st door later. 2nd door was broken. Was told another investigation would take place, had to send pictures and e- mail both times. Would not purchase a 3rd door till they figure this crap out. These people are hard to talk to and barely speak English. Have not heard from them since I sent the pictures of the damaged 2nd door but did contact my credit card company and will let them handle it. Should have paid 50 dollars more at Pets Mart and would not have this problem. Any other questions feel free to contact me. Have two broken doors now boxed up ready to send back and no response. Thinking about taking two doors and building one with the help of super glue and telling these guys to pack it !"

This review was modified by clarkeasley on January 19 2017 06:00:03 PM

“Hello clarkeasley,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and sincerely regret that our carrier of choice has Damaged your package.

We will contact our carrier immediately if we have not previously contacted them to start a “Damage Package” Investigation. This investigation usually takes 7 to 10 Business Days to conclude and at that point we are able to reship another item.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience – we will be more than happy to help.”

Misleading photo Item

"I order two original samsung galaxy 5 batterys as shown on there website photo. ( photo shows samsung on battery ) They shipped me instead two generic, knockoffs batteries. Call customer service about returning and refund . They told me there is a 15% processing fee and plus the actual cost of shipping. What kind of crap is this? It's costing me money to return the batteries. Not happy!!!! (Bait and switch ) Bill Watson "

This review was modified by watsonw222 on January 19 2017 05:30:04 PM

“Hello watsonw222,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. As a courtesy we have refunded the full purchase price of the item purchase.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

Never better

"Everything as discribed and on time "

This review was modified by maaskenn on January 19 2017 05:00:02 PM

braun razor oil

"the new bottle of oil had a little more oil . but it was below the braun print. apparently they do not fill the container all the way. the new level is about two thirds full. thanks for your efforts."

This review was modified by foxtrotwally on January 19 2017 03:45:03 PM

On time.

"Order arrived before guests."

This review was modified by w_whipple-72529 on January 19 2017 03:30:03 PM

2017-01-17

"I didn't receive what I ordered , even thou I talked to the representative and had told him what battery I needed for my phone. When I received it it was the wrong battery , even after I asked a few times to make sure it was the correct one."

This review was modified by 1grandmarose on January 19 2017 03:30:02 PM

“Hello 1grandmarose,

2017-01-17

"wrong merchandise shipped and I received a cheaper model. Needed a shaver now so had to use what was sent. Person on phone did not seem to care."

This review was modified by nevadasam1 on January 19 2017 03:15:02 PM

“Hello nevadasam1,

We fill our orders by the item received via our online shopping cart and our records indicate that we did indeed fill your order with the item you placed into the shopping cart. Again, we apologize if this was not the item you intended and would love to help identify the correct item that would suit your needs.

One of our US Based Customer Relations Department Representatives will be contacting you shortly to better resolve the issue. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

TOM TOM Holder yaaaaaa.

"Looks like it will do the job."

This review was modified by murphyjames2k on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Wipe your windshield problems away.

"The silicone wipers rock. Your windshield will look much clearer and less wiper slap or noise. Hopefully they will last a long time. Shipping was quick and took about a week."

This review was modified by ryang01 on January 19 2017 12:15:02 PM

Great service

"Delivery as expected on time and all was correct, as expected. Have used this seller before and consistently great results."

This review was modified by haysletr on January 19 2017 11:45:01 AM

very promt

"Had no problems ordering and receiving product. very satisfied"

This review was modified by ras56z on January 19 2017 11:45:01 AM

Great Service

"Had products I needed to replace lost power cord and mount; great price with fast shipping."

This review was modified by eric_jammer on January 19 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-17

"Service and product were very good; however, the shoes were not narrow enough so were returned. I have a very narrow foot and have always had problems. I ordered a narrow (AA) which sometimes works but these didn't. I will order again from Factory Outlet Store."

This review was modified by zeeporter on January 19 2017 09:15:02 AM

Shaver recharger

"My order was received in good order and on time. It works fine and I would gladly do business with this company again."

This review was modified by mikejsmith48 on January 19 2017 09:15:02 AM

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.