Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

2016-08-22

razor base

"Ordered new base for an older razor, got the cord right and now I can get a bunch more years out of my Braun! Good prices and fast shipping, been buying for years, good site!"

2016-08-21

Phanasonic Handsets

"ordered 2 additional handsets with chargers from Factory Outlet. Received them within a week. There was an easy setup and connection to my existing phone. I now have one phone in the kitchen and three hand phones scattered in other rooms of the house. Good service."

2016-08-20

Charged us $150 for cheating us!

"My wife ordered a GPS from this place. When they sent the order, they shipped an open box with missing components.
When contacting them, we were told to send the entire oder back, and a new one would be sent.
After they received the return, my wife has contacted them for an update.
Factory outlet store informed my wife that the GPS was now on backorder, and it would take over a month for us to recieve our unit. With this information, my wife requested a refund. When the refund was deposited to my wife's account, it was short approximately 20% short of the purchase price she paid for the GPS.
All in all, factory outlet store charged my wife $150 us, for giving her the run around.

Do not order from them! You WILL recieve tampered products, and have money stolen, in return.

This review was modified by Clovergray on August 20 2016 07:35:57 PM

“Hello Clovergray,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. we have refunded the full purchase price of the item returned.

2016-08-20

"Everything was perfect. Got what I ordered exactly and quickly"

2016-08-20

"Order arrived sooner than expected and was exactly what I needed."

Brand new "vintage" phone batteries

"Received brand new batteries for my "old " flip phone. The Verizon store did not have them any longer. They suggested to get a new phone?!"

Non delivery

"My order was charged to my visa on August 14 and has yet to be delivered. The first order came on time. The second has not arrived."

“Hello bmw1t,

Your package was shipped out via DHL Global Mail on 8/12/2016 and usually takes about 7 to 10 Business Days to arrive – We show that your package was successfully delivered to your Local Post Office. Please allow sufficient time for your Local Post Office to deliver your package to your door.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

Completed Order & On Time

"Ordering was easy and it arrived in good time. The order was Complete with no damage."

The ad said new

"But what I got when I ordered a battery BTR6300B for my HTC phone was obviously someone's old one. I have to charge it all day to get an hour of up-time unless I made a phone call, then I'm lucky to get through a 5 minute call. I took the "new" one out and put the old back in. It charged in an hour and will last most of the day.

Now I don't trust anything they sell.

“Hello meechamw,

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. As a courtesy we have refunded the full purchase price of the item purchase.

Olympic speed

"My order was delivered very quickly. And confirmation and shipping information was
promptly sent to me, so I always knew the status of my order.

2016-08-19

Perfect condition, on time.

"My order arrived in perfect condition and a day early."

Horrible

"I ordered a phone on this website. A few days later I get a call saying they could not confirm my billing address which has been the same for years and I order things almost daily from the internet. The lady on the phone could not communicate properly. I kept having to ask if she was still there. I finally got fed up and told her to cancel the order. I then ordered from a different website."

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

“Hello joebeamishsales,

We are consistently training our Customer Support Department and we use all feedback to further assist our Customers. As one of the Premier Online Retailers, our goal is to have as many happy customers as possible. We pride ourselves on being able to fill over 98% of all orders we receive in a timely fashion and try our best to be on guard for fraudulent situations/orders.

After reading this complaint and looking into why the order was cancelled we show that we did not receive the correct billing and/or shipping information needed to successfully process and ship your order in a more timely fashion.

Great price

"Fast shipping , great price on product"

2016-08-18

On time as promised, Great Value

"Shipped fast and delivered on time. A refurbished product that is preforming perfectly. Will use this seller again."

2016-08-18

Just What I Needed!

"I love getting my favorite tooth brush heads for my Sonic toothbrush on sale. Now I will have them when I need them..."

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,517 merchant members.