FactoryOutletSCoupons

"product arrived in tact and in a timely manner. thank you"

"easy to order, received in just a couple of days"

"Prompt service and delivery; the price seems a bit high considering cost of a new razor."

"all ways have what i need at a fair price"

"Easy to use. Will be back."

"The package was intact and I am using the filters."

"Was able to choose a good razor called for assistance then called back to place order on line was very pleased."

"I didn't check what I owned that I was buying an accessory for it and purchased the wrong thing."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello dimeball1102,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com.
We've went ahead and emailed you a set of return directions to send the item back to us for inspection and consequent exchange.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - between the hours of 9am and 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 so that one of our Customer Care Agents can assist you further.”

"Have not used the merchandise yet. I am giving it for a Christmas gift but the order came promptly and will let you know if it is satisfactory when it is used.

"Good service and delivery"

"quick delivery works great"

"I have used Factory Store a few times in order to find batteries for cordless phones. It is the only place where I can find replacement batteries for older cordless phones that are still usable even though I can no longer find batteries at local department stores."

"I have had to call twice due to my original order being wrong. After receiving the second replacement, I still have not received the item that I need. Will not reorder again. Need someone that can speak english or at least understands english to take your calls."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello npcornett,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price of the Item without the need of a return.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"very easy & great to work with thank you
merl srewart

"very satisfied good price, fast dilivery

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.