Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-07-20

Commidy of errors

"What started out fine turned into a nightmare. Ordered phone on 6/28. Order came before Tracking info so not home to receive shipment. Delivered next day, good. Not so good, wrong phone delivered. Phones look alike but have different features. Whomever picked the order didn't look at info on box and compare with order. Requested RMA to return and exchange phone. Took three days to get RMA. Phone came from Miami, went back to New York, took four days to New York. Ware house took in phone, issued a refund instead of authorizing shipment of correct phone. Refund was based on wrong phone price of $178.99 instead of purchased phone price of $219.99. Had to contact AGAIN to get additional refund of $41.00. Had many calls and e-mails. This merchant has people who do not communicate with one another. Finally got last of refund over two weeks after original order. Nightmare!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2016

“Hello tljansen-89817,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We show that you contacted us on 7/18/2016 to alert us of the situation and we have refunded the full purchase price of the item on 7/19/2016. Again, we sincerely regret that were not able to make you one of our many Satisfied Customers and would like to extend a 10% Discount on your future purchase with us.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2016-07-19

A little help from my friends.

"The crutch tips and cushions arrive in a very secure package. The outside boxes were a little crushed; however, the products are in excellent condition. Now I have a good supply to last a long time. "

satisified

"Product was shipped and delivered in a timely matter."

2016-07-19

Poor Salesperson tells you what you want to hear, not the truth

"I called looking for a TriTronics G2/G3 EXP dog collar. The salesperson said the Garmin, PT10 collar would pair/work with my transmitter. I asked twice, "are you sure? The PT10 doesn't look anything like my current collar." Both time salesperson said oh yes--no problem. So I ordered the collar. Then the salesperson asked if I wanted a charging cradle. I declined. When I received the PT 10 collar it did NOT work with my transmitter AND it came with its own charging system so why would the salesperson want to sell me a cradle that would NOT work with the PT 10. When I called to seek a return/exchange, I was told I needed to call the OEM (Garmin) to find out what the real collar should be and then put that on the RMA form that was sent. I did, completed the RMA form and returned to Factory Outlet. Now I can't find anyone to discuss the return. I will never do business with this company again. "

“Hello daryl-97549,

Your return was processed and refunded on 7/14/2016 for full amount back to the original source of charge.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please feel free to call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2016-07-19

"Phone rep(s) were extremely rude. None of them were able to provide the correct information regarding orders. Extremely frustrating talking to them."

“Hello patricia.redmon,

We are consistently training our Customer Support Department and we use all feedback to further assist our Customers. Your package was shipped out via UPS on 7/6/2016 and usually takes about 2 to 5 Business Days to arrive – we do show that the package was delivered on 7/7/2016.

Very satisfied customer

"Shipped within hours of order, no damage to package."

Business Pro

"The map download does not work on Edge but they company responded and refunded my purchase price - without a hassle"

2016-07-19

"The rider was just what I was looking for and Factory Outlet got it to me fast!!"

2016-07-19

Prompt service and knowledgeable staff

"Order delivered earlier than expected. Good service. SF"

2016-07-19

Didn't get what I thought I was ordering.

"I wanted a cable to run my garmin in the car, not to connect to the computer. They sent the wrong usb cable. Not worth hassle of returning."

“Hello streykatt,

We greatly appreciate this comment and after reviewing your order history – we’ve shipped you a replacement which you should be receiving shortly.

We understand that situations may occur and welcome the opportunity to find solutions directly by contacting our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

Very Nice

"I ordered and actually received it before the delivery date . "

Dream

"Perfect product. Best investment I've made"

First Time Buyer

"Took a chance and excellent results"

Super duper

"Delivery as posted would buy here again"

Inadequate Packing

"Ordered 4 replacement batteries, and they were shipped in a plastic envelope pack. Four batteries in their thin boxes thrown loosely into a plastic envelope...no padding and no other wrapping. Sorry, but that's not the way I treat new batteries. Won't order batteries from here again."

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

“Hello pgloe,

Thank you for your purchase with us at FactoryOutletStore. We regret that our carrier of choice damaged the package.

Upon reviewing your order we do not see that you have alerted us of receiving an open package as we do not intend to ship packages to our customers in that manner.

Please contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 as soon as possible so that we may be able to rectify the situation.”

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.