FactoryOutletSCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.72/10 3.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.58/10 2.58/10

"It was a very pleasant experience as the battery arrived in a timey manner. I would recommend Factory Outlet to anyone."

" Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever encountered! I was told twice that my product shipped out, when fact it did not ship out for almost a week. I called and spoke to a supervisor to request expedited shipping on a repeat order. I was told that I would have to pay the extra shipping and she would not authorize a gratuitous shipping, despite the error on their part. As a result of this error, I was not able to use my product for an upcoming race. I will never use this company again."

“Hello eralza,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We are consistently training our Customer Support Department and we use all feedback to further assist our Customers. We would be more than happy to help in any and one of our US Based Customer Relations Representative will be contacting you shortly.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

"Just what I ordered, and quickly"

"Good products and shipping "

"Very unhappy with guarantee 30 day return policy!
Purchased two items from this website and returned them only to learn there is a 15% restocking fee plus shipping cost? We paid 82.00 to return the 2 items and feel like we have been set up for failure. When we returned the 2 items they said they had to check the returns, unopened boxes? WE contacted our CC company and they issued a credit. Then they charged us back because a credit was issued from this company. We just realized the credit was short 185.58. I called them and was told a 15% restocking fee plus shipping was their policy. No where in our correspondence did it say this, just reiterated unconditional 30 day return policy. What about the 82.00 we spent to have it shipped back?? Not happy! wWe ordered the two items locally from a business and they came in and were exactly what we needed. Same price! Why on earth order online when you can get for the same price locally? I order a lot online, just very unhappy with this company!

"ordered prop and nut kit for electric boat motor..nut kit sent no prop..called and informed customer service.They said would reorder..they did.. sent nut kit no prop..called back and customer service said would reorder but I thought would get same thing..cust service said could cancel and refund..agreed to that..Seemed not interested in finding problem ..bought prop locally cheaper"

“Hello gwms1945,

We show that you contacted us on 4/10/2015 to alert us of the situation and as a courtesy we refunded the full purchase price of the item on 4/10/2015.

"it was just what I wanted....thanks"

"Had a problem with the DT Dummy Launcher, approximately the 4th or 5th shot the firing pin handle broke. I called that day and they had a new one on the way........ Thanks Kasey"

"Dear FactoryOutletStore.com customer,

Thanks for your recent purchase from FactoryOutletStore.com!
Here is your survey to rate your experience with FactoryOutletStore.com. We'd appreciate hearing about and sharing your experience, please take a moment to tell us about it by rating FactoryOutletStore.com below. Your review will help millions of customers like you make informed decisions.

Your complete review of this store/service earns you an entry into our monthly giveaway to win a Apple iPad.

How was your overall experience with FactoryOutletStore.com?

Please use the link below (or copy/paste) to complete your review of FactoryOutletStore.com:
5 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/FactoryOutletStore/4230c0ff478c3b805e93ca11876ddf/rating/5

"I am very satisfied with the service and the product."

"Never recieved the product"

“Hello grisco58,

Thank you for ordering with us at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

All software purchases are emailed directly to email address given to us at order checkout. Please check your Spam/Junk Mail Folder as we sometimes end up there. We took the liberty of re-emailing the codes and instructions to you today.

If you still do not get your order please feel free to reach out to our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141.”

"Good service. Satisfactory dil. time."

"the deliver was prompt, and the material was what i had purchased.thanks"

"I got my batteries and they were the wrong ones I am now waiting for the right ones to get here that is why I said what I said"

“Hello pooh4591dot,

We greatly appreciate this comment and after reviewing your order history – we’ve shipped you a replacement which you should be receiving shortly.

We understand that situations may occur and welcome the opportunity to find solutions directly by contacting our US Based Customer Relations Department at 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

"Great! Fast delivery as promised."

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.