Store Information Store Info
FactoryOutletS Coupons
  • Rating 8.31/10 16,297 reviews

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
    FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • FactoryOutletStore.com contact information

Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.87/10 2.87/10

All 16,299 Customer Reviews

Rating 8/104/5

"The link to a rebate went to a very insistant person who would not take no for an answer. I had to hang up on them for not accepting my wishes to cancel there offer."

"Fast and easy way to get my product. Delivery was longer than I expected."

"Factory Outlet Store. com makes it easy, no hassle, order is confirmed, shipped very quickly and arrives is excellent condition. Thanks for being there 24/7."

Rating 8/104/5

"Beard trimmer works good, nose trimmer doesn't work well at all.
Delivery was quick.

"I was pleased with the product and delivery. Thank you."

modified review reply posted Apr-22-2014

“Great to hear!
Thank you for the positive feedback. If you happen to encounter any issues in the future then please contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 and we’ll be more than happy to assist.”

"ordered a battery for my toshiba satellite 775D received battery for Toshiba pro 300. I called customer service and after the usual 10 minute wait a gentleman whose accent made it difficult for me to understand told me that was the only Toshiba battery they had in stock and if I wanted my money back I had to send thee battery back at my expense and pay a restock fee. My battery is listed in their online catalog so they are either advertising a product and doing a switch or your customer service really needs better supervision. In any case I'm stuck with a battery I can't use, the good news is I was able to order my battery from a good site."

modified review reply posted Apr-22-2014
factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We fill orders by SKU received and our records show that we filled the correct SKU on your order.

We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price of the return. Please contact your card issuing bank to find out exactly when this amount will be placed back into your account.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can on your future purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed.”

"The product was as described and it arrived even quicker than expected."

"Exact item, quickly delivered, at a fair price."

"They delivered my product and it had more attachments than I thought I was going to get."

"Unbelievably fast! Exactly as described. "

"You sent me the wrong battery for a galaxy 11 cell phone @14.95 when I returned the battery you only refunded 9.71 ,,you cheered me 5.24,,,,this.was not my error it was yours and you should refund the entire amout of purchase,as of this time I will not ever order anything from your company,,then I call for customer service and says I am 2md in q,,the agent answers the phone and puts me on gold before I could ever tell them of the issue,,this is poor service "

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014
factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

"it was a very good experience , if i needed something more i would check with n first ...."

"Excellent product, price and service. Will do business again with this company. Thanks!!"

"The product arrived before I expected!!!!Excellent service!"

"It does not work, the plugin is a different size I guess.
I wish to return it, how is that done? I would like credit as it is useless to me.
Wendel Lathrop

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014
factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

As a courtesy we refunded you the full purchase price of the item.