• FactoryOutletSt FactoryOutletStore.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.29/10 3.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.22/10 3.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.20/10 2.20/10

"The sprinkler arrived in perfect condition and was right on the scheduled arrival time."

"Delivered in time as promised."

"The item is supposed to be original but the one i received the quality is not ."

“Hello ecvofsmb888,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and fully appreciate this comment .. the item ordered was a replacement - replacement for the original. We take care in showing that we are "An Independent Retailer Of Consumer Products" so that our customers would know we are not the Manufacturer themselves.

If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"Prompt & equitable. I would purchase from here again."

"the cell battery i bought wouldn't charge, but i received a full, immediate refund without any hassle. so i was very satisfied with my transaction."

"I ordered and received Celestron binoculars from this outlet. After deciding they weren't good enough for my purposes, I decided to invoke the "Money Back Guarantee" and contacted them to initiate a return. I learned that "money back" means less "15% processing fee," and only if they are satisfied item is returned in same condition. I called customer service because the language on their site ("return for credit" and "less shipping costs") was confusing but was assured that I would receive a refund, less 15%. Figuring it was my mistake for not reading fine print, I proceeded with the return, understanding I would lose about $18.74 of my original $124.95. I shipped the binoculars, at my own cost of course, and waited for my refund. I never heard back from the store directly, but did receive notice from PayPal that I'd gotten a partial refund: they deducted $26.74. I would not do business with this store again. There are better sources, selling items at a decent price, who stand up for their products. "

“Hello leejaffe54,

We have a full listing of all of our Policies & Procedures via our website where the purchase was made and we do not process any fees for returned merchandise that are defective. All other returns are subjected to return processing.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience and we will be more than happy to assist you.”

"Quick shipment and received what I ordered at great price."

"The site was easy to use, easy to order, priced well and product arrived quickly. Doesn't get better than that."

"It met my needs, It met my needs."

"The product was good, price was good, delivery time was expedient. The product I ordered was ear pads for a headset. So you couldn't tell much about it from the product description, and it didn't include measurement. This meant i took a chance but it worked out."

"Sent me the wrong AC charger. Called over a week ago and they said they would send me the right one. as of today July 3, I have not receied the correct one. "

“Hello sherryjerry298,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We show that your package was successfully delivered to your Local Post Office on 7/05/2015. Please allow sufficient time for your Local Post Office to deliver your package to your door.

Please feel free to reach out to our US Based Customer Service Representative at 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard for any further assistance needed.”

"It was exactly the product that I wanted. Only newer and better. It took a little while to get it. But worth the wait...I didn't request special mailing."

"i was happy with the entire transaction"

"Delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Product as described. Thanks"

"They sent a unit that did not charge. But they were good about exchanging it"

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.