FactoryOutletSCoupons

"I WOULD LIKE COUPON FOR MY NEXT ORDER.
THANK

"The speaker on the handset was broken when received. It took 2 months to resolve."

"Delivery was rather slow, bit everything went well."

"They sent us what we ordered without error on a timely basis. I expected no less. I am satisfied."

"QUICK AND EFFICIENT DELIVERY"

"I purchased Panasonic 5 phone Dect 6.0 and it was not the Dect 6.0 plus that I want. I called early the next morning and tried to cancel my order. I was informed that the order had processed and I would have to send it back and pay $15.00 restocking fee and postage. Goggle estimated shipping was 8/14/2014.I received an Email form delivery Company that the package would be delivered
8/14/2014 in the PM.I called the delivery Co and advised them to return to sender
which they did and it was back at the AUSTIN,TX wharehouse at 8:05 AM on 8/15/2014.I Called on 8/22/2014 and spoke with Vincent at 2:36 PM he advised they would confirm receiiving the order and then refund my charges .I'm waiting on refund credit. Its been 12 days.

"Very efficient What is a valid comment?"

"Service was great we received the package before so quickly we couldn't believe it.

Thanks

"No comment necessary, shipment not when expected"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello cloclkdoc,

Thank you for ordering with us at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.
Your package was shipped out via USPS on 8/13/2014 which usually takes about 7 to 10 business days to arrive - we show the package was delivered on 8/19/2014. it took 5 Business days to deliver.

If there is anything else we can do to help Please feel free to reach out to our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-614 if you still have not received your package.”

"the gps that I brought from your was made in 2010, that mean that your in it in stock a long time and I had a hard time to get up date because Magellan would not help me because or unless I send them proof of the date I brought the unit"

"I ordered the product and received in good time."

"Very please with the product and service."

"No hassle, little wait. Great experiance. "

"It's not even close to the right part.
I have a Lowrance depth-finder....not a cell phone.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello shaessly,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

I see that you contacted us on 8/18/2014 to alert us of the situation with the item and as a courtesy we refunded you the full purchase price of the item that same day without the need of a return.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can on your future purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed.”

"It was easy & efficient.
thank you!

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.