Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10

2016-05-02

"Great Service ! Thanks! Your website was very user friendly and delivery was expedient."

2016-05-02

Good service.

"Prompt,Efficient and just perfect!"

2016-05-01

Lake Vu map

"Product as advertised. Arrived on time."

In Stock Is Not In Stock

"I ordered a Motorola Hint +. Great price, free shipping, no tax, and shows in stock. Next day my order is processed and waiting upload of tracking info. 3 days later still waiting on upload so I email customer service. I received a response within a couple of hours that the item is not in stock and won't be for 7-12 days. I cancelled the order and checked the website. In Stock. And in stock every day for the next 4 days. Misleading false website. Don't trust them at all."

This review was modified by bbkmac on May 01 2016 12:35:48 AM

“Hello bbkmac,

Unfortunately, the item purchased went on a Temporary Backorder due to the popularity of the item and we sincerely apologize that the item was not available. The Backorder on the item has since been extended – regrettably, we were not able to fill your order.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience – we will be more than happy to help.”

great phone battery

"This battery didn't have Samsung name on it, I thought it was an origina,l so I wa s skeptical. But it has been the best battery I have ever tried since my the last battery I bought from the Samsung site, and it was at the most half the price. Love it. Thank you."

Bad Transsaction!

"Ordered the DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone w/ Extra Handset and Answering System
Brand New. When it arrived there was no answering system with this model. The photo show there was an answering system. Factory Outlet said I should call AT&T. AT&T said Factory Outlet MISREPRESENTED the item Factory Outlet said to return the item but I would have to pay the postage. They then said I would receive a $7 credit to cover the postage. The item was returned and the cost of the item was credited but no $7 for postage. I called again. I received a call back from a "supervisor" and was told that a check would be sent to me. It' been a month and Still no sign of any check. so muchfor a GOOGLE TRUSTED SITE!

“Hello rmicelotta,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. One of our US Based Customer Relations Department Representatives will be contacting you shortly to better resolve the issue.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment as well as the opportunity to find a solution. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

2016-04-29

I can see clearly now...

"I can see what I've put in the fridge in the 1 and 2-cup clear storage containers. Just the right size and they are stackable, which saves space. I also got a replacement lid for my 6-cup rectangular baking/storage dish. I have had this 3, 6, and 11 cup set for years and I use them constantly. I have the round set also and many other Pyrex pieces. Thanks for great tried and true and new products and replacement lids."

This review was modified by doris_yonker on April 29 2016 06:16:59 PM

Over night delivery WOW

"Placed the order one day and got it the the next and it was exactly what I ordered "

Can't brag!

"Voice level on phone is great...however, volume level on answering machine is at a whisper. What's the point of a machine recording messages and you can't hear them.
Somewhat disappointed...previous phone was much better.

2016-04-29

"Would never order off this site again. Product was not as described. Customer Service was terrible and the people cannot speak English well. Would not recommend them at all. Sent the product back and still waiting for a refund."

“Hello md_stephens,

Your return was processed and refunded per our Return Policy on 5/2/2016 back to the original source of charge.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please feel free to call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

"very satisfied.timely delivery"

GONE FISHIN

"Got what I ordered, delivered when promised. NO BS. "

2016-04-29

Hard to find parts - Easy to find Here!

"They provided Really great service and follow-up. I ordered the wrong part online by mistake. they provided an RMA quickly, and made the reorder easy. I will definitely use them again. "

phone battery

" The phone battery that y received do not hold the power. Y be sure that it was and use battery."

“Hello CVELAZQUEZ42,

We greatly appreciate this comment and after reviewing your order history – we’ve shipped you a replacement which you should be receiving shortly.

We understand that situations may occur and welcome the opportunity to find solutions directly by contacting our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

Misrepresentations

"It almost seems like a crime that a splash screen that a seller uses represents a company that they have nothing to do with. Selling products supposedly capable of being compatible with the products you have. I found this not to be the case, I would suggest being very careful in buying from this company, received products on 18 April, their company should have received it by 22 April it is now April 29 and still have not received a refund. Buying online is something I do as a primary way of buying things, this company will not succeed. Giving such poor service. I've never had this much problem. Buying online."

“Hello darrollbabcock,

Your return was processed and refunded for full amount on 4/29/2016 back to the original source of charge.

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.