FactoryOutletSCoupons

"Sent me the wrong part twice. Should have known, or did know, they did not have the part I needed although the picture on the web and in my receipt depicted the correct accessory."

“Hello jondrich,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.
I see that you contacted us on 9/13/2014 to alert us of the situation with the item and as a courtesy we refunded you the full purchase price of the item that same day without the need of a return.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can on your future purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed.”

"The car charger fell apart in my wife's hands after three days!"

“Hello jlummanick,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"fast delivery
Fine product

"Item was as advertised. Great tranaction. Fast service."

"I was very satisfied and pleased."

"Very fast service and the product works great!"

"My purchase was handled well."

"Fast delivery from order to the package at my door"

"As always the service is reliable and fast, I have ordered from Factory Outlet for several years for different models of toothbrushes, selecting the right brush heads is easy."

"The product was good and as shown in the site. The transaction was easy and smooth.."

"The battery I purchased was listed as OEM. It is generic. It is working for now. Time will tell."

“Hello bobtailfly,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and fully appreciate this comment .. the item ordered was a replacement - replacement for the original. We take care in showing that we are "An Independent Retailer Of Consumer Products" so that our customers would know we are not the Manufacturer themselves.

If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"Nice item, very speedy delivery. Thank you."

"I wanted to return my order, since i had purchased the wrong item (Avast SafePrice recommended the wrong item to me). The item I did purchase was about $20 more expensive at factoryoutletstore than anywhere else. Unfortunately, the return shipping and restocking fees would have negated the savings I could have had in buying the incorrect product elsewhere, and made buying the correct product too expensive for me."

“Hello gabeseltzer,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We are here to help you in any way possible but we do see that you have not contacted us since placing the order to alert us of any issues with the item.

We've went ahead and emailed you a set of return directions to send the item back to us for inspection. As attempted to keep you a happy customer we will refund the Restocking Fees on the order and refunded the full purchase price.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - between the hours of 9am and 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 so that one of our Customer Care Agents can assist you further.”

"My order was processed quickly, and it was shipped promptly. I was very satisfied. "

"Got 2 fridge filters for the price of what one would have cost at Lowes."

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.