Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6/10 6/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10

2016-02-03

Gonna help me " catch " the big 'uns.

"Prompt delivery, quality product, will enjoy for years to come "

Very Pleased

"The product I ordered came as promised. I had an issue with deregistering the phone. I emailed support. They responded promptly and everything worked out great. I am very pleased with my transaction"

2016-02-03

"Despite the storm delivery was quick."

speedy touch !!!!

"Good product, Good packaging ,speedy shipping , Fast delivery.
nothing more to ask for Roy

2016-02-03

"They delivered the product on time."

2016-02-03

Do not shop on this site!

"I ordered a phone battery and the wrong size arrived (their error). I filled out the required exchange form and paid the postage to return the item. 13 days later, I was refunded for less than half the amount I paid, and they never sent me the correct size battery. I called and spoke with a representative who gave me a list of hoops to jump through in order rectify the matter. Very confusing. I decided to buy the correct battery from another site. Luckily, I was only out $7.18, and could afford to drop the matter. I feel sorry for anyone who makes a steeper purchase."

This review was modified by battery7 on February 03 2016 09:50:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello battery7,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. As a courtesy we have refunded the full purchase price of the item purchase.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2016-02-03

"I ordered the wrong item and returned it."

Right on the Remington !

" My husband accidentally threw his razor head away… So I ordered areplacement from here with my fingers crossed and it fit perfectly!… So glad they had the model numbers correctly listed."

2016-02-03

"I liked their service, my purchase was delivered in 4 days, it was easy to find what I needed!"

good service

"good quality product and timely delivery"

2016-02-03

"Got what I ordered when it was promised, you can't beat that"

2016-02-03

very satisfied. I didn't need any assistance.

2016-02-03

Making the customer jump through loops for a shipped broken part

"I ordered a Celestron telescope. I received it with a broken part that makes the unit inoperable. I sent customer support an email with a picture of the broken part. Two hours of conversation with additional request for more pictures of the box it came in and multiple times of saying they would refer it to sme mystical person to make a decision that would get back to me. 3 different people did get back to each telling me they could do nothing but would have someone else get back to me, and that if resolved it would take 8 to 10 days to ship. All of this going on while they were all aware I was leaving in 6 day to a remote island in the pacific and needed the telescope to take with me.
Totally unacceptable customer service!
I called Celestron direct in frustration and the shipped the part no questions asked that day
Do not do business with this company!

Unclestewball

"Exactly what i ordered, exactly on time and a decent price"

2016-02-02

"Delivery took longer than expected, but the items were exactly what I needed and were reasonably priced."

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.