• FactoryOutletSt

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.78/10 1.78/10

2015-08-02

"Will shop here again. Very satified."

2015-08-02

"Have not been able to download the Europe maps."

2015-08-02

"The bag was every bit as good as advertised."

2015-08-02

"Am very pleased with the service I received from your company & definitely will use it again in near future."

2015-08-02

"Received water filter that was advertised to work with my Samsung refrigerator. It does not work. I was told 3 times over the course of 10 days that I would have a return shipping label emailed to me. Still have not received email."

“Hello rawonion,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and understand that situations may occur. We do not show that you have contacted us directly after receiving the order to alert us of any possible issues with your item and will have one of our US Based Customer Relations Representatives contact you shortly.

2015-08-02

"Had to email them for my tracking numbers one shows the information and the other says not found "

“Hello gacklas8,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Items are sometimes shipped from different warehouses across the country to ensure the fastest possible delivery times and is motivated by stock. Your package was shipped out on 7/29/2015 and usually takes about 3 to 5 Business Days to arrive and will be delivered shortly.

If there is anything that we can do for you please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Service Representative at 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2015-08-01

"Item was well-packed, included everything it was supposed to, and delivered in a timely manner."

2015-07-31

"My order was sent out on the 16 of July and I still have not received it yet. Unbeileveable."

“Hello kchavisiii,

Thank you for ordering with us at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Your package was shipped out via USPS which usually takes about 7 to 10 business days to arrive. We show that the shipping address is in Hawaii .. please allow extra time for the package to arrive. We show the package is currently with the Local Post Office and should be delivered shortly.

Please feel free to reach out to our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-614 if you still have not received your package.”

"i order a set on 7/o9/ 2o15 and steel on the way sameware

“Hello briggall1959,

Your package was shipped out via USPS on 7/10/2015 which usually takes about 7 to 10 business days to arrive - we show the package was undelivered and lost in transit.

As per your request we have processed for Reshipment of the merchandise. but the item is on Backorder, Rest assured that your order will be shipped as soon as the item is made available.

In the meantime, please contact our US Based Customer Service Department at 646-367-6141 if there’s anything else we can do to help.”

2015-07-31

"Only half my order showed up. Basically they stole $120 from me because when I asked about it they told me they would contact me with shipment details for the other half and never did. Buyer beware."

“Hello Becca_connors,

Your package was shipped out via USPS on 7/14/2015 and usually takes about 7 to 10 Business Days to arrive – we do show that the package was delivered on 7/20/2015.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2015-07-31

"Great Price Excellent Transaction"

2015-07-31

"I bought a 6 receiver phone system and the base will only work with 5. I was disappointed because I cannot even use the six receiver. "

“Hello laurelcarlson68,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and understand that situations may occur. We do not show that you have contacted us directly after receiving the order to alert us of any possible issues with your item please contact our customer Relations department and someone will assist you.

2015-07-31

"I would buy again when I need something."

2015-07-31

"I was dissapointed because I was able to place an order for a particular item I wanted only to find out a couple days later that it either back ordered or discontinued. For that reason I was disappointed. No big deal."

“Hello burdman316,

Unfortunately, the item purchased has been discontinued and is no longer in stock. Please contact our US Based Customer Service Representatives to aid in your search for a replacement item as we do offer a wide selection of products.

2015-07-31

"Quick and easy. Great seller!!"

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.