FactoryOutletSCoupons

"I received the wrong product based on what I ordered from the website. I do not plan to use your Web again due to mixup"

“Hello rjrothberg1

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price of the return.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"I was extremely satisfied with the efficiency of the service."

"I ordered a Note 3 unlocked. Received it in a timely manner. The phone turned out to be locked. Customer service told me to call Samsung who told me to call Jordan to get the code. Called customer service back and they asked me to return the product for an exchange. Paid $15 to send the item back. I was told by 3 different people that it will take 2-3 days to exchange it. Called today again for a status update and was told 2-3 WEEKS before I get the exchange. Ended up canceling the order. I asked for a refund and was told it would take same time (2-3 WEEKS) for a refund. Cust. rep was unapologetic and cold. Did not offer an alternative. Not sure what sort of business refunds money in 2-3 WEEKS. They sure got their money within hours."

“Hello fhabib1

Thank you for your order with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. Per our Return Policy our customers must return the merchandise to us for inspection and consequent exchange due to what our customer may mistakenly deem flawed. We do show that your item was paid with your PayPal account, returned and your request for a refund is in progress.

We regret that we could not keep you as our customer .. if you have any questions and/or need any further assistance please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141”

"Tail light was exactly like Honda's, only hundreds of dollars LESS, thanks!"

"Order completed correctly, and delivered on time. Nice job."

"Product ordered was quick to arrive"

"Take too long time waiting customer services"

“Hello ek8775

Thank you for the feedback - we appreciate the comment.

If you happen to encounter any issues with the item please contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 and we’ll be more than happy to assist.”

"Content and delivery went as promised."

"I had ordered a Garmin GPS case and had phoned before making the purchase.
I phoned to find out if the Garmin case I was contemplating on ordering would fit a 6 inch GPS unit. The person I spoke with stated to me that this particular would work for my 6 inch GPS..... Well guess what......Yep that's right ....... it DOES NOT fit my GPS....... 30.00 bucks down he drain........ never again........

“Hello t_s_smokinhot14

Thank you for your purchase here with us at FactoryOutletStore.com. Please review your order invoice as we only show that you purchased one item with us on 7/7/14 and that was for a Radar/Laser Detector and Scrambler.

If you still have any issues with your purchase please contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 as soon as possible so that we may be able to rectify the situation””

"The product took a long time in delivery."

“Hello jdpadfield884

Thank you for the feedback .. we appreciate your comment. We show that your package was shipped out via USPS on 7/11 and successfully delivered on 7/22 ..

If you happen to encounter any issues with the item in the future then please contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 and we’ll be more than happy to assist.”

"Quick, efficient service."

"The FOS staff hung up on me two times, recycled me through hold several times, and would not return my calls or respond to my email. I got a call and an email after I cancelled my order. Apparently "customer service" is limited to making the sale. I will not use them again."

“Hello joloudin

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. After reviewing your order I do see that we spoke with you on 7/7/14 as we had an issue processing your payment due incorrect information .. I further show that on 7/8/14 you emailed us and we responded to the email as well as with a follow up call.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can with any issues .. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141.”

"Good service, right part, good job."

"Order arrived quickly and was just what I ordered."

"The service for ordering items was fast and the staff are polite. The items were delivered fast. So far I'm happy with the FactoryOutletStore."

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.