FactoryOutletSCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.74/10 3.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.92/10 4.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.24/10 3.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"very helpful and nice to deal with. "

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SITE!!!! I paid extra to ensure that I purchased the specific brand I needed. They substituted an inferior brand. When I returned it because they did not ship what I ordered, they charged me shipping and restocking. The charge was $129 and they credited me $82. This is a rip-off organization. Do not expect them to deal with you fairly when they make errors with your order."

“Hello matchbbe,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

We understand the situation/error and As a courtesy we attempted to keep you as a happy customer we refunded the Restocking Fees on the order and issued a full refund.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"very simple and efficient ..... satisfactory"

"my purchase was very satisfactory"

"found what I needed and it came quickly "

"Fast free delivery of exactly what I ordered at a great price"

"I NEVER RECIEVED MY ORDER AND WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID THEY IT WAS DELIVERED AND IT HAS NOT . I GOT MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THEM. WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT SEEMS LIKE WHO EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THANKS"

“Hello nicholse,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. As a courtesy we have refunded the full purchase price of the item purchase.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

"Delivered in a timely fashion and product performs well"

"I was pleased with how fast I received my merchandise. Also I have not been able to find my product anywhere else. "

"I placed an order that was listed as " in stock " on 3/11.
I waited a week for shipping information before I contacted them only to be told that the item is back-ordered. I explained that it was listed as in stock and still is. So apparently the listing of in stock means nothing as it is still listed as in stock and it has still yet to ship two weeks later.

“Hello doyle828,

Unfortunately, the item purchased was listed as National Backorder at the time of your purchase and we expect replacement stock shortly. Rest assured that your order will be shipped as soon as the item is made available.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please feel free to call 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

"Exactly what I ordered and delivered in a timely manner."

"I booked Aerobed on 3/9/15 and paid $149. some cents. Till today I haven't recd the shipment. Whenever Calling them I get the same answer. UPS lost the shipment. I asked them to give me back my money. They are not responding . I never had such bad experience."

“Hello uttama_mitra,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and sincerely regret that our carrier of choice has misplaced/mis-delivered your package.

We will contact our carrier immediately if we have not previously contacted them to start a “Missing Package” Investigation. This investigation usually takes 7 to 10 Business Days to conclude and at that point we are able to reship another item.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience – we will be more than happy to help.”

"Completed Dissatisfied!
Do not buy products here!
I ordered and paid for a Garmin Product at the online Factory Outlet Store on 2/28/2015. They indicated product availability and offered a standard 2-5 day estimated delivery.
After the product did not arrive, and without any communication from the "store", I tried to track the shipment online but only received a confusing note that they were processing my request. I called and was advised that the product was back ordered and WOULD SHIP in three days. DId not receive the product. Called again and again advised that product WOULD SHIP to 2-4 days....didn't happen. Called again...same advice so I cancelled the order.
I strongly recommend that you do not buy from FactoryOutletStore because they don't communicate with the manufacturer nor with the customer. They don't provide any accurate information about the actual product availability or shipment.

“Hello pflugrad,

Unfortunately, the item purchased went on a Temporary Backorder due to the popularity of the item and we sincerely apologize that the item was not available. The Backorder on the item has since been extended – regrettably, we were not able to fill your order. please contact our US Based Customer Service Department and someone will assist you in your search for a replacement item as we do offer a wide selection of products.

" Product was exactly as described. Deliver was quick and on time. Outstanding online vendor. This is the second time I have purchased from this vendor and will do so again"

"The corded handset that sent to me does not match the model of my phone. I did give them the right model number of AT&T. The second time it was sent to me was an ear set.
However, I am pleased that I don't have to return them and I was told that I will not be charged for those items. You do have good customer service. Thanks.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

“Hello youngabo,

We show that you contacted us on 3/19/2015 to alert us of the situation and as a courtesy we refunded the full purchase price of the item on the same day.

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.