Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.02/10 1.02/10

No More flap Problem

"Order received in good condition and in adequate time."

State Correct shipping address

"After ordering a Product, I waited, and it never arrived. After calling them, they had not put the Unit 40 with the address; so it was returned. They NEVER called me, I called them, and they are re-sending it.

“Hello wer7,

Thank you for ordering with us at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Your package was shipped out via UPS on 5/11/2016 which usually takes about 3 to 5 business days to arrive - we show the package was undelivered and came back to us on 5/23/2016

As per your Request we have processed for Reshipment of the merchandise. Your package was shipped out via UPS on 5/23/2016 which usually takes about 3 to 5 business days to arrive and will be delivered shortly?.

In the meantime, please contact our US Based Customer Service Department at 800-816-0810 if there’s anything else we can do to help.”

Good Service

"I received my muc's, in a timely manner.
They fit great and have received several compliments on them.
Thxs for everything .

need my money back

"I asked for a refund and told that was not a problem and I would get a refund. I have not got a refund yet."

“Hello rriebel-75920,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. One of our US Based Customer Relations Department Representatives will be contacting you shortly to better resolve the issue.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment as well as the opportunity to find a solution. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

Satisfied

"Very satisfied with the order. Thank you!"

v tronics phone

"the plug in for the head set does not fit the phone, it must be played with to work"

“Hello wmaille97,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and understand that situations may occur. We do not show that you have contacted us directly after receiving the order to alert us of any possible issues with your item and will have one of our US Based Customer Relations Representatives contact you shortly.

shipped to billing address

"Ask for package to be shipped to my residence and the package was shipped to the
Post Office . Very inconvient because the package did not have a P O Box number
and they could not locate the package and I told them tracking said they had the package .
So they went back and found it . They were upset, I was upset and all the coustomers behind me were upset . Terrible experience .

“Hello GERobert,

Your package was shipped out via UPS on 5/10/2016 and usually takes about 3 to 5 Business Days to arrive – we do show that the package was delivered on 5/14/2016

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2016-05-24

"Received Item - Working GREAT !"

Great phone!

"We ordered a Clarity phone for my elderly mother. It was delivered fast, it was just as expected, and she loves it!"

Trouble free ordering

"I order Norelco replacement parts from The Factory outlet store. I've never had a problem with delivery time or quality of the product. "

Poor customer service

"Said item was in stock. Said item had shipped. Over a week later and hours of being on hold was told it was actually on back order, bunch of liars "

“Hello Mjester,

Unfortunately, the item purchased went on a Temporary Backorder due to the popularity of the item and we sincerely apologize that the item was not available. The Backorder on the item has since been extended – regrettably, we were not able to fill your order. One of our US Based Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly to aid in your search for a replacement item as we do offer a wide selection of products.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please feel free to call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

it's great

"my garmin is like new when I had it upgraded. Thank you for having me update the
the product so fast & accurate.

As advertised

"Delivered on time and product was as advertised"

2016-05-24

"I am not satisfied with the purchase phone isent recording messages ringer wont turn off. have the same phone ringer turned off but answering machine wont record messages ordered same phone but new phone ringer wont turn off ansering machine wont record called numbers in manual dont work sent e mail no answer. need to speck with some body that can help me. please call 682-241-7510 or 682-224-0032.answering machine wont work but caller id will I call You back..."

“Hello mw09843,

Please review our Return Policy for return directions. Once the item is returned and inspection for defect we will have another item shipped to you as soon as possible. We will also have one of our US Based Customer Relations Representatives contact you shortly to aid in your return.

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

GPS failure

"I was excited about getting lifetime map updates for my garmin, but then when I tried to download the product key for garmin , I was at a stand still. The support people were not able to help, they gave some info for trying to update, but it did not work. I spend approximately 4 hours trying to get something done as we were going to be leaving for vacation in a couple of days. Finally, I just called and asked that I be refunded since I could not get the download to work. They did refund me. In future I will probably just go straight to garmin for updates."

“Hello garnellr,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.  We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We show that you contacted us on 5/11/2016 to alert us of that the download was not functioning and upon our investigation found that the Download Code assigned to your order was not used .. therefore, as a courtesy .. we refunded your purchase.

FactoryOutletStore.com is an Independent Retailer Of Consumer Products as Amazon or eBay and we stand behind our products .. refunding your purchase due to your unsatisfaction.
Again, we sincerely regret that were not able to make you one of our many Satisfied Customers and would like to extend a 10% Discount on your future purchase with us.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist. ”

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.