FactoryOutletSCoupons

"Delivery fast and the product works. Very Pleased."

"Very satisfied in Kansas. Go Royals

"Factory Outlet had the Phillips/Norelco shaver replacement head I needed, was in stock and shipped very quickly and arrived in excellent condition. Works as advertised and I am satisfied with my purchase.
Wakter W,
Rainier, OR

"Very prompt!!

Thank you.

"Not bad..I like your service"

"Very professional and timely"

"Easy to order and delivery was fast."

"I just called to get a return authorization because my email was not responded to. In getting the R/A I now see a 15% restocking fee for unopened/unused items and fee for the shipping (assume free shipping when purchased). Wish that would have been disclosed on web site since only thing on site says easy returns."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello lwostrander,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. As soon as we get the Item Back Your return will be processed and refunded for Full Amount back to the original source of charge.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can .. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"I had to return a product and the company was very easy to deal with and prompt with getting the replacement product shipped. "

"My Garmin Nuvi GPS came quicker than I expected, in perfect condition. I drive an oil truck, so I use it everyday, all day. It works great!!! The price was fantastic. I highly recommend FactoryoutletStore.com."

"Extremely satisfied with FactoryOutletStore.com. Very quick process from purchase to delivery. Highly recommended."

"Had my purchase within 24 hrs w/free shipping.

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner, thank you!"

"The product was delivered in a very short time"

"Either sent the wrong (incompatible) part or it was misadvertised on the website as compatible with my razor.

Don't really have time to fiddle with returns right now

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello rpomeroy,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.