Stores > FactoryOutletStore.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

The place to go.

"I have shopped here before. Never a problem. They are A+."

2016-11-30

" Factory Part, fast shipping!"

2016-11-30

"It worked for me ,had what I needed, delivered on time!

Simple

"Everything worked smoothly and simply. Will use company again in future!"

Hmm

"I like factoryoutlet.com but unhappy with the first order. It was returned because shipping messed up the address on the shipping lable. I had to reorder and pay more. Still waiting on the refund of the first order that I didn't get."

This review was modified by ms33610 on December 02 2016 11:51:36 AM

“Hello ms33610,

Your return was processed and refunded per our Return Policy on 4/4/2016 back to the original source of charge.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please feel free to call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

Fast delivery!!

"Was exactly as ordered. Delivery was fast also. Would order again."

great service

"I have never ordered any product from this company before and was very pleased with the quick delivery and the sonic care toothbrush was exactly as pictured for a fantastic price!"

Luggage was great!

"Great experience, quality and fast shipping."

Battery was Useless

"The battery I ordered was supposed to work in a Samsung Galaxy s5 phone. It fit in the phone but would not charge and would not turn the phone on. It is useless."

“Hello martinlaufer,

We understand that situations may occur and appreciate your comment. As a courtesy we have refunded the full purchase price of the item purchase.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

Very dissatisfied

"I ordered the batteries November 11, 2016, and still have not received the 4 batteries.
I called customer service 2 or 3 times, I'm discussed and I'm going to call my visa
company to tell them I never received them
I had surgery in November and the phones all die when I'm talking to family, doctors
and caregivers.

“Hello dianerusch,

We greatly appreciate this comment and after reviewing your order history – we’ve shipped you a replacement which you should be receiving shortly.

We understand that situations may occur and welcome the opportunity to find solutions directly by contacting our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard.”

Very prompt on delivery.

"Ordered item and received it a day early from estimated date."

Ok razor

"The razor I ordered was not very smooth....I sent it back and ordered a better model...."

“Hello mskirkmoab,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. We will contact the manufacturer regarding this situation immediately. Thank you for this comment.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience – we will be more than happy to help.”

Samsung replacement battery

"By studying the add, I was led to believe that the battery was an original Samsung item. It arrived without the Samsung name, and it lasted only a couple of hours. It appeared to be the same battery, I had paid 1/3 as much for, at another store. I am very disappointed. It was a waste of time and money. Please be truthful!"

“Hello UsFlipp,

2016-11-29

"the item was kids size. The size was not clearly marked on your site and I had to return it."

“Hello danavalf,

We will research this issue and make all necessary changes immediately as needed. Thank you.

2016-11-29

"Was very pleased with my order.Was on time and right."

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.