FactoryOutletSCoupons

"Satisfied with the overall transaction process. Very good customer service :)"

"Product arrived when expected - pricing seemed to be good."

"The battery I ordered did not fit my phone"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello odenafrazier,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"Got the correct product and it was as advertised.

"I received my package very quickly. "

"arrived in timely manner as it has before."

"The person with whom I spoke was very professional and took my order easily.The item arrived within the time frame stated and I was most pleased. Thank you."

"No Money ! (extra non-refundable ~$30 wasted)
No Time ! (~3 months of waiting and arguing wasted)
No Spirits ! (~over 7 hours of aggressive correspondence and horrible company employees’ ethics wasted)
No product received after all and no apologies ! ! !

No to http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ on U.S. market !

In fact, what is advertised on the website of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ is not what you are going to get shipped and the company aggressively declines exchanges and/or money returns! Finally in 3 month of fighting for some justice, money only partially returned, but no apologies for hanging up phones, extremely long waits and no notification by email or follow ups with a phone call were arranged after any adjustments. This down to earth UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE!

http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ has very unethical and aggressive customer service. Once you pay your money, you can forget about their employees including management staff being polite and professional with you.

No! They won’t work to expedite your order which was almost 3 month overdue!

No! They won’t be sorry that you end up paying all shipping and restocking fees for misleading pictures of their product posted on their website!

No! They won’t even feel bad for their employees’ short temper and aggressive ethics to their clients!

This kind of companies must be banned by U.S. government to practice on U.S. market!
Most of their company’s crew that came across to me don’t even communicate the language a normal person would comprehend, and yet their warehouse is located in NY!
Shame! This is a 3rd world barbarian company that pretends to be something else.
Do not trust them!
Don’t be fooled with their website, comments and the products that are listed in there!
It is nothing like trustable online market that most of us are used to!

List of http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/ employees that came across while fighting my way through their online and phone systems: Asher, Ed, Ruben, Tracy (manager).

Please write your inquiries if interested.
I am about to file a small claim against this company for the service provided with no complete money refund for the product I paid for and waited for almost 3 month.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Hello ruhail242-51206,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Our Customer Relations Manager is currently reviewing your order and will contact you as soon as possible ..
Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard from 866-612-1641.”

"Perfect, as described and shipped fast."

"Very quick and with no problems. Package arrived as scheduled and product is as described!

"received what I ordered in good time"

"Everything wernt very smoothly!"

"Great price, great service!"

"Very satisfied with my purchase."

"The purchase was delivered on time and I got a great price compared to normal retail suppliers. It is the identical item I used to buy locally. "

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.