FactoryOutletStore.com Reviews - factoryoutletstore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.26/10 16,192 reviews

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (16,194)

"Right product. Good delivery time. "

"My order was shipped quickly and was exactly what I ordered"

"Order came quickly in the mail"

Rating 6/103/5

"Ordered batteries for Inotek Dog Trainer receiver. Received batteries for transmitter. Receiver needs 6 v, transmitter uses 12 v. Have returned for credit. will have to pay restock charge and shipping for you error!!!"

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We fill orders by SKU received and our records show that we filled the correct SKU on your order.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can on your future purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed.”

"was a smooth, easy experience"

"The first time I ordered from Factory Outlet Store. Merchandise was delivered timely and it's extremely easy to find what you need on their website."

"Products arrived sooner than I expected which is always a pleasant surprise."

"On time and the right order."

"Everything was handled correctly. One item did not work so I called customer service and I was treated well and the representative handled my problem quickly. I was pleased with this on-line experience.
Thanks P. Mobley

"From the picture of the product it was my impression that there were three ear loops, I already have extra ear buds and the product that was sent had one loop and three more ear buds.
Not what I had expected.

Ben B.

"first of all I was duped into believing this was an official Wahl site since it said "Wahl factory outlet store", not a "reseller". Secondly I searched for rechargeable in their search box-3 came up, I chose one and ordered. Its NOT rechargeable. When I called customer service none of the three reps I spoke with speak intelligible English-obviously outsourced to India. And by the way, telling them to call them selves and "American" name DOES NOT fool anybody. They force you into an exchange since their is a 15% restocking fee. If I had a choice Id take my business elsewhere but Im not losing money for nothing. Very shoddy don't buy from them"

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. All of our Policies & Procedures are listed on our website where you made the purchase. We do not process any fees for returned merchandise that are defective .. any other return are subjected to return processing.

At the very top of our website, at the bottom, in our FAQs as well as on your proof of payment we list as "An Independent Retailer of Consumer Products". After reviewing this complaint along with your Proof of Purchase I do see that the SKU selected is not a rechargeable unit and does not claim to be via our website where the order was placed.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed.”

"The website showed the Wilson Tri Band 4G-c was in stock. This was not the case. It is still on backorder after 4 weeks. I haven't received it yet.
The website still shows unit in stock

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase here with us at the FactoryOutletstore.com

Unfortunately that particular item was on a Temporary Backorder – we apologize for the inconvenience as we receive stock weekly.

We regret that we were not able to fill your order for that particular item. If you would like to purchase another item please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to further assist you with your purchase and delivery time frame.”

"Didn't received the right item"

factory-outlet-store, FactoryOutletStore.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com.

We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price of the return. Please contact your card issuing bank to find out exactly when this amount will be placed back into your account.

"They had the lowest price for the child Sonicare toothbrush replacement brush head. The ordering process was easy and the product was received in a timely manner."

"Order received the day projected online."