FactoryOutletSCoupons

"I came quickly and it works. ;-)"

"Quick service and the right product Thanks"

"Placed order however, FOS was unable to process the debit card transaction. I completed the purchas with another vendor without a problem."

“Hello danielsmith53,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this situation may have caused you. As one of the Premier Online Retailers our goal is to have as many happy customers as possible.

After reading this complaint and looking into why your order was cancelled we do see there was an issue with your billing and/or shipping information. Without providing us with accurate information we are not able to bill successfully and therefore would have to cancel the order.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can with your purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 866-612-1641 for any assistance needed”

"Quick shipping. Only issue I had was that the power supply they sent me did not totally match the power supply in my computer so I have no power to one of my disk drives since this power suppy only 3 of the old power connectors and not 4 like my old one."

"I ordered a jet stream oven. After receiving thr oven I went to use it snd no power to the unit. Returned the item for an exchange but haven't received a .new unit yet. Was very disappointed as I had to pay shipping when this was no fault of mine for the return of yhe oven."

“Hello pistolpete6633,

Thank you for ordering with us at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Unfortunately that particular item is listed as national backorder – we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured we will ship your order as soon as possible but, in the meantime, please call our customer service representatives available 24/7 at 866-612-1641 if you would like to exchange for a product that is currently in stock or if there’s anything else we can do to help. As a courtesy we attempted to keep you as a happy customer we will Refund $6 shipping Refund back to the original source of charge.”

"The first Polycom Conference telephone that I received did not work. The company sent me a second that does work. This makes me question the quality and reliability of the merchandise from this company. "

“Hello richard-38378,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. Per our Return Policy our customers must return the merchandise to us for inspection and consequent exchange due to what our customer may mistakenly deem flawed. As one of the Premier Online Retailers our goal is to have as many happy customers as possible so do not worry.

If you happen to encounter any issues with the item in the future then please contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 and we’ll be more than happy to assist.”

"Great price for quality product! Priced this item in numerous retail discount settings before discovering your site. Delivered VERY quickly & FREE shipping was another plus"

"fast shipping, exactly what we ordered"

"Simple, fast delivery and easy - thank you"

"great service! fast shipping. i would recommend this business very highly. employee was very helpful as well."

"Delivered on time! It was exactly what I ordered

"The prompt delivery was appreciated."

"The site is very simple to use. Good product. Package arrived in 2 days. What's not to like"

"I recommend this vendor. They fulfilled my order to my expectations."

"Ordered it, got it quickly, it installs easily and works as advertised."

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.