FactoryOutletSCoupons

"It was easy and all the information I needed to make the right selection was displayed. The product was shipped very timely.
Thank you.

"shipping was fast,and easy to order. thanks"

"My order arrived on schedule with no hassles. I had a great shopping experience and I recommend FactoryOutletStore for great online shopping. "

"I found what I needed very quickly and it arrived very fast. Was very satisfied."

"I got what I ordered on time and in perfect condition."

"very satsified. Well done! thanks"

"This store provides misleading information on the products they sell. I wanted a factory water filter replacement for my Whirlpool Refrigerator. When I put in the info into Yahoo search they came up as Whirlpool.factoryoutletstore. The water filter they show is a genuine Whirlpool filter. I instead received a Aqua Fresh brand filter that does not show what it filters out nor does it have the NSF certification that applies to the genuine Whirlpool filter. Total rip off."

“Hello tiegerbird,

the item ordered was a replacement - replacement for the original. We take care in showing that we are "An Independent Retailer Of Consumer Products" so that our customers would know we are not the Manufacturer themselves. we attempted to keep you as a happy customer and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

"ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone - the battery is worse than the wore out original one I was trying to replace!!!"

“Hello alexandra_eytchison,

Thank you for your purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We understand the situation/error and as a courtesy refunded the full purchase price.

"Very helpful and prompt. No problems with the order.
Very satisfied.

"OMG - Horrible!! Ordered a cordless headset which was broken upon arrival. Called to return it and was told I needed to pay the return postage. After debating with the custom service agent he sheepishly agree to pro-rate me $8 "if" I would accept another unit in exchange. Shipping ended up costing over $14!! What a huge waste of time. Go through Amazon not these guys!!"

“Hello markemarkn,

Thank you for your purchase here with us at the FactoryOutletstore.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.
Per our Return Policy our customers must return the merchandise to us for inspection and consequent exchange or a Refund. Replacement shipping refund is a courtesy that we extend to our customers that are looking to have a possibly imperfect item exchanged with us.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime .. if you have any questions and/or need any further assistance please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141”

"Not only did the parts not fit together but when i called in
to report this, i was told for fifty percent more i could get
one to fit. Forget this, give me my money back. I have
bought a gps mount someplace else.

“Hello wilbar_l,

"I ORDERED A VTECH PHONE SET. IT ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND EVERYTHING WAS THERE, INCLUDING DIRECTIONS WHICH HELPED ME A LOT.

i ALSO ORDERED A NEW ORAL B SPIN BRUSH WHICH I HAVENT RECEIVED AS OF TODAY (THE 27TH). DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

“Hello itsmouse02,

Thank you for your purchase here with us at the FactoryOutletstore.com
Unfortunately that particular item is listed as national backorder – we apologize for the inconvenience as the item was not available for immediate shipping. . Rest assured we will ship your order as soon as possible but, in the meantime, please call our customer service representatives available 24/7 at 866-612-1641 if you would like to Switch for a product that is currently in stock or if there’s anything else we can do to help.”

"I was very pleased with the prompt shipment of my order.
The company is to be complimented.

"The items were as described and were shipped in a timely manner - an excellent product."

"My filter arrived on schedule. I was able to follow the simple-to-use instructions to install it and I have had no problems since installation. I'm glad I found this site as it saved money and time. I definitely recommend them and will use them again for future purchases."

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.