Stores > FabKids

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

Quick delivery

"Fabkids makes shopping easy and items delivered to our house very quickly"

No complaints here

"Clothes are adorable and seem sturdy through a couple washes. Great value!"

Adorable

"The dress was even cuter in person than its picture and fit perfectly "

2016-07-25

Cute items but over priced!

"I like the items FabKids sells but their prices are just too high. Their point system does not reward much and the monthly membership is over priced as well. I regret to inform that next month I will be cancelling my membership."

Trendy at 10!

"My daughter was extremely excited about turning ten, the outfits we purchased from FABKIDS are trendy, yet age appropriate. She loved everything!!"

Estupendo!

"La calidad está muy bien, las tallas también, se tarda como una semana en llegar el producto, muy bien! "

A rep from FabKids, JustFab_VS, has responded

“Hola Andrea,

Buen comentarios! Estamos contentos de saber que nuestros miembros están contentos. Espero que tenga un día fabuloso!

FabKids Servicos Para Miembros

Fab 4 U!!!

"FabKids ' styles are right on target for the taste and style of little girls. The girls adore them and look really chick wearing them. The sets are a great idea and saves you time in trying to coordinate. Boys loves them too!"

“Hello Otelia,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At FabKids, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Fabolous glam..

"Love the many things I have ordered..quality is great!love the looks..completely satisfied with my purchases and I am picky!a nit picker! "

“Hello Kathy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Wonderful!

"The timing of the shipment was very quick and the merchandise is LOVED by my grand daughter! Six year old fashionista... Approved. "

“Hello Michelle,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

I'm hooked!

"I've never shopped FabKids before. I'm so glad I started! I first bought my 8 year old a dress w/ leggings outfit for her birthday and she absolutely fell in love with it, so much so, she didn't want to take it off! I went back on to the website and found so many more dresses and leggings to surprise her with. Her face absolutely lit up as she went through and saw all of her new dresses. The quality of the clothes is great! The colors, the designs, the fit, everything......AWESOME!!"

“Hello Sheryl,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our products. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Great outfits

"My experience with this seller was very good loved my items cant wait to purchase again"

“Hello Lovelle,

Adorable!

"My daughter loves the dress with the tule! "

“Hello Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad your daughter is enjoying her stylish new dress!

Delighted

"The striped dresses are darling and made very well. Perfect little dresses for the twins to begin first grade."

“Hello Mackenzie,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for every member!

Good and fast delivery

"Product as described, fast delivery"

“Hello Aaryan,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

2016-07-25

Never Recieved My FabKids Purchase!!

"I bought two shirts for my nephew during one of the sales also signing up for the VIP. I waited and waited and never received my shirts, even now, no shirts. I have contacted customer service not once but twice and haven't received any reply. Its very flustrating to say the least. I would think this company would hold itself to higher standards of customer service. "

“Hello Brandy,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with FabKids’. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.