Product & services pricing Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

"I have been very impressed with the customer service at Fab Kids (and all the Fab brands). This to me is the number one quality I look for in determining whether I will become a loyal customer or not. As far as the quality and look of the clothing, I have also been very impressed. The clothing is very high-qulity and there are always unique pieces and styles offered that I don't find elsewhere."

"I asked the representative over the phone to send a size Toddler 4. I recieved a Toddler 8. My niece won't be able to wear this shoe for at least a year. "

"It seems just a bit smallish for the size. She won't get too many wears out of this. My daughter even mentioned that our favorite go to girl to give hand me downs will love this outfit."

"Nice looking clothes,will see how they wash and wear."

"So quick & easy to order outfits that are adored by little girls??"

"My granddaughter loves FabKids clothing, their garments are very soft. That's important to her."

"I Love it !!! And the girls too !! "

"My girls loved their dresses and they were delivered in a timely manner. "

"I have made 3 separate purchases so far as a new member. When I received the clothing I was happy to find the quality seemed very nice. The colors were bright and everything was cute as can bed. The sizing is spot on as well which was great. However, even after following the recommended washing instructions on the tags, a couple of items faded to an unable to wear to school point after one wash! That's disappointing. "

"We were very dissatisfied all of the clothes ran big"

"I Love Fabkids! Every outfit I've ordered is absolutely adorable and very well made. They ship quickly and have wonderful customer service agents. My & my kids favorite online clothing store!"

"My daughter loves to shop online now with FabKids! She gets online when I am alseep and comes to wake me up to complete her order...lol! FabKids has never let me or my daughter down. It's a great website and I love the fact they send me emails about a sale or new items! My child is a #FabKid"

"I have had a Great experience with FabKids!! My first order savings with coupon was Awesome. I love the styles you have for my little one."

"Great experience, good quality clothes and true to size:) I'm a happy customer!"

"I was pleased with the order. The close looked just as they appeared on the website and were fairly cheap."

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.