Stores > FabKids

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

Sneakers with cute appeal

"These are just the cutest sneakers with a nice big star for the little diva in my little girl
Fit was perfect and shipping was great!

2016-04-27

Easy to use website and good prices.

"Fair prices on their shoes and good deals. My granddaughter loved her shoes."

Bria's fave

"My daughter absolutely loves every item I've ever purchased from fab kids. We will definitely continue to order these fashionable outfits"

New shoes

"I'm an adult, who has a very small foot, and find it very difficult to find shoes that match my age. Thanks to Fabkids, I bought s pair of sandals, and they fit perfectly!! I will continue to buy my shoes from you from now on!!!"

Shoes shoes shoes!!

"Loved the sandals! Very fast delivery and my daughter was very comfortable in her new shoes "

Awesome

"We love the clothes that we buy here at fabkids."

Cute clothes!

"I decided to order a few things from fab kids and gamble on the quality and sizes. I'm glad I did. The sizes fit just right and the quality of clothing was great!"

Dissapointed

"I never received my order. I loce just fab no problem. My first time using fab kids has been a very disappointing experience. I dont know if i want to continue making any future purchases with just fab or fab kids because of this one order.. I want to continue being a customer with just fab in future."

2016-04-27

Love the clothes, shipping takes too long!

"My girls love the clothes. But the standard shipping takes way to long. "

2016-04-27

FabKids is a good concept

"Unfortunately, my 4th grader (9 yr old) is getting too tall for the clothes. The shoe sizes end at a half size too small for him. The shirts are wide enough, but not quite long enough. The pant and short selection is too limited to be useful. Perhaps we need "fabtweens""

Cuties in there clothes

"I got my niece a dress and my nephew shoes. They both loved their stuff and were so excited. The dress was the perfect size but the shoes were a little big but he didn't want me to send them back he liked them to much. This is my second order from fabkids and both times I was very pleased with the product, quality and pricing. I will order again for sure! "

Cute n sassy!

"My grandmas will be in foot fashion this summer! These samples are too cute!"

2016-04-27

"Hello my name is lorraine i am very happy. And please by the merchandise my kids love the shoes and outfit i brought them i welcome alot people's to just fab or fabkids. Thank u for make us fel good about side."

2016-04-27

"Yes they were on time my kids loved them.."

Cutest Dresses!

"My daughter LOVES getting the "pink packages" in the mail! The clothing is good quality, decently priced and she always looks stylish and cute in everything I've ever ordered. The long maxi dresses are her favorite."

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.