Stores > FabKids

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review FabKids by clicking a star below.

Excellent value!

"Everything I purchased has been great quality and super affordable!"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

“Hello Erica,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

2017-09-18

"It's very confusing with the VIP status. I ordered and was VIP status and my card was going to b charged for the monthly fee. So I called and the csr resllynwas great and got it straightened out. I think u need to list both prices for vips and non. "

“Hello Deborah,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

2017-09-18

Jayda loved her shoes and outfit!!!

"My order came really fast. I had no problems what so ever. The shoes were really cute and she loved them!!! I love the quality in the clothes and the details. will order something's for my grandson next time."

“Hello Jayda,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Delayed in delivery

"My items are delayed..still waiting for my things"

“Hello Sophia,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member service will email you shortly to assist you.

I ❤️ FABKIDS

"I order from FABKIDS all of the time. I love the quality and great prices, and my girls & I love the styles!!! "

“Hello Jamie,

It’s great to read your feedback about FabKids, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

nice, convienent

"My daughter loves picking out her clothes"

“Hello Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad your daughter loves your FabKids purchases!

Rose ”

2017-09-17

Love everything I ever purchased. My daughter is always excited to see what's new to order.

"I always have a great experience even if the items doesn't fit. We keep it to gift to my niece. She looks great with the fabkids fashion too. Love it!"

“Hello Abigail,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! Thank you for sharing this with us and with other members! Hope to hear more of your fab-stories in the future!

2017-09-17

The clothes size are misleading

"I ordered an xs but it's not true to the actual size. The xs would fit an 2 or 3 year old not my 6 year old"

“Hello Heather,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

phone wait time

"I called to exchange a couple items for a larger size. I was on the phone for 26 min. Definitely not the easy exchange advertised. I did speak with a supervisor and he was very kind and helped me."

“Hello Shirley,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with FabKids. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

2017-09-17

Trendy kid clothes with just okay shoes

"The VIP program is very affordable as the prices are marked down if you sign up. I bought some school clothes and shoes for my two boys, ages 5 and 6, and no other kids in class have the same shirts. The pants and shirts are trendy and good quality for the price. The only thing I don't like about the shoes is that they have poor quality soles and they will not last long. This is a huge draw back because kids need good soles with lots of grip for running and playing. "

“Hello Shanna,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

2017-09-17

Cute, but probably won't reorder...

"I love the prints. The shirts are a good quality, though one came in the wrong size. The leggings are not soft and seem to run small, even for my "super skinny" 4y old. One day of outside yard play and the knees are already faded. Glad I only paid the $9.99 for them. "

“Hello Jennifer,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Nice work!

"Everything was very fast.Thank you."

“Hello Lena,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Happy

"I am very pleased with my order, fast shipping too."

“Hello Norma,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

wonderful

"good fit
good quality
good delivery time

“Hello Barbara,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

FabKids is great!

"I ordered kids leggings from FabKids. They arrived sooner than expected, were exactly what I ordered/expected, fit true to size, and are of high quality. Incredible value for the price! I will definitely order from FabKids in the future."

“Hello Maria,

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.