Product & services pricing Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

"I really like my recent purchases from FAB KIDS! All of the outfits are beautiful and exactly what I expected! On another note, items are sold out very quickly and most months, I have to bank my credit because of sold out items."

"My daughter loves the outfits! Thanks Fabkids! "

"I do not like that I have to call to get off their automatic outfit shipping list."

"Sometimes it is hard to find a shirt and pants TOGETHER he likes but all the clothes are great Hard to find his size--out of that size-- my friend said returns take forever"

"love the adorable clothes and everything is made with such care and cuteness"

"Love love!
Great quality and fit. The pants are great bc they have inside waist adjustments!!! My little guy is dressed the best!
Delivery is fast, too!

"Lots of good choices and good quality. Only frustrating thing was on several choices I found that the sizes I needed were sold out."

"The items arrived in a timely manner and we're just as cute as the pictures."

"I didn't realize I had signed up for a monthly thing until I saw the deductions on my credit card bill. I did not like the clothes from my first order, so I was not thrilled that I had to buy more or lose what they had charged my card for."

"We were quite dissatisfied with the quality of the clothes. The items were thin and we felt they were not adequate for the season. It seems as though the selections are the same each month."

"delivery and service very good!"

"Clothes are wonderful and fit perfectly! "

"Fun to sit with my daughter and pick out outfits together. She LOVES her clothes from FabKids!! :)"

"Extremely satisfied with our first purchase!"

"I absolutely love FabKids. I am a member and get great deals. I love the clothes they have and how they pick outfits for my daughter. She loves them and people ask all the time where did you get her outfit and I tell them FabKids. Keep up with the awesome job.
Yours Truly
One Happy Mom

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.