Product & services pricing Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

"always great delivery with great quality items"

"My granddaughter loved the clothes, they are soft, cute and fit nicely"

"Loved the choices. My daughter loves the dresses she received. Looking forward to using FabKids in the future."

"I love the clothes and how they mix and match. "

"Great value for great quality! Love the sales...love to buy clothes for the grandkids that I know will hold up to wear and tear...and not look like everyone else's clothes!"

"I love the quality of clothes. I just wish the boy selection was a little better. I think there is too much focus on bugs which creeps my son out. skulls , hes 3 so thats a no go. Maybe some shirts that had more sloagans and cars and dinosaurs things all boys love. "

"Would have given 5 stars, except for the buttons for the adjustment bands, on both pairs of pants I've purchased for my son. have fallen off. "

"I continue to contact site in regards to referral made to family member that not only responded to referral by ordering (she's received order) from site yet I am not credited with her response A WEBSITE LISTS HER AS A REFERRAL BUT READS THERE IS "NO RESPONSE" FROM HER. I had to make call to customer service to receive credit for her purchase; which was given. I need for them to acknowledge my referral, and her response BEFORE I refer anyone else."

"Great experience! Timely response and easy return ??"

"The best shopping online for kids cloths I have ever done. The size fits perfect, and it is exactly what I wanted. Shipped on time...
Can't say enough about it. I will be ordering a lot froM Fabkids
Carrie

"I loved most of the clothes I had ordered for my 2 kids, one boy and one girl. However, the pants I ordered for my son were more of a skinny pant than they looked in the picture and there was no discription that they were skinny pants. Hopefully he'll wear them without complaint. Guess I'll find out when school starts."

"Had a problem with one of the purchasing amounts. I was charged regular price and not the sale price that was listed. Phoned in to discuss the error and after the second phone call problem was solved."

"It was great. I wish delivery could happen faster, but I live in Alaska, so I understand. "

"Great deal and great quality

"Easy to order, quick delivery, great quality, & great price."

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.