• FabKids FabKids Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Awesome clothes with style, my kids love it !!"

"The site itself is great and the clothes are fine. I cannot stand how long it takes to get the items shipped to me here in Kodiak Alaska. We have priority mail, express mail with the usps and both fedex and ups are here too! My first order took at least 3 weeks and I still haven't received my second order. "

"Very happy with this order !!"

"I love Fabkids. Always receive great quality clothing and my daughter is always in love with her dress/outfits. "

"Adorable clothes and very well made! The shoes are super cute! Can't wait to give them as gifts!"

"FabKids was easy to use. Shipping was quick! Love the prices and quality! "

"She was cute as a button in her yellow dress"

"For the price of the clothing I believe that the quality of the items is somewhat lacking."

"All dresses were very high quality: soft and comfortable fabrics, nice fit and design!!"

"Everything looked great and arrived exactly when I was told it would."

"The quality of clothes is fantastic. I was worried that it would be cheaply made but it wasn't. The price for items without a clearance price is quite high but if you want specific outfits you'll have to pay. Shipping took less than a week and I was thrilled."

"quality is poor. price is high"

"I ordered 2 Dresses and 2 pairs of pants for my niece. When they arrived I opened them and this horrendous chemical smell came out. I pulled the dress out of the package and it looked like I received the wrong size so I started looking for size. There wasn't one. Not on the dress and not on the tags. So how do I know if I received the correct size? Also while looking for the size tag I noticed that the dress was MADE IN CHINA. I returned the items because I could not confirm the size before I shipped them to my niece and because I would be embarrassed to gift wrap something that smelled so horrible and then send it to her, and since I didn't know the size and it was made in china I knew it would shrink if I washed it.

If all of the clothing are like what I revived then...
I WOULD NOT recommend purchasing from FabKids

"Love all items purchased from FabKids!!!!"

"my wallet loves the prices and deals you offer, and my little girl loves her shoes."

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.