• FabKids FabKids Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

"Prompt delivery and the clothes are awesome!"

"It is hard to remember to call between the 1st and the 5th to not order so I get charged every month and I can't find outfits every month "

"Cute clothes! Ordering is easy and arriving in a timely fashion!! I would recommend to a friend!

"Dress ordered did not come close to fitting. Very thin little gal could not get into the size 10, which normally runs a little large on her. Gave to her size 7 cousin.
The pants on the other outfit were cute, but came out of the dryer looking like a shar pei pup. Wrinkles terribly. Will not likely order again

"The clothes were great quality and fit true to size. I was very impressed"

"Love Fab Kids the same way I love Just Fab. Cute kids clothing at an affordable price! "

"This item is absolutely stunning bought this for my baby to go to a party. #FabKidsAlwaysDeliver"

"Loved the outfit wore it once it came in.. thanks "

"Outfits were cute but not that high quality. Didn't carry many of the smaller toddler size shoes (and impossible to search BY size). Prices really too high for what you got."

"I love the convenience and variety of clothes you can get! A couple of the shirts don't seem like they'll hold up that long though."

"Not happy with the selection "

"Shipped quickly. I received everything I ordered and everything looked exactly like it did online."

"very satisfied with the quality of the item I ordered. The only problem is that I thought in ordering this item it would satisfy the monthly ordering requirements. I called after noticing that I was charged $29.99 because I didn't opt out of the monthly pick. "

"I love the quick response to my issue!"

"have not gotten my order in yet."

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.