Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I have not seen the merchandise it was for my grandson who is one years of age. I was told it is too big him to wear now so I may end the account until he is older..sad but true, thank you "

"The clothes and shoes came and were just as cute as I thought they would be. The sad part was that I opened a pair of the boots to let my daughter have them (the other items we haven't opened because they are for Christmas) and the boots were almost too small, still wearable but really not a good fit. I just had an experience with JustFab where I tried to exchange some boots that I purchased for myself for a different size and I was told that they weren't exchangeable because I bought them on a special promotion. I am sure the same policy exists for FabKids so exchanging the boots is something I can't do, even though I KNOW my daughter wears a size 12 and these boots, although size 12 are not true to size. Now I have another pair of boots that I was hoping to give to her for Christmas that I'm not sure what to do with. Give them to her for Christmas but risk them not fitting? Then what? I can't exchange them, even though I know she will fall madly in love with them. If I don't want to risk a huge Christmas morning upset, I guess I could either give them to charity or try to sell them online as a way to recoup my purchase price. The most frustrating part of all of this is that the website is PLASTERED with comments on how returns and exchanges are FREE and EASY but without any mention that promotions don't get free and easy returns. I never would have risked an online clothing purchase knowing that returns are not an option. I guess, in the end, the moral of the story is to ALWAYS read ALL of the fine print before clicking "buy,""

"Items are nice my daughter loves she can pick them to fit her personality."

"I loved the introductory deal, and I haven't been disappointed, even paying full price. My daughter loves looking for her new dresses to arrive."

"The shirt and skirt outfit I bought for my daughter was good. She loved it. Also the two pair of shoes I bought her fit just right. The reviews helped me pick the right size, one size smaller than her actual size. It's tough finding the size that fits my daughter because most of the outfits and clothes are out of her size. I'll have to check the site often for first pick of the new arrivals."

"I have ordered from Fab Kids before and they are always great!"

"The dress fit well and was very cute."

"The product arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations on quality and craftsmanship. I will continue to shop on Fabkids!"

"Boots were very reasonable and cute !"

"The quality was terrible, the boots that I purchased for my daughter fell apart after about the 15th wear. The quality was just terrible."

"Items always arrive quickly and are as pictured. Good quality."

"Our total order was $4.97, for an entire outfit. The quality was wonderful and the shipping time was only a few days! It was a wonderful experience! "

"My niece and nephew loved their outfits. For the price I paid, it was a win-win! "

"The clothes are super cute and very well made. My granddaughter hasn't worn them yet"

"FabKids is excellent! I love the cute selection of clothes and the quality is great for the price you pay! "

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.