Stores > FabKids

Great clothing

"Love "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

“Hello Leighton,

We are happy you are enjoying your new purchase! We cannot wait to see what you will order next!

Fab kids fast delivery

"I had no idea that Fab Kids was taking $29.99 out of my checking account every month. When I figured it out I went to their website and saw I had 8 credits. I used them up buying school clothes so I guess I realized they have been jacking my bank account at a good time. The clothes came really fast, within a week. The clothing is okay. Kids like them. "

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2016

“Hello Rhonda,

We are happy you are enjoying our speedy delivery but are sorry to hear you dislike our VIP Membership. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

"Very good quality
Very happy

“Hello Danielle,

We are happy you are enjoying your online shopping experience. Thanks for your awesome feedback!

2016-08-24

Gone ahead an order yours!

"Mann my daughter loves her shoes! I'm excited that they are just right! And the shoes are really really cheap but very goood material! "

“Hello Sophia.

We are sure your daughter looks fabulous! Thanks for the amazing review!

2016-08-24

Awesome back to school shoes!

"My daughter loved her back to school shoes and matching leggings. She's worn them so often already and school hasn't even started. They are comfortable, easy to get on and washable! What more can I ask for!"

“Hello Kate,

Your new purchase is perfect for back to school! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Horrible

"I hated the shoes I got. Never going to wear them/"

“Hello Ashley,

We are sorry you are not pleased with your new purchase. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member service will email you within 48 hours.

Fab-Girl Kicks

"These low-top white sneakers for my 6 year old are perfect. She loves that they are fashionable and comfy and she says cool. Very happy over all. "

“Hello Jeimy,

We love all our little divas! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Best surprise

"So, my husband does all of our finances but I do most of our shopping and taking care of our household jobs. I didn't realize that we were paying monthly for Fabkids and he didn't realize that I wasn't buying something every month until we switched credit cards and got an email from Fabkids. Turns out, we had 9 credits. So, back to school shopping complete! I'm really happy with the quality and all items got here in a hurry! Easiest back to school shopping ever!"

“Hello Sarah,

We are happy you are enjoying your VIP Membership! Thanks for the fabulous feedback!

2016-08-24

"Very happy with everything "

“Hello Maryann,

2016-08-24

Sparkly shoes for a sparkly girl!

"i needed to purchase some shoes for my 4 yo girl since she had gone up in size. All three pairs I purchase fit her perfectly and made her smile!"

“Hello Kelly,

2016-08-24

"I've attempted to contact fab kids twice through email and never heard back from them."

“Hello Michelle,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fabkids’ and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you.

Very pleased

"My order was exactly what I was expecting to recieve. :) loved the shoes for my son and on time delivery. :))"

“Hello Aylah,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

What a great outfit!!

"My daughter loved the dressy top and the great teal leggings! It's her goto outfit for school right now! The delivery was right on time and just before school started! Just Perfect!"

“Hello Amanda,

Shipping is slow to Canada

"I placed my order August 9th and it's August 24th now and I still have not received my order. We are planning my niece's birthday party for tomorrow and I don't think her gift will arrive in time =("

“Hello Amanda,

We are sorry you are not pleased with our shipping. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member service will email you within 48 hours.

Leopard spots all over

"I love fabkids clothes for my great granddaughter. She loves them, too. Did not want to take off the booties."

“Hello Dolphyne,

We love all our little divas! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.