• FabKids FabKids Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10

2015-08-02

"the clothes sizing was point on and adorable. The price was great for quality clothes. Can't wait to do more school shopping."

2015-08-02

"The garment for my grandsons were PERFECT they loved them..I am 100% satisfied with your products and your prices. thanks!"

2015-08-02

"I like fab kids. I would like it better if hey had more sales."

2015-08-01

"I love the clothing. Great selection and very cute."

2015-08-01

"although I am fully satisfied with the clothing,I am terribly disappointed in the delivery.Timely yes,but I never received a shipping email and was never able to track the package."

2015-08-01

"Quality products. My granddaughter will look great in these outfits."

2015-08-01

"I was surprised how well everything washed and the sturdy fabric of the dress for my daughter."

2015-08-01

"I liked the quick sevice and quality clothes"

2015-07-31

"My order was delivered to a wrong address (it went to TX, I live in MN). I was not notified. I tried logging into my account and repeatedly had issues with the website. Once I connected with a rep from FabKids I was informed one of my items was now out of stock. I finally received my order (with a replacement outfit today (7/31). I originally placed my order on 7/5. The clothes are cute, but service was poor. "

2015-07-31

"My granddaughter really liked what see received for her birthday."

2015-07-31

"I never got my package so I ended up having to go and and re buy my daughters shoes for her dance team's parade. Not Happy !"

2015-07-31

"Got switched from FedEx to USPS causing a 4 day delay in delivery. "

ule

2015-07-31

"Clothes seemed oddly sized, nothing really fit well. "

2015-07-31

"I do not understand why I have to purchase additional items in order to use my credits. It doesn't make sense. "

2015-07-31

"Order did not arrive ,was told I would not be charged for next month after ordering late in month and still recived a charge on my next mo bill even though asso. told me she was putting it in the computer at that time not that I had to go on line and skip next month or I would have. And when I called about the charge she told me she did not say that. I am sill due some credit was not told at canceling that I would not have option at to still purchase outfit that I have paid for at club price. So no not very happy at all."

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.