Stores > FabKids

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review FabKids by clicking a star below.

Very accurate

"I have ordered from the a plent of times for my kids they are amazing and very accurate. I love the discounts and the fashion expert that put the clothes together monthly "

“Hello Angel,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Awesome

"Everything I bought fit perfectly and came on time"

“Hello Samantha,

It’s great to read your feedback about Fabletics, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Order time

"I placed my order almost 1 month ago and still have yet to receive it. I don't feel orders should take that long. "

“Hello Heather,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member service will email you shortly to assist you.

Dress!

"Arrived on time and was exactly what i expected. I loved the outfit!!"

“Hello Maria,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

FABulous

"Cute clothes! Great deals"

“Hello Jodie,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

Wonderful customer service!

"I somehow missed the July email notification and forgot to Skip the month. Money has been tight, so I was bummed to see this auto-charge and felt like it was time to cancel my VIP membership. I contact the chat specialist and not only did she refund the charge and cancel my account for me immediately (to prevent further auto-charges), but she did so with absolute respect and consideration. When I am in a better financial situation, I will definitely try the VIP membership again! "

“Hello Cora,

It’s great to read your feedback about FabKids, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Absolutely in love

"These shoes are great prices!!!"

“Hello Jamie,

Happy

"I always enjoy the package coming from FabKids. The latest was a mixture of sizes and items for different grandchildren. The quality is always even better than I expected. "

“Hello Frankie,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Awful.

"It's been a month and I haven't received my order"

“Hello Monika,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member service will email you within 48 hours.

Absolutely Loved It!!!!

"The shipment was right on time and I love my daughters sandals!!!! For a minute I didn't think that they would fit.......but they fit perfectly with a little growing room!!! They are cute and my Ja'Lyn looks cute in them!!!! I will most definitely be ordering again!!!! "

“Hello Shante,

They didn't care

"Didn't receive shoes cancel order and didn't let me know"

“Hello Laquisha,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with FabKids. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

2017-07-23

No delivery and no stock

"nothing I ever want is in stock. I can't cancel my membership because I have a credit. So they just keep charging me. I find something that I want and it doesn't use my credit. Literally my son wears the same t shirts and sweat pants Bc that's all he liked. Disappointed for sure. I've called and they talked me into waiting with some bonus points that I can use for more stuff that is not in stock.. :(

When I do order it takes forever.

“Hello Leah,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Anria

"My shipment was early and the product was great!"

“Hello Andria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re happy that you’ve had a great experience with us!

FabKids

"My little one loves her new clothes!"

“Hello Page,

We are happy to hear your little one is loving our stylish products. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

excellent

"please, shipping took longer than other retailers, but at least they sent an email saying the shipment was delayed"

“Hello Karlee,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,384 merchant members.