Product & services pricing Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10

"I love this dress and it fits my daughter perfectly! I got the pink one last year and when I saw that there was a blue one, I had to have it!"

"My son felt cool in his new duds which made me feel like a million bucks!"

"Although one of the boots I wanted wasn't in my child's size, I am very happy with the products I received & how fast I received them. "

"We love the new outfit! The stretchy purple jeggings are so shiny and fun and the tshirt can be layered now and great when the weather is warmer."

"dress ripped first time it was washed and sandles strap came un glued cant be wore anymore"

"I love JustFab! The clothes are daycare & school friendly. Well made. And not like all the clothes in local stores so normally she doesn't match 5 other kids at a given time LOL"

"The clothes are super cool!!! We love them but my son size is always sold out. "

"Initially I was happy with FabKids just because my first outfit only cost me $5 total (free shipping), but afterwards I realized that unless there is some type of discount offer or at least free shipping, I won't be buying anything else from this site, it's just too expensive."

"Fab Kids has been wonderful. I received my packages in a timely manner, the quality and condition of the clothes are excellent, and most importantly, my daughter loves the styles! My overall experience has been great!"

"My 5 yr old granddaughter looks so beautiful in this outfit????"

"Super cute dress! My daughter loves it!!! "

"I received my products quickly and they were beautiful. I also dealt with the customer service and she was very helpful and efficient."

"Cute clothes and quick delivery. "

"I ordered an introductory outfit. The quality is great---the problem is finding something in the size & color you want. They seem to be out of everything. I ordered an alternate outfit. Shipping is slow too. It took 2 weeks to receive."

"My daughter loved her boots and her outfits. I think the price is right on the outfits and it's fun to go through the site and pick out things with her. "

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.