Stores > FabKids

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

Size swap!

"The customer service agent made it super simple to exchange the shirts that were too small for my children! All I had to do we ask!

“Hello Amanda,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your purchase. Have a fabulous day!

Definitely Improving!

"I first bought an outfit from FabKids in the winter. It was of reasonable quality. The jean material was a little thinner than most other brands and the cut was a little on the slim side, but for the deal I received, I was happy with the purchase. I bought some items this month for the same child, who has grown 2 sizes. I grabbed up a couple of size twelve cargo pants from clearance, and 1 from the new arrivals. The cheapest pair, that I had seen on line for at least 5 months, was very small, and way too tight. I will be returning those. The next clearance pair had an elastic waistband, which gave it just enough extra material to fit my growing boy. The third pair, which is a new arrival, was perfect- much roomier cut with more substantial material. Definitely a keeper. Keep it up, FabKids. The only problem I have now is that size twelve is the biggest size available :("

This review was modified by nhiggins-16490 on September 28 2016 01:48:06 PM

“Hello Nancy,

We sincerely apologize if you are not satisfied with the fit of your item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

somewhat satisfied.

"The outfit was really cute, but i didn't like the material. I should have read the description before buying."

“Hello Jannet,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the material. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

Beautiful shoes

"I got 2 pairs of shoes for my daughter and they r excellent and I got for 10$ and they give rich look to shoes"

“Hello Sowmya,

We are happy to hear you love your new purchase. Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Awesome company

"I absolutely love Fabkids! Products are great, delivery is fast, all around great place to shop for your children. "

“Hello Lindsey,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At FabKids, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Almost

"I am very pleased with the knowledgeable customer service reps over the phone and was happy they made my exchange seamless. I was not too happy with the lack of notification when my packages were shipped. Especially when one package was back ordered. Overall I say almost because I almost had a flawless e pertinence. I will continue to shop here and all of the other Fab stores. "

“Hello Brianna,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy with our customer services. We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team that is available 24/7. Have a fabulous day!

Leggings

"Leggings are as described. Fabric is of good quality."

“Hello Rosalind,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

2016-09-27

"lost my order and it was reshipped...I also ordered correct size when I got them their to big....discusgted because they wanted them for homecoming football game"

“Hello Calandra,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received the right size. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

Fun Sparkle shoes!

"My daughter loved these shoes!! They are durable true to size and easy to put on!! Definitely a must have to go with most outfits."

“Hello Kimber,

Awesome service!

"Clothes are very cute!!!"

“Hello Billie,

Great review! We always make sure to make beautiful and quality items at a very affordable price just for you!

Monthly nighmatre

"I was charged 30$ every month whether I clicked to skip the month or not. The most expensive pair of shoes I ever bought. My kids did not like the clothes. Customer service did not like cancelling the account."

“Hello Jennifer,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

Horrible Customer Service!

"This is the first time I had to contact customer service and I'm very disappointed! This order included three outfits that were sent as a gift for my daughter from her grandmother. She has been buying clothes here for a few years now and everything so far has been "true to size." However, the chambray shirt is NOT. It is way too small. I called customer service to arrange an EXCHANGE for a bigger size because the automated system would not generate a return label and it instructed me to call. The woman who answered was VERY sarcastic and irritable! For example, she asked for information that was not on the shipping invoice and refused to accept my reply that it was not there. She acted like I was an idiot and/or blind. After several times, I offered to take a picture of the invoice and send it to her to show that the information was not there. Only then, finally, she offered an alternative way to look up the information. She seemed irritated that I was trying to exchange an item. I don't understand that at all. Isn't it her job to handle things like this?!

I had a subscription/account too (apart from my mother's) which I chose to cancel at the end of the call mainly because my mother orders most stuff for my daughter as gifts and there hasn't been anything extra she wanted in a long time. Of course, this representative continued to give me a hard time and acted like I was trying to commit a crime for cancelling. She made me explain multiple times in great detail why I wanted to cancel and continued to question my opinion before she finally said she would cancel it. However, she never said anything about wanting to keep me as a customer and only sternly warned me about the impact of my decision should I choose to shop FabKids ever again. If I had known how difficult it would be to cancel and how poor their customer service is, I would never have joined in the first place. It's just not worth it.

This review was modified by nonconformist4 on September 27 2016 10:57:34 AM

“Hello Noreen,

LOVE LOVE LOVE FABKIDS!!

"My daughter is very small and I have to worry about stuff fitting her correctly, but everything was perfect! My son is almost her size and he is 2 years younger, his pants are a little lose, but I think they will be just fine. He has been growing like crazy!!"

“Hello Billie,

FabKids Member Services

Just amazing!

"M baby was so happy when she got all her stuff the cool little pink bags!!"

“Hello Evelyn,

Thank you for giving FabKids a positive review! Have a Fabulous day!

2016-09-27

I would recommend it to friends & family

"My children's shoes came fast, myself and my children love them...
Thanks so much and I will be ordering from you guys again

“Hello Wanda,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy you and your children's fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.