F&M Reloading Equipment Inc Reviews - fmreloading.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 6 reviews

F&M Reloading Equipment Inc is not a merchant member
F&M Reloading Equipment Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"One has to pay for an item before you learn that it is not an in stock item. They have the telephone off the hook so you cannot reach them. If you try email, they don't respond. I finally cancelled my order; a week later they contacted me via email about sending my order. I will not deal with such an arrogant business."

modified review This review was modified by butcherpen on May 07 2013 03:30:39 PM

"Same as the others... Ordered reloading equipemnt that said it was "In Stock." Got an email saying they are behind on shipping 2-3 weeks... it has now been SIX-WEEKS. They have ignored two emails and every time I call for the last week I've gotten a busy signal... who the F*&% unplugs their phone in this day and age?!?! you can't be bothered to take a message and call your customers back? WTF mate? IF I could get a hold of ANYONE I would cancel my order (which is why they aren't taking phone calls I'm sure), but I can't... WILL NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH THESE shady, back-ally people ever again... and you shouldn't either."

modified review This review was modified by oceangoat on April 02 2013 02:18:44 PM

"Just receved another order from F&M reloading. Can't understand problem others have with co.They are slow but there isn't anywhere faster or cheaper.I have nothing to do with this co. I just order from them.every thing comes when they say it will + or - a few days.I will order from them again when iI need to. "

modified review This review was modified by ameria12 on April 30 2013 06:49:23 PM

"cdsfdsfsdghcjjfg j hfghjcdgdfg fds"

"IT HAS BEEN ONE MONTH, AN EMAIL, A PHONE CALL AND NO ORDER RECIEVED AT THIS TIME!!! TWO YEARS AGO AN ORDER TOOK 10 DAYS. 1 1/2 YRS AGO IT TOOK THREE WEEKS NOW WE ARE GOING ON FIVE WEEKS!!! WHAT WRONG? I WONDER IF THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?"

"wow fast shipping and great guys to deal with they know there stuff. prices are the best."

"Ordered 2 sets of Lee Carbide reloading dies. Ordered on 5/3/2008 and received on 5/8/2008. I was worried when thier e-mail notification said it might be 3-4 weeks on some orders, but they were delivered in 5 days in good shape and at a reasonable price. This order = 5 stars."

"Order was placed online for an in stock item, and shortly after an email arrived saying "We are processing your order, and will ship in the next 1 - 5 business days.".

Great, that was easy and since I live less than 100 miles from the company, I figured my order would be arriving soon... WRONG!!! Seven days later I email them asking for an order status, and got no reply. I email them again, and got the same no reply. I tried calling them, and over different times of the day got a constant busy signal.

Finally got through by phone the next day, was told "Item is/was out of stock, and expect to ship it later in the week". I said cancel the order, and got not so much as a sorry about wasting your time. Bottom line: horrible customer service, deceptive business practices by not informing the buyer that the item is out of stock at time of order, and a total lack of communication on their part. This was my first experience with F&M, and will be the last.

modified review This review was modified by surfslinger on November 28 2007 09:57:15 AM