• Rating 2.00/10 19 reviews

FTIcomputer is not a merchant member
    FTIcomputer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FTIcomputer contact information

• Contact: support@fticomputer.com

• checkmark icon COD

"My wife ordered a Wolverine Jr Guitar on 10/31. On 11/20 I contacted them about the status, they responded it would ship 12/29. I looked at their website and they state nothing about the delay. Their web page acts like it is in stock. TERRIBLE SERVICE.
So much for gift giving when this company is involved.

"I purchased 2 computers from FTI, one arrived early, and the other late. Having it come after expected date wasn't too bad but when I was ready to set up my computers, one of them did not turn on. I kept trying to fiddle with it but the screen was shot. I called and asked them to resolve this issue and they said they could not fix it and that if they were going to fix it, I would have to pay shipping...again... Now why would I want them to fix and return a computer that I bought new and on top of that, pay another shipping charge? It doesn't make sense! If I wanted a refurbished computer, I would have bought one. On top of that, the lady was rude and said she couldn't give me a new one because she didn't know if I was the one who broke it!!! I also wrote them an email and they said that I was suppose to go to the manufacter to get my product fixed! What ever happened to customer satisfaction and taking care of your customers? Aside from there lame return policy, poor customer service, and poor product, they were not able satify many of my previous orders. Terrible site!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

************************NEW COMMENT*****************************
FTI would like me to delete this comment, but to be honest, I can't... Had I not posted a review or was persistant enough to call them SEVERAL TIMES, I most likely would have just been stuck with a broken product... Even after I spoke to someone who was willing to do something about it, he still took forever to send me the shipping label... I had to call him and ask and he said oh you should already have it... then he asked me to wait and said oh nvm, it will be sent today... Once again, showing signs of negligence... I'm sure they are busy with all their orders but it seems to me that the only reason they did this was because they "genuinely" wanted me to remove my post... (The only reason I say this is b/c they asked me several times about it AND the lady who called me let me know she's sending me the new product and shortly after, bluntly said, "ok, u write us bad review, u take off now!") My response was "no, not until I get my computer" and then she hands me off to another gentlemen. SORRY FTI, all I am willing to do after this ordeal is to re-review my previous rating...

SIDE NOTE: FTI, I appreciate the fact that we got this all handled, but it shouldn't have been this hard and frustrating...It took 2 months!! My advice to your company, find another receptionist and a team who's dedicated to customer service.

"Ordered hard drive through them. After several days had not received shipping status. Checked online and saw message that order was on hold. Called customer service and was told that they were not carrying product any more and that my order had been canceled. Had they informed me promptly would have been only mildly annoyed."

"I didn't even have a chance to purchase a product from this reseller because I asked a question that was apparently answered by a monkee. I asked a simple question about a product I was interested in purchasing and was answered with an abbreviation - which I did not understand. When asked what the abbreviation meant - it did nothing to answer my original question. If this is how they attempt to make a sale then it's easy to understand why so many of these companies fail. Perhaps you will have better success and maybe they actually are a good retailer but based upon this experience I certainly won't buy from them, despite the savings. I'd rather be treated like someone who is willing to give them my money than ignored like a red-headed stepchild."

"the worst experience i ever had shopping online from any company. bought an item a month ago now one month later nothing has been process. "

"Ordered Sony A55 which was marked as "Drop-Shipping from Manufacturer." Almost immediately after the order they told that it will be shipped in 10 days. Now I have a pain in the neck to communicate with them to return the funds back."

"What they offered me could be considered a classic "Bait and Switch." That's illegal.

I purchased headphones on their site. Bought and paid for. Then I received a note that I needed to get in touch with them. They could be sent from my state, requiring me to add sales tax, or from their NY location, FOR AN EXTRA $5. Look, I get the sales tax, but the extra $5 is unacceptable and, again, illegal. Bought and paid for? Nope, they tried to squeeze an extra $5 out of me. That is neither cool nor legally acceptable. A decent company would've sent them for what was agreed upon in our original contract.

AVOID THESE PEOPLE.

"This is the slimiest company I've ever dealt with. They sold me a MicroSDHC card for a good price and told me that the supplier would direct ship them. Weeks later they tell me that the supplier was no longer selling the product for the original price and FTIcomputer refused to honor that price themselves. They offered the card, which they currently had in stock (but from a different supplier) for $15 more. Yes... I canceled the order."

modified review This review was modified by EEich on May 06 2011 10:26:34 AM

"So far, I'm very disappointed with this company. My final observation is pending, depending on how they follow-up with me. I have a hard time with companies that advertise a product for sell, but keep back-ordering the product. If you aren't able to deliver, don't advertise it. Is that a hard concept? From what I'm seeing on this site, most people seem satisfied, so I still have some hope. I will not hesitate to come back and modify my survey, one way or the other, if they follow through and have decent customer service. Maybe it's a very small company that doesn't hold stock, which I will understand, if they verify that as the case. I'm hoping for a somewhat positive experience, which is still possible."

"Keep returning to purchase new working tools from FTIcomputer.com because of the reasonable price, fair shipping costs and well packaged and handles tools. The more you look the more you will come to realize the vast selection of hand tools that is offered by FTIcomputer.com is difficult at best, to find any where else. If you are looking for top shelf hand tools, eather new or vintage, save your self some time and check with FuturePowerPc.com first.

modified review This review was modified by xinnl on April 25 2011 01:57:50 PM

"Bought a Logitech G7 mouse from them, though they listed it as being in stock, it wasn't (which they neglected to tell me until after I had already purchased). They said, "We receive daily Inventory from our manufacturers and expect to be fulfilling your order shortly" but here I am one month later and this is the last time they have contacted me. They claim that one can "contact (them) electronically from our website" - which I have yet to find out how to do. I did hit numerous dead ends on their website and decided to quit after emailing their web administrator yielded a non-existent address. I will never do business with these frauds again.

"'my account' info hadn't been updated... required a couple phone calls to get info... otherwise, OK"

modified review This review was modified by finalcutjoe on November 27 2007 09:53:57 AM

"well i have ordered from these guys several times
i dont have much to complain about except for the out of stock thing, taking a few days to ship items, and not wanting to ship during week of thanks giving
but i like the low price for their motherboards and the good price on hard drives and video cards
i have already built four computers within the past two years using their site for parts, not a single computer has had a problem yet
i just wish the would come down a bit more on their cpu prices

"THis is quite possible one the best online stores. I purchased a Radeon 9600 Pro and a Biostar motherboard from them on monday evening and it arrived on wendsday evenening. Both components were professionally packaged and I will make my next purchase from them."

San Francisco

"(Trying to get in touch with RMA department. Help they don't answer email or phones.)

Contact established.

modified review This review was modified by Schmide on January 29 2004 11:04:46 AM