FTDCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.47/10 0.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.47/10 0.47/10

"I order flowers on 9-20-2014 for my son's funeral on 9-22-2014, I was called by someone that could't speak very good English ans was informed they couldn't deliver the flowers to a location that I have had flowers sent to before. Now the flowers that I wanted to be at his funeral won't be there......I am so upset with this business that I will never use the or recommend them ever. "

FTD User

"I am very disappointed in FTD. I ordered a delivery for a friends birthday. Not only was it not sent (although I was charged)...there was no recourse. Do not order from FTD."

FTD User

"I was googling a company that could do same day delivery for me. This was the first option that popped up on google and I decided to give them a try. After placing my order, I figured I would look for reviews on this company. After finding this page I began to completely worry and thought that I would find myself in the same boat as everyone else. Fortunately, the flowers were delivered today on time and I was extremely relieved that it came out perfectly. I cannot speak for everyone else, but I did find hope and good service compared to what others have experienced."

" I ordered flowers for an out of stat funeral I could not attend. My flowers were delivered to the funeral home two and a half days early. The moment I recieved the email of delivery confirmation I immediately sent an email demanding answers. I recieved and automated response that someone would get back to me in 24 hours. I finally recieved an email..... three days later (convienently enough, a day after the funeral) . It said "upon investiagaion, we see that your are correct the flowers were supposed to be delivered Saturday not Thursday". That's it, that's all it said. I spent $83 on wilted flowers for a funeral. My mom sent flowers the same way through the same company, had just as many problems. Never ever ever even think of sending lowers this way. "

modified review This review was modified by Mandieann on August 11 2014 04:50:13 AM

"I ordered a lovely plant basket from my sisters and me when our cousin died. I asked that the arrangement be delivered the next day. I was promised that they would email me when the delivery was made. After 2 days, I called FTD and sent an email. I was assured I would be contacted immediately about the status of the order. NOTHING! Called again the next day. Same promise, and nothing again. I contacted FTD 6 times. Finally, I asked for a supervisor The shop through which FTD worked had closed. Many days later, some sort of arrangement was delivered to the family, What an embarrassment! I will never do business with FTD again."

modified review This review was modified by cecilML on August 07 2014 07:42:00 AM

"Worst service from any business in a very long time. I will never use them again...ever. May I suggest Pro Flowers. On Saturday morning I telephonically ordered flowers sent to a funeral home near Charlotte, NC. about 1pm Charlotte time. Was called about 4pm Charlotte time and advised that no florist would be available to deliver..ok, send to Church on Monday Morning if not able, then send to residence of family member of deceased."ok" Done, Right? No. Tuesday afternoon i get a call, I call them back ask what they want; they need to make sure it is me, you know, due to the sensitive nature of already paid for white Gladiolas. I give the name of the deceased, relative of same, address of relative, my full name, my billing address (all on the original order); not enough; now they want last four of my CC...can't get to that I'm driving (No worries using ear piece) This goes on for awhile and I still don't know why they called me. Well they are calling to proudly announce the flowers will be delivered tomorrow, Wednesday; 4 days after I placed my phone order. No explanation other than they could not find a florist to complete the order..I apologized to my relative who informed me there are at least 12 florists within range of his home. Oh, I believe I was speaking to a "FTD Rep" in India...Must have been where the delivery originated...Not bad service for $80.00. as a consolation they will add a flower or two to the arrangement....NEVER USE THEM! EVER"

modified review This review was modified by MikR on June 24 2014 06:20:03 PM

"I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my daughter after her surgery. I thought giving them 2 days to process the order was sufficient. Evidently not. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address. Someone got a sunshine bouquet on Friday. It was not my daughter. After being on hold for 20 minutes they still did not know what happened, but will redeliver them on Monday. However, it was the element of surprise that was lost. Now she knows they are coming. Next time I will use Teleflora."

modified review This review was modified by bjteach49 on June 21 2014 10:38:00 AM

"Do not order any flowers from FTD. I ordered flowers for Mother's day. The only thing that FTD did right was charge my credit card immediately. I never received any notification that my order was not delivered, so I called my mom on mother's day and was completely embarrassed that the flowers had not arrived.

I expected that at worst the flowers would be delivered the next day. I called twice, but each time the wait time was over 60 minutes long (who can wait this long on the phone). I finally was able to get through on Thursday and they said that they "Got Busy and did not deliver flowers." No reason for why they never notified me, just the standard line we can offer you a refund. Like they were doing me a favor.

I contacted FTD customer service by e-mail, received an automated response that they would research and have yet to hear anything 6 days later. Amazing that this company is still in business! How do you fail to deliver on Mother's Day!

modified review This review was modified by maclink on May 20 2014 06:16:58 AM

"I had made 2 orders for May 13th because they no longer had mothers day available I checked with my mother and grandma the 13th to see if they had recieved then and neither had when I called to inquire I was told they were scheduled for the 20th they told me they could move one up to the 14th and would upgrade the flowers to one's available at a local vendor and that they would do 10% off the other because they would not have anything available till the 20th, then when I checked with my grandma today she still had not gotten them I called ftd yet again and was told that even though they saw the adjustment to the 14th they would not honor that and that if I wanted something sooner than the 20th I would have to select a more expensive arrangement and pay the difference needless to saw I cancelled both my orders and will never do business with them again"

modified review This review was modified by Hadley.m on May 15 2014 08:52:31 PM

"I've had the same experience as pretty much everyone else. After searching for a service that would deliver on Saturday or Sunday (Mothers' Day) FTD's website confirmed that it could, so I ordered.
I received a "Cancellation" notice the next day advising that the specific flower arrangement was unavailable.

I immediately called customer service and said "I need to know if you can send something, otherwise I need to find an alternative delivery immediately."

The representative was quick to advise me "Don't worry about this sir, your Grandmother will receive beautiful flowers either today or tomorrow, leave it with us, we will contact you to confirm."

I have yet to have the order confirmed. On either late Monday or Tuesday they cancelled the order and offered a $25 coupon for my next order, as if I'm going to use this service again.

One might interpret this as FTD wanting to keep the sale and not lose a customer, at the expense of actually delivering Mothers' Day flowers on Mothers' Day, and act the expense if disappointing the intended recipient of the flowers.

I can't say that I respect that business model. I will not be using them again.

modified review This review was modified by UKOrder on May 14 2014 02:20:59 AM

"THE WORST FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE EVER. I have tried to order flowers twice now. I learned about this company on groupon. It looked like it would be a good company ....... well i was wrong. The first time i ordered the flowers were never delivered. But they did say for two days they were en route. I think thats all there customer service is trained to say. I ended up getting a refund and just going with another company. Well a year later i thought well hell lets give them another try. Nope, my mistake. Same thing is occurring and when i asked to speak to a manager and sat on hold for approx. an hour with no response. this company is horrible and i recommend you steer clear of it.

-very upset customer with no flowers.

modified review This review was modified by Jessicagustine on May 12 2014 03:04:34 PM

"Flowers ordered for my 90-year-old mother for Mother's Day never arrived, though they were ordered in plenty of time.

Supposedly still "out for delivery" today, like delivering them a day late would be just as good! In fact, I doubt they are out for delivery. It turns out what they do is contact local florists and see if anyone will deliver for the list price of the bouquet, without an added delivery charge or anything else. This results in frequent rejection of their requests on the part of participating florists. Meanwhile, your card is immediately charged plenty for delivery and for ordering through them. This is true even before they have any guarantee that any florist agrees to deliver the order.

I called one of the few local florists to ask if they knew anything about my order, and they said they rejected it as soon as it came in, on May 6th, because FTD was not willing to pay them enough. There are few florists in that area, so I doubt they ever found anyone to agree to deliver the flowers for the price they offered. Of course FTD did not notify me of this. Their customer service number was not available on the days before Mother's Day due to "high volume of calls."

This was a sad lesson that it is best to call the florist directly, which I have frequently done in the past. These online ordering schemes are simply money-making operations which provide dubious service and cause florists to either reject the order or skimp on the product. I was lured by a discount offer, and the result is my mother missed flowers on one of her last Mother's Days on this earth. Thanks, FTD!

modified review This review was modified by MissMax on May 12 2014 11:46:06 AM

"Ordered Mother's Day flowers for my elderly mother and they were never delivered. Not on Saturday or Sunday. Now I look like a bad son, and I have to try to get a refund. The problem is that I could just barely understand anything the customer service representative was saying. I think they told me they would deliver them Monday and give me 10% off. Are you kidding me? What good are Mother's Day flowers if they are delivered after Mother's Day and when the price is typically half the cost? Also, did I mention that the 'service' charge for my $50 flowers was $22.99? What a complete ripoff. They flood you with email reminders and can't even deliver flowers on time. Avoid."

modified review This review was modified by musicfan2 on May 12 2014 09:59:56 AM

"I will never use FTD again because of the inability to understand anyone in their customer service department. I received a phone call that I couldn't even understand where they were calling from to discuss a delivery problem. When I called back I had to repeat everything at least twice because that person could not understand English. "

modified review This review was modified by lorilynn330 on May 09 2014 06:08:57 AM

"Same experience as others, no delivery, horrible customer service promising updates. I think they've outsourced their phone operators to a third-world country. If I can't get a refund on the flowers my wife never got I'll be disputing the charge with my credit card provider. Learned the hard way that I should have called a local florist since that is who is going to get the order anyway. Cut out the middleman and support a local business next time, even if its not quite a convenient as ordering online."

modified review This review was modified by benfromdenver on April 08 2014 08:34:41 AM

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!