Stores > FTD

Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
2017-02-20

What a Joke!

"Reading some of these reviews looks like we weren't the only one duped by these hacks! My husband ordered me flowers from this place for Valentines. I thought they looked nice enough (Until I saw what they were suppose to look like!) I text my loving husband a picture of my flowers to say thank you. That night when he got home he showed me what I was suppose to get, he wasn't happy to say the least. He called FTD to get them to redeliver the flowers the next day. The man on the other line whose English was very broken, agreed to redeliver and pick up the old ones. That next day came and went.. no flowers showed up. We called FTD back again that night and demanded a refund. After 30+ minutes of hold time, and 3 different hard to understand customer service people, we finally were issued a refund. Not before we were told a coupon for next time is all they could do. You really think there will be a next time!? hahaha"

This review was modified by jaymarie23 on February 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-16

Worst company

"i will never, never ever order stuffs from this company. i order some flowers to be delivered to my girlfriend's job on Valentines day and the flowers looked so awful and dead. i got her flowers from Stop & Shop about a week before valentines day and those flowers still looked 100 times better than the ones i ordered from FTD. i canceled my membership because i will never buy stuffs from them again. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM THEM; THEY DO NOT DESERVE A STAR."

This review was modified by jpal1986 on February 16 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-02-16

Stay Away From This Business

"Did my order online for a Valentine's delivery. They said that candy could not be "delivered" to the address listed. I chose a different "candy/cookie" and I called and was told it was being delivered on time. Two days after promised delivery it still did not get delivered. I called and demanded my my money back. Only after being on hold for OVER 20 minutes, did I get my request granted. Reason on my refund email "no florist in area" Um, what? IT WAS CANDY. Will never waste my time on this place again. My Valentine got the shaft from this company and a lying customer service representative!"

This review was modified by lakerfan1976K on February 16 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-02-15

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

"First, I understand that the delivery date of 2/14/17 is a busy day. Here I am 2/15/17, still have not received a confirmation. I am in the national guard and away at training. My wife had to call customer service to see what is going on with the delivery. She was told the florist was not answering and to call back in an hour. She called back and was told they were on the truck and would be delivered within 25 minutes. That was 45 minutes ago. I am USAA member and saw this promotion on their site. I will make to contact them and advise them to promoting a company who offers horrible customer service. Will update when and IF flowers are delivered today 2/15/17."

This review was modified by ybarraj78 on February 15 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-06

Never again!

"I never write reviews but no one should ever do business with this company again. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my niece in the hospital. When she never received them, I got 3 different answers from FTD via phone calls (initiated by me) and emails. First, they said the local florist didn't fulfill the order, then they said they never placed the order, and then they told me what I ordered was not available. Instead of suggesting a replacement, they just cancelled the order. So my niece never got anything and I think that if I hadn't contacted them, they would have just kept my money as well. "

This review was modified by TammyinTampa on February 06 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-01-31

This service is a horror show

"i ordered flowers in advance and received a confirmation that they were delivered , when i contacted the recipient they never received them , I contacted FTD and received no satisfaction , the surprise was ruined . what a terrible company . you can rest assured i will contact american express about my frustration with FTD. the order was placed on 1/24/17 with a 1/31/17 delivery date "

This review was modified by Robertocchipinti on January 31 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-26

Do not use this service!

"I ordered a floral arrangement for my wife and I ordered the highest quality of arrangement and what was delivered was an arrangement that was very small and something I could of picked up at the local grocery store. I contacted customer service who agreed to have the local florist in Lynchburg, VA pick up the arrangement and deliver what I ordered and they failed to do that. I then called the customer service and requested my money back and was told that the local florist did not want to pick up the flowers and was refusing to provide a refund. I am now disputing the charges with the credit card company. If my wife had not brought the flowers home, I would not have known that what I ordered was not being delivered. Although I paid for delivery on all flowers for one year, I will never use them again."

This review was modified by timothy_hairston on January 26 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-01-21

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE / FRAUD/ SILLY PEOPLE

"SOMEONE MADE A FRAUDULENT CHARGE ON MY CARD, MY BANK AND I CALLED THE COMPANY . AFTER GETTING HUNG UP ON BY THE FIRST REP. THE SUPERVISOR AT FTD.COM SAID HE VERIFIES THE CHARGE IS FRAUDULENT YET REFUSE TO REFUSE BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK LIKE THAT. "

This review was modified by RICKY88 on January 21 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-12

Delivery failure!

"I ordered same day delivery (at 8:30a) for my boss' daughter's birthday yester. I checked at 3p and was guaranteed delivery by 7p. Called back at 6:55p because of no flowers. Called this morning and they still have no information in their system regarding delivery. I don't know how FTD is still in business. I wish I had read these reviews before placing the order. :("

This review was modified by KatCrowe on January 12 2017 06:56:16 AM

2016-11-30

Don't Waste your time paying for flowers that don't get delivered

"Very unreliable. This is the third set of flowers that have not been delivered from FTD. I did not receive a notification, email, or phone cal regarding the status. When I called I was told that a notification was sent from the florist to FTD stating the my address was too far for them to be delivered but no one told me...very disappointed the flowers did not make it in time for the birthday and if I wouldn't have checked, I wouldn't have known that I had paid for flowers that would not be delivered. Very unreliable service. "

This review was modified by lilbc36 on November 30 2016 10:42:00 AM

2016-07-28

Flowers never delivered and terrible customer service!

"I called my order in because I wanted to make sure that my dad received his flowers on his 85th birthday on time. When they had not arrived by 5:50 PM Thursday the 28th, I called and was told that they could not get ahold of the florist, but that they had until 7 to deliver the flowers. The agent assured me that I would receive a phone call or email about the status of my flower order. When I got home at 9:45 pm and spoke with my parents, the flowers had still not arrived and there was no communication from FTD. I called and they offered to upgrade my order by one step...really? A $19.00 service charge should be honored or the arrangement should be given for free, not that it would matter because this was his 85th birthday and he now has no gift from my family. I am so disappointed in the service and the customer service I have received. "

This review was modified by kharper2011 on July 28 2016 07:55:07 PM

2016-05-28

Horribly horrible

"I'll try to keep this simple. I ordered flowers for delivery on my wife's birthday at her work. I ordered them two days in advance. I paid for the flowers, chocolates, and greeting card, plus over seventeen dollars for the service. At five pm, on her birthday, nothing. So I call and get a very pleasant Indian woman. For half an hour she told me there was nothing she could do, that all the florists in my area were closed, that they couldn't give refunds. I struggled to understand her broken English and listened to her recite her lines about how she understood how I felt, how she sympathized with me. But tomorrow she could do it, and even with an upgrade. I asked why she thought she could do it tomorrow. I pointed out that I was promised delivery today, and asked what the difference was. She finally admits that she can send me to a supervisor. Great. Fifteen more minutes on hold and Bamm! A different person with similar difficulties involving speech. Ten minutes later, and he gives me a full refund. I asked why he and the previous girl both told me that refunds weren't allowed, several times. No answer. I asked who to call about the refund should it nor happen. He advised me that it was all in his computer and it would be no problem. I said, "You mean like my order was? The one you pulled up with my order number? That was in your computer, too." He hung up on me."

This review was modified by dutchondrums on May 28 2016 05:14:51 PM

2016-05-22

Horrribbblleee service and the worst flowers

"I wish they had 0 stars as an option. I ordered flowers for Mother's Day. I was the only daughter who actually thought about her own mom, but guess the flowers didn't end being delivered that day . When I called they been busy all day never answering to any phone calls. At the evening time they actually answered did t want to give me my money back until they spoke to the florist first . Next day same thing nobody answered the phone called to company same excuse need to speak to the florist . They promised 2 upgrades , the flowers they ended up giving my mother was worth 15$ at the store mostly they put leaves . The cheapest flowers and not even the same like the pictures . I needed up paying almost 100$ for it and they also charged me twice in my card. What an horrible experience . They made me cry in Mother's Day knowing that my mother is not going to get nothing for that day. I hate this company and their service!! Wish I never ordered from them!!"

This review was modified by Ormich on May 22 2016 01:54:47 PM

2016-05-12

Do not waste your money!

"We gave ftd two chances and they failed both times. You might as well paid for good not best because they only use about 5 flowers! I would not use ftd if they gave me free flowers. The flowers sent were not professional looking what so ever. I could have made it look better."

This review was modified by Dancr4u321 on May 12 2016 10:39:21 PM

2016-05-10

Awful

"Flowers ordered for Mother's Day 2016. Two days later, flowers still not delivered. Have called FTD multiple times and after being on hold for over 45 minutes per call, I still have yet to receive a status or reason.
I will not use FTD again.

This review was modified by gringo37 on May 10 2016 07:33:39 AM

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!