Stores > FTD

• FTD

Product & services pricing Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10

2016-05-22

Horrribbblleee service and the worst flowers

"I wish they had 0 stars as an option. I ordered flowers for Mother's Day. I was the only daughter who actually thought about her own mom, but guess the flowers didn't end being delivered that day . When I called they been busy all day never answering to any phone calls. At the evening time they actually answered did t want to give me my money back until they spoke to the florist first . Next day same thing nobody answered the phone called to company same excuse need to speak to the florist . They promised 2 upgrades , the flowers they ended up giving my mother was worth 15$ at the store mostly they put leaves . The cheapest flowers and not even the same like the pictures . I needed up paying almost 100$ for it and they also charged me twice in my card. What an horrible experience . They made me cry in Mother's Day knowing that my mother is not going to get nothing for that day. I hate this company and their service!! Wish I never ordered from them!!"

This review was modified by Ormich on May 22 2016 01:54:47 PM

2016-05-12

Do not waste your money!

"We gave ftd two chances and they failed both times. You might as well paid for good not best because they only use about 5 flowers! I would not use ftd if they gave me free flowers. The flowers sent were not professional looking what so ever. I could have made it look better."

This review was modified by Dancr4u321 on May 12 2016 10:39:21 PM

2016-05-10

Awful

"Flowers ordered for Mother's Day 2016. Two days later, flowers still not delivered. Have called FTD multiple times and after being on hold for over 45 minutes per call, I still have yet to receive a status or reason.
I will not use FTD again.

This review was modified by gringo37 on May 10 2016 07:33:39 AM

2016-05-08

Disgusted and embarassed

"I purchased flowers for my Godmother and upgraded to best. Thought I was giving the swan version of a flower bouquet and ended up giving her a pigeon!! I went to visit her today and the flowers are browning on edges, they were not good in quantity or size. I would have been better off going to 7-eleven and buying a bouquet from them. I would have received more flowers and better quality for $5.99. Placed order on April 14, 2016 and requested delivered date for May 5, 2016. Don't order from FTD. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM.. Order#FAJ173943"

This review was modified by MroMiller on May 08 2016 03:28:07 PM

2016-05-08

No show for mother's day

"So I order flowers to be delivered to my mom the Thursday before Mother's day because we would be at my daughters graduation on the weekend. The flowers never showed and when I called they said they could deliver on Tuesday after Mothers day and didn't even offer a discount! Needless to say I asked for a full refund. But my mom didn't get any flowers. That's pretty poor customer service!!"

2016-05-07

Day before Mother's Day they say they can't deliver my order

"I live in different states from my parents. I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my mother on Mother's Day. They sent me an email the day before Mother's Day saying they can't complete my order for another 3 days. I either have flowers delivered 2 days after Mother's Day or I try to find another company the day before Mother's Day to deliver flowers. I will never do business with this company again. "

This review was modified by FTDsux on May 07 2016 12:37:09 PM

2016-05-06

way to ruin mother's day guys.

"UNBELIEVABLE! I placed an order online on 4/28/16 for delivery on 5/6/16 for Mother's day. The money was deducted from my bank account immediately. I get the confirmation email within a few hours saying the order will be delivered on 5/6/16. I then get an email from FTD at 11:26 p.m on 5/5/16 saying oh sorry, what you ordered isn't available, let us know what you want to do. Are you KIDDING me? You don't even give me 24 hours notice that the item I ordered and paid for EIGHT DAYS AGO isn't available? I call and get an incredibly hard to understand customer service representative who basically gives me the option to place another order with ridiculously high service fees attached because I would be placing an order for same day delivery for a holiday - despite the fact that i placed the original order 8 days ago - or cancel the order and wait 3 - 5 business days to get my money back. I don't usually write negative reviews, but I just can't believe that a business that has been around as long as FTD can operate this way. I will NEVER order from FTD again and will tell everyone I know about this experience. Thanks for making me look like a jerk on Mother's Day FTD."

2016-04-05

Too bad the rating cannot be 0 stars

"I ordered an arrangement at 10:30 AM to be delivered the same day. The service fee was $22.98 which I assumed was due to same day delivery. Long story, the arrangement was not delivered the same day. I sent 2 emails to customer service, with no reply. I should have checked these reviews before ordering, my bad. This is the second time I have had difficulty with FTD orders, so I'm done with them, their inept local florists, and their outsourced customer service in India."

This review was modified by Dr.DB on April 05 2016 01:39:49 PM

2016-02-15

DO NOT USE COMPLETE SCAM

"Ordered and paid for Valentines Day flowers for my mother as my father asked me to before he died ... she did not receive them. Also ordered flowers for two (2) elderly friends .. they did not receive them. When I called customer service at 10pm last night to find our why ... I was immediately offered a new delivery date and a free upgrade. I explained I did not want a new delivery date or an upgrade, as I wanted the flowers delivered on Valentines Day. I was then put on hold so that the rep could call and speak to the different florist involved ... she was back on the phone with me in less than 30 seconds (how she called two florist in that time, I don't know) and told me what I knew, "the florist was closed". I told her that I was going to follow up with complaints to the FTC, AG, and Consumer Protection Agency and would be requesting a refund from my credit card company. At 1:08 am I received two emails stating the flowers had been delivered and again at 4:00am I received another email stating the flowers were delivered. I knew there were no deliveries as of 10pm on the 14th and I was sure there were no deliveries at 1 am and 4am on the 15th either ... but I called all recipients at10am today , and of course, no flowers had been delivered. I have been on the phone with customer service for 48 minutes and am actually typing this while still on hold. I will be requesting a full refund, but sadly that does not change that my mother went through Valentines grieving and my deceased fathers intent was not fulfilled - and I feel terrible about it ... or that my two elderly friends were not given the flowers to make their day better. People send flowers as a way to express an emotion to someone they care for, and I believe FTD.com uses the same, to scam trusting and caring individuals. Given the thousands of complaints about the same thing, I find it unconscionable that they are still in business! I will be demanding the FTC do something about it. I will continue to do all I can, to see that FTD.com is sanctioned, even if I have to file a federal lawsuit or class action suit to accomplish it. "

2016-02-09

Never ever again!!!!! Ftd is the worst company!

"I ordered flowers for my cousins birthday. I always go to a local florist, but decided to do it different. What a big mistake! They never delivered the flowers on the day, they never contacted me until 4 pm. To tell me they were not coming. To even talk to customer service is a joke. They claimed the delivery was attempted, but no one answered. Which is a lie, I was there all day at my cousins house, for her birthday. No one came ever, nor did they call during the day. They had all my contact info. Then when I got no where with customer service, they promised it would be delivered at 9am the next day. Well my cousin waited and never came.i called and asked to speak with someone in charge, they hung up on me. Not to mention you can't even understand them on the phone. I sent e mail after e mail, all you get is their generic e mail back. No one has called to apologize, or make it right. They didn't arrive until after 2 pm. Not to mention the flowers were left in between the storm door and main front door, so they were smashed! Thank you ftd for ruining my cousins birthday."

This review was modified by Elsalvador79 on February 09 2016 02:48:12 PM

2016-01-11

"My Aunt's funeral was thispast Saturday morning. I placed an order for FTD to deliver the day before. Well...not only did FTD not delver the day before, but FTD NEVER delivered.

I spent the morning of my Aunt's service in the back of the church trying to track my flowers, which of course meant FTD successfully interruped my mouring process.

Representatives were not helpful at all (of course sounded like an overseas call center).

I will never order from FTD again and I will ensure that FTD is not use by my corporate office as a preferred vendor. Service was horrible and the most un professional.

DO NOT EVER USE THEM FOR ANY MEMORABLE EVENTS. You'd be better off checking with 1-800 FLOWERS!

This review was modified by decarrol on January 11 2016 09:23:02 AM

2015-12-30

"I ordered Christmas flowers to be delivered to my daughter in NC on December 21st to be delivered on December 24th, on the 24th I received an email stating they wouldn't be delivered until the 29th - Christmas flowers delivered 5 days late - no excuse was provided. I responded by email and the automatic response I received said that they would look into it and get back to me - they never did.
I called customer service today and they told me that those Christmas flowers were not on their website and were no longer available - no reason for the lack of a timely delivery in the first place or why they were not delivered on the 29th. When I spoke to a supervisor his response was to offer a $30 coupon - big deal! I will never use FTD again.

This review was modified by jllcpa5801 on December 30 2015 03:04:07 PM

2015-12-24

"Ordered a Christmas centerpiece on 12/16/15 to be delivered on 12/23/15. This was to be a gift and the centerpiece for a Christmas eve dinner. Spoke to salesperson at FTD and she assured me that it would be delivered on time with no special delivery charge needed. Got an email and call on 12/23/15 8pm that the florist they chose to process my order didn't have the arrangement and it was being sent to another florist. I spoke to Olive from FTD and she guaranteed me that it would be delivered the next day by 4pm and that the new florist had the arrangement. Got call & email 12/24/15 at 2:30pm that the order was again delayed and they could deliver late next week. After Christmas and after the dinner it was to be a center piece for. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...NEVER USE AGAIN."

2015-11-30

"Worst consumer experience in my life. I have never written a review before. this horrible experience with FTD motivated me. A total fraud from product selection offered plus two upgrades to final product delivery. A total scam.
Call a local Florist instead of using FTD. Ordered a gorgeous arrangement from a photo and what was delivered may equate to a $5 bunch of flowers at the supermarket and you will still get better value at the supermarket. Ordered a$100 plus thru FTD for a Delivery in Boca Raton Fl. and have never been so embarrassed in my life at what was delivered.
Customer service was not helpful, out of country representatives finally got to a manager near Chicago who was apologetic offered to pickup and redeliver another bouquet. I refused due to the embarrassment it would cause. They finally offered 50% off the price. I tried to attach the website photo of what I ordered and a photo of what was delivered, was not able to attach the photos. People should see the fraud and scam of the FTD network.
My suggestion is never order from FTD. Order from a local Florist from where you want a delivery to. Too bad I did not research FTD or this site prior to ordering. Each review I read is a description of my horrible experience.
File a complaint with the BBB and to your State Prosecutors where ordered and to the State where delivered. Their services cross State line and it is a Federal Fraud. If enough of us do this we can stop the FTD Scam.

This review was modified by js24ktau on November 30 2015 08:16:26 AM

2015-10-04

"I ordered flowers on a Monday to be delivered for my Mother's 83rd Birthday on Thursday. They contacted me Thursday afternoon @ 3:30 pm to let me know they were going to be unable to deliver as promised. They did not offer to mail some flowers out the next day or anything!! All they did was tell me they were 'sorry' and would refund my $$. It was so late in the day I couldn't even make other arrangements to have flowers delivered. I will never order from them again!!"

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!