Stores > FTD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.48/10 1.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review FTD by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Horrible

"Order flowers online for my mom the flowers came looking nothing at all likes to what I had ordered. For Arrangements Lack of Color, no decorative vase. To make matters even worse, I receive a confirmation email stating that the flowers were delivered however an actuality they were never delivered until 2 hours after I received the confirmation. The flowers look so bad it look like they were picked from a meadow buy a child."

2017-07-21

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ORDERED AN ARRANGEMENT FOR A FUNERAL SERVICE AND WANTED THEM TO BE SENT TO THE MEMORIAL SERVICE, FLOWERS WERE NEVER RECIEVED FOR THE MEMORIAL SERVICE. CALLED FTD THEY COULD NOT GET AHOLD OF THE FLORIST, I RECOMMENDED THEY FIND ANOTHER FLORIST TO DELIVERY THE FLOWERS. THE SECOND FLORIST WAS UNABLE TO DELIVER TO THE SERVICE SO I AGREED FOR THEM TO BE SENT TO THE RECEPTION, AGAIN THE FLORIST MISSED THE TIME FRAME OF DELIVERY. DO NOT USE FTD EVER, YOU WILL BE THOURGHOULY DISAPPOINTED. YOU ARE BETTER OFF GROWING YOUR OWN FLOWERS. "

2017-07-16

Funeral Arrangement Embarrassment/Disappointment

"BEWARE, objects appear much larger in pictures than product delivered. Also, just choose the "Good" lowest price option, because you get the same skimpy arrangement no matter which option you choose. Also, BEWARE that you much purchase the $4.99 "greeting card" to get a readable card on your arrangement with your name on it to show who it is from.

BEWARE that the link to FTD provided directly from funeral home website charges full price even when same arrangement is discounted or on sale on their main FTD website.

I was embarrassed when I figured out which arrangement was mine at the funeral home. This company is obviously taking advantage of people during their time of grief for the almighty dollar

When I called to voice my disappointment, I was directly told in so many words that it was my fault. I got what I ordered. And, the best they could do was a $20 coupon for my next purchase. SORRY FTD, THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER PURCHASE!!!

2017-07-16

They dropped the ball

"I ordered flowers for my daughter 2 weeks before her birthday. The day before delivery they called and left a message on my answering machine stating they could not secure my order. When I called them back, I could not understand them. Communication was difficult to say the least. Their fix was for me to place another order and they would call a local florist. They sent me a list of flower arrangements to choose from that did not even come close to my original order. Really? I could call a local florist myself and probably save half the cost they would charge me.
When you order from their website it verifies if the flowers you ordered will be available in that area at the date you choose. Why even have that feature if they don't honor it.
In my experience customer service is difficult to understand. Because of this I am emailing them through their website. From their emails they are stating giving me one day notice is sufficient.
They have started the process to refund my money.
I am highly disappointed with their customer service and notification policy and I will not use them again.

2017-07-06

Spencer Clan - 3/4 were bad!

"So disappointed in FTD thus far - ordered flowers for my son and his wife - 1st time homeowners...the day was finally here. Delivery was to be July 3, 2017. FTD called on July 3rd and said delivery WAS NOT MADE and that a florist would deliver on July 4th and gave me 1 free upgrade for the inconvenience. Called FTD on July 6 -- NO delivery made!?! What?!? (Reason: they could not find a florist I was told when "I" called to check on this) They wanted to mail flowers to them, but I quickly said NO because of the tulips I had purchased (mailed to me)...they didn't last but 1 day. These poor performance experiences are worth me taking my time to help the next consumer. I have had 3 'no good' or 'no show' deliveries and 1 outstanding (because I paid for 2 upgrades I believe). Good luck! Hope this helps. ;/"

2017-06-25

Flowers were dead both times, what a friggin joke!

"Horrible! Dead flowers, so embarasssing to send these to someone! Worse than supermarket quality "

2017-06-23

Don't use them

"I ordered the largest arrangement available for a certain style number for a funeral and I was shocked to see the little rinky **** arrangement they delievered for a whopping $156! It barely had any flowers in it and didn't look like the beautiful arrangement online that I thought I was ordering.
I would use a florist directly next time or use a different online flower service. I feel like I got totally ripped off. All of the other flowers were these big and beautiful arrangements that people probably spent less than $100 on and I spent $156 for 4 roses, 2 hydrangeas and some greenery...

2017-06-10

Poor customer service

"I received an e-mail notifying that the flowers I had picked were not available at the florist. I called the phone number that was provided and it was answered by a person who's accent was was almost not understandable and the connect was so weak you could barely hear him. After spending 30 minutes on the phone with him it was decided that the flowers could be delivered after all. I'm going to find a new way to order flowers. "

2017-06-06

Flowers for my wife's birthday never came!!!!

"I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday since I was out of town. I ordered a very nice bouquet that was specific to my zip code and supposedly was available for same day delivery. I placed my order at 7:45 am, my credit card was charged and a confirmation email confirmed delivery for later that day. I never heard anything from the company or my wife so at 6:15pm, when I got out of work I called the FTD.com and they said sorry the flowers would be delivered the next due to no availability for delivery that day. I wouldn't be so upset if someone had notified me so I could make another plan!!! My wife spent her birthday thinking I had not sent her anything!!! How would you feel? Fortunately she is very loving and understood. I will make it up to her when I get home but in the meantime. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BLOWING A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION FOR YOUR LOVED ONE!!!!!!! I have never written a bad review on any company and I do business a lot. This review is worth paying attention to!!! Don't disappoint, use another company!"

2017-05-31

1 rose instead of 5?

"This is the email I sent to their customer service, I think it says it all:
"The flowers I thought I was ordering was C15-4790S for $36.99. When I got to the page to order, I didn't realize C15-4790D was highlighted for $46.99 so I mistakenly ordered that. Even so, I have a picture of the arrangement she received and it is really, REALLY shabby. Your online picture of C15-4790S clearly shows 5 roses. C15-4790D , which I inadvertently chose, clearly shows at least 6 roses. The pictures my daughter sent me when she received it, I can only see one!!! I will be happy to forward it to you. Then, to add insult to injury, while I think I am ordering something for $36.99, the first inkling I have about the $22.98 shipping charge doesn't come until I get to the checkout page. I spent $69.97 for this lame piece of crap! I am not happy and I would appreciate a response."

2017-05-29

FTD Uses Price Chopper for Flowers

"The bouquet my son ordered was arrived wilted with some of the roses having brown edges. I called and discovered that the florist was PRICE CHOPPER, but they offered to replace the next morning. By 4 pm the flowers had still not arrived and I was told that the delivery person left at 11 am. She finally showed up in a car driven by someone else and the flowers on the floor of the front seat. Once again, it was not an attractive bouquet but a bunch of flowers in a cheap vase most of which were dead or wilted by Wednesday when my son arrived home. I had always thought of FTD as using high quality florists and attractive designs. I never expected they would use PriceChopper and not even deliver an attractive arrangement. I strongly suggest you call a local florist and never through FTD."

2017-05-25

An awesome present.

"Despite what many people is saying about this service, it worked amazingly to me. My partner sent flowers to me because I had a surgery. But he wrote my address wrongly.
I have to say that I live in Mexico City and he sent them from SF where he has to be now. I called them to say that that wasn't my address and there was no problem in change that but said that the flowers were going to be delivered tomorrow and that was ok for me, that was the US part.
Then in Mexico City they called me asking for my address again and then after 15 mins there were in front my door giving me the flowers. They were beautiful.

2017-05-24

Will never use FTD again!

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who had trouble on Mother's Day. Placed an order. No issues. A day later they send me an email that they are cancelling my order. Of course I didn't see the email, as I'm spending time with my mother. BTW, flowers were being sent to my girlfriend. When I get home Sunday night I call FTD to find out what is going on. Could barely understand the person I was talking to, seems like their call center is in India now. They apologize for the problem, and tell me they will deliver on Tuesday. I'm not happy with that, but they tell me they will upgrade the order for free. Ok, late flowers are better than no flowers. Tuesday comes and goes and no flowers. To summarize because it's a long story. 3 phone calls over 2 days and at least an hour and half on the phone talking to people who barely have a command of the english language and over bad phone lines yielded nothing. I ended up writing a long email to them and no response. They just didn't want to make this right. The only positive out of this is my money was refunded. But FTD was unable to preform their main function, deliver flowers.

I highly recommend just dealing with the florist directly or use many of the other flower services.

2017-05-16

Brown/Wilting Flowers Delivered Twice

"I have ordered from FTD multiple times, but I will now take my business elsewhere.

I paid almost $100 for a Mother’s Day bouquet; when it arrived, some of the flowers were already brown and wilting. I emailed FTD, who quickly responded that they would send out another arrangement.

The next day, the “replacement” flowers were delivered, and they were EVEN WORSE than the first arrangement. I contacted FTD again, this time asking for a refund for the unacceptable flowers that my mother received.

FTD responded offering only a partial refund because their “florist delivered flowers twice”. The florist delivered brown and wilting flowers TWICE, not fresh flowers like I believed I was paying for.

I will never order from FTD again.

2017-05-16

NEVER USE THEM!

"They are thieves, and liars. Lied about the delivery, lied that the flowers where delivered and signed but they can't show me any proof. They are not to be trusted, their reps are scum of the earth. "

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!