Stores > FTD

• FTD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

2016-02-09

Never ever again!!!!! Ftd is the worst company!

"I ordered flowers for my cousins birthday. I always go to a local florist, but decided to do it different. What a big mistake! They never delivered the flowers on the day, they never contacted me until 4 pm. To tell me they were not coming. To even talk to customer service is a joke. They claimed the delivery was attempted, but no one answered. Which is a lie, I was there all day at my cousins house, for her birthday. No one came ever, nor did they call during the day. They had all my contact info. Then when I got no where with customer service, they promised it would be delivered at 9am the next day. Well my cousin waited and never came.i called and asked to speak with someone in charge, they hung up on me. Not to mention you can't even understand them on the phone. I sent e mail after e mail, all you get is their generic e mail back. No one has called to apologize, or make it right. They didn't arrive until after 2 pm. Not to mention the flowers were left in between the storm door and main front door, so they were smashed! Thank you ftd for ruining my cousins birthday."

This review was modified by Elsalvador79 on February 09 2016 02:48:12 PM

2016-01-11

"My Aunt's funeral was thispast Saturday morning. I placed an order for FTD to deliver the day before. Well...not only did FTD not delver the day before, but FTD NEVER delivered.

I spent the morning of my Aunt's service in the back of the church trying to track my flowers, which of course meant FTD successfully interruped my mouring process.

Representatives were not helpful at all (of course sounded like an overseas call center).

I will never order from FTD again and I will ensure that FTD is not use by my corporate office as a preferred vendor. Service was horrible and the most un professional.

DO NOT EVER USE THEM FOR ANY MEMORABLE EVENTS. You'd be better off checking with 1-800 FLOWERS!

This review was modified by decarrol on January 11 2016 09:23:02 AM

2015-12-30

"I ordered Christmas flowers to be delivered to my daughter in NC on December 21st to be delivered on December 24th, on the 24th I received an email stating they wouldn't be delivered until the 29th - Christmas flowers delivered 5 days late - no excuse was provided. I responded by email and the automatic response I received said that they would look into it and get back to me - they never did.
I called customer service today and they told me that those Christmas flowers were not on their website and were no longer available - no reason for the lack of a timely delivery in the first place or why they were not delivered on the 29th. When I spoke to a supervisor his response was to offer a $30 coupon - big deal! I will never use FTD again.

This review was modified by jllcpa5801 on December 30 2015 03:04:07 PM

2015-12-24

"Ordered a Christmas centerpiece on 12/16/15 to be delivered on 12/23/15. This was to be a gift and the centerpiece for a Christmas eve dinner. Spoke to salesperson at FTD and she assured me that it would be delivered on time with no special delivery charge needed. Got an email and call on 12/23/15 8pm that the florist they chose to process my order didn't have the arrangement and it was being sent to another florist. I spoke to Olive from FTD and she guaranteed me that it would be delivered the next day by 4pm and that the new florist had the arrangement. Got call & email 12/24/15 at 2:30pm that the order was again delayed and they could deliver late next week. After Christmas and after the dinner it was to be a center piece for. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...NEVER USE AGAIN."

2015-11-30

"Worst consumer experience in my life. I have never written a review before. this horrible experience with FTD motivated me. A total fraud from product selection offered plus two upgrades to final product delivery. A total scam.
Call a local Florist instead of using FTD. Ordered a gorgeous arrangement from a photo and what was delivered may equate to a $5 bunch of flowers at the supermarket and you will still get better value at the supermarket. Ordered a$100 plus thru FTD for a Delivery in Boca Raton Fl. and have never been so embarrassed in my life at what was delivered.
Customer service was not helpful, out of country representatives finally got to a manager near Chicago who was apologetic offered to pickup and redeliver another bouquet. I refused due to the embarrassment it would cause. They finally offered 50% off the price. I tried to attach the website photo of what I ordered and a photo of what was delivered, was not able to attach the photos. People should see the fraud and scam of the FTD network.
My suggestion is never order from FTD. Order from a local Florist from where you want a delivery to. Too bad I did not research FTD or this site prior to ordering. Each review I read is a description of my horrible experience.
File a complaint with the BBB and to your State Prosecutors where ordered and to the State where delivered. Their services cross State line and it is a Federal Fraud. If enough of us do this we can stop the FTD Scam.

This review was modified by js24ktau on November 30 2015 08:16:26 AM

2015-10-04

"I ordered flowers on a Monday to be delivered for my Mother's 83rd Birthday on Thursday. They contacted me Thursday afternoon @ 3:30 pm to let me know they were going to be unable to deliver as promised. They did not offer to mail some flowers out the next day or anything!! All they did was tell me they were 'sorry' and would refund my $$. It was so late in the day I couldn't even make other arrangements to have flowers delivered. I will never order from them again!!"

2015-08-30

"A very bad experience with this people.NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE. Place the order and they took the money at the moment but never deliver the flower . And they are saying that it was a technical problem .so how you took the money if you had a tech. Problem on website. "

2015-08-25

"Ordered an arrangement for a funeral at 12:02PM on 8-24-15. Received an email on 8-24-15 at 9:47PM the same day telling me that they could no fulfill the order. When I called they offered a no-see replacement. I do not make site unseen purchases. FTD put me in a bind as this was to be delivered on 8-25-15 @ 8:00AM. Never again will I use FTD."

2015-07-27

"Wow total embarassment. 15 sunflower stems sent for funeral. They looked more dead than aunt charlotte. What a royal ripoff. Never again ftd."

This review was modified by Jnjnj on July 27 2015 04:15:11 PM

2015-05-21

"Warning: FTDI Membership is not recommended. Did you know that members have to install a software which when tested the software has malware and spyware. This finding was found by Norton virus scan. In addition, the FTDI company is very disorganized and they charge higher prices to their florists than their website selling price on ftd.com. Lastly, the website for the florist is very confusing and very limited in selection with high prices. It is a big shame and a big mistake that proflowers merged with FTD. This will only lower the standard of proflowers and their reputation."

2015-05-20

I ordered Mother's Day flowers that never got to my mom. I called the company three times, the first time I called they said that the arraignment was not available in the location where it was going to be delivered so they picked out an arraignment that was similar so it should have been sent out by FED EX the next day. The second time I called FDT they said that they would make sure that the arraignment would go out immediately. The third time I called FTD they said the arraignment was rejected by the florist in the area where it was going to be delivered. I have never been so upset with a company as much as I am with FDT. It took two weeks of me calling this company and I ended up getting a refund and my mom didn’t get her Mother’s Day Flowers. I recommend that no one ever use this service.

2015-05-18

"Ordered on ftd.ca ....What was received was nothing close to what was ordered. I was embarrassed at what was received. "

This review was modified by theresai on May 18 2015 11:43:44 AM

2015-05-17

"If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my moms house were not only missing 1 kind of flower from the picture, it literally looked like I bought it at a gas station. I called immediately, scheduled a replacement delivery for the next day. No one ever came. 2 days later the flowers were completely wilted. I haven't heard back from any of their customer service outlets. "

This review was modified by Bynateyoung on May 17 2015 08:43:05 AM

2015-05-10

"I WILL NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!! I ordered mothers days flowers 2 days ago and it's costed 69.10$ for 29.99 flowers to be sent on the holiday. I get an email today on Mother's Day saying they won't be there till 2 days after mothers days but they'll give me 10$ back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. They said if I spent 70$ or over I could get 20$ back ... I spent 69.10$ and you ruined Mother's Day ... DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM THESE BAD BUSINESS OWNERS. I work in hospitality and I would never compensate a guest so sadly like I don't even matter "

2015-04-08

"Ordered a birthday bouquet, balloon and stuffed bear for my daughter's birthday. She received flowers only and not the bouquet I ordered. Three weeks later Ftd.com has yet to rectify the situation. "

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!