Stores > FTD

• FTD

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I ordered flowers on a Monday to be delivered for my Mother's 83rd Birthday on Thursday. They contacted me Thursday afternoon @ 3:30 pm to let me know they were going to be unable to deliver as promised. They did not offer to mail some flowers out the next day or anything!! All they did was tell me they were 'sorry' and would refund my $$. It was so late in the day I couldn't even make other arrangements to have flowers delivered. I will never order from them again!!"

"A very bad experience with this people.NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE. Place the order and they took the money at the moment but never deliver the flower . And they are saying that it was a technical problem .so how you took the money if you had a tech. Problem on website. "

"Ordered an arrangement for a funeral at 12:02PM on 8-24-15. Received an email on 8-24-15 at 9:47PM the same day telling me that they could no fulfill the order. When I called they offered a no-see replacement. I do not make site unseen purchases. FTD put me in a bind as this was to be delivered on 8-25-15 @ 8:00AM. Never again will I use FTD."

"Wow total embarassment. 15 sunflower stems sent for funeral. They looked more dead than aunt charlotte. What a royal ripoff. Never again ftd."

This review was modified by Jnjnj on July 27 2015 04:15:11 PM

"Warning: FTDI Membership is not recommended. Did you know that members have to install a software which when tested the software has malware and spyware. This finding was found by Norton virus scan. In addition, the FTDI company is very disorganized and they charge higher prices to their florists than their website selling price on ftd.com. Lastly, the website for the florist is very confusing and very limited in selection with high prices. It is a big shame and a big mistake that proflowers merged with FTD. This will only lower the standard of proflowers and their reputation."

I ordered Mother's Day flowers that never got to my mom. I called the company three times, the first time I called they said that the arraignment was not available in the location where it was going to be delivered so they picked out an arraignment that was similar so it should have been sent out by FED EX the next day. The second time I called FDT they said that they would make sure that the arraignment would go out immediately. The third time I called FTD they said the arraignment was rejected by the florist in the area where it was going to be delivered. I have never been so upset with a company as much as I am with FDT. It took two weeks of me calling this company and I ended up getting a refund and my mom didn’t get her Mother’s Day Flowers. I recommend that no one ever use this service.

"Ordered on ftd.ca ....What was received was nothing close to what was ordered. I was embarrassed at what was received. "

This review was modified by theresai on May 18 2015 11:43:44 AM

"If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my moms house were not only missing 1 kind of flower from the picture, it literally looked like I bought it at a gas station. I called immediately, scheduled a replacement delivery for the next day. No one ever came. 2 days later the flowers were completely wilted. I haven't heard back from any of their customer service outlets. "

This review was modified by Bynateyoung on May 17 2015 08:43:05 AM

"I WILL NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!! I ordered mothers days flowers 2 days ago and it's costed 69.10$ for 29.99 flowers to be sent on the holiday. I get an email today on Mother's Day saying they won't be there till 2 days after mothers days but they'll give me 10$ back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. They said if I spent 70$ or over I could get 20$ back ... I spent 69.10$ and you ruined Mother's Day ... DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM THESE BAD BUSINESS OWNERS. I work in hospitality and I would never compensate a guest so sadly like I don't even matter "

"Ordered a birthday bouquet, balloon and stuffed bear for my daughter's birthday. She received flowers only and not the bouquet I ordered. Three weeks later Ftd.com has yet to rectify the situation. "

"I ordered a birthday arrangement for my elderly mother. I used my phone number in case was a problem with delivery. It was after 5:00 pm when I received 3 calls that I did not recognize and they did not leave a message. When I called the number back, it was the florist. They had trouble contacting someone (me) and they were now out of the area and would have to deliver the arrangement the day after her birthday. The condo has a button to push for help and also a drive for deliveries! They never delivered them the day after her birthday either. I will NEVER EVER use FTD again. What a disappointment! "

This review was modified by NYGIRL007 on April 08 2015 05:38:11 PM

"I too had a negative experience with FTD, however it turned positive when I was contacted by NANCY EDWARDS, Customer Service of FTD. Nancy demonstrated the utmost in Customer Care & Service and FTD should be proud to have an individual of such caliber on their team. THANK YOU NANCY!.
I ordered a floral arrangement for my best friend's 50th birthday at a cost of $125.87 based upon the beautiful colors pictured. What my friend received, was not even close to the colors pictured on the website. The vase was tiny and certainly not what was pictured, but it was the flowers I was most upset with. In addition, my friend told me the flowers were delivered late on a Friday and had already begun to wither by Monday. An e-mail complaint via the FTD website received NO RESPONSE. I placed a call to Customer Service 6 days later and explained the situation and that since the original e-mail complaint, the flowers had begun to wither within 2 days. The Customer Service Rep. attempted to tell me that my complaint was being received OUTSIDE OF THEIR 7 DAY GUARANTEE POLICY despite the fact the original e-mail complaint and the phone call had both been placed within the 7 day window after delivery. While the Rep. was on the phone, I e-mailed a copy of the confirmation of the e-mail complaint thus proving the complaint had been placed the same day as delivery. Rep. confirmed receipt of my e-mail while on the phone. He offered a 15% discount which I refused and after further discussion in which he realized I was well within the 7 day guarantee period, he stated, "I will make this right". The Rep. said that the florist who assembled the original arrangement would contact the recipient to arrange for a replacement bouquet. This contact was never made with the recipient.

This review was modified by meannie on April 01 2015 10:26:49 PM

"My husband and I ordered flowers for my mom approximately a week in advance of International Women's day. I've been calling them all day, trying to find out when will flowers be delivered and could not get a streight answer. It is 8 pm and flowers still did not arrive, I feel that this day was ruined for me and my mom.
This was the worst experience with FTD Flowers and I would not recommend to anyone this company. Service ----- is terrible, (I was told that if I want they will move reservation to tomorrow....)
I will never use their services again....

This review was modified by eegine on March 08 2015 04:57:38 PM

"I am very upset. We could not be with our daughter on her birthday, so we ordered her flowers. I could not get her the arrangement that I originally wanted because it was not available until the day after her birthday. Therefore, I chose a different arrangement to insure that she would get it on her EXACT birthday...not the day after. I went all day expecting to hear from her and at 6:15pm tonight I recieved an E-MAIL stating that the arrangement will be delivered tomorrow because they didnt have that arrangement today. Really? No phone call? I had to call them! This is horrible customer service. If I would have recieved a phone call I could have chosen something that could be delivered on time or called another florist who could deliver. I was not given that choice. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with "customer service" who was not very costomer service oriented. I finally was given a 50% off the delivery with a "more beautiful" arrangement promised for delivery tomorrow. They offered me a coupon. I will not be using your services again, how could it be that no one called me?? Personally I think you should take a loss on the entire order due to horrible customer service. If this arrangement is not "VERY upgraded" you will certainly be hearing from me again. This kind of service is inexcusable. "

This review was modified by ruthn on February 23 2015 08:31:07 PM

"FTD.com can keep their misrepresentation of flowers and their HORRIBLE customer service! It's not the local florist's fault. They have to work within FTD's confines for these bouquets and they misrepresent how they actually look in person. The pictures although they are made to look like an all around bouquet are actually all of the flowers pushed up to the front. The bouquet I received was one of the higher full bloom type arrangement and what I received was mostly closed flowers that I had to hope would bloom before dying. No thank you! Shop your local florists as they can make better arrangements nicer and cheaper!! When that bouquet didn't work out we went straight to another florist and paid much less for so much more (same type of flowers too). We're still waiting on our refund 10 days later from FTD.com. When I called to ask about it, I got lies about why we haven't received it yet. Here's to hoping maybe it will come in the next 5 business days. The manager that I spoke with after the customer service rep pretty much hung up on me by not showing any concern, stating you'll have your refund, we'll send you a coupon, thank you for calling, click. Really? You can keep your coupon as I will never use it and I will definitely never refer someone to you even with a coupon!

By the way, there should be a negative star rating here.

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!