Stores > FTD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review FTD by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

An awesome present.

"Despite what many people is saying about this service, it worked amazingly to me. My partner sent flowers to me because I had a surgery. But he wrote my address wrongly.
I have to say that I live in Mexico City and he sent them from SF where he has to be now. I called them to say that that wasn't my address and there was no problem in change that but said that the flowers were going to be delivered tomorrow and that was ok for me, that was the US part.
Then in Mexico City they called me asking for my address again and then after 15 mins there were in front my door giving me the flowers. They were beautiful.

2017-05-24

Will never use FTD again!

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who had trouble on Mother's Day. Placed an order. No issues. A day later they send me an email that they are cancelling my order. Of course I didn't see the email, as I'm spending time with my mother. BTW, flowers were being sent to my girlfriend. When I get home Sunday night I call FTD to find out what is going on. Could barely understand the person I was talking to, seems like their call center is in India now. They apologize for the problem, and tell me they will deliver on Tuesday. I'm not happy with that, but they tell me they will upgrade the order for free. Ok, late flowers are better than no flowers. Tuesday comes and goes and no flowers. To summarize because it's a long story. 3 phone calls over 2 days and at least an hour and half on the phone talking to people who barely have a command of the english language and over bad phone lines yielded nothing. I ended up writing a long email to them and no response. They just didn't want to make this right. The only positive out of this is my money was refunded. But FTD was unable to preform their main function, deliver flowers.

I highly recommend just dealing with the florist directly or use many of the other flower services.

2017-05-16

Brown/Wilting Flowers Delivered Twice

"I have ordered from FTD multiple times, but I will now take my business elsewhere.

I paid almost $100 for a Mother’s Day bouquet; when it arrived, some of the flowers were already brown and wilting. I emailed FTD, who quickly responded that they would send out another arrangement.

The next day, the “replacement” flowers were delivered, and they were EVEN WORSE than the first arrangement. I contacted FTD again, this time asking for a refund for the unacceptable flowers that my mother received.

FTD responded offering only a partial refund because their “florist delivered flowers twice”. The florist delivered brown and wilting flowers TWICE, not fresh flowers like I believed I was paying for.

I will never order from FTD again.

2017-05-16

NEVER USE THEM!

"They are thieves, and liars. Lied about the delivery, lied that the flowers where delivered and signed but they can't show me any proof. They are not to be trusted, their reps are scum of the earth. "

2017-05-15

Flowers received not what was pictured

"Ordered flowers for mother's day....they DO NOT AT ALL match the picture on the web site. I paid extra for the "BEST", and received worse than the basic. FTD.com relies on customers not seeing the flowers that were delivered, and the recipients to not complain. "

2017-05-14

"Delivery Date" is more like a 7-day period

"Ordered flowers for my mother a week before Mother's Day, scheduled for a Friday, May 12 delivery to allow a margin of error. When the flowers didn't arrive on Friday, I contacted FTD on Saturday (they hadn't updated the delivery status) and was told they couldn't reach the florist but not to worry, they would be delivered Sunday morning. After the flowers didn;t arrive Sunday, I contacted FTD again (again they hadn't updated me) and was told it would be Monday, and would give me a discount. That would be OK if Mother's Day was on Monday, BUT IT ISN'T. This is particularly laughable considering that on their website they were still promising delivery in time for Mother's Day on Saturday.

FTD ****. Look elsewhere.

2017-05-14

I always use 1800Flowers, now I know why

"I was ordering Mother's Day flowers on Saturday. 1800Flowers indicated they had no deliveries available in the area code on Mother's Day. Went to FTD.com which did have deliveries available for Mother's Day. Placed my order, here's what happened. First, was hit with an undisclosed service/delivery fee after I confirmed/placed my order. Got an e-mail in the middle of the night indicating that the delivery could not be made. I called the next day -- no deliveries of any kind were available until the day after Mother's Day. I called FTD.com (offshore call center) and after a long time on hold they offered to make an upgraded delivery the next day. I asked that they fully comp the day-late delivery. No deal they said. The irony is my mother lives just down the road from the FTD corporate headquarters. I was late -- I get that. I always use 1800Flowers and now I know why. The tell me what they can and can't do, and deliver to what they say they can do."

2017-05-13

worst flowers ever received....

" today is the second time that my mother and I received flowers from FTD which were awful (almost dead) the vase even is not what advertise online, instead as described as " Presented in a keepsake purple glass vase", it was a plain clear glass vase another word DON'T BUY FROM FTD. "

2017-05-13

Canceled my order last minute.

"And now my mom won't get Mother's Day flowers. #FUFTD"

2017-05-12

Horrible

"Decided to send my mom Shari berries as a gift. They arrived completely destroyed and inedible. I paid 20 dollars for shipping, only for them to arrive smashed and melted. Extremely dissapointed. I paid 49 dollars for 12 melted inedible strawberries. Hoping FTD corrects this issue. Extremely dissapointed !!"

2017-05-12

Terrible!

"I ordered two bouquets online, and wrote cards to be added to each. One was delivered as they said it would be. The other one was delivered with no card or senders name. The grieving recipient had to call around to find out who the flowers were from. Finally , the next day, the delivering florist told her who sent her the flowers.
The employees are polite, but speak very poor English. When one called me to check on something, I never figured out why, because I never understood his English.
I asked for a supervisor several times, and they were either "not available," or they would "call me back." Three times I waited for a return call, which never took place.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

2017-05-09

No Birthday Bouquet for my 94 year old grandmother

"I ordered a Birthday Boquet from FTD for my grandmother who is sadly in the hospital in Gowanda NY. I live in Florida and went to visit when she was first admitted but could not return to celebrate her 94th birthday. Not wanting her to feel forgotten or alone on her special day I sent flowers. I usually use a local florist near her home but the hospital is 30 minutes away. I chose FTD because they had a pretty bouquet that could be delivered on her birthday. My uncle called me today to inform me that no flowers were delivered yesterday. I contacted FTD. They apologized and said they understood what I was going through. I'm pretty sure they don't. No one called to tell me that the order couldn't be fulfilled as promised. I didn't have a chance to try and rectify the situation when I spoke to her early that day they had not yet been delivered but I trusted they would follow through with the delivery as promised. Today they suggested that they send an upgraded bouquet (for no additional charge) and "call the recipient to apologize". The bouquet would arrive tomorrow. My grandmother doesn't care about the actual flowers! She just deserves attention on her birthday. I asked to speak to a manager who give me the same robotic responses to my issue. She said she would make sure that flowers would be delivered today. She reversed the charges for my initial order and then charged me again for the upgraded bouquet. I still wasn't satisfied but I wanted grandma to receive something even if it was a day late. An hour later they called back saying that the flowers could not be delivered today. I am fuming. I do not understand why a company this size would offer a service that can not be fulfilled. Twice. I will never use the service again. I called a local florist in Gowanda and they delivered a beautiful bouquet within a few hours. I'll stick with the small florists from now on thank you. "

2017-05-04

Worst customer service ever

"They need to hire people in America that can speak English. I asked for a supervisor and they would not honor my request. They kept saying I will take care of you, but he wasn't fixing my issue. I WILL NEVER ORDER FOR THESE SHITHOLE AGAIN, WORST SERVICE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2017-04-25

Birthday flowers

"Flowers were ordered for Birthday and were suppose to be delivered on Friday, April 21. Received an email that they tried to deliver and no one was there and that they called and left a voicemail. The email was sent at 4 p.m. and the business where they were to be delivered was actually opened until 6 p.m. Also, NO voicemail was left. Called FTD on Monday and they said it was a mix up that they had sent out flowers for a funeral and not a birthday and realized that later on Friday. So, FTD customer service said that they would send them out today and upgrade the flowers. Still no delivery was made. Called FTD again and was told that the local florist didn't have flower arrangement in stock!! This is unacceptable. I have spent A LOT of money with FTD over many years. No phone calls to let me know what was going on with the order. I had to call them!!! I cancelled my order and they said a refund would be taken care of in 5 business days!! No offer to send out flowers or discount in future. Very disappointed because this delivery for a Birthday was important. I even asked for the name of the local florist that FTD was using and they would not give me that information. Very disappointed, loyal customer right now."

2017-04-12

If you're a thief FTD is happy to protect you.

"I was notified by my bank that there was a charge on my credit card for almost $90.00 that was suspicious. Glad they are on the ball because FTD isn't, and it wasn't an order I placed. I called FTD several times and even though I could give them my information and credit card number they chose to protect the thief and refused to give me an order number or the name of the person who placed the order. They told me it was policy. I looked up the privacy and security policy and it clearly states that they can give me the information, and I finally got someone in loss prevention to admit that they are CHOOSING to not give me any information unless they are issued a subpoena. With this kind of business practices I feel FTD cannot be trusted with our credit card information. They have clearly stated that my name is not the name of the person who placed the order, and because I can't give them the name of the thief, they won't tell me anything including the order number. All they would tell me is that the order was delivered yesterday. My credit card should not have gone through in their system without the correct name on the credit card as well as the correct billing address. Shame on you FTD. You just lost another long time customer."

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!