FTDCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"I order flowers for my wife's birthday. Upgraded to "better" because I wanted the bouquet to look good. The flowers FTD delivered did not look anything like the ones pictured when I ordered and were not even the same color. My $77 order looked like a bouquet you can buy at a grocery store for $20. DO NOT ORDER FROM FTD!"

modified review This review was modified by dave2282r on October 28 2014 06:16:24 PM

"Flowers did not arrive AT ALL and was sent an email by customer service 2 days after Non-delivery stating flowers were not available in my area.
Customer service was the WORST I have ever experienced, they deflected and didn't answer my questions in my emails and when I asked for contact info for head office to make a formal complaint I was ignored.
USE FTD.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE

"Without a doubt, the worst experience dealing with FTD. Got a confirmation e-mail stating that the order had been successfully completed when it was not. It had not been delivered on time, it was delivered with the wrong vase, and they stated tat they called me to say that they would be substituting the vase when they did not. In addition, the florists they used in the Chatham, NJ area sent an extremely unproffesional and rude delivery person. Person not only had a bad attitude but had the gall to ask for money to help pay for the gas used in delivering the flowers. In addition, I had to call customer service multiple times to get things resolved. They said that they would call me right back with a resolution and they never did. Needless to say, this is the last time I use FTD service or any flower shop associated with FTD. "

modified review This review was modified by amacolin24 on October 17 2014 12:42:56 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they do not deliver on the day you need your flowers delivery and they WILL NOT give you a refund. STAY AWAY FROM FTD. They did not deliver my mother's flowers on her 66th wedding annivesary! They take your money online and then they DO NOT FOLLOW through and they deliver whenever it is convenient for them. When you call customer service they are NASTY and will not work with you. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR LOSE YOUR MONEY!"

modified review This review was modified by DJsho on October 17 2014 10:11:10 AM

"I ordered a Better Homes & Gardens arrangement from FTD.com for a family birthday. It was pictured as All Pink with roses, tulips and Gerber daisies. I ordered a larger size. What arrived was not fresh, very small and Mostly Purple. We asked for a re- delivery and what arrived looked even less like the photo with very cheap flowers. We sent them back. I cannot believe FTD is still in business. Do not use them!"

"I called from Australia and found the customer service to be fantastic, very friendly and very helpful. Ordered the flowers on the 4th September. Was contacted via email on the 9th September to notify me they would be a day late. Were delivered on the 11th September. Was very surprised as I had read all the bad comments and was VERY worried they wouldn't recieve the flowers. Or they wouldn't be what I ordered. The person has sent me a photo of what was delivered and I am very very happy. Sometimes you take a risk and it pays off. :)

modified review This review was modified by Munchkinator on October 04 2014 07:00:24 AM

"I order flowers on 9-20-2014 for my son's funeral on 9-22-2014, I was called by someone that could't speak very good English ans was informed they couldn't deliver the flowers to a location that I have had flowers sent to before. Now the flowers that I wanted to be at his funeral won't be there......I am so upset with this business that I will never use the or recommend them ever. "

FTD User

"I am very disappointed in FTD. I ordered a delivery for a friends birthday. Not only was it not sent (although I was charged)...there was no recourse. Do not order from FTD."

FTD User

"I was googling a company that could do same day delivery for me. This was the first option that popped up on google and I decided to give them a try. After placing my order, I figured I would look for reviews on this company. After finding this page I began to completely worry and thought that I would find myself in the same boat as everyone else. Fortunately, the flowers were delivered today on time and I was extremely relieved that it came out perfectly. I cannot speak for everyone else, but I did find hope and good service compared to what others have experienced."

" I ordered flowers for an out of stat funeral I could not attend. My flowers were delivered to the funeral home two and a half days early. The moment I recieved the email of delivery confirmation I immediately sent an email demanding answers. I recieved and automated response that someone would get back to me in 24 hours. I finally recieved an email..... three days later (convienently enough, a day after the funeral) . It said "upon investiagaion, we see that your are correct the flowers were supposed to be delivered Saturday not Thursday". That's it, that's all it said. I spent $83 on wilted flowers for a funeral. My mom sent flowers the same way through the same company, had just as many problems. Never ever ever even think of sending lowers this way. "

modified review This review was modified by Mandieann on August 11 2014 04:50:13 AM

"I ordered a lovely plant basket from my sisters and me when our cousin died. I asked that the arrangement be delivered the next day. I was promised that they would email me when the delivery was made. After 2 days, I called FTD and sent an email. I was assured I would be contacted immediately about the status of the order. NOTHING! Called again the next day. Same promise, and nothing again. I contacted FTD 6 times. Finally, I asked for a supervisor The shop through which FTD worked had closed. Many days later, some sort of arrangement was delivered to the family, What an embarrassment! I will never do business with FTD again."

modified review This review was modified by cecilML on August 07 2014 07:42:00 AM

"Worst service from any business in a very long time. I will never use them again...ever. May I suggest Pro Flowers. On Saturday morning I telephonically ordered flowers sent to a funeral home near Charlotte, NC. about 1pm Charlotte time. Was called about 4pm Charlotte time and advised that no florist would be available to deliver..ok, send to Church on Monday Morning if not able, then send to residence of family member of deceased."ok" Done, Right? No. Tuesday afternoon i get a call, I call them back ask what they want; they need to make sure it is me, you know, due to the sensitive nature of already paid for white Gladiolas. I give the name of the deceased, relative of same, address of relative, my full name, my billing address (all on the original order); not enough; now they want last four of my CC...can't get to that I'm driving (No worries using ear piece) This goes on for awhile and I still don't know why they called me. Well they are calling to proudly announce the flowers will be delivered tomorrow, Wednesday; 4 days after I placed my phone order. No explanation other than they could not find a florist to complete the order..I apologized to my relative who informed me there are at least 12 florists within range of his home. Oh, I believe I was speaking to a "FTD Rep" in India...Must have been where the delivery originated...Not bad service for $80.00. as a consolation they will add a flower or two to the arrangement....NEVER USE THEM! EVER"

modified review This review was modified by MikR on June 24 2014 06:20:03 PM

"I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my daughter after her surgery. I thought giving them 2 days to process the order was sufficient. Evidently not. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address. Someone got a sunshine bouquet on Friday. It was not my daughter. After being on hold for 20 minutes they still did not know what happened, but will redeliver them on Monday. However, it was the element of surprise that was lost. Now she knows they are coming. Next time I will use Teleflora."

modified review This review was modified by bjteach49 on June 21 2014 10:38:00 AM

"Do not order any flowers from FTD. I ordered flowers for Mother's day. The only thing that FTD did right was charge my credit card immediately. I never received any notification that my order was not delivered, so I called my mom on mother's day and was completely embarrassed that the flowers had not arrived.

I expected that at worst the flowers would be delivered the next day. I called twice, but each time the wait time was over 60 minutes long (who can wait this long on the phone). I finally was able to get through on Thursday and they said that they "Got Busy and did not deliver flowers." No reason for why they never notified me, just the standard line we can offer you a refund. Like they were doing me a favor.

I contacted FTD customer service by e-mail, received an automated response that they would research and have yet to hear anything 6 days later. Amazing that this company is still in business! How do you fail to deliver on Mother's Day!

modified review This review was modified by maclink on May 20 2014 06:16:58 AM

"I had made 2 orders for May 13th because they no longer had mothers day available I checked with my mother and grandma the 13th to see if they had recieved then and neither had when I called to inquire I was told they were scheduled for the 20th they told me they could move one up to the 14th and would upgrade the flowers to one's available at a local vendor and that they would do 10% off the other because they would not have anything available till the 20th, then when I checked with my grandma today she still had not gotten them I called ftd yet again and was told that even though they saw the adjustment to the 14th they would not honor that and that if I wanted something sooner than the 20th I would have to select a more expensive arrangement and pay the difference needless to saw I cancelled both my orders and will never do business with them again"

modified review This review was modified by Hadley.m on May 15 2014 08:52:31 PM

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!