FTDCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"TOTALLY unsatisfied with FTD. While happy with products & services in the past, my order was unacceptable in three ways:
- Item was a centerpiece with candle ‘anonymously’ left on front porch with candle tipped over. No greeting, no personal handoff to recipient.
- Item was delivered without sender card attached; recipient did not know who it was from further delaying gratitude to sender and delaying opportunity for sender to complain within ‘seven day guarantee window’.
- Freshness did not last seven days. Called on seventh day and was told my call was past seventh day as first day counts toward the seven total. The “At least seven days” ‘clock’ should not start until time of delivery, not with one day deducted at time of delivery.
Customer service rep initially offered 30% refund, escalated to manager who offered 40% but would not honor seven day guarantee.
I will be considering other flower companies on my next order.

"I ordered from FTD bouquet for my first granddaughter. I did choose the best and most expensive of the bouquet group(Super).
They delivered the most cheaper of the same package. After several complains they promised to pick up the wrong one and redeliver the Super bouquet. Again they cheated and redeliver the same cheap pot.
CHEATER

Don't use FTD

"Ordered flowers for my wife's birthday. I received a call the day of the birthday at 4pm to call ftd (no number left) finally after getting hold of FTD and being grilled for about 5 minutes to answer security questions (it would have been easier to buy a car with all the questions) I was asked what the agent can do for me. After explaining that Jeff from FTD called me, I was put on hold. After couple minutes the female agent came back and simply told me that the flowers will be delivered 2 days from now. 17 minutes later still on the phone and every other word being told to me "I am sorry" with no solution I demanded my money. No discounts to keep a customer for future, simply we don't have florist that has flowers to deliver for you. Tried FTD twice and both times the flowers were not delivered. "

"Worst experience ever. Just to summarize: flowers were not delivered on the date that they were supposed to be delivered. I received an email saying that the order has been successfully completed. After calling customer service number of times, I was told they will redeliver the flowers and let me know when that happens. They never called me back...flowers were delivered 3 days later (considering they were for a new born baby)...no apologies...no discounts offered for horrible customer service... I will never order from FTD again... "

modified review This review was modified by foxytail on November 25 2014 04:36:27 PM

"The last 2 times I have ordered flowers for my wife and my daughter FTD has not had them delivered on the day I've chose. Its my daughter's birthday today and I just got a call from FTD saying that the florist they contacted can not deliver today and that they do not have what I ordered. Wow what a great company! They gladly accept your payment but then can not get the order or the day it needs to be delivered correct. Do not go through FTD, they are horrible at what they do!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Wardle21 on November 17 2014 09:37:25 AM

"I order flowers for my wife's birthday. Upgraded to "better" because I wanted the bouquet to look good. The flowers FTD delivered did not look anything like the ones pictured when I ordered and were not even the same color. My $77 order looked like a bouquet you can buy at a grocery store for $20. DO NOT ORDER FROM FTD!"

modified review This review was modified by dave2282r on October 28 2014 06:16:24 PM

"Flowers did not arrive AT ALL and was sent an email by customer service 2 days after Non-delivery stating flowers were not available in my area.
Customer service was the WORST I have ever experienced, they deflected and didn't answer my questions in my emails and when I asked for contact info for head office to make a formal complaint I was ignored.
USE FTD.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE

"Without a doubt, the worst experience dealing with FTD. Got a confirmation e-mail stating that the order had been successfully completed when it was not. It had not been delivered on time, it was delivered with the wrong vase, and they stated tat they called me to say that they would be substituting the vase when they did not. In addition, the florists they used in the Chatham, NJ area sent an extremely unproffesional and rude delivery person. Person not only had a bad attitude but had the gall to ask for money to help pay for the gas used in delivering the flowers. In addition, I had to call customer service multiple times to get things resolved. They said that they would call me right back with a resolution and they never did. Needless to say, this is the last time I use FTD service or any flower shop associated with FTD. "

modified review This review was modified by amacolin24 on October 17 2014 12:42:56 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they do not deliver on the day you need your flowers delivery and they WILL NOT give you a refund. STAY AWAY FROM FTD. They did not deliver my mother's flowers on her 66th wedding annivesary! They take your money online and then they DO NOT FOLLOW through and they deliver whenever it is convenient for them. When you call customer service they are NASTY and will not work with you. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR LOSE YOUR MONEY!"

modified review This review was modified by DJsho on October 17 2014 10:11:10 AM

"I ordered a Better Homes & Gardens arrangement from FTD.com for a family birthday. It was pictured as All Pink with roses, tulips and Gerber daisies. I ordered a larger size. What arrived was not fresh, very small and Mostly Purple. We asked for a re- delivery and what arrived looked even less like the photo with very cheap flowers. We sent them back. I cannot believe FTD is still in business. Do not use them!"

"I called from Australia and found the customer service to be fantastic, very friendly and very helpful. Ordered the flowers on the 4th September. Was contacted via email on the 9th September to notify me they would be a day late. Were delivered on the 11th September. Was very surprised as I had read all the bad comments and was VERY worried they wouldn't recieve the flowers. Or they wouldn't be what I ordered. The person has sent me a photo of what was delivered and I am very very happy. Sometimes you take a risk and it pays off. :)

modified review This review was modified by Munchkinator on October 04 2014 07:00:24 AM

"I order flowers on 9-20-2014 for my son's funeral on 9-22-2014, I was called by someone that could't speak very good English ans was informed they couldn't deliver the flowers to a location that I have had flowers sent to before. Now the flowers that I wanted to be at his funeral won't be there......I am so upset with this business that I will never use the or recommend them ever. "

FTD User

"I am very disappointed in FTD. I ordered a delivery for a friends birthday. Not only was it not sent (although I was charged)...there was no recourse. Do not order from FTD."

FTD User

"I was googling a company that could do same day delivery for me. This was the first option that popped up on google and I decided to give them a try. After placing my order, I figured I would look for reviews on this company. After finding this page I began to completely worry and thought that I would find myself in the same boat as everyone else. Fortunately, the flowers were delivered today on time and I was extremely relieved that it came out perfectly. I cannot speak for everyone else, but I did find hope and good service compared to what others have experienced."

" I ordered flowers for an out of stat funeral I could not attend. My flowers were delivered to the funeral home two and a half days early. The moment I recieved the email of delivery confirmation I immediately sent an email demanding answers. I recieved and automated response that someone would get back to me in 24 hours. I finally recieved an email..... three days later (convienently enough, a day after the funeral) . It said "upon investiagaion, we see that your are correct the flowers were supposed to be delivered Saturday not Thursday". That's it, that's all it said. I spent $83 on wilted flowers for a funeral. My mom sent flowers the same way through the same company, had just as many problems. Never ever ever even think of sending lowers this way. "

modified review This review was modified by Mandieann on August 11 2014 04:50:13 AM

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!