FTDCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.11/10 0.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"Worst service from any business in a very long time. I will never use them again...ever. May I suggest Pro Flowers. On Saturday morning I telephonically ordered flowers sent to a funeral home near Charlotte, NC. about 1pm Charlotte time. Was called about 4pm Charlotte time and advised that no florist would be available to deliver..ok, send to Church on Monday Morning if not able, then send to residence of family member of deceased."ok" Done, Right? No. Tuesday afternoon i get a call, I call them back ask what they want; they need to make sure it is me, you know, due to the sensitive nature of already paid for white Gladiolas. I give the name of the deceased, relative of same, address of relative, my full name, my billing address (all on the original order); not enough; now they want last four of my CC...can't get to that I'm driving (No worries using ear piece) This goes on for awhile and I still don't know why they called me. Well they are calling to proudly announce the flowers will be delivered tomorrow, Wednesday; 4 days after I placed my phone order. No explanation other than they could not find a florist to complete the order..I apologized to my relative who informed me there are at least 12 florists within range of his home. Oh, I believe I was speaking to a "FTD Rep" in India...Must have been where the delivery originated...Not bad service for $80.00. as a consolation they will add a flower or two to the arrangement....NEVER USE THEM! EVER"

modified review This review was modified by MikR on June 24 2014 06:20:03 PM

"I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my daughter after her surgery. I thought giving them 2 days to process the order was sufficient. Evidently not. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address. Someone got a sunshine bouquet on Friday. It was not my daughter. After being on hold for 20 minutes they still did not know what happened, but will redeliver them on Monday. However, it was the element of surprise that was lost. Now she knows they are coming. Next time I will use Teleflora."

modified review This review was modified by bjteach49 on June 21 2014 10:38:00 AM

"Do not order any flowers from FTD. I ordered flowers for Mother's day. The only thing that FTD did right was charge my credit card immediately. I never received any notification that my order was not delivered, so I called my mom on mother's day and was completely embarrassed that the flowers had not arrived.

I expected that at worst the flowers would be delivered the next day. I called twice, but each time the wait time was over 60 minutes long (who can wait this long on the phone). I finally was able to get through on Thursday and they said that they "Got Busy and did not deliver flowers." No reason for why they never notified me, just the standard line we can offer you a refund. Like they were doing me a favor.

I contacted FTD customer service by e-mail, received an automated response that they would research and have yet to hear anything 6 days later. Amazing that this company is still in business! How do you fail to deliver on Mother's Day!

modified review This review was modified by maclink on May 20 2014 06:16:58 AM

"I had made 2 orders for May 13th because they no longer had mothers day available I checked with my mother and grandma the 13th to see if they had recieved then and neither had when I called to inquire I was told they were scheduled for the 20th they told me they could move one up to the 14th and would upgrade the flowers to one's available at a local vendor and that they would do 10% off the other because they would not have anything available till the 20th, then when I checked with my grandma today she still had not gotten them I called ftd yet again and was told that even though they saw the adjustment to the 14th they would not honor that and that if I wanted something sooner than the 20th I would have to select a more expensive arrangement and pay the difference needless to saw I cancelled both my orders and will never do business with them again"

modified review This review was modified by Hadley.m on May 15 2014 08:52:31 PM

"I've had the same experience as pretty much everyone else. After searching for a service that would deliver on Saturday or Sunday (Mothers' Day) FTD's website confirmed that it could, so I ordered.
I received a "Cancellation" notice the next day advising that the specific flower arrangement was unavailable.

I immediately called customer service and said "I need to know if you can send something, otherwise I need to find an alternative delivery immediately."

The representative was quick to advise me "Don't worry about this sir, your Grandmother will receive beautiful flowers either today or tomorrow, leave it with us, we will contact you to confirm."

I have yet to have the order confirmed. On either late Monday or Tuesday they cancelled the order and offered a $25 coupon for my next order, as if I'm going to use this service again.

One might interpret this as FTD wanting to keep the sale and not lose a customer, at the expense of actually delivering Mothers' Day flowers on Mothers' Day, and act the expense if disappointing the intended recipient of the flowers.

I can't say that I respect that business model. I will not be using them again.

modified review This review was modified by UKOrder on May 14 2014 02:20:59 AM

"THE WORST FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE EVER. I have tried to order flowers twice now. I learned about this company on groupon. It looked like it would be a good company ....... well i was wrong. The first time i ordered the flowers were never delivered. But they did say for two days they were en route. I think thats all there customer service is trained to say. I ended up getting a refund and just going with another company. Well a year later i thought well hell lets give them another try. Nope, my mistake. Same thing is occurring and when i asked to speak to a manager and sat on hold for approx. an hour with no response. this company is horrible and i recommend you steer clear of it.

-very upset customer with no flowers.

modified review This review was modified by Jessicagustine on May 12 2014 03:04:34 PM

"Flowers ordered for my 90-year-old mother for Mother's Day never arrived, though they were ordered in plenty of time.

Supposedly still "out for delivery" today, like delivering them a day late would be just as good! In fact, I doubt they are out for delivery. It turns out what they do is contact local florists and see if anyone will deliver for the list price of the bouquet, without an added delivery charge or anything else. This results in frequent rejection of their requests on the part of participating florists. Meanwhile, your card is immediately charged plenty for delivery and for ordering through them. This is true even before they have any guarantee that any florist agrees to deliver the order.

I called one of the few local florists to ask if they knew anything about my order, and they said they rejected it as soon as it came in, on May 6th, because FTD was not willing to pay them enough. There are few florists in that area, so I doubt they ever found anyone to agree to deliver the flowers for the price they offered. Of course FTD did not notify me of this. Their customer service number was not available on the days before Mother's Day due to "high volume of calls."

This was a sad lesson that it is best to call the florist directly, which I have frequently done in the past. These online ordering schemes are simply money-making operations which provide dubious service and cause florists to either reject the order or skimp on the product. I was lured by a discount offer, and the result is my mother missed flowers on one of her last Mother's Days on this earth. Thanks, FTD!

modified review This review was modified by MissMax on May 12 2014 11:46:06 AM

"Ordered Mother's Day flowers for my elderly mother and they were never delivered. Not on Saturday or Sunday. Now I look like a bad son, and I have to try to get a refund. The problem is that I could just barely understand anything the customer service representative was saying. I think they told me they would deliver them Monday and give me 10% off. Are you kidding me? What good are Mother's Day flowers if they are delivered after Mother's Day and when the price is typically half the cost? Also, did I mention that the 'service' charge for my $50 flowers was $22.99? What a complete ripoff. They flood you with email reminders and can't even deliver flowers on time. Avoid."

modified review This review was modified by musicfan2 on May 12 2014 09:59:56 AM

"I will never use FTD again because of the inability to understand anyone in their customer service department. I received a phone call that I couldn't even understand where they were calling from to discuss a delivery problem. When I called back I had to repeat everything at least twice because that person could not understand English. "

modified review This review was modified by lorilynn330 on May 09 2014 06:08:57 AM

"Same experience as others, no delivery, horrible customer service promising updates. I think they've outsourced their phone operators to a third-world country. If I can't get a refund on the flowers my wife never got I'll be disputing the charge with my credit card provider. Learned the hard way that I should have called a local florist since that is who is going to get the order anyway. Cut out the middleman and support a local business next time, even if its not quite a convenient as ordering online."

modified review This review was modified by benfromdenver on April 08 2014 08:34:41 AM

"I will never again use FTD's services. I recently attempted to send flowers to someone following surgery. The flowers were to be delivered Wednesday and I received email confirming delivery - that was a blatent lie. Nothing had been delivered.

So I called to track the problem down and was told, promised a phone call shortly with a response. Nothing. A second call in to their service department a few hours later, another promise, and nothing. A call again - and not only a promise of a call back but also of delivery that day (a day late). No call, no delivery.

I finally called last night and spoke with someone and told them to cancel the order - and was told I could not. I was pretty blunt - I would be calling the credit card company and declining the charges - FTD failed to provide services as promised in the time frame promised. Again I was promised an email immediately with a confirmation of order cancellation and refund.

No email, no refund and guess what showed up several days late.... the flowers.

FTD is horrible in service - they teach their service team to lie, they do not give a crap about customer satisfaction or following through. They have lost my business forever, and I shall be very sure to spread this story far and wide - bless social media. You simply cannot trust their word.

modified review This review was modified by leegirl14 on April 04 2014 03:17:08 PM

"Terrible experience. Ordered flowers for my wife for valentines day and paid $85.97 Was embarassed when I saw what was delivered to her. What she got was not what was advertised on their site. What was delivered was a very cheap substitute. Contacted Ftd the as me day and several emails since. What I have gotten is the run-a-round and BS. I even sent them a picture of the flowers to no avail. Last emailed referenced not getting feedback from the. Florist they used. Since then, no more information. Will not ever use FTD Florist again and will make sure other people are aware of the service or lack of service I received. "

modified review This review was modified by Dsigue on March 22 2014 08:31:57 AM

"The worst online florist to deal with period. Very disappointed, had been a gold member since 2011 but will never order from them again. Had to have them fully refund my renewal and last order as they missed my Valentines day delivery by 5 days!!! They sent 1 email that went directly to my spam box, no phone calls horrible communication, and when there were any questions they did NOTHING instead of shipping ASAP. Tired of the apologies and BS from their customer service. Truly horrible company to deal with."

modified review This review was modified by FTD.comISSHIT on February 19 2014 05:52:09 PM

"Am I crazy or do I remember a time when FTD used to be a reputable company? If I could give them zero stars I would. What a complete rip off this service is! I was going to go directly through a local florist but ended up going through FTD after finding a groupon. What a mistake! I ordered the arrangement to be delivered on Feb 15th, hoping to surprise that special someone. I received an email from FTD that afternoon confirming delivery, and looked forward to her getting home and discovering the flowers. But there were no flowers. I called the customer service number to of course discover I was talking to someone at a call center probably in India who didn't really understand me very well and was very hard to understand herself. She said she tried to call the florist, but they were closed and told me to check back the next day. Next day, I call again, and again am told the florist was closed. The next two days in a row I was told that the local florist claimed they had attempted delivery saturday, monday, and tuesday and found no one home. I told the FTD operator that that was crap because I knew for a fact that there had been someone home all day mon and tues. They claimed the local florist left a note on the recipient's door and not received a call, which again was untrue because there was no note. I repeatedly asked the various customer service representatives (all equally inept and unhelpful) if I could contact the local florist directly since not only would we be eliminating a language barrier, but I'm also from the area and would be able to make sure they're going to the right place. I was of course told that FTD can not release that information to protect the local businesses. What a pile of bs. What they're protecting is their own business because they know that if I can contact the local florist directly I won't need them at all. 7 calls to customer service already, and still no flowers. I finally asked FTD to give the local florist a different contact number for the recipient and gave them my own cell number. Finally, I got to speak directly with the florist, but she was extremely rude. It seems like she was as frustrated with FTD as I am, but she chose to take it out on both me and my recipient, which is pretty messed up. Still no flowers, but she says they'll be delivered tomorrow and FTD claims I'm getting a free upgrade. It will be interesting to see if they actually make it there tomorrow and how they look."

"Pitiful service model: Promise the world and hope for the best. Ordered V-Day flowers weeks in advance. Order was cancelled by FTD the night before. Received an email days later apologizing and saying it will not ever happen again. Did not offer to help make things right at all. I wasn't even looking for a discount, rather just deliver what I ordered. A refund showed up on my CC a day later. If they had at least attempted to make it right, I would have a different opinion of FTD. As it stands now, I have no reason to ever trust this company again with what ought to be a core competency."

modified review This review was modified by tacode2 on February 18 2014 12:42:02 PM

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!