FTDCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10

"Ordered a birthday bouquet, balloon and stuffed bear for my daughter's birthday. She received flowers only and not the bouquet I ordered. Three weeks later Ftd.com has yet to rectify the situation. "

"I ordered a birthday arrangement for my elderly mother. I used my phone number in case was a problem with delivery. It was after 5:00 pm when I received 3 calls that I did not recognize and they did not leave a message. When I called the number back, it was the florist. They had trouble contacting someone (me) and they were now out of the area and would have to deliver the arrangement the day after her birthday. The condo has a button to push for help and also a drive for deliveries! They never delivered them the day after her birthday either. I will NEVER EVER use FTD again. What a disappointment! "

modified review This review was modified by NYGIRL007 on April 08 2015 05:38:11 PM

"I too had a negative experience with FTD, however it turned positive when I was contacted by NANCY EDWARDS, Customer Service of FTD. Nancy demonstrated the utmost in Customer Care & Service and FTD should be proud to have an individual of such caliber on their team. THANK YOU NANCY!.
I ordered a floral arrangement for my best friend's 50th birthday at a cost of $125.87 based upon the beautiful colors pictured. What my friend received, was not even close to the colors pictured on the website. The vase was tiny and certainly not what was pictured, but it was the flowers I was most upset with. In addition, my friend told me the flowers were delivered late on a Friday and had already begun to wither by Monday. An e-mail complaint via the FTD website received NO RESPONSE. I placed a call to Customer Service 6 days later and explained the situation and that since the original e-mail complaint, the flowers had begun to wither within 2 days. The Customer Service Rep. attempted to tell me that my complaint was being received OUTSIDE OF THEIR 7 DAY GUARANTEE POLICY despite the fact the original e-mail complaint and the phone call had both been placed within the 7 day window after delivery. While the Rep. was on the phone, I e-mailed a copy of the confirmation of the e-mail complaint thus proving the complaint had been placed the same day as delivery. Rep. confirmed receipt of my e-mail while on the phone. He offered a 15% discount which I refused and after further discussion in which he realized I was well within the 7 day guarantee period, he stated, "I will make this right". The Rep. said that the florist who assembled the original arrangement would contact the recipient to arrange for a replacement bouquet. This contact was never made with the recipient.

SINCE THAT TIME, I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY NANCY EDWARDS, CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST AT FTD. NANCY HAS CERTAINLY BEEN A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH AND HAS RECTIFIED THIS ISSUE TO MY SATISFACTION AS WELL AS TO THE SATISFACTION OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE FLORAL ARRANGEMENT.

modified review This review was modified by meannie on April 01 2015 10:26:49 PM

"My husband and I ordered flowers for my mom approximately a week in advance of International Women's day. I've been calling them all day, trying to find out when will flowers be delivered and could not get a streight answer. It is 8 pm and flowers still did not arrive, I feel that this day was ruined for me and my mom.
This was the worst experience with FTD Flowers and I would not recommend to anyone this company. Service ----- is terrible, (I was told that if I want they will move reservation to tomorrow....)
I will never use their services again....

modified review This review was modified by eegine on March 08 2015 04:57:38 PM

"I am very upset. We could not be with our daughter on her birthday, so we ordered her flowers. I could not get her the arrangement that I originally wanted because it was not available until the day after her birthday. Therefore, I chose a different arrangement to insure that she would get it on her EXACT birthday...not the day after. I went all day expecting to hear from her and at 6:15pm tonight I recieved an E-MAIL stating that the arrangement will be delivered tomorrow because they didnt have that arrangement today. Really? No phone call? I had to call them! This is horrible customer service. If I would have recieved a phone call I could have chosen something that could be delivered on time or called another florist who could deliver. I was not given that choice. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with "customer service" who was not very costomer service oriented. I finally was given a 50% off the delivery with a "more beautiful" arrangement promised for delivery tomorrow. They offered me a coupon. I will not be using your services again, how could it be that no one called me?? Personally I think you should take a loss on the entire order due to horrible customer service. If this arrangement is not "VERY upgraded" you will certainly be hearing from me again. This kind of service is inexcusable. "

modified review This review was modified by ruthn on February 23 2015 08:31:07 PM

"FTD.com can keep their misrepresentation of flowers and their HORRIBLE customer service! It's not the local florist's fault. They have to work within FTD's confines for these bouquets and they misrepresent how they actually look in person. The pictures although they are made to look like an all around bouquet are actually all of the flowers pushed up to the front. The bouquet I received was one of the higher full bloom type arrangement and what I received was mostly closed flowers that I had to hope would bloom before dying. No thank you! Shop your local florists as they can make better arrangements nicer and cheaper!! When that bouquet didn't work out we went straight to another florist and paid much less for so much more (same type of flowers too). We're still waiting on our refund 10 days later from FTD.com. When I called to ask about it, I got lies about why we haven't received it yet. Here's to hoping maybe it will come in the next 5 business days. The manager that I spoke with after the customer service rep pretty much hung up on me by not showing any concern, stating you'll have your refund, we'll send you a coupon, thank you for calling, click. Really? You can keep your coupon as I will never use it and I will definitely never refer someone to you even with a coupon!

By the way, there should be a negative star rating here.

"What was delivered by FTD was not what I ordered - I ordered 2 upgrades from the base for an add'l $20, they delivered the base item. They did offer to exchange the flowers, but, my girlfriend did not want the embarrassment. I requested a credit for the add'l $20, but, keep getting the run-around with their regrets of my dissatisfaction and no offer of a credit. Will never order from them again!!"

"EDIT: After 2 weeks where I was not contacted by FTD once after speaking with customer service twice and emailing four times, being told each time that I would receive an update soon, I had a useful conversation with customer service where I was given a refund. From what I've read in other reviews, this may have been the only case where a full refund was given. The refund is processing. Given that my flowers were in the process of being delivered for 2 weeks, I am not expecting my money to come through any time soon.

I ordered a bouquet from FTD a month in advance of Valentine's Day through a "Corporate Perks" program run by employer. I found a lovely looking arrangement of hydrangeas, my girlfriend's favorite flowers, and I bought the most expensive of the three options.

Valentine's Day: Wait around all day in our apartment to let the flower delivery guy in. No notification. Huh. Weird. I called customer service and when I started telling them about my missing flowers, was hung up on.

At this point I found these reviews and realized what I had done. Abandon all hope all who enter here. I am not hopeful that my money will be refunded. On multiple occasions I have submitted an order cancellation form, only to receive an auto reply stating that my order cannot be cancelled because the delivery is in progress. This happened the day after Valentine's day, last Sunday, and today on Wednesday.

How can such a horrible company exist? How is it possible that no reviewers gave them 2-4 stars, besides the few 5-star reviews obviously planted by FTD themselves? This company is beyond incompetent. Stay away. Stay far away.

modified review This review was modified by cdm2145 on February 28 2015 01:58:29 PM

"I ordered one thing and got something totally different. ..ugly...been waiting since 2/11/15 for the ugly plant to be picked up."

modified review This review was modified by kahkout on March 01 2015 06:34:39 AM

"I ordered online, and asked for a February 13th delivery date (my mother's actual birthday). By February 14th, no flowers, so I call in the morning, and they tell me that there are notes in their system that they had a "problem" with finding florists to fulfill the order and they were unable to do so. They did not notify me, I had to call them. After creating quite the fuss, they agreed to upgrading my flowers, and even though I was very unhappy about it, I understand that it's Valentine's day and there's only so much they can do, so they told me it would be delivered definitely by Tuesday since Monday was President's Day and Sunday they don't deliver. Of course, it's the end of day Tuesday, and no delivery, so I call again, and they tell me it would either be today or tomorrow. I was beyond furious at this point, so I demanded a refund, so like everyone else's similar experiences, we'll see how that goes. "

"I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered on the 13th from FTD and she never received anything and never received tracking details as well. I ordered this from Jan 22nd and expected Friday to be special.
I contacted FTD and the customer service was rude and did not want to help and suggested I would contact UPS.
I contacted UPS after and they informed me there is nothing I could do.
I want to make my mother feel special and they failed to do so. DO NOT ORDER FROM FTD. PERIOD.
IF I COULD, I WOULD LEAVE ZERO STAR.

"My husband ordered me a dozen roses from FTD.com for Vslentines day. They were delivered mostly dead and they smelled awful! Like they were already rotting! They're floppy and dead around the edges of the petals. A total waste of money... Embarrassing company. Pass on these people and go pick up a bouquet at your local grocery store! "

modified review This review was modified by Tod1290 on February 14 2015 11:32:25 AM

"I don't normally review stuff, but I think FTD deserves a chance with all of these bad comments. I ordered the 6 stem rainbow roses to be delivered to my friend's job in Florida. (I'm in Colorado.) I made the order on the 6th, to be delivered on the 13th. They arrived on time with the right vase and flowers. The box was perfectly fine. Before I ordered, I called to make sure they deliver to military bases since that's where my friend works. I wasn't on hold for more than a few seconds. The lady was kind and spoke English. She also offered to place my order for me, even after I explained that it would be hard for her to hear because there were kids around. I took care of the order myself. All in all, I'm pleasantly surprised because these horrible reviews had me worried. It was worth the $65. The flowers may not look EXACTLY like the ones on the website but take a second look at the catalog picture. All of the flowers are pushed to one side or upright so it looks full even with only 6 stems. The way the flowers sit in a vase in the photo my friend sent is more realistic.

Catalog: http://i57.tinypic.com/33avqxd.png / Friend's Photo: http://i57.tinypic.com/24dreyu.jpg

modified review This review was modified by lm_othello on February 14 2015 01:13:05 AM

"Florists refused to deliver flowers for my wife. No notification. Customer service said they'd handle it, still no result. I have used 1800flowers for years and should have known better. I will never use FTD again."

"Awful experience. They had flowers delivered same day on New Years Eve which was great, what arrived was horrible. My girlfriend told me they looked half dead. When I arrived 2 days later they smelled awful and actually had black rot on the tips of the flowers. They had to be thrown away.

I emailed customer service and they replied 5 days later apologizing and stating my next order will be given extra care. That offers no help on my current order and the embarrassment of having junk flowers delivered. What happened to their guarantee? Never again.

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FTD is not a merchant member
FTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!