• Address: 3940 W Segerstrom Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704
    • Customer Support: 866-507-6853
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri by Appointment Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 714-557-4223

• checkmark icon COD

"Received my order quickly. I got 3 Redline products - Some Manual Transmission fluid, ATF Fluid, and Fuel Cleaner. Their prices and shipping were quite competitive.

My only complaint was that the MT Fluid seemed to leak quite a bit after shipping. I think it was left to be too loose in the box. Not a lot was lost so it wasn't a huge deal, but it sure made the jug messy.

"Transaction with these guys have always gone smoothly. They rock what they sell and even suggest alternatives depending on your goals. I still get most of my parts from these guys now because I know that the end of the sale is not the end of the support.

My most memorable experience of their customer service:

I wanted to buy an HKS Fan Controller. They suggested the Greddy MSS since it was cheaper and had more functionality - sweet I thought, so got that instead. Not only did I get the controller, they also supplied me with the necessary wiring diagrams and ECU pinouts to help me install.

Saturday rolls around and I'm installing the fan controller. My car is completely tore up from making space for wiring and doing a couple other things at once... needless to say, the car wasn't going anywhere soon.

Unfortunately, I find out the MSS had a cracked LCD screen, so I wouldn't be able to complete my install. I called them up, luckily for me they work on Saturday, and within the hour, they drove to my house to drop off a new MSS controller. Granted I don't live too far from them, but it was a really awesome thing to do.

So yea, thumbs up for frsport.com!

There are also many more reviews for them at: http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/127756-frsport-com.html

FRSport.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FRSport.com is not a merchant member
FRSport.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!