FIGIS Inc Reviews - figis.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.83/10 24 reviews

FIGIS Inc is not a merchant member
FIGIS Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"consumer beware! This company sucks!!! I won't bore you with the details, but the product is lousy, the service is worse.

I made a big mistake by believing their website promises regarding product quality, delivery, and service in general. I paid "premium" prices for low-rate returns. Hope this helps some other unsuspecting soul avoid my experience.

If enough folks take the time to warn others, maybe this sorry group will be put out of business; there are too many reliable places to go for such products to put up with such fraud.

modified review This review was modified by sandragup on December 20 2013 04:24:44 PM

"I ordered 6 Old World Kolacky on 12/11 and received them on 12/14!! I kept a poppyseed & walnut one. They were moist,& just like my mother used to make for Christmas! Hope you have this item next year, because I will order them again.

Dorothy Dhom
Aurora, IL
Customer #101525 152

modified review This review was modified by dcdhom on January 03 2013 01:30:13 PM
Wylie, Texas

"I received their catalog in the mail with a $100.00 pre-approved line of credit and the option to pay in three installments. My order totaled some $80+ and was placed on 11/28/2012, but instead of fulfilling my order, it sat "IN PROCESS" for days. Now on 12/03 I get a credit application in the mail from these folks wanting my SSN, etc., and saying if I did not return the form promptly they would cancel my order.

I sent the app back with a note that said, "Go ahead. Cancel. I don't deal with liars."

Looks like you can believe all the negative reviews for this outfit. These folks do not appear to have an ounce of character.

"I have been ordering with Figi's off/on for roughly 15+ years. Their customer service even checked on the ingredients used on their smoked meats to determine if it had things I was allergic to (which it did sadly). I've gotten their buffalo jerky multiple times, as well as the game meat sausage, chocolates, sampler boxes, non-food items - there's a very long list. I only remember one time where there was an issue with getting something here on time, from a 3rd party, and they cancelled my order without any issues. I've been able to wait months to pay & pay in installments without interest, and in one instance they even upgraded an order to FREE overnight shipping for me. I'm sorry other people haven't had the same service I've had, guess I got the good customer service reps."

"It's surprising that this place is still in business. I highly recommend that any one who is considering to order from this place find an alternative. The gifts are extremely misleading from what is being represented in the catalog. The reps on the phone are not educated in what they are doing. And the shipping warehouse does not know how to handle packages with care. The reason why there are so many bad reviews is because the employer of this place is lacking full responsibility of internal customers and external customers. Figis company overworks their employees and expect them to work a straight 9-hour job for minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. If you don't believe it, google search for wisconsin jobs"

"This company treats you badly!I have been with them since Easter. First they messed up my order & sent everything a week late, AFTER EASTER! But I gave them the benefit of the doubt and paid my bills anyways. I recently went to order some more product & they DENIED me credit! Not because I was over my limit!? The rep said something on my credit report??? This is completely false and unfounded!!I have very good highly valued status with many other companies and some are thier sister companies??? Im angry & disgusted & generally tired of the treatment from FIGIS they are a bad seed in th industry!! They are rude & completely disorganized. They will charge you & NOT send product or send it too late and ruin whatever present or plan you may have orderd it for on the first place not to mention the cookies and others came completly CRUSHED and Stale! Do not use this company!!!!"

"FIGIS IS THE WORST!!! I HAVE ORDERED A FEW TIMES FROM HERE
DUE TO A PRE- APPROVED LIMIT FOR A CATALOG THEY SENT ME.
IT WAS CHRISTMAS TIME SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA.
NOT!!! THEY RAN MY CREDIT 9 TIMES YES SO MY CREDIT RATING SUFFERED
WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOME.
I CALLED THEM AND ASKED WHY THEY RAN MY CREDIT SO MANY TIMES?
THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME AN ANSWER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WAS
NOT ONLY RUDE BUT WHEN ASKED TO PLEASE GET A SUPERVISOR HUNG UP ON ME!
THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING MY ORDER FOR CHRISTMAS WAS LATE AFTER BEING CHARGED$38.00
FOR SHIPPING. SO WHEN THE STUFF I ORDERED FINALLY CAME THE COMFORTER THAT WAS 109.00 PLUS
IT CAME TO $134.00 IT WAS ONLY WORTH THE $34.00 THE QUALITY WAS CHEAP!!!
I ORDERED THE HO-HO HORRAY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE FOR$69.00 PLUS THAT CAME TO $103.00 SHIPPING COST I GUESS IT STILL DIDN'T ARRIVE ON TIME I ALREADY HAS PURCHASED OTHER GIFTS BY THE TIME THEY SHOWED UP DEC.28TH
SO I ORDERED THE NEXT TIME WITH MY CREDIT CARD THINKING WELL THIS WAY THEY WON'T RUN MY CREDIT THEY RAN IT 2 MORE TIMES I CALLED TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND TELL THEM T9 TAKE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST AND EMAIL LIST. HE SAID HE CANCELED MY ORDER BUT MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED.
I HAD TO DISPUTE IT THEY SAID WELL IT IS TO LATE YOUR ORDER ALREADY GOT SENT OUT. O SAID I CALLED AND CANCELED IT SHE SAID THERE IS NO CANCELATION ON FILE WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE ORDER SEND IT BACK.
NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM FIGIS EVER AGAIN OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS A NIGHTMARE.
THEY ARE OVER PRICED SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS OUTRAGEOUS AND OVERALL QUALITY IS MEDIOCRE.

"Worst company I've ever dealt with. I placed an out of state order on the 17th for delivery by my uncle's birthday. They sent a confirmation saying everything was fine. My uncle never received the order. I called them and they were unapologetic, said they held the order because they had to confirm my address?!@#$ They had my correct address in the confirmation email they sent me, and they didn't contact me for 6 days. They put some sort of strange hold on my order via credit card causing my bank to think there were fraudulent charges. My bank sent me a new card causing me to have to change all of the accounts that I paid monthly with my old card. Massively inconvenient to me personally. Ruined my uncle's gift for his birthday. And were unapologetic about it. Worst company experience EVER. Never order from them!"

"I ordered valentine's day chocolates for my mother from Figis on 2/11. I paid $32.00n for "by valentine's Day" shipping. They dropped the ball and didn't even ship the order until Valentine's Day. On their website there wasn't even a trace of the order on "my account" page. The order showed up two days late, after I had to purcase local chocolates for her. They arrived broken from being stuffed in a small tin and pushing down on the lid. I contacted a half assed customer service center that was outsourced to India. I couldn't understant the man. After a half hour he agreed to only refund the "rush shipping" portion of my shipping. The shippng I paid was $32.00 but he said only $18.00 would be refunded. Well, it never happened. I emailed them. They sent an email saying they would refund $18.00- still have not seen anything. Order was way late due to them sending it several days late. Product was shipped from them damaged. Customer service is a joke. Please stay away from this place. They are NO GOOD. I think they were taking orders they knew couldn't go out on time. They just dont value their customers Period. order#11-60437-0000 "

"I ordered from Figi's for a Family Christmas gift. Advertized in their catalog was a 'free sampler gift' for spending over $50, plus 10% off the order because it was the first time I'd ordered from them.
Their webpage response was slow - my order timed out the first time I tried. I phoned & they said do it again, this time I finished but the 10% off didn't show on the invoice. I phoned customer service again, and they said phone back in 2 hours and someone would take care of that for me - apparently my order number did not immediately show up on their screens. Two hours later I phoned & they still didn't have the number - phone tomorrow I was told. I did and was told no they didn't have it, phone back after 24 hours had passed from the time I originally ordered. I did and they still could not find the number I was supplying each time! Their customer service staff were very nice on the phone and told me everything I wanted to hear, but absolutely nothing happened. The UPS tracking number showed my gift had been sent to the address. Christmas & New Year has come and gone - my Family has yet to receive their gift. My 'free gift sampler' never arrived. My 10% off never made it to my account.
Figi's did debit my credit account for almost $60. and kept it in their accounts for about 3 weeks while I had nothing to show for it!
About the 5 of January, I sent several e-mails to Figi's Customer Service with my order invoice attached and was told their records showed I had opted to ingnore the 10% off and had selected expedited mailing instead - but I had not.
The next two times I e-mailed them, they were pretty insistent on returning my monies to my credit account - ignoring my request to make this right. So I gave up. The third time I agreed they credit my credit card account, which they have since done. Remember: caveat emptor with Figi's!
I wonder if they submit my claim of a 'lost package' to UPS to collect the automatic UPS insurance of $100.?
I will never try to do business with them again!

"On 12/01/2011 I ordered 5 products from Figi's. On 12/14/2011 I received 3 of the 5 products. I called the same day and asked
about the other two missing products. They would send them right out. On 12/22/2011 I received one of the missing products. I called again on the same day and asked about the last missing product. They will send it right out and it should be here by 12/24/2011. The product never arrived. On 12/24/2011 I purchased two Sausages from Hickory Farms. I shall never order from Figi's again. Figi's is commiting fraud. They charge your credit card, but do not send the merchandise ordered. They owe me more than $ 39.00!

"I received some pecan caramel fudge as a gift from an anonymous friend. The caramel and nuts were all heaped up on one side and the caramel had dripped over the edge and down the outside of the container. It didn't look good at all. Along with the fudge was Figis guarantee which states: "You must be delighted with our gifts and service or we'll promptly send a replacement, refund your money or credit your account." I called to ask for a replacement and was told I would have to call the person who ordered it. Remember my friend didn't want to be known? How embarrassing. So I suggested if they didn't want to send me a replacement then they should send this friend a refund. But they still said I needed to contact my "anonymous" friend. I even offered to send pictures. I spoke to a supervisor who said the same. By then I was sick to my stomach - not just by the fudge mess, but by their lack of integrity and ethics. I threw it out. Will tell everyone I know about my experience. Just feel sorry that my friend wasted hard earned money. "

"my order was delivered on December 22, 2011 and I am very satified with your service, I will very much recomend my friends and relatives the kind of service you provide.
Mr. Ramon Garcia

Rating 8/104/5

"I recieved a gift from you and i am giving my opion of the gift. The colby cheese had mold on so i wasn't sure how old the product was. It was ok to look at in the package but in my opinion it looked cheep. I would not purchase it to give or to recieve it for myself. Sandra Vanstory Bloomfield, NM"

"My mother-in-law ( Beverly Hawkins) ordered us a gift from you. We revieved the free gift, but so far we haven't recieved the order. She called and was informed the our order would be delivered before the new year. I don't call this very good service!!!

James W Smiyh