• FIGIS Inc

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"1/31/15: I received a surprised retirement gift from my former place of employment. My gift was the Personalized Silver Elegance containing Bridge mix, nuts, chocolate candies, cheese and sausage. I was elated. I would highly recommend this item to anyone. Everything was fresh."

"I received the Macaroon Cookies, cookie assortment, assorted Petits Fours and an assortment of sausages, cheeses, miniature cakes, jams and candies. Everything was fresh and moist and tasty. I would recommend these items to someone."

modified review This review was modified by SusanRenee on January 24 2015 06:38:15 PM

"I will never use Figis again. 2 years in a row, my order has been delayed, sitting in a USPS warehouse, waiting for delivery. When the order is placed, they promise you the world. And after the order shows up 2 weeks late, they look for every excuse in the world to not make you whole.
As I type, my order was supposed to be delivered today, but sits in a USPS warehouse, with no expected delivery for a least another week or 2.
Then Figis has the nerve to blame the USPS. They can't deliver and won't do anything to reimburse you till well afetr the holiday.

modified review This review was modified by MrBlake on December 24 2014 06:29:14 AM

"Beware!! Don't get a hassle and a headache when your order is wrong; Take my advice. There are Serious Problems here when you try to get it fixed:
Rude customer service reps with major attitudes for no reason. No friendly voice or calm demeanor. Very very aggressive. It was UNBELIEVABLE!!! They could care less about me or my order...truly a nightmare before Christmas!!
Lack of accountability. Example, My engraved order was not ever done. I received a BLANK name plate that wasn't attached to the plaque as displayed in the catalog! Figi's refused to credit me and I was left holding the bag 2 days before Christmas!!
Unprofessional service. They answered the phone like this: "Hello." I didn't even know if I had the right number. No one could find my order by name, address, or phone number. Finally I suggested checking by order number and they were able to locate my order. Isn't this strange? I was actually HUNG UP ON when they couldn't brush off my complaint!! What business does this?? Very patronizing customer service. They'll waste your time and give you a run around....but never any resolution. But, they'll say, "They want to make it right" but they really really don't. I'm returning my order and WILL NEVER place another order. That may not mean much to them, but it means a lot to me. #skipthisplace#nicecatelogisalie

"I ordered with FIGI's online to order gifts for family. Paid extra for products to be delivered before Christmas. Email says it will be delivered tomorrow, on Christmas Eve, so that is yet to be seen. The complaint I have is receiving a phone call AFTER I got a confirmation email that my payment went through, and order had been processed. They said they needed more information on the credit side before they can process the order. She asked if I was employed, the source of our income, a credit reference, and if we rent or own our home. None of that should be required to place an order with a debit card. Will never use them again! "

modified review This review was modified by Morgan0329 on December 23 2014 09:45:34 AM

"Vary small portions Vary over priced would not recommend then to anybody Like how the figis.com/reviews page returns a 404 error."

modified review This review was modified by highteckhillbilly243 on December 16 2014 12:51:19 PM

"Figis has horrible customer service? I spent three days getting the runaround from their help line over an order issue. It took them forever to find the order I placed, and no one would really listen to me, and when I asked to speak to the supervisor the customer care representative never let me speak to one and decided to
"Handle it" themselves, when I explained that one of the gifts was being mailed to the wrong address, the representative basically told me that nothing could be done to fix it since I had ordered it online, and I had already been shipped. Needless to say, I will be handling all future purchases elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by JenBco00 on December 16 2014 12:30:13 PM

"I ordered from Figis many times and this year I landed in the hospital due to cancer treatment. Ordered this year and told to pay in full now. If I had the money why would I try to order and pay later from them and they are charging triple the price? They were paid In full with late payment. Will not ever order again. Send my dad cheesecake one time. Arrived with mold on it. Got credit but it was a gift. Too late and felt bad."

modified review This review was modified by jregina4242 on November 17 2014 05:48:40 AM

"I recently bought a ham from Figis and was disappointed. The ham had a lot of fat in it. I'm glad I had cooked another meat or my Christmas dinner would have been ruined. In the future I'll go back to the Honey Back Ham Co."

modified review This review was modified by OLLIETRAYLOR on December 26 2013 12:42:08 PM

"consumer beware! This company sucks!!! I won't bore you with the details, but the product is lousy, the service is worse.

I made a big mistake by believing their website promises regarding product quality, delivery, and service in general. I paid "premium" prices for low-rate returns. Hope this helps some other unsuspecting soul avoid my experience.

If enough folks take the time to warn others, maybe this sorry group will be put out of business; there are too many reliable places to go for such products to put up with such fraud.

modified review This review was modified by sandragup on December 20 2013 04:24:44 PM

"Yesterday at 12:05 pm, I placed an online order with Figi's, at a merchandise total of $65.96 (to say nothing of the exorbitant delivery charges). At 2:12 pm I received an email, offering a free gift with any online order over $25. Since I had just spent more than double that amount, I called the Figi's customer service number to see whether I could have that gift applied to the order I had just placed. I spoke with an agent, who told me that the order was already being sent, after two hours. When I said that I didn't think that that was actually possible, she transferred me to a male supervisor. The supervisor told me that the order had not yet been accepted into the system, but if I called again within 24 hours I could make this change -- it might require me to cancel my order and start again, but it could happen. So, I called this morning, and spoke with an agent, who stonewalled me until I protested, and who again transferred me to a female supervisor. She told me that my order was already boxed up and ready to go, so no changes could be made to it. I told her that the supervisor from the day before had told me that I could cancel and reorder. She said that the only way I could cancel was to refuse delivery of the items and send them back. On top of which, she told me that it never would have been possible to make this change to my order, despite what the male supervisor had told me yesterday. So the bottom line is, I've spent lots of time on this, and been told lots of wrong answers, which is very, very frustrating. I have also heard an awful lot of "Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way" from all four people I spoke to. With the exception of the one agent I spoke with this morning, I haven't heard an actual APOLOGY, only the expression of regret that I'm frustrated, which seems to boil down to "we're not wrong, you are." Which let me say is a GREAT way to feel as a customer. But in all of these conversations, nobody has had anything concrete to offer as a solution. I sent an email complaint, and received a response which told me that I would never have gotten the free gift, and yet again apologized to me because I was frustrated. Not because they were in any way wrong, not because I got different AND INCORRECT information from everyone I spoke to, but because I was frustrated. I've kicked you in the head, and I'm sorry you have a headache. But I'm not sorry about kicking you in the head... I gotta say, I have bought from Figi's almost every year for a number of years now. I'm pretty sure that it'll never happen again. I've done some googling, and will buy these items elsewhere from now on. Which is too bad.

Okay, I just had a look at other folks' reviews. I got off easy. How do we get the word out about how awful these folks are???

modified review This review was modified by TomFarrell on November 06 2013 08:52:00 AM

"I ordered 6 Old World Kolacky on 12/11 and received them on 12/14!! I kept a poppyseed & walnut one. They were moist,& just like my mother used to make for Christmas! Hope you have this item next year, because I will order them again.

Dorothy Dhom
Aurora, IL
Customer #101525 152

modified review This review was modified by dcdhom on January 03 2013 01:30:13 PM

Wylie, Texas

"I received their catalog in the mail with a $100.00 pre-approved line of credit and the option to pay in three installments. My order totaled some $80+ and was placed on 11/28/2012, but instead of fulfilling my order, it sat "IN PROCESS" for days. Now on 12/03 I get a credit application in the mail from these folks wanting my SSN, etc., and saying if I did not return the form promptly they would cancel my order.

I sent the app back with a note that said, "Go ahead. Cancel. I don't deal with liars."

Looks like you can believe all the negative reviews for this outfit. These folks do not appear to have an ounce of character.

"I have been ordering with Figi's off/on for roughly 15+ years. Their customer service even checked on the ingredients used on their smoked meats to determine if it had things I was allergic to (which it did sadly). I've gotten their buffalo jerky multiple times, as well as the game meat sausage, chocolates, sampler boxes, non-food items - there's a very long list. I only remember one time where there was an issue with getting something here on time, from a 3rd party, and they cancelled my order without any issues. I've been able to wait months to pay & pay in installments without interest, and in one instance they even upgraded an order to FREE overnight shipping for me. I'm sorry other people haven't had the same service I've had, guess I got the good customer service reps."

"It's surprising that this place is still in business. I highly recommend that any one who is considering to order from this place find an alternative. The gifts are extremely misleading from what is being represented in the catalog. The reps on the phone are not educated in what they are doing. And the shipping warehouse does not know how to handle packages with care. The reason why there are so many bad reviews is because the employer of this place is lacking full responsibility of internal customers and external customers. Figis company overworks their employees and expect them to work a straight 9-hour job for minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. If you don't believe it, google search for wisconsin jobs"

Share FIGIS Inc's store rating

FIGIS Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FIGIS Inc is not a merchant member
FIGIS Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!