Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

2016-05-23

Half way around the world and parts came in just in time.

"Best quality parts with everything you need to get it installed."

2016-05-22

on tme - as promised

"Goods arrived in a timely manner and actually exceeded my expectation for the quality if the material. Thanks!"

This review was modified by leenoleen on May 22 2016 07:21:51 AM

2016-05-20

Shipping ****

"Place a order Sunday hoping I am gonna have it by Wednesday or Thursday!!! Call them in Friday they haven't even ship the item.... What a bunch of idiots.. "

This review was modified by Sindrako on May 20 2016 10:11:41 AM

2016-05-19

Simply the best!!

"I have never been disappointed with FCP Euro. High quality parts at a competitive price, plus free shipping (for orders over $50) and their lifetime warranty on everything they sell makes for an unbeatable combo. Highly recommended for your euro car needs."

This review was modified by Chisel86 on May 19 2016 06:44:26 AM

2016-05-17

# R144523502

"I am very happy with my item and I'm going to order again from you in the near future. Thank you!"

2016-05-11

As always... Great

"As always a pleasure to shop in this website"

This review was modified by Jonasrf on May 11 2016 06:47:02 AM

2016-05-11

FCP Euro- My go to Volvo Store

"Volvo S70 260,000 on the OD and FCP has been there with hard to find parts that Local places just don't have."

2016-05-10

Perfect price and service

"FCPEuro provides exceptional service, combined with reasonable price and lifetime warranty. That makes them my first choice for VW spare parts."

This review was modified by Pegolea on May 10 2016 05:54:42 AM

2016-05-08

Best customer service around

"I ordered a part and returned it because I ordered the wrong parts. The entire time, customer service was a dream and they stand behind their products without a doubt. "

This review was modified by Vietec on May 08 2016 05:21:35 AM

2016-05-07

Great Support and Service

"Been customer of FCP from over 5 years and always enjoyed their professional communications skills, good support on part fitments, excellent rates on shipping. "

This review was modified by Kammran on May 07 2016 01:01:45 AM

2016-05-05

If the shoe fits then where it.

"I bought a new pcv replacement kit for my, 96 Volvo 850 glt cause it was gushing oil from fcp and at first I was afraid things wouldn't fit or I'd be missing a part of two, but it had every part it said it would come with! and even a few extra I couldn't figure out what to do with? all the main vital parts were genuine Volvo parts! with the exception of the gasket but now my car runs better then it ever has and it doesn't leak a drop thanks a bunch fcp will definitely recommend you to my friends with BMW's and Audi's. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase "

This review was modified by Tony850 on May 05 2016 12:21:11 PM

2016-05-04

Always a good experience!

"I have been utilizing FCP Euro for Volvo car parts for several years....terrific website, DIY articles and videos, friendly and knowledgeable sales personnel, competitive prices, sales, fast shipping and good return policy. Anyhow....top notch!"

This review was modified by archer111 on May 04 2016 06:46:54 AM

2016-04-28

FCP Euro is a savior

"great customer service very knowledgeable and patient. Fast shipping and competitive pricing."

This review was modified by DominantS8 on April 28 2016 07:07:05 AM

2016-04-27

Great, Speedy Customer Service and Support!!!

"They know their products.
They know your car.
They aren't afraid to give advice and they want you happy!

I have a '99 V70 Manual Base that just ticked over 198,000. I am the third owner trying to put her back together. (The last was a surfer...or so it seems with sand everywhere, a seat-buried surfing magazine... and lots of roof scratches.) I have ordered numerous things over many shipments in the past few months from FCP Euro.

Their products have never let me down.
Their prices are competitive or better.
They upgraded parts at no charge when the ones they listed and I ordered ended up not in stock AND refunded shipping charges when, once, confusion arose on such.

They are a classy, serious operation with an emphasis on helping the customer.

...very satisfied and will definitely keep heading back!

This review was modified by Cyclesingsleep on April 27 2016 08:19:30 PM

2016-04-26

Great Service

"I had a missing bolt from my shipment and they shipped the whole part again for free"

This review was modified by Nawwar on April 26 2016 05:53:40 PM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.