Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"fcp euro makes it very easy to feel confident about buying parts for my car. if they prove to not be the right parts or fail or i just do not like them, the return process has been very simple. i haven't had to follow up to make sure i get credit, it just gets done. "

This review was modified by alldave on November 24 2015 08:32:09 AM

"I bought O.E.M. lower harness for my Mercedes 400E 1993. I received it to the expected quality and shipping speed."

This review was modified by MagdyGad on November 24 2015 08:30:37 AM

"Been buying from them for over a year and never had any problem, professional staff that know about cars, excelente customer service, packaging and parts availability. Will return every time I need something for my car."

This review was modified by mleindekar on November 19 2015 12:12:02 PM

"I ordered a timing belt guide for a Subaru that they had for some reason. It arrived in a timely fashion, even in the OEM Subaru package. The part fit and has worked ever since.

So why the negative review? They will NOT STOP SENDING ME EMAILS. Theyre fucking begging me to check out all their parts for euros when I dont own one. Ive unsubscribed twice, then I get an email from Pam asking me to write a review. Well Pam, heres your review. Take me off your mailing lists or Im going to write more.

"The FCP is professional place , It provide easy shop and quick receive and detailed classification
If my car have any need , the FCP is my first choice.

This review was modified by jerrycheng on November 18 2015 01:33:01 AM

"Thanks for efficient and timely service at very reasonable prices. Will deal here again. "

This review was modified by Roark on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"The 20pc suspension parts kit for my e39 M5 was very thorough and the parts are high quality.
I continue to have FCPeuro at the top of my list for go-to BMW parts buying. Shipping and packaging was excellent.

This review was modified by pparaska on November 20 2015 10:24:35 AM

"I cancelled the order, shipping for 4 door handles was something idiotic, $73.00! Even ECS had more economic shipping, and that's saying a lot. You need to stop using whatever source it is you're using to calculate shipping, because it's no good.

This review was modified by hlzapata on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Just what we needed for our old Volvo. Really happy I can find these parts from a reliable source. Wiper motor works great, packaged well and shipped quickly. Can't ask for more than that. "

This review was modified by rrrabago on November 13 2015 09:55:02 AM

"Very impressive company!
I love the fact that they have youtube videos for a vast amount of repairs I can do on my Volvo. I felt 100% certain that that parts I ordered would work and not give me any trouble, even some parts that were on the cheaper side. I can tell this is a company that puts a lot of love and care into cars, people, and business, you just don't see a lot of that now-a-days.

This review was modified by mathalomule94 on November 12 2015 06:33:01 PM

"Very competitive pricing. Fast shipping, excellent customer service & technical support. Would highly recommend to anyone."

"I ordered a couple of headlights and some other parts I needed to put on my car. I had recently started a new job and had been told that I could have packages shipped to the facility. However, for some strange reason, my employer refused the package the day it was delivered. Ultimately they did not have a legitimate excuse for rejecting it. I notified the FCP Euro Customer Service Team right away, and immediately they were apologetic for something that wasn't even their fault. I was extremely surprised by the level of care and time that was taken into solving a problem that was in no way caused by them. I was stunned to hear them say that I wouldn't even have to pay for shipping to re-ship the parcel after just admitting that I understood it was no fault of theirs. I am eager to do business again with them in the future. And all of the parts they sent me fit and/or were the right type for my vehicle! Thank you very much FCP Euro Customer Service Team and the individuals who helped me out! It is greatly appreciated!"

"I have had experiences in the last 6 months with a lot of resellers. AutohousAZ, RockAuto and Car Parts.com. Thought none of them have been bad none compared to FCP Euro. Just as example I ordered a part regular delivery at 1.30 am and the part was delivered 6 hours later. I needed some advice on parts and the man was most helpful. I would give them 8 stars!"

"Great service, fast shipping."

"The first transaction, I use a credit card, then you want me to use paypal, my bank credit card company to refund me, but let me lose the extra cost >"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.