Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.40/10 592 reviews

FCP Euro is a merchant member
    FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • FCP Euro contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"I am very pleased with my order, I received it within two days and was exactly what I ordered. This specific part is either left or right (driver or passenger side). When I called the technician on the phone explained to me how to determine the correct side and part number, he was very helpful"

"I have been ordering from FCP for about a year now. The staff is knowledgeable and the DIY's are super helpful. All the shipping has been super fast, reliable and affordable. I have used everything from free ground up to next day air with no troubles at all.

They have helped me rebuild a full MKIV VR6 for next to nothing compared to other "Euro" sites. Catch them on YouTube and subscribe to their emails as they are always fun to read.

I have so many various orders pending that I included my last order which was done by phone on a Saturday at 2:30 pm Westcoast time which means they were open way late on the East Coast.

"Painless order. Everything as advertised. Shipment as advised. Not a single problem but I have not fitted it in yet."

"I have been buying parts from Nick and the gang since before I even had my license (16+ years in total). At this point, I actually count on these guys to ship my parts the same day I order (if before 2PM EST) and they haven't let me down yet. They're knowledgable if you need help or its super easy to order online if you know exactly what you need. I recommend them to anybody that listens and they are always my first stop."

"I found the video on FCP sponsored YouTube to replace the parts on my 2007 Audi A4 Convertible which had an unacceptable shimmy in the front end going over bumps. I also saw the FCP parts link and investigated the parts on line and saw the reviews. The parts looked identical to mine and the price looked reasonable. After seeing the video, I decided to take the plunge and do the car myself. I consider myself handy but this was a pretty sizable job. I did it over the weekend and also did the shock unit swap while in there. For me it took about 3 hours each side due mostly to the frozen nature of the bolts. It was a tough job but completely satisfying to get it done myself. The result was a transformation of my car to smooth and composed over all terrain. The parts fit perfectly and the ride now is like a new car. If you have the tools and time, you can save yourself about $600 in labor. FCP parts were great with short shipping time and the parts were virtually identical to OEM, no loss in quality I could see. The proof was in the drive and now it drives impeccably."

"Great Seller. Fast Shipping & Terrific Prcing. "

"Great seller, very fast shipping and no hassle returns. Really like the OEM parts with low prices, saves you a lot of money."

"Ordered two (2) micro filters for my wife’s 2008 BMW 528i. I thought I had did a complete internet search for the best price, and decided to purchase from this company since they clearly outlined a “price match if the item(s) ordered were found cheaper elsewhere.” It was partially my fault for not doing a good job searching the internet, and I found a better price the next day. When I called there customer service for the price match the representative gave me excuses for not wanting to simply match the price. To me this is not good business. Since my wife’s car is no longer under a maintenance warranty I’ll do most of it myself and need to purchase parts from someone I have trust in."

"Ordered aftermarket replacement headlights for a Volvo xc90. Product was as good as oem for fitment, quality out of the box looked good, service was good, delivery was on time. "

"Used these guys several years ago with our old Volvo. Decided to give them a shot with needed Bimmer parts. They did not disappoint! Water pump didn't show up in cooling system overhaul kit. They next day aired it to me. They treat me like I treat my customers. Can't ask for more than that. I'll not think of shopping elsewhere."

"Parts are always high quality and at a decent price. Convenient pick up too if you live in CT. "

"I ordered a fuse box for my 1973 Karmann Ghia. FCP Euro was not only the cheapest place after looking at several other places online for a fuse box, they also got my product to me with Lightning fast speed. The Fuse Box looked exactly like it did online and the packing was superb, Thank you FCP Euro! I will be shopping here for all my Ghia needs. "

"FCP: Have the parts I require, at a fair price and reasonable quality. They ship internationally, and this delivery was super quick.
I have used them many times and have been very satisfied. Any issues I have had, have been corrected to my complete satisfaction. A customer focused company who continue to grow and develop successfully, so far as I can see. Yes, One satisfied returning customer.

"It was very easy to order on-line. The order came in (2) days and everything was fine. The order was packaged properly."

"THe good, the bad, the honest.
Good: Got the part, it worked. The guys were VERY responsive.
Bad: I got the wrong part twice.
Honest: They were honest all the way through, the volvo part was miscategorized and I would definitely buy from them again.