Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"Excellent service, delivered exactly as ordered. My Volvo parts were perfect and less expensive than the dealer."

"I ordered an air filter for my Acura RL which I received in a very timely manner. However, the packaging was quite oily and the filter itself was stained denoting oil on the filter medium. I contacted Pam via voice mail at FCP Euro and was send a confirmation the same afternoon of a new filter being shipped to replace the previous one.
This is service! No questions asked, no hassle, just excellent customer service. FCP Euro has certainly earned more of my business and I will certainly tell others as well.
Bravo!

"Extremely satisfied with the service provided and the information available to assist in my repairs"

"First, I would suggest changing the description of sku number 30778951H from "Volvo Mount Front & Rear ", which lead me to believe I would receive both the front and rear mount to "Volvo Mount Fits Either Front or Rear (two required per car)". I had to spend $150 at Napa just to finish my car over the weekend.

Second, as for sku number 30680770 "Volvo Torque Rod Mount" I was a bit put off by the part numbers on top of the part being removed by a grinder. Why were the identifying information removed? I have seen this practice before with rejected parts. Was this part rejected by Volvo and resold as an OEM product?

Other than these issues all went well with the order and installation of the parts.

Update July 15, 2014

FCP offered to pay for the return of the part if I was not happy, however that would involve tearing the car back down, thus leaving the car without the part (undrivable). I would prefer an answer as to why the identifying markings were ground off the part?

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Robert,
Thank you for the information regarding the listing of some of our parts. I am going to have my products team look into these and make the appropriate updates so there will not be any confusion.
If you need to return any of the parts, I would be more than happy to issue you a prepaid UPS label so you can send the parts back to us on our account.
Please let me know if you would like a label. I will await your response.
Sincerely,
Pam”

"This guys are the best thing that happened to me since I started looking for car parts online. Highly recommended."

"Long time FCP Customer! Once again, another flawless transaction!"

"Excellent parts,quick delivery and a lifetime warranty!! Couldn't be happier!!!"

"Great customer service and parts"

"Quality part. Lowest price and free shipping. Delivered within a few days. What's not to like!"

"Great prices and fast shipping. Service after the sale. Contacted for any advice on how they were doing. My kind of company. Will definitely buy from again for parts for my BMW Z3."

"I have a 2003 BMW 5 series and have ordered " Rack & Pinion, Coolant, Oxygen Sensors, Brake Kits and Rotors and Sensors, Brake Fluid, Control Arms " etc., and every item was delivered on time, Their price is very reasonable and cheaper than other Auto shops. If the order is over $50, it will be free shipping that is a plus.
I am very happy that I found FCP and I will continue to do business with them as long as they have what I need.

"The service was absolutely great and their prices for OEM parts was the lowest for any online store"

"Overall, good service and prices. However, the website did not provide the info I needed to order the correct parts. For instance, I ordered new grilles for my 540i. The site did not display images of the parts nor did it provide a good description. I ended up ordering the grilles for a 528i and and to return them. Similarly, I ordered a replacement roundel for my trunk. From the trunk roundel page, the site recommended the grommets that hold in the hood ornament, not the correct parts for the trunk. While customer service helped with parts returns and ordering the correct parts, neither rep offered an apology for the misinformation nor did they offer to expedite delivery of the replacement parts. "

"I have been ordering from FCP Euro for some time, and I have to say they are prompt, courteous, and have the best prices. They are quick to answer any questions I may have, and the one time I had an issue, very quick to resolve it. "

"FCP EURO is fantastic for obtaining high quality parts at a good price and at price matching. As a novice car repair guy redoing structs, I was not aware of the pads and some clips. Customer service could increase sales if they reviewed sales and send emails identifying possible additional parts needed to complete a car repair. I enjoy doing business with FCP EURO"

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.