Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Folks at FCP Euro are on top of things, I have been making purchases of all of parts for my 2004 BMW X5, they are really professional and act on your request really quickly. Keep up the great work FCP!"

"Excellent company. Ample stock of parts for my '05 BMW 545i. Excellent quality and service. Will order again as need arises.

"Very good company. All parts I ordered were in very good OEM quality with good price and unbelievable fast shipping.
I hardly recommend FCP for anybody who needs good quality parts good price fast shipping and good customer treatment.
Keep your good job FCP.
Very satisfied customer.

"excellent price quality parts pleasure to do business with"

"They had the part I needed and for the best price that I could find. It shipped quickly. My only negative thing to say, is that they have sent me an email nearly every day since which is a little much for a place that I might buy from at best once every year or more"

"Excelentes productos a un buen precio, el tiempo de entrega fue rápido."

"Very fast and tons of parts for foreign cars. Bought bmw antifreeze coolant for my bmw. Not ever thinking about checking my local bmw dealership for prices, turns out I find the same antifreeze for $15 dollars less ???? kind of disappointed but overall good product and fast shipping! Will continue to shop here for other parts."

"The entire company is customer focused.
They are great to work with, very very helpful.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for parts.
Great company

"I found FCP Euro while researching a fix for the PCV breather system on my 2004 BMW X3 E83 3.0i - the DIY replacement OEM kits they sell are fantastic! FCP Euro even had a step-by-step install video on their youtube channel, which removed any doubt I had about the +5 hour repair. My order was delivered quicker than advertised, fit perfectly, and I am now a 3-time repeat customer for other upgrades and fixes! I highly recommend FCP Euro to anyone in need of replacement parts, especially someone unfamiliar with which OEM parts are recommended when replacing complex systems like the crankcase PVC breather, control arm and suspension, timing belts and tensions, and cooling system. Here is a link to the FCP Euro video to replace the PCV system on a BMW M54 motor: http://goo.gl/r9Vajp there are many more videos on their Youtube channel. Thank you FCP Euro! #BMWX3 #E83 #M54 #PCV #FCPEURO"

"FCP is a first rate operation. Keeping an old Volvo on the road is not easy for a shade tree guy. You people make it so much easier.

Web site is easy to navigate. Choice of OEM or after market manuf. Fair prices, match other prices on line. Parts arrive quickly, are well packaged, and are exactly what was ordered. Lifetime warrantee is true.....backed a started a year after purchased. And techs are excellent and knowledgeable: if they don't have info, they will research and respond in a timely manner.

Try these people, you won't be disappointed. I have only positive experiences with FCP

"As seems to be standard practice- this company provides superb customer service and an excellent knowledgeable staff. Why I say standard practice is at this company excellence seems to be standard practice!!!! Unquestionably the best I've seen."

"Fcp provide good service, instead of USPS. THANK YOU AND STAY ON!"

"Been buying volvo 240 parts for years since 2007 and been happy with service, shipping and quality so far.

I prefer buying from FCP because 100% of the time I have received what I ordered. 1% of the time I was not happy with the product and was refunded without any hassle.

Highly recommend. 5 stars from me.

"great place. found exactly what I needed for my older Volvo. thanks guys"

"The folks at FCP were great to work with. Sadly ,the part I ordered didn't work, but FCP was gracious and prompt in taking it back and giving me a refund. I will use them again, because I won't fear being ignored, as has happened so often before when dealing with on-line suppliers."

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.