Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Best Euro Parts Supplier

"FCP Euro is consistently the best"

2017-10-10

Personal Logistics are Just Way Too Important

"Ever since being told by a friend about FCP Euro several years ago, I've been a fan ever since. Why? - Because personal logistics are just too important to play with. ALL of the parts at FCP Euro are pre-screened for endurance & functional quality; have life-time replacement warranties - even consumables like brakes; have quick and very reasonably priced shipping options; and the website is excellent! - simple & straight-forward to use - especially the checkout process.

These guys are professional!, and I spend my life trying to do things right the first time, so FCP Euro makes that very easy for me when it comes to my logistics. Earlier in my life I paid a high price for going cheap. Now I look for quality & endurance first, and consider price last. Doing things right the first time are where the *true cost savings of irrecoverable time, and money are realized, resulting in long-term gain. Therefore, the addition of FCP Euro into my network of quality has been a blessing for me because to date they are the best in quality, selection, checkout experience, resolution, shipping, and price.

No I am not a paid spokesman, or am being compensated in any way. This is just one of my absolute favorite companies because they do things professionally, quick, and with outstanding quality - which is terribly hard to find these days. And *if there is a problem, their remediation of it is quick and fair. I have nothing but outstanding things to say concerning FCP Euro. Almost is not good enough for FCP Euro – they do things right! May this company last indefinitely. Go FCP Euro! Someone out here is paying attention to all the effort, quality, and diligent work that you do. Be encouraged. Thanks!

2017-10-08

Always a dependable source

"I use several outlets for parts for my European cars. FCP Euro has always been a dependable, quality source for my needs and in the very seldom cases where a return was necessary handled it with no hassle. I use them a lot."

2017-10-05

Great company

"I needed some parts for my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire. Knowing that the car was a collaboration between Chrysler and Mercedes Benz ( the drivetrain is SLK320 ) I started looking around for a company that dealt with MB. I came across FCP Euro, found what I was looking for and gave them a try. A GOOD DECISION Fair price, quick delivery and product was as described. Parts have been installed and my XF is running great. I haven't needed anything as of late, this XF is my toy, but if I do you know I will be using FCP Euro.
Bill T.
Weymouth, MA

FULL SERVICE AWESOMENESS

"Maybe I'm my comments are premature . Choices!!! The MOST valuable choice for me is quality. So base on my knowledge what believe was a critical part I spend accordingly, without having to research and navigate for hrs online. Parts arrived early, crazzy follow-up, talk to a real person if necessary, got EXACTLY what I ordered/wanted. Haven't exp the unbelievable warranty/return policy advertised yet... BUT damn!!! If they can deliver as advertised. I see NO reason to shop anywhere else unless I had a emergency...
I wrote only one other positive review before & not bcuz I haven't received great service before, just don't make time for it.
I appreciate ppl that take the time to write reviews and I have made better decisions bcuz them doing so. Now bcuz this was an exceptionally good experience I felt compelled to share...

Another Satisfied Customer

"As usual, FCP didn’t disappoint! Shopping on their site is easy and my parts were competitively priced and available! Shipped very promptly and best of all, at no cost. I’ve been ordering from FCP for several years and will remain a loyal customer for life!"

Excellent

"Great prices and fast shipping like every order Ive had done. Thanks"

2017-10-03

The best supplier of Volvo parts by a mile

"I have used FCP for about 10 years or more they consistently listen to feedback and respond to improve the service
I live in Australia and therefore need a very accurate picking website as to return incorrect parts is expensive and would lose the benefits of their extremely competitive prices However of the many parts purchased (240 rebuild) I have only received one part I had to adapt to use and It was my fault and not FCP
International shipping is the cheapest around which makes shipping feasible and cost effective
For international who drive on the opposite side of the road as the USA rarely some parts are specific so double check
I have had nothing but the best service quick delivery and communication I would give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could
I live in Sydney AU so this is a genuine review

2017-10-02

BMW Brakes

"Very responsive on placing order and pick up time .

2017-10-01

First Class

"I’ve ordered several items with FCPEuro and everything has been shipped (free) and delivered in time. I’m extremely satisfied with their product knowledge. I especially appreciate their maintenance “kits” they assemble. It makes getting all the right stuff in one order very easy. "

2017-09-18

great service for bmw parts, unmatched warranty

"bought different parts for my bmw (rotors/pads/diff fluid/power steering reservoir/fluid), excellent service, unmatched warranty and ups fast shipping. "

2017-09-14

SIMPLY THE BEST

"FCP is no doubt the best in the business with Price, Service, Knowledge, Professionalism and an assistance in the smallest OEM parts. You have a conundrum of sorts with your automobile?
Contact FCP. Staff is truly a help in any given situaton!
Plus Life Time Warranty is not matched by anyone in the business!

2017-09-13

The only place to shop for your European car..

"Amazing service and parts All top name brands are available . No reason to buy cheap low quality off brands. Im a customer for life!! "

2017-09-12

Outstanding European Parts experience No other like FCP

"I have been a customer for FCP Euro for a few years now and plan to be for a very long time.My best friend who is a BMW Technician in New Jersey Introduce me to the site.Not only was I impress with the site,the price was very fair throughout and detailed.When I had a question I reached out to customer service which was very knowledgeable, kind and respectful.No one beats the warranty, "process" and shipping either.Please consider FCP Euro in Your European car needs well worth it.Great Job Crew
Sincerely lifetime customer,
Ray !
from New Jersey

2017-09-07

As expected!

"As promised, products arrived at time. Good quality of OE spare parts. Had to pay a small custom fee in Mexico."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.