Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Volvo

"The warranty and return policy is great, they shipped on time and shipped quality parts, I've referred two people so far and I'm going to keep doing it, thanks so much FCP"

2017-06-20

great service, fast shipping!

"ordered 6 injectors and got them shipped quickly. installed them my self but needed the dealer to code them and fix other issues. thankfully injectors work well and everything is running fine now!"

2017-06-20

One stop Euro-shop

"I have an BMW e46 M3, a BMW e93 M3 and a Mercedes ML550 suv. I love the cars and maintained the at the dealer until their warranty's ran out. All cars are out of maintenance and I'm learning how to take care of the cars myself. I started buying from FCP before I even new about the lifetime replacement guarantee, but now that I know... I pretty much only shop with them because I prefer OE or OEM on my cars to maintain the value. I have not taken advantage of this warranty, but it's good to know it's there for me... even OIL which blows my mind. I highly recommend sourcing all your euro OE/OEM parts from FCP. "

2017-06-19

Great selection of parts and outstanding service

"FCP Euro seems to have everything in stock, and parts show up at my door sooner than expected. I've also had great experience working with their customer service department. I don't really have any reasons to look elsewhere. Thanks!"

2017-06-18

Excellent FCP Euro!

"Excellent professionals, quick response to my questions, great variety of quality products and incredible prices, that is why I have been purchasing FCP Euro for years."

2017-06-17

Buy it, no second thoughts!

"Great part. Does not make any noise. Very cheap compared to competitors. It was a Uro German part. I'm very happy."

2017-06-16

My new favorite parts place for my BMW's and VW.

"This site is extremely good, the parts are top notch, delivery is quick, and customer service is unmatched. Strong double enthusiastic thumbs UP!"

2017-06-16

I love FCP Euro's customer service, pre-assembled service kits, and their love, participation, and support in motorsports!

"Their service is super fast and they always answer all my questions! And you have to love that they stand behind their product."

Twelve Plus Years of Excellence

"For twelve plus years my wife and I have purchased parts and accessories for our six on the road RWD Volvos. FCP is unmatched in relations to OEM, Genuine, and aftermarket products and prices. We live in Northern Vermont and receive our parts in one day average via UPS, no one can beat that degree of service. We have a dedicated salesperson (Mike R) who has fulfilled our orders fully and consistently, and answers emails in real time. We have never been disappointed. "

2017-06-14

Keeping my brick alive!

"Great parts, fast shipping, lifetime warranty. Keeping my 240 on the road, even up here in the Alaskan interior!"

2017-06-13

Good

"Fast and excellent part provider "

2017-06-12

awesome service

"All my parts fit well. Thank you!"

2017-06-10

good delivery but poor quality

" not the quality I expected .one of the rotors wasn t finished . I almost cut myself on the rough sharp edges trying to get it out of the box .the other one had nice finished edges inside and outside .very poor quality "

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Eugen,
I'm Incredibly sorry for the trouble with that rotor! We 100% stand by the quality of our parts so if that was not up to your standards please let me know or email us at service@fcpeuro.com and we'll happily get a replacement that meets your expectations out to you ASAP. I look forward to helping make this better for you.

Kindest Regards,
-Alex Frank”

2017-06-10

Owner,operator

"Great,love you you guys, no issues"

2017-06-09

Outstanding

"This guys are fantastic.
Bought from them many time with zero issues.

Great job

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.