• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

"This company has been very responsive in shipping and issuing any returns even when I made the mistake. Service is fast and courteous. All sales people I have dealt with are courteous and helpful."

"Very efficient service. High and friendly cooperation with customer in case of problem."

"These guys are excellent at customer service i recommend buy from them everytime!"

"I love this website and their product selection and quality. They are bookmarked and I will be using them for all my future BMW needs. "

"FCP Euro always goes above and beyond when I've placed orders. This was no exception. When I reached out to FCP in regards to a previous order and fitment of a part, I received an answer the same day from Bill Petrey. When it comes to my BMW, from the products to the prices to the before and after sales support, I will go through FCP Euro before looking at any other company on the internet."

"Very good customer service. Fast shipping, reasonable prices. And when something goes wrong (as with my last order when they did not include an oil filter in the shipment) they do their utmost to fix it fast. "

"I've been ordering parts for my daughter's and my Volvos from FCP Euro for years and their price, service, and post-purchase customer communications have always exceeded expectations. I recently ordered unnecessary parts on line because I was following vague dealer instructions, and went to their Milford, CT location to return. Their building is nothing fancy, all convenient, functional and modern. Staff is top-notch as expected. If you want to save $$$ and experience rare customer service, FCP Euro is the place to go. BTW, I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever provided feedback like this...these guys rock!"

"FCP Euro is pretty great in terms of getting parts for my Volvo 850s (Wagon and Sedan). Great selection so you can pick your brand. It's a little pricier than a few other places on a good chunk of their parts, but the lifetime warranty makes up for that, and so does the quality of their part. Shipping is, in general (outside of FCP Euro), expensive. But FCP Euro seems to try their best to minimize this cost."

"I purchased a water pump kit for my 2008 BMW 335i through FCP recently. My parts shipped fairly quick and were packaged well. I was able to get everything I needed for the repair for way less than pelican, bavauto, and ECS could offer. Everything fit perfectly on my car. Their customer service department is great too. I will definitely buy again. "

"Great company in every way great prices great parts and they understand people like me who buy a part and then finally install it a year later. Incredible customer service! "

"Yes part worked out well. Working perfectly simple plug and play "

"So glad I found this company. I bought the 13 piece control arm replacement kit for my 2001 A4 and was very impressed with how quickly it arrived. These parts/bolts look look more bulletproof than the oem Audi parts I took off! Having never done much suspension work, I was a bit intimidated jumping in and ripping apart the front end of a complex europeon car, but after watching the videos on their website I gained the confidence to do it myself and saved a bunch of $$$. Drives like new again. FCP rocks!"

"Item arrive very promptly and was just what I ordered!"

"Received my items in good order and they were price-matched to other suppliers' prices. "

"Great company. They had all the parts that i needed for my 97 BMW. The shipping is ok. The free shipping takes 10 days Ugh.. and the 9.99 Ground take 7.
Customer service is always nice. I called because i forgot to apply a $10 discount to my second order and they were very nice and refunded me $10 the next day. I have placed 4 orders with them and no complaints.

The reason why i didn't give them 5 star is because, they don't have the parts that i need for my 2013 Golf R. (clutch)

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.