Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

Great place to buy genuine and high quality parts

"I ordered and shipped to Ghana. At the moment this shop offers the cheapest shipping to Ghana while delivering the best shopping experience and part quality. I've now decided to order all my Volvo parts from them since I get new, original parts at prices at an unbelievable shipping price."

the right place to order parts for German cars

"i got all the parts i needed on time .i am so happy with all the deals as well as their quick email response for any inquiries."

This review was modified by sam.T.mani on October 04 2016 02:12:14 PM

"Great service, good price, and nice customer service. Will shop again."

Always great service to APO!

"Many vendors have issues when shipping items to an APO address. It's very appreciated when a business is willing and able to fulfill this service. Responsive as well to inquiries about your order and any modifications that you might want. Thanks again! You'll have my business for a while!"

This review was modified by chuckthis on October 02 2016 06:53:57 AM

Great prices

"Great prices on quality products. Definitely order from them again in the future!"

Always GREAT!

"Ships quick and reasonable (usually the same day). Great support They have the parts for my Volvo at a reasonable price."

This review was modified by albertfugere on October 01 2016 07:52:54 AM

"Thank you FCP Euro for speedy shipping and great quality products."

Quality products

"Purchased genuine and OEM parts. Great fit and availability. Good savings compared to dealer and local vendors prices. Lifetime warranty and free shipping is a added value. This was my second order and I will continue to purchase from FCP Euro."

This review was modified by Digiorno on September 19 2016 04:32:46 PM

Easy breezy returns process!

"I got an email today from FCPeuro re: a recent order. That group of parts arrived quickly and all of the parts have been installed and are working correctly. More importantly is the ease with which I was able to return most of a previous order. FCP was even aware the part had technically been installed before I was informed my mechanic could not find a local shop to balance my driveshaft. Since the part was still basically new they accepted it anyway. Some other places may have said too bad."

This review was modified by TMcNasty on September 11 2016 09:19:30 AM

Volvo Mud Flap Rivets

"Excellent web trading! Thanks!"

This review was modified by jmeripih on September 04 2016 11:19:42 PM

They keep their word!

"I recently returned a starter motor that failed, and bought a new one from FCP Euro. As they promised in their lifetime guarantee, they refunded me the full purchase price plus core charge. I will definitely get my parts here again."

This review was modified by Jsteele30 on September 03 2016 09:33:11 AM

Awesome service

"FCP Euro did an awesome job finding a part that was not available through my local auto parts stores. Shipping was prompt and the packaging protected the part from damage. I will definitely use them again for hard to find parts"

This review was modified by Schoobie on September 03 2016 09:11:19 AM

BMW Front turn signal, quickly, and at a reasonable price.

"The retaining tang on my 2002 BMW 330i broke one plastic tang off and had to be held in with tape. I'm still cleaning off the tape residue. The replacement I ordered from FCP Euro arrived quickly, and while the reflective surface has different fluting than the other one, the tang that broke off on the last one has a sheet metal reinforcement and was half the price that the "Bring More Wallet" dealer wanted. It's a 12 year old car and I'm absolutely sure I will look at FCP Euro's offerings when it comes to getting other parts for this good car."

with out a doubt the best

"If every company could be as good as this one life would be a better place.
The videos are good, the customer service is outstanding
They will go above and beyond to help you
Even making custom packages of parts

Quality parts and quality service

"I recently ordered stainless steel brake hoses. After ordering them I had a change of heart and decided I wanted to return them so I promptly emailed them and got a response within an hour on how to return and get a full refund. Once I had the parts I had totally changed my mind and decided to keep the hoses. Very good quality parts and although I didn't return them the service with FCP Euro is great."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.