FCP Import Reviews - fcpimport.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 24 reviews

FCP Import is a merchant member
FCP Import participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Two tbumbs up!! Ive had less than pleasant experiences with other online auto parts suppliers, so when I recently needed struts and a timing belt assembly, I did my homework: FCP has an A rating with the BBB and wonderful customer reviews. I was told my parts would arrive within 10 days..but they were at my door in 3 days & were all the correct parts! I saved a ton of $$ and received my quality parts quicker than expected! I am going to do All my auto parts shopping with FCP!!!"

"Excellent service/policy, genuine product and competitive pricing. I have been a loyal customer for more than two years with this company, and they always treated me right. Highly recommended!!"

"I haven't installed the part yet but regarding to service,shipping time and packages, this guys are the most professional sellers I've deal with. From the day in which I received my item they're gonna be always the first place to look for parts."

"Very competitive prices, among the best online, and I consider myself a pretty competitive online shopper. Free shipping over $25. Great selection of OE quality parts on here and their sister site on FCPEuro.com (for my Mercedes parts; but FCPImport.com for my Toyota). Will not hesitate to go back to buy again. Their free shipping, is relatively fast (about 4-5 business days) as I ilve in the West coast, although they once shipped using an affiliate so it only took 2 days. All in all, a very professional outfit."

"Received all my orders safe and fits.. well Packed,, Quality items.. Quite quick postage.. surely will order from your store in near future.
Clint

"I have purchased parts from FCP twice now and both times the service was great. The parts arrived on time. I have searched extensively and cannot find another company that sells quality parts for these prices. Any place that had prices this low had brand names I've never heard of and less than O.E. Quality parts. I love that when buying a kit the show the manufacturer of each part. I will definetly be using them again"

"Unquestionably the B E S T purchasing experience i ever had for car parts!
Their attention and patience in catering to my questions and requested assitance is Remarkable!
Special mention to Dan and Brian for doing a Good Job in Customer Assistance, thanks!

FCP Import ,Awesome Shop, Amazing People!
I'll be sure to get my parts again at FCP!

"the worst customer service hands down. working on a guys car. ordered struts by PART NUMBER. they ship me wrong struts. i call back dan clayton at FCP the person which i placed the order with. he says he will call me back with an update. i wait a day no call. so i call him. he places the blame on me. I GAVE HIM KYB PART NUMBERS OF EXACT PART I NEED. then talk to dan about getting the right parts on their way. the price goes up and he wants to charge me 30 for shipping to get the right parts to my door after it has already been a week of this guys car sitting around. then i talk to some little joe capola a ''MANAGER OVER THE CALL CENTER'' he informs me that the same exact parts that dan quoted me for at 432 before shipping where now 524 before shipping!!! i then asked to speak to a higher up in the company which joe replies i am the manager the end of the line! needless to say i have wasted time and now money as i will have to put this guys stock struts back on so he can have a car to drive, till i am able to get someone that has the brain capacity to put the part number that i ask for in there computer.

modified review reply posted Mar-22-2014

fcpgrotonscott, FCP Import rep has responded

“Customer placed order on March 4th,2013 for struts for a 1999 Honda Accord. The struts we sent him fit his model but were not the ones he wanted for his car and instead he wanted a much more expensive strut that we carry. We advised customer we would be happy to provide a label to ship the struts back and send him out the ones he wanted and he would only have to pay for the difference in price of the struts. Customer sent struts back which we refunded him for and sent out him the ones he wanted on March 11th with free shipping. Customer also spoke with Vice President of Sales to address his issues with the original order where we once again apologized for any inconvenience for the customer and made sure we shipped struts he wanted asap.”

"I ordered rotors, drums, pads and shoes to go on two different vehicles. The same day they called my cell phone to notify me of an unfortunate back-order and offered me an alternative brand (Higher end) at the same price. I then got my parts and had no issue with fit or installation. I will by from again. I was in the parts business myself previously and know the difference between a phone call and just not getting the part until the back-order is filled. Good customer service. "

"Great company very professional and great customer service, prompt delivery and great value!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Super slow shipping - 12 days. My order placed on a Friday was not shipped until the following Thursday (6 days) and only after I emailed about it. I received no notice or explanation about the delay, just a tracking number four hours after I asked whether it shipped. Poor communication and poor experience. This was the last part I needed and my installation was put off waiting for it.

Notice that the first two reviews are merely advertisements and don't even reference an order. Most of the other reviews are all entered in August. Sketchy.

modified review This review was modified by bluestonex on November 15 2012 10:21:07 AM
modified review reply posted Feb-05-2013

fcpgrotonscott, FCP Import rep has responded

“Customer placed order on 11/2 which was a Saturday. Order was processed through our system the following Monday 11/4. Customer Chose Economy shipping (7-10 business days)

We ordered the parts in that needed to be shipped. Items were received on 11/14 which was 9 business days from date of purchase. Items ship from CT and were shipped to CA which can be a longer transit time. We suggest if items are needed in a expedited manner that a shipping option to correspond with the urgency of these items needing to be received to reflect the time frame in which its needed.

We apologize for any delay to the customer and can be assured that these reviews are all legit and correspond with previous orders.”

"Order a set of brake pads. Order was shipped next day. Parts fits perfectly on my Infiniti. Website is great in term of what vehicle is compatible with the parts. FCP price is definitely lower than everybody else. Definitely would buy again."

"Needed a passenger marker light for a late model Toyota. Googled by model, year and OEM part number. Went through results, evaluating each vendor, their buyer ratings, shipping policy, BBB reputation and concluded that FCP Import had the best reputation, had the item in stock and offered the best value.

The ordering process was as simple as online ordering gets.
The part arrived within the delivery date range.
The part was manufactured with good materials and matched the broken OEM part.

I can say nothing negative about the purchasing experience and even emailed FCP's web site to my mechanic so he could use it to help other late model automobile owners find parts.

"Have ordered from FCP twice for parts for my 03 Civic and was very satisfied each time. Would highly recomend them. Their shipping is super fast . I plan on using them alot more in the future."

"Ordered a relay for my daughters car. Price was good. Took a little longer for me to receive it than I thought. Called and talked to one of your reps. He explained your company gets a special discount mailing and because of that it does take quite a bit of crazy routing. As the plane is passing my state to take it to another for re-plaining it would have been nice to have just dropped it out of the plane and I could have caught it. Once it was explained then I had no problem with it taking a little longer to arrive. I think your web info indicates 7-14 days to arrive. Even though I read that statement, I thought that because my state was close to the shipping state it would have been only a couple of days. Maybe just a brief explanation about the special shipping on the web site so that every one purchasing would be aware and understand that by doing it this way you are actually saving the consumer money. If it costs more to ship earlier, I am the one paying for the expediency. Thanks for all that you do including this customer survey. I AM VERY SATISFIED and I will purchase from you again. Oh, thanks for having PAYPAL."