Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This company DID NOT honor my purchase order. My cc company is investigating this fraud charge. I never received the product that FCP and UPS claim. I will update as the investigation nears its end. It has been 3 months and FCP refuses to refund my money. Buyer beware!!"

"best prices ! great descriptions! products come just as described and as in the pictures! You should all find the parts you need with them first! You won't regret!"

"Great communication. also they ship the item righ away. Item arrive in perfect conditions. To resume, perfect transaction and very nice people. Recomended store. A+ service."

"This order was my first. Based on the prices, service, and shipping I will be a returning customer."

"Shopped with them many times. Overall pretty happy with company. BUT if you pay for overnight or next day shipping I DID NOT get mine in a timely matter. Kind of a ripoff to charge for shipping options and u pay extra then it takes DAYS to even get an e-mail telling u what has shipped or not. They need to clarify shipping better. It has been my experience u will not even hear anything for 2 solid days!! So BUYER BEWARE on that part of doing business with this company. I did finally get all my parts ordered everything was correct. All parts worked great. I do like the way the website is setup. Prices were pretty much on par with other website stores selling oem parts. LADY ON TELEPHONE WAS VERY RUDE WHEN ASKED ABOUT ORDER STATUS. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH PAYING EXTRA MONEY FOR SHIPPING THAT DID NOT HAPPEN IN TIME!!
FCP IMPORT PLEASE STOP OFFERING SHIPPING TIMES THAT YOU CAN NOT FULLFILL.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Import rep has responded

“I am very sorry that your order did not arrive in the time you you were expecting. I would be more than happy to refund you the shipping charge that you paid. I would also like to look into what happened to make sure this does not happen again. If you could please let me know your order number I will make sure you are refunded for the shipping charge.
I can be reached directly at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com or at 877-634-0063 ext 306
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Pam”

"Very good company Very good product Very fast delivery Thank you very math!!!"

"Good very good! Hice una compra internacional y en 3 dias estaba Uruguay! Del otro lado del mundo. Las piezas no originales son made in china o taiwan, espera que hubiesen sido made usa, aleman, italianas, etc"

"I had a small order for some Bosch wiper adapters and that order was properly and promptly filled and shipped to me. It arrived in perfect condition and i have already used two of the adapters and they work great.

Good Service.
Good Price.

Would definitely purchase from them again.

"I ordered a complete timing belt kit for my 1994 Honda Accord. It arrived quickly and every part was a perfect fit. Finding parts in the online catalog was easy and each kit was listed with complete specifications. Thank you FCP for helping me save over $400 on my timing belt job!"

"Good job, first time I did business with them and I will continue to do so in the future. "

"My parts came in time, the parts worked well, I am happy with the order."

"Two tbumbs up!! Ive had less than pleasant experiences with other online auto parts suppliers, so when I recently needed struts and a timing belt assembly, I did my homework: FCP has an A rating with the BBB and wonderful customer reviews. I was told my parts would arrive within 10 days..but they were at my door in 3 days & were all the correct parts! I saved a ton of $$ and received my quality parts quicker than expected! I am going to do All my auto parts shopping with FCP!!!"

"Excellent service/policy, genuine product and competitive pricing. I have been a loyal customer for more than two years with this company, and they always treated me right. Highly recommended!!"

"I haven't installed the part yet but regarding to service,shipping time and packages, this guys are the most professional sellers I've deal with. From the day in which I received my item they're gonna be always the first place to look for parts."

"Very competitive prices, among the best online, and I consider myself a pretty competitive online shopper. Free shipping over $25. Great selection of OE quality parts on here and their sister site on FCPEuro.com (for my Mercedes parts; but FCPImport.com for my Toyota). Will not hesitate to go back to buy again. Their free shipping, is relatively fast (about 4-5 business days) as I ilve in the West coast, although they once shipped using an affiliate so it only took 2 days. All in all, a very professional outfit."

FCP Import is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Import is a merchant member
FCP Import participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.