Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-12-01

A+ Everytime

"It's always a pleasure ordering from FCP Euro knowing my Genuine Volvo parts are always correct and arrive quickly. "

2016-11-09

Best experience so far

"I've purchased from the other BMW/European auto parts resellers such as ECSTuning, BavAuto, and Pelican parts. My best experience so far has been with FCP Euro; their prices maybe a little higher than their competitors, but thats a price I was willing to pay for their lifetime warranty. With the lifetime replacement policy they'll replace your product if it wears down before the expected lifetime of the product has been reached hassle-free and without an RMA. Competitors like ECSTuning require an RMA before you can ship it back to them and BavAuto requests proof from a mechanic shop to show for a professional install before the process the RMA."

This review was modified by Nrick on November 09 2016 10:44:14 AM

2016-11-04

Perfect

"Easy order process, international order, correct part, well package, delivered on time, great communication, first class service."

2016-11-03

The best in the business

"Keep up the good work. The Quick Processing Times Are Much Appreciated. "

2016-10-31

Easy ordering and fast shipping

"I have ordered parts for my BMW, Mercedes and Volvo from FCP and have been thoroughly satisfied!! The parts have all been high quality and the fit has been spot on! I have saved a bunch of money doing repairs to my cars and the videos on the website has been very helpful. I recommend FCP to everyone doing weekend mechanic-ing!! The person taking my order was very knowledgeable and helpful. "

2016-10-27

Excellent products and speed of shipping

"Ordered multiple times from this company for my Audi Q7 2012 including supercharger belt, serpentine belt, heater blower motor, water pump, and thermostat. All products were as described and fit perfectly. Very competitive prices and very quick shipments."

This review was modified by MikeNUgent on October 27 2016 01:39:27 PM

2016-10-05

Great place to buy genuine and high quality parts

"I ordered and shipped to Ghana. At the moment this shop offers the cheapest shipping to Ghana while delivering the best shopping experience and part quality. I've now decided to order all my Volvo parts from them since I get new, original parts at prices at an unbelievable shipping price."

2016-10-04

the right place to order parts for German cars

"i got all the parts i needed on time .i am so happy with all the deals as well as their quick email response for any inquiries."

This review was modified by sam.T.mani on October 04 2016 02:12:14 PM

2016-10-02

"Great service, good price, and nice customer service. Will shop again."

2016-10-02

Always great service to APO!

"Many vendors have issues when shipping items to an APO address. It's very appreciated when a business is willing and able to fulfill this service. Responsive as well to inquiries about your order and any modifications that you might want. Thanks again! You'll have my business for a while!"

This review was modified by chuckthis on October 02 2016 06:53:57 AM

2016-10-01

Great prices

"Great prices on quality products. Definitely order from them again in the future!"

2016-10-01

Always GREAT!

"Ships quick and reasonable (usually the same day). Great support They have the parts for my Volvo at a reasonable price."

This review was modified by albertfugere on October 01 2016 07:52:54 AM

2016-09-20

"Thank you FCP Euro for speedy shipping and great quality products."

2016-09-19

Quality products

"Decided to purchase non oem or genuine parts. The brand I purchased is still genuine in many sports and luxury car makers. Customer support responded quickly (same day). I'm glad FCP Euro has a large product selection. Bilstein shocks perform just as good as original and maybe even better in my Mercedes. So far I had no issues came up with FCP Euro and didn't have to return any products . Warranty or otherwise. Very happy with all services."

This review was modified by Digiorno on December 06 2016 06:36:39 PM

2016-09-11

Easy breezy returns process!

"I got an email today from FCPeuro re: a recent order. That group of parts arrived quickly and all of the parts have been installed and are working correctly. More importantly is the ease with which I was able to return most of a previous order. FCP was even aware the part had technically been installed before I was informed my mechanic could not find a local shop to balance my driveshaft. Since the part was still basically new they accepted it anyway. Some other places may have said too bad."

This review was modified by TMcNasty on September 11 2016 09:19:30 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.