Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Terrible service

"I ordered a few parts online from diffrent retailers. Fcp has toe rod boots fairly cheap so I decided to try them. I received my tracking info for my package. It shipped next day. Until it was sent back to the warehouse because someone had put it on a diffrent skid. (A whole week goes by) never once received a call saying they had sent it back nor re sent it. After which I called to get a so what was the issue. Then they turned around to reship the package in another week. Not upgrade it to express shipping for their mistake. So in all the product never left them and I still haven't received my money. Absolutely unacceptable. I will advise as many people I can to not order from this crappy place "

Rep reply posted May-26-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hi Drew,
Thank you for the feedback, I'm really sorry you had a poor experience with us, I'm embarrassed with the way your order was handled and I'd love the chance to make it better. If you're willing to give me a chance to help could you let me know the email you placed your order with? It doesn't look like the email you submitted the review with has any orders with us and I'd love the opportunity to personally assist. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to talking with you further, you can email me directly at alex.frank@fcpeuro.com

Kind Regards,
-Alex”

2017-05-18

This is a great business!

"Over the years I have purchased many auto parts from many vendors, and this is among the best. Their website is first class, their technical assistance was great, their prices are reasonable, and delivery was prompt. I will do business with the again without hesitation. "

2017-05-17

540i cam chain guide kit

"The kit was complete with all necessary parts and was attractively priced. Typical FCP!"

Wonderful Experience

"Great service, prices can be match with other website plus having their great warranty policy and shipping prices. If there is any issue, they will not make excuse no matter what, they will solve the issue and make sure you are happy."

Great customer service!

"Fast, efficient, and great customer service! Would totally recommend FCP Euro! "

2017-05-12

excellent service which I admire and trust

"On time and right price as well as honest "

2017-05-09

Great experience!

"Fast shipping, great product, fix perfectly and saved me over $150 by not having to go to the factory store. Thanks!"

2017-05-08

Best European Parts Supplier

"wonderful site. You can easily search for what you want
Excellent customer service
Fast and cheap shipping
Thanks FCP EURO

2017-05-06

The absolute best in euro parts

"These guys really do make owning a european car in most cases cheaper and easier than owning an australian car whuch is amazing. Like $70au for a victor reinz head gasket for my 5series and $200au for some unknown brand for my **** commodore."

2017-05-06

Great company

"Great company to do business with. Shipping is always fast and on time. Very competitive pricing with a LIFETIME part replacement. "

2017-05-05

Great Service and Prices

"Orders arrive promptly and without drama. FCP is the first place I look when sourcing parts for my four German cars. "

2017-05-02

Great Company!

"These guys are the best! I've been running Audi, MB, and BMW for over 25 years and have ordered parts from a lot of different companies over that time. FCP is without a doubt the best company I've ever dealt with. There's never any fussing over a return and they are very quick with the deliveries, even with the free freight. They are usually the least expensive on parts, or very close to it. Keep up the good work!!

Greg

2017-05-01

Awesome!

"Injectors work great. Haven't had an issues since I bought tham"

2017-04-23

Guys you great , keep up a good job

"Everything I order thrue you guys ,you always do excellent job, return no problem, discount and sale is fantastic, very happy all the time . Another great thing that really good it's fast shipping. Thanks for amazing job !!!"

2017-04-23

Excellent service

"A pleasure to do business with your outfit, always prompt, exceptional service."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.