Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Decent parts at decent prices and reasonable shipping."

"Great place to buy. Got my packaged in a week even though shipping was regular usps to Argentina. Good prices on items and shipping. Very clear and fast search web specially if using real oem web page. Will do business again soon. Thanks."

"Part arrived almost the next day. Perfect fit and genuine BMW. Always happy with EVERY purchase from FCP Euro"

"Repeat customer. Good selection of parts, good prices, excellent service."

"I am very Happy with Your service , you got a future costumer!"

"Great customer service. Good prices. Fast shipping. Easy to use web site. All the parts I needed in one place. Would definitely purchase from FCP again. "

"Had damaged transmission fluid in the packaging by UPS. Transmission filter incorrect and was able to get refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Jonas,
I am very sorry that you had an issue with your order. I can assure you that we take every issue very seriously. I am going to let my Shipping Manager know so we can make sure when shipping this item and similar items, that we have better packing material.
I appreciate your feedback as it is the only way we can improve things.
Thank you for your business.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden, Customer Service Manager”

"Absolutely the lowest prices I have found to date. I recently purchased 2 Nivomat shocks for my 1994 Volvo 960 and they beat the their competitors by over $100 on my order. They shipped my shocks promptly as I received my shocks the same week. "

"The shipping was very faster!!! Excellent service."

"I am very impresses with FCP. I ordered a part for a 21 year old volvo. They had it at a very reasonable price and it arrived ahead of schedule. What more can you ask for? This has been the same with past orders as well."

"Got what I needed quickly and without any mistakes. Will be ordering other parts from here on."

"The item was shipped and delivered very quickly. The product is of good quality and came in an excellent packaging. The price was excellent so I bought two items. I highly recommend this product and FCP Euro."

"Purchased a bunch of air cooled Volkswagen parts for my Bay Window bus. They were, hands down, the cheapest I could find on a good number of parts. Their $49 minimum order with free shipping is to die for."

"I was looking for wiper blades for a 2002 Audi A6. I thought I would give FCP Euro a try. VERY HAPPY with the experience. They delivered exactly what I ordered for a great price. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."

"hello i would just like to thank FCP. for the outstanding service and product line. they are priced write and shipping is second to none."

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.