• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

2015-08-02

"I am extremely happy to have found FCP Euro. online for at least three reasons: a. their price was less than 50% of what BMW shop had quoted for me; b. the part number and part description was clear, so I knew what I was buying; c. delivery was prompt.
Excellent and Thank you! "

2015-08-01

"FCP Euro had exactly what I needed from Volvo at a very reasonable price, and shipping was fast."

2015-07-31

"I ordered a part and it was the wrong one. But the extremely excellent, prompt and professional responses I received to all my stupid email questions has caused me to become a loyal FCP customer! I only wish other companies were this easy to deal with!! I'd have allot more hair on my head. THANKS FCP!!"

2015-07-31

"Parts were described accurately and shipped right away. Low prices for quality Euro car parts."

2015-07-30

"I've been ordering parts from FCPEuro for a while. they have great customer service. The website is easy to use compared to some other parts suppliers. FCP doesnt always have the Cheapest price-- but what you get is peace of mind, customer service, price matching, fast (and usually free) shipping, which is worth the extra $4.00 to $15.00 in price difference ( and if you contact sales i'm pretty sure theyll still match the price for you) so its a win-win. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and i know many others who use them.

I would highly recommend them. I posted the same review at google, and i dont review things often, but i will for FCP because they deserve some praise/acknowledgement/gratitude-- especially after some of the shady companies ive dealt with lately."

2015-07-29

"Product was as described and was a perfect fit for my BMW. The rear door now opens thanks to FCP Euro having the part in stock and shipping it so quick. The price was very good also. I will now use FCP Euro as my first stop for shopping for parts for my vehicle and will recommend them to everyone."

2015-07-29

"FCP is a great place to purchase parts for European cars and they have a good customer service team from what I have experienced!"

2015-07-27

"As always, I love the pricing and quality of their products. They're my #1 place to shop for car parts!"

2015-07-24

"This is my first order with them and the staff was a great to help me finding the parts I needed for my car. They shipped my order promptly and got no issues so far. Their website is nice and if you don't find what you are looking for, they will list it! They also offer lifetime warranty on all parts they sell (I never saw this before) Items price are also competitive compared to other stores I visited. Will buy again for sure. "

2015-07-24

"Very satisfied with FCPEuro services. Received wrong coils, but they exchanged them fast with no problems. Warranty on all parts is a big plus as well. The site became one of my new favorite BMW parts provider. "

2015-07-24

"I had been purchasing VW and Volvo parts from the FCPeuro on line store. The store provides great products and support is out of this world. Additionally they provide technical support as required. Delivery is on time – the free delivery is slow but I will be using their 2nd day from now on extra cost but I do not want to wait for the parts. Their Oil filter prices if you included shipping assuming you are not getting only one but few of them then like two then it is better price to what box automotive stores can offer. For my V70 at the box store they charged me around $15 for oil filter cartage, at the FCP for OEM Volvo was 8.99 but you can get one after market for 5.99 (used them and they work just as good as OEM) after market and I am not talking some generic brand that you can get at box store for 3.99. These are all made in Germany or Spain oil filters. For VW I got timing belt kit water pump was German and not some china made with cool name on it. Compering to the box store on the kits for the money you get allot more and better quality much better. After all FCP is providing you with lifetime warranty try to claim that warranty in the box store or other on-line places. "

2015-07-21

"Great people to deal with, great products, competitive prices and quick shipping. Awesome place to shop all the way around. Huge selection of parts all the way back to my '92 BMW 325i, up to my '11 BMW 328i xDrive. Will definitely do busy with again, they really take care of you."

2015-07-20

"It took FCP Euro one week to process my order. When I called long distance to check, they said it was due to mistake in the accounts department that caused the delay. Once that was sorted, the order processing was smooth and I received the rubber door seals in good order in Sydney, Australia. International shipping costs were reasonable.

Despite the initial delay, the cost saving compared to prices from the BMW dealer in Australia made it worthwhile buying from FCP Euro. "

reyshou's Avatar

California
2015-07-20

"Ordered 7 skus, 8 items total. 2 of which were motor oil, 1 5 litre & 1 litre bottles. All items were placed in one huge box and the heavy bottles of motor oil smashed the Hengst air filter box, thankfully the element wasn't damaged,

I ordered a windshield sun visor (shade) which indicated it would fit my vehicle, maybe BMW's fault, but it didn't. Because of the size & weight of the item, it cost 25% of the item's cost to return it.

Another part: a BMW oil bag made in China. It would be nice if FCP would include that info in their listings, shame of BMW for making Chinese accessories too.

To their credit, after I returned the sun visor & oil bag with no communication to FCP other than filling out their RMA & shipping back, I did receive a full refund promptly & with no questions asked. This is why I decided to order from them over Bavauto & Pelican Parts.

I may or may not order from them again. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out if you put brick in a box with eggs, the eggs will get smashed. I commend them for shipping everything at once, but the delicate items could have been better protected."

2015-07-18

"The Free Shipping over $49.00 got my attention.
So, I ordered my oil.
Everything came through in excellent shape.
Thank you, FCP Euro."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.