Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-03

BMW Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor (318i)

"Smooth transaction, fast shipping and a very pleasant experience."

2016-01-31

WORKS PERFECTLY! VERY HAPPY!

"Purchased this Audi approved OEM replacement hazard flasher/turn signal combo switch for my 2001 A6 Quattro (2.8L) 2 1/2 months ago and it is works perfectly. Have not had any issues with this part which is on my car I drive daily. As a women selector/purchaser, I am pleasantly surprised/HAPPY it wasn't an aftermarket fake. I feel very secure driving my car again both city and highway conditions. I WILL use FCP for future replacement parts purchases when possible. Much better pricing than the Dealer. Thank you,

Part Number: 4BO 941 509 KB98

This review was modified by FightingIllini on January 31 2016 06:47:05 PM

2016-01-31

Sale Prices was a Steal!

"Got an email from FCP letting me know they had a sale on Volvo parts, so I checked it out. I looked at the parts that I was looking to replace on my Volvo in the next 1-2 months and found that many of the suspension and brake parts I needed were on sale! If I did not buy it now from FCP, I would have ended up paying over $180 more at the regular sale price if I waited! I checked two other online parts retailers and their prices were not close to what FCP had. Plus they offer discounts off your order total depending on how much you spend. I like that better since you are able to save with your purchase."

This review was modified by ChristopherVolvoXC70 on January 31 2016 08:49:26 AM

Happy Merchant

"Always received what I ordered"

2016-01-29

Amazing service and great prices!

"Astronomical dealer spare parts prices in Australia (often 3 x what you'd expect to pay in the states) force most bmw customers on a budget online, after dealing with a number of US online stores FCP Euro is by far the best in terms of customer service and shipping prices and I have had nothing but good experiences in dealing with them."

FCP Euro delivers again

"I use FCP Euro frequently to obtain parts and supplies for my "up in years" Volvo. The website is easy to navigate and the staff is always friendly and helpful if I need to call to inquire about oddball or hard to find parts."

Good experience

"Good product. Good price. Good packaging. On time delivery. Will buy again from this seller."

Fcp rocks

"Ships fast, with quality lifetime parts."

This review was modified by Predxen on January 28 2016 06:01:31 AM

Awesome!!!!! Just awesome!!!

"The title says it all!! Great service..never had an issue will only buy here "

2016-01-26

Great customer service

"They did an excellent job of accommodating my changing needs, shifting my order around after I finalized it. The free shipping over $49 is nice. They also dealt with a mispayment in under 24 hours. "

2016-01-25

Great as always!

"Excellent service and fast shipping"

This review was modified by Cirrus2 on January 25 2016 08:05:51 PM

2016-01-25

Happy customer

"I received the glass on time. It was original. "

2016-01-23

Fast Shipping

"Needed my parts right away..They arrived New Years Eve as promised!"

This review was modified by MOMDUUKES on January 23 2016 09:05:49 PM

2016-01-23

Good deal. Reliable seller.

"This is a very nice alternative to other major swedish cars parts seller. The prices are nice and the choise is various. Reccomend 100%"

2016-01-22

FCP sets a new standard for customer service!

"You can't go wrong purchasing from FCP Euro. The customer service is truly amazing!! There's a lifetime warranty on everything you buy. And the prices are some of the best around. What more can you ask for!

Thanks FCP.

This review was modified by Astro-R on January 22 2016 05:52:41 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.