Stores > FCP Euro

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-08-17

Quality parts and quality service

"I recently ordered stainless steel brake hoses. After ordering them I had a change of heart and decided I wanted to return them so I promptly emailed them and got a response within an hour on how to return and get a full refund. Once I had the parts I had totally changed my mind and decided to keep the hoses. Very good quality parts and although I didn't return them the service with FCP Euro is great."

2016-08-14

Great company!

"Excellent pricing and quality products. Shipping was fast and the parts were spot on regarding fit and oem specifications. "

2016-08-11

Why pay retail?

"I have had nothing but positive experiences with FCP Euro. They have always kept in contact throughout and after the order process to ensure we got exactly what we needed when we needed it. I would feel comfortable recommending them to anyone needing their services."

2016-08-11

The best source of parts for my Audi Q5

"very quick delivery to NY, good selection of parts w/ many different options and manufacturers

VERY, VERY SATISFIED!

This review was modified by m1964 on August 11 2016 07:13:53 AM

2016-08-09

Great price and service!

"These guys are great found parts much cheaper plus they came in like 3 days! "

This review was modified by Szeszycki12 on August 09 2016 01:22:41 PM

2016-08-09

Great prices, parts selection, shipping, and service

"I'm real picky about what parts I put on my cars. FCP Euro always has what I'm looking for (I know always is a bit much to say, but so far it's been true). They normally have the best price I can find (sometimes I have to figure in shipping cost to come to the total, some other places charge way too much for shipping, which makes up for their lower advertised price), Their customer service is great. They're my first go-to when I need something."

This review was modified by darkrider5 on August 09 2016 09:47:37 AM

2016-08-06

Reliable, with very big assortment of quality products for my car!

"I can finally find everything I need on one place, with lowest prices and reliable quality. Customer service is also great. Keep up a good work!"

This review was modified by Filip.urosevic on August 06 2016 08:35:46 AM

2016-08-04

FCP is da bomb

"Easy to navigate site, great selection of parts, quick shipment. Will be ordering more parts from them without a doubt. "

2016-08-04

Great set of Bilsteins!

"Great Item! Great Price! Fast Shipping! Thank You!"

2016-08-03

Super Fast Delivery at Competitive Price

"Look no where else but FCP, super fast service and delivery with all items nicely packed and in order. All items competitively priced and with life time warranty. "

This review was modified by DaveLim on August 03 2016 06:12:32 PM

2016-08-02

Fully satisfied with my order

"Purchased struts and associated hardware for my BMW 5-series. They had very competitive prices, and then had a weekend 10% off sale. SOLD!

My purchase was shipped out immediately. Oh yea, I got free shipping too. Delivery was prompt.

The only problem with my order was that they forgot a couple of items when they initially shipped. To their credit, they discovered the error and immediately shipped those missing items, informing me and providing me with a second tracking number (this happened while the initial shipment was still in transit). I still got my complete order in less than a week of placing the order.

2016-08-02

Great Service!!

"I had ordered a windshield fluid reservoir cap for my older Mercedes. Apparently Mercedes made two different sizes for my model/year and it was not obvious. I got sent the wrong size and one call to FCPEuro and they got the new one out to me at no cost for shipping/returns and ZERO hassle for me. Dan was the name of the guy that helped me. He was excellent."

2016-08-01

FCP is great!

"FCP Euro ships fast, their customer service is excellent, they have an excellent selection of parts. "

This review was modified by CaptJack84 on August 01 2016 09:33:58 AM

2016-07-22

Best Site for BMW parts

"They have competitive pricing and their customer service is top notch. They are very quick to reply and are there when you need help. Dan Turbert was a huge help. I will be a customer for as long as I have a BMW. "

This review was modified by serg12 on July 22 2016 11:35:37 AM

2016-07-21

Great autoparts source

"Highly recomennded based on my purchase of two Bilstein shocks. On time, as promised, great commnication and good value."

This review was modified by KASweden on July 21 2016 02:27:10 PM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.