• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"Best servises correct order and promt shipping might not need to add for quick shipping"

"Ordered a fuel accumulator, I received one that looks the same but different part number hence with different rating for fuel pressure. A mistake but heh it happens.
Called FCP and they shipped me the correct one.
FCP you rock, you have earned my recommendations to all audi fans !

"The BMW springs I ordered arrived when promised and brought my 325xi back up to the proper ride height. One of the few parts I have purchased from FCP in the last 8 years that I didn't install myself. 5 star service as always. "

"They offer genuine OEM products at prices that are extremely reasonable, and services that are impeccable!!! Speedy delivery... have nothing to complain about.... only compliments !"

"This is the lowest cost and best customer service website I have ever doubt with for car parts"

"I've had many transactions with FCPeuro and all have been excellent. "

"I searched for a specific brand of overdrive relay. I found it listed in stock at the FCP web store. I ordered it. When I received the relay, it was not the brand I wanted but the specific brand I was avoiding. I was able to return it for a full credit but my time and energy was wasted by the company by their not having accurate information on their inventory.

I was able to find an acceptable relay elsewhere.

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Mark,
I am very sorry that the incorrect brand was shipped out to you. At the time you placed your order we were not aware the our supplier did not have the Stribel brand and substituted a different brand. This matter was immediately addressed with our supplier to make sure this does not happen in the future.

I can assure you that FCP takes situations like this very seriously as we pride ourselves in our products and service. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

"Correct Audi A4 repair parts including a Behr radiator arrived in two work days after being promised for 24 hour delivery. FCP Euro offers competitive prices and favorable fast ship prices. They refunded the overnight shipping fee when the items failed to arrive in that time frame. I was not pleased, but the overall experience was nevertheless good."

"Great prices and selection on OEM and performance parts for European cars. I have placed several orders - this is my first review of them. Product selection and prices are excellent and orders are shipped accurately and quickly."

"I have been using FCP for some time now due to cost and quick shipping. After the way the handled the warranty claim for me ST coilovers (which leaked in 1.5 years), I will FCP will have my business exclusively. FCP did a seamless exchange for a whole new suspension and my car was back on the road in one day. Thanks to the FCP staff for great customer service and since they sell parts for all of my cars (Toyota, BMW, Ranger Rover) You will hear from me soon.

Joel,

"Always a cheaper option to order online from these guys than it is to get the parts at the local auto store. Will shop here again."

"FCP has been the go to store for some time as their service is great, they are helpful, and have the parts I need. They shipped my order extremely fast and FREE. The lifetime warranty is a bonus that i have not had to use. Parts fit as supposed to and have worked perfectly. Ordered timing belt kit, water pump, oil trap, and rear main seal for my 2006 XC90. Satisfied customer yet again!"

"I recently purchased items from FCPeuro. They have very good customer service and they respond very quickly
There prices are reasonable as well.
I think FCPeuro is very professional website.

Things to improve: please add DHL transport option for international shipments. regards

"Parts came fast and were exactly as ordered. Thanks"

"Very pleased. Pleasure doing business with FCP Euro"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.