Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.

Excellent

"Every order is seamless. Great and realible products. Customer service is always a breeze to deal with. What more do you need?

Great Site for Euro Parts

"There are 3 BMWs in my household. My experience in the past 1 1/2 years with FCP Euro has been very favorable. Why? Great inventory on prices, competitive prices, fast shipping, outstanding return policy, and excellent customer service. "

2017-07-18

Highly satisfied with the product!

"Highly satisfied with the product! I will be purchasing everything I will need from them if they sell it...can't go wrong with life time warranty! Lol"

2017-07-13

Nice experience

"I got to know about FCP euro just a few months ago through my friend. The website is easy to use and the support is super friendly and helpful. I had to return a few parts and the staff were really patient and they sent me a full refund as soon as they got the parts back. I would be inclined to buying most of my parts if not all of the parts from FCP euro. I wish they also had some custom parts like LEDs and performance parts. They do have great offers and best warranty. "

2017-07-10

Fast shipping

"Great service and prices!"

2017-07-08

FCP Euro Top Notch

"Great products, great prices.
Outstanding staff!

2017-07-07

Awesome seller.

"I am a repeat customer and very much like dealing with FCP Euro. Awesome warranty. Highly recommended. "

2017-07-06

Best Service Ever

"The parts are great and also it's free life time replacement. "

2017-07-06

Good product and fast delivery.

"All the auto parts were good one and the delivery was very fast."

2017-07-01

FCP Euro is the absolute best

"I'm never disappointed by the service I receive from FCP Euro. They are best place on the Internet for your Volvo parts. "

Volvo 240 parts

" Was disappointed about how an out of stock part was handled. Ordered 2 aftermarket brake dust shieds. The order went through so I would assume they were in stock. Got an email saying they weren't available. Got a second email saying one was available and would be shipped. Stupid me let that go by . Then I realized that I had to get another one. Local foreign parts store didn't have one either. That forced me to buy one from your competitor and pay another shipping charge . So I lost about a week in order to get work done on the car.
My point is that the website had your parts in stock. They weren't, so why didn't the representative offer the genuine Volvo dust shield as an alternative or just to give me a total of 2 for my inconvenience.
I hope you would consider offering me a credit for aftermarket dust shield I bought from your competitor. This would cover shipping I had to pay either the other vendor and my lost time

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“I am sorry to hear your experience with FCP Euro did not meet your expectations, that is certainly not how we want you to feel after shopping with us. I have sent you a direct message, requesting some additional information. I'd like to make this right and learn from your experience so that we can make your next experience exceptional, as it should be. I appreciate your time and thank you for your feedback.
Kindest regards,
Nicole”

Muffler heat shield

"It was a little pricey, but fit was perfect!"

2017-07-01

OEM Parts for HALF Dealer Cost, plus FAST Shipping. I Love You Guys!

"I own 2 Volkswagens and a BMW, and I do all my own auto mechanics. Of all the parts places I have shopped (both local and online), I am SO happy that I found FCP Euro. I've been ordering parts from them for about a year now. All parts are high quality OEM made in Germany, Italy, etc., and they actually FIT properly! Best of all, I find the cost is HALF what the dealership charges for the same item, and FCP Euro's prices are often times the same as what you would pay for crappy made-in-China parts found at AutoZone, PepBoys, or Oreilly's.

Shipping is surprisingly FAST from FCP Euro as well. Every time I have ordered, I get a shipping confirmation the same day I placed my order, and my parts almost always arrive sooner than the estimated date of delivery.

I have not had any need to return anything yet, so I can't speak to their return or replacement policy yet, but since I intend to be a customer for a long time, I'm sure I'll get that opportunity one day.

I have recommended FCP Euro to several people I know, including a local Volkswagen mechanic who orders his parts from a dealership.

Simply the Best!

"Best Company Ever! Great Prices and always Fast Shipping!"

2017-06-26

perfect matching and fast shipping

"very good product and quality services with fast shipping"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.