• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"FCP Euro is pretty awesome. I have no idea how they do it. I think they need a cult following the likes of or better than other popular VW parts websites. :)"

"I've ordered several times from FCP Euro—they tend to have what I'm looking for and/or need, and they're prices are very competitive. They have free shipping for purchases over $49, which is way better than most of the competition. They also support the DIY community by providing many of helpful videos and how-tos. Will definitely continue to order from FCP!"

"Had to replace the thermostat in my 2011 C300 Mercedes. None of the local dealers or auto parts stores had it in stock. Went online to FCP Euro. Not only did they readily have the part but also offered a package which included 1 gallon of Mercedes antifreeze. It gets better! Total cost was 1/2 of dealer cost and I received it in 2 days. Excellent product, perfect match and fit. Highly recommend FCP Euro."

"Product selection is very good. There are a number of alternative OEM suppliers' along with OE (BMW) products. I find that their customer service is exemplary and the technical knowledge is very good. One has to only check out the Youtube videos to see this. They are one of my favourite BMW parts suppliers."

"Very good respond and fast shipment."

"Items that were ordered were sent quickly."

"I purchase regularly from FCP. They have a great selection and very good pricing. Shipping is very reasonable. The only down side is that it usually takes a full 24 hours from placing an order to shipping. This is negated by their close proximity, but in many cases if they shipped same day I would have my parts one day sooner."

"I received the part quickly. Customer service interactions were good too."

"Have ordered from FCP Euro many times before. Have had some previous order issues but they were quick to respond. Last order was a nightmare. Apparently, one item which was an item they "recommended" was not in stock. How I found this out was I called them (a couple days after my order) and their rep asked if anyone contacted me. I told them no one had. I said the item was not necessary and I would like to have the rest of the items shipped. That night, I received no shipment details. Next morning, I called and spoke to another rep. He said the box is likely just sitting around, he would work to get it processed and he would call me back . No call back. I called again later in the afternoon and spoke to another rep. This time, this rep told me that it takes UPS 5 days to get the shipment to me so the day my ordered was processed (monday) and the day I spoke to him (Wednesday) was still within the time frame of shipping. I told him that would be the case if it was in UPS's hands but that the package was sitting in their warehouse. To be short, he was extremely rude and unwilling to help (not even try to see what happened to shipment). He merely stated it should ship out. After that conversation, I called my local BMW dealer and they had the part I really needed and cheaper too. Called the same rep back and told him to cancel the order. He confirmed that it would be cancelled. That evening, I get an email stating that my order shipped. Wow. Talk about customer service. I responded back to the email and stated that I cancelled the order. I received a reply and was told that I should simply decline the package. Fast forward a week later. I was refunded minus shipping costs. FCP keeps the shipping fee even though I cancelled my order prior to shipping. I can understand mistakes - we all make them. But owning up to mistakes and following up on them is good business practice. Thankfully, the internet has a wealth of other places to purchase from and to also share your experience."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Jee,
I am very sorry that this order was handled in this manner. I can assure you that we take situations like this extremely serious and that I am going to personally look into this to make sure it never happens again. It is only when we know of situations like this that we can correct them from ever happening again, so I thank you for letting us know.We appreciate your business and never want any of our customers to have the experience you have had.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any concerns you may have with FCP as I would be more than happy to assist you with them.
I can be reached directly at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com

Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager, FCP”

"Ordered struts for my BMW 528i E60. Had a few questions, and FCP answered them completely within a few hours. Placed my order and was very pleased with price. I hadnt heard of them before, so was a little leary, but not only did the parts get here before I expected, they were exactly what I wanted. Theyve since been installed and working flawlessly. I will DEFINITELY be shopping with FCP again!"

"FCP have hired professionals! I believe in them and they have delivered. Even under pressure, they have retained there identity as a professional distributor and no hassle car parts client that I will use and recommend. An example of quality is that Meineke quoted me $1,000 for complete exhaust and catalytic for my Volvo. I purchased everything from FCP for $375.00 with a lifetime warranty! You tell me is it FCP or is it FCP! Everything fit and the exhaust sounds great. I been getting compliments on a '94 volvo restoration all done by FCP and I am getting unwanted attention with my car! Thanks FCP and don't change the recipe."

"I needed some special hardware for a specific repair job. FCP had them in stock, they were less expensive than their competitors and the parts were delivered very quickly. I'm a returning customer and I'll continue to use them as a resource."

"I have ordered from FCP several times and I keep coming back because of the teriffic customer service and the outstanding selection of quality European car parts. I have several German cars and I've ordered all my parts online for years. FCP Euro is one of the best online specialty parts suppliers I have found. "

"Received item weeks earlier than expected. Great seller."

"I think that FCP Euro is a good company with good prices. The only concern that I have with FCP Euro is their ability to review customer orders and help them decide whether or not they are gettind duplicate items or items that may over lap in application. On my last order, I ordered a timing chain slide/tensioner and it comes with a new timing chain plastic guide/slide. So essentially I bought something that I did not need. On my order previous to my last order I had a similar issue where I ordered a head gasket set, but mistakenly selected 2. I had to return one of the sets as it was not needed. I would have appreciated a phone call from FCP Euro in both cases just to ask if that is what I really wanted or needed. Other than that, I think they have good customer service and parts are the right prices."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.