• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"Bon rapport qualité/prix pour les pièces qui équipé mon 4runner. Je continuerais de faire mes achat sur ce site ."

"Prices are very reasonable, customer service is excellent. Items are shipped when they say they are. Everything is packed very carefully. When one item was lost in transit, it was quickly replaced. I will order from them again."

"I have ordered brake rotors, brake pads, oil filters and tools recently for my 2008 Volvo S40. I have been extremely satisfied with the ordering process, delivery and quality. I will continue to use FCP Euro."

"I have ordered quite a few things in the past few months for my car, I have nothing bad to say about the quality of the products or the overall experience. everything has been what is expected of a well respected company."

"Love buying my parts from fcp always in stock and prices are good and always receive the order quickly and with no errors. Parts are good quality and the kits they stock make repairs easy and quick"

"Excellent Service... Will definitely shop at FCP Euro again."

"Purchasing parts from FCP Euro is always easy. This time around I found I didn't need one part, so I got an RA and returned it for a full refund. They're always great to deal with. Effortless and pleasant."

"Excellent company to do business with. They were very good
communicators. Prompt shipment and goods were exactly as described.
I highly recommend them.

"I have an old Audi that requires constant maintenance. FCP Euro has been able to provide me with parts that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Their shipping is fast and reliable. Their attention to customer service is second to none. They seem more interested in making sure the part fits and that I actually need it, than they are in just selling parts. They've never let me down.
I recommend them to anyone trying to keep an Audi on the road without going broke in the process.

"Great customer service. Not only did the YouTube video they posted help me but so did their customer service rep. The part was exactly as explained and the price was the lowest around. Will definitely be doing more business with them. Thank you!"

"Items ordered were recieved quickly and in very good condition. Prices were very reasonable. The items were installed on the vehicle and are working as to be expected."

"I've used fcp euro for all my part supplies for my x5 bmw and my 325i They have the correct products free delivery and knowledgeable part staff. Thank you fcp!!! "

"FCP Euro supplied and shipped an OEM BMW forged wheel to my location in Perth Western Australia. The wheel was a buy in from BMW in Germany and given the delivery date of 3 weeks from placing the order, this was a good effort by FCP.

FCP tries hard at providing a high standard of customer service and to date has delivered. In a time when proffit seems to come above all else, it is refreshing to do business with a company that practices old school business values.

"Paid for expedited shipping and received promptly. Parts were exactly as described and fit my BMW correctly. "

"With FCP is WYSIWYG : speedy delivery; flawlwss product and competitive price; even when - as in my case- customer places wrong order first time, fair reimbursement is swift and without a peep. My experience was tops. Louis Vintro"

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.