Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Excellent quality, fast shipping, great prices."

"I had a positive experience purchasing from FCP Euro. I will highly recommend the company to anyone.

"Great deal, excellent service, fast shipping !!!"

"I ordered parts with economy shipping on July 9th and they arrived on July 12th. Fast! The order was complete and nicely packaged."

"FCP saved me some money on two simple items for my Volvo, (a distributor cap and an air filter for my 240), and, they've saved me money before too. They're a good company, responsive, and cordial. I'm an end user in Northern Maine, and I appreciate it when I can get something online that the local retailers don't offer at a competitive price.

Being competitive in business is rough right now. FCP will be a survivor. Two thumbs up.

"Was very happy with the parts I ordered and the delivery time"

"Prices and selection are good, and my parts arrived quickly. I live in an apartment building without a doorman, and I REALLY appreciate having the option to get my order shipped via USPS, who have a key and can leave my box in the vestibule if there's nobody home."

"Ordered a high pressure power steering hose for a Saab 99 9-3 which I couldn't find locally in Virginia. It was the second cheapest I could find (the place with the cheapest had really bad reviews) so I ordered. Received the part in the expected time and condition. Installed on my car and running great again. They also sent me a coupon for my next order."

"Received the correct part on time. Prices are reasonable."

"blindingly fast delivery service. Barely had time to check my account balance before the goods arrived..... literally half-way 'round the world in Perth Western Australia.
Something like 5 days to deliver suspension / steering kit plus a couple of other items.
I have tried to obtain locally and, if available at all, delivery was minimum 1 week and costs were in the next ballpark.

"Order a blower motor and resistor for my Volvo XC90 - great price and fast shipping. I will definitely be back when parts are needed."

"I received my order as quickly as expected and all is totally satisfactory. In fact, I am about to place another order with you. I am more pleased now that I have found out about your company to get the genuine Volvo parts that I most like to use on my vehicles."

"FCP delivered the parts on time. The accuracy of their parts is excellent , often better than the local Volvo dealers.
It was their timing belt video that I used as a reference when I changed my Volvo's timing belt last year. FCP has an excellent cost profile, however where they excel is the value they offer their customers. Excellent cost coupled with precision knowledge translates into great value.

"Good prices, good service, good people. Been a customer for over ten years"

"I had a fairly good experience with ordering. The first set of windshield wipers did not fit. The company gave me the proper part number I sent the first set back and got a full refund on items and shipping. "

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.