Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"Buying parts from this company is amazing ! I have a bmw 528i and I been buying parts from them. They are perfect and it's good quality as well! I would really recommend this for anyone that needs parts for their cars. Good customer service and prices aren't that bad as well. "

"Very impressed with the communication, product and the extremely fast international shipping. "

"Very good. Fast shipping to Brazil. Great products."

"the parts were exactly what was described. they fit well and appear to be quality built."

"This was effectively a part replacement for an issue with a previous order. Despite being a minor issue that was not FCPEuro's fault, but likely a suppliers error, FCPEuro went to great lengths to rectify the situation. I'm very happy with their efforts. They were always courteous. I have used themin the past & am even more confident in doing so in the future."

"Good price and no additional charge."

"My order was processed and shipped very quickly with the correct parts. Easy to order and pay. Recommended. Tracking of my order didn`t function properly, but that may not be FCP Euro`s fault."

"Good products at good prices and fast shipping to boot. A++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"Highly recomended, I received my order very fast in Mexico, this seller has better prices in international shipments than orders, and they are using an important S&H company. I´ll buy again soon. Also I found parts that are hard to find. thanks!!"

"Using FCP was a great experience - product came quickly just as expected."

"I ordered a snabb intake for my volvo v70 t5 but fcp seen one for a v70 r s60 r as I am in the uk I had to payed customs plus shipping i had to go to paypal to ask for a refund which that found in my favour and said send the part back for a fill refund. As it was not my fault I think is A bit unfair as I HAVE PAYED CUSTOMS AND RETURE POSTAGE I would sill be out of pocket £80.00 and sill no part so if you are in the uk beware "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Gareth,
Thank you for placing an order with FCP. I am very sorry that the part did not fit your car. Many times there are splits in the production of the cars that may cause a fitment issue. You can return this order and I would be more than happy to refund you in full once we receive the item back.
In the meantime, when placing an order with FCP if you would like to email us with your VIN# of your car, we would be more than happy to double check the fitment of the part for you before it ships out..
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Sincerely,
Pam”

"Ordered parts for my GF's Volvo through FCP. They offer great pricing and selection. I have ordered from them in the past and never had any issues. "

"The timing belt kit I purchased from FCP was complete, was a good value, and included top quality replacement parts for my Volvo XC70. The parts have been installed and the car is running great! I appreciate the suggestions FCP provides, and I order with confidence that the parts FCP carries are only the best parts for my cars. I will continue to utilize FCP for all my parts purchases."

"I ordered a power steering reservoir, hose, tool and clamps. Price was reasonable and they back ordered the reservoir so they shipped it 2nd day on tier expense. Thanks guys!

I needed it for my Mechanic that thursday!

"Joe the customer service rep failed to honor their price match promise, I sent them a shopping cart from a competitor for 25 parts, ended up buying only a couple due to pricing and bought the rest elsewhere (both places offered free shipping and same brand name parts). I also asked for a quote on parts not showing online or for some clarification but never got back to me on those. Pretty good website that is easy enough to use. Free shipping is pretty quick with USPS.
I find the parts selection has some really big gaps though, like cooling system hoses for certain Mercedes models, fuel hoses/lines that other places have although nobody has a complete selection in stock. Having diagrams to simplify selections would help very much as well as an explaination of chassis number ranges, engine numbers, VIN etc instead of just up to this number (without telling us what that number is, body, engine, VIN). I know Mercedes made lots of running changes during production, however the build date should eliminate all that confusion if someone decoded it all.

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.