FCP Euro Reviews - fcpeuro.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 568 reviews

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"my order involves a Vemo radiator cooling fan for a '92 Volvo 940. I installed this fan after my mechanic replaced the radiator. He noted that the old fan (which was still working) bearing was worn and the fan blades were wobbling. I installed the fan and about 2 weeks later the radiator overheated and blew out. I replaced the radiator and had my mechanic check it. I also changed the thermostat again and also the temp sensor in the block just to be safe.My mechanic found a faulty wiring harness connection from the fan to the fan relay located in front of the battery. My mechanic said he's seen this before. The spade connectors on the harness are not good quality and are not secured well allowing little or no contact. So beware and check this.
Overall, i have been pleased with my previous purchases from FCP.

"I have loved the service and professionalism of the FCP staff over the last several years that I have been working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone."

"Best prices ever! Items were shipped quickly and all parts were accurate!"

"I have been a customer of FCP for several years. They have always been a good resource for reasonably-priced aftermarket parts for my European car. Lately, the service, website, and marketing has greatly improved. I have been very impressed. Now, when I need parts, I start with FCP. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The alternator was making some loud grinding noise and needed to be replace. Since FCP has better price and good discount, I bought it from them no hesitation. However when I was expecting full core fee return, they deduct percentage based on the loyalty discount. Since the deduction wasn't a big amount, I didn't complaint. However it bothered me. Besides this incident I had no trouble with the products or company nor the employees."

"100% Satisfaction with their service, prices and price matching venue.I have spoken to three different guys at FCP and they are all in the same page, eager to help you, share their knowledge and work with you_not against you ! I think they have good company in all of them, and make a great unit !!! Don't change a thing guys...
Sincerely.
Raoul Bernard

"Great product and excellent customer service. Throughout the entire order process, they communicated and updated me on the status so I was always aware. Honestly, one of the best customer service I've experienced."

"Absolutely fantastic team of people. Fast shipping (To New Zealand) and an awesome team of sales backing them up. I had an issue with a part which they promptly replaced despite the fact I was unable to return it.

Would certainly buy from them again and definitely recommend them to others. Especially handy having such a great online store available when living in NZ where parts are not readily available.

"I contacted FCP to ask if they would price match one of their competitors and they did. I went ahead a placed my order and I received my part the next day. I would highly recommend FCP to anyone in the market for european automotive parts."

"I like purchasing parts for may car at FCP Euro. Good prices, fast shipping."

"FCP Euro is a company you can trust.
Prices are very competitive and they also offer videos to assist you in your DIY project. They are the first place I look too for my BMW parts. My orders are always on time and I don't have to worry about receiving the wrong part.

"I did order a Audi A6 service manual it dose not have the 2002 3.0 timing specks,so I called your return department to get the right manual, left message on Pam Marsden at ext 306 and Chris Augar at ext 303 with no response, so with no luck there I called customer servers department was transferred to a mike at ext 206 Mike told me he would look in the manuals that are in the shop to find the one I needed I did not hear back so I was disappointed and still in need of the right manual Gust "

"Great experience. I received the item quicker than I expected and the price was lower than anywhere else. Would definitely recommend."

"Great, and friendly customer service. Fast shipping, correct parts arrive every time. big selection of European and Japanese parts, and always quality parts. you guys are the shit - pike boys "

"I am very happy with my purchase. I love Tussy deoderant. It is what works for me. I received it in a timely manner."