Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2016-04-28

FCP Euro is a savior

"great customer service very knowledgeable and patient. Fast shipping and competitive pricing."

This review was modified by DominantS8 on April 28 2016 07:07:05 AM

2016-04-27

Great, Speedy Customer Service and Support!!!

"They know their products.
They know your car.
They aren't afraid to give advice and they want you happy!

I have a '99 V70 Manual Base that just ticked over 198,000. I am the third owner trying to put her back together. (The last was a surfer...or so it seems with sand everywhere, a seat-buried surfing magazine... and lots of roof scratches.) I have ordered numerous things over many shipments in the past few months from FCP Euro.

Their products have never let me down.
Their prices are competitive or better.
They upgraded parts at no charge when the ones they listed and I ordered ended up not in stock AND refunded shipping charges when, once, confusion arose on such.

They are a classy, serious operation with an emphasis on helping the customer.

...very satisfied and will definitely keep heading back!

This review was modified by Cyclesingsleep on April 27 2016 08:19:30 PM

2016-04-26

Great Service

"I had a missing bolt from my shipment and they shipped the whole part again for free"

This review was modified by Nawwar on April 26 2016 05:53:40 PM

2016-04-25

Duped into paying air money for ground service.

"Their site indicated I would need to pay for 2nd day air for me to get the package in 2 days. Paid for 2nd day air shipping. They shipped it ground and it got here in 2 days anyway. When I asked them about it all they had was excuses. I don't plan on ordering from them again.

Edit: Pam from FCP refunded the additional shipping cost.

This review was modified by deimosian on May 02 2016 09:33:17 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

Pam Marsden, FCP Euro rep has responded

“Howard,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that the person you spoke with about this issue did not clarify on why your order was received in the 2 day time frame with UPS Ground.
I can assure you that we never want our customers to have the feeling you have.
In order to guarantee a delivery time frame we do tell our customers that they should order by that shipping method they need the order to arrive by.
We did ship your order via UPS ground and it did arrive in the 2 day time frame however UPS Ground typically takes 1-5 business days for delivery and is only a guarantee it will arrive within the 5 business days. It is not our intention to to advise you to pay for expedited shipping and then ship it as a regular order. We want you to receive your order in the time you actually requested it by. I am going to look into this here at my end as to why this was changed to UPS Ground. In this situation, thankfully, your order did arrive in the 2 day time frame however it could have taken the full 5 days with UPS Ground.
In the meantime, I am going to refund you the full amount of the shipping and handling charge you paid. You should see this refund back to your original method of payment within 24-48 hours.
If you have any questions, you can reach me directly at 860-388-9001 ext 306 or pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com
Sincerely,
Pam Marsden
Customer Service Manager”

2016-04-25

Volvo parts supplier

"These guys are great. Parts shipped usually same day I order, and receive within 1-2 days in the Northeast. Good pricing, fantastic service, and always friendly customer service on-line."

This review was modified by BrothaT on April 25 2016 06:51:56 AM

2016-04-22

I was happy with my order.

" The oil I ordered came fast, and was cheaper then anywhere else I saw. "

This review was modified by Mrdot on April 22 2016 08:23:05 AM

2016-04-20

Once Again! A great product at a great price.

"FCP Euro carries the products that I want to put on my car for a reasonable price, their shipping is reasonable and fast; I am a very satisfied customer.
I recently bought some Meyle HD suspension parts from FCP Euro for my 1993 740i with only 233,000 miles on it. My past 20+ years experience with BMW and Meyle HD has made me a believer in their products.

2016-04-16

Great experience.

"First time buying with FCP was great. Great products at competitive prices. The customs help was quick and helpful too. "

2016-04-15

On time and On the money

"I received exactly what I ordered and it solved my problem."

2016-04-14

Excellent price and Service!!

"The people on FCP have a very friendly and pleasant staff. Every time I have a question, they are very cordial and knowledgeable. I feel understood and confident, that every time I buy from them, that I will get the right part at a fair price. keep up the good work. Thanks !!!!"

This review was modified by Arturo5 on April 14 2016 05:51:39 AM

2016-04-13

Motion

"Please with the purchase and service received when I inquired of receiving the wrong bottles. Sent the product back and received an email explaining why the bottles displayed were the old one. FCP sent the oil back with a pump as a replacement for the new bottles.
Thanks for the help..

2016-04-13

FCP Euro ROCKS!

"I found out about FCP few years ago when I purchased my first BMW. Never had issues with any parts that was ordered from FCP. Fast shipping and good quality parts even if it is not OEM. Stuff is very helpful and always give you couple options on how to resolve if you having a problem."

This review was modified by Farikpkair on April 13 2016 06:51:29 AM

2016-04-12

Excellent customer service

"All companies are great at the time of sale, but very different at the time when there is an issue.
This is the case with FCPeuro.
I had an issue with an order and Bill Petrey when above and beyond customer service.
This is unusual now a days.
I will continue to purchase my car parts from this company not only because of their great pricing, but because of the excellent customer service.
I know they have my back in an issue with any order.
Thanks FCPeuro.

2016-04-11

Volvo Sway bar

"Very good the shipping time.."

This review was modified by dracacio on April 11 2016 04:43:23 PM

2016-04-11

Dan T is the MAN!!!!!!

"Always offers excellent service/value. Dan T has exceeded my expectations!! "

This review was modified by edz87is on April 11 2016 10:21:48 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.