Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Been buying volvo 240 parts for years since 2007 and been happy with service, shipping and quality so far.

I prefer buying from FCP because 100% of the time I have received what I ordered. 1% of the time I was not happy with the product and was refunded without any hassle.

Highly recommend. 5 stars from me.

"great place. found exactly what I needed for my older Volvo. thanks guys"

"The folks at FCP were great to work with. Sadly ,the part I ordered didn't work, but FCP was gracious and prompt in taking it back and giving me a refund. I will use them again, because I won't fear being ignored, as has happened so often before when dealing with on-line suppliers."

"I was very happy with my purchase. The part was genuine BMW as advertised and works perfectly. And the price was fair... much less than quoted by my local dealer. I will definitely order again when I need a part."

"Great to deal with, Thanks guys"

"Great service! I ordered the part on a Sunday for a BMW X5 and had parts by Wed. The prices are comparable if not slightly better than other sites for OEM parts. Very satisfied with them and this is the 3rd time I ordered from them"

"Buying parts from this company is amazing ! I have a bmw 528i and I been buying parts from them. They are perfect and it's good quality as well! I would really recommend this for anyone that needs parts for their cars. Good customer service and prices aren't that bad as well. "

"Very impressed with the communication, product and the extremely fast international shipping. "

"Very good. Fast shipping to Brazil. Great products."

"the parts were exactly what was described. they fit well and appear to be quality built."

"This was effectively a part replacement for an issue with a previous order. Despite being a minor issue that was not FCPEuro's fault, but likely a suppliers error, FCPEuro went to great lengths to rectify the situation. I'm very happy with their efforts. They were always courteous. I have used themin the past & am even more confident in doing so in the future."

"Good price and no additional charge."

"My order was processed and shipped very quickly with the correct parts. Easy to order and pay. Recommended. Tracking of my order didn`t function properly, but that may not be FCP Euro`s fault."

"Good products at good prices and fast shipping to boot. A++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"Highly recomended, I received my order very fast in Mexico, this seller has better prices in international shipments than orders, and they are using an important S&H company. I´ll buy again soon. Also I found parts that are hard to find. thanks!!"

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.