Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
2017-02-02

Damaged parts

"Bought full set of Pads and Rotors for my C63. Parts got damaged in transit because of poor packing. Showed the fcp team pictures and new parts got shipped. You can't really ask for any better service."

This review was modified by Youngdennis on February 07 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-02-01

Great customer service

"Great customer service!!!!!
in all areas. even over-nighted a part that was sent out wrong.

This review was modified by klea3 on February 03 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-24

Always correct, always early

"Fcp euro parts are always exactly what is ordered.
The last three shipments have arrived at least a day early..not a big deal? Well maybe not but a day or two without wheels can be a life saver!
Thanks fcp
Sean

This review was modified by Sean-16387 on January 26 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-19

Excellent customer service

"I have tried many overseas euro car parts suppliers, something you are more or less forced to when living in New Zealand. The reason I have stayed with FCP Euro is they simply provide the best customer experience. "

This review was modified by jbourke-59566 on January 24 2017 12:00:51 AM

2017-01-13

Very focused on customer loyalty

"There's a book I've read called "Customer Satisfaction is Worthless. Customer Loyalty is Priceless." I have a feeling FCP Euro hands this book out to all of their employees. I made a mistake and misunderstood a description on their site that was a bit ambiguous, and they took that opportunity not to overcharge me or make me jump through hoops for a return, but to find a way to exceed my expectations. I was a customer for a year and a half, but they've made me both a customer for life and advocate for their company."

This review was modified by T-C-B on January 17 2017 12:01:45 AM

2017-01-05

Quality parts at an unbeatable price! Free shipping too? Can't get any better than this.

"Been a customer for about 8 months now and I gotta say these guys are top notch. Prices are great and the quality is outstanding! I own an e36 and haven't been disappointed so far. They have free shipping which is amazing as well. But I go the 9.99 shipping route cause personally I like my parts to be insured and have a tracking number to it lol. Other than that 10/10 do recommend! "

This review was modified by circyy on January 05 2017 12:32:39 PM

2017-01-02

This is the way business should be done

"Just purchased and installed my power steering rebuild kit for my BMW E46. FCP Euro had all of the right pieces in one easy kit. Every hose, nut, bolt washer and clamp I needed they had. Everything shipped fast and went on without a hitch. The price was unbeatable as well. This was my second purchase from FCP Euro and certainly not the last! Love the communication too. They make you feel like you are their only customer and important to them. That's getting rare these days and I appreciate it."

This review was modified by Robkuhn on January 02 2017 09:06:18 AM

2016-12-30

Great service, best prices, best warranty.

"The v70 timing kit was all inclusive, and installed just like the factory parts. The shipping was free over $49, and came in a timely manner. Love doing business with FCP Euro!"

This review was modified by joshs69camaro on December 30 2016 10:11:42 AM

2016-12-20

FCP Euro Rocks!!!

"This company really delivers quality new and remanufactured products at good prices. Our aging 2nd vehicle had a few issues but we still felt that the car had a lot of life left in it. Had we gone to the dealership to get the needed parts installed, we would have been charged more than the Blue Book value of the vehicle. We found FCP Euro a few years ago and have had consistently had good luck with every purchase. We are incredibly grateful that we did as we are on a fixed income. If you are at all handy, then you should definitely try FCP Euro's quality products."

2016-12-18

Excellent Service

"They had just what I've been needing and for a price a father of 3 can appreciate! I'm out of the country however my parts came in only 2-3 business days. You've helped keep us on the road. "

This review was modified by Meatflaps on December 18 2016 08:40:58 AM

2016-12-12

WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Had a problem with my original order from their vendor and was expedited very swiftly. They listen to my concerns and over delivered on their customer service. I will shop here again no wonder why they have a lifetime guarantee."

2016-12-07

Great! Thanks!

"Would buy from again. Thanks!"

2016-12-01

A+ Everytime

"It's always a pleasure ordering from FCP Euro knowing my Genuine Volvo parts are always correct and arrive quickly. "

2016-11-09

Best experience so far

"I've purchased from the other BMW/European auto parts resellers such as ECSTuning, BavAuto, and Pelican parts. My best experience so far has been with FCP Euro; their prices maybe a little higher than their competitors, but thats a price I was willing to pay for their lifetime warranty. With the lifetime replacement policy they'll replace your product if it wears down before the expected lifetime of the product has been reached hassle-free and without an RMA. Competitors like ECSTuning require an RMA before you can ship it back to them and BavAuto requests proof from a mechanic shop to show for a professional install before the process the RMA."

This review was modified by Nrick on November 09 2016 10:44:14 AM

2016-11-04

Perfect

"Easy order process, international order, correct part, well package, delivered on time, great communication, first class service."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.