• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Fantastic customer service. Made a lifetime customer!"

"Very competitive prices on BMW parts, huge inventory, friendly customer service, and prompt, free shipping. I especially like that the grade of the parts are clearly indicated (OEM, After-Market, etc.) so I can decide if a critical part needs the better grade."

"I've used FCP Euro for 3 orders in the past two months or so. They are awesome! Super fast shipping, also the free shipping on order over $49 is great! Their website is easy to use and they have both OE and aftermarket parts which is great. Their prices beat most of the other Euro part stores online which is why i try to buy all the parts i need from them. Overall i have nothing bad to say about them and i would reccomend FCP Euro to anyone needing parts for their vehicles."

"Great Customer Service, great prices, and lifetime warranty! You don't need to read reviews to know where to go for your euro car parts."

"This company has been very responsive in shipping and issuing any returns even when I made the mistake. Service is fast and courteous. All sales people I have dealt with are courteous and helpful."

"Very efficient service. High and friendly cooperation with customer in case of problem."

"These guys are excellent at customer service i recommend buy from them everytime!"

"I love this website and their product selection and quality. They are bookmarked and I will be using them for all my future BMW needs. "

"FCP Euro always goes above and beyond when I've placed orders. This was no exception. When I reached out to FCP in regards to a previous order and fitment of a part, I received an answer the same day from Bill Petrey. When it comes to my BMW, from the products to the prices to the before and after sales support, I will go through FCP Euro before looking at any other company on the internet."

"Very good customer service. Fast shipping, reasonable prices. And when something goes wrong (as with my last order when they did not include an oil filter in the shipment) they do their utmost to fix it fast. "

"I've been ordering parts for my daughter's and my Volvos from FCP Euro for years and their price, service, and post-purchase customer communications have always exceeded expectations. I recently ordered unnecessary parts on line because I was following vague dealer instructions, and went to their Milford, CT location to return. Their building is nothing fancy, all convenient, functional and modern. Staff is top-notch as expected. If you want to save $$$ and experience rare customer service, FCP Euro is the place to go. BTW, I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever provided feedback like this...these guys rock!"

"FCP Euro is pretty great in terms of getting parts for my Volvo 850s (Wagon and Sedan). Great selection so you can pick your brand. It's a little pricier than a few other places on a good chunk of their parts, but the lifetime warranty makes up for that, and so does the quality of their part. Shipping is, in general (outside of FCP Euro), expensive. But FCP Euro seems to try their best to minimize this cost."

"I purchased a water pump kit for my 2008 BMW 335i through FCP recently. My parts shipped fairly quick and were packaged well. I was able to get everything I needed for the repair for way less than pelican, bavauto, and ECS could offer. Everything fit perfectly on my car. Their customer service department is great too. I will definitely buy again. "

"Great company in every way great prices great parts and they understand people like me who buy a part and then finally install it a year later. Incredible customer service! "

"Yes part worked out well. Working perfectly simple plug and play "

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.