• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

"Great pricing on high quality products with very fast shipping. Plus their site is one of the best for double and cross checking product application with BMW part numbers.

"Part and delivery great. Never a problem with fcp euro."

"The Volvo V50 hatch support struts (hatch lifts) were priced fairly, arrived promptly, and took 15 minutes to install both sides. The rear wiper blade came at the lowest price I could find, from a store that offered both the struts and wiper. I will be back!"

"Thank you for your service still good and fast for shipping.
My Mercedes is soon finished renovate, with your help thank you again.
I think renovate another mercedes W124 500E after I finished mine, one for my wife!
Best regards
Sorry for my english but I'm french

Francesco

"Great service and very fair prices for quality OEM parts!
They at FCP Euro do have one of the best parts warranties in the business, and a no nonsense return policy!
They are very knowledgeable and will find you that hard to find part which you may need. Give them a try, as they make a new customer out of me!

L.B. From Phoenix AZ.

"First I like to thank staff Bill Petrey and Pam Marsden for their professional job, and offering genuine customer service beyond a call of duty to find the right part and mail it to Canada. "

"Great service. I ordered the wrong part but wasn't their fault... thanks bob nyc"

"Always there to help! My order had some issues getting to me, but they were able to help me situate things and were eager to help me as promptly as possible. Not to mention all of the great products and discounts they have, I look forward to making more purchases for my Volvo! Keep it up :)"

"Awesome fast, friendly, and fair!"

"FCP Euro gets 5-stars. Period! I ordered upper and lower radiator hoses for my 2001 BMW x5 e53. Brand new, high quality rubber, factory original. Arrived quickly. One other note about FCP. Pam is outstanding in customer service arena. Any issues are resolved in a heartbeat. And for those obscure BMW nuts, fasteners, upholstery pins, etc nobody touches their prices. Tip of advice, make sure to order $49 worth of goods if possible, as $7 for shipping a $21, for example, item makes an eBay seller perhaps a better option. All in all, GREAT job FCP!!"

"I ordered a timing belt kit for my beloved 1990 Volvo 240DL.Still running strong 380K. Original owner. Parts usually arrive withing the week that I order. What more can I ask . They are the best!"

"FCP always has awesome prices and guaranteed on time shipping"

"Excellent source of competitively priced european auto parts. I would recommend them!"

"Part was exactly what we needed. My SAAB is back to good as new."

"FCP Euro were very quick to dispatch and friendly I will shop from this company again."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.