• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

2015-07-29

"Product was as described and was a perfect fit for my BMW. The rear door now opens thanks to FCP Euro having the part in stock and shipping it so quick. The price was very good also. I will now use FCP Euro as my first stop for shopping for parts for my vehicle and will recommend them to everyone."

2015-07-29

"FCP is a great place to purchase parts for European cars and they have a good customer service team from what I have experienced!"

2015-07-27

"As always, I love the pricing and quality of their products. They're my #1 place to shop for car parts!"

2015-07-24

"This is my first order with them and the staff was a great to help me finding the parts I needed for my car. They shipped my order promptly and got no issues so far. Their website is nice and if you don't find what you are looking for, they will list it! They also offer lifetime warranty on all parts they sell (I never saw this before) Items price are also competitive compared to other stores I visited. Will buy again for sure. "

2015-07-24

"Very satisfied with FCPEuro services. Received wrong coils, but they exchanged them fast with no problems. Warranty on all parts is a big plus as well. The site became one of my new favorite BMW parts provider. "

2015-07-24

"I had been purchasing VW and Volvo parts from the FCPeuro on line store. The store provides great products and support is out of this world. Additionally they provide technical support as required. Delivery is on time – the free delivery is slow but I will be using their 2nd day from now on extra cost but I do not want to wait for the parts. Their Oil filter prices if you included shipping assuming you are not getting only one but few of them then like two then it is better price to what box automotive stores can offer. For my V70 at the box store they charged me around $15 for oil filter cartage, at the FCP for OEM Volvo was 8.99 but you can get one after market for 5.99 (used them and they work just as good as OEM) after market and I am not talking some generic brand that you can get at box store for 3.99. These are all made in Germany or Spain oil filters. For VW I got timing belt kit water pump was German and not some china made with cool name on it. Compering to the box store on the kits for the money you get allot more and better quality much better. After all FCP is providing you with lifetime warranty try to claim that warranty in the box store or other on-line places. "

2015-07-21

"Great people to deal with, great products, competitive prices and quick shipping. Awesome place to shop all the way around. Huge selection of parts all the way back to my '92 BMW 325i, up to my '11 BMW 328i xDrive. Will definitely do busy with again, they really take care of you."

2015-07-20

"It took FCP Euro one week to process my order. When I called long distance to check, they said it was due to mistake in the accounts department that caused the delay. Once that was sorted, the order processing was smooth and I received the rubber door seals in good order in Sydney, Australia. International shipping costs were reasonable.

Despite the initial delay, the cost saving compared to prices from the BMW dealer in Australia made it worthwhile buying from FCP Euro. "

reyshou's Avatar

California
2015-07-20

"Ordered 7 skus, 8 items total. 2 of which were motor oil, 1 5 litre & 1 litre bottles. All items were placed in one huge box and the heavy bottles of motor oil smashed the Hengst air filter box, thankfully the element wasn't damaged,

I ordered a windshield sun visor (shade) which indicated it would fit my vehicle, maybe BMW's fault, but it didn't. Because of the size & weight of the item, it cost 25% of the item's cost to return it.

Another part: a BMW oil bag made in China. It would be nice if FCP would include that info in their listings, shame of BMW for making Chinese accessories too.

To their credit, after I returned the sun visor & oil bag with no communication to FCP other than filling out their RMA & shipping back, I did receive a full refund promptly & with no questions asked. This is why I decided to order from them over Bavauto & Pelican Parts.

I may or may not order from them again. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out if you put brick in a box with eggs, the eggs will get smashed. I commend them for shipping everything at once, but the delicate items could have been better protected."

2015-07-18

"The Free Shipping over $49.00 got my attention.
So, I ordered my oil.
Everything came through in excellent shape.
Thank you, FCP Euro."

2015-07-17

"They replaced the valve that allowed the air pump to fail and the fuse that fried when the air pump died. Plus shipping. I am very satisfied."

2015-07-17

"Good website, great selection of products and decent prices."

2015-07-16

"Very disappointed. Searched far and wide for Z3 Floor mats with either a Z3 or BMW logo - in beige. The factory beige Z3 logo mats are impossible to find - discontinued - so I was open for either one. I had a deadline moving the car from Jersey to Florida. I found mats on FCP site that said they had a BMW logo, in beige for a Z3. Bought them - NO LOGO - plain crappy mats. Sure you can send them back - but I received them the day before moving the car. If they were NOT as advertised, then they should NOT have shipped them - certainly should not have advertised them that way - and certainly should not have dumped THEIR mistakes on me. The mats I got did not even say Z3 on the packaging - just 'generic' E36 labeling. There are a lot of other mats in beige for E36 models out there that I COULD have gotten with a nice BMW padded heel near the gas pedal - but I bought these specifically because they were advertised WITH LOGO - which is what I paid for and should have gotten - they should have just sent me the beige BMW E36 mats with the BMW heel pad for E36 models, rather than expect me to hold my trip off for another week while they fix THEIR mistake. "

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2015

“James,
I am very sorry you were not happy with your purchase, we definitely do not want our customers to be upset with any purchase from FCP. I am not showing that we have these floor mats listed with the BMW logo on them and out image on our site is the original and has not been updated.
If you would like to return these for a refund, I would be more than happy to email you a prepaid UPS label so it would not cost you anything for the return. I would also be more than happy to source the correct floor mats for you if you still need them
I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Pam Marsden
pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com”

2015-07-15

"I purchased some parts which were no where near the $400 New Zealand dollar cut of point before you end up paying customs charges. FCP Euro sent a electronic conformation to the shipping company with the wrong amount. When contacted FCP Euro the did not provide any documents so we could prove what we ordered. I managed to get the PAYPAL invoice which finally convinced them that what i ordered was no where near the $400 NZ cutoff. But they still charged me a $70 administration fee.

I will not be using FCP Euro again as the parts would have cheaper here."

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2015

“Aaron,
I am very sorry that you had to pay more at customs. Can you tell me what our package was valued at? If you can supply me with a receipt of the additional expense you had to pay I would be more than happy to look into this for you.
Pam Marsden
pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com”

2015-07-13

"FCP Euro customer service in Botswana is poor and very slow. The product i ordered stayed with them for more than two weeks. I'm very disappointed on them."

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2015

“Nelson,
Thank you for your order. I do show that your order shipped from our facility here in the US on June 15th and arrived in South Africa on June 19th. It looks like there may have been an issue with customer in Botswana which delayed this package.

I do apologize for any delay, unfortunately we do not have any control over the custom process in each country.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions as I would be more than happy to assist you with them. I can be reached at pam.marsden@fcpeuro.com

Pam”

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.