Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Let me say this im a frugal shop around kind of guy and i have to say 95% of time no one beats FCP. That being said my last order was a tad disappointing in regards to the shipping time. From there warehouse in Ct to my place in NYC it took 14 days and to me that was outrageous stuff from China doesn't take that long. Other than that usually I've never waited more than a day or two. So lets say it was a fluke. 5*****'s overall. 3***'s on the shipping side. "

"The part ended up working fine. It was a tire rod for a 2006 c230 Mercedes Benz. However, I did have trouble getting the threads to lock in and had to use a box cutter to chisel them out more so that they would catch and in order to screw in the new part. This was somewhat of an inconvenience and possibly just a manufacturer fault but I was able to make it work. The part itself after installation has been holding up fine. "

"Ordered some parts and they were all exactly what we needed! There was a slight delay in shipping because of the holiday season but the staff and inquiry team were so helpful and nice that it was a great buying experience! Would definitely buy again and will recommend to my other foreign car owner friends!!"

"all perfect. perfect vendor and perfect communication."

"Very satisfied with customer service very efficient and knowledgeable. Online order was easy to navigate and plus before you finished the order they gave an extra discount depending how much you spend. Free shipping also helped. Great service!"

"Easy, fast, great price. And their customer service is very helpful. "

"Good prices and parts arrived quickly. I plan to give them a shot next time I need parts. I usually know what I want to buy, and shop around for best price.

"With many brick and mortar stores reducing their inventory, it has become common to go to the store and need to do a special order for many auto parts. Owning an older VW becomes even more problematic as these stores often are not even able to order the needed part.
FCP Euro saves me the trip to town (13 miles) and provides quick shipping on many hard to find parts. On the order below, for an electrical relay, the one ordered was out of stock and I was emailed that a more expensive make was being substituted at no charge. That is real service. I have since placed another order and received the same fast service.
If you are a DIY European car owner, or maybe a shop that has had supply problems, take a look at their website and check it out.

"I have been a long time customer of FCP. Always good prices, high quality, fast service and items are in stock. On the very rare occasion when a return is necessary, it is no hassle."

"Bought a Benz part. The part sent was correct and dispatch was prompt. Could not have been better. Thanks."

"The boxes/ packages were almost torn and the boxes falling apart."

"So far I am very happy with FCP Euro service, they are fast, responsive, and very reliable, part that I ordered wrong was refund quickly and effortlessly, product they carry are the lowest price with the best refund policy, hard to find vendor like them, highly recommended to all of you who are new to FCP Euro."

"I purchased coolant/ antifreeze for my 325i, the price was better that the dealership and they delivered it to me in 48hs. No doubt I would repeat on buying stuff for my car from FCP Euro."

"FCP EURO always ROCKS! I have not seen any AUTOPARTS vendors that really provide high level of care + excellent customer service/support like FCP EURO. You are the BEST. I definitely evangelize your business/good services to others.
Thanks

"Ordered hood struts for Volvo S90 on clearance. Inexpensive, fit perfectly. Great service. "

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.