Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-03-26

Great price on OEM parts. Fast shipping.

"I needed a OEM wheel to replace a cracked rim. They had what I needed and got it to me within a few days for a reasonable price. "

This review was modified by Bcbob-93267 on March 28 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-24

Better Price for worst shipping and service.

"In short, don't expect your order to ship out quick through this company. Even after selecting an upgraded faster shipping cost. The company apparently ships things out the next morning on orders from what I was told on the phone however a shipping label wasn't even created until the next afternoon...

Order parts from here and ECS Tuning at the same time. A few hours later I already have a tracking number and parts being shipped out from ECS Tuning, meanwhile nothing from FCP Euro Motorsports...

A few more hours go by and I decide to give them an email. I get a response and told my order was still being processed because a potential fraud purchase, their explanation being a lot of fraud orders had come from my area. I get it Atlanta is bad but really, I guess as bad as getting something shipped out from this place. In their response back they said I needed to call to verify my order.

So, I called and the guy on the phone I spoke with literally just asked me for my name, address and saw I was calling with the phone number I listed to make the purchase. I don't know how that really verified a potential fraud purchase since didn't ask any billing information but ok...... Anyways, where things are now looking very fishy, on the phone the guy said I should have received an email that I need to contact them but they obviously didn't send that so they had no further excuses or explantation here... Also, the guy on the phone told me my package would not be shipped out that day that it would be done in the mornings through them, whatever I guess thats how their pick ups are. Well a day and a half later in the afternoon a shipping label is created, in the AFTERNOON, even though shipping is handled in the morning?... 2 days later and it still hasn't been picked up from them.

I would understand if I did the free shipping but I decided to upgrade to the shipping provider I like. But here I am Two days later on a Friday looking to do a weekend project, but will not be able to, all for saving a small amount on some M Control arms... Well as they say you get what you pay for, and the saving I got on these paid for me having to waste more time. Going through this company was a horrible idea. If you have time to sit around and wait for products, go with these slow pokes. If you want something done fast and smooth run away from this company. Spend the extra on getting something done in a timely manner.

ECS Tuning and Bimmerworld ship products same day out if they are in stock. There is no lost of time from things being transferred in the order process. This place it look looks like things dont ship out until 2 day later. Or from what the person said on the phone on the next "morning" aka shipping label created next afternoon.. lol.

This review was modified by StewartDavis-56012 on March 28 2017 12:00:48 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-25-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Stewart,

My name is Joe Coppola I am the operations manager at FCP Euro. First I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your most recent order.

I wanted to make sure I understood what happened and see that you spoke to Dan on Wednesday afternoon when you checked the status of your order. There may have been some miscommunication.

Your order was being processed when you spoke to Dan but some of the items on your order we did not have in stock at our Milford location. Next we would allocate all the parts together which would happen the following morning. Where Dan miss-advised is that our USPS pickup is in the morning where it actually is in the afternoon. We have several drop off from UPS, USPS, and Fedex through out the morning but do not have any pick ups until the afternoon so we can process as many customer orders as possible to get shipped out. Thats the reason you saw the label creation for pickup the following afternoon rather than the morning.

I know this email comes after the fact but I wanted to reach out this because this is not the experience we want our customers to have. I am going ahead and having the $29.43 you paid for shipping refunded back to you. Also have applied a $50 discount to the order and will have that refunded to you as well.

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions please reach out to me I am more than happy to help.

Regards, Joe”

2017-03-07

Great Service!

"I recently ordered the kit to replace all power steering lines on my E36 M3. My order arrived quickly, installed easily (fit perfectly) and I couldn't be happier with your service. I already placed my next order... Cheers!"

This review was modified by brian_j_traynor on March 09 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-03-03

Stupendous Service!

"Been purchasing all my E46 M3 parts with them for a couple years and its been a marvelous experience. Not Every company is perfect, but when something comes up or an error is coming up on their system, they don't hesitate to call/email you to resolve the issue. I love the service and everything has warranty!! No one out there can compare or compete with FCP Euro. Thank you so Much!"

This review was modified by miguel_costabella on March 07 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-03-03

AMAZING SERVICE!

"FCP provides amazing service and they sell great quality products matched with their lifetime warranty it just doesnt make sense to go with anyone else for parts.

Thank you guys!

This review was modified by arrluke on March 07 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-02

volvo parts on line

"Fantastic about a week to get to rural Australia..."

This review was modified by bobxr on March 07 2017 12:00:38 AM

2017-02-02

Damaged parts

"Bought full set of Pads and Rotors for my C63. Parts got damaged in transit because of poor packing. Showed the fcp team pictures and new parts got shipped. You can't really ask for any better service."

This review was modified by Youngdennis on March 17 2017 06:06:20 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“I'm very sorry that your parts arrived damaged, but I'm glad you were able to get a replacement. If you ever have any difficulties in the future don't hesitate to let us know, we'd be happy to help. And remember, those pads & rotors are guaranteed for life, so when they wear out you can send them back for a replacement set!”

2017-02-01

Great customer service

"Great customer service!!!!!
in all areas. even over-nighted a part that was sent out wrong.

This review was modified by klea3 on February 03 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-24

Always correct, always early

"Fcp euro parts are always exactly what is ordered.
The last three shipments have arrived at least a day early..not a big deal? Well maybe not but a day or two without wheels can be a life saver!
Thanks fcp
Sean

This review was modified by Sean-16387 on January 26 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-19

Excellent customer service

"I have tried many overseas euro car parts suppliers, something you are more or less forced to when living in New Zealand. The reason I have stayed with FCP Euro is they simply provide the best customer experience. "

This review was modified by jbourke-59566 on January 24 2017 12:00:51 AM

2017-01-13

Very focused on customer loyalty

"There's a book I've read called "Customer Satisfaction is Worthless. Customer Loyalty is Priceless." I have a feeling FCP Euro hands this book out to all of their employees. I made a mistake and misunderstood a description on their site that was a bit ambiguous, and they took that opportunity not to overcharge me or make me jump through hoops for a return, but to find a way to exceed my expectations. I was a customer for a year and a half, but they've made me both a customer for life and advocate for their company."

This review was modified by T-C-B on January 17 2017 12:01:45 AM

2017-01-05

Quality parts at an unbeatable price! Free shipping too? Can't get any better than this.

"Been a customer for about 8 months now and I gotta say these guys are top notch. Prices are great and the quality is outstanding! I own an e36 and haven't been disappointed so far. They have free shipping which is amazing as well. But I go the 9.99 shipping route cause personally I like my parts to be insured and have a tracking number to it lol. Other than that 10/10 do recommend! "

This review was modified by circyy on January 05 2017 12:32:39 PM

2017-01-02

This is the way business should be done

"Just purchased and installed my power steering rebuild kit for my BMW E46. FCP Euro had all of the right pieces in one easy kit. Every hose, nut, bolt washer and clamp I needed they had. Everything shipped fast and went on without a hitch. The price was unbeatable as well. This was my second purchase from FCP Euro and certainly not the last! Love the communication too. They make you feel like you are their only customer and important to them. That's getting rare these days and I appreciate it."

This review was modified by Robkuhn on January 02 2017 09:06:18 AM

2016-12-30

Great service, best prices, best warranty.

"The v70 timing kit was all inclusive, and installed just like the factory parts. The shipping was free over $49, and came in a timely manner. Love doing business with FCP Euro!"

This review was modified by joshs69camaro on December 30 2016 10:11:42 AM

2016-12-20

FCP Euro Rocks!!!

"This company really delivers quality new and remanufactured products at good prices. Our aging 2nd vehicle had a few issues but we still felt that the car had a lot of life left in it. Had we gone to the dealership to get the needed parts installed, we would have been charged more than the Blue Book value of the vehicle. We found FCP Euro a few years ago and have had consistently had good luck with every purchase. We are incredibly grateful that we did as we are on a fixed income. If you are at all handy, then you should definitely try FCP Euro's quality products."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.