• FCP Euro FCP Euro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"Will be a loyal customer at fcp as long as I ownmy Euro always have the parts I need in stock and prices are resonable and quality of parts are good "

"When the piece arrived to PerĂº, I had to pay to the courrier company UPS (Union Pak del PerĂº) USD$47 (no taxes) that means 36% of the piece's value. I do not know if you choose UPS, but it was so much this amount as UPS duties for the small piece.
Do you use to qualify courrier companies?

"also had great service. Least order they shipped me part of the part I ordered and I called and they had the whole send to me. Called back and told me they made the mistake and took care of it.

They are 100% better then auto parts warehouse in my book. I will never use auto parts warehouse again.

"Great service, fast delivery and the exact parts i needed/ordered. Keep up the good work!"

"FCP Euro is the only place that has all the parts I want and amazing customer service. They have free video tutorials for repairs which made me a lot more comfortable ordering from them. When I had a question during installation, I called and a technician helped me through it right on the spot. They definitely earned my loyalty."

"Outstanding turnaround time! Even if I'm not on US Soil, I placed the order on a Saturday night, and I got my package the next Friday! You guys will definitely be my first choice for ordering parts for my BMW when are not available in my country"

"Very professional, comprehensive customer relations. Leonard was very helpful with information about an item FCP does not even sell. This info helped me in making choices for the parts I did eventually purchase from FCP.....Actually, two orders.... Always top-grade products, delivered promptly, even with "economy/free shipping." I will continue to buy from FCPEuro, although my needs will be sporadic and likely lesser in nature for the foreseeable future.....I will always look forward to doing business with them."

"I actually ordered a lump sum of parts from FCP. i am very paticular about buying parts from non-dealers or being able to see it in person. i had an oil pan, pump, power steering pump, valve gasket kit, and a few smaller parts for my Audi. every part fit perfectly as said and didnt take but 3 days free shipping to recieve! will order any future parts thru them not a doubt!!"

"Honestly, I couldn't be happier. I'm not saying every experience is perfect. In some instances if an ordered item is not in stock they step-up and work with you to source a replacement (sometimes better quality then what was ordered). It is kinda' cool to have a company who looks out for their customers like FCP does. "

"Shipped and received half way around the world in a few days FCP Euro's service is second to none as a US supplier.
They only stock quality parts and they have bent over backwards to gain international business including special freight deals far more competitive than their competitors.

This is my Second order and there will be many many more.

Love your work!

"THe item that I order was the wrong part for my car and the return policy was excellent."

"Fast, accurate, and very customer-centered. Just placed another order today!!"

"Will definately do business with again!

"FCP Euro charged half the price that my local BMW/Mini dealer wanted for the same part. Shipping was extremely quick and very reasonable. They even upgraded the shipping to make sure I received it so that my vacation wouldn't be delayed. Customer service like theirs will always bring customers back."

"FCP Euro is the place to find OE Mercedes Parts for our antique at reasonable prices with very fast shipping. I pulled the windshield washer tank from our 84 380SL only to have the old fiberglass crumble in my hands. FCP Euro had all the need parts to completely replace the tank, pump, hoses, plugs, caps etc. and got them to me within days at half the price that I had been quoted to purchase used junk. Looking through their inventory of parts for our vehicle, I am sure we will be able to keep the "Mercy Bee" on the road and headed in a straight line for many more years to come."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.