Stores > FCP Euro

Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2016-02-10

Best Car Part Website

"I have ordered many parts for my 2004 Volvo XC90 from FCPEuro, and I've had nothing but the best price, service, shipping, etc. I get genuine parts for a cheap price with fast shipping. Couldn't be happier!"

This review was modified by nrobinson3389 on February 10 2016 10:23:01 AM

2016-02-10

excellent quality item, by lightning fast shipper

"Recently bought a clutch kit from FCP. They shipped it really fast to my home address. Everything carefully packed. Will def do business again."

2016-02-09

Fair price, great parts!

"Everything came just as shown. Everything fit perfectly. I would buy again and will recommend this site to others!"

2016-02-09

Perfect price - perfect fit - best customer service ever!

"I ordered OEM BMW parts on Jan 10 and discovered an error on my part later that night. I emailed Customer Service (Dan Turbert) and MY error was immediately corrected and a refund issued the next day. When the parts arrived, they were a perfect OEM replacement (coil packs and plugs) and perform flawlessly, just as their Customer service did!! Will definitely use FCP Euro in the future. Could not have been a more pleasant experience. Thanks FCP!!"

2016-02-08

Thanks so much!

"Awesome customer service and perfect shipping time, product is on point! Definitely would use FCP Euro again for future replacement parts! "

2016-02-04

Awesome experience, very fast shipping! AA++

"Really fast shipping, my Volvo┬┤s Key was in Chile in 5 days."

This review was modified by Camerrimbe on February 04 2016 06:44:48 AM

2016-02-04

Guarantee guaranteed!!!

"Great customer service response, fast shipping, guarantee guaranteed!!! Part came damaged, the replaced very fast and in a very agile manner"

This review was modified by JMVD on February 04 2016 06:36:29 AM

2016-02-03

BMW Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor (318i)

"Smooth transaction, fast shipping and a very pleasant experience."

2016-01-31

WORKS PERFECTLY! VERY HAPPY!

"Purchased this Audi approved OEM replacement hazard flasher/turn signal combo switch for my 2001 A6 Quattro (2.8L) 2 1/2 months ago and it is works perfectly. Have not had any issues with this part which is on my car I drive daily. As a women selector/purchaser, I am pleasantly surprised/HAPPY it wasn't an aftermarket fake. I feel very secure driving my car again both city and highway conditions. I WILL use FCP for future replacement parts purchases when possible. Much better pricing than the Dealer. Thank you,

Part Number: 4BO 941 509 KB98

This review was modified by FightingIllini on January 31 2016 06:47:05 PM

2016-01-31

Sale Prices was a Steal!

"Got an email from FCP letting me know they had a sale on Volvo parts, so I checked it out. I looked at the parts that I was looking to replace on my Volvo in the next 1-2 months and found that many of the suspension and brake parts I needed were on sale! If I did not buy it now from FCP, I would have ended up paying over $180 more at the regular sale price if I waited! I checked two other online parts retailers and their prices were not close to what FCP had. Plus they offer discounts off your order total depending on how much you spend. I like that better since you are able to save with your purchase."

This review was modified by ChristopherVolvoXC70 on January 31 2016 08:49:26 AM

Happy Merchant

"Always received what I ordered"

2016-01-29

Amazing service and great prices!

"Astronomical dealer spare parts prices in Australia (often 3 x what you'd expect to pay in the states) force most bmw customers on a budget online, after dealing with a number of US online stores FCP Euro is by far the best in terms of customer service and shipping prices and I have had nothing but good experiences in dealing with them."

FCP Euro delivers again

"I use FCP Euro frequently to obtain parts and supplies for my "up in years" Volvo. The website is easy to navigate and the staff is always friendly and helpful if I need to call to inquire about oddball or hard to find parts."

2016-01-28

Good experience

"Good product. Good price. Good packaging. On time delivery. Will buy again from this seller."

2016-01-28

Fcp rocks

"Ships fast, with quality lifetime parts."

This review was modified by Predxen on January 28 2016 06:01:31 AM

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.