Stores > F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com)
  • F5 Performance

Voice your opinion! Review F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com) by clicking a star below.
2005-02-28

"There was not an actual invoice number, I was the 2nd or 3rd person to purchase an geo storm indiglo gauges.
The part buyin finished in about 3 months which was expected. I was then told I would recieve the product most likely within the next 1-5 months. So I waited 7 months then emailed asking what was happening with the order.
I was informed that since the company name switched from stormstylz to f5performance that there was a delay at shipping because of the name difference. Told me within 2 weeks it should be sorted out. I then waited 2 months and emailed back to make sure they had the correct address, they did and also informed me the situation was the same and they didnt have the part. I sent them my address change 4 times over the next few years asking for a confirmation they recieved it and getting a confirmation reply 3 out of those 4 times(3rd time no confirmation). Now recentally(approx 2 years+ later) I have tried to contact them through email (which is the only listed form of contact on their website) atleast 8 times in the past month and have recieved no response. I have posted on a forum the owner frequents and was told by members they have recieved emails the same day back from him on his store email. So I left messages there for him(appending the threads I made a year+ ago and making new ones to find out if anyone had gotten the part) So far he has not contacted me back and I have tried everything possible including asking others to email him for me regarding this and he will not respond. I just want my money back, since I ordered the part I have started a family and not used the car the part was for in over a year but would still like it to put in the car or atleast the money back to spend on something that I can use. (buyin was in 2003 I believe but the website only lets me put 2004)
I have purchased an item before from them (also a part buy in) and recieved it approximately 3 months later and was extremely satisfied. I still to this day have no clue what they did with my money or if I will ever get that part. Will update this as soon as they contact me.

Share F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com)'s store rating

F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com) is not a merchant member
F5 Performance (aka at: www.stormstylz.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!