Stores > Ezvapes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

Could've been better

"Shipment took longer than expected"

2016-05-11

The worst customer service in the WORLD!

"I placed my order and expected to receive a shipment notification. I waited 10 days and nothing. I called the company and they had to go "find" my order because clearly as he checked his system he could not see where it was. After checking the warehouse he says it will be processed today.

Really, so since you made the mistake ship it to me overnight. " No we can't do that" Really you made the mistake and you don't want to make it right with the customer?

This company **** and is ill managed.

This review was modified by CRLU on May 11 2016 08:24:47 AM

Yahoo

"Was able to fugure everything out no issues thanks so much will be back "

2016-05-09

EzVapes Rocks

"Great product, great price, quick delivery. "

2016-05-05

Don't waste your time, I repeat don't waste your time..

"I placed an order for a m420 incredibowl with a (free grinder) on April 2, 2016. It was suppose to be 2-3 days to be shipped. After those 3 days I checked the process. My status of the order was Order Approved (Processing). Then I was getting worried because I check the next week and the status was the same thing. I then called them and the person on the phone told me they are getting new shipment in, but why wasn't it stated that it was out of stock in the beginning? Well after that phone call I didn't bother them till next week. Guess what, the status is the same thing. No tracking number and what so ever. Now I was getting frustrated and tried calling again, and no one answered. Starting to think this was a scam. Well another week passed and still no update.. But then the next month, May 2, 2016 I got a shipping number and today it arrived on May 5, 2016. I opened the package and saw my incredibowl m420; however, I didn't receive the (free grinder). Lesson learned, never to buy from this website ever again. Not professional at all. "

This review was modified by KHuynnh21 on May 05 2016 05:51:51 PM

2016-05-05

Zero stars to the order in transit for a month.

"Still waiting to revive my product. I was charged and then told they had to reprocessing payment. The oder was to be filled within the week. However, I still have not received a tracking number. "

2016-04-28

After 7 days no product in my mailbox

"I placed my order on 4-20-16 and a couple days later I got an email stating I needed to call to verify some information. The person on the phone told me it would be a week to a week and half before my order shipped because I had such a big order. I ordered "Vape XL swing and battah, Candyman, and a rice crispies ejuice". It's 4-28-16 and no email yet stating it's shipped or otherwise. I've ordered from multiple different sites and having multiple different items ordered at one time and I had my complete order within 4-6 days. Not to impressed being this is my first time ordering from EZvapes.com and there seems too be such a complication with 3 items."

2016-04-25

Poor Delivery

"Ordered my package a week ago and still haven't received it after I purchased the 2-3 day delivery."

2016-04-19

Still has not even shipped!

"Ordered a couple weeks ago and still waiting for product to ship, I wouldn't recommend to anybody and hopefully I will receive my product eventually...!"

2016-04-14

Great biz!!!

"Looked all over. Couldn't find what I needed. This place had it. Excellent service with an exceptional price. Very helpful and friendly staff. This is my new go to place. ????????????????????! Thank U????"

2016-04-10

Easy as 1...2...3 :-)

"Couldn't have been any easier. I got my order a day before I expected it. Very happy customer ????"

2016-04-08

Waiting and waiting and waiting

"Where do I begin. Decoded to try ordering with this company even though all the bad reviews I've read on here. And low and behold. I got the famous call about my order being on backorder. No big. Was told on Monday it would ship by Friday. Today marks a month since I've placed my order and paying for priority shipping. Received today finally. Though I received it. Don't advertise your stock is in and ready to ship and you cannot fulfill orders. Will not use company again. Ordered mod milk. Strawberry milky. Very good. Other than that"

2016-04-07

Fantastic !

"Swift delivery. Wonderful customer service. Products as promised and great prices. Many thanks!"

2016-04-06

Not what i expected!

"Ordered a week ago and have yet to receive a notification that my package shipped. Being a US company u expect a speedy return, the exact opposite from ordering somewhere overseas.Highly disappointed."

2016-03-24

Broken Hearted

" I order a new pipe and then was told they didn't have any. And that would contact me if an when they get more of them. Why say you have something and after you get there money then tell you they don't have it?????"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.