Stores > Ezvapes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2016-02-09

"Items I ordered were in stock when they accepted my money with 3 to 5 days shipping. Then 3 days later someone called saying my entire order was back ordered and I haven't received any items at all. I ordered over 2 weeks ago. Update your website and don't take people's money and tell them that the items are in stock when they aren't. False advertising , they had no problems immediately charging my card though.!"

2016-02-06

Dank

"These lovely people are dank and makes everyone danker by being so dank. Dankeroni"

2016-02-01

Good service

"Good service, nice product."

2016-01-26

Great product, slow service

"The quality is unmatched but I've ordered from this company 3 times, and every time I've had to wait weeks for them to ship whatever I order. Once shipped they come quick, but that's after I've usually waited 2-3 weeks."

2016-01-23

Great customer care

"I got an email to confirm order, because I didn't choose the color of the incredibowl. Red is on it's way. Very satisfied the the person that spoke clearly and confirmed my address and phone number."

2016-01-22

Confused and dissatisfied

"Hi to all who read i don't know if this is how this site normally works but I place an order for one incredibolw and a couple of attachments a week ago on January 15 it's now the 22nd and my
Order is still processing to ship they already took my money but not ship my order in a weeks time they then send me this email to review their service and I what do they expect me to say I'm still waiting please finish processing my order please

2016-01-09

Much improved communication

"My original review was 1/5, but I have come back to change it to 4/5 after hearing from the vendor. After initially receiving very little information from the vendor about the status of my backordered purchase, they did get back to me with updated info, and the shipment came through without any further delays when they said that it would. I assume the initial delay was a result of a holiday rush, which I understand, but I would have preferred more up front communication about that. The company rep contacted me to follow up and seemed to appreciate hearing my perspective. EZvapes.com definitely pays attention to their reviews and customer feedback and genuinely tried to improve my experience, I would go back to shop there again.

*** ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS***

I had my order price matched, which was very nice and went smoothly. But I still haven't received my order. I was told that my purchase wasn't in stock, but only after I called, there was no indication of that when I placed my order. And the date I was told to expect a restock and shipment has come and gone without a word from the vendor. At this point I would have been better off just cancelling my order instead of getting a price match and going with a different vendor. It's been over a week since I placed my order and still have no idea when it might arrive.

This review was modified by justin_ober on January 25 2016 11:57:14 AM

2016-01-07

"super fast secure shipping and great folks to do business with."

2016-01-04

"Absolutely excellent customer service. Especially when I was promptly notified of a temporary shortage on an item and given the option to cancel or wait, less than a week, for stock to come in. The online ordering process was easier than ordering a pizza. Love the fact they sent the password I had created to my email. Attention to detail and taking care of the customer drives return business like nothing else. I will definitely let others know."

2016-01-02

"EZ Vapes isn't a bad company but when I was set to have my vape sent to me, after to days of purchasing the vape and no shipping info something dragged me to call the costumer service to find out that they ran out in the vape I wanted and they were none coming in until a later time (possibly 1 to 2 weeks) and they asked if I wanted a refund or option to wait. Of course I got my refund and purchased the same vape at another store the same day. What if I never would've called, I would've been waiting on my vape for who knows how long."

2015-12-31

"ez is 1# 0n internet for me have made several orders in the past shipping is fast and when your not sure about something they are there in there lil pop up email window wich I find very helpful "

2015-12-29

"Item shipped sooner than expected and the order was correct."

This review was modified by keith5021 on December 29 2015 08:22:53 PM

2015-12-28

"Beware when/if you purchase from this seller. I placed an order on 10/15/15. The company called and told me the items were on backorder and the would be in the following week. On 11/5/15 I called to inquire about my order to be told yet again the items were still on backorder. On 11/11/15 I called to cancel my order and received a cancellation confirmation number via email. They did not actually refund my credit card until the 12/4/15."

2015-12-27

"Cancelled my order then called and told me it was on back order then recharged me again."

2015-12-24

"The delivery was fast and the product I bought is great!"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,639 merchant members.