• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Not only was I satisfied with the pricing and on-time delivery (as promised), I was quite impressed with the knowledgeable sales person I talked with. I'll be a frequent customer for sure!"

"I didnt receive the ginder or jar it was suppost to come with"

"I ordered on line , got my package quick and un-damaged I really like the product and I will order more products in the future...thank you"

"I was buying for a Christmas present. The website is very user friendly. The price was significantly lower than the stores in our area. When the package arrived it was exactly what I wanted and it took less than a week to arrive in Canada. The amber glass container was an unexpected bonus. Very satisfied!"

"Love this place great service fast shipping"

"I didn't yet receive my item when I got an email to review it, so I waited a couple more days to write my review.

There was a slight hiccup when ordering. I got a voicemail message saying that the wood mouthpiece (that was a free additional option) was no longer in available, and that I must have been ordering while the site was updating, as I could check back to see it was no longer an option. (As I checked at that time yes, that was true.) I was told I got a free shipping upgrade.
This prompted me to contact them, as I already had free shipping, and was wondering why they would say I was upgraded to something I already had upon checkout.
They agreed yes, I did have it already, and reiterated I must have checked out while the site was updating, and THEN said that it was either the mouthpiece or free shipping.
In the end it sounded shady to me, but I said no worries, and let it be.
When I checked out originally, I was allowed free shipping, a free grinder, and an option to choose from a few different mouthpieces for free (this was a big factor in me choosing to buy from them, all the freebies compared to other sites). I believe they then changed their options so that you do get either a selected mouthpiece, or free shipping. In my opinion I think that I should have got what I originally checked out on, and it wasn't fair to say it was one or the other, as I obviously checked out before it changed. For this reason I have given a lower rating.

As I just received my vapourizer today, it is still in charge mode, so I cannot comment on the vape itself. I can say that I also didn't get the free grinder, but that I contacted customer service and they apologized, and it will be shipped to me free of charge.
Also - I find that in order to know anything about this vapourizer you have to do online research, as I find the instructions that come with it very lacking.

"Oggi è arrivato il mio incrediboowl fantastico un esperienza di fumo davvero intensa e poi una tecnologia davvero molto all avanguardia.
Sono molto soddisfatto
grazie ancora
Giulio

"Very satisfied with the ordering and delivery process!!! Thank you. "

"Great pricing, Fast Delivery, Excellent Customer Service!"

"Best website to get vapes and any other needs from hands down. Never had such a wonderful customer service experience in my life."

" Fast and friendly. Customer service seemed to be on top
of any issues that arose when being shipped.

"5 stars.... you guys rock "

"Easy ordering
Quick shipping
Awesome customer service
Great website!!!
The glass parts were not broken when unpacked
I'll shop here from now on.

"Great stuff very fast shipping everything is just as described and matches what the reviews say. I have been vaping for about 6-8 months and tried several other vendors and found nobody has come close to the quality these folks offer with a fair price. "

"Quality product, fast shipping, reasonable pricing - what more could you ask from a company when making a purchase. Very satisfied."

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.