• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"from the time I ordered the product until the time I recieved it was fast and easy. It was a pleasure ordering from Evapes."

"All would have been great except for the long hang up with the delivery of the product. Other wise I could have top rated and I don't know how fair that is to EZ Vapes though, I feel the need to tell the truth."

"Fast shipping. Item was well protected in packaging. Fair prices on products and shipping."

"I was happy with which I was treated when I had an issue with order. Rest of shipment was mixed in with 'peanuts' in white box.

"Very professional and courteous. Fast and reliable. Will recommend and do business with them again. "

"Good web site, merchandise delivered quickly with good packageing, a fun place to shop for new and different items."

"They were really nice, When a color was not available at the time I placed the order . They called to ask me what color I would like instead, This slowed down the shipping time a bit ,so they went over the top and sent me the Fumo via 1 DAY PRIORITY,..TERRIFFIC !"

"AWESOME!!! Great store and merchandise!!!"

"The product is great works as described I really like my purchase my only complaint is the Amber storage jar received was cracked at the jar threads so I can not use it.would you consider sending another as a replacement? Otherwise you product is a good investment I am highly pleased with EZ capes! "

"I had doubt about the m420 mini. After I tried it for the first time MAN, I dont think I would smoke out of anything else AMAZING PIECE. Totally worth it. Thanks Eazy Vapes "

"Order came so quickly, very happy with this company and will buy more "

"Tryed to call for information about ny item when I got, got placed on hold so they could help another customer then hung up on. Disappointed for that "

"The incredibowl is incredible. The last pipe I will buy. Now the Thunderbird torch lighter insert, that's another story, doesn't work, even refilled with butane, thinking that was issue, buy it was not. Unsatisfied"

"Best service!!!!!!
The shipping was fast!
The product incredibowl m420 just as described
Is the best pruduct!!!

"Very Friendly. Great customer service"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.