• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"excellent they were very quick with delivery and they seem to communicate the way that everyone should just say what needs to be said ie: e-mail from them thanking me for my order seemed personal rather than computer generated and robot sounding that you get from alot of companies.....only thing I would suggest is selling some e-juice for under 5.00 as some sites do egmy vapor store (MVS) but I will continue to shop with EZVapes as I was really impressed with them
Donna McCuiston

"Best customer support I have ever had. Called to tell me that a product I had ordered was on backorder and that it should ship in the next day. They also upgraded one of my products for the extra time I had to wait."

"The color I ordered was sold out. I received a personal phone call informing me of that and giving me some options. They went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction! "

"What's not to like?!? Fast/free shipping. Excellent customer service.
EZVapes.com is literally my 1-stop-shop site for all of my products!

"I placed the order. Paid.
About a week later, was told via email that order was cancelled with no reason.
Had to login to website to find that you don't deliver to the country I live in....so why was I able to put an order in with my country in the drop down?
And now I've unsubscribed to you and I receive another email to rate your services??!
Think about it.....sorry. Don't mean to be rude but I'm quite annoyed....

"ordered 2 items and only one in stock instead of sending when it came in they wanted to charge shipping again for second item . Sorry not paying shipping twice . Product was as described and product was made good "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your review! However, we NEVER charge additional shipping if an item is not in stock and the customer wishes to have it shipped separately. Our rep contacted you to let you know this was a simple misunderstanding and we would ship the item at no extra charge if it was still wanted!”

"Great product, fast shipping."

"Great product (m420) fast shipping, great communication. Definitely reccomend! "

"They were great. Got an awesome package deal and customer service resolved my credit card issue speedily and in a friendly manner. "

"The website should be updated frequently so the customers know how much stock is available in the store. Other than that I had a fantastic experience!! Can't wait to order more!"

"processed order then sent me email, OUT OF STOCK. so i cancelled. "

"This was a very satisfied purchase for me. I love my product and received it on time and I would recommend anyone to purchase from here they are great.

Victor munoz

"Easy to maneuver around the site to find exactly what I wanted. Also they gave me a promo code to get an additional 15% off! I even ordered after 5 in the afternoon and still got my product in two days. I'm a happy camper"

"Customer service was great but the express shipping is a joke. Took three weeks to get my package. "

"The products was nice but not really durable,"

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.