Stores > Ezvapes.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

2016-04-28

After 7 days no product in my mailbox

"I placed my order on 4-20-16 and a couple days later I got an email stating I needed to call to verify some information. The person on the phone told me it would be a week to a week and half before my order shipped because I had such a big order. I ordered "Vape XL swing and battah, Candyman, and a rice crispies ejuice". It's 4-28-16 and no email yet stating it's shipped or otherwise. I've ordered from multiple different sites and having multiple different items ordered at one time and I had my complete order within 4-6 days. Not to impressed being this is my first time ordering from EZvapes.com and there seems too be such a complication with 3 items."

2016-04-25

Poor Delivery

"Ordered my package a week ago and still haven't received it after I purchased the 2-3 day delivery."

2016-04-19

Still has not even shipped!

"Ordered a couple weeks ago and still waiting for product to ship, I wouldn't recommend to anybody and hopefully I will receive my product eventually...!"

2016-04-14

Great biz!!!

"Looked all over. Couldn't find what I needed. This place had it. Excellent service with an exceptional price. Very helpful and friendly staff. This is my new go to place. ????????????????????! Thank U????"

2016-04-10

Easy as 1...2...3 :-)

"Couldn't have been any easier. I got my order a day before I expected it. Very happy customer ????"

2016-04-08

Waiting and waiting and waiting

"Where do I begin. Decoded to try ordering with this company even though all the bad reviews I've read on here. And low and behold. I got the famous call about my order being on backorder. No big. Was told on Monday it would ship by Friday. Today marks a month since I've placed my order and paying for priority shipping. Received today finally. Though I received it. Don't advertise your stock is in and ready to ship and you cannot fulfill orders. Will not use company again. Ordered mod milk. Strawberry milky. Very good. Other than that"

2016-04-07

Fantastic !

"Swift delivery. Wonderful customer service. Products as promised and great prices. Many thanks!"

2016-04-06

Not what i expected!

"Ordered a week ago and have yet to receive a notification that my package shipped. Being a US company u expect a speedy return, the exact opposite from ordering somewhere overseas.Highly disappointed."

2016-03-24

Broken Hearted

" I order a new pipe and then was told they didn't have any. And that would contact me if an when they get more of them. Why say you have something and after you get there money then tell you they don't have it?????"

2016-03-22

Small item messed up the quantity!

"Alright, so first off I ordered the Incredibowl m420 replacement screens on the ezvapes site and I was very happy with the price of $3.95 and the quantity of 12 screens that it came with. However, it took more than a week for my product to arrive and when it did arrive, I opened it and there was only ONE screen inside of the packaging. I do not know how they messed up such a simple order, but they did. Then, I proceeded to contact them via email twice, and call their customer service line. When I finally did speak to someone, he told me that there was no way that I received 1 screen because they are pre packaged. I argued my case and told him that it was true because I had no reason to make this up and I just wanted my order to be fixed. He just kept saying that there was nothing they can do and when I asked for a refund, he said they cannot refund screens. At this point, I was highly upset because of the insufficient customer service experience that I was receiving and I told him that I had video and photographic evidence that I could email to them if they did not believe me. But, he just kept saying there was nothing they can do and they could not send me another pack of screens or even the 11 that were missing from my order, but he said that they could send me a pack of screens if I ordered something else.. By now, I had it with all of these excuses and bullcrap so I just decided screw it, I'm just gonna cut my losses and not order from them ever again because of all this trouble I had went through and it just seemed like a TOTAL COMPLETE RAQUET! In the end, they ended up cancelling my order and refunded my money back to my card, which was somewhat satisfactory.. but it still did not make up for the amount of time I had to wait for such a minuscule item as well as the hassle I had to go through just to get this matter resolved. (This is why I've always been leery of buying items online) *BUYER BEWARE*"

2016-03-22

"wish there was faster delivery services "

2016-03-14

No Vape yet

"I have not received my herb vapor but the service was good it was quick and easy ????????????????"

2016-03-09

Avoid.

"Ordered placed Jan 31. Informed item was on backorder. Decided to cancel, and was told it would be a few days. Still no refund so contacted again Feb 18. Was told they would need to contact their billing department. Still no refund so contacted again Mar 5. No response. Opened dispute with credit card company."

2016-03-08

waiting for shipment

"only problem i had was the item i ordered wasnt in stock didnt find out til a few days later decided to stick with them and wait for the item to ship to them "

This review was modified by ChrisMinen on March 08 2016 03:30:24 PM

2016-03-07

best customer service

"start to finish best customer service "

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.