• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I made my order and have had a great service from this company. They stand behind therre products or money back and have items ordered when in a few days.. Great company for online purchases."

"Was happy they only charged me once even tho my phone tryed to order more. Thats was appreciate . But then I get a email telling me there sold out and Ive have to wait tell restocking is done and then they will send what I ordered . When I got the first email telling me that they cancelled my orders . They should have also emailed me telling me that the item was sold out so they should have canceled my oder so I can get it from someone who has the items in stock . "

"Quick accurate delivery. Very satisfied "

"Fast shipping...very impressed with the product. Well done!"

"Item stated "in stock". Got a call from Evapes stating the item was out of stock. "

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Our sincere apologies for your experience! As our site states: "While we strive to keep our in and out of stock product listed accurately sometimes despite our best efforts there may be times when the product, or specific color of a product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping for a complete refund or choose to wait until the item(s) you ordered are restocked. Customers can call anytime during normal business hours for up to the minute stock status on any product listed on our website." Please reconsider your negative feedback, and thank you for taking the time to submit a review!”

"Ezvapes had a great experience. Easy to use website with more then enough brands, juices, products, etc. "

"Never recieved the product that I ordered and paid for."

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Hello Sarah, I looked up your order and see your order has in fact been delivered! Please consider updating or removing your negative feedback, or contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you!”

"The site was easy to use and I received my order in less then a week,
I would recommend them to others

"Everything was great! Thnx!"

"Fast service and quality product!"

"awesome product!!! just what I needed."

"It is now the eight day since placing my order and I still have not received the products. "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! Your order was placed the afternoon of July 24th, was then shipped on July 28th and delivered on August 1st, which was the 6th business day. While we strive to ship most orders the same day or within 24 hours, sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not able to do so. Please accept our sincere apologies for the slight delay in shipping your order!”

"I am extremely happy with EZVAPES.COM. They are professional, fast and have excellent customer service. I have my order at my doorstep in 2 days, couldn't ask for anything more.

This has been my second purchase through ezvapes.com and will be ordering many many more times.

All I can say is 5 STAR SERVICE so give them a try as you will be back again!

"I was very satisfied with the product that I ordered was surprised with what I received was even better that i expected "

"not what I expected from order because pictures dont show everything"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.