• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Part of my order did not arrive. And was out of stock! I wasn't given a time when it might arrive. Customer service made sure to remind me the grinder was (FREE) but for what I can tell how it works. It's a $70.00 dollar pipe with an internal lighter.
So I don't believe anything is free. A bic lighter and pipe would cost about $15.00. Maybe a grinder would make it work better? But I wouldn't know. And I really didn't feel customer service cared. Besides telling me I could buy a grinder from them. Yea! Ok..Lol..
Sincerely unhappy.
John.

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the review! We apologize that the free acrylic grinder was out of stock at the time of purchase. As we explained, our policy is to ship the paid items on a given order if a freebie is unavailable, and ship the freebie separately free of charge when it is restocked so the order is not delayed. This policy is listed on our site here: http://ezvaporizers.com/billing-shipping/info_12.html We are sorry for any inconvenience!”

"Great customer service. Speedy delivery. Product genuine and as advertised. Will purchase again. Thanks!"

"This is my second purchase with ezvapes. Love the customer service and the products deliver as advertised."

"I wanted an incredibowl i420 right angled bowl and they didn't have the one I want"

"Everything was shipped on time and packaged perfectly. No complaints and the bonuses are a nice perk. "

"I am just throwing out my personal "2 cents" based on my first and highly favorable experience with the EZvapes company. I am quite sure that ordering strictly on line with this business is solid and easy to do, however I chose the personal way to order, by doing this on the phone. I spoke with a very knowledgeable fellow, and felt so taken care of. The item arrived from the East coast to Los Angeles in only a few days, and besides being thrilled with what I purchased, I have noted that their pricepoint across the board is more attractive than any other on line sites I have been to. EZvapes has totally earned my loyalty."

"works as it was advertised,thank you"

"did not get products yet?"

"You did the best you could, and informed me that my pipe would take longer due to the black colored pipes being out of stock but regardless it will take a month to get the pipe I wanted without any discount or complimentary screens at least. It's fair but not a great experience. "

"All items were explained in detail. The prices are reasonable and upon receiving the merchandise, I was very pleased. I am very happy with the products I purchased."

"Ezvapes.com is without a doubt the best online pipe store there is. I absolutely love them !! I had a very small issue with one of my orders and needless to say, it was resolved the very best way possible. I also appreciate the personal touch when it comes to their customer relations. Ezvapes.com is nothing short of class as far as customer service is concerned. Their product selection is second to none and their shipping times are fantastic. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate having Ezvapes.com around. I'm definitely a customer for life and I'll be purchasing more pipes (and other smoking supplies) in the future. Ezvapes.com rocks out loud !!"

"Fast delivery, EZVapes rocks."

"Super satisfied with this site and product. Fast shipping to boot! Def will order again and they even included a coupon. "

"Great customer service, awesome freebies, and just plain good deals lol"

" A great transaction, fast and friendly. They even called me to make sure they had my address correct before they sent it out the door. very quickly corrected, not even affecting shipping time."

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.