• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-08-02

"awesome product!!! just what I needed."

2015-07-31

"It is now the eight day since placing my order and I still have not received the products. "

2015-07-31

"I am extremely happy with EZVAPES.COM. They are professional, fast and have excellent customer service. I have my order at my doorstep in 2 days, couldn't ask for anything more.

This has been my second purchase through ezvapes.com and will be ordering many many more times.

All I can say is 5 STAR SERVICE so give them a try as you will be back again!"

2015-07-30

"I was very satisfied with the product that I ordered was surprised with what I received was even better that i expected "

2015-07-30

"not what I expected from order because pictures dont show everything"

2015-07-29

"I cannot say anything bad about this device. I have always wanted a mod of this type and finally decided to get one. I love the carbon fiber body, the ability to see what wattage I set it to and the overall functionality of the ESP.
I could go on forever about this, but if you're reading this, and have been teetering about buying the ESP 30w, you will not be disappointed! I recommend it.

2015-07-27

"Neglected to tell me the item I ordered was out of stock until a week later when time was of the essence. Offered to ship priority but it wouldn't have come in time. Would've just changed the color of my order if I had known sooner but instead ended up not making a purchase at all. 3 stars for attempting to make good."

2015-07-25

"the only comment is a funny one in that I was asked to review the items before they arrived :-)"

2015-07-25

"I'm just very satisfied with the people, service,everything.great place"

2015-07-24

"They did not have the item I ordered. And they did not let me know they were out of stock until the next week. And I have not received my refund yet. The order was cancelled 4 days ago. "

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! We accept full responsibility for your poor experience and apologize for the inconvenience. Sometimes an item can become unavailable unexpectedly despite our best efforts to keep stock on hand. Your refund has been submitted and should appear on your account within 24 hours. Please contact us if you need any further assistance.”

2015-07-20

"This dugout rocks! Two places to store stash and a poker. The grinder hitter is the best I've ever hit out of. One load will do the trick instead of several from the smaller wooden versions. And the bottom where you place your lips doesn't get hot. Easy to clean. Super clever. Love it. I will be getting another for my husband. Hope the silver one is in stock then. "

2015-07-15

"Was a great product, exactly what I wanted. I'll be back for sure!"

2015-07-11

"Everything was delivered in a timely and prompt fashion and I'm very satisfied with your product"

2015-07-08

"Took 7 days ! Just to ship ! Still have to wait 3-5 business days , just for a grinder , definitely looking somewhere else never again"

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! After looking into your order I can see that your item shipped within 3 business days of purchase and has been delivered. While we strive to ship all orders same day or within 24 hours, it can take up to 72 hours on rare occasions - which is stated on our website. Just the same we sincerely apologize for the slight delay in processing your order and any inconvenience it may have caused!”

2015-07-01

"I recommend this company to anyone I can. I am very impressed with their customer service and fast delivery. Verry professional and will find you what you want. Fast shipping received my tracking number same day and within two days I had my package. I even missed a detail in my order, received an email to call. When I called the same person who sent me the email answered. I know I hate going thru call centers, this company works directly with you. That's something you don't hear of often anymore. 10 star "

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.