• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I am very satisfied with my most recent purchase. I've ordered twice from EZvapes and both times my item arrived in just 2 days and was exactly as described. I will definitely be ordering again from them."

"Great people to do business with!! Great products, and really fast service "

"Excellent customer service, worked with me when they did not have the color I wanted in stock."

"The product was fantastic, but even though it was ordered with 3 day shipping it took 5 business days to get here. That's the only downside. They also sent me a free grinder and stash jar, very sweet of them. I'll for sure buy from them again. "

"Thank you for my evape. LOVE it, and also love the extra goodies. Thank you, very much. "

"Good communication, but took a while to ship. I was told two different times my order would take longer than anticipated. Esvapes did call twice to inform me of this which I appreciated. I understand things happen, but they did do their best to keep me informed. "

"Great prices and offers, quick problem resolution and shipping.
9.5/10

"I received my order quickly and I am extremely satisfied with.my product. I would recommend your site to anyone."

"I'm Totally Satisfied with my purchase from ya'll..I will be spending more money with ya'll.. Thank You So Much For Your Help ,Have a Great Day.!"

"The entire experience, from my initial visit to the website to receiving the product and actually using it for the first time, has been very VERY pleasant and satisfying. I would not hesitate to order again, and will not hesitate to recommend EZVapes to anyone. Thank you for getting it right!"

"Shipping paperwork stated that an acrylic grinder would be included.

The acrylic grinder was not in the box.

"Shipping was quick and prices are very reasonable. Overall, great online shopping experience. "

"I did recieve my full order apon delivery and it is now going on a week and still havent revieved the rest of my order "

"Order turned up within 6 days from the US to the UK so super fast delivery over Xmas and new year which was great. Only problem I had was when I placed my order I would get 2 free gifts with the mini incredibowl which was a mini grinder and mini amber glass, but only the amber glass turned up but other then that I was satisfied with the order because it was only a $2 grinder anyway. "

"Great prices fast free shipping friendly helpful customer service and support website layout is really what sets them apart everything is so organized a wide variety of vapes and herb pipes and grinders etc. Really anything you need they got and at a discount most likely would recommend"

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.