Stores > Ezvapes.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-11

Just one big headache.

"This website hasn't answered any phone calls nor emails. The most I got was an email asking me to call and verify some information. I called and it went straight to voice mail. I'll be pushing for a refund. I've waited 5 days for an automated response. They don't answer their calls at all. This website does not deserve business."

This review was modified by elverde.nguyen on November 11 2016 01:24:47 PM

2016-10-02

Terrible customer service!

"It took almost a month for my order to come in. I called twice about my order and was given the excuse that one bottle of juice was available but the other was not. When I called the second time, they told me the order would be shipped within a week. I asked them if it could be shipped overnight at their expense and was told "no, because it would cost what the juice cost." My total was almost $40 for 2 bottles of juice. I SERIOUSLY doubt it cost $40 to send two bottles overnight. I will not order from this business again. No apology was given by the staff. "

2016-09-02

Over a week later no package but says delivered

"I'm still awaiting my package. I ordered on the 24th of August and it's now 2nd of September. I did NOT click on waive signature but yet it shows that I waived signature. I did not. I will call during business hours to see where my order is but very frustrating not to have gotten it yet.
As far as prices and selection I am extremely pleased with everything else.
I'm just aggravated my order has not got here and you would think with priority shipping it would be here. Poor customer service, I was just given an excuse that they were busy but over a week later I do not have my juice. I probably will pay the extra money to do business with another company with more urgency to ship my package as well as actually receive it. Sorry for the low rating but I think it's necessary to show that without customers a business is not a business. Please take care of us

2016-08-21

?

"Been a week and haven't even received an email confirming the odr was even processed. Still waiting on my delivery

2016-08-21

a little late

"it is 8/21/16 still don't have what I ordered"

2016-08-06

Never delivered!!

"Called for verification and got voicemail every time. No customer service call backs and no package. It has been 1 full week since ordering with a 3 day expected shipping wait."

2016-08-02

Where's my order??

"So its been two weeks, still haven't received any updates on my order. Pretty much took the money and now I'm sitting here waiting for... I'm not really sure."

2016-07-26

Don't buy anything here

"Communication is terrible, shipping takes forever, they don't respond to emails. Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

This review was modified by Member123456 on July 28 2016 09:07:02 PM

2016-07-24

Ordered something and out of stock

"Ordered juice from them and they took payment then next day they write me a email telling me to call them so they can tell me they are out of stock on what i ordered and it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get it back and i think they should have offered me some stuff free or a really really good discount on what i ordered. I oldered 100$ worth now its been 8 days and havent heard anything from them if they got anymore or what not. Usually companies make up for something that was there fault. "

2016-07-21

I can get stuff from Ca. In 3 days with FREE SHIPPING!!!

"I ordered 6weeks + ago, and still have not received anything, a friend also ordered around the same time, canceled his order because of the long wait and still has not been refunded his money, I just want to see exactly how much longer this is going to take, I know I'll get it eventually (or at least I hope) haven't even received anything from my original order, they have not offered me anything for this inconvenience "

2016-07-14

Very disapointed

"I am writing this review on the 14th of july, weeks after placing an order and paying for it. What upsets me the most is that 2 days after ordering from them, ( I placed my order on the 26th of June) I received a call from them. It was to inform me that even tho it said orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours, unless it's a holiday, or a busy time of the year, that my order would not ship for another week. I review juice and mods online, and while this was a setback and disappointed, it was something that could be dealt with. The next week came and went tho with no confirmation of shipment, so today I called, 2 1/2 weeks since my order, and was told it could be the 22nd before it gets sent to me. Another of my main complaint with this site is, if you don't have something in stock, say so or don't list it. Had I known that it would be a month after ordering from them before I would get my order I never would have placed iy and I especially don't like getting called by a company so that they can lie to me about when they are going to ship to me."

2016-07-14

At last ...

"Finally spoke with someone today, not only did they resolve the issue but made some adjustments not to my order as well. Great customer service, would use this site again. Great people !"

This review was modified by SAILHOOKER on July 16 2016 05:49:49 AM

2016-07-08

Warning! They steal money foreign customers!!

"I made an order 30.05 and as I am a new customer, I was told to send in the mail a few documents they need, which I did. I have not received confirmation for a few days and later learned that the order is canceled. they did not like my documents. I was told : wait for the money 5 days. Today 40 passed!! I wrote 2 letters with question "Where is my money?". Somebody called me some days ago and tell me "Everything will be ok", but nothing changed!"

This review was modified by Vadim.Sh on July 08 2016 04:41:03 AM

2016-07-06

Back to the future

"This product will be a safe and reliable product towards my vaping. Thanks!"

2016-06-21

"Ordering is easy but delivery is a bit on the slow side. Ordered a week ago and still no email update on when it will be shipped. "

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ezvapes.com is not a merchant member
Ezvapes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!