• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Confusion with shipping ; one product needed seperate shipping. Everyone was friendly and helpful."

"Best experience in a long time, easy order, fast delivery and nice people too
can't ask for than that - except good quality at a very reasonable price
Ezvapes.com got all that too!

"Advertised same day shipping on all orders over $50 and placed before 4 p.m. eastern. I placed my order on a Saturday and it was well over $50, my ordered didn't ship till Tuesday night. So definantly not same day shipping. And either no one who ordered Monday got their advertised same day shipping OR they pushed my orders priority way back and filled orders they took Monday, which seems much more likely. Also didn't include one of the items that was suppose to come with my order and showed up on my packing slip. I called and they said it was out of stock but on the way, I still have yet to recieve it. Their phone customer support was professional, but their apologies don't erase the bad experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Hello! As explained when you contacted us via chat and subsequently via telephone, while most orders do ship same day our terms clearly state that we cannot guarantee same day shipping as issues can occur which are beyond our control, including high order volume which was the case here. We are not open on the weekends, so your order entered the shipping queue on Monday and was shipped Tuesday, which is within 24 hours. Apologies for any confusion. :)”

"It was awesome to get a discount on the product and then have it shipped with in a few days!
I will definitely shop with you guys again!

"good product, but delivery was slow, then again it is the holiday season. I will use them again"

"Best experience shopping online . I emailed a question thinking I accidentally placed to orders and the response time was quick.. Shipping time was awesome also loved that a signature was required.. This is a gift so can't review product yet ... But overall packaging was great .. will definitely recommend this web site to all

"I received my order from Ezvapes.com (Fumo Pipe) in a little bit better time I would have expected.
The Black Friday discount was Better than I expected:)
I was kept updated with order, shipping and tracking info. Yeah, so definitely 5 stars.

"Quality product at a great price delivered in a timely manner."

"I can't really say u ran out of new pruduct still waiting to try sorry "

"This is the best pipe ever. The shipping was great. If u have a magazine of all your products please send one to me."

"I ordered from them because they sell the "incredibowl" and I needed screens for that, however their 1/2 inch screens still need to be trimmed to fit. The screens are fine, the price was right and they came right away -- it was just that they
were a taste too big.

"Very simple to use. Thanks"

"Site was easy to navigate and shipping was faster than expected "

"They are quick to correct any errors. Customer service is good."

"Not only was I satisfied with the pricing and on-time delivery (as promised), I was quite impressed with the knowledgeable sales person I talked with. I will be a frequent customer for sure!"

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.