• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Sellers chat helped me get the best decision for the budget I have.
They even called me to check the phone and address coordination invitation! This has not happened to me in my life out of nowhere I ordered financed.

Finally excellent service with good people who love to help! And great prices! :)

"Quick delivery, exactly as ordered very pleasant experience. "

"Was initially disappointed when my order did not ship out for four days. Not even an explanation why. When I called and spoke with Jared he handled all of my concerns like a professional. Made this customer happy.
The product was of high quality and well worth the money, which you can find most places. The customer service is why I will continue to shop at EZVapes thanks to Jared. Guy deserves a bonus.

"Order processing and shipment happened quick with good communication

thanks

"I ordered my promethius pocket pipe with oil kit and at the point of checkout it offered a space case for 15$ extra ... Order was missing the grinder ????"

"Service and shipping were great. Very happy with the stealth coils work excellent "

"I received all of my products that I ordered within 2 days very satisfied with how fast it was shipped out thanks again ezvapes"

"Nice unit, the charge doesn't last as long as I think it should. The cleaning tool broke like the third time it was used. But still a decent unit. I would purchase again."

"My experience was great my order showed up when they said it would. "

"My on-line purchase was easy and I'm quite satisfied with the product.

Thank you for a rapid and complete shopping experience along with a trouble-free delivery!

"THE ARIZER SOLO UNIT, THAT I ORDERED WAS TO COME WITH A CARRYING CASE and A CAR ADAPTER; NEITHER WAS INCLUDED IN MY ORDER.

MEANWHILE, THE ARIZER SOLO UNIT, WHICH WAS DELIVERED TO ME DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. I PURCHASED THIS AS A PORTABLE UNIT. BUT, IT DOES NOT WORK, UNLESS IT IS PLUGGED DIRECTLY INTO THE WALL VIA THE AC ADAPTER.

AFTER PROPERLY CHARGING THE BATTERY & UNIT OVERNIGHT, I INFORMED EZVAPE , THAT THE BATTERY FOR THE UNIT REFUSED TO HOLD A CHARGE & IT DID NOT WORK, AS IT SHOULD... THEY REFUSED TO HELP and DIRECTED ME TO CONTACT ARIZER... THEY HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO REPLY.

"Orderd and they called me two days later for confirmation on credit card so they delayed order from Being shipped had to call back and cancelled my order"

"The product was as described and of good quality. I just did not know when to expect to receive it. Other than that, everything was good. "

"Item was ordered on Sunday. Normally ship out next business day. Turns out item was out of stock and not mentioned on webpage. It is now Friday and no update on order progress but credit card still charged. There should be no charge until Item is shipped"

"order was apparently out of stock; with no idea of when it would be back in stock- didn't mention this when I ordered the product."

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.