• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I am very happy with my items, all great, excellent service."

"One word, horrible, bought a 190.00 atmos vaporizerfor my wife's birthday from this company that never vaped and could never get the battery to charge. Long story short ezvap told us that they couldn't help us and we had to contact atmos if we wanted to do anything about this. The guy we talked to said I quote"i guess you want to return it and get your money back after you have already opened it".REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS! ! PLEASE THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, I PLAN ON TAKING THIS AS FAR AS THEY WANT TO GO. I will stay in touch and let everyone know what happens, it's already been over a month and nothing has happened. "

"Love this company! Thanks Jared "

"everything came fast and exactly what i ordered"

"Great prices, fast shipping, easy to use website. will definitely recommend and use myself again!."

"My pipes arrived in three days. To be honest I was somewhat surprised. I am currently waiting for notification that an "Out of Stock" item is back in stock."

"I am very pleased with my purchase. I have order items like the the increadbowl 420 and everything is always shiped on time and I have yet to have a bad experience."

"Fast shipping, correct color and product. lots of coupon codes. For the people. Thanks. "

"The product works perfect and was delivered extremely fast! Very happy and will definitely shop here again!! Thanks "

"Good service easy transaction. Product came as advertised. All types of coupons to use on current purchase. Shipping is lightning fast. "

"The product was as described. There was a delay at the post office where it originated from, delaying delivery, but I'm pleased with ezvapes prompt service. "

"This item was exactly as described and I am one very happy customer!!!!! Now that I have become familiar with this seller, I will never purchase this type of item from any other store but Ezvapes.com!!! Gotta love 'em!!!!"

"Industry standard. Fast, secure, reliable. I'll be a returning customer for similar products. "

"Was a slight hiccup in the billing process(my fault) but then my package arrived in 3 days."

"like the product variety and the prices."

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.