• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The product was as described and received it within the time frame given for processing and shipping. I will definitely do business with Ezvapes.com in the future. "

"Well they had to call me I guess to verify it was me who placed the order and to tell me they were out of one thing I ordered. The order took a minute to get to me, and afterward I was disappointed. Two of the items didn't work at all. One lighter came with no fluid at all in it. Cheap stuff..."

"Everything arrived just as promised !
Pleasant experience !

"pleased with my order, price was good, arrived quickley and product is as decribed"

"Excellent customer service. I love making business with EZVapes."

"Great prices and service!"

"great products at a GREAT PRICE along with super fast shipping Im glad to have found this site"

"Excellent. fast. Good quality.would recommend and use again"

"excellent delivery time quality product"

"Site is terrible! Selling products not in stock? Never returning and advising friends to do the same."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! While we strive to keep stock levels accurate "up-to-the-minute" on all the 1000+ items we stock, despite our best efforts this is not always possible. This is clearly stated on our site. We sincerely apologize that the coils you purchased sold out before your order could be shipped and that you had to be refunded. It was surely not intentional!”

"It took a while to get to me but that was because they were waiting for the glass replacement kit I ordered with the pyp. They answered my e-mail very quickly with a PERSONAL PHONE CALL! And offered to ship the pyp right away.How cool to actually speak to a human being in real time. Thank you EZvapes!!!!! Oh, and the pyp is better than expected. I like it better than the much larger Titan (which I also love.)"

"Works great. Love the sleek design."

"Was what it was supposed to be"

"Excellent product, fast shipping."

"its the best dugout I ever had and would and will recommend it to everyone I know.I love the glass bat that comes with it.its a great smoker.can't say enough good about it.Thanks"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.