• Customer Support: 855-EZ-VAPES

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"EZVapes.com was fine...GREAT DEAL I GOT!! Fast shipping!! Just the item was damaged in transit I guess. My White Rhino Mini was broken when I got it. But the part that was broken wasn't covered under warranty but White Rhino replaced it anyway....so I guess I'm happy with the product and the company!! "

"Very good, polite, easy, spoke good English, would deffinently buy from you again."

"Great place to buy from with a huge variety

"Just as promised. The product fit the description very well."

" I am very pleased with my purchase of the iTaste VRT! It was the Best price I have seen anywhere and it was delivered very fast! This is a top notch outfit!
I Love my new VRT! it is a major upgrade from the Vision Spinner II. It is awesome to run it in VW mode because I have several tanks that i change in my rotation thru the day, and I do not have to change my voltage for the different coils because it does it automatically and it stays at my sweet spot for Vaping. Also this thing is built like a TANK!
Great Job EZVAPE!

"It hasn't come in yet but apparently it's on it's way..."

"item out of stock. No indication of availability?"

"product was out of stock causing a delay in product delivery. Other wise, it's always a pleasure doing business with staff."

"Excellent customer service."

"Just got it today and it's amazing!!!!"

"Although I've received the product in an astonishing short period of time. The product was defective. I had taken the product down to a local smoke shop where they actually disassembled the product and tried various methods to get it to work for me before contacting ezvapes customer service and found Jared , he was no help told me that It could be a multitude of things and had me on hold for 90% of the call only to come back on the line to totally forget what we were talking about. As a first time customer and a person whom is trying to quit smoking I didn't need this frustration in the beginning. I will never buy again from this site I will be giving Millennium Smoke Shop All of my business from here on. They stood by to help me when the seller wouldn't. If any consumers get to read this, leave this site it is not worth the effort of throwing away $87 with these guys and getting blown off by Jared. Personally I don't even think he knew what he was talking about by how many times I was on hold. Millennium smoke shop has everything you need and customer service is awesome there."

"fast! delivery ball good"

"I've been using them for a week now and love them. My only complaint is my white rhino ejuice wasn't full. My other one was... Other than that it's great!"

"this little guy give big clouds and work super one thing to remember the air hole goes all the way threw so you might get some weed in your mouth."

"Quick and easy. Also a great product."

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.