• Ezvapes.com Ezvapes.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Best around Great quality and fabulous people "

"so far so good, nice quality and appears durable"

"I received my vaporizer pen a couple of days ago and it works very well so far. It took some extra time for the order to get to me as it apparently was out of stock when I placed the order... It took about a week longer to get it in the mail however I received calls and emails keeping me updated as to the status of the order. That doesn't happen very often :).. and as it is, I have waited much longer for orders that were in stock and shipped on whatever schedule the vendor was following. Thanks"

"Its a good piece but it's a personal size. I thought it would have been a little bigger but it is no problem and at no fault to them. "

"It would of been nice to get an email update after I ordered my product, that they where out of stock and where waiting on the next shipment to come in to send my package out. But after contacting them they called me and told me what the hold up was and that it would ship out the day their restock came in."

"The staff there is courteous, friendly, and knowledgable about the products they sell. They also fast, affordable shipping and warrant the merchandise carried."

"Ezvapes Rocks! They have competent customer service, top quality products and better assortment of Incredibowls colors than any other website."

"Took a few days to ship my order, but when I contacted them via email they immediately called me to let me know they were a little backed up on orders because of their recent sale. Insured me it would ship in the next day or so. It shipped the next day and even though shipping is free it was shipped 2 day priority mail. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service and prices."

"Very impressed with this product and have already recommended it to several friends. the only issue I have is that when I received the package my invoice stated that my grinder was included but I did not receive it. Would have given it a five star review if all of the contents that were promised to me were shipped to me."

"I will definitely order from them again. Very satisfied with my order and experience with this company!!!"

"fast and very courteous just as described"

"Had a choice of free over night shipping or free case choose shipping upgrade. Placed order on Friday and received on Thursday. So it took me six days or I should say 4 business days to get order. Very slow in processing orders."

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

ezvaporizers, Ezvapes.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your order, sometimes despite our best efforts we can fall a bit behind due to high order volume. We sincerely appreciate your business!”

"just what i odered-good job"

"Best price on the Internet , fast shipping, exactly what I ordered. What more could a purchaser ask for.... I have already recommended them to a number of friends."

"Product selection was very good, Seller communication was excellent, price was great and shipping was incredibly fast. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!"

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.