Stores > Ezvapes.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ezvapes.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-12

Scammers!

"Beware, they are the same company as nextdayvapes.com. They stole my $120! Took my money and disappeared. "

2017-07-08

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Ordered my item over a week ago, they emailed me to verify something. I called them back 2 minutes after the email was received and the phone just rings and rings. They never answer calls, don't ship out your item and steal your money. These people need to be shut down."

2017-06-06

Good To Deal With

"So I placed an order and then looked at the past reviews. I was worried to say the least. I left a message and Jarad called me back quickly. I was assured my order was going out Monday and it did. Had it by Tuesday. (I live pretty close) So for me I rate them excellent based on the quick shipping and the fact all my calls were returned promptly. Box also came with a 2017 10% off discount code. Thanks !
Update 6/26/17 Ordered 2 more times from them with no issues. Both times shipping was on time and I received my orders quickly !

BuglassWentler's Avatar

5th ward Houston TX
2017-05-15

Was good

"What I ordered got here on time "

2016-12-17

Worst shop ever

"Terrible contact, wiatin for item more then 2 weeks and all i can hear is bullshit around chrismtas rush bla bla bla.... i dont think im gonna get my item or my money. **** THEM SO MUCH!"

2016-11-11

Just one big headache.

"This website hasn't answered any phone calls nor emails. The most I got was an email asking me to call and verify some information. I called and it went straight to voice mail. I'll be pushing for a refund. I've waited 5 days for an automated response. They don't answer their calls at all. This website does not deserve business."

2016-10-02

Terrible customer service!

"It took almost a month for my order to come in. I called twice about my order and was given the excuse that one bottle of juice was available but the other was not. When I called the second time, they told me the order would be shipped within a week. I asked them if it could be shipped overnight at their expense and was told "no, because it would cost what the juice cost." My total was almost $40 for 2 bottles of juice. I SERIOUSLY doubt it cost $40 to send two bottles overnight. I will not order from this business again. No apology was given by the staff. "

2016-09-02

Over a week later no package but says delivered

"I'm still awaiting my package. I ordered on the 24th of August and it's now 2nd of September. I did NOT click on waive signature but yet it shows that I waived signature. I did not. I will call during business hours to see where my order is but very frustrating not to have gotten it yet.
As far as prices and selection I am extremely pleased with everything else.
I'm just aggravated my order has not got here and you would think with priority shipping it would be here. Poor customer service, I was just given an excuse that they were busy but over a week later I do not have my juice. I probably will pay the extra money to do business with another company with more urgency to ship my package as well as actually receive it. Sorry for the low rating but I think it's necessary to show that without customers a business is not a business. Please take care of us

2016-08-21

?

"Been a week and haven't even received an email confirming the odr was even processed. Still waiting on my delivery

2016-08-21

a little late

"it is 8/21/16 still don't have what I ordered"

2016-08-06

Never delivered!!

"Called for verification and got voicemail every time. No customer service call backs and no package. It has been 1 full week since ordering with a 3 day expected shipping wait."

2016-08-02

Where's my order??

"So its been two weeks, still haven't received any updates on my order. Pretty much took the money and now I'm sitting here waiting for... I'm not really sure."

2016-07-26

Don't buy anything here

"Communication is terrible, shipping takes forever, they don't respond to emails. Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

2016-07-24

Ordered something and out of stock

"Ordered juice from them and they took payment then next day they write me a email telling me to call them so they can tell me they are out of stock on what i ordered and it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get it back and i think they should have offered me some stuff free or a really really good discount on what i ordered. I oldered 100$ worth now its been 8 days and havent heard anything from them if they got anymore or what not. Usually companies make up for something that was there fault. "

2016-07-21

I can get stuff from Ca. In 3 days with FREE SHIPPING!!!

"I ordered 6weeks + ago, and still have not received anything, a friend also ordered around the same time, canceled his order because of the long wait and still has not been refunded his money, I just want to see exactly how much longer this is going to take, I know I'll get it eventually (or at least I hope) haven't even received anything from my original order, they have not offered me anything for this inconvenience "

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ezvapes.com is not a merchant member
Ezvapes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!