Stores > Ezvapes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

2016-06-21

"Ordering is easy but delivery is a bit on the slow side. Ordered a week ago and still no email update on when it will be shipped. "

2016-06-15

could not be easier.

"The price is just the right size for me."

2016-06-09

"Customer service was great, but the fact that it has been almost a month since I placed my order is a little disheartening. I realize some of the product was out of stock, but was told it would be in within the week. I have not received an email stating when the product will be shipped, I have received nothing. I really like the products you have, but I have had to go elsewhere and buy my ejuice because it takes so long for you to ship. I can honestly say, I don't know if I will order from you anymore. One order was placed on the 16th of May and the other was the 19th of May. You certainly charged my credit card right away, but I'm still waiting on my order."

2016-06-08

Wow...... REALLY!

"I made my perches on 5/27/16 it is now 6/08/16 and still no word of it's been shipped or what's going on with the delay instead I'm asked to review it!?!? Wow what a joke! REALLY......! What would you honestly like me to review???"

2016-06-07

Blowin' smoke

"When ordered, the product was readily available. Received a phone call saying it was not, and would take a couple of weeks to fill. E-mailed me back my sigh-up info which included a printout of my Password? Never seen this before but was informed it was their SOP."

2016-06-03

"My selection was on back order. They quickly called & emailed to let me know it was delayed so NO I wuld not be getting NEXT DAY DELIVERY, so I cancelled the order. I WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN THO & most likely using EZVapes cuz I did like their selection, prices, & customer service"

2016-06-01

Okay

"Somewhat satisfied. Disappointed i had to call to 'confirm order', tho"

Could've been better

"Shipment took longer than expected"

2016-05-11

The worst customer service in the WORLD!

"I placed my order and expected to receive a shipment notification. I waited 10 days and nothing. I called the company and they had to go "find" my order because clearly as he checked his system he could not see where it was. After checking the warehouse he says it will be processed today.

Really, so since you made the mistake ship it to me overnight. " No we can't do that" Really you made the mistake and you don't want to make it right with the customer?

This company **** and is ill managed.

This review was modified by CRLU on May 11 2016 08:24:47 AM

Yahoo

"Was able to fugure everything out no issues thanks so much will be back "

2016-05-09

EzVapes Rocks

"Great product, great price, quick delivery. "

2016-05-05

Don't waste your time, I repeat don't waste your time..

"I placed an order for a m420 incredibowl with a (free grinder) on April 2, 2016. It was suppose to be 2-3 days to be shipped. After those 3 days I checked the process. My status of the order was Order Approved (Processing). Then I was getting worried because I check the next week and the status was the same thing. I then called them and the person on the phone told me they are getting new shipment in, but why wasn't it stated that it was out of stock in the beginning? Well after that phone call I didn't bother them till next week. Guess what, the status is the same thing. No tracking number and what so ever. Now I was getting frustrated and tried calling again, and no one answered. Starting to think this was a scam. Well another week passed and still no update.. But then the next month, May 2, 2016 I got a shipping number and today it arrived on May 5, 2016. I opened the package and saw my incredibowl m420; however, I didn't receive the (free grinder). Lesson learned, never to buy from this website ever again. Not professional at all. "

This review was modified by KHuynnh21 on May 05 2016 05:51:51 PM

2016-05-05

Zero stars to the order in transit for a month.

"Still waiting to revive my product. I was charged and then told they had to reprocessing payment. The oder was to be filled within the week. However, I still have not received a tracking number. "

2016-04-28

After 7 days no product in my mailbox

"I placed my order on 4-20-16 and a couple days later I got an email stating I needed to call to verify some information. The person on the phone told me it would be a week to a week and half before my order shipped because I had such a big order. I ordered "Vape XL swing and battah, Candyman, and a rice crispies ejuice". It's 4-28-16 and no email yet stating it's shipped or otherwise. I've ordered from multiple different sites and having multiple different items ordered at one time and I had my complete order within 4-6 days. Not to impressed being this is my first time ordering from EZvapes.com and there seems too be such a complication with 3 items."

2016-04-25

Poor Delivery

"Ordered my package a week ago and still haven't received it after I purchased the 2-3 day delivery."

Share Ezvapes.com's store rating

Ezvapes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ezvapes.com is a merchant member
Ezvapes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.