• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"They were so helpful! I will use them again for better pricing!"

"Extremely worse customer support. Phone is down, VM always full, no return of the email over 72 hours, sales rep's word never count, no 2nd tracking number provided if order got separated into 2 shipments. Very unprofessional."

"The glasses were perfect very satisfied"

"I originally ordered my glasses on January 7th. They were not in stock, which it told me at the time. It gave me a date of the 20th. I had not heard anything on 20th so I sent an email and promptly got a response from Mary. She was absolutely wonderful. I proceded to ask her a million question and send 17 emails about my order as well as an exchange of lenses. Again, she responded promptly to every one and was incredibly helpful.

My glasses came on the 20th as promised and are great! I struggle to have to focal point right on my glasses and these are perfect!! Both the quality of the lense cut as well as the frame selection and price will definately bring back to EZ Contacts.com again.

Thank you all so much!!

"Placed an order on 12/24/2014. was informed on 1/02/2015 that my order was delayed. I ended up getting my order on 1/16/2015.

Will never use this site again, called customer service, left numerous messages no follow-up. WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN.

"I will NEVER order from them again! Ordered frames on 1/15/15 still do not have them. Their tracking sucks also. I could have paid just $15.00 more and had the Rx filled and be wearing them by now. Never again!!"

"no communication. I ordered a pair of glasses from glasses USA and they were constantly emailing me to let me know my order is being processed, they are making my lenses, items are shipped, etc. I had to write an email to EZ contacts because I had not heard anything for 1 WEEK, If I am spending over $200, I want to know what is going on. I FINALLY got a response 2 days later saying "our eyeglasses is currently at the lab, where it may take an additional 2-4 days for it to be filled with the prescription lenses" That email was sent to me on 1/8/15. Then I finally get an email ON JANUARY 14 saying my items are shipped. This is unacceptable. Also when ordering i chose 2 day shipping. I just checked my tracking #, and my expected order is to be delivered on TUESDAY THE 20TH. Not ok. Never again. Not worth it."

"I bought sunglass from ezcontacts.com
I had more information about the sunglass I bought
I chat with Rachel .she is so kind and explain to me
I totally recommend this to my friend
Thanks Rachel

"I placed my order Friday night 1/2. The shipping time specified 5-7 business days which is standard and I did not expect my order to be shipped until the following Monday. I received an email confirmation that my order was received but no tracking info. I was a bit dissatisfied with not having the ability to track my package. 5 days later I decided to email and ask for a tracking number since my package had still not arrived. I received a generic automated email today (7 business days later) letting me know my package had just been shipped first priority and would be here Thursday. I don't know why my order wasn't shipped on the following business day of having placed my order. It will now arrive 9 days after my order and I never received so much as personal email letting me know they made an error. I'm very disappointed in the communication via email and in the amount of time it has taken to get my order. I was very impressed with the wide selection and prices on the website but unfortunately delivery time and communication are a deal breaker for me. This is my first time ordering from ez contacts and the last thing anyone wants when they give out their payment information online is to even for a second doubt they are dealing with a legitimate company. "

"Wow! Thoroughly impressed with this website. I ordered contacts and glasses with prescription lenses (at an awesome price) and received in 1 week!!! The designer Tory Burch glasses came with a pouch and a case. Will be doing business with them again!"

"The Ray Ban frames are absolutely terrific. And the prescription lenses are great. Thanks for shipping them so quickly. --Jane"

"So far my transactions through EZ Contacts have been great. I ordered a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses but needed to exchange for a different style. Rachel at EZ Contacts was delightful to deal with and greatly helped me out with a mistake on my end with exchanging the sunglasses. I'll wait to see how my exchange goes to post a follow up review, but so far I am pleased and was happy with the product I received, just didn't like the style for me. "

"EZ Contacts has been amazing! I recently placed an order with them for a pair of Burberry eyeglasses and when my package arrived at the my local post office - it was completely damaged - broken case and original lenses crushed along with sginficant scratches to the frames (Of course the post office said it wasn't their fault). I contacted EZContacts to inform them of the problem and hey immediately tried to accommodate me. A customer support representative named "Sarah" went out of her way to make sure that I was satisfied! She gave me the option of looking for newer eyeglasses while also reordering my previous pair although Burberry stopped producing that particular model. In addition to those options she placed an order for two complimentary pair of contact lenses because of the hassle i had to go through. I would highly recommend speaking with her if you decide to call in and speak with a rep. She was / has been EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating!!! - The pair of Burberry glasses that I ordered through EZCONTACSUSA.com, I had recently purchased at a big name retailer (PV) and paid $300 for them! - I ran across EZCONTACTSUSA.com and purchased them for half of that price (A no brainer on what to do! - RETURNED same overpriced eyeglasses!!!)

If you are looking for authentic designer eyeglasses for an extremely low price along with excellent customer service - LOOK NO FURTHER and SHOP HERE! I would recommend this company over any other company including those big name retailers. You wont be disappointed. Also, if they don't have it in their stock- they'll get it for you!!!

Keep up the great work EZCONTACTSUSA!!!

"I placed on order for a pair of glasses only to receive an email saying it is backordered till April (information like this should be listed on the site). I requested a refund asap so I can attempt to purchase from another site so they get here in time and am still waiting for a response. I called the 1800 twice it simply keeps you on hold forever then asks you to leave a message (which obviously will not be returned). Not amused."

"I placed an order 2 weeks ago, and contacted customer service because i was concerned that my order had not shipped. i spoke with Erika through the chat system. She was wonderful and checked on my order. She was very polite and did everything she could to make sure I was happy! If only everyone was as wonderful as she was in the customer service departments worldwide. I have ordered from EZcontacts.com once before and my experience was wonderful. it is my understanding with this order it is something to do with the manufacturer, and nothing to do with Ezcontacts.com. I plan on using them again if need be. "

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.