• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"I have placed several orders with EZ Contacts.com over the last few years. The company and its representatives are extremely courteous. Their representatives respond very promptly to my inquiries. EZ Contacts.com has my highest recommendation."

"Best prices online period. Lighting fast free delivery. Rachel is THE BEST in customer service. "

"I contacted Erika via chat and asked her to check on an order for me explaining I had broken my glasses over the weekend and will need the new ones as soon as possible. She offered expidited shipping at no additional charge so I coudl get them as sooner than expected. She was a so kind and pleasant to work with. I will definitely do business again with EZ simply on the customer service because of her. "

"I ordered a pair of Prada sunglasses here for much less than I had seen them anywhere else. After I placed the order I noticed a promotion code I hadn't seen and sent an email - Rachel responded that the discount had been replied. Glasses received in a few days and the are gorgeous and perfect."

"Overall, I had a good experience shopping at Ezcontactsusa. The great customer service is a notable attribute of this distributor and I would encourage buy from them.

"I have been corresponding w/ Jessica on a daily basis, about my account - she has been so helpful, and extremely patient, and quick to respond to my needs. Thank you Jessica for your support in assisting me. Greatly appreciate it . :) Annette"

"I could not say enough nice things about ordering and reordering contact lenses from EZ Contacts.com. It is so easy and the customer service is spectacular. I have used them for several years. I have also ordered designer prescription eyeglasses at such a great price, I could have never been able to afford them otherwise. The shipping is quick. A+++"

"Great prices, easy to use website, and customer service went above and beyond to make sure I recieved my order in time for my mom's birthday. Would absolutely use them and recommend them to anyone. "

"I very much liked my experienced with EZ Contacts. Their selection and prices were excellent and the order process was very easy. I ordered prescription glasses and really the most difficult thing was figuring out my pupil distance! Their different options for ordering lenses was really good too (super thin glass, Transitions, anti-glare, etc. options).

My ONLY negative thing to say is that the glasses took longer than expected to be completed and shipped. I expected them to take a bit over a week (website said 6-7 days) and they took a bit over two weeks; furthermore they were finished in that time frame because the customer service rep that I'd been in touch with did me the favor of asking the lab to speed things up.

Speaking of the customer service rep, her name is Rachel and she was AWESOME. She always answered my emails promptly, was empathetic to my situation and she got things DONE! Great job Rachel!

Despite things taking longer than expected, I will probably use EZ Contacts again in the future bc everything else was awesome and everyone deserves a second chance!

"Customer service was extremely helpful!"

"Best communicators ! Love my burberry glasses ! Thank you so much "

"My order was on back-order and I had to cancel because it wasn't going to arrive in time. Fortunately their contact person Rachel was totally understanding and was able to cancel my order for me with no hoops to jump through. I will definitely be ordering my next pair of glasses here."

"The customer reps are so nice at EZ Contacts.com! They are super knowledgeable about their products and can answer any question on the spot! I will definitely use them again! "

"They are seriously the best! I highly recommend them! Customer service and prices are fantastic!

"I was skeptical that at first, finding the glasses i really really wanted at such a low price. i have never purchased glasses online before either. well, they just arrived today and they are perfect. im going to order more colors now! I also received excellent help twice with their live online chat support. love love !! "

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.