Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.70/10 288 reviews

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
    EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • EZ Contacts.com contact information

• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I would highly recommend this website
i received my glasses 6 days after i ordered them
there 100 percent real i checked with my local optical store and the rx was perfect!!

"Hi Susan,

I wanted to tell you how amazing Jamie has been, she had emailed me to let me know about a pair of glasses that had come in, I honestly thought that when I cancelled the order (which had nothing to do with Jamie), I would not hear from your company again. It was a wonderful surprise. Jamie went above and beyond and provided excellent customer service. She even assisted me on the tracking. Her responses were immediate which has never happened from any other companies I have ordered from.

She is a great asset to your company!

"Order placed for glasses frames 3/29/14. The product model and size specifically stated that it would "ship same day". Their website states: "If your order will experience a delay due to a backorder, credit card verification problem, or availability problem. we will notify you via e-mail within 24 hours." On 4/5/14 I had heard nothing and online order status still stated pending. I sent an e-mail and there was no response until 4/10/14. In the meantime I contacted them on online chat, which seems to only be intermittently available, and they stated the frames would be ready to ship in 3-5 business days. On 4/16/14 I again e-mailed to ask for confirmation of shipping or to cancel my order. On 4/17/14 I received a response that they would ship priority when they arrived, with no estimate of shipping date. I responded to cancel the order. I tried to call multiple times on this date and before this date, and my calls during their stated open hours always go straight to voicemail. I did leave a voicemail on the afternoon of 4/17/14 to cancel the order, which was acknowledged by e-mail."

"I ordered my prescription glasses on January 31, 2014. They did not arrive until February 17, 2014. On my wrong doing, I ordered the wrong size of frame and sent them back for an exchange on the Frames which EZ Contacts said they would do for no charge. I sent them back on February 25, 2014. It is now April 15, 2014 and I still have not seen my glasses and they have not shipped. The customer care representative told me on March 26 that they were on back order and had arrived and would ship in 1-3 days, which would be by March 31. I tried to call EZ Contacts today on April 15, but they are closed from April 14 to April 23. Maybe I will get my glasses I paid $185 for next year. "

"I am extremely dissatisfied with the level of service provided by EZContacts. I placed an order on March 22nd which was shipped on March 26th but apparently the shipping label is wrong as the USPS has been attempting to deliver in Brooklyn, NY for over a week now. I live in MA! I made sure that I entered my shipping information accurately, and I did. In my efforts to reach the company, I got a recorded message stating I was calling after business hours when it was 12:45 pm on a Friday. I left a message and have not had a call back. I've emailed twice to explain my problem and have received no response. In addition, I placed another order on March 28th and it hasn't been processed yet. This is the worst customer service experience I've ever experienced."

"When I came across EZ contact I was amazed by their cheap prices for authentic glasses, I order some tiffany and co glasses March 4. WELL I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH!!! It is now april 4, one month later, AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY GLASSES. I am so frustrated, Ive called at least 4 times and every time theyve told me they should be received by the warehouse within the next couple days.. but weeks have passed and everything has remained the same. I have kept my patience with customer service but I am starting to loose it. Not to mention, on the website they say customer service is open 9-1pm on fridays but if you call at 11 (which I just did) it says you have reached them on their after hours -_-. The first time I called I left a message and never got a reply back. I am so frustrated with this company. A month later and they havent even started on my perscription which means itll be probably another 3 weeks before I get my glasses, If i even ever get them. I really think I should get a reimbursement or discount on my purchase for having to wait so long for my glasses. One of the ladies I spoke to told me that they have the item on backorder and was waiting for it, if the item is not in stock; IT SHOULD SAY THAT ON THE WEBSITE. She then said all other companies would be out of them too, well I called www.allureaid.com and they actually have them in stock and ready to prescribe and ship. I guess its true, you get what you pay for. Never purchasing from this company again and wouldnt recommend it to anyone!!!. "

"UPDATE:

Well finally the sunglasses that I ordered for my son arrived yesterday. It was a fine product but, unfortunately, the sunglasses were way too small for him. Now I have to return these for a refund since they are unusable due their small size. I am hoping that the refund process is smoother and quicker than the delivery. Will keep you posted as to how the return process works with this retailer. I did stop the dispute with PayPal for the non receipt of goods since they finally arrived.

I bought a pair of Ray-Ban Junior RJ9506S Sunglasses for my son on March 21, 2014. Firstly, they do not have the items in stock, at least not the sunglasses I ordered. I had to wait several days for the sunglasses to be shipped from the manufacturer and for EZContacts to ship them to you. I wrote and called them regarding the status of the order. When the item finally showed up at their end, I was told that they have even upgraded the shipping but to what? According to the USPS they were shipped 1st class mail and that is no upgrade! This is April 3 and the glasses are not here but stuck somewhere in New York. I had to file dispute with PayPal and the dispute is still open because the sunglasses are not here yet. I have demanded my money back. I bought these for my son to take on a vacation but, it appears that he is going to do without unless I go and buy a pair from somewhere else. Honestly I cannot recommend this company if they do not have the items they sell in stock, they were not truthful about the upgraded shipping. Upgraded shipping for me is sending it priority mail or express, not regular mail as they did. I have bought many things online and, for the most part everything comes within a few short days not WEEKS as this item seems to be taking to arrive. This is not prescription glasses, these are just sunglasses with nothing special being done to them. Very disappointed with this their business practices. Would not buy from them EVER again!!! I cannot take that long for an item to be shipped. I bet that if go and buy these glasses from a reputable retailer I should have had them by now. Wow! And yes they asked me to write a review here but, unfortunately, due to the lack of inventory, misrepresentation and basically non delivery of the goods, the review being given here today is a true and honest assessment of my experience with this online retailer. Use at your own risk! As to those that gave this retailer 4 or 5 stars, good for you but, I do see that many have encountered the same bad experience I am having with these people. Let's see with what kind of cock and bull story they come up with. They are probably going to blame the USPS but, I doubt that they are at fault.

"Just had an awesome experience with customer service (Sarah you were amazing) buying my designer sunglasses at a fraction of the retail cost. Hope to receive it soon! Thanks"

"EXTREMELY dissatisfied! After ordering my glasses on March 4, I waited 2 weeks before contacting them to see where my glasses were. After emailing them first with no response, I called two days later. I was informed that my lens had failed inspection. It is now March 29 and my glasses were supposed to arrive two days ago. The tracking number I received doesn't work and I'm calling once again tomorrow to complain. I feel like I should receive some sort of compensation for the untimely nature of my order. All I have received are two $5 coupons for my next order and frankly, there won't be a next order.

After not even posting this review 3 hours ago I relieved an email from EZcontacts.com. Susan (not sure of job title) reassured me that I was going to receive a small refund for my troubles, as well as explained every process that my order had gone through. She also told me that an investigation would start which will ensure that future customers won't experience the same service I did. I am very pleased with her readiness to address my review and give me a proper means of reimbursement for my situation.

"I made an order for eyeglasses on a Monday night. They were in my post office box on Friday! The lenses are perfect and as far as I can tell, having done some research online, these Prada frames are authentic. THANKS EZ Contacts!"

"I ordered frames from EZ Contacts.com. They were over 50% less expensive than the same frames sold at LensCrafters and they arrived within a week of being ordered. They were packaged beautifully and exactly what I wanted! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from EZ Contacts.com. Thank you!"

"Saved a lot of money ordering my frames from here. If your item is not in stock prepare for a small delay in the shipping which can be frustrating but it is out of their control and overall they are still a great company to buy from. "

"This is my second purchase from EZ contacts. I was so pleased with the glasses that I purchased for myself that I ordered a pair of prescription Coach eyeglasses for my daughter. The shipping on hers was very fast. Ordered on March 4 th, they were delivered on March 10. The glasses are perfect. My daughter LOVES them and I love the fact that I saved a lot of money. I highly recommend EZ contacts and will definitely buy from them again. FIVE STARS!"

"Two weeks from order to arrival in California. I was worried about the exact alignment ("segment height") of my progressive bifocals, but these eyeglasses are perfect. I look forward to buying from EZContactsUSA again."

"EZ Contacts eyeglasses are always Brand New and in amazing condition. Ez contacts customer care are very professional and easy to communicate with. The most important part Ez contacts are very honest with there store policy. I will purchase again.

Strong Mind