• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"Tremendous product at a great price. Their customer service is fantastic. Mary took great care of me and made a return super easy. Moving forward I will buy all my eyewear from EZ Contacts. "

"Ordered my sunglasses on March 29th. Today is April 10th and I'm taking a trip to LA this weekend and was hoping they'd arrive by now. Decided to give them a call (1-888-267-5367) to check on the status and their message said they are "closed for the week Monday April 6th through April 12th, reopening April 13th". What is this, spring break? Makes me feel a little foolish for entrusting this company with my $500+ prescription sunglasses order. Hope it turns out ok. "

"Be aware! I got my eyeglasses after 6 weeks!"

"Processing and shipping of my order was extremely slow."

"Rena was very helpful, answered my question helped me some other issues. so far my overall experience was excellent will def. use this site again. plus i saved half off my shades. score!!!!! the sunglasses i purchased were ray bans, my next order will be a pair of persols i had my eyes on!!!"

"I found the ezcontacts usa website simple to navigate. The delivery was prompt, and the product arrived in pristine condition. I will definitely use this service again.

"This company is fantastic. I ordered prescription glasses and needed them asap as I was traveling. Unfortunately the company did not have them immediately but they sent me a similar pair and allowed me to change it when my frames come in. Customer service doesn't get any better than that. I won't order from anyone else!

"In terms of service and delivery, I would highly recommend this website.
Delivery is fast and prompt, good packaging, comes in a perfect condition.

"Their live chat service is great, I made an error in my prescription and one of their reps, Rita, was just outstandingly polite and very quick to fix it on my behalf. I've ordered two glasses from them and I can't wait!"

"EZ Contacts is awesome! I had the WRONG prescription from the Dr. when I ordered 2 pairs of glasses. EZ contacts fixed the problem free of charge! I just had to send a quick email to customer service (you might want to ask for Susan) to get things moving along. Great company to work with! Thank you!"

"very slow response. ordered glasses 3/19, have yet to ship even though i was told in stock. would not recommend seller if you are in any sort of hurry. "

"Emailed twice after receiving my glasses to discuss an issue with them and received NO RESPONSE whatsoever(its been 10 days now.) At least they were pretty cheap. Your customer service sucks!"

"Customer service has failed to even respond to my emails sent a week ago. My order, placed two weeks ago, has still not shipped. Seriously annoyed..."

"Rena at customer support/online chat was extremely helpful and made the process a breeze. I asked for something so tiny and minuscule and she went out of her way to make it happen for me. Customer service is top notch and on top of that shipping was even faster. Definitely recommend this to everyone. Pricing and quality is all there with EZ contacts as well "

"Excellent customer service from Anita at ez contacts.com. she patiently helped with an issue I needed assistance with and was wonderful in getting my order rushed to me. Wonderful!"

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.