• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"i recently bought a pair of persols everything looked great price an all the only real problem came a week and a few days after i had to call to see why i didnt receive my package and they claimed it was on back order an i had to wait another month to receive my glasses the lady i talked to was very rude an had a attitude with me, i asked why was i not notified that this was gonna be put on back order she claimed my email was wrong i have auto fill so i use the same name email address an address always so if there is any representative reading this you can contact me at georgelaw92@gmail.com please an thank you "

"Ordered Ray ban sunglasses. Were expected to deliver on 10/9 but didn't deliver until 10/14. The sunglasses are a great price! They refunded me some money for the delay in usps shipping"

"The product was received just as described authentic Ray Ban sunglasses. Purchased as an anniversary gift for my husband. The shipping process was slow. However Sarah kept me updated and promptly replied each time I had questions concerning my order. Her customer service skills are incredible. Very caring my problem became hers. She's truly a gem! For the record had it not been for her I would have cancelled my order because of how long it took to receive which was two weeks and a day after order was placed. "

"Searched the country for the best prices on Ray-Bans... THIS IS THE PLACE! Their customer attention is second to none... their communications post sale is fantastic.... BUY FROM EZ CONTACTS! Rachel was extremely helpful and answered all of my question immediately... no waiting here. The glasses were shipped quick and arrived as fast as USPS could deliver them! I ordered them on-line in the evening hours and just 4 days later, I am wearing them.... doesn't get any better!

"These guys are crooks. They sent me a bent frame and when I sent it back to be replaced they returned the same product in a different case. Take your business else where. "

"After extensive research, I found that this site had the lowest price for the Ray Ban sunglasses I wished to purchase. However, the most rewarding aspect of the buying experience for me was the post-sale support I received from Rachel, the customer service representative who handled my transaction. She was exceedingly professional, courteous and reponsive when I required assistance with my order. Her efforts on my behalf are the main reason why I would not hesitate to do business with this vendor in the future."

"I was hesitant to order prescription sunglasses due to poor quality I received(and ultimately returned twice!) on another online glasses site. I have to say that I am beyond thrilled and satisfied with my Ray Ban New Wayfarer Prescription Rx sunglasses!! Top quality at an amazing price!! Already ordered another pair of glasses! Will definitely continue to purchase from here. And kudos to the great customer service!! Shipping was fast- received the order in one week."

" Great service ! Mary and Sarah are terrific .... My son was going to be home from college for only one day and he needed new glasses ... I found the exact frames he wanted at EZcontacts.com ( at a very good price by the way ) ... I called and spoke to Mary ... I explained situation that they must arrive by a certain day ... she assured me she would have them in my hand by then and what do you know ...she did it ! When i called a few times to check on order status she and Sarah were very pleasant, not like i was bothering them, and assured me all will be ok ... Sarah called me the day they shipped to advise me they would arrive the next day, which they certainly did in perfect condition in a beautiful case ... When my family needs frames in future will go here only ...They do what they say and keep their promises !"

"I ordered a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses on September 26. I was told they were shipped on October 1, 2nd day delivery USPS. Today is the 4th. I called my local post office. They say I should have them Monday October 6th. Really EZ Contacts!! This not not qualify you for a stellar rating for either customer service or communication! I rate you marginal to poor. Interesting you took my money on September 26 the day of the order. I rate you a 10+ for collecting you payments PROMPTLY!!"

"I had placed order for Rayban on 7/25 and after 4 days I was told that this order is on backorder and I've to wait for 3 weeks before I can receive my order. I had waited because I thought that price is very competitive and there is no harm in waiting for few additional days. Finally I received my glasses on 18th Aug and started using them. I saw couple of issues in the glasses but nothing major but one day I realized that there is a area around border where film on the glasses are off so I had requested for replacement. EZ Contact agreed to provide me replacement but when they received the return, I was not told about the status of my replacement order for next 5 days. After multiple follow up, I receive an email saying that I will receive my glasses on 10/25, which is exactly after one month of my return order.
After getting frustrated with this, I asked them to cancel the order and give me refund; they gave me refund but deducted the shipping amount which they had paid for the return shipment.

It is not my problem if you don't have those glasses in stock, you shouldn't have displayed on your website to start with and caused me so much trouble.

This was totally unfair service and today I feel like I was cheated by these guys. Be careful before using this site because they might be selling defected products (B-Stock) on cheaper price.

"EZContacts did an awesome job delivering my order on time as I requested, they take seriously their 100 % customer satisfaction policy. The product I bought from them seems great to me, it fits my needs, therefore I would recommend them to anyone. Lowest price on the web!!"

"I was very happy with my order. I found my frames for a lot more everywhere else. I thought this price to good to be true. But 7 days later my brand new frames arrived. Saved $50.00. Couldn't be happier glad I found this site better prices than eBay and Amazon."

"So far, I have ordered 3 frames from EZContacts. Every time I have called the rep has been courteous & helpful, especially Mary. She kept me up to date on my order and ended up shipping my first order as priority mail. The frames are in excellent shape and came very well packed. Sadly, I will be returning one of the frames - just didn't work out for me. I am keeping one and my sister is keeping the third. The prices were competitive - they even price matched two for me & the third I was able to use a coupon to bring the price down even further. Mary - Thank you so much. Kath "

"I've been ordering from this site for years, and have never had any problems until my last order. One of my new lenses was defective, and considering my recent experiences with online retailers, I was sort of expecting a month-long game of email tag. Rachel was an absolute doll. I heard from her the day after my original query, and she went well out of her way to resolve my issue. She's clearly awesome, y'all should give this lady a raise!"

"Sarah from Customer Support is awesome. I had a question for ezcontacts and they got back to me in no time with a concise and friendly answer. I'll shop here again when I need more contacts!"

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.