• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

2015-07-20

"I would like to thank service representative Kathy for all the help in getting my order Handled in a very professional manner, I had ordered two pairs of glasses and they came in the wrong prescription (I must have filled out the order wrong) I was pleasantly surprised after contacting EZContacts.com Kathy said to send them back and they would try to correct the problem. After a couple weeks I received my glasses and I could not be happier with them. The customer support is second to none and I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

2015-07-17

"My second purchase with EZ Contacts and it won't be the last. They have a such a great selection and prices that beat any retail store. I am most satisfied with the customer service. They keep you informed, are prompt with communication, and all around friendly. Definitely one of the premier online business that deserve more credit."

2015-07-17

"I am definitely purchasing more items from EZ Contacts. The customer service is excellent! The chat feature is extremely helpful and very useful. I was assisted by Rena who is by far a rockstar! She went far and beyond to assist me with questions I had on an item and with shipping as well.

I cannot wait to receive my Raybans!

Thanks again, Rena! "

2015-07-15

"These guys are awesome!! Originally ordered through them about a year ago because they had the best price on RayBans that i could find online! Shipping was super fast & both pairs looked great! Sadly, i dropped & broke the lens on my wayfarers recently & knew that Rayban would not fix/replace them directly without charging at least $60+ ~ so i contacted EZ contacts & they said NO PROBLEM! They are handling it as a warranty exchange for only $25!! They have been so speedy & easy to work with! Will definitely be ordering new glasses from them in the future! "

2015-07-15

"Wonderful customer service on the chat line regarding my shipment."

2015-07-10

"I would just like to commend the service representative Sarah. She was very help full and cordial to work with. I told her of my problem of not get my discount coupon (EZ5C4998910563P10). I explained that after putting in the number, got my $13 discount went to send the order my computer froze on me so I had to refresh. On doing so I lost the offer when I got back to the sight. I was disappointed and called C/S dept. She gave me another coupon offer (HIGHFIVE). I appreciated it even though it was less than the original one. I also commend on the great prices of the Mui mui brand glasses. As soon as I receive my order I will let you know my feelings. Thanks again. Great service..!!!! (speaking as someone who works in the Retail industry, human resources department ). "

2015-07-07

"I am so far VERY impressed with the ease of ordering and outstanding customer service by this company! I will be posting again a review once I receive my new glasses but so far they are a very good company and Rena- the online chat assistant was superb! Every company should have people who take such care and time to answer questions and deal with customers! Can't wait to get my glasses and order more!"

2015-07-07

"The original experience was a disaster. I screwed up the Rx form--after it timed out, I failed to re-enter the Rx info and it reverted to a single-vision lens. Arghh. And then I got the wrong frames . . . right maker and brand but wrong color. I wanted the Havana dark browns to match my still partly deep brown hair. Arghh again.

My mood got much better, however, when I reached out to you guys on the web and got terrific help from Rena and Rachel, who were responsive, pro-active and super helpful.

Rena went out of her way to find out if you could make an extra set of lenses for me--yay, you could!

And Rachel was a rock star. When I was super slammed at work and reached out for help with the return label, voila, a pre-printed ready to go label was suddenly in my email inbox. Happy customer.

Can't wait to get my cool new frames! Thanks guys! "

2015-07-07

"Needed some sun glass frames for prescription sunglasses. Unfortunately, the frames I chose were very difficult to get the lenses out of due to their construction (sold as complete sun glasses instead of made for prescription lenses). I contacted EZ Contacts chat and got RENA. All I can say is WONDERFUL customer service. Went above and beyond to see what the options were and try to get me taken care of. In the end I got a refund as the glasses were just not possible to do, but that was painless as well and RENA assisted all the way and made sure I got confirmations of everything. Will definitely look to EZ Contacts again when looking for glasses!"

2015-07-06

"I ordered this over a week ago. Just received a tracking number that " can't be found"! Really? Expected my glasses by now, not a tracking number."

2015-07-01

"I ordered 8 pairs of sunglasses as bridal party favors and Rita from helped ease my concerns and give me the confidence needed to order from her company. She addressed all of my concerns and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I will certainly be a repeat customer!"

2015-06-29

"I had to wait 11 days before the sunglasses arrived at my doorstep. I realize there might be a 2 day processing delay, but I had to inquire about a delivery ETA at day 9. EZ Contacts did not keep me in the loop."

2015-06-26

"Hello, place my order 2 weeks ago. AND just now after 2 weeks got a conformation that my order was shipped, so another 4 days shipping 14 + 4 = 18 days AND that if I get them in 4 days very, very, very , SLOW. BUY YOUR SUNGLASSES FROM A REGULAR STORE IT& NOT WORTH THE WAIT. THIS BUSINESS HAS 43 BAD COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB NOW I KNOW WHY"

2015-06-26

"Great customer service....they had my order rushed to me just in time for my vacation"

2015-06-26

"Worst company ever. I order a pair of glasses two months ago. I keep getting notices of backorder and then they told me it was because of the size. I change the order and got the smaller, it was to small, so they told me they got the one I order and I return the other one and keep waiting for the bigger one, Now after 2 weeks they send another backorder message. Now they said they don't have it. I can't believe it."

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.