• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Rena at customer support/online chat was extremely helpful and made the process a breeze. I asked for something so tiny and minuscule and she went out of her way to make it happen for me. Customer service is top notch and on top of that shipping was even faster. Definitely recommend this to everyone. Pricing and quality is all there with EZ contacts as well "

"Excellent customer service from Anita at ez contacts.com. she patiently helped with an issue I needed assistance with and was wonderful in getting my order rushed to me. Wonderful!"

"Very nice customer service, took too long to reply to emails. "

"Great service! Glasses came quickly. They were exactly what I wanted and needed (I lost my original ones in the ocean...yeah, I know..)
Also, when I reached out to get a copy of my receipt, Rachel got back to me so quickly so I was able to get my refund quickly too! Thanks Rachel!

"Great customer service, this is my second pair of glasses to buy this month. I had a quick question and hit the live chat button, Rena was very helpful and helped me finish up my order, super helpful and easy. Thank you!"

"wow! came to ezcontacts March 5 the first time I see this site it was great-got what I wanted at a great price- less than 4 min from start to finish!
best of all my glasses shipped one day later and now I HAVE IT
I am HAPPY
Thank you!

"I contacted EZ contacts today regarding a return. I had a unique situation that I was hesitant about reaching out...to my delight, my situation was handled with the utmost professionalism and care. Mary, from customer support, walked me through the return process. She quickly highlighted the details of my return, using my RMA number. She was patient with my questions and helpful in her answers. I work in consulting, specializing in customer and partner experience...These touch points are critical for a business and people like Mary are the ones that make or break the experience. I am much more likely to give EZ Contacts my business in the future because of the positive customer experience that Mary created with me. Thanks to her for the help. "

"I ordered some glasses for my wife on Jan 29, 2015. I have tried to reach customer support multiple times and was told it will come. 2 weeks ago, I called again almost 1 month later and they said it should come in 1 more week. Last week still no order! I contacted them again and they said sometime last weekend. Its now a new week. I STILL DONT HAVE MY ORDER. WORST WEBSITE TO ORDER GLASSES, GO ELSEWHERE!"

"I placed an order on 02/24 through their website. The product details listed that the item would be shipped the same day the order was placed. I also asked for expedited shipping and paid another 30 dollars. It's been 2 weeks, and I have constantly tried calling the number listed on the website. I've called that number almost everyday since 02/26 and left 3 voicemail messages. I also sent an email message through their website. Either these guys are living in the 90s where nobody knows how to operate voicemail and email services, or they are sloppy dealers. Either way, I am extremely disappointed. I wanted to make sure everybody comes to know about their website so that nobody makes the same mistake. When it comes to processing money orders, it was done quicker than the speed of light with my credit card being charged the very next minute.
Kindly improve on this, or you will lose many more!

"I ordered Ray-ban with prescription lens from EZcontacts because I saw many good reviews. However, I had to return my order because the frames were too small for me. There was nothing wrong with the frames nor the lens. The frames are also authentic.
I tried to contact the customer service for a return several times until I thought that I would be bad luck with my order like other bad reviews.
After having a problem contacting the customer service, once they got back to me, everything turned around. Diana was very helpful to fix my problem with immediate response.
At the end of the day, authentic frames, nice deal, and very helpful customer service are what I got from order. So now I gave it 4/5.

"best service got my prescription glasses in no time! love ezcontacts! will use again "

"I had been searching for a pair of a Persol frames in a 51/18 for several weeks when I stumbled upon EZContacts, which claimed to have them in stock. Overjoyed, I ordered them, only to receive the disheartening news that they did not, in fact, have them in stock, but could send me the frames in a 53. I had originally found them in a 53 and they were slightly too wide for my face so, dejectedly, I asked Lisa, who had sent me the original disappointing email, for a refund and decided to move on with my life. A couple days later, I wrote to Lisa again, asking for confirmation of my refund, which she promptly and politely provided. Along with the requested information, she informed me - unprompted - that you had just received a pair of the frames in 51 and she inquired as to whether or not I would like them. She then put up with several emails from me as I attempted to overcome my disbelief in my good fortune (I had been searching all over the internet for them to absolutely no avail) and then provided me with some of the best customer service that I have ever experienced, especially over the internet.

Lisa went above and beyond what her job required of her to meet my needs. She showed an unusual amount of initiative to secure me a product that I was beginning to think no longer existed and responded to my concerns and requests with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and awesomeness. If her boss is reading this, you are under-utilizing a potentially very valuable employee.

"I ordered a pair of frames, just simply frames, no lenses, no prescription, no lab work to be done, no inspection to pass, just a pair of frames, which their website said was in stock, and here I am one week later and the status of my order on their website is saying "Pending". Why, I have no idea. How long would it take to package a pair of frames and ship them out, especially if they are in stock??? No one will return my email, or my online messages, and their phone keeps saying they are experiencing a high volume of calls, whenever I've tried to call. They have my money, and they are just sitting on it, and I have NOTHING!!! And not so much as a peep from anyone there about why my order is held up. I am regretting having done business with this company by the minute, with such atrocious customer service. I think for those who have had a good experience with this company, it was probably just pure luck. As for me, I have no idea where to go from here!!"

"I have ordered from EZContacts twice now. The first time was a couple of years ago, shipping was fast, I liked what I ordered (sunglasses) and kept it. No hassle, perfectly smooth. Recently, I ordered another pair of sunglasses, received them very quickly, but didn't quite like the fit and decided to return them. EZContacts replied to my request to return within MINUTES. I shipped the sunglasses back, but didn't hear back for a couple of weeks and sent an email asking for status. Rachel sent me a note explaining that they are a bit backlogged with returns, then minutes later, sent me another note stating that the refund will be processed RIGHT NOW. That's amazing customer service. I won't hesitate to order from EZContacts again and I will recommend them to everyone I know."

"Lisa is one of the best customer service representatives I have ever worked with. As EZContactsUSA.com didn't have five (!) sequential pairs of eyeglasses that I had selected, I was understandable very upset. Lisa stepped in and stepped up to assist me, going through frame color choices, alternative options, and gave me recommendations for types of lenses per different types of frame. And more.

Long story short, at the end of my working with her, I had ordered not one (as I had originally planned), but two different pairs of Persol eyeglasses. So not only is she awesome with customers, she is also a tremendous asset to EZContactsUSA.com.

Lisa, thank you so much for your help, and because of your work and patience with me, I will absolutely be recommending EZContactsUSA.com to my friends!

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.