• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"So so happy! Love my new glasses and I was so excited when they came in less than a week. And such a deal! Thank you so much for making my purchase so easy!!"

"I was worried after reading some of the reviews, most of the reviews were the time frame of glasses being made and shipped. I ordered progressive rayban 5279 (dark Havana) glasses on July 15 and received them on July 26. I am so pleased with the glasses and they were exactly what I had ordered. Rachel (on line chat) was wonderful on keeping me up to date on my glasses and when they were actually shipped. Bravo!"

"I just used CHAT to complete an order from your website. I was very fortunate to get Rachel to help me. Funny, I could feel her enthusiasm at helping me through the chat messages...really. I don't know your company, found it by searching with Google. So I was a little skeptical when I found my sunglasses on your site on sale. So my chat with Rachel reassured me that this is a legit company/deal. I also use contacts and will look into ordering them through you as well.

Note: On Google the ad that I saw mentioned an additional 5% discount on sales today but I forgot to mention that to Rachel. While I got a great deal anyway, with the kind of expensive overnight shipping I would appreciate the 5% discount also.

Note: Rachel did mention this website for a review, but everything I am saying is from me, not something she suggested. She was an outstanding agent. I do not know her ar anything. I just want great service recognized and appreciate her help.

"I originally ordered a pair of celine sunglasses from this website without trying them on. Before they came to me in the mail I went into a retail store and tried them on among other sunglasses. I unfortunately liked another pair more than the ones I ordered. The next morning I went on the ezcontacts website and used their awesome live customer service chat option. An amazing lady by the name of Rachel helped me. I told her the situation, and the glasses I wanted instead and she ordered them from the manufacturer right away so that once I send it the ones I do not want anymore they can immediately ship the new ones i want! I could not believe how incredible of customer service she provided me. I am so happy i found this website!!!!"

"Last month, I decided to order my Rx glasses online. I have never bought glasses online before, but thought I'd give it a try. The process was simple.. Choose the frames I wanted, key in my prescription, and pay. No big deal!

The glasses arrived just as described; top of the line, genuine name brand glasses just like you'd get at the local optometrist. However, one of my lenses was cut wrong.. A quick email to the ezcontacts customer support, and I had a return shipping label. I sent the glasses back, they corrected the problem with no hassle whatsoever, and the rep I dealt with went above and beyond to make certain that I was a happy customer.

Today the glasses came in the mail, and they are perfect. I'm so pleased with this company and their customer service that I'm currently browsing their website again, this time for Rx sunglasses.

They've certainly gained a repeat customer out of me, and I'm telling everyone I know about them. Just a true pleasure to deal with all around!

Matt
Tallahassee, Florida

"All customer service representatives have been super helpful. I ordered my glasses in the morning and they are shipping the same day~ "

"Horrible customer service! I ordered a pair of sunglasses and when they didn't arrive, I called them and couldn't reach anyone, so I left a message with my information. Then I called again, nobody answered. Finally got through on the third day to be informed that the sunglasses are now on back order and it's going to be another two weeks."

"So...I had been shopping around for eyeglasses in my hometown and I came upon a pair of Miu Miu MU 04MV Eyeglasses, which I thought were really nice. When I asked for the price, the sales clerk said "335.00 and with your prescription, the total will be 535.00." I thought to myself "too expensive for my income!" I graciously thanked the clerk and walked out of the store. As I was determined to locate these glasses for a cheaper price, I found 3 websites that carried the exact frames. The prices ranged from 188.00 to 204.00. I decided to place the order with EZContacts as the location was closer and I thought that I could probably receive them sooner. I called customer service and spoke with Mary and inquired about the price match. Without reservation, she matched the price! Needless to say I was a little skeptical of their authenticity. However after reading the reviews and listening Skeery Jones’ audio clip...SOLD! Referring all of my friends, enemies and family to this website!!!

"Excellent selection; amazing prices; and customer service representatives that go out of their way to answer questions and provide information. Shipping was prompt and FREE! I have already recommended them to others!"

"Great experience, superior quality at an affordable price. Stacey and Rachel were very attentive and responsive to all my questions! I am very happy with my purchase."

"I am highly satisfied. Special thanks to Eddie, Jessica, and Diana for helping me out. Will definitely buy from you again. Thanks for the gucci 1008. I am totally rocking it. "

"Five star to ezcontacts.com! great customer service, very happy with purchase will buy again. "

"Would definitely order from here again. I placed my order last Friday morning (5/30/14), got the email saying my glasses were shipped out that Tuesday (6/3/14), and then received them the following Friday (6/6/14). Very happy with my purchase."

"I have shopped online for designer sunglasses in the past from multiple sites and this online shop is not only providing excellent designer items but has AMAZING customer service. I sent three or four emails with questions about items, shipping and my order tracking and got a response in less than 24 hours. I am so happy I found this site and will be recommending to friends with family."

"This is the 3rd pair of prescription glasses that I have ordered and received from ezcontactsusa.com and although shipping took a long time (almost 3 months) I am very pleased with the glasses. The frames were authentic and the lenses are quality lenses, I see crystal clear. The only thing I did not like was that they didn't contact me to tell me my frames were on backorder, after waiting a month I called them and was told. Overall I am very satisfied, I didn't mind waiting, I just would like to have known. Ordering was very easy and I will more than likely order again. "

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.