Stores > EZ Contacts.com

• Address: 544 Park Avenue
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

2016-02-05

22 days later....glasses still haven't shipped

"I should have listened to the reviews on EZCONTACTUSA.com. Before placing my order I read reviews complaining about the time it took to receive orders. Therefore, before I placed the order I asked via phone and chat if they had my specific glasses in stock and how long it would take to ship my glasses. I was told 3-5 days to get from manufacture and 3-5 days to process and place lense. 22 days later my glasses still have not been shipped. Pearl initially emailed me back but when we hit the 16 day mark and I was told that they arrived from the manufacture and it would be 5-7 additional days before they shipped I was upset! I asked to have a supervisor look into it... as of now I'm still waiting to hear back. No call. No email.

It's unfortunate, I am sure the website spends a significant amount of money in SEO, google adverts, and google analytics to acquire a customer, too bad they are unable keep them.

This review was modified by MLUCIANO88 on February 05 2016 12:07:36 PM

2016-01-28

help@ emails going into blackhole

"I ordered my glasses and they back ordered blah..blah...same story over and over again.

Only after I read all the reviews I realized its a norm with this site. The problem I have is when I don't know whats happening. They said they will send me the order details again and was hoping to track my order. 10 days and after countless emails still no answer. Yes, I want to save 10% but not at the cost of my peace of mind. Never this site again!

2016-01-25

process went smoothly a-z

"EZ Contacts has great customer service, delivery was received in a timely manner and without any issues. I will continue to use this company for all of my future orders. "

This review was modified by saltdistinct on January 25 2016 06:51:51 PM

2016-01-21

excellent

"I had to wait longer than expected for my prescription glasses to be delivered (they needed to order frames not in stock) but it was completely worth it. I saved a lot of money, got beautifully done lenses nevertheless. I fell in love with this MK frames I couldnt afford at the retail price the local eyewear store was selling them for. I got them anyways...thank you ezcontacts! I will be back"

This review was modified by Jessicafromtorino on January 21 2016 02:55:54 PM

2016-01-21

Mary, the Next President of EZ Contacts.com!!!!

"Hi EZ Contacts.com,
I ordered my frames with prescription lenses and I was disappointed because they were on back order. I was immediately sent an email which was helpful. I spoke to Mary who assisted with tracking my order and confirmed that there was a 2 week back order on my frames. Mary was able to discount me an additional 10% off of my order!!!! This made my day. She is an incredible asset to your company and now I am excited again about my frames. I am no longer disappointed with the back order after Mary was able to talk me through it all.

This review was modified by Lquinche on January 21 2016 09:55:48 AM

2016-01-11

"Ordering was simple with the foolproof steps, shipment came sooner than expected even though I went with standard shipping. Customer service doesn't get any better than that. I won't order from anyone else! Fantastic.

This review was modified by sruly001 on January 11 2016 10:57:35 AM

2016-01-11

"I have tried many contact lens sources over the years, but the last three orders have been through EZ Contacts.com exclusively. The customer service, quality, pricing and shipping speed are all excellent. Lenses are fresh and orders are correct; what more could a contact lens wearer possibly want? I am now shopping with EZ Contacts.com exclusively.

Customer service reps are thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. My rep today, Mary, was outstanding.

This review was modified by leahs415 on January 11 2016 10:54:46 AM

2016-01-10

"They promised to ship on the on 12/31/2015. They did not.
Then they promised to ship on 1/1/2016. They did not.
Then they shipped on 1/4/2016
I ordered them on the 31st only because they promised same day shipping.
How does that qualify as same day shipping?
Not happy.

2015-12-31

"Very professional staff and structure, they gave me the feeling that this is a company you can trust and the confidence that I am purchasing the right product. only good things to comment.

This review was modified by Zelda0051 on December 31 2015 03:58:14 PM

2015-12-31

"First time purchasing glasses through EzContactsUSA and was very skeptical. They won me over with their excellent customer service and quick delivery. The reps took the time to answer all my questions and ensure that I had a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an affordable pair of designer glasses. Highly recommended! "

2015-12-29

"I have purchased prescription glasses and contacts. Always accurate and on time. Great customer service, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Will shop here again.

This review was modified by fizzleOrange on December 29 2015 03:38:18 PM

2015-12-27

"Took a letter longer than expected shipping hut it was christmas time and when I contacted customer service they answered back promptly got a little nervous when they were late and read alot online about people saying they were selling fake glasses so when I got my rayban in the mail I took them in to verify authenticity just want to clear that up yes the prices are low but these are quality authentic Eyewear thank god... all is all I am very satisfied with the purchase. Thanks ez contacts usa!"

This review was modified by Lisacoyne05 on December 27 2015 05:31:58 PM

2015-12-23

"impressed. ordered 2 days ago a pair of shades for my wife, she's so happy and I am glad she got it on time for xmas "

This review was modified by TommyBarry on December 23 2015 03:16:55 PM

2015-12-22

"Great customer service! Fast responses and very friendly as well! They were able to ship my glasses to me before I left for winter vacation. This was my second time buying glasses from EzContacts and I was not disappointed. Thanks so much!! "

This review was modified by Jbounmivilay93 on December 22 2015 04:11:59 PM

2015-12-21

"I just wanted to take a moment and say that this has been my first time ever ordering glasses online. The Ez Contacts website made it easy for me to find what I wanted and order it exactly as I needed to. Since it was my first online order, I was a little confused on how things worked and what I needed to do to order my prescription lenses but their customer service did an excellent job at helping me find the right product. They were very kind and friendly even though I had to change a few things regarding my order and it was at the busiest time of the year as the Christmas season approached. I am very satisfied with Ez Contacts and my new glasses! I would recommend friends and family to order glasses here because not only are they for a great price, but the quality is amazing! I will definitely be returning to Ez Contacts the next time I need a new set of glasses and prescription!!"

This review was modified by thedarkknight_z on December 21 2015 09:10:55 PM

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.