• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"Awesome customer service! Fantastic frame prices! Name brand and designer spectacles!! Erika was awesome....and fast!! Highly recommend!! :)"

"Rude customer service personnel. Took months to ship item out. Will never buy again."

"I wanted to get a price match on two pairs of ray bans, it took a matter of minutes with an online chat with mary. Rita helped me with my return and refund. Ezcontactsusa is so easy to deal with! Very honest and professional. I dont understand why there are so many negative reviews. "

"I am usually not wary about ordering online to save some money, and it usually works out pretty well. However, ordering from EZContactsUSA.com has been the worst shopping experience I have ever had. Their customer service is a bit disingenuous, painfully slow, and really just don't get the customer. I ordered a pair of prescription glasses which clearly stated were in stock online, which is why I ordered with them vs. the 100 other online stores that offered a similar price and product. I was surprised, however, to receive an email saying they were on backorder, and would not be ready for a month! I contacted the support, and they replied after 2 days via email (I can't call them because their hours of telephone support are entirely during the work day and not on weekends) saying there was an error and they would speed up the process, and offer me quicker shipping. When it all finished, I recevied the glasses after the original ETA (which they stated was never meant to be an ETA to my house but an ETA to receive the glasses at their lab...) and in the worst possible condition they could have been in. You would think after making such a huge error about the availability of the glasses, the company would make sure I received a proper product, but I received a pair of glasses that would be embarassing to wear in public. The lenses completely did not fit the frame, to the point that the wire holding one of the lenses had fallen out from the bottom; additionally, the glasses were filthy with fingerprints and residue left from the lab... totally atrocious! I emailed back within 1 hour of receiving the glasses and after 2 whole days I finally got an email back saying they were sorry and I could get them remade or get a refund on the lenses (sine I did like the frames). I replied about further information on going about this process and got no reply for one week! I finally called and the lady on the phone said they had emailed me back already, which was something I never received, but said she would re-send the instructions on sending them back... At this point I received a generic PDF about returning items, with no real instructions about my options of getting them remade or getting money back, and they did not even offer a prepaid envelope after all the trouble they have put me through! It is now approaching two months since I originally ordered the glasses and I am stuck with a unwearable pair, and I have emailed again to get further instructions and am still waiting to hear back... All I would like at this point is a caring customer service team that could be proactive and either offer me a refund on the lenses right away to just end this hellish ordeal, or have them set up an expedited replacement, and see it through, ensuring I receive an acceptable pair of glasses; however, I'm stuck with a very slow, and confusing situation at this point, and don't really think it will be resolved satisfactorily based on what I have already dealt with. I would advise anyone to stay away and go with a more reputable company, as they have shown me they are not capable of dealing with customers in a professional manner."

"Do not order from this company. I made an order 7/24/14 still on 8/21 haven't received! I spoke to 2 different customer service reps with the second guaranteeing a delivery before 8/21! I received an email it was shipped with a tracking number for USPS with overnight delivery but the USPS website says nothing found with that tracking number! I will never do business with this company again and recommend you DO NOT either!!! Terrible experience !"

" i give ez contacts 5 stars! very happy with purchase. great customer service!
Thanks

"Horrible customer service!
Ordered two - sunglasses and frames. It took them two weeks to ship one of them, the other still on back order!

No where on their website is noted that this item is on back order or out of stock!

I will never shop from there again!

"Hello, I just wanted to leave a comment just saying how much I love doing business with yall. I have my girlfriends birthday coming up and Erika was kind enough to help me with the right pair of sunglasses as well as the delivery method to ensure it gets here on time! She was a pleasure to work with and she needs a raise! Thanks yall!"

"I purchased my ray Ban's on 8/11/14 and received them 8/14/14. I was weary at first of reviews that shipping was slow, but was pleasantly surprised that everything came quickly and intact. I had no problems at all and would recommend this company to friends and family. I see myself buying from this company in the future. Thank you."

"I was very pleased when I used the chat feature on the online site for EZ Contacts.com. I had a question about using a credit card with a billing address that was different than my shipping address. Rita, the customer service agent who worked with me, was not only able to efficiently solve the problem, but she even showed signs of having a good sense of humor (which is almost impossible to do through a chat help line). I don't usually bother using chat help lines, but am glad that I did today!"

"contacts arrived on time and price was great! will buy again"

"I ordered a pair of raybans and they shipped the next day. I received them in perfect condition within 5 days. I would definitely recommend ordering from here. "

"I've ordered a few pairs of designer glasses from their site and they always arrive quickly and just as described. I even exchanged a pair of prescription glasses and the process was very easy. I just recently contact Erika in their online help regarding an order and she was very pleasant and helpful. Would and have recommended this site to family and friends."

"I was so happy to see the package arrive today. I did not expect it to arrive so fast and my order was accurate. It is not a big deal until you have one pair left!!! Thank you for your expediency and accuracy! "

"The item came as described. There was great customer service."

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.