• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

"As usual great service. Order was correct. There were two different kinds of lenses in one order so it was almost one week delay but considering bad winter this is reasonable and fine with me. The order arrived within three weeks."

"I am very happy with my new glasses, EZ Contacts gave me a great price, great service and a quality product. I highly recommend them."

"You guys are doing a good job. ????"

"Best prices online!,excellent customer service, good quality lenses, quick delivery, love my Ray Ban glasses, I will recommend EZ Contacts to every one, I will definitely be back to buy again, Thanks!"

"If I could give this company 0 stars I would! It is one month later and I STILL have not received my sunglasses!! So terribly dissatisfied with this company, never again will I order from them... do yourself a favor take your business elsewhere! "

"I had received an email saying the glasses I wanted were out of the size I chose. I responded that I still wanted them in a different size, but didn't hear a confirmation back. I used the live chat and Erika helped me out SUPER quickly! Immediately changed my size on my glasses without any hassles or problems. "

"So after looking at some of the negative reviews on this site, I had some reservations about buying from EzContacts. But since there were many more positive reviews than negative ones, and since the frames I wanted were almost $100 cheaper than retail prices, I decided to go ahead and purchase them anyways.

I'm extremely happy that I did. I placed my order Saturday night, and I received an email the following Monday (the next business day) saying that my order had shipped. Only three days later, my frames had arrived in my mailbox. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of the delivery - I had thought it would've taken at least two weeks, but it took only five days. Will definitely purchase from EzContacts again, I am extremely satisfied.

"TERRIBLE!!! I Ordered a pair of ray bans in early january still have not recieved them!!! 1st it was on backorder then it was supposed to ship but it supposedly got lost...They told me its off backorder and were going to put it in the mail on the 2nd feb, checked usps on the 5th feb and it says: The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 2, 2015 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. THEY STILL HAVENT SHIPPED IT YET!!!! This company sucks!!!!"

"I placed order 1/19/15 and received email 2 days later that my order is on back order with an ETA of 2/4/15. The email advised that I would receive another email with tracking number. Well I never got that email by 2/1/15 and attempted to call their Customer Service line - No answer so I left a voicemail and replied back to previous email. No return call or email response. On the ETA date of 2/4/14 that I was given, I called again and left multiple voicemails and emails. I finally get an email that my order should reach their warehouse within 2-4 days (Again, this is the day I was supposed to receive my order so it would be more than another week before I get my order). Needless to say, I CANCELLED my order.
TERRIBLE COMPANY to deal with. Will NEVER recommend this company!

"i order yesterday and im worry why i dont have tracking number so i chat with this lady name erika, i am amaze because she answer all my question, she is very nice and assure me that she in top of my order.. im so happy and for sure i tell all my co workers to order here......"

"super fast shipping..awesome prices"

"got my prada prescription sunglasses for less then two hunderd bucks in less then 1 week ..really cool if only other people wilol know"

"Do not order from this company. I place an order for ski goggles $14.99 on December 8th, 2014 . They never came. Try to call them but can not get through. Leave messages and no calls returned. Finally received a response saying they are on back order. 1 month later we need to replace them with a different model. that model is not available. Then paypal expires. Pay them again.
Oh, we forgot to ship them. Still waiting an its January 30th, 2015. Stay away from this company no matter what the deal is.

"They were so helpful! I will use them again for better pricing!"

"Extremely worse customer support. Phone is down, VM always full, no return of the email over 72 hours, sales rep's word never count, no 2nd tracking number provided if order got separated into 2 shipments. Very unprofessional."

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.