• EZ Contacts.com

• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10

"I checked with other places and they would never get back .EZ contacts did THANK YOU."

"Needed to ship my purchase to another recipient and Sarah K was able to help me. Friendly and fast, she stayed on the line with me until I completed my purchase so she could make changes right away. Very satisfied with the service! "

"Slow delivery!! I have been waiting for my Sunglasses with reading inserts for over one month now! I have called and was promised a rapid delivery but no sign of my glasses as of yet!"

"Lisa is a very polite and very helpful staff for EZcontactsUSA. I wish her & EZcontacts best of luck. I will surely buy more eyeglasses when needed. I will surely recommend to my friends EZcontacts best service I received from Lisa.
Best regards
Aabid
From Sri Lanka

"Rita made it possible, thanks!"

"Ordered glasses. At this point it has been over 2 weeks with nothing but empty promises and excuses. Delivery hold up, lenses did not pass inspection etc. I was PROMISED yesterday that if they didn't make it out then, they would FOR SURE ship today and I would receive tracking. I got NOTHING. ALL of the updates I did get was because "I" contacted them directly. I emailed for a status update with NO response. At this point I am charging back the order. They can keep them. I may not make a dent in their sales but this will be the first of many HONEST reviews I will be putting out. If the item is "in-stock" you may be ok, but know one let me know mine would have to be ordered!"

"RIDICULOUSLY SLOW SHIPPING! There are many 5 star reviews, and maybe for contacts this company is good, but I order a pair of sunglasses over a week ago and it is still processing. I would have ordered them elsewhere if I knew they didn't ACTUALLY STOCK their products. Phone support is impossible to get, over an hour on hold and only moved 3 people in their queue. They have a message to try chat, but there is no on manning the chat feature so you are relying on email to get anything done. I can't even cancel my order at this point!! Their prices are not worth the wait times, Summer will be over before I receive the sunglasses I wanted. "

"I would like to thank service representative Kathy for all the help in getting my order Handled in a very professional manner, I had ordered two pairs of glasses and they came in the wrong prescription (I must have filled out the order wrong) I was pleasantly surprised after contacting EZContacts.com Kathy said to send them back and they would try to correct the problem. After a couple weeks I received my glasses and I could not be happier with them. The customer support is second to none and I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

"My second purchase with EZ Contacts and it won't be the last. They have a such a great selection and prices that beat any retail store. I am most satisfied with the customer service. They keep you informed, are prompt with communication, and all around friendly. Definitely one of the premier online business that deserve more credit."

"I am definitely purchasing more items from EZ Contacts. The customer service is excellent! The chat feature is extremely helpful and very useful. I was assisted by Rena who is by far a rockstar! She went far and beyond to assist me with questions I had on an item and with shipping as well.

I cannot wait to receive my Raybans!

Thanks again, Rena!

"These guys are awesome!! Originally ordered through them about a year ago because they had the best price on RayBans that i could find online! Shipping was super fast & both pairs looked great! Sadly, i dropped & broke the lens on my wayfarers recently & knew that Rayban would not fix/replace them directly without charging at least $60+ ~ so i contacted EZ contacts & they said NO PROBLEM! They are handling it as a warranty exchange for only $25!! They have been so speedy & easy to work with! Will definitely be ordering new glasses from them in the future! "

"Wonderful customer service on the chat line regarding my shipment."

"I would just like to commend the service representative Sarah. She was very help full and cordial to work with. I told her of my problem of not get my discount coupon (EZ5C4998910563P10). I explained that after putting in the number, got my $13 discount went to send the order my computer froze on me so I had to refresh. On doing so I lost the offer when I got back to the sight. I was disappointed and called C/S dept. She gave me another coupon offer (HIGHFIVE). I appreciated it even though it was less than the original one. I also commend on the great prices of the Mui mui brand glasses. As soon as I receive my order I will let you know my feelings. Thanks again. Great service..!!!! (speaking as someone who works in the Retail industry, human resources department ). "

"I am so far VERY impressed with the ease of ordering and outstanding customer service by this company! I will be posting again a review once I receive my new glasses but so far they are a very good company and Rena- the online chat assistant was superb! Every company should have people who take such care and time to answer questions and deal with customers! Can't wait to get my glasses and order more!"

"The original experience was a disaster. I screwed up the Rx form--after it timed out, I failed to re-enter the Rx info and it reverted to a single-vision lens. Arghh. And then I got the wrong frames . . . right maker and brand but wrong color. I wanted the Havana dark browns to match my still partly deep brown hair. Arghh again.

My mood got much better, however, when I reached out to you guys on the web and got terrific help from Rena and Rachel, who were responsive, pro-active and super helpful.

Rena went out of her way to find out if you could make an extra set of lenses for me--yay, you could!

And Rachel was a rock star. When I was super slammed at work and reached out for help with the return label, voila, a pre-printed ready to go label was suddenly in my email inbox. Happy customer.

Can't wait to get my cool new frames! Thanks guys!

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.