Stores > EZ Contacts.com

• Address: 544 Park Avenue
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

2016-06-21

Gold Star Customer Service

"I wasn't happy with the original package I recd but contacted to the customer service and Kathy made me happy with my exchange. She is super responsive!
The whole order took almost a month with exchange and everything. The original order date 05.23.2016 and recd exchange on 06.20.2016 but I am very happy with the end result.

This review was modified by NandarAung on June 21 2016 09:31:24 AM

Lenses Ordered 123

"I visited three sites and this was the easiest hands down!"

2016-06-20

"get my glasses to me sooner and i will be more happy"

2016-06-20

"This is reasonable price. This comes with free shipping."

2016-06-20

"Good and perfect and now lets see what happens"

2016-06-20

"I didn't see options for shipping--other than 5-7 days."

2016-06-20

Best for do it yourself eyeglass ordering

"I hate going into the eye doctor and then being ushered into their tiny selection of glasses, only to feel like I've left with the best of a bad set of choices. With EZ contacts, I was able to shop at various stores to find the right frame, then save $$ by ordering them online.

One glitch was that I didn't know my PD, but with a quick call to my eye doctor, then a quick chat with the great customer service at Contacts.com, and I was on my way.

The pair of glasses I purchased were $180 before frames and taxes at a well know big name frames store, after all the bells and whistles, smudge-proof and scratch proofing my glasses, with Contacts.com it was only $208 for the full order. It would have been over $400 through the store.

Return process not optimal

"I selected the wrong "Ultra" product but the order did not match my prescription. I am trying to get authorization to return the wrong item free of shipping or handling charges as this is actually more an error on your side. I was just told to read the directions in the e-mail before I could even finish my sentence. And the e-mail is stating that the shipping charge is my responsibility + $3. That is unacceptable. I"

2016-06-20

"Low price and free shipping."

AWESOME!!!!

"Just the best deals,best quality ever!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I tell ALL my friends to purchase from you guys!!!!!!"

2016-06-20

"Excelente. Es la primera vez que hago uso de esta cuenta y ha sido maravilloso hasta el momento. Se lo recomendaré a mis amistades."

2016-06-20

Best price on the web and easy to use web site

"Found the exact glasses I wanted for the best price, better than the direct site for the product."

Good Prices

"The best price for these glasses on the internet, came up in my top selections when searching the product number for the glasses."

This review was modified by simplyjensmith on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

"very quick and easy to order"

This review was modified by jory_b on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Haven't received them yet

"Hope they are real Revo's"

This review was modified by tony_ingram on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.