• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Hello, I just wanted to leave a comment just saying how much I love doing business with yall. I have my girlfriends birthday coming up and Erika was kind enough to help me with the right pair of sunglasses as well as the delivery method to ensure it gets here on time! She was a pleasure to work with and she needs a raise! Thanks yall!"

"I purchased my ray Ban's on 8/11/14 and received them 8/14/14. I was weary at first of reviews that shipping was slow, but was pleasantly surprised that everything came quickly and intact. I had no problems at all and would recommend this company to friends and family. I see myself buying from this company in the future. Thank you."

"I was very pleased when I used the chat feature on the online site for EZ Contacts.com. I had a question about using a credit card with a billing address that was different than my shipping address. Rita, the customer service agent who worked with me, was not only able to efficiently solve the problem, but she even showed signs of having a good sense of humor (which is almost impossible to do through a chat help line). I don't usually bother using chat help lines, but am glad that I did today!"

"contacts arrived on time and price was great! will buy again"

"I ordered a pair of raybans and they shipped the next day. I received them in perfect condition within 5 days. I would definitely recommend ordering from here. "

"I've ordered a few pairs of designer glasses from their site and they always arrive quickly and just as described. I even exchanged a pair of prescription glasses and the process was very easy. I just recently contact Erika in their online help regarding an order and she was very pleasant and helpful. Would and have recommended this site to family and friends."

"I was so happy to see the package arrive today. I did not expect it to arrive so fast and my order was accurate. It is not a big deal until you have one pair left!!! Thank you for your expediency and accuracy! "

"The item came as described. There was great customer service."

"I've received my eyeglasses within 14 days in original package and they fit and look great. Customer service representative helped me out through the whole ordering process and sent me tracking number once order is shipped. I will definitely go back to there for my future eyewear needs."

"I waited for over a month for my contacts so I had to call them and they told me there was a problem but they would be shipped the next day. I wasn't informed of this problem otherwise and I think that if I hadn't called I wouldn't have got my order at all. I also emailed them and got no response. I will never order from here again and I don't recommend this site to anyone."

"I ordered prescription Rayban sunglasses from EZcontacts and i clearly selected blue mirror lenses. I received glasses without the ray ban name on the lens and BROWN transparent lenses which are NOT what i ordered or selected. I would like to exchange them but because my order arrived on Friday August 1 and EZ contacts closes at 1pm on Friday I will have to wait until Monday. I already waited 2 weeks for my incorrect glasses that the summer may be over by the time I get another pair. I hope I can exchange them and will post the results of this once I hear from them."

"I love the new sunglasses! I purchased Justin Ray Bans and Clubmaster Ray Bans. My husband hasn't seen his sunglasses yet, as they are his birthday present, but I know that he will be so happy. And my Clubmasters are so amazing that I can't even believe that I got them at such a good price. It was about a week after placing my order that they shipped, so I wrote customer service and Rachel helped me out. She was awesome. Prompt responses, and easy to talk to. Two thumbs up from this happy customer!"

"Heard about them from Groupon. Was excited to order my first pair of contacts through them. Ordered on the 17th, and then 7 days later I call to ask WHY in the world was my order BACKORDERED and I was not notified. The lady said she found a seller in the area who had my prescription contacts and she could have them sent in the next 4 days. I call 5 days later, asking WHERE my contacts are (this is 10 days after the order has been placed). I am told that there was some delay, and that this NEW representative will speed up the delivery and send it on NEXT day shipment. I never got a tracking number that day, and by the time I checked my email later on it was too late to call them and complain again. The next day (Day 11) I go online to see AGAIN what is happening. Finally, there is a tracking number and the contacts are in FLORIDA. The contacts don't plan on arriving tomorrow. This is the last time I will be using this service, sorry there was nothing EASY or EZ about EZcontacts. If you cannot seem to notify your customers about what is going on with MY order, you definitely do not deserve my money.

Adding to my previous review: 2 weeks later, the contacts have arrived. I did receive an email from their customer review department apologizing for the mass confusion and delay and lack of communication on their behalf. In the confusion, they sent me ANOTHER box of contacts? And told me to keep them as a gift. Thanks, not complaining about that. It was thoughtful and responsible for someone on their end to contact me and end the experience on a good note.

"Did not receive a reply even though i sent multiple emails!
I found a website in which they offered the same eye glasses for a lower price, but you guys did not reply!

Even after one week, there was still no reply!
Bad service!

"Rachel provides the best customer service I've ever received both online and offline. Extremely attentive, kind, and knowledgeable. I'd highly recommend this company to people simply because of the CS they provide.

Way to go, EZ Contacts! You're really lucky to have Rachel. Treat her well!

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.