• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I've been ordering from this site for years, and have never had any problems until my last order. One of my new lenses was defective, and considering my recent experiences with online retailers, I was sort of expecting a month-long game of email tag. Rachel was an absolute doll. I heard from her the day after my original query, and she went well out of her way to resolve my issue. She's clearly awesome, y'all should give this lady a raise!"

"Sarah from Customer Support is awesome. I had a question for ezcontacts and they got back to me in no time with a concise and friendly answer. I'll shop here again when I need more contacts!"

"Quick shipping. And no hassle return . Nom restocking fee.
Will do business again . Highly recommend

"I love Ez contacts.com. This is my third time buying on this site. Customer service is excellent I emailed them about a problem with my order I got a response in 15 minutes.
Thank you.

"I ordered my prescription glasses and got them exactly a week after. I'm very satisfied with the price, quality and fasten of E Contacts. I highly recommend it!"

"This was my 1st time ordering glasses online. I wear progressive lenses and was warned against ordering online by optometrist(I am a Physician). My glasses came in about 3 wk.They are wonderful, I see clearly and the near distance is perfect.The price was even better. I will again order glasses from EZ contacts, much to the chagrin of my colleagues. "

"I ordered a pair of glasses on 7/24/2014, and still haven't received them as of today, 9/5/2014. Meanwhile, my debit card was charged the full amount on the purchase date (and I don't just mean authorized), but the product hasn't even shipped yet, and I didn't get a backorder notification until 8/7/2014. I've spoken with at least three different customer service reps - Mary, Rita, and Stacey via phone, chat and email and not one of them has been helpful. They have all given me false information about when I can expect to receive my glasses, and I'm frustrated that no one will give me a straight answer. I just started grad school and need to be able to see the board! I've learned my lesson - I'm NEVER ordering from these guys again. It's worth it to spend the extra hundred bucks at the store down the street than to go through this headache.

Update 9/8/2014: I finally called today for an update on my frames, which were supposed to come in off backorder on 8/29. Mary in Customer Service put me on hold for ten minutes while she called the manufacturer and found out that they no longer make the frames I ordered, and that nothing was shipped to EZcontacts. So, the frames were on perpetual backorder and no one at EZcontacts decided to notify me that my order couldn't be completed (keep in mind, THEY ALREADY CHARGED ME IN FULL FOR THE FRAMES ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO)

This company is a total sham. Save yourself the trouble.

"I am a fan of EZ Contacts.com for many reasons, but most of all, for their customer service. I purchased two pairs of sunglasses hoping to keep both, but one just did not match my face. I received an RMA as the website instructed and off went my return back to EZ Contacts via the USPS. I became concerned when there was no acknowledgement of receipt of the sunglasses. Stacey, in customer service, was persistent , professional and kind. She found that my sunglasses were safe and back in their possession. Without her caring and trying to find out what happened the glasses may have been deemed lost and I would not have been credited for my return. Many websites have beautiful items and are priced competitively but quality people are rare. I have shopped at this website before and would always trust that they will do all that they can to make sure the customer is happy."

"Awesome customer service! Fantastic frame prices! Name brand and designer spectacles!! Erika was awesome....and fast!! Highly recommend!! :)"

"Rude customer service personnel. Took months to ship item out. Will never buy again."

"I wanted to get a price match on two pairs of ray bans, it took a matter of minutes with an online chat with mary. Rita helped me with my return and refund. Ezcontactsusa is so easy to deal with! Very honest and professional. I dont understand why there are so many negative reviews. "

"I am usually not wary about ordering online to save some money, and it usually works out pretty well. However, ordering from EZContactsUSA.com has been the worst shopping experience I have ever had. Their customer service is a bit disingenuous, painfully slow, and really just don't get the customer. I ordered a pair of prescription glasses which clearly stated were in stock online, which is why I ordered with them vs. the 100 other online stores that offered a similar price and product. I was surprised, however, to receive an email saying they were on backorder, and would not be ready for a month! I contacted the support, and they replied after 2 days via email (I can't call them because their hours of telephone support are entirely during the work day and not on weekends) saying there was an error and they would speed up the process, and offer me quicker shipping. When it all finished, I recevied the glasses after the original ETA (which they stated was never meant to be an ETA to my house but an ETA to receive the glasses at their lab...) and in the worst possible condition they could have been in. You would think after making such a huge error about the availability of the glasses, the company would make sure I received a proper product, but I received a pair of glasses that would be embarassing to wear in public. The lenses completely did not fit the frame, to the point that the wire holding one of the lenses had fallen out from the bottom; additionally, the glasses were filthy with fingerprints and residue left from the lab... totally atrocious! I emailed back within 1 hour of receiving the glasses and after 2 whole days I finally got an email back saying they were sorry and I could get them remade or get a refund on the lenses (sine I did like the frames). I replied about further information on going about this process and got no reply for one week! I finally called and the lady on the phone said they had emailed me back already, which was something I never received, but said she would re-send the instructions on sending them back... At this point I received a generic PDF about returning items, with no real instructions about my options of getting them remade or getting money back, and they did not even offer a prepaid envelope after all the trouble they have put me through! It is now approaching two months since I originally ordered the glasses and I am stuck with a unwearable pair, and I have emailed again to get further instructions and am still waiting to hear back... All I would like at this point is a caring customer service team that could be proactive and either offer me a refund on the lenses right away to just end this hellish ordeal, or have them set up an expedited replacement, and see it through, ensuring I receive an acceptable pair of glasses; however, I'm stuck with a very slow, and confusing situation at this point, and don't really think it will be resolved satisfactorily based on what I have already dealt with. I would advise anyone to stay away and go with a more reputable company, as they have shown me they are not capable of dealing with customers in a professional manner.

UPDATE 9/18/14:

So after having gone through that ordeal, a member of the staff reached out to me and totally wowed me, and due to this, I update my review. They explained to how they are working hard to improve customer service everyday and wanted to hear my feedback on how they failed, so that this wouldn't happen again; they genuinely seemed interested in what I told them, and really seem to care about improving. They also agreed they don't accept of the job they originally did, and could not explain how it got through quality control-- I will give them benefit of doubt here. Regardless, when it is all said and done, it is one thing to talk the talk, but they truly walked the walk after this... They refunded my lens charge, expedited my glasses back to them, and also went above and beyond, offering to update the lenses of another pair of glasses I owned, due to the inconvenience at no charge to me. I got them back and WOW. Beyond spectacular job! The quality was truly incredible, now that they got it right this time, and I can confidently say I think they genuinely care about its customers and providing quality service. It is one thing to make a series of errors and not care to correct it, which I feel many online companies would do, but this company really took my case into their hands and ensured I was COMPLETELY satisfied. I hope they continue to improve, and given they do, I'd 100% order from them in the future. The customer service agent I spoke with throughout the encounter, Susan, was extremely responsive, warm, and helpful, and really understands customer relations. I am so grateful to have encountered her, as she singlehandedly helped in regaining my confidence with EZContactsUSA! Cheers to you!

modified review This review was modified by apalvarez on September 18 2014 07:24:42 PM

"Do not order from this company. I made an order 7/24/14 still on 8/21 haven't received! I spoke to 2 different customer service reps with the second guaranteeing a delivery before 8/21! I received an email it was shipped with a tracking number for USPS with overnight delivery but the USPS website says nothing found with that tracking number! I will never do business with this company again and recommend you DO NOT either!!! Terrible experience !"

" i give ez contacts 5 stars! very happy with purchase. great customer service!
Thanks

"Horrible customer service!
Ordered two - sunglasses and frames. It took them two weeks to ship one of them, the other still on back order!

No where on their website is noted that this item is on back order or out of stock!

I will never shop from there again!

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.