• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10

"Great customer service....they had my order rushed to me just in time for my vacation"

"Worst company ever. I order a pair of glasses two months ago. I keep getting notices of backorder and then they told me it was because of the size. I change the order and got the smaller, it was to small, so they told me they got the one I order and I return the other one and keep waiting for the bigger one, Now after 2 weeks they send another backorder message. Now they said they don't have it. I can't believe it."

"Great experience so far! Easy ordering process and Great Prices! Customer service has been Top Notch! I have been in contact with Rita regarding my order and she has gone above and beyond to help me. I have a trip scheduled here soon and Rita is working with me to ensure I get my new glasses before then. Thank you Rita! Based on my initial experience, I will definitely purchase from EZ Contacts again. "

"I recently purchased a pair of sunglasses from this company. Their price and customer service was outstanding. I will definitely purchase from them again and I would recommend them to anyone looking for glasses."

"I ordered frames from EZ Contact and when I placed the order I entered the wrong information for my address. I emailed the support team and received an IMMEDIATE response. The item was returned to them and they are reshipping it Priority Mail at their own expense so I don't have to wait for it to come. The team has been so helpful and kind. They have been available to answer any questions I have right away and this has been one of the best online shopping experiences I have had. THANK YOU EZ CONTACTS!"

"I would like to say Sarah has excellent customer service. I've been anxious to receive these sunglasses and I've emailed her several time in between the time I placed the order and not today when they finally shipped out due to them being backordered all over not just here. She's excellent and I can't wait to see my sunglasses!"

Oh my goodness, Rita at ezcontacts is an angel. Thank you sooo much. I was so pleased to find your website because I lost my job and am currently on state provided insurance. The frames they allow with such insurance are hideous and I couldn't afford the outrageous price at my doctors office for the frames I ordered. I had stepped on my glasses and have been living without glasses for 2 weeks and I am leaving on vacation in 3 weeks so I needed to get these frames fast so I can take them to my doctors to have the lenses made and when I let Rita know my situation she offered send my frames priority mail free of charge which made my day! What a blessing she has been to me and to ezcontacts.com. She is an employee to be recognized and rewarded! Thank you sooooo much.

"Had a problem with the prescription and Mary their customer service representative resolve it more than to my satisfaction. She was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and handled the problem. Happy to due business with EZCONTACTSUSA and especially Mary."

"I recently purchased a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses and Sarah was the salesperson helping me. She was incredibly helpful and the process went extremely smooth. would definitely recommend using this site!!!"

"I have not received my order yet, however, Communicating with Rena has been great! She is very helpful with order questions and always kept me up to date with my eyeglasses. If my order ships on time and the glasses are what I ordered I will do business with Ez Contacts USA again just due to the fact Rena has been great"

prettyredd's Avatar

Houston, Tx

"I just got the fastest and friendliest person by the name of Ericka to help me! She was great!!! She even gave me priority shipping for free! Such a blessing speaking with her! U rock Erika and thanks again! I'm so looking forward to my new sunglasses! I will leave another review once I receive them! ??"

"This is my second order from EZ Contacts.com. Both times I searched the web for the sunglasses I wanted and they had the best pricing by far.

They keep this up and I will be back again.

"Molly was extremely helpful when I found out my initial order was not compatible with my RX. She took care of the reorder and the refund of the difference for the new order immediately. I was on the fence about EZ Contacts and she saved me. "

"EZ Contacts has the best prices of any glasses/contacts site out there! I had a slight issue with my order, but EZ Contacts was very eager to assist me and helped me through the return/ re-order process. I loved working with Rachel in Customer Support as she is very pleasant to work with and made sure that i understood everything i needed to get things changed quickly. Thanks Rachel."

"So I ordered some super cute glasses over the weekend. When I checked my email I noticed that there was a slight price difference. When I called customer care, Sarah, quickly resolved my issue. I would definitely recommend EZ Contacts.com to for their friendly service and amazing prices."

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.