• EZ Contacts.com
    • Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10

"ERIKA ON THE LIVE CHAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! Great customer service"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE... unless you dont mind waiting over a month for them to ship. I ordered a month ago and still have not even have them shipped. 6 times I have contacted their customer service and each time was told 2 more days. I have been told 2 more days for over 2 weeks now and today tried getting a status update and they couldnt tell. Probably because of my passive aggressive response of "and don't tell me 2 more days". I understand they are cheaper than most places but as of now it is not worth the savings. This is quite a headache and I hope to receive them by the summer. I do have a Vision Plan through my employer, I got the reimbursement check before I got the sunglasses. "

"VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE !!!
I received my order today and it took 9 days since I ordered and I ordered it on a weekend - so probably it took one week to process.
Ray Ban sunglasses are definitely no fake and the prescription glasses are excellent.
I will order again - in a store it would have cost me almost 300$ what I got at ezcontactsusa for less than 100$.
AMAZING !!!

"The absolute worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. Need to call and ask the status of your order? Good luck. I've called over 10 times and have NEVER gotten through to a person. The online chat reps have no idea what they're talking about. They've LIED about where my order has been and when it will ship out. I've gotten a million different answers and nothing but beating around the bush. It has been TWO MONTHS since I ordered my glasses and NOW is when they give me a tracking number. It has been a week since I've had the tracking number and it only says "shipping info received", aka it hasn't even been picked up from their warehouse. SPEND YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! "

"Rachel at EZ Contacts was of great help she made my purchase that much greater so helpful and nice and great cust. service very professional. Definitely doing business with them if there people are as great as Rachel !!!! "

"The lowest shipping cost, and therefore the lowest overall cost, of all the online sites I checked.
I am happy with this purchase, and hope to buy more frames soon

"I would highly recommend this website. very quick order, delivered time was good as expected. and order was correct. I double checked with local shop."

"I was skeptical after reading bad reviews, but I received my contacts within 5 days of ordering. My guess is this company was running a bad business between 2009 - 2012. Now they are great (2015) and the assistance via chat on their site was also helpful. I will order from them again. "

"I'm not very happy with EZContacts.com. I ordered a pair of sunglasses and the shipping info was very misleading. I was under the impression that it was free 5-7 day shipping not shipping in 5-7 business days. Nonetheless, they were even later than that. It's been 8 business days, now 4/30 and ordered on the morning of 4/21, and USPS still is in pre-shipment. This means it hasn't actually shipped yet.

I would only recommend this company based on price, knowing to expect delays. It's 2015, isn't it? Next time, I will pay a premium for Amazon and know when to expect my order.

"I ordered my glasses on the 20th of april, as of the 29th of april they have not been shipped. I contacted the site via e-mail and also phoned them directly. It was not until I did an online chat with Erika that I received a wonderful prompt customer support. She understood my frustration with sunglasses not being shipped yet after 10 days post order and offered me a complimentary 2 day shipping so I can get them on time for my vacation. "

"Thank you Mary~ This is the first time I ordered a glasses from EZ Contacts and I would say this is a great experience. I found the style i want with a great price. I entered wrong prescription information for my order, and Mary helped me out! She is so friendly and professional! Highly recommended~ Hope I can get my new glasses soon >< "

"Great prices on Name Brand Collections. At the optometrist office the same pair of Ray Bans were 215. Got them here for 86 here!! I did order the wrong size on accident and it took forever to get ahold of a live person, however Email and Live Chat worked great and the fixed my mistake easily! Rena my agent was friendly and knowledgable. Thank you EzContacts for saving me $$."

"My first time pruchasing from EZ Contacts.
Great prices great service, item arrived as promised they even supplied saving coupons.
I searched for a particulat item and EZ Contacts were the best and fairest price, no contest. Will definetly pruchase from them again.

"Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Ordered frames on 3/26 that I received on 3/31. They did not fit, so I emailed customer service and asked for my RA# to send back. Dane was nice and helpful. I had found another pair I liked for an exchange instead, and again sent an email. Dane gave me a list of what was needed and I sent the frames back on 4/6 and have received nothing. I emailed them on 4/15 and 16, and called on the 16th and spoke to a girl who said it would be about 2 days because I didn't have a tracking number (?? Was not a requirement and theres came USPS, so....). I have since emailed 2 times and both emails have been ignored. I also called but of course, they were closed yet again. I will never buy from them again.

"I ordered two pairs of sunglasses from EZ Contacts. I thought they would process right away, but it took a couple of days. I then got an email that one was discontinued and they could not ship them. The rep asked if I still wanted to get the one pair, or look for something else. I responded I did want to keep the one pair and did not hear back, so I could only assume the order was being processed. I finally received the glasses on 4/18 (ordered on 4/7!!). Note: I had to do an e-chat to remind them to process the refund for the glasses that never shipped. The day I received them, I realized I could have bought them for over $20 less at another retailer. On their site it says they offer a 105% price match guarantee. So, I emailed them and did not hear back. A few days later I did the chat online. She refunded me the difference at 100% since she said they would not honor the additional match since I did not do it when I placed the order (I did it when I received them). The customer service was poor throughout the entire process, and I will not be using them again. "

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,837 merchant members.