Stores > EZ Contacts.com

• Address: 4111 Glenwood Rd. Brooklyn, N.Y. 11210
    • Contact: help@ezcontactsusa.com
    • Phone: 718-705-6639
    • Customer Support: 718-705-6639
    • Business Hours: Business Hours: M - T 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: 718-705-9229

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"I had a wonderful shopping experience here. My order shipped shortly after I placed my order; its just a week later and I'm proudly wearing my shades! Aside for the unbeatable prices; their customer service reps were extremely polite and helpful. I'll definitely be shopping here again. Thank you EZContacts!!!"

This review was modified by fm2015 on November 25 2015 08:57:15 AM

"Thank you for your great service, had no issues.
Got my product(s) quickly and it's great!

This review was modified by DFMUA on November 25 2015 08:00:43 AM

"The glasses arrived within one week. They are exactly what I ordered, new and in pristine condition. The customer service has been terrific. I will definitely return and recommend this site to all my friends. Special thanks to Pearl."

This review was modified by gwhenry99 on November 12 2015 04:11:01 AM

"My experience was so bad it became ridiculous. I decided to purchase from ezcontactsusa.com because it offered a great price on a discontinued set of frames. Ordering was easy and good. However when the frames arrived they were the *wrong* size. I emailed a picture and clear description of problem and it took *three* attempts to even get customer service to acknowledge the problem. I returned them as instructed and was told the correct size would be shipped immediately. A week passed and I emailed support asking what happened. They had no clue about my order but said they would handle it. Soon after my money was refunded. So this time I called to ask what happened and it was clear they had no idea the history of the order and I just wanted the frames. So I agreed to pay by credit card to expedite the situation. So the next order was shipped 2 day express and a discount applied for my trouble and they SENT THE WRONG SIZE AGAIN. I called again and was told that the fulfillment organization is separate from customer service and this time they would have the frames shipped to them directly to verify the right size before shipping them back to me. A return label was sent to me and I misunderstood that they wouldn't ship the new ones until I had shipped the old ones. Normally this would be fine but given the issues thus far I was reluctant to ship until I saw the correct size in my hands. So a week went by and was told that as soon as I got the return into the system then they would ship my correct frames. Another week goes by and nothing. I call and can't get through, so I email and was told they would ship the correct size so obviously they didn't send them as they said they would. But finally after nearly 2 MONTHS from original order (September 12 to November 5) and WAY too many MISTAKES and HASSLE I get the correct frames. This business offers good prices BUT has some serious holes in fulfillment and handling of customer service problems when they occur. Just ridiculous!!!"

"I had totally forgotten my anniversary, and had to act fast. I knew exactly what my husband wanted...I searched and searched, and there was no better price for the Ray Bans he was looking for. I was on the Chat line with Diana S., and she helped me out every step of the way. ( I had 1800 questions. The site is very user friendly, so, if you weren't in the need of crazy answers, you would have no trouble with it and be done in minutes.)
I always take note of great customer service, and I assure you, I will be back to this site for all of our families contact and glasses purchases in the future.

"Very poor experience. Ordered 2 same pairs of prescription Ray Ban glasses on 9-25. Received only one pair on 10-13, 3 weeks later when promised 1 week. First and only pair i received, the lens was put in crooked with a small chip on the top. Had to go to my local optometrist to fix the lens correctly in the frame. I understand there are returns and exchanges but at this point it's not worth it. There has been zero communication on where my 2nd pair is. Called 10-19 asking where my 2nd pair was. Spoke to a rude customer service rep that first said 2 more weeks then by the end of this week. Well, which is it? Also stated they are on backorder which seems to be an extremely common excuse. It's the end of the week and still nothing. No communication, no apologies, no trying to make things right. Just rude customer service for which I should be the frustrated one being that it has been a month and my order has not been completed or filled. I have no idea if it actually will be. When promised a week, a month is beyond that promise. They should take care of their customers and make things right. Very dissatisfied."

"My order contained two pair of glasses. I got an email a day later stating that one pair was no longer available in which was my favorite pair of the two. I then switched to a different pair. I was quoted several different expected delivery dates and then when the information was posted on USPS tacking it was discovered that my item was forwarded due to an incorrect address. Customer service reps mentioned that one pair was delayed because the manufacturer had a delay in shipping the glasses I choose and it would take a couple of days to put the prescription lens in. When I called customer service they said the glasses where in the lab and hey would should the next day. I finally got my order and when the glasses arrived they had not prescription and the demo lens were still intact. Very disappointed that after several weeks I still do not have glasses to wear. Very disappointed!!!"

"This has been a horrible experience. Waited 10 days for RayBan Clubmaster polarized sunglasses and glasses arrived defective. The glasses were huge, nose piece was bent out and arms had been previously stretched per my local Lenscrafters.
I advised EZ Contacts, was issued a RMA and advised I would receive a complete refund.
EZ Contacts received the return 16 days ago. I have made 5 phone calls and sent 13 emails and still do not have my refund.
Getting nothing but run around, had to get credit card company involved.
I honestly do not know who writes these wonderful reviews about this company?

"This company is the worst online store I have had experience with ever. I ordered my glasses with ease on August 19th, and still don't have them, and its October 5th. Through my own search, I found out the shipping department sent the glasses to my billing address, instead of the shipping address, as clearly noted. Once I alerted EZ Contacts, (because they didn't research themselves), I notified them they sent them to my old office, no longer occupied, and the customer service agent told me to (GET THEM MYSELF). I had more empathy for her, than anger because of the magnitude of ignorance. I have requested that the issue be escalated twice to management, and I still haven't received a call, email or my glasses, of course! Needless to say, I will let my bank handle this transaction from here, as this is the most incompetent group of online retailers I have ever purchased from."

"I know many people would not take online reviews seriously, but I have to share my experience with EZ Contacts here, as I believe they deserve a five star + rating for the service and products they provided to me. So here is the story:

I needed to order some gifts for my friends and business partners for an international travel, so I searched online for Ray Ban sunglasses. EZ Contacts caught my attention because of the variety of choices and reasonable prices. I placed three orders of five pairs of Ray Ban within a time span of two weeks, and there were two episodes that I think I should tell.

For the first order, I don't know what I was thinking, but I used my work address for shipping. I do not want to waste any length to tell you why, but the package went missing. I sweated for days to try to locate the missing package with the mail service department of my building and the postal office, but no luck. As the last resort, I contacted EZ Contacts. I am sure that the missing package was not their fault. Though I know it is typical for the merchant to take care of their customers, EZ Contacts helped my situation with impressive care and courtesy. They kept the communication channel open and they reprocessed the order with no questions asked. They even updated the shipping so that the package arrived on time for my travel!

The other episode was related to the products that I ordered. I was taking the sunglasses to where people generally do not want to see "Made in China" tags on the products, though products made in China do not automatically indicate problems for the authenticity. I raised my concerns to EZ Contacts, they kindly offered to check the products before sending them out. For the ones that they have shipped, they offered to take them back if they were made in China. I am not sure it was luck or the nature of the product they carry, all the sunglasses I received were made in Italy. For confirmation, I also checked the sunglasses against all possible authenticity checks provided online (thanks to google and youtube). Based on the best I could do, they were all checked out to be authentic.

I enjoyed my experience with EZ Contacts. They are difficult to be reached through phones, but they are really responsive if you send them emails or chat with them online. I am not sure whether these are their true names, but I have communicated with Susan and Kathy. They are absolutely the most pleasant customer professionals that I have worked with for an online merchant.

I am not sure when I will go back to shop with EZ Contacts again, but I hope this story can help you to decide whether you should trust EZ Contacts for their products and service.

"The customer representative I used was wonderful, helpful, informative, kind, patient and went the extra mile to find out the information I requested. All her answers were written in great detail. The outstanding customer service she provided made me want to be a returning customer and I will recommend this company to strangers, friends and family. The fast shipping is wonderful, I never wait too long for my glasses. Another Pro is returns are very easy!

"UPDATE: EZ has turned this 1 into a 4 with their customer service. They have worked with me to resolve my issues and am Happy. While the initial experience was not a positive one, they turned it 360 and changed my 1 into a 4.

I ordered through EZ to save a few bucks and get my glasses quicker BUT would never do it again. I usually use COSTCO. I waited 24 days for my prescription sunglasses and when they came in, they were subpar at best. Not would you would expect for $200. The lenses didn't fit into the frame correctly for starters and the coating on the lenses was starbursts. They pop out easily and I have had them for 1 day. I am not generally a complainer and tolerant of most things, but felt compelled to review this. I will say they did at least upgrade my shipping to try and make it less of an inconvenience shipping, but that was it. End result are glasses that I can't even use.

"I checked with other places and they would never get back .EZ contacts did THANK YOU."

"Needed to ship my purchase to another recipient and Sarah K was able to help me. Friendly and fast, she stayed on the line with me until I completed my purchase so she could make changes right away. Very satisfied with the service! "

"Slow delivery!! I have been waiting for my Sunglasses with reading inserts for over one month now! I have called and was promised a rapid delivery but no sign of my glasses as of yet!"

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.