Stores > Eye Glass Direct

• Eye Glass Direc

2016-08-30

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

"This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. They didnt get the order right, the customer service is terrible, the order was late, they didnt send me the proper receipt, they never told me to mail by frames into them, ect ect ect.
Trust me. You will regret doing business with them.

This review was modified by Disappointed911 on August 30 2016 10:32:25 AM

2016-02-08

Stellar Service...for years!

"Have been ordering frames and lenses since 2008, no-line progressive, standard single vision, etc.
Every order has been perfect, customer service very good, and prices are great. Can't dismiss that other customers have had bad experience, but 13 pairs of glasses with no problems I'm not going
to fix what's not broken. Processing and shipping times could be improved a bit, but I live in Guam and 10,000 miles is a bit of a hike. Will certainly order again, actually tomorrow...

This review was modified by Elwood1950 on February 08 2016 09:58:49 PM

2016-01-22

Horrible

"Terrible company. They can't seem to manage to install frames such that they're actually straight. I gave them three chances, and all three pairs were blatantly crooked (as in, you could tell before you even put them on). Then they refused to refund the order and acted like I was hallucinating.

The owner (Randy) is a clown without a trace of customer service skills. Shop elsewhere

This review was modified by coltrane on January 22 2016 11:07:47 AM

2014-12-07

"Not impressed....Ordered gasses and frames. They shipped out and were completely wrong. I shipped them back for correction. When I received the glasses back, the lenses installed were not even close to what I ordered. The prescription was correct, but nothing else. Best to spend a little extra money and go to your local optician. I do NOT recommend this company"

2014-10-29

"Excellent service, and prompt turnaround. Will definitely be using this service again!"

2014-10-28

"Got 2 new pair of eyeglasses from Eyeglass Direct- they were perfect!...My favorite glasses and the price was right. Thank you!"

This review was modified by JaniceGail on October 28 2014 01:40:56 PM

2014-10-18

"Wish I had seen these reviews before using eyeglass direct ...
Awful experience - I sent my favorite sunglasses in for repair. They were returned with a big blob of glue on the frame joint which besides being unprofessional - didn't last. It fell apart again after a week. Sent it back TWO more times that's when customer service disappeared - wouldnt return calls. When I finally had enough I requested a refund for the repairs - no dice - was told the once month warranty expired - incredible my glasses were NEVER fixed and were with them the entire time.
Beyond bad ... Not sure how they are getting away with this. btw all the reviews posted on their site come from customers they hand selected to fill out the survey - I never got a chance to fill one out ...

This review was modified by courtneyredding on October 18 2014 06:52:32 AM

2014-10-14

"return went slow but good."

This review was modified by TomSmith77 on October 15 2014 10:29:05 AM

2014-10-07

"I sent them a pair of sunglasses that were broken. They said they could fix them, took my $50, and sent them back to me in a condition that was laughable - the frames were crooked (like the company), and the soldering was a big lump above the eyebrow. I called to complain (received no apology) and I sent them back. I received them and they were still crooked. The owner would not speak to me on the phone - instead choosing to hide and tell me through his secretary that they would do nothing for me. For them to take my $50 is a crime, and they know it (I told them). Don't do business with these people - they are dishonest and have no integrity. "

This review was modified by AidanB on October 07 2014 05:15:26 PM

2014-05-21

"If you like crappy job and rude service eyeglassdirect is the place for you.
these people do NOT like it if you send them pricey frames and ask them to do a personable job. Their job quality on a bit complex prescription is awful. they do not get anything right. I had ordered a progressive lens installed on my frame. first they hate it when you send them your frame, and thy try to charge you with all type of fees, then they mess up the frame and put on crappy lenses, and send it to you. You have already paid, and they are a 1000 miles away. complaint are transferred to the business owner, an Andy guy, and he is the rudest AH you have ever seen, calls you all names and hangs up on you. Go figure, how such a business can continue except online.

2013-07-06

"sent in frames and prescription for COMPUTER visison
came back fine if your PC is 4 FEET AWAY!!

had my eye doctor read lenses!

2012-02-20

"I had a great experience with this company. Steve (the owner) answered my questions immediately and clearly. I sent in a pair of ic! Berlin frames and requested single-vision Crizal Avance lenses. They received my frames on 2/1 and shipped the finished product on 2/10. The lenses are beautiful and perfectly made. I'm very happy not only about the money I saved but also about the overall experience with Eyeglass Lens Direct. I will certainly use them again."

2012-01-23

"AWESOME!!! FAST & CHEAP!! I have used them 3 or 4 times and never been let down!"

2012-01-05

"If you want to gamble getting glasses or not then order here. Be smart and save more money to be a good pair of glasses. Have not even recieved my glasses yet and I don't believe I will."

2011-09-08

"they are scamming people. I would never order eyeglasses online. There is no way to find out what you get until it is sent home."

Share Eye Glass Direct's store rating

Eye Glass Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eye Glass Direct is not a merchant member
Eye Glass Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!