Stores > EyeBuyDirect.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review EyeBuyDirect.com by clicking a star below.

Process of ordering glasses

"The process of ordering was easy "

H

"It was so easy to navigate the site. I love the options to hide out of stock frames and there's so many to chose from!"

2017-10-18

Excellent customer service; limited selection

"EBD needs to expand its range of eyewear. Most of your eyeglass frames are small in size and feature repetitive shapes. I tried to find a pair of eyeglasses that suited my oblong face but finally came to realize I would have to shop elsewhere, a task I wished to avoid. And quality control of workmanship & materials was spotty in a large initial order I placed last year. But CS is great, hence I keep trying! The one pair of RX sunglasses that fit out of the few that I had ordered cracked in the front, near the temple, rendering them useless. Why am I ordering more? I wish to replace my favorite pair that cracked, and your customer support is excellent. I am also gambling on 2 other pairs of SGs, & hope at least one pair will fit and last more than a few months. EBD is on the verge of becoming a solid, high-volume company. Investing in more varieties of style & fit, and a more vigorous quality control system would ensure that the company truly has the goods to compete with the best "

First purchase

"I like what I ordered but I was upset to find out there was no way to enter in my discount code of "WELCOME". I received an email saying I could get 15% off and free shipping. But when I tried to apply it, it didn't work. I want to know if you are still able to apply that "WELCOME" code?"

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from EyeBuyDirect.com, AliceTao, has responded

“Hello Romina, We apologize if the welcome code did not apply on your order, please be informed that we requested refund back on your original order for the 15% off and free shipping. you can check your refund within 3-5 business days back on original form of payment.”

2017-10-17

So easy to use/best prices

"I love this website! I am so excited to have my new glasses come in the mail. I am buying glasses for the first time in my life and I have gone to 3 stores trying to find a style I liked but when I did find something kind of alright they were 100+ dollars just for the frames (lens' not included) as a first time glasses wearer this site made it super easy!"

Glasses

"Good selection. Need more sprung large frames ."

2017-10-17

Yes. Good. Great. Fantastic.

"I enjoyed the user friendly layout!"

Great service

"there's a lot of options and prices, what i love!!"

2017-10-17

"I got an email with a promo code but didn't have a spot to put it when I checked out. You might want to fix that. "

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2017

A rep from EyeBuyDirect.com, AliceTao, has responded

“We appreciate your feedback!

We apologize if you are unable to apply the code when placing an order. We would like to confirm the code you are referring to for us to check why it was not applied as well as the code's restrictions.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
Thank you for providing us the code. We have it applied on the order manually. The total percentage of the discount is 20% which is equivalent to $14.38.

Please be advise that it may take approximately 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account.

Thank you.

Easy

"Haven't received my glasses yet, but the ordering process was very easy. I could not get the "Try On" option to work on my laptop, but it worked fine on my phone. Looking forward to getting the glasses to see how they turn out."

I love these glasses!!!!

"Your glasses are the cutest I've ever seen!"

2017-10-17

Best eyewear at great prices.

"I have purchased at least a dozen pairs of glasses. This is the easiest and cost efficient site."

Excellent !!!

"I was very happy with the first pair of glasses that I received from EyeBuyDirect, that I decided to get another pair after a few years.
I don't know why I spent so much money buying glasses, from those other walk in lens stores. They never lasted, because the lens scratch or something would come apart, even though you pay for scratch resistance.
Also EyeBuyDirect keeps you updated on the progress of your order until you receive them.

Repeat customer

"Love the prices and selection. Don't be afraid, try EyeBuy!"

My Review

"I always had good experience when ordering my glasses. "

Share EyeBuyDirect.com's store rating

EyeBuyDirect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EyeBuyDirect.com is a merchant member
EyeBuyDirect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.