Stores > Extrabux.com
  • Extrabux.com

Voice your opinion! Review Extrabux.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR CASH BACK!

"I use multiple rebate companies and Extrabux is HORRIBLE! They will do everything to not send you money. I track all my purchases that i use with all the rebate companies and when i see that i did not get cash back from Extrabux, they usually tell me that I clicked to another site (which i am well aware of not to do). But this last purchase threw me over the edge since it's a large amount and they are giving me another excuse on why they can't give me cash back. They told me that i clicked on a site on 5/26 (when really i purchased it on 5/25)...they said the store does not give cash back on 5/26...UGH, really!?! Look at my confirmation email which shows I purchased this on 5/25. Obviously something is wrong with your system. Do not use this company b/c you will not get any money!"

2015-07-20

"terrible service, say I didn't use their website when i did. they used to have a record that I used it for that website, then deleted it. so shady. i will continue to use ebates. this company is horrible and never responds to emails. will not recommend to anyone. took over 4 months to resolve my pending request just to deny it for a fake reason. bunch of liars, do not use! over half of your transactions will not actually get paid to you."

2015-02-04

"They are refusing to pay out a simple transaction where the cashback was for over $100. No customer service. DO NOT USE THIS PORTAL!!!"

2014-10-15

"They didn't resolve my cash back issue, and they didnt answer my email either. Order been placed more than two months, it didnt show up on their system at all even though I made sure I clicked through them."

2013-06-21

"I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from 6pm.com through extrabux. They are refusing to pay rebates on about 25% of those purchases, claiming I didn't click through their site.

This isn't true. These guys are thieves. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They claim to not have any phone support and will not call you to try and resolve problems. They are very slow to respond to email. Do not bother with these guys. Try CashBackHouse - a much more reputable company that provides larger rebates for most of these stores.

2013-02-21

"After about 20 requests, they finally paid my rewards. I can't recommend them though, too much hassle and too many other who do give good service."

2012-10-19

"I love Extrabux! I've got over $200 from shopping just this year. I think my account says I've placed over 140 orders through them. I'm going to get my cash back in November so I can use it for my holiday shopping. Just make sure you follow the rules and click through from Extrabux first and only use their coupons, and it works EVERY time for me!! Shop through Extrabux. It's free money - you won't regret it!"

only_true's Avatar

Israel
2012-10-09

"This site promises to return the money .. It's their business.
WRONG!
Deception and subterfuge.
At 2 sites made ??more than five purchases - did not return a single penny!
3 orders at Bidz.com - did not return anything, it took more than a month, I got what I bought!
3 opdera on http://www.modnique.com/invite/004150454 - did not return anything, it took more than a month, I got what I bought!

JUST liar!

Share Extrabux.com's store rating

Extrabux.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Extrabux.com is not a merchant member
Extrabux.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!