ExquisiteCrystals.com Reviews - exquisitecrystals.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 35 reviews

ExquisiteCrystals.com is not a merchant member
ExquisiteCrystals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Delighted with the Herkemer diamond, but became concerned that it had been lost in the post!

Wendy and Brian Elms

"The Stones and Gems that I received are beautiful top quality and the service is great!"

"Extremely fast service, as always...excellent source of information about the crystals... and a beautiful product...wonderful to do business with!!"

"Any time I have a question about an item, I always receive a quick response. The items I have purchased over the years have been beautiful. Being drawn to the color purple, I especially love the amethyst small bowls. I am so grateful that I found the Exquisite Crystals website. I feel I am being filled with goodness and light! Thank you, John, John and Tamara."

"Good quality photos with great detail on the characteristics of minerals and crystals that are very good qualities. They choose the best possible cost for the delivery of products. Courteous and polite. Always gives a small gift to send them.

merci à tout le personnel .
Paul
French Canadian purchaser

"Good tumbled stones and quick service, thank you!"

"HI,
I ordered from Exquisite Crystals and they couldn't have been nicer. I accidentally received the wrong set in the mail and they followed up quickly and very friendly and sent me a new one. Great to deal with, great products - I would recommend and do business with them again. Also a very easy to use Web site.
Thanks Exquisite Crystals!
Leslie Dyer

"I just wanted to share that I just received the most beautiful Rose Quartz Crystal Sphere from Jim at ExquisiteCrystals.Com. It is even more amazing than I expected. Truly this is the place to shop for those individuals that are looking for more than just what meets the eye. The crystal came quickly and very well wrapped and secure. I couldn't be happier. I recommend this site 200%."

"I got my crystal and it look beautiful! and I was very touched when I got a little gift for the New Year.
I must say that I made a mistake on my address and contact customer service. John was nice, replied very quickly, fixed my mistake and my order got to me faster then two shakes of a lamb tail! Thank you so much! I will be coming back in the future :D *with no address mistakes*

"I am new to the crystal-healing area, and I'm happy I decided to look into it. I have a lot of questions about the energies of crystals, though I can feel it when I hold them and meditate with them. I just got done ordering my fourth purchase from Exquisite Crystals, and I also like that they include a free gift. It's something they don't have to do, but they do - also they have free shipping as an option, which is great. I'm a college student, and I feel that these crystals can help me stay calm and focused, in a way. I love the fast delivery - it's almost unbelievable. I am very happy with what I receive, and I believe I'll be a customer for as long as I can be. Great store and people."

"Very please With their products. Happen to talk with the owner, very friendly and their customer service attitude is great! Definitely will keep giving them my biz
Edy

"Exquisite Crystals is run by the greatest people who offer the greatest selection of the greatest crystals and minerals around. I typically don't like ordering stones on the Internet. I like to see them in person and get a feel for them before bringing them home. EC is the only site I'm comfortable buying from on the Internet because I know the quality is going to be outstanding and somehow, it's the very stone I would have chosen myself if I was there.

I also appreciate that John brings in hard-to-find mineral and quartz specimens. If I'm looking for something specific, I go to EC first.

Thank you John and Tamara and John Jr. Your work is appreciated.

"Amazing crystals!! I'm extremely happy with everything I've purchased from them. I trust them completely and I'm a client for life. "

"I received my order today and I am so pleased!!! The order got here in two days and the shipping was free!!! I got a lovely Green Kyanite..it was so lovely and even bigger than I expected. The order included a free Caledonite Phantom Quartz...how neat!!! I definitely recommend this site!!!!"

I just received my order today, and I couldn't be more pleased. The stones and crystals I purchased are beautiful and very powerful. High-quality pieces at very affordable prices = happy customer!