ExpressCoupons

"I like Express products and often buy them in store. This was first time I bought it from their online webstore.
Webstore Experience:
They have great collection, but lack of messaging if a product is going to be available to you or not.
In Checkout they dont use Google/Paypal checkout. You have to give your credit card to them.
In checkout they show you that you are being charged Sales tax even though it is not applicable to your order.
They never return your email response if you inquire to them about something.
Their shipping service is lame. Even after delaying your shipment for 5-7 business days they'll ship your order via snail-mail service. (I'm still waiting for my order to arrive.) At most other webstores, they sip your order sooner (ASAP) so that you get your product within a week.

"I've ordered from Express several times now, and I've never had any trouble. The shipping is prompt, and while I've never had to return anything, the process seems pretty simple. You can either mail it back or go into the store.
Their things are pretty expensive, but if you're willing to subscribe to their email updates and/or wait around for sales, there are some good deals to be had.

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Express is simple and easy to deal with. Coupons don't work with clearance/sale items. Every time I've ordered from them, I've received my order with no problems and it usually takes a week to get to me.

Returns are easy to deal with in-store. When you need to exchange something in-store just know that some stores don't carry all items, so it'd be more convenient to call ahead and ask if they carry the item.

There was one time they messed up my order by sending me something more expensive, so I just exchanged it for something my size in the store.

There was another time I ordered 3 pairs of socks and somehow the package came opened with only 2 pairs in it. So I called and customer service issued me a refund.

modified review This review was modified by zeta on January 08 2013 10:42:54 PM

KLC_2006's Avatar
Flower Mound, TX

"Well, bought a swimsuit online for the first time (risky) and it was somewhat of a success. Super cute. Also went for the high-waist buckle-back pencil skirt because I got one in black in the store and loved it. Cant go wrong.

Best part - I had a coupon that I totally forgot to use when I was ordering, so I emailed in AFTER I odered with teh barcode, etc and they credited the $25 savings back to my account. Now, that is customer service.

"Cryptic and illegal sales practices backed up by a support staff that refuses to help and talks to you like an idiot. I will NEVER shop here again. Don't waste your time or your money!!!"

"The clothes I bought from express took a while to ship, and they were of unsatisfactory quality. Some of the threads on the polo are coming undone after only the 3rd wash. Also, the clothes fit very strangely."

"awesome service! i purchased 2 shirts and 2 summer dresses, they looked even better than the pics and arrived right on time for my birthday, will definitely order more items from express."

"Bought a few sweaters on discount with overnight shipping. Products arrived as described in time."

modified review This review was modified by rolandv on January 31 2010 06:03:23 PM

Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Express is not a merchant member
Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!