Stores > Exposed Skin Care

8am - 3p PT
      866-404-7656
      support@exposedskincare.com
      866-404-7656

Voice your opinion! Review Exposed Skin Care by clicking a star below.

2015-06-18

"I received the wrong product in the mail and contacted Exposed Skin Care immediately. Without hesitation, they sent me the correct product quickly. I really appreciate this outstanding customer service. I love using products and supporting companies that value their customers. Thank you!"

2015-06-16

"Awesome! Love the product- Works wonders- Set up the auto ship plan and comes right on time, every time. Sometimes I go in and change the dates for the auto-ship- no problem. Would highly recommend this product for both effectiveness and ease of dealing with the company-...Lynn"

2015-06-16

"I find it strange the way you offer discounts. It is always the identical $5 or $20 off. Just reduce the cost.

You need to offer larger size container with a volume discount.

2015-06-15

"Product works well but shipping is crazy expensive- over $40 for one order from Seattle to Victoria is insane!"

2015-06-15

"Has cleared up my skin tremendously, friendly and knowledgeable cs and they let you change the day of delivery for your next order instead of auto shipment without a say. I love it!"

2015-06-15

"This is a great product. It is gentle on your skin yet very effective. This is the best product l've used."

2015-06-15

"I love their service! Great products and timely delivery. "

2015-06-15

"................................................................................................................"

2015-06-14

" the shipping took a long time for a little bottle. still waiting to see results as well after 2 months. "

2015-06-14

"I have been using The Exposed Skincare System for 4 months and I'm very impressed with the results. It's a gentle, natural approach to healthy, clear skin! My products always arrive fast and packed really nice. Overall I give Exposed Skincare 2 thumbs up!"

2015-06-13

"I suffer from deep cist like acne and exposed has cleared it right up."

2015-06-13

"I still get some small breakouts here and there, but overall, my skin is better than ever. "

2015-06-13

"Works good less breakouts, helped with bigger cystic acne, drink lots of water wich seems to help also"

2015-06-13

"Exposed clear my skin up. It feels great on my skin. IT work for me. I recommend Exposed make a product for the acne scars that acne leaves behind that the only problem I have now trying to find something to heal the scars fast. I have the microderm scrub but you guys need a cream or something with vitamin c or e to help skin heel fast"

2015-06-13

"With Exposed, I have seen a significant improvement in my complexion. I was plagued with bad acne, and after using Exposed for a while, my cosmetic inflammation calmed down. I still have scarring that I'm waiting to see heal, but I have very little new acne activity.

I think Exposed is effective because of more than just the products. The program gives you guidelines that address the root problems that cause acne, such as your eating habits. Following these helps the Exposed products be more effective.

Share Exposed Skin Care's store rating

Exposed Skin Care is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Exposed Skin Care is not a merchant member
Exposed Skin Care does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!