Exporience.com Reviews - exporience.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 7 reviews

Exporience.com is not a merchant member
Exporience.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have nothing to say. Everything is just too perfect!
First, I reviewed all responses from other customer on google shop, non of them are negative, which gave me more confidence to go.
Secondly, when I was worry about the warranty, I sent them a email 2 days after my cameral was shipped. Quick response came the other day. So fast and kind.
Thirdly, the cameral came the same day as they promised.
Fourthly, the package is so good that I can tell how comfortable trip the cameral had.
Fifthly, I will definitely came back with other stuff.
Finally, almost the cheapest one in the market!!!

What more you want? Yes, I think you guys need more new stuffs on the shelf that customer can get. I want buy everything through you guys! No kidding.

"Regular good service. Completely as expected with nothing out of the ordinary.

Came tightly packed, though.

"I gotta tell you guys, this place is awesome I got my Olympus waterproof camera here,the salesman Steven was really helpful, Im enjoying it immensly Thank You Exporience."

"Easy to use website great product it shipped sameday thamk U Dave for your helpful service..."

"Excellent, flawless purchase. Called for oorder status, but found it was already delivered. Thanks!"

"Thumbs up 5 stars for exporience.com I got my panasonic camera shipped the very day I ordered it, arrived two days later safely packed , would shop here again. Great Prices Great People..."

"Greatest SELLER ever. service and timely shipping out of this world!"