• Expansys-USA

Product & services pricing Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

"First purchase from Expansys-USA. Really fast free shipping. Item as described at a competitive price. Would definitely buy again from this seller."

This review was modified by celticyank on August 11 2015 01:52:26 PM

"This company has provided me with the absolute worst customer service experience of my life. I ordered a few products for my parrot drone I was informed through email that it would be 2 to 4 days for shipping. It has been over 2 weeks now and I have not received anything. Upon sending them an email they blame the manufacturer and take no responsibility for telling me that it would take 2 to 4 days shipping. I have yet to receive anything from them and I truly believe that they are feeling to be decent retailer of any kind. I would not recommend them to anyone and I truthfully would like to see them fail in business as they have failed in customer service with me."

This review was modified by Fuckyoushitstore666 on August 09 2015 05:00:49 PM

"With an out of inventory status, the product shipped and arrived much sooner than I expected. Product packaging was very good and the tablet works just great. I would give it five star status. "

"Worst online experience ever. Shipping and customer service is unbelievably poor. Took them over a week to send out my package. It took an additional 2 week before I receive. Pay the extra money and shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by Cwk136 on June 13 2015 10:41:27 AM

"I placed an order for a new phone on a Tuesday. The price was very reasonable and shipping was $10. I received the email confirmation right away. The phone shipped via FedEx on Wednesday and arrived on the following Tuesday. The item was brand new and sealed as described and worked perfectly. Based on this transaction I wouldn't hesitate to shop at Expansys again."

"It has been 11 days since I placed the order, just called them and they said they don't know when the item would be in stock.

When I ordered it, it said the item would ship in 5 days. 11 days, it is not even in stock.

DON'T Order from them.

This review was modified by Faraclite on May 13 2015 02:50:04 PM

"DO NOT Purchase from this company!!! The electronics they are selling will not be covered by warranty in the US and Expansys assumes no responsibility for the damaged merchandise after 15 days from the day of purchase."

This review was modified by hava395 on April 07 2015 03:04:14 PM

"Terrible...i was traveling oversea and i need anuunlocked tablet. I spent 499 usd...
the seal of the tablet was broken (it was written from samsung do not accept it if broken)
There wasn't a user's manual
the tablet was clearly been turned on and language was set in chinese
it come with a Samsung ime CHINESE keyboard that it's impossible to remove.
So u can only select English or asian languages...
I couldn't return the item bcs i needed for my business trip....i will only use it in English but it's NOT acceptable..they should tell that it's customed for asian speakers.

This review was modified by rossella on March 15 2015 06:24:07 AM

"Not worth any stars but I have to pick one. Ordered a parrot on Jan 5. Was LATER told they were on backorder 5 day wait. Okay, Feb 13 the order finally was supposed to go out to me. They incorrectly entered my credit card data and could not process it. I told them I would check on it asap with my back. I cleared it with the bank. It was an expansys data error. They told me they will re-order it and I can just wait on the new order when it comes in.
In the end I cancelled the order. They are a "no service" organization and I became very bored with the bad attitude of the personnel. Give this one a big miss.

"This is a pleasant but a little bit complicated transaction. Overall, Expansys-USA is a good company, with efficient shipping, and good customer support; they are also responsible and attentive to the customer's need. When I placed the order, I wasn't aware that if I chose free shipping, the delivery would be sent out by Fedex smartpost. That means Fedex accepts and delivers the item to your local post office and then the USPS makes the final delivery. The past 3 years, USPS in my area lost my packages 3 times. Even though I claimed back all of them at the end, the process was long and painful, at least 45 days to 60 days. Plus during this period, they required many back and forth communications. Sometimes it was not so happy to talk with some unhelpful staff. Unfortunately, this happened to this order again. But, when I linked on Expansys website, I typed my issue on the chat box, and someone responded to me momentarily. All the replies are clear and well taken with great customer support. The supervisor asked me to wait for the mandatory 15 day lost item processing. Then she would email me to confirm that I would like to receive the refund or the replacement. I called back on the 15th day, the same supervior answered my inquiries and insured I would have the item or refund. That afternoon, the shipment manager contacted me directly and confirmed my home address because I requested the phone. He shipped out the replacement the next morning. Afterwards, I have a Nexus 5 D821 16GB within 3 days . They upgraded delivery without any extra charge for it. "

This review was modified by Ytseng5 on February 03 2015 06:02:59 AM

"First phone took a long time to ship, was held up due to case not in stock, I changed case, took about a week to arrive. Had to be returned due to a defect., Eric was very good about it, but had to pay for a second one as they do not do advance exchange. S.hipped next day, arrived on time.

Still have not received refund for first one, which was received by them 12/16, according to their customer service about 2 weeks ago.. I was not updated about any delay either. Their stated time period for a refund is 3-4 weeks. It is now over 6 weeks.

This review was modified by nightowlsteve214 on January 29 2015 03:55:29 PM

"I read a lot of reviews about how the shipping took months and a few other problems that people had. I really wanted the phone (Nexus 5 32G) so I ordered anyway. I do not regret it at all! Within 20 minutes on a Saturday night the order had been processed. We got a notification on Monday that it was shipped, and it was in our mailbox on Saturday. It arrived brand new in an unsealed box and was about half charged (which is standard) the phone obviously came originally from another country because the instructions are in another language, but that doesn't affect the phone at all. I brought the phone to T-Mobile and got my new Sim card (it takes a mini Sim) and I have been absolutely in love ever since! Immediately the phone updated to the newer Kit Kat OS and within a few days it updated to the brand new Lollipop OS. I could not be happier or more impressed with this company despite the worries I initially had!!"

This review was modified by dancingbaby94 on January 24 2015 03:59:58 PM

"My order was cancelled for the Nexus 5 and they didn't even send me an email, I had to find out a week later when I went to track my package. I called customer service and they said it was for security reasons. They said the only way I can get the phone is if I make a wire transfer? I am smart enough not to do that... No thanks, sounds like a scam"

This review was modified by Jeanier on January 14 2015 03:25:22 PM

"Bought unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020 - the description was accurate. It was delivered later than I expected, but most probably FedEx is responsible for the delay."

"Ordered two "refurbished" Nexus 7 tablets for $79.99 each, with free shipping and a nice, brand new neoprene travel case. Lowest price I could find, and tablets arrived looking like new.
Trouble is, neither one of the tablets would take an over-the-air upgrade, and they shipped stock with an older version of Android. Since this was an issue with lots of Nexus tablets (especially the older 2012 version, which is what these are), I suspect that these tablets were simply customer returns that Expansys turned around and sold as-is.
Since 99% of customers would not be able to deal with this problem, they would have no choice but to (a) leave the device on an older, insecure version of Android or (b) return it to Expansys. Fortunately there is software available for free that allows you to remedy this situation (by manually re-installing an upgraded version of the Android operating system) and thus salvaging an otherwise crippled Nexus tablet.

This review was modified by kevin_a on January 03 2015 08:37:32 AM

Share Expansys-USA's store rating

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!