Expansys-USACoupons
    • Business Hours: M-F 8-5 CST
    • Fax: 3096611851

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Will never buy anything from them again. Got an Sony Z Ultra GPE and the screen was cracked under the screen protector. Maybe it happened iduring shipping but now i am out of 335 dollars :/"

modified review This review was modified by supergear-72100 on October 18 2014 03:52:03 PM

"You will get ripped off if you choose Expansys. I bought 2 Nexus 4 phones from them. 1 broke down after a month so I sent it in for warranty repairs. After 6 months they returned it to me with exactly the same problem. Nothing was done to it during the time. I sent it back. After 3 months I got a letter from Expansys that they cannot help me since the warranty period had expired. They also did not refund the phone. Don't go with Expansys, choose someone more reliable."

modified review This review was modified by marttoevere on July 09 2014 07:36:28 AM

"Horrible customer service. After ordering an accessory for my phone that was in stock at the time I waited two weeks before contacting Expansys as to why the order had not shipped. They told me it was on back order and would be shipped when they received it. A month later I contacted them again as I had not received the product. They told me at that time they would not know when they would get more stock. They offered me a product in a different color, however it was a completely different product.

Customer service was not helpful at all and I was forced to reach out to them every time to find out the status of my order. Instead of telling me straight up what the deal was they offered me a completely different product under the impression that it was simply a different color.

Amazon blows their customer service out of the water and has similar prices on everything.

"Phone was shipped fast, excellent customer service!"

"Timely delivery and excellent product."

"I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my order shipped. The whole transaction was painless and I had my new phone practically as soon as I picked it out."

"The Rogers Micro SIM LTE card came quicker than I expected and appear to be "factory sealed". I am very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to use them again."

"Excellent customer service. Shipping was fast. Overall very happy with Expansys. "

"Great price, good communication. We ended up ordering a large quantity of headphones and they had to order more but they were very good at keeping us up-to-date on the status. We are pleased with them for less expensive lower urgency type orders."

"Great selection, one of the only places with the Nokia 925 White Charging back for the U.S. market and once it was in stock, fast shipping!"

"Please do not buy any product from expansys. I had really very bad experience. I ordered Samsung GS3 phone & within month the phone had issues & still under warranty so sent for repairs. I received phone after repair after 5 months. And guess what there is no battery and no original box. its just phone & after speaking they saying its our RMA policy and all stuff & after that the manager is trying to sell me phone battery, giving me deal and free shipping. Y should I pay for my own battery. Its really worst experience, they do not server customers, they are just in mood of making money. I would really not recommend any one to buy any products from expansys. Really bad experience. I had conversation for 2 hours . but instead of giving solution they are just in plan of making money , by selling me new product and stealing my existing product by not returning me. ALl time saying that we are not responsible for accessories. Then where the hell my battery and case are?????? if they don't have it. I wont like to do future cheap business with expansys. we are your client atleast they should respect their customers. HUH very very bad experience. Manager was tooo rude & didn't support at all. stuck on one thing all time. ES@EXPANSYS , would never recommend anyone ... BEAWARE TO BUY YOUR STUFF FROM EXPANSYS. YOU MIGHT GET IT ON TIME, but Once there is issue, then you are gone, you don't know what is going to happen next ????"

"Terrible company, don't deal with them! They deliver broken phone for $700 and refusing to take it back. Be careful
In response to:
EXPANSYS-USA, Expansys-USA rep has responded

“Customer claimed phone damaged upon receipt (shattered touchscreen) with no damage to shipping packaging, phone packaging, or other accessories in box. Screen had 3 points of impact damage. Customer attempted FedEx claim direct to FedEx for the cash value, deemed fraud by FedEx. This is the second time in less than a year same customer has claimed shattered screen upon delivery.”

Please filter what this fraud company says. Read all other negative reviews and believe me, if you face any problems with this company you will be treated in negative way.
Now back to the point.

This company delivered phone it fully broken condition IN DAMAGED shipping box. Reported immediately to the company. Representative Eric sent prepaid shipping label to return it back to the warehouse for full refund . Representative told me that i should not worry about it because phone was insured. I returned phone back to this company in original condition.
After 3 weeks of waiting for refund i decided to chat with them. Representative told me that no refund will be made cause damage was made by USER!!!! I was shocked. I said that i will open a dispute with credit card and they told me that they DON'T CARE.

In the reply they are saying that I attempted to file insurance claim. THIS IS FALS STATEMENT. I am the receiver and i will not be able to get insurance anyhow, only the sender can.

Later today i found that insurance claim was filed, and it was paid on July 10 by the merchant. Today July 30 and they still refuse to issue refund even after they got insurance claim from Fedex, i think every one know how this call "FRAUD"
I filed claim with my credit card company and waiting for the resolution. If i loose i will submit claim to court. I have all print screens and all documentation from Fedex and their response. If any one will experience same issue please feel free to contact me for supporting documentations.

BTW
Here is the trucking number for the delivery 505097831606, any one can call to fedex and confirm that insurance claim was paid.

"First time user. Single item purchase. No problems. Find and checkout quicker than most on line. Have not had need to use customer service. Will use Expansys again."

"Great prices and excellent shipping time. Definitely will use you again"

"I've sent an email to ask if I can change the color of an item 23 minutes after placing my order, but the items where shipped the next day, I sent several subsequent mails but no one replied.

Other than that the shipment was fast and items where in good shape.

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!