Stores > Expansys-USA

• Business Hours: M-F 8-5 CST
    • Fax: 3096611851

2016-07-24

Anybody Home? . . . No

"I ordered a Galaxy S7 as they had the best price. They canceled my order for no reason and didn't even tell me (I had to log on to see that). When I emailed them I got an automated response saying they would reply in 24 hours--that was 8 days ago. Humorously they actually sent me a survey--which I filled out saying how bad my experience was--no response to that either. They have no phone number to call, only an email address. This is either a fraud or the worst customer service out there. Do not order from them."

This review was modified by jackthoreau on July 24 2016 08:56:30 PM

2016-01-31

bad stock? bad luck!

"Why do I hate expansys?

1.They sold me bad stock
2.They refused to let me return it for another

Avoid them, you will regret it.

UPDATE: Expansys have sent another keyboard to me.

This review was modified by 01001011 on February 01 2016 02:26:53 AM

2016-01-06

"I placed an order with Expansys on Nov. 25 that was estimated to arrive 4 days later. When the order didn't show, I emailed them to find out what was happening. They said that they'd run out of inventory and couldn't fulfill the order. I was shocked that they hadn't thought to tell me this. When were they going to let me know? The mistake really cost me: because of the order that Expansys had confirmed, I gave up other opportunities to buy the same phone at a Black Friday rate, and buying it now will cost me much more. I had a bunch of back and forth with a customer service person there who didn't seem very contrite or to fully take responsibility for Expansys's poor handling of the situation. After much cajoling, she eventually offered me a $5 voucher good for 24 hours, which doesn't come close to what Expansys's mistake will cost me."

2015-12-16

"product is nice and delivered on time Thanks"

2015-12-06

"I had a positive experience. I got exactly what I ordered (Nexus 5, 32GB) and in a timely manner. It was my first order, so the item was shipped to my billing address (different from where I actually live), and Expansys was prompt in getting my OK for this through their customer service department. I can't speak to how they handle returns, but the order itself went very smoothly and I had no issues."

2015-11-18

"Great experience. Fantastic price, ultra quick shipping, exactly as described. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks!"

This review was modified by SkydiverChris on November 18 2015 09:51:12 AM

2015-10-15

"I would recommend that this company is avoided. I bought an Nexus 6 and phone was DOA.
I send it back for exchange. They received my phone on the October 1st and to date there is no update on the exchange even after numerous requests by email. I have also made numerous calls to the Expansys-USA to try get an update but no one available at customer service. I receive a standard non useful reply that they have requested an update which is never provided. There is no way to contact the department by phone. So basically there is nothing what so ever that I can do only wait for a returns department to actually bother to finally decide to provide an update. I have also asked for a refund again to be told they need an update from the returns department before they can issue one. So I just go round in circles which is unbelievably exhausting. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

2015-10-14

"Expansys-USA sells non warrantied International products without being honest about it.
Charger for recent Urbane watch purchase was European standard (round tabs) and not usable in U.S.

Product return info on web site provides Phone # no one answers. Alternate number is for U.K. I called and they have NO knowledge of U.S. transactions and can't help.

I called LG support with an issue with the Urbane Watch and they said to return it to Expansys, because they don't warranty or support International products in the U.S.

Hey Expansys, whats the problem with being honest?

2015-08-11

"First purchase from Expansys-USA. Really fast free shipping. Item as described at a competitive price. Would definitely buy again from this seller."

This review was modified by celticyank on August 11 2015 01:52:26 PM

2015-08-09

"This company has provided me with the absolute worst customer service experience of my life. I ordered a few products for my parrot drone I was informed through email that it would be 2 to 4 days for shipping. It has been over 2 weeks now and I have not received anything. Upon sending them an email they blame the manufacturer and take no responsibility for telling me that it would take 2 to 4 days shipping. I have yet to receive anything from them and I truly believe that they are feeling to be decent retailer of any kind. I would not recommend them to anyone and I truthfully would like to see them fail in business as they have failed in customer service with me."

This review was modified by Fuckyoushitstore666 on August 09 2015 05:00:49 PM

2015-07-13

"With an out of inventory status, the product shipped and arrived much sooner than I expected. Product packaging was very good and the tablet works just great. I would give it five star status. "

2015-06-13

"Worst online experience ever. Shipping and customer service is unbelievably poor. Took them over a week to send out my package. It took an additional 2 week before I receive. Pay the extra money and shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by Cwk136 on June 13 2015 10:41:27 AM

2015-05-28

"I placed an order for a new phone on a Tuesday. The price was very reasonable and shipping was $10. I received the email confirmation right away. The phone shipped via FedEx on Wednesday and arrived on the following Tuesday. The item was brand new and sealed as described and worked perfectly. Based on this transaction I wouldn't hesitate to shop at Expansys again."

2015-05-13

"It has been 11 days since I placed the order, just called them and they said they don't know when the item would be in stock.

When I ordered it, it said the item would ship in 5 days. 11 days, it is not even in stock.

DON'T Order from them.

This review was modified by Faraclite on May 13 2015 02:50:04 PM

2015-04-07

"DO NOT Purchase from this company!!! The electronics they are selling will not be covered by warranty in the US and Expansys assumes no responsibility for the damaged merchandise after 15 days from the day of purchase."

This review was modified by hava395 on April 07 2015 03:04:14 PM

Share Expansys-USA's store rating

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!