Stores > Expansys-USA
  • Expansys-USA

M-F 8-5 CST

Voice your opinion! Review Expansys-USA by clicking a star below.
2017-06-05

Fraud

"I purchased a zenfone 3 ultra from Expansys USA, on 09-Nov-2016.
In March the device started showing a cluster of stuck pixels on its screen. It was shipped back to Expansys USA for warranty repair. Expansys confirmed on 21-Apr-2017 they have received the device and forwarded to the RMA repair centre.

Over the course of the next 40 days, I was not able to get an RMA status update, and Expansys has ignored my inquiry completely (either by phone and by email).

So For my protection, I tried to register the device with Asus product registry online, just in case the device could have lost in transit. To my surprise, the device was registered already to someone else.

The registration might happen before or after my purchase.
If it happened before the purchase, it means Expansys gave me a returned/refurbished/defective product.
If it happened after the purchase, then it means Expansys sold the product to another customer.

I suspect, as the device was purchased in less than a year, it should be still covered under the manufacturer (Asus) warranty. It would be logical for Expansys to deliver the device to Asus RMA Centre for repair.
So I took the time to query all major Asus Centre and noticed the device was repaired in Taiwan RMA’s centre back in 2016/10/13.

****, Expansys sold me a refurbished product!

Just now I emailed Expansys USA with an anonymous email account, asking about buying computer equipment for my fictitious facility in Arizona. I got a reply right away within 5 minutes. I was assured that my inquiry will be well served...
Right after, I emailed them with my real account to inquire about the RMA, I don't hear a thing just like dozen times before.

2017-05-23

False Advertising, and Lies to Cover it up

"Expansys-USA is the official US distributor of CAT phones. I preordered mine from them when their site indicated it was a Dual-SIM phone. I later found out that they shipped me a Single-SIM phone, and would not be bringing the Dual-SIM to market in the US.

I asked them for a refund, as I only had need of a Dual-SIM phone. At first they claimed their site never advertised the phone as Dual-SIM, only Single-SIM. I then found an archived web page that advertised the phone as Dual-SIM, and was archived after I placed my order (later archivals show they changed the spec to Single-SIM). They then claimed that they did not mean that it was Dual-SIM, but that it only had a spare slot to hold a SIM-card.

I filed a complaint with the FTC, and have yet to hear back from them. Next stop, VISA.

2016-07-24

Anybody Home? . . . No

"I ordered a Galaxy S7 as they had the best price. They canceled my order for no reason and didn't even tell me (I had to log on to see that). When I emailed them I got an automated response saying they would reply in 24 hours--that was 8 days ago. Humorously they actually sent me a survey--which I filled out saying how bad my experience was--no response to that either. They have no phone number to call, only an email address. This is either a fraud or the worst customer service out there. Do not order from them."

2016-01-31

bad stock? bad luck!

"Why do I hate expansys?

1.They sold me bad stock
2.They refused to let me return it for another

Avoid them, you will regret it.

UPDATE: Expansys have sent another keyboard to me.

2016-01-06

"I placed an order with Expansys on Nov. 25 that was estimated to arrive 4 days later. When the order didn't show, I emailed them to find out what was happening. They said that they'd run out of inventory and couldn't fulfill the order. I was shocked that they hadn't thought to tell me this. When were they going to let me know? The mistake really cost me: because of the order that Expansys had confirmed, I gave up other opportunities to buy the same phone at a Black Friday rate, and buying it now will cost me much more. I had a bunch of back and forth with a customer service person there who didn't seem very contrite or to fully take responsibility for Expansys's poor handling of the situation. After much cajoling, she eventually offered me a $5 voucher good for 24 hours, which doesn't come close to what Expansys's mistake will cost me."

2015-12-16

"product is nice and delivered on time Thanks"

2015-12-06

"I had a positive experience. I got exactly what I ordered (Nexus 5, 32GB) and in a timely manner. It was my first order, so the item was shipped to my billing address (different from where I actually live), and Expansys was prompt in getting my OK for this through their customer service department. I can't speak to how they handle returns, but the order itself went very smoothly and I had no issues."

2015-11-18

"Great experience. Fantastic price, ultra quick shipping, exactly as described. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks!"

2015-10-15

"I would recommend that this company is avoided. I bought an Nexus 6 and phone was DOA.
I send it back for exchange. They received my phone on the October 1st and to date there is no update on the exchange even after numerous requests by email. I have also made numerous calls to the Expansys-USA to try get an update but no one available at customer service. I receive a standard non useful reply that they have requested an update which is never provided. There is no way to contact the department by phone. So basically there is nothing what so ever that I can do only wait for a returns department to actually bother to finally decide to provide an update. I have also asked for a refund again to be told they need an update from the returns department before they can issue one. So I just go round in circles which is unbelievably exhausting. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

2015-10-14

"Expansys-USA sells non warrantied International products without being honest about it.
Charger for recent Urbane watch purchase was European standard (round tabs) and not usable in U.S.

Product return info on web site provides Phone # no one answers. Alternate number is for U.K. I called and they have NO knowledge of U.S. transactions and can't help.

I called LG support with an issue with the Urbane Watch and they said to return it to Expansys, because they don't warranty or support International products in the U.S.

Hey Expansys, whats the problem with being honest?

2015-08-11

"First purchase from Expansys-USA. Really fast free shipping. Item as described at a competitive price. Would definitely buy again from this seller."

2015-08-09

"This company has provided me with the absolute worst customer service experience of my life. I ordered a few products for my parrot drone I was informed through email that it would be 2 to 4 days for shipping. It has been over 2 weeks now and I have not received anything. Upon sending them an email they blame the manufacturer and take no responsibility for telling me that it would take 2 to 4 days shipping. I have yet to receive anything from them and I truly believe that they are feeling to be decent retailer of any kind. I would not recommend them to anyone and I truthfully would like to see them fail in business as they have failed in customer service with me."

2015-07-13

"With an out of inventory status, the product shipped and arrived much sooner than I expected. Product packaging was very good and the tablet works just great. I would give it five star status. "

2015-06-13

"Worst online experience ever. Shipping and customer service is unbelievably poor. Took them over a week to send out my package. It took an additional 2 week before I receive. Pay the extra money and shop elsewhere. "

2015-05-28

"I placed an order for a new phone on a Tuesday. The price was very reasonable and shipping was $10. I received the email confirmation right away. The phone shipped via FedEx on Wednesday and arrived on the following Tuesday. The item was brand new and sealed as described and worked perfectly. Based on this transaction I wouldn't hesitate to shop at Expansys again."

Share Expansys-USA's store rating

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!