Expansys-USACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I read a lot of reviews about how the shipping took months and a few other problems that people had. I really wanted the phone (Nexus 5 32G) so I ordered anyway. I do not regret it at all! Within 20 minutes on a Saturday night the order had been processed. We got a notification on Monday that it was shipped, and it was in our mailbox on Saturday. It arrived brand new in an unsealed box and was about half charged (which is standard) the phone obviously came originally from another country because the instructions are in another language, but that doesn't affect the phone at all. I brought the phone to T-Mobile and got my new Sim card (it takes a mini Sim) and I have been absolutely in love ever since! Immediately the phone updated to the newer Kit Kat OS and within a few days it updated to the brand new Lollipop OS. I could not be happier or more impressed with this company despite the worries I initially had!!"

modified review This review was modified by dancingbaby94 on January 24 2015 03:59:58 PM

"My order was cancelled for the Nexus 5 and they didn't even send me an email, I had to find out a week later when I went to track my package. I called customer service and they said it was for security reasons. They said the only way I can get the phone is if I make a wire transfer? I am smart enough not to do that... No thanks, sounds like a scam"

modified review This review was modified by Jeanier on January 14 2015 03:25:22 PM

"Bought unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020 - the description was accurate. It was delivered later than I expected, but most probably FedEx is responsible for the delay."

"Ordered two "refurbished" Nexus 7 tablets for $79.99 each, with free shipping and a nice, brand new neoprene travel case. Lowest price I could find, and tablets arrived looking like new.
Trouble is, neither one of the tablets would take an over-the-air upgrade, and they shipped stock with an older version of Android. Since this was an issue with lots of Nexus tablets (especially the older 2012 version, which is what these are), I suspect that these tablets were simply customer returns that Expansys turned around and sold as-is.
Since 99% of customers would not be able to deal with this problem, they would have no choice but to (a) leave the device on an older, insecure version of Android or (b) return it to Expansys. Fortunately there is software available for free that allows you to remedy this situation (by manually re-installing an upgraded version of the Android operating system) and thus salvaging an otherwise crippled Nexus tablet.

modified review This review was modified by kevin_a on January 03 2015 08:37:32 AM

"device screen have defect. some write spot at the bottom black bezel part. contacted customer survices and they were reluctant in help me return it :( not pleasant experience with this site!"

modified review This review was modified by clovisringo on January 02 2015 02:55:54 PM

"Slow to ship, but great overall service. I purchased a Nexus 4/7 combo and the Nexus 4 had issues with the digitizer. A quick call and Eric had a replacement on the way for me. The new phone arrived in a week and works great. Also got a prepaid label to return the old one."

modified review This review was modified by P0234 on December 19 2014 01:07:37 PM

"Excellent seller, got a very good deal on Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 7 tablet for just 179.99$ . They both came with a case cover. It's refurbished but it looks just like brand new. Can't beat that even on Ebay. Always stalking the site for good deal since then. It takes 3-4 days before shipping out so becareful if u want your item fast. You can also use the expedited shipping if you don't want the free shipping cos that took a week or so due to fedexsmartpost or should I call it snail Post.They shipped from IL and I live in IN, Still took Fedex Snailpost over a week to get it down to me Overall, it's a great place to buy electronics at discount prices"

modified review This review was modified by quinolone on December 17 2014 05:27:01 PM

"will do business again.. they took care my previous order concerns.. Thanks EXPANSYS!

modified review This review was modified by RIZ77 on December 24 2014 04:48:14 PM

"They are selling items they don't have in the inventory.
After a couple of calls and promises - one month later decided to cancel the order for a LG3 case.

"I placed an order for a jacket for new Samsung Notes Edge telephone and the order was received as a pre-order. I was told i would receive an email when the order status changes due to availability of the product. After almost 2 weeks, I checked back and I was accused for not calling to confirm my order when the email I received clearly says:
hank you for your pre-order with eXpansys USA.

Your pre-order reference is 4BQB-8C3E-DB33. You will need this for
all correspondence.

This will be processed when stock is received and a further email
sent confirming pricing.

To see the status of your order at any time please visit :

If you have any queries or problems, please email us at first@expansys-usa.com
or call 1.309.834.0323 between 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri.

Thank you for using eXpansys USA.

Order Processing
eXpansys USA
HTC Partner
Parrot Partner
1.309.834.0323
e-mail : first@expansys-usa.com

Please is there anything in this email that says..."Call to confirm your order?"

When I called to confirm my status, I spoke to a very rude customer service representative who was very eager to cancel the order without any form of apology whatsoever. She was do defensive and was never apologetic.

Please don't make the mistake of buying anything from this site.... Its my worst customer experience of my life....

"I had some serious problems getting an unlocked phone working correctly. After trying everything I could think of, I called Expansys-US, the online distributor that I bought it from. I had some problems getting hold of someone initially, but finally their tech supv called me at home (!), diagnosed the problem in about two minutes, another 10-15 minutes and the phone worked perfectly. He has called back twice since then, asked how the phone was working, and then patiently answered my dumb questions. Thanks to Eric smith and Ms. Donohue. "

modified review This review was modified by jayess999 on December 11 2014 06:16:27 PM

"Poor customer service. Ordered a phone and it was cancelled. The customer support representative was very impolite about the whole thing. Would not help me find a different phone to replace the cancelled one. Did not even offer an apology."

"Will never buy anything from them again. Got an Sony Z Ultra GPE and the screen was cracked under the screen protector. Maybe it happened iduring shipping but now i am out of 335 dollars :/"

modified review This review was modified by supergear-72100 on October 18 2014 03:52:03 PM

"You will get ripped off if you choose Expansys. I bought 2 Nexus 4 phones from them. 1 broke down after a month so I sent it in for warranty repairs. After 6 months they returned it to me with exactly the same problem. Nothing was done to it during the time. I sent it back. After 3 months I got a letter from Expansys that they cannot help me since the warranty period had expired. They also did not refund the phone. Don't go with Expansys, choose someone more reliable."

modified review This review was modified by marttoevere on July 09 2014 07:36:28 AM

"Horrible customer service. After ordering an accessory for my phone that was in stock at the time I waited two weeks before contacting Expansys as to why the order had not shipped. They told me it was on back order and would be shipped when they received it. A month later I contacted them again as I had not received the product. They told me at that time they would not know when they would get more stock. They offered me a product in a different color, however it was a completely different product.

Customer service was not helpful at all and I was forced to reach out to them every time to find out the status of my order. Instead of telling me straight up what the deal was they offered me a completely different product under the impression that it was simply a different color.

Amazon blows their customer service out of the water and has similar prices on everything.

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!