Expansys-USACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Excellent seller, got a very good deal on Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 7 tablet for just 179.99$ . They both came with a case cover. It's refurbished but it looks just like brand new. Can't beat that even on Ebay. Always stalking the site for good deal since then. It takes 3-4 days before shipping out so becareful if u want your item fast. You can also use the expedited shipping if you don't want the free shipping cos that took a week or so due to fedexsmartpost or should I call it snail Post.They shipped from IL and I live in IN, Still took Fedex Snailpost over a week to get it down to me Overall, it's a great place to buy electronics at discount prices"

modified review This review was modified by quinolone on December 17 2014 05:27:01 PM

"I bought the Nexus7/Nexus4 bundle on 11/24/2014 from expansys.com. According to their email, they shipped the items on 11/27/2014 through FedEx Smart post (no tracking available till delivery). I bought this tablet and phone for my wife as her birthday gift. Until 12/05/2014, I was patiently waiting for the package to arrive. It never came! I called their CSR and ask about my package. She said will call me back after contacting FEDEX. She never call me back. On 12/07/2014, I called them again and complained about the issue. Reply was “item might have lost in the transit” and offered me refund. My wife NEVER got her gift and I missed so many good Black Friday deals! This is my worst online shopping experience and really disappointed with this seller. Never going to buy from EXPANSYS again!!!"

modified review This review was modified by RIZ77 on December 11 2014 09:24:33 AM

"They are selling items they don't have in the inventory.
After a couple of calls and promises - one month later decided to cancel the order for a LG3 case.

"I placed an order for a jacket for new Samsung Notes Edge telephone and the order was received as a pre-order. I was told i would receive an email when the order status changes due to availability of the product. After almost 2 weeks, I checked back and I was accused for not calling to confirm my order when the email I received clearly says:
hank you for your pre-order with eXpansys USA.

Your pre-order reference is 4BQB-8C3E-DB33. You will need this for
all correspondence.

This will be processed when stock is received and a further email
sent confirming pricing.

To see the status of your order at any time please visit :

If you have any queries or problems, please email us at first@expansys-usa.com
or call 1.309.834.0323 between 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri.

Thank you for using eXpansys USA.

Order Processing
eXpansys USA
HTC Partner
Parrot Partner
1.309.834.0323
e-mail : first@expansys-usa.com

Please is there anything in this email that says..."Call to confirm your order?"

When I called to confirm my status, I spoke to a very rude customer service representative who was very eager to cancel the order without any form of apology whatsoever. She was do defensive and was never apologetic.

Please don't make the mistake of buying anything from this site.... Its my worst customer experience of my life....

"I had some serious problems getting an unlocked phone working correctly. After trying everything I could think of, I called Expansys-US, the online distributor that I bought it from. I had some problems getting hold of someone initially, but finally their tech supv called me at home (!), diagnosed the problem in about two minutes, another 10-15 minutes and the phone worked perfectly. He has called back twice since then, asked how the phone was working, and then patiently answered my dumb questions. Thanks to Eric smith and Ms. Donohue. "

modified review This review was modified by jayess999 on December 11 2014 06:16:27 PM

"Poor customer service. Ordered a phone and it was cancelled. The customer support representative was very impolite about the whole thing. Would not help me find a different phone to replace the cancelled one. Did not even offer an apology."

"Will never buy anything from them again. Got an Sony Z Ultra GPE and the screen was cracked under the screen protector. Maybe it happened iduring shipping but now i am out of 335 dollars :/"

modified review This review was modified by supergear-72100 on October 18 2014 03:52:03 PM

"You will get ripped off if you choose Expansys. I bought 2 Nexus 4 phones from them. 1 broke down after a month so I sent it in for warranty repairs. After 6 months they returned it to me with exactly the same problem. Nothing was done to it during the time. I sent it back. After 3 months I got a letter from Expansys that they cannot help me since the warranty period had expired. They also did not refund the phone. Don't go with Expansys, choose someone more reliable."

modified review This review was modified by marttoevere on July 09 2014 07:36:28 AM

"Horrible customer service. After ordering an accessory for my phone that was in stock at the time I waited two weeks before contacting Expansys as to why the order had not shipped. They told me it was on back order and would be shipped when they received it. A month later I contacted them again as I had not received the product. They told me at that time they would not know when they would get more stock. They offered me a product in a different color, however it was a completely different product.

Customer service was not helpful at all and I was forced to reach out to them every time to find out the status of my order. Instead of telling me straight up what the deal was they offered me a completely different product under the impression that it was simply a different color.

Amazon blows their customer service out of the water and has similar prices on everything.

"Phone was shipped fast, excellent customer service!"

"Timely delivery and excellent product."

"I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my order shipped. The whole transaction was painless and I had my new phone practically as soon as I picked it out."

"The Rogers Micro SIM LTE card came quicker than I expected and appear to be "factory sealed". I am very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to use them again."

"Excellent customer service. Shipping was fast. Overall very happy with Expansys. "

"Great price, good communication. We ended up ordering a large quantity of headphones and they had to order more but they were very good at keeping us up-to-date on the status. We are pleased with them for less expensive lower urgency type orders."

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!