Expansys-USACoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Terrible...i was traveling oversea and i need anuunlocked tablet. I spent 499 usd...
the seal of the tablet was broken (it was written from samsung do not accept it if broken)
There wasn't a user's manual
the tablet was clearly been turned on and language was set in chinese
it come with a Samsung ime CHINESE keyboard that it's impossible to remove.
So u can only select English or asian languages...
I couldn't return the item bcs i needed for my business trip....i will only use it in English but it's NOT acceptable..they should tell that it's customed for asian speakers.

modified review This review was modified by rossella on March 15 2015 06:24:07 AM

"Not worth any stars but I have to pick one. Ordered a parrot on Jan 5. Was LATER told they were on backorder 5 day wait. Okay, Feb 13 the order finally was supposed to go out to me. They incorrectly entered my credit card data and could not process it. I told them I would check on it asap with my back. I cleared it with the bank. It was an expansys data error. They told me they will re-order it and I can just wait on the new order when it comes in.
In the end I cancelled the order. They are a "no service" organization and I became very bored with the bad attitude of the personnel. Give this one a big miss.

"This is a pleasant but a little bit complicated transaction. Overall, Expansys-USA is a good company, with efficient shipping, and good customer support; they are also responsible and attentive to the customer's need. When I placed the order, I wasn't aware that if I chose free shipping, the delivery would be sent out by Fedex smartpost. That means Fedex accepts and delivers the item to your local post office and then the USPS makes the final delivery. The past 3 years, USPS in my area lost my packages 3 times. Even though I claimed back all of them at the end, the process was long and painful, at least 45 days to 60 days. Plus during this period, they required many back and forth communications. Sometimes it was not so happy to talk with some unhelpful staff. Unfortunately, this happened to this order again. But, when I linked on Expansys website, I typed my issue on the chat box, and someone responded to me momentarily. All the replies are clear and well taken with great customer support. The supervisor asked me to wait for the mandatory 15 day lost item processing. Then she would email me to confirm that I would like to receive the refund or the replacement. I called back on the 15th day, the same supervior answered my inquiries and insured I would have the item or refund. That afternoon, the shipment manager contacted me directly and confirmed my home address because I requested the phone. He shipped out the replacement the next morning. Afterwards, I have a Nexus 5 D821 16GB within 3 days . They upgraded delivery without any extra charge for it. "

modified review This review was modified by Ytseng5 on February 03 2015 06:02:59 AM

"First phone took a long time to ship, was held up due to case not in stock, I changed case, took about a week to arrive. Had to be returned due to a defect., Eric was very good about it, but had to pay for a second one as they do not do advance exchange. S.hipped next day, arrived on time.

Still have not received refund for first one, which was received by them 12/16, according to their customer service about 2 weeks ago.. I was not updated about any delay either. Their stated time period for a refund is 3-4 weeks. It is now over 6 weeks.

modified review This review was modified by nightowlsteve214 on January 29 2015 03:55:29 PM

"I read a lot of reviews about how the shipping took months and a few other problems that people had. I really wanted the phone (Nexus 5 32G) so I ordered anyway. I do not regret it at all! Within 20 minutes on a Saturday night the order had been processed. We got a notification on Monday that it was shipped, and it was in our mailbox on Saturday. It arrived brand new in an unsealed box and was about half charged (which is standard) the phone obviously came originally from another country because the instructions are in another language, but that doesn't affect the phone at all. I brought the phone to T-Mobile and got my new Sim card (it takes a mini Sim) and I have been absolutely in love ever since! Immediately the phone updated to the newer Kit Kat OS and within a few days it updated to the brand new Lollipop OS. I could not be happier or more impressed with this company despite the worries I initially had!!"

modified review This review was modified by dancingbaby94 on January 24 2015 03:59:58 PM

"My order was cancelled for the Nexus 5 and they didn't even send me an email, I had to find out a week later when I went to track my package. I called customer service and they said it was for security reasons. They said the only way I can get the phone is if I make a wire transfer? I am smart enough not to do that... No thanks, sounds like a scam"

modified review This review was modified by Jeanier on January 14 2015 03:25:22 PM

"Bought unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020 - the description was accurate. It was delivered later than I expected, but most probably FedEx is responsible for the delay."

"Ordered two "refurbished" Nexus 7 tablets for $79.99 each, with free shipping and a nice, brand new neoprene travel case. Lowest price I could find, and tablets arrived looking like new.
Trouble is, neither one of the tablets would take an over-the-air upgrade, and they shipped stock with an older version of Android. Since this was an issue with lots of Nexus tablets (especially the older 2012 version, which is what these are), I suspect that these tablets were simply customer returns that Expansys turned around and sold as-is.
Since 99% of customers would not be able to deal with this problem, they would have no choice but to (a) leave the device on an older, insecure version of Android or (b) return it to Expansys. Fortunately there is software available for free that allows you to remedy this situation (by manually re-installing an upgraded version of the Android operating system) and thus salvaging an otherwise crippled Nexus tablet.

modified review This review was modified by kevin_a on January 03 2015 08:37:32 AM

"device screen have defect. some write spot at the bottom black bezel part. contacted customer survices and they were reluctant in help me return it :( not pleasant experience with this site!"

modified review This review was modified by clovisringo on January 02 2015 02:55:54 PM

"Slow to ship, but great overall service. I purchased a Nexus 4/7 combo and the Nexus 4 had issues with the digitizer. A quick call and Eric had a replacement on the way for me. The new phone arrived in a week and works great. Also got a prepaid label to return the old one."

modified review This review was modified by P0234 on December 19 2014 01:07:37 PM

"Excellent seller, got a very good deal on Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 7 tablet for just 179.99$ . They both came with a case cover. It's refurbished but it looks just like brand new. Can't beat that even on Ebay. Always stalking the site for good deal since then. It takes 3-4 days before shipping out so becareful if u want your item fast. You can also use the expedited shipping if you don't want the free shipping cos that took a week or so due to fedexsmartpost or should I call it snail Post.They shipped from IL and I live in IN, Still took Fedex Snailpost over a week to get it down to me Overall, it's a great place to buy electronics at discount prices"

modified review This review was modified by quinolone on December 17 2014 05:27:01 PM

"will do business again.. they took care my previous order concerns.. Thanks EXPANSYS!

modified review This review was modified by RIZ77 on December 24 2014 04:48:14 PM

"They are selling items they don't have in the inventory.
After a couple of calls and promises - one month later decided to cancel the order for a LG3 case.

"I placed an order for a jacket for new Samsung Notes Edge telephone and the order was received as a pre-order. I was told i would receive an email when the order status changes due to availability of the product. After almost 2 weeks, I checked back and I was accused for not calling to confirm my order when the email I received clearly says:
hank you for your pre-order with eXpansys USA.

Your pre-order reference is 4BQB-8C3E-DB33. You will need this for
all correspondence.

This will be processed when stock is received and a further email
sent confirming pricing.

To see the status of your order at any time please visit :

If you have any queries or problems, please email us at first@expansys-usa.com
or call 1.309.834.0323 between 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri.

Thank you for using eXpansys USA.

Order Processing
eXpansys USA
HTC Partner
Parrot Partner
1.309.834.0323
e-mail : first@expansys-usa.com

Please is there anything in this email that says..."Call to confirm your order?"

When I called to confirm my status, I spoke to a very rude customer service representative who was very eager to cancel the order without any form of apology whatsoever. She was do defensive and was never apologetic.

Please don't make the mistake of buying anything from this site.... Its my worst customer experience of my life....

"I had some serious problems getting an unlocked phone working correctly. After trying everything I could think of, I called Expansys-US, the online distributor that I bought it from. I had some problems getting hold of someone initially, but finally their tech supv called me at home (!), diagnosed the problem in about two minutes, another 10-15 minutes and the phone worked perfectly. He has called back twice since then, asked how the phone was working, and then patiently answered my dumb questions. Thanks to Eric smith and Ms. Donohue. "

modified review This review was modified by jayess999 on December 11 2014 06:16:27 PM

Share Expansys-USA's store rating

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Expansys-USA is not a merchant member
Expansys-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!