"I bought a laptop from these folks on eBay, the price seemed good and the feedback was generally that they shipped fast. Feedback in general is >99% positive. Indeed got it fast, well packed with lots of email notifications, etc. Definitely above my expectations compared to my other eBay experiences."

"I bought a laptop on ebay # 6814815887, the laptop has a bad hard drive, I messaged seller using ebay, I was instructed to go to rmarequest.com, I did and received an automated email back with no reference #. I emailed back several times got no response. I called and spoke to Chris he said he will check into it I did not get a call back again. I called again and spoke to Douglas (owner) he said he will also look into it and again never called me back. So I called him again today 1/4/2006 about 2.5 months with this problem. Doug was not helpful at all. Here is my response for my dissatisfaction.

Doug (owner),

Thanks for the quality time you spend frustrating me and for not helping on the problem.

Despite explaining and repeating about your company 'simple' RMA procedure about 20 times on the phone, you should know that it has failed on me and it did not work. After all 'YOU' did not even call me back like you said you would! Makes me wonder if there is anything that works at excel-i / parts-bin.com / aka ebay laptopbroker.

Thanks again for wasting my time and for the broken laptop!

Andrew

"Terrible, rude and nonetheless, very incompetent in their order fulfillment.

Sent the wrong thing twice, overcharged me and threatened me.

Exel-i (aka: Parts-Bin.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Exel-i  (aka: Parts-Bin.com) is not a merchant member
Exel-i (aka: Parts-Bin.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!