"This is the worst company I've ever done business with online. Net, net: placed an order and it took almost three months to get a part of the order, of which I asked not to be shipped and given a full refund but they shipped it anyway. Told me I couldn't get the balance credited to my card but instead would receive a check. A month later no check so I got Amex involved and they fixed it. Impossible to communicate with; phone numbers don't work, emails are answer in weeks and not days, etc. You WILL be sorry if you do business with this company. "

modified review This review was modified by JCTech on December 03 2014 10:26:15 AM

"Read the online reviews for this company--they've been ripping off customers for years. They took my money for an item that was listed in stock, but actually wasn't. Excalibur charges in full for shipping and merchandise at the time of the order, even if it's not in stock and they can't get it. I requested a refund after months of waiting on backorder, and they refused to put it back on my credit card, stating that they mail checks. After two inquiries and one month waiting for a refund that was never issued, I found out they had been jerking me around until it was too late to dispute the charge with my credit card company. 3 months after my order, fraudulent transactions began showing up on my credit card account. If you go online, you will find multiple reviews with the same story. It's not a coincidence. This company is run by crooks who will steal your money. Don't get taken like so many others, don't order from Excalibur!"

"Do NOT buy anything online with them!!! Call them and CONFIRM first if they have the product on hand to ship because the online service will place the order, they will take the money from you then you'll get a backorder email from them. If you ask for a refund, they will stall and stall AND STALL YOU until you just agree to order something else from them. The sales rep will keep telling you that your refund is UNDER REVIEW and as soon as they confirm your case, your funds will be released?? It took them less than 30 mins to TAKE THE MONEY FROM ME but took over 70 DAYS...until I finally decided to stop chasing the refund and order something else. Dont even know if it will come now but I want to warn people to tread carefully if you do business with them. The reason that you see such good reviews on their website is THEY WROTE them. You can not write a review or complaint on the website yourself so that 100% trust seal is and ABSOLUTE LIE!!"

modified review This review was modified by gluva on May 15 2013 07:13:24 PM

"I ordered a DVD that was listed as "In Stock." 16 days goes by without a single word from them, so I log into my account and check the status and there was no update. I emailed them and told them it was obvious the DVD was not in stock and I wanted a refund. They replied THREE days later and told me my refund was in progress and it would take 7 to 10 business days. As anyone who's ever gotten a debit card refund knows, it only takes 3-4 days for a refund to post to your account once initiated.

Well, I gave it 15 more days and still didn't have my money. I sent them another email asking for my refund... again, the reply took 3 days: "Sorry, it's in progress... yada yada... allow 7 to 10 business days." I wont be waiting any longer. I don't know what these guys are up to, but refunds don't take this long. I don't know if they actually expect me to let them keep my money, but I'll be contacting my bank for a chargeback.

Avoid these guys at all costs.

modified review This review was modified by mistertomlinson on January 08 2013 05:15:25 AM

"Another their site is http://moviefilmfest.com/
They have "F" rating on BBB, to my regret i saw it too late.
Worst experience for me.
I've ordered two items, ~$22(+~$12S/h) and ~$3(+~$2S/h) for total $39.01. After two weeks received second one. No any messages from them. -"Hey, where is my another item?" -"Sorry, we don't have it in stock, choose smth similar". -"Hmm,Ok. How about this one?" -"We don't have it either, try again" -"This one?" -"Nope, this item is also missing.."
After month of e-mails exchanging (each response took about 3 days for get answer) they refunded me $23.23, so i paid $15.78 for $3 junk, which ordered solely cost $10. Nice business isn't it?

Beware of them!

Excalibur Films is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Excalibur Films is not a merchant member
Excalibur Films does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!