• Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

Evil Controllers is not a merchant member
    Evil Controllers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Evil Controllers contact information

"Best site for modded controllers. I order mods all the time. I never ordered from Evil Controllers because they are always too expensive. Now a days they are probably the cheapest controllers so I got one just last week. So glad that I did, most controllers take a while to learn and get used to. Theirs I understood right away! Great Job Evil Controllers! You have a fan for life!"

modified review This review was modified by Dante2573 on October 08 2013 09:09:22 AM

"One day while at a gaming tournament I came across a customized Evil Controller and thought it was really cool and decided to find more information on modded controllers. I decided to purchase from Evil Controllers and it was the best decision I have made as a gamer. I have ordered multiple times and have always been provided with excellent service and great products. The customer service manager Amanda is extremely knowledgeable and facilitated many of my purchases. The Evil Vision has been my latest investment and it is great and I really enjoy it. I would not be surprised to see this company developing controllers for Microsoft or other gaming companies one day! The only problem I have is trying to keep my friends from stealing my awesome controllers. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to customize their controller or enhance their gaming experience. Great Job Evil Controllers! You have a fan for life!"

"I have had nothing but good experiences with these guys. They know a lot about customer service. For example, two weeks ago, my nephew wanted to get a new controller for Modern Warfare and Gears of War 3 because his bully of a friend "accidentally" broke it, we told Evil Controllers about it and they gave us a great deal and threw in some evil sticks in for free! Excellent service and the shipping as well also!"

modified review This review was modified by LiveLongandProsper on May 03 2012 02:16:32 PM

"I paid for my controller on 1/3/12 and still have not received the controller to this date! They say all controllers are assembled within 3-5 days. This is NOT true! Don't be fooled. It is now 1/16/12 and I have not even received as much as an email saying anything regarding my order.

When spending $250.00 plus on a controller I think the customer should at least be updated on the status of the order. I understand these controllers are custom and hand built but the lack of customer service its flat out unacceptable!

I called Evil Controllers and a young girl answered the phone who knew nothing about the product they sell and could not even give me a date when my order would ship. She couldn't answer any questions I had and was very snotty towards me. Now, I should cancel this order but, my son wants this controller so bad for some reason. I've decided to keep the order but if it was any other product I would have canceled it no questions asked. Maybe someday he will get this controller! Let this be a warning to all new customers!

Update: I still have not got the controller and have since I have emailed them. They have yet to respond to my email!