Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I am extremely upset! I ordered my controller for my 15 yr old bday present on his bday, 8/29/04. Was told on invoice it would take 3-5 business days. Plus I paid express shipping. It is now 9/18/04 and still not received it. Last week they emailed me saying it was a chip error and it would br sent out last week. Nope! I emailed them twice this week saying I want a full refund and haven't heard back. Tried calling their number on the website and it's not a working number. So ridiculous. Calling BBB!! "

modified review This review was modified by Jennifero on September 17 2014 11:10:23 PM

"Stole my money, made excuses of shipping errors, claimed they would fix and ship however the day they said came and went and the product was never shipped. I kept waiting final got upset because it been three times longer then their suggest processing time, I decided to ask for a refund go figure now they don't respond even after five days; still haven't received any word about a possible refund or the status of my product just a complete stone wall.

Don't call their phone number because no ever answers, you can reach them by email eventually when they get around to it about three to four business days for a response. Disappointed lost almost three hundred dollars and instead of them being understanding about my concern and wanting a refund, they just continue to ignore me. This company is a scam, robbers.

When I went to file a better business bureau claim my goodness they were rated an F, multiple issue similar to mine. This company is a scam, I would avoid it if you care about your money, because from my experience you'll get nothing but a cold shoulder and a stone wall for a reason.

modified review This review was modified by WhyuG on July 21 2014 04:01:45 PM

"I have had nothing but good experiences with these guys. They know a lot about customer service. For example, two weeks ago, my nephew wanted to get a new controller for Modern Warfare and Gears of War 3 because his bully of a friend "accidentally" broke it, we told Evil Controllers about it and they gave us a great deal and threw in some evil sticks in for free! Excellent service and the shipping as well also!"

modified review This review was modified by LiveLongandProsper on May 03 2012 02:16:32 PM

"I paid for my controller on 1/3/12 and still have not received the controller to this date! They say all controllers are assembled within 3-5 days. This is NOT true! Don't be fooled. It is now 1/16/12 and I have not even received as much as an email saying anything regarding my order.

When spending $250.00 plus on a controller I think the customer should at least be updated on the status of the order. I understand these controllers are custom and hand built but the lack of customer service its flat out unacceptable!

I called Evil Controllers and a young girl answered the phone who knew nothing about the product they sell and could not even give me a date when my order would ship. She couldn't answer any questions I had and was very snotty towards me. Now, I should cancel this order but, my son wants this controller so bad for some reason. I've decided to keep the order but if it was any other product I would have canceled it no questions asked. Maybe someday he will get this controller! Let this be a warning to all new customers!

Update: I still have not got the controller and have since I have emailed them. They have yet to respond to my email!

Evil Controllers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Evil Controllers is not a merchant member
Evil Controllers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!