• Everythingyoga.

"can't wait to try out my new mat in class."

"I ordered a yoga toes towel, with FREE SHIPPING,

and added a 4oz headband to the order. I was charged over $7.00 for shipping. I think they should have honored the FREE SHIPPING.

"Great experience. Quick shipping, really good selection and competitive pricing."

"The yoga pants I purchased were way overpriced for the quality. When they arrived they were damaged and I was disappointed"

"I purchased 4 items that came in 2 packages on 2 separate days. I love the products, but I want all of the items I order in one package delivered on one day. That is why I gave 4 stars and not 5 stars"

"I received a neck pillow and the string on one end is obviously. broken and tied together with a knot "

"Customer service is pleasant to deal with however there seems to be an inventory problem with items backordered."

"Everything came in quite timely and I am very satisfied with the quality of goods received."

"It's been over a week since I placed my order, but have yet to receive shipping confirmation or any information. I emailed their customer service last night, but have yet to hear back. At this point I may not have my order in time."

"Bought JADE yoga mat. Decent price, no shipping cost, arrived within a few days.

"i was very satisfied with quality of order."

"The shippment preparation was really quick.
This yoga mat itself is very good to grip. The thickness is a little bit thin but if you do mostly standing poses, this is enogh. And the weight is a little bit heavy for this thinness so I think Harmony would be heavier to carry.
It depends on how you use this mat which is better for you.
I am satisfied with this Travel mat now. I like this tight grip so much that I might get another mat with another color and another thickness... maybe.

"Customer service is top notch!!!"

"I'm a little frustrated because it's been a week since I got my order confirmation but have not received a shipping confirmation. I called them midweek to ask and they said I should receive something by yesterday but I still have not. Hopefully I will get shipping notice some time next week."

"Product arrived on time, in perfect condition, was exactly as advertised."

Share Everythingyoga.com's store rating

Everythingyoga.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Everythingyoga.com is a merchant member
Everythingyoga.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.