Stores > Everythingyoga.com

• Everythingyoga.

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-03-15

"Everything arrived and it was just as described. Great. "

2016-03-01

I'd rate the product, if I could ...

"It took a full week for them to even ship my simple order! Obviously I haven't received my order yet so I will never order from them again."

2016-01-02

"Tracking number is not working and no detail about order status, it is almost been a week. "

2015-12-17

"Love the mat. Love the color. Thank you."

2015-11-19

"I love my new Jade yoga mat. The is no slipping at all and the teal color is great. "

2015-09-16

"I definitely enjoy the products and the service was good."

2015-06-18

"can't wait to try out my new mat in class."

2015-06-09

"I ordered a yoga toes towel, with FREE SHIPPING,

and added a 4oz headband to the order. I was charged over $7.00 for shipping. I think they should have honored the FREE SHIPPING.

2015-04-16

"Great experience. Quick shipping, really good selection and competitive pricing."

2015-03-15

"The yoga pants I purchased were way overpriced for the quality. When they arrived they were damaged and I was disappointed"

2015-03-15

"I purchased 4 items that came in 2 packages on 2 separate days. I love the products, but I want all of the items I order in one package delivered on one day. That is why I gave 4 stars and not 5 stars"

2015-02-19

"I received a neck pillow and the string on one end is obviously. broken and tied together with a knot "

2015-02-18

"Customer service is pleasant to deal with however there seems to be an inventory problem with items backordered."

2015-02-02

"Everything came in quite timely and I am very satisfied with the quality of goods received."

2015-01-28

"It's been over a week since I placed my order, but have yet to receive shipping confirmation or any information. I emailed their customer service last night, but have yet to hear back. At this point I may not have my order in time."

Share Everythingyoga.com's store rating

Everythingyoga.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Everythingyoga.com is a merchant member
Everythingyoga.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,456 merchant members.