EverythingyogaCoupons

"Stay away from this company! This company does not even deserve one star. I ordered two yoga mats as Christmas gifts December 15th from this company and never received it. I emailed a few times late December, a few days after Christmas, to find the status of the order because I had not received a shipping confirmation. Red Rock responded saying the item was on back-order and would be shipped within a couple of weeks, which was fine. I had forgotten about the yoga mats and months later I had to call customer service to find out that the item was discontinued and they credited my account. This company never sent an email confirmation or notice letting me know that that the item is discontinued. If this item was discontinued the company should had immediately responded that in our initial emails. My account was credited January 21st--5 weeks after my order date Furthermore, I am a yoga instructor; Kulae mats are sold in every yoga studio I teach at, this item was not discontinued, perhaps the color was. In this case, Red Rock should had inquired if I would like to switch the color. No remedy was given. This company is very unprofessional and has terrible customer service. An amateur could do better business than this."

"Website ordering format and procedure somewhat antiquated and cheap looking. "

"Great price and very quick delivery!"

"I ordered two meditation holsters only one arrived on time I waited two more weeks for the arrivalof the same questioncushionfinally called and Caitlin was very helpful she called the third party vendor they did not receive the order so she had them send it out the very next day she was great overall it's okay"

"My very first yoga mat was $14 until I finally invested in a new mat for about $44, though the new mat was definitely better than the cheap one, I couldn't get the idea out of my mind that I SHOULD OF BOUGHT A JADE! No other mat compares to the slide resistant comfort of a Jade mat. It is also awesome to know that buying Jade supports planting a new tree for every mat sold!! That is why I justified forking over the dough for a new Jade mat. After placing my order AND getting a great deal, I shortly received my mat! Once I rolled it out, and stepped my feet onto the mat I felt the bliss of the no slip grip! I highly recommend any yogi to invest in a Jade Mat, because even if you already have one, now you have one for a friend too!

Catherine Lynn Richardson-Bristol
C.L.R.B~Create~Love~Rejoice~Believe clrb.wear@yahoo.com
Yogini Genie yogini.genie@yahoo.com

"I can't see the delivery tracker and it's taking too long "

"Everything yoga was the only place I could find good yoga clothes for men with a great selection of styles to choose from and easily navigatable. I know I will be ordering more from this site. I'm glad someone has finally considered providing something for men in this market. Thank you!!!"

"They didn't have the item I wanted, even though it was on their website. I had to call three times to get my transaction resolved. Bad customer service!!!"

"The mat was just in a box and with nothing to protect it and so it got a little dirty from being IN the box. It wiped clean after a couple tries so not really a big deal, but the mat looked MUCH brighter blue in the picture provided online. Overall though, I am satisfied with the mat and delivery time."

"quick and easy process, had to call customer service, handled very efficiently and very plesant."

"Good website and very efficient service. "

"Customer Service was exceptionally prompt with replying to my questions on two occasions. Delivery was fast. Product exceptional! "

"My order was stalled at USPS. Apparently now DHL tenders to USPS. The order is being returned to the seller if it is located by USPS. Customer Service say that they need the item back before either resending or issuing a refund. Tracking proves I never received the item. So I am supposed to wait- most likely item is lost in mail. Rep. complaining that she has a lot of cases to deal with- very unprofessional and am disappointed. Apparently the company is under new ownership. Repeat customer who will not be orderign again."

"I have not received my order our a confermation on the order and i ordered a week ago....

"Great product, not hassle"

Everythingyoga.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Everythingyoga.com is a merchant member
Everythingyoga.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.