EverythingyogaCoupons
  • Everythingyoga.

"I received a neck pillow and the string on one end is obviously. broken and tied together with a knot "

"Customer service is pleasant to deal with however there seems to be an inventory problem with items backordered."

"Everything came in quite timely and I am very satisfied with the quality of goods received."

"It's been over a week since I placed my order, but have yet to receive shipping confirmation or any information. I emailed their customer service last night, but have yet to hear back. At this point I may not have my order in time."

"Bought JADE yoga mat. Decent price, no shipping cost, arrived within a few days.

"i was very satisfied with quality of order."

"The shippment preparation was really quick.
This yoga mat itself is very good to grip. The thickness is a little bit thin but if you do mostly standing poses, this is enogh. And the weight is a little bit heavy for this thinness so I think Harmony would be heavier to carry.
It depends on how you use this mat which is better for you.
I am satisfied with this Travel mat now. I like this tight grip so much that I might get another mat with another color and another thickness... maybe.

"Customer service is top notch!!!"

"I'm a little frustrated because it's been a week since I got my order confirmation but have not received a shipping confirmation. I called them midweek to ask and they said I should receive something by yesterday but I still have not. Hopefully I will get shipping notice some time next week."

"Product arrived on time, in perfect condition, was exactly as advertised."

"Everything was great! Packaging, timeliness of delivery, tracking capabilities, quality of the product... EVERYTHING! Will definitely buy from them again."

"Stay away from this company! This company does not even deserve one star. I ordered two yoga mats as Christmas gifts December 15th from this company and never received it. I emailed a few times late December, a few days after Christmas, to find the status of the order because I had not received a shipping confirmation. Red Rock responded saying the item was on back-order and would be shipped within a couple of weeks, which was fine. I had forgotten about the yoga mats and months later I had to call customer service to find out that the item was discontinued and they credited my account. This company never sent an email confirmation or notice letting me know that that the item is discontinued. If this item was discontinued the company should had immediately responded that in our initial emails. My account was credited January 21st--5 weeks after my order date Furthermore, I am a yoga instructor; Kulae mats are sold in every yoga studio I teach at, this item was not discontinued, perhaps the color was. In this case, Red Rock should had inquired if I would like to switch the color. No remedy was given. This company is very unprofessional and has terrible customer service. An amateur could do better business than this."

"Website ordering format and procedure somewhat antiquated and cheap looking. "

"Great price and very quick delivery!"

"I ordered two meditation holsters only one arrived on time I waited two more weeks for the arrivalof the same questioncushionfinally called and Caitlin was very helpful she called the third party vendor they did not receive the order so she had them send it out the very next day she was great overall it's okay"

Share Everythingyoga.com's store rating

Everythingyoga.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Everythingyoga.com is a merchant member
Everythingyoga.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.