• Address: 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO.
    • Contact: info@everythingkitchens.com
    • Phone: 866-852-4268
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon.-Fri.
    • Fax: 417-887-0779

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I ordered/rec'd Kitchen Aid plastic pouring shield. I was very uncomfortable with the flimsy quality of the product and wished to return it or get store credit. The Customer Service rep. I first talked to (Brittany) was cold, abrupt, robotish in manner, and after I began to discuss the cost/process of postage to return an inferior product....she hung up on me abruptly. I don't hold E.K. responsible for the flimsyness of the product. However, it was frustrating to have the extra cost of returning an inferior product. Customer Service representatives need more training if they cannot 'handle' a frustrated and discouraged customer. These products can be purchased elsewhere....which is what I intend to make sure I do from this point onward. Few things cannot be purchased on Amazon.com....and I NEVER have paid to return an item or for restocking fees....NEVER. Back to Amazon I go from now on. I now see they have the identical product...for $4 less including shipping! Should have gone there."

modified review This review was modified by Henrietta63 on December 16 2014 07:40:31 AM

"I ordered sodastream refills. When the order hadn't arrived, I contacted Everything Kitchens. They said they'd sent the order, it had been refused, and they would like to refund my money minus a restocking fee.

I asked for a tracking number, and they gave me one that tracked to a b-to-b shipment in Missouri (I live in RI). They were unable to supply a more accurate one, but offered to reship the product. The address they gave me was my real address. This time they said it was again refused, but didn't give me a tracking number, and again suggested a refund minus the restocking fee. Since I receive shipments at this address all the time, and they never provided an accurate tracking number, I am suspicious that they never even tried to send it. In any event, it cost me a restocking fee to never receive anything from this company. It's only 12 dollars, but I recommend you stay clear of this company. (I then ordered direct from SodaStream - they were great)

modified review This review was modified by therynori on December 09 2014 06:49:24 PM

"I had done some research on everything kitchens before ordering a Kitchenaid mixer. There were some very bad reviews. I called their customer service & they were so helpful! It was such a good deal I decided to take a chance. I ordered on Sunday Nov 30 & received my mixer that Wednesday Nov 3. I was emailed regularly regarding tracking of my package. I am so happy with them. I have already recommended them to my friends."

"Everything Kitchens LLC has got to be the worst merchant on the net. I ordered a Kitchenaid mixer on 10/08/14. I noticed that the one being shipped was not the one I ordered, so I called the customer service and was told that there was nothing they could do as it had already shipped. They said I could return it at my expense ($35) and they would give store credit within fourteen days. I said I need it for a birthday present within the next ten days, how about I place and pay for an new order for the one I want and when you receive the returned one just charge it back to my credit card. We can't do that as we have to charge you a 15% restocking fee ($45). Why would you have to charge me a restocking fee as I have bought a mixer and it is the same thing as if I had waited the two weeks to use your store credit, I'm sorry but it is store policy. So let me get this straight, if I want to get the right present sent to me in time for her birthday I must pay you a total of $80.00 ($35shiping and $45 restocking) because you can't do a simple thing like charge back my credit when you receive the retuned mixer. I'm sorry but it is store policy. I read the reviews and almost didn't buy form this site, but I'm the type of guy that likes to deal with the little guy as apposed to the big box, so much for working with the little guy. I know for sure I never will again.
Save yourself a lot of trouble, Go to amazon! I could have bought the one I wanted for $3 more.

modified review This review was modified by Danny1013 on November 14 2014 12:13:46 PM

"very bad customer service. I called to cancel my order since they were late for my shipping for three weeks so I called to cancel my order. and yesterday I saw the email that they shipped out my item. Totally ignore my canceling call before. I call to try to stop it and they just said they didn't see my canceling in the system and it's already shipped and wanted me to pay the restocking fee for return. It's not so much money for the stuff I order so I just didn't want to waste my time to argue with them. But they have problem with their system so you should totally think twice before you order from this place."

modified review This review was modified by chacoco on July 25 2014 12:18:38 PM

"I purchased a new Proteak cutting board. It was flawed. There was a nick in the surface where food could be wedged. It is heavy and the shipping is expensive. "

modified review This review was modified by timinob on June 25 2014 02:50:30 PM

"I love this place! Ordered on late Friday and received on Tuesday. Thanks"

"It has been two weeks now and I have sent back two mixers for the same issue: scratches and flaws in the paint. I called the first time and asked if there was any possible way to get rush shipping but they only told me to call them back once I had sent the mixer back to them so they could ship the next one out. The customer service seemed disinterested, I expected: sincerity, a note put on the account for warehouse to inspect before shipping (I had to ask), and possible expedited shipping on this item. I can't believer for this price this is what you get. The box I received the first time seemed as if it was a return from someone else, the instructions were thrown on the bottom of the box and it did not seem properly boxed. It did not come with the rebate form the first time, and thus I had to print one out at a fedex location. The second one arrived with one and so I am obliged to believe this was a used product I had been sent. Very unhappy and I will not shop here again and would not recommend to anyone.

"free + fast shipping , I like it . The price is cheaper than other websites"

"Everything kitchens is a huge waste of time! Don't purchase from them. Customer service is terrible, price match policy expires 7 days after your order, prices are high and if you change your mind then you're forced to pay a 15% restocking fee and pay return shipping! Go to Amazon instead.

I'm so unhappy with my order and by the way, the cutting board that I was getting as free gift with my convection oven is out of stock. My order was placed 11/29 and no one bothered to let me know this until I asked a month later. What was the solution? They don't have one. I just have to wait till whenever it comes in and they have no clue when that will be. Yes it was a free gift but it swayed me to buy from this site and now that I can't return my over-priced oven, I want my free gift!!!!

Never shopping here again.

"Placed an order online for a Christmas present on 12/16/2012. Did not get shipping confirmation for 3 business days and finally deliver estimate late in the 3rd day. At that point, I realized that the item would not deliver until two days after Christmas. There was no indication on the website that the item would not be shipping from Missouri and I live in Nebraska, so I figured no big deal on getting it by Christmas. I was wrong! When I called customer service they told me there was nothing they could do and I could return by would face a 15% restock if I wanted my charge card credited. They rest their case on a small disclaimer that the item could ship from a remote warehouse (in this case the manufacturer in PA) and I should have called to verify where it would ship from. What a bunch of CRAP! Anyway, I finally got them to waive the restocking, but I will have to pay to ship it to them. If you have to go through this hassle, you might as well buy from a real online retailer like Amazon (I love them!!). They know how to keep you informed any they always over deliver. Stay away from Everythingkitchens if you can help it."

"Best price (even beat Amazon), shipped the day after ordering and received it in perfect condition and on-time. I didn't have to deal with Customer Service so can't speak to that aspect, but everything else was fine."

"I was unsure about ordering from this website after reading several negative reviews, but I went ahead anyway and can say they provided excellent customer service and quick shipment of my order. Very pleased!"

"I rarely write reviews but felt that those recently posted seem to have a grudge. They act like this is a Brooklyn NY scam website. In fact Everything Kitchens has a real store in Springfield MO that you can shop at.
On 11/22 I ordered a Capresso coffee Grinder because it was $10 less than anyone else.

However after reading the negative reviews I called on that Sunday. I got thru to Customer Service right away and was told my order was going out Monday--which it did. I received a tracking number and received it one day earlier than the rep had told me in perfect condition in the original box etc..

I don't know what caused the bad reviews but it clearly was not my experience.

"I don't normally write reviews but I was very impressed with my order.I ordered a kitchenaid mixer for my wife for her birthday on Sunday November 24,2012 and recieved a shipping status on Monday Nov 25,2012 and received the mixer on Friday November 30,2012.Kudos in my book."

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!