Everything Kitchens LLC Reviews - everythingkitchens.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 668 reviews

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"free + fast shipping , I like it . The price is cheaper than other websites"

"Everything kitchens is a huge waste of time! Don't purchase from them. Customer service is terrible, price match policy expires 7 days after your order, prices are high and if you change your mind then you're forced to pay a 15% restocking fee and pay return shipping! Go to Amazon instead.

I'm so unhappy with my order and by the way, the cutting board that I was getting as free gift with my convection oven is out of stock. My order was placed 11/29 and no one bothered to let me know this until I asked a month later. What was the solution? They don't have one. I just have to wait till whenever it comes in and they have no clue when that will be. Yes it was a free gift but it swayed me to buy from this site and now that I can't return my over-priced oven, I want my free gift!!!!

Never shopping here again.

"Placed an order online for a Christmas present on 12/16/2012. Did not get shipping confirmation for 3 business days and finally deliver estimate late in the 3rd day. At that point, I realized that the item would not deliver until two days after Christmas. There was no indication on the website that the item would not be shipping from Missouri and I live in Nebraska, so I figured no big deal on getting it by Christmas. I was wrong! When I called customer service they told me there was nothing they could do and I could return by would face a 15% restock if I wanted my charge card credited. They rest their case on a small disclaimer that the item could ship from a remote warehouse (in this case the manufacturer in PA) and I should have called to verify where it would ship from. What a bunch of CRAP! Anyway, I finally got them to waive the restocking, but I will have to pay to ship it to them. If you have to go through this hassle, you might as well buy from a real online retailer like Amazon (I love them!!). They know how to keep you informed any they always over deliver. Stay away from Everythingkitchens if you can help it."

"Best price (even beat Amazon), shipped the day after ordering and received it in perfect condition and on-time. I didn't have to deal with Customer Service so can't speak to that aspect, but everything else was fine."

"I was unsure about ordering from this website after reading several negative reviews, but I went ahead anyway and can say they provided excellent customer service and quick shipment of my order. Very pleased!"

"I rarely write reviews but felt that those recently posted seem to have a grudge. They act like this is a Brooklyn NY scam website. In fact Everything Kitchens has a real store in Springfield MO that you can shop at.
On 11/22 I ordered a Capresso coffee Grinder because it was $10 less than anyone else.

However after reading the negative reviews I called on that Sunday. I got thru to Customer Service right away and was told my order was going out Monday--which it did. I received a tracking number and received it one day earlier than the rep had told me in perfect condition in the original box etc..

I don't know what caused the bad reviews but it clearly was not my experience.

"I don't normally write reviews but I was very impressed with my order.I ordered a kitchenaid mixer for my wife for her birthday on Sunday November 24,2012 and recieved a shipping status on Monday Nov 25,2012 and received the mixer on Friday November 30,2012.Kudos in my book."

"Extremely satisfied with speediness of delivery and communication explaining free gift being delayed because depleted stock. Would definitely use them ahain"

"Everything Kitchens is a scam! I placed an order for a gift so I requested that it be shipped 2nd day air. First of all it took 3 days to find out that had been backordered, (keep in mind that I requested 2nd day air and got the info 3 days later). Then it was promised to be shipped on 10/24. Then, when I follow up to make sure it shipped I get a reply stating that, " The order has not shipped out yet. I have emailed the shipping department to see when they will be shipping it out.", which led me to believe that it had been received at Everything Kitchens and was in the process of being shipped. Then, I get an email stating that it is still on backorder so they have chosen to cancel my order. This is why I hate dealing with online stores, you never know if you are dealing with a legitimate company or not."

"Everything Kitchens LLC did a great job with my order. Shipped quickly, well packaged and priced right. I plan on making them a regular place I shop!"

"My experience with Everything Kitchens was excellent from ease of ordering to receiving my order in a very timely fashion. The item was packaged well and got to me with all parts. I have used the mixer and it lives up to the Kitchenaid standard that I have grown accustomed to. "

"I just got a Gaggia MDF grinder from these guys. It was the cheapest price online by $20 and it arrived in 3 days with free shipping. I would definitely order from these guys again."

"i bought a kitchenaid standup mixer. i got here the best price and excelent quick service.
i would recomend them to all my friends.

modified review This review was modified by katkiewicz on September 07 2012 10:09:46 AM

"I had a great experience with Everything Kitchens! They had the cheapest KitchenAid mixers in the color that I wanted (Aqua Sky). They shipped it out just a few hours after I purchased it online. I received it just a few days later. I love it so much! Thank you, Everything Kitchens!"

"I had excellent service from this company. I ordered online on Saturday - without starting an account(without an account you cannot track your package and must "wait" to hear from them by email -oops- I did not see that explained at checkout). I emailed on Tuesday morning to check status, heard back within 4 hours and later that day was telephoned by them to verify my address. Shipped that day, and I had it by Thursday. Exceptional customer service."