Stores > Everything Kitchens LLC

• Everything Kitc

• Address: 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO.
    • Contact: info@everythingkitchens.com
    • Phone: 866-852-4268
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Mon.-Fri.
    • Fax: 417-887-0779

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-04-26

Was afraid of customer service nightmare but everything turned out great!

"I placed an order for a kitchenAid mixer on a weeknight around 5:15PM CDT. I chose evertyhingKitchen because they are an official re-seller of kitchenAid products. This means kitchenAid would honor any rebates when purchased from them. I immediately noticed I placed an order for the wrong mixer, I wanted the one with more power. I tried to look for a way to cancel the order but none was possible using the website and when calling the customer service line I was told offices close at 5PM CDT, just 15 minutes ago.

I figured I would cancel the order first thing in the morning but I needed to place the order for the correct mixer right now as there was a rebate, and I did. The very next morning I called everythingKitchen.com but I was told they cannot cancel the order as it is being shipped already and that they would honor a return and waive re-stocking fees due to me ordering a replacement but that I would be liable for shipping charges back.

I found that unacceptable and at first over the phone it appeared no solution was to be had. I emailed the company and let them know that I would not pay any shipping fees and that they should have plenty of time to pull the order off before it ships. I got an email back from Brett who physically went on the truck and pulled the order. In the end I received the correct mixer, quickly, brand new in box and it's within the rebate period. Brett issued the refund for the first mixer quickly. I'm overall happy with the service provided at evertyhingKtichen.

This review was modified by canolyb1 on April 26 2016 09:38:23 AM

2015-12-09

"Ordered a KitchenAid mixer. It had scratches all over it. I called customer service and they assured me that it's a rare occurrence. I ended up ordering a replacement mixer during their Cyber Monday sale and guess what...That rare occurrence happened again. I called customer service and tried to work it out but they really don't care about their customers. I explained how this was a gift and I had to return it twice since I had 2 scratched mixers in a row. I wanted to get a different color this time around because I just didn't want to risk getting a 3rd scratched mixer. I wanted to get it for the same price as the Cyber Monday deal. Nope, they wouldn't budge. They wanted me to pay full price and I even escalated it to a manager named Melissa. You could tell in the tone of her voice that she had no interest in making this right. She just wanted to get off the phone. All I wanted was to get the same mixer in a different color at the price I paid for the damaged one. Why should I have to miss out on the cyber monday deal because THEY sent me a bad product? Nope. They won't adjust it. I asked the first person if there is any type of compensation for my troubles. They didn't offer it since they don't care about angry customers, I had to ask. They tell me the best they can do is offer $10 off. OH YOU MEAN THE $10 DOLLAR COUPON CODE THATS ON YOUR WEBSITE HOME PAGE THAT EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO? Yeah. That right there tells me they don't care about customer satisfaction and how greedy they are. I decided not to deal with these people anymore and just requested a refund. Enjoy your negative review, everythingkitchens. Who am I kidding? You probably won't read it or care. Hopefully this helps somebody."

This review was modified by jcortez103 on December 09 2015 02:54:53 PM

2015-12-01

"I found the item I ordered from Everything Kitchen for less money at Target (was a loss leader item for them I suspect) yet the lower price was honored by EK and I am one very satisfied customer!

Fair prices and selection will lure in a customer. Order execution and speed delivery will wow a customer. Outstanding service will impress and retain a customer.

They knocked the ball out of the park on all counts! Delivered an “Amazon like” experience from up front site registration to order fulfillment (it even shipped the same day which was awesome) but they have Amazon beat hands down in the area of customer service!

This review was modified by forsteph2002 on December 01 2015 08:56:39 AM

2015-10-02

Website issues, poor customer service, delayed processing and delivery

Attempted to place online order for Fiestaware on a Sunday, unable to register as anything but "guest." No confirmation of the order placed on Sunday, and unable to reach customer service by phone as they are only available M-F. Called them Monday and they had no record of my Sunday order. So I registered online, successfully this time, and re-ordered, confirmed by email. For 2 weeks the status of my order was "processing" so I again called CS and was informed that the dishes were back ordered, but that they would be sent by the end of the week. Another 2 weeks went by and finally I received notice from UPS of 2 pending shipments from EK. I called EK and spoke with Rick, who said that he would get back to me. He did not. I called the next day, and Brett transferred my call to Rick. I was told that there was nothing that could be done about the "duplicate" order other than for me to send it back at my expense, with the shipping estimate from UPS to be $40-60 dollars.
Totally unsatisfied with Everything Kitchens as the website had issues, customer service was unsatisfactory, no notice of item being back ordered, there was no record of the first order, and when I did bring it to their attention they made no effort to assist. Poor customer service, poor
quality assurance and untimely delivery. Wish I had gone with Amazon, but they did not have the color that I wanted. Still waiting for the RMA to return the "duplicate" order. Stay away from Everything Kitchens because they are a Nothing company.

2015-09-17

"Really hard to deal with. Bought and expensive mixer and an ice cream bowl attachment. When we first used the bowl, it did not fit. First, they told me that they would e-mail me with the RMA. It never came. Then, they refused return because we no longer had original box. I was told by customer service to "sell it on eBay.""

This review was modified by jmsf on September 17 2015 10:14:30 AM

2015-09-06

"Never order from this company. Their customer service is unprofessional, rude and will blame the customer for any mishaps.

I ordered a very expensive Vitamix blender, and it took two weeks to arrive. I was never notified of the delay in shipping. When I brought up that I was disappointed in the lack of communication, their customer service team blamed me for not reading the "ships from manufacturer" icon on the webpage, even though the page said that it takes "1-2 days of processing time."

All I wanted was a commitment to try to improve communications, this company had a great opportunity to apologize and say they hope to improve communications next time. Instead, they were unprofessional, used an all cap response when responding, and blamed me for not seeing the "ships from manufacturer" icon. Truly unprofessional and passive aggressive.

Never shop from them, ever.

2015-08-25

"This was my first time ordering from Everythingkitchens.com and more than likely I will order from them again. They have decent prices and offer items that a lot of other stores do not; however, I wanted to write my review to let everyone know what I experienced so that in the future other customers will be aware of a few things before ordering because Everythingkitchens.com does not tell you these things up front; in some cases they never notify you at all--according to the other reviews at least.
After I put my order in I waited for the 2 business days to go by for my order to be shipped. After a week of waiting and no shipment notification, I called the company to check on the status of my order. Apparently the company had called me the day that I ordered because they had to do a "security clearance" on my account, therefore my account was put on hold until I called them to verify my shipping address and let them know that "Yes, I did place an order, etc." I did not pay any attention to the phone number because I didn't recognize it and thought it was just a telemarketer--I admit that was my fault and they should not be blamed for my mistake;however, an email or text message ,as well as a phone call, would have been nice. The staff that I spoke with were all very nice and helpful; Nicole, the lady in the fraud department, was very helpful and got my order processed quickly and it shipped out the next day.
In conclusion, yes I would recommend Everythingkitchens.com, but be aware that this could happen and might be why a lot of the other reviews complained about their item(s) not being shipped within the 2 business day policy.

2015-06-09

"I had a really great experience with Everything Kitchens! I ordered a burr coffee grinder. The shipment came sooner than anticipated! After using it for about 3 weeks, the motor started bogging down and no longer ground to the correct coarseness. This was a bummer! But I requested a refund, and they issued a full refund and didn't even require that I ship the grinder back. Very nice of them! :)"

2015-04-02

"DO NOT EVER BUY FROM EVERYTHING KITCHENS!!! I PURCHASED A KITCHEN AID MIXER FROM THEM END OF MARCH TWO DAYS LATER THEY POSTED A $50.00 REBATE ON THIS MIXER AND THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN UNLESS I PAY FOR IT TO BE SHIPPED BACK AND THEN THEY WILL SHIP ME A NEW ONE AND GIVE ME THE REBATE. OR IF I WANT TO JUST RETURN IT THEN I HAVE TO PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. BUY FROM A REPUTABLE KITCHEN PLACE THAT WILL ACCEPT RETURNS AND HELP YOU WHEN ISSUES ARISE. MACY'S, JCPENNEY, BED BATH AND BEYOND ANY OF THESE MAJOR RETAILERS THAT WORK WITH THERE CUSTOMERS. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WORK WITH A RETAILER THAT HAS HASSLE FREE RETURNS AND WANTS HAPPY CUSTOMERS. "

This review was modified by CYNDI365 on April 02 2015 11:57:34 AM

2015-01-30

"RECEIVED A COSMETIC DEFECTIVE KITCHENAID MIXER. THE PAINTED SURFACE HAD BLACK IMPERFECTIONS ON THE MIXER HEAD. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKE TO BRETT. EXTREMELY EFFICIENT AND CORDIAL WITH MY COMPLAINT. DID NOT PRESENT ANY OBSTACLES TO A SOLUTION FOR REPLACEMENT AND VERY PROFESSONAL APPROACH. TOLD HIM IT WAS A VELENTINE GIFT AND HE SAID HE WOULD SEND A PRE-PAID UPS RETURN STICKER. HE IS NOW GOING TO SEND THE REPLACEMENT AND ACTUALLY INSPECT IT PRIOR TO SHIPPING. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. EVERYTHING KITCHENS DID NOT SOLICIT THIS REVIEW."

2015-01-23

"Here's a summation of my email to Everything Kitchens LLC:
This has been a lousy purchasing experience. The fact that there was no back order mentioned when I ordered the product, then came your confusing email about an extended back order, but then to top it off, you lied to me about when you shipped five days before it actually did.
That's an unacceptable way to do business and I can assure you, you will not be getting any more of mine. I will also be making a point to detail this experience on various shopper review sites.

This review was modified by mjgldn on January 23 2015 03:45:03 PM

2015-01-23

"Placed an order before Christmas that showed free shipping would get it here by Christmas as it was gifts. The order showed up on 12/29, emailed customer service and they basically told me that I didn't see that on their website, yet other reviews mention the exact same thing.
Order from a company with a good reputation and one that cares, which means STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!!

This review was modified by BrianGman on January 23 2015 09:03:25 AM

2014-12-26

"........................."

This review was modified by neverAgain-15351 on December 30 2014 04:43:18 AM

2014-12-25

"After reading the first five or so reviews on this page, I decided to take a chance. I mean, $249.99 for a KSM150PSCV mixer & free shipping? I'd be foolish not to. Besides, if anything did go wrong, I would have PayPal to back me up. Also, unlike all the other sites I visited, EverythingKitchens.com's promo code ($10 off $199) DID included mixers. Which meant I got a "5QT KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Caviar" for $239.99 w/ no tax & free shipping. All in all a tremendous deal! Especially so, with KitchenAid's $50 rebate on 5QT mixers, purchased before December 31st. As an added bonus, it arrived in just 4 short days (Ordered 12/19 & received 12/23)! Though, that was more UPS' doing than anything. And while I can't speak to the quality of their customer Service, having had no reason to contact them, I can say that should I need something in the future, I will definitely be using their site to get it!

I should note that only the Caviar mixer was $249.99, because it was overstocked as well as on sale. And that without the overstock savings, should've cost at least $25 extra.

Also, should anyone read this review BEFORE 12-31-14, the promo code I used was HOLLYJOLLY10.

I'd also like to point out that this is the third site I've posted my review to, with the 1st post being on trustpilot.com & the 2nd on BBB.org (his is the last site I'm posting to).

And lastly, I hope all of you having issues get them resolved quickly and with minimal frustration. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

2014-12-20

"Read the reviews and hesitated ordering from this company but the site said that my Kitchenaid mixer would come in the original box. So what could go wrong? Nothing. My purchase experience was terrific!!! I ordered on Sunday and received it by Thursday with standard shipping. Only problem was with UPS. They put my package on my neighbor's porch. Minor panic that it had been stolen. Would definitely deal with this company again. I received emails from Everything Kitchens at every step of the process. I even called customer service before ordering to discuss the reviews I had read. Talked to a nice person."

This review was modified by marofish8 on December 20 2014 07:57:41 PM

Share Everything Kitchens LLC's store rating

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Everything Kitchens LLC is not a merchant member
Everything Kitchens LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!