• Rating 5.54/10 14 reviews

Evertek Computer Corp. is not a merchant member
    Evertek Computer Corp. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Evertek Computer Corp. contact information

"Customer Since 2008, had few issues and were solved fast but since Bogdan left this company everything is a mess there.
No Customer service at all and no deals like before. I received my last order stuff were missing and had many products damaged no one is doing something there.
They ask you to wire funds quickly but they won t fix your problems quickly. If you like to play russian roulette order with them..

modified review This review was modified by babsnif on October 11 2013 01:18:05 PM

"!!!!AVOID!!!!
have ordered some stuff 3 months ago and still haven't received anything
they keep on saying other things every time i contact them

Rating 8/104/5

"We have ordered from Evertek since 2007 in the thousands and we have had very small issues. We have had to RMA a few times with no issues; we either get a credit/replacement item or if still in stock the same. Everything is done in a timely matter except for the RMA's take around 2-4 weeks but that is their policy. We were short shipped twice but it was taken remedied immediately by our salesperson. We have worked with several salespeople in the past they come for a few years and then they go but I have to honestly say Jay always in on the ball and available to help in any capacity that he can and if not he will get it done. I really hope he stays with the company for a lot longer than the rest. It’s always a smooth transaction with Jay and if not he will fix it. I always tell my clients/customers do not judge a company if everything is ok judge it when something goes wrong and how they remedy it. That's how we have done with Evertek. We will order from Evertek again and again!
John D

"I'm a buyer for an international electronics trading company, and we've spent in excess of $1m with Evertek over the last 2 years. I find them extremely easy to deal with both on sales and returns, and on the whole, they deliver good value with timely delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending them."

"This is by far the best computer wholesale company out there. They have great pricing, best customer service, and a great selection if computer parts. They ship out the same day if you get your order in by 2pm PT. I have been purchasing from them for over a year now and have had only but the best service. Thank you, Rio"

""Excellent". I've been an Evertek customer for years and will be for many more years. My sales rep is the best! Anytime I've ever had an issue with anything, it always gets resolved quickly. I've never dealt with anyone at Evertek that is anything less than courteous. This is definitely a company you can trust."

"The Evertek staff has no awareness how inconvenient it is to do business there. There are some nice people there, but their policies and lack of concern over the customer experience makes them fall flat on their face one minute after the next. The only thing they have going for them is low price. Don't ever actually count on them and you will be just fine. "

"since 10/19/2011 we open order $ 587.90 and at this date 10/28/2011 is in hold we have a credits CM1044928 $ 78.60, CM1044839 $ 175.32, CM1067197 $ 155.88 , CM1067145 $ 178.48 if you see we have credits for around 588.00 this money in mine and this guys hold my money and my order lose money"

" I thought the shipping department shall know to put the model number on the invoice. The export invoice shall always put product name, model number, made origion, and the box size... that's very comment sense. The customs can't match the products by the invoice, thats why the product can't clear. This's very un-profession shipping method that your shipping department process. Wrote the email to regard my return packages about 1 week ago, No one give me a reply."

Rating 8/104/5

"good product line, but strict with shipping to a different address. After 2 orders still did not ship to my different shipping address. I have to pick up from my billing address. Overall I am happy thought"

"25 characters, maximum of 5000 characters"

pcmodgods's Avatar
BROOMALL
Rating 6/103/5

"THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH , SURE THEY HAVE FAST AND GOOD SHIPPING BUT GOD FOR BID YOU HAVE AN RMA OR A REFUND OR A MISTAKE BY THEM, STILL WAITING ON THE 14 DOLLAR REFUND SINCE MARCH, EMAILS YEAH FORGET IT, PHONE CALLS THEY JUST SEND YOU THE SAME WRONG ITEM TWICE AND THAN YOUR STUCK WITH DUOBLE THE ITEMS LIKE I WOUND UP WITH TRIPPLE THE ITEMS, TOOK 5 PHONE CALLS TO GET THEM TO CHANGE THE ITEM ON THE WEBSITE THAN I HAD TO KEEP TELLING MY STORY OVER AND OVER AND OVER 4 DIFF PEOPLE, YEAH GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"My experience with evertek has mostly been good, they ship their items quickly and their prices are very good. You just have to be careful that some of their products that seem to good to be true are too good to be true. They sell a lot of electronics that do what they say they do but are unreliable and don't have the features that you might want. A lot of times it might be worth it to order form somewhere else so that you can get a product from a brand that is well known. I have only had to do one return, but I have yet to see how it turns out since I just sent it back this week."

"Excellent as always!
I would reccomend this store to everybody.
Their shipping is fast and cheap.
Their customer service is excellent to work with.
Their prices are affordable and competitive.
Thanks!

modified review This review was modified by techconnection on April 18 2005 05:01:23 PM
TEXAS

"So far so good. I order many things from them. Not intended for none-computer Techs. About 10% of items are bad but are in warranty. Just ship back and they send you another one. Cost me more money to ship back. I really dont think I should have to pay to ship back a received none working item. Should be working when I get it. After 14 days maybe then I should pay shipping back but not straight out of box item is bad. But I have not found any other company that does anything better. And I have tried many. These folks have been nice when I call and have answered thier phones. No voice prompts or rude people yet."