Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-09-23

publish my positive reviews and not the negative!

"I have purchased several times (from 2013 until now) from this site. sometimes I was happy and some times not ... but I noticed that only publish my positive reviews and not the negative. a question that I made to customer service, told me that the site upgraded . the conclusion is yours..."

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear photostefanos,
Thank you for your message.
Please note that the review is verified by system.
As there are too many reviews, it needs time to post all the review.
Please rest assured that your remain reviews will be posted.
For your issue, we have emailed to you.
Please kindly check in your account and contact us back.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards
Everbuying.net”

2016-09-17

Very good shop

"Everbuying is not very well known but I had great experiences buying in this shop. Very fast shipping, I was waiting for my package for about 10 days. Products are 100% original and often even cheaper than on Aliexpress or other sites. I recommend buying there."

This review was modified by danio93 on September 17 2016 02:34:25 AM

2016-09-09

Very good choice

"the product i bought was great. the time i received the item was 17 days( for Greece is good time). the payment with paypal was very easy. I will buy again to the future."

This review was modified by pit13 on September 09 2016 04:02:56 AM

2016-09-09

Reliable and very good shop

"I ordered a Xiaomi Miband 2. The order process was very simple. The product is original Xiaomi product and its the price was very law. Also, shipping was quite fast. Moreover, customer service is very friendly and answers quickly to my questions. I suggest EverBuying for online shopping!"

Happy customer :-)

"I am satisfied with the quality of purchased product. My order arrived in a short time (19 days). You have my recommendation :-)"

Quick and reliable shopping

"I am very satisfied with my first order on Everbuying. I ordered a Xiaomi power bank. I think it was the quickest delivery I received from China - 12 days to Poland.
The product was as described, 100% original and new.
I recommend Everbuying especially for the easy checkout process, the ability to pay with PayPal and lots of coupons and bonus points which help reduce the price of the product.
Will definitely look for more deals there.

This review was modified by lycked on September 07 2016 11:46:19 AM

Surprisingly good shop!

"I ordered a Sigelei mod through Everbuying and wanted to share my experience, because it was a positive surprise.
First, the stock availability, which was a bit shaky in a previous order some time ago, seems to have improved a lot. The device shipped the next day, despite the info it could take 3 to 5 business days, that is great in itself.
But what got me to write this is the free shipping upgrade.
I selected the free shipping option and expected some form of registered airmail because you sadly cannot choose the exact shipping company, and they sent it via express carrier to Germany!

After having it arrive shortly thereafter, authentic, in a mint condition and using it without a hiccup for some time, i decided to get another mod, this time from P4U and...again free express shipping.

So, if you like the price there, from my recent experience, you can buy with confidence!

2016-09-04

Very good choice

"Good shop. They have very good sales offers, it's worth to be subscribed and follow the newsletter. I like the possibility to reduce the price by EB points which I collect by rewieving the items I bought. My first order was Floureon H101 quadcopter - and I saved a lot comparing to the competetive shops.
Paypal payment is also a plus. I hope they will be extending the number of products available.
To sum up, I recommend everbuying.net as a reliable shopping partner.
Regards,
nine9

Everbuying - my Winner out of 4

"I was looking for an LED projector with a brightness matching that of DLP projectors. I found PRW 310 on Everbuying.net with a 210W LED lamp in it. It was a special price sale (125 USD), so I ordered it right away (other sites were selling it for around 160 USD). It came with a free shipping option, delivery took me appr. 3 weeks. I contacted customer support during this period just to enquire about shipping, they were very helpful, provided me the DHL tracking number which gave up-to-date info on the shipping process.

I ordered the projector from China to UK, so I had to pay 19 GBP (appr. 25 USD) customs + VAT when it arrived, so the total cost of the projector was 150 USD. The product was in mint condition as a brand new projector should be. My review on the product itself can be found here: http://www.everbuying.net/product679575.html"

This review was modified by hannor on September 01 2016 02:43:42 PM

Best Place for the Deals

"EverBuying is one of the best online store that provide best prices and allways discounts.
i purchased Xiaomi Mi4C and i received it with a great condition within 1 month free shipping to my country Algeria.

thank you everbuying.

Everbuying

"I had fears to buy something from Everbuying. But I bought some items. The shipping is free and my items came to me below 20 days from order. I pay by Paypal and it's safe. All items came undamaged so i'm happy. I'll still be doing shopping from Everbuying !!!"

This review was modified by bartekbarczak on September 03 2016 10:52:30 PM

2016-08-29

Spare CG018 - 05 3.7V 300mAh Battery Fitting for CG022 Remote Control Quadcopteraccessory

"Very fast respond from website. Easy to access, processing time is quick. Support is great, especially reviews of user who bought same product. Batteries camed quick and safe."

2016-08-29

Great online shop with best price

"Reliable online shop with low prices and countless discounts.
The price of the products are often lower than other online shop price, and you can even reduce the prices with points up to 30%.
The products that I have ordered from them are arrived within 2 weeks from China warehouse.
The customer service also is very nice and helpful.
I recommend them.

2016-08-26

Review of headphones bought in EverBuying

"Headphones are sold in a small black box from quality cardboard. On the front side of the variants of colors - white and black, on the back - brief specifications and equipment, side drawn curve response.
In the kit you get HD50 is, 6.5 mm adapter and other adapters and a cable 1.2 meters with two 3.5 mm connectors (the end that connects to the HD50 is, marked in red) and the control system.
The manufacturer says that when you create a headset, they used the same materials as in the design of flagship smartphones, ie aluminum. In this model, it is matte. Because he made a cup, the inside of the headband, locking mechanism, rotating cups. It looks really interesting. On the outside of the cups coated thin small concentric circles, the light turns original effect. One of the faces polished. All the elements are rounded, so the headphones do not cling to the various items in a backpack or briefcase, do not scratch the surface of the other.
in general, the sound quality I really liked it: maybe he is not as velvety as it should be, but definitely nice, closer to the vacuum tube, heat. Music is almost inaudible to others, which is also good (the subway is true).

By the headset no questions: the voice is transmitted cleanly, high volume, excellent sensitivity, you heard right.

conclusion
 at least pay attention to quality materials, folding, comfortable cups pivot design, a very interesting soft sound. Definitely I recommend a closer look at this model.
all who want to buy these headphones I recommend this store, I use them for 6 months. I advise this particular shop as the best store of Chinese goods

2016-08-25

Good shop for everyone

"I thought that Everbuying is like other shops - great prices, a lot of stuff to buy and nothing outside standard. When my ordered product has been damaged after using it I thought that I just lost my money. But no! I send a ticket to support and my problem has been fixed - Everbuying send my product again for free.
I did not expect that, really, and now I am big fan of Everbuying and I I recommend it to everyone.
Great service before and after buying!

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.