Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

2016-08-26

Review of headphones bought in EverBuying

"Headphones are sold in a small black box from quality cardboard. On the front side of the variants of colors - white and black, on the back - brief specifications and equipment, side drawn curve response.
In the kit you get HD50 is, 6.5 mm adapter and other adapters and a cable 1.2 meters with two 3.5 mm connectors (the end that connects to the HD50 is, marked in red) and the control system.
The manufacturer says that when you create a headset, they used the same materials as in the design of flagship smartphones, ie aluminum. In this model, it is matte. Because he made a cup, the inside of the headband, locking mechanism, rotating cups. It looks really interesting. On the outside of the cups coated thin small concentric circles, the light turns original effect. One of the faces polished. All the elements are rounded, so the headphones do not cling to the various items in a backpack or briefcase, do not scratch the surface of the other.
in general, the sound quality I really liked it: maybe he is not as velvety as it should be, but definitely nice, closer to the vacuum tube, heat. Music is almost inaudible to others, which is also good (the subway is true).

By the headset no questions: the voice is transmitted cleanly, high volume, excellent sensitivity, you heard right.

conclusion
 at least pay attention to quality materials, folding, comfortable cups pivot design, a very interesting soft sound. Definitely I recommend a closer look at this model.
all who want to buy these headphones I recommend this store, I use them for 6 months. I advise this particular shop as the best store of Chinese goods

2016-08-25

Good shop for everyone

"I thought that Everbuying is like other shops - great prices, a lot of stuff to buy and nothing outside standard. When my ordered product has been damaged after using it I thought that I just lost my money. But no! I send a ticket to support and my problem has been fixed - Everbuying send my product again for free.
I did not expect that, really, and now I am big fan of Everbuying and I I recommend it to everyone.
Great service before and after buying!

2016-08-21

“Great shop for gadget lovers”

"A very good shop for gadget lovers. A lot of phones, tablets, quadcopters and accessories in stock. The usual prices are OK but I prefer to wait for a sale offers.
I'm happy with my order. The items are as described.
It takes about 2-3 weeks for parcels to arrive in Poland where I live. I really like the fact that the shipping is free (also for batteries; most stores charge for sending batteries). What I like even more is that I can reduce my final price using EB points that I gain from reviews and orders.
Oh, and they have PayPal payments so there is absolutely no risk of exposing your credit card data and you gain PayPal client protection.
I will come back for more items in the future.
I can recommend this online shop.
Agnieszka (gfxgfx)

2016-08-20

Perfect Store

"Shipping fast, for several days. This product comes to Ukraine for two weeks, which generally record for purchases from China. If there are any problems, they can always be solved within 24 hours, by opening a ticket with tech support. One of my recent orders Sim adapter E1607181010192779. Very happy with it. For all the time I had only positive experiences with tech support and receiving parcels. This is one of the few stores in China, you can trust completely in the matter of your purchases from abroad. I highly recommend this shop."

This review was modified by tuwafapoj on August 20 2016 01:46:16 PM

2016-08-16

Best prices shop

"I received all my orders from them in good condition. The quality was impresive for the price of the items.
The delivery was very fast and the support team do great job when there is an issue.
Money back is great option.
I orrdered two power banks and a smart bracelet. Perfect quality and functionalities.

2016-08-14

Cool store

"I have already several times to buy in the store Everbuying. Shipping fast, for several days. This product comes to Ukraine for two weeks, which generally record for purchases from China. If there are any problems, they can always be solved within 24 hours, by opening a ticket with tech support. One of my recent orders TOCHIC 0.3mm 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector EP1607170911315927. Very happy with it. For all the time I had only positive experiences with tech support and receiving parcels. This is one of the few stores in China, you can trust completely in the matter of your purchases from abroad. I highly recommend this shop."

This review was modified by jejureh on August 14 2016 06:53:08 AM

2016-08-13

Only best recommendations

"I received all my orders from EB in good condition,so I can give only best recommendations"

2016-08-11

shop which will delight you with their prices

"very good shop, low prices, fast delivery and good quality goods
ordered in the store xiaomi WiFi repeater at a price arranged completely, but also pleased delivery - from the date of payment to the receipt of goods at the hand took about 1.5 weeks.
The store wide range, often sales.
I recommend to all my friends.

2016-08-09

I can only recommend EverBuying!

"I really like this e-shop!
First I was a little bit afraid, thought I'm not going to get what I ordered, but I wasn't right.
The Service is very fast and helpful, they contact back in hours!
The product I ordered arrived in very good shape, super high quality.
Shipping was only 2 weeks to Hungary.
I'm really satisfied!
I can only recommend EverBuying to everyone!

This review was modified by Dartun on August 09 2016 04:13:40 AM

2016-08-08

bag local lion

"Great store with good prices and discounts. The order came Snack. Very good kachesvo. Very beautiful. I'll buy more."

This review was modified by sahokm1111 on August 08 2016 12:55:42 AM

2016-08-03

Nice e-shop

"Items arrived in the shortest time. I've ordered a present for my friend. I worried if it took too much time to arrive to me but it comes in time, so i am very pleased! The seller is neat. I will buy more from everbuying"

2016-07-28

Nice experince with everbuying.net

"I ordered from this website now 26 days.
After 15 days i received the product ordered. An electronic cigarette.
The product is original, with verification code.
The price was much lower than other similar stores.
I recommend this store to everyone, and I will order from them again.

2016-07-21

Everbuying - select wisely.

"Good afternoon, dear friends. I have long been buying in the store and got some experience. I want to share some of my thoughts about the store Everbuying. "Everything is relative." Therefore, I will compare with other online stores.
So:
1) PRICES. This is probably the first thing we notice in the first place. And here with the prices all right: the prices are only slightly higher than on Aliexpress; about on par with Gearbest; and much lower than tinydeal.com, pandawill.com, antelife.com, dx.com, dealsmachine.com, fasttech.com, banggood.com and others.
2) SHARES. Quite often the store will makes various actions when you can buy goods for even lower price. How about at Gearbest. In these event you can really manage to buy something. For example, a few months ago in the store had a promotion on their birthday, and I was able to purchase several smartphones. However one of them didn't come. Then we gradually move to the next item.
3) THE RETURN OF THE MONEY. Parcels to Ukraine come in about a month. After waiting a month and have not received the parcel, I wrote to the support. I replied pretty quickly and offered 3 options: 1 - send again the smartphone; 2 - return the money to the account at Everbuying; 3 - to get the money back through Paypal. I chose the second option, as I am going again to buy here. Besides, when you return the money in the account Everbuying, shop the accrued points.
4) POINTS. This is another nice moment in this store. When purchasing a product give the points. After leaving feedback on the product too doyut points. They (points ) can be used to purchase other goods to pay part of the cost. Points are in Gearbest (for a review on this product for some reason gives only 10 points and constantly have to write support for the points ); points not on Aliexpress and many other stores.
5) RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. On Aliexpress there; at Gearbest recently, too, there are Russian language. On Everbuying Russian language is not. Another drawback - each time you log in to your personal account you need to enter a captcha. Before, without captcha, it easier.
In my humble opinion - Everbuying is a very good store with low prices, constantly updated products, promotions. Sincerely, Alexander ( povod7).

This review was modified by povod7 on July 21 2016 04:06:50 AM

2016-07-18

Fuir ce site qui ne respecte rien des voleurs, des escrocs !

"J'ai d'abord commandé une montre, elle est arrivée en 2 mois et elle ne fonctionnait pas.
Je l'ai retournée à mes frais 25€.
il me dise n'avoir jamais reçu le colis, heureusement accusé de réception, il a fallu que j'entame une procédure pour me dire au but de 3 mois qu"il avait retrouvé le colis.
Je reçois un avoir je recommande avec des spots, j'ai reçu la montre pas les spots.
Ce sont de véritable escrocs fuyez ce site.

This review was modified by POLLUX1453 on July 18 2016 02:49:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear TILLARD,

Thank you for your review.

For your previous order,we have received the returned item and arranged for the refund,please check your account.
For your current order issue,we already contacted you in the email and offered the solution,please check it and reply to us.

We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Yours sincerely,
Everbuying Customer Service”

2016-07-17

Excellent case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

"This is my first experience of this kind. I am skeptical about shopping online, but I was compelled to resort to it. Friends present me a new phone, but cover for him in the offline store I have not found. After I read reviews of other buyers, I decided to order it in the shop everbuying.net Case I really liked. Now, I think about buying a phone for my wife. I wish all the good shopping. Do not be afraid to buy on the Internet."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.