Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10

"I've purchased a total of 9 products from the website over the past 4 months, and I've found that their processing time is remarkably fast. They advertised a processing time of 3-5 business days and that is what I encountered. Their customer service response is also fast in my opinion. I received a response to my query within 24 hrs as advertised. I have not had to return any of my purchases for any reason and I am always recommending the site to my friends and family"

"I just found everbuying a few weeks before on the web and tried. I ordered 2 watches and 1 android smartphone. All 3 things were delivered quickly within 10 days to Austria. All of them show good quality and are working fine. So I would order again at any time. Thank you"

"I was recommended to have a look at the site. I was very surprised by the products and the reviews. I bought 3 different items (Mobile Phone, WIFI repeater and Power Bank). Meanwhile I received the three products (very fast). I am delighted and very happy. Perfect quality."

"In my opinion (and after I tried some stores and bought many things), one of the best stores online."

"I feel this is a very good website to buy product from.

I have always gotten my merchandise and it is in good condition. All of the products worked. Those that did not were of low purchase price and I knew i was taking a chance anyway.

When I did have a problem, they responded quickly and worked with me to find a solution that I would be happy with; at no cost to me.

The tracking numbers worked well, the free shipping was all right as i was in no great hurray to receive my products. The prices are very good but I will say if you wait for a higher priced item to go down in price, you had better stay on it or it will be out of stock be fore you get a chance to buy it.

I recommend this sight to anyone who wants a good deal on electronic equipment.

"Good produtcs at a very nice price! really happy with the order, for all the itens! the only problem was the delvering time, almost 2 months!"

"everbuying.com is the best shop to shop from online the other rest of shops in china they is sell refurbished stuff and everbuying things is be good products they work for a very long time"

"I purchased FK-239T Solar/Dynamo Powered Hand Crank 8 LEDs Camping Lantern Light/Lamp with FM Radio (White) EC0318001. It is my first purchase with EverBuying.com, and I am extremely satisfied and pleased with my shopping experience. The price was much better than other online retailers, and the site was easy to order from. Paypal transaction was very fast, and I received confirmation of the order from Everbuying soon after my purchase. Free shipping took a month to arrive, (Ontario, Canada), which is the norm for overseas shipping. I had no problems with my order at all, and will be purchasing the exact same item, soon. And, probably more items, too! Other good things: 1. I was able to choose which currency I wanted to pay with, (CDN, US, etc) 2. I earned EB points, which can be used for discounts of future orders...a nice reward system for repeat buyers. "

"Purchased Quartz LED Watch, great price , free delivery.
On arrival was very pleased with quality and fit.
Will def be back on the site again

"I received an email from Everbuying.com the content looked too good to be true , the Prices were fantastic and I could use PayPal to pay for anything I ordered , airing on the side of caution I made a purchase of two watches ,paid and waited .
28 days later to my utter amazement the watches were posted through my door , Great Quality swiss made watches. Since my first order I have placed 6 more and received every item .

Yes 28 days may seem a long time to wait , but you have to consider the items are being sent from China to the UK so it's an acceptable wait .

My only negative about this site is that if you purchase a tech item ( like a mobile phone ) you must factor in the fact that you will be required to pay import duty , for me this cost an extra £10 , I was disappointed but everbuying support gave me compensation of a discount code for my next order .

Why buy one item and pay £100's when you can get the same quality from Everbuying and 10 times more items .

Highly recommended

"i ordered a L12S OLED Watch and Sports Pedometer Bluetooth Bracelet and im completely satisfied with the product. i placed the order on 22-6-2014 the items arrived a month later. After a short question on support center "everbuying" refund the extras i paid for fast delivery.
great trade - i will definatelly shop again.

"VERY NICE PLACE TO SHOP and very cheap products"

"I ordered an Android Phone on the 8th of July, and chose the expedited delivery option, as I needed the phone reasonably quickly for an app development project.

After nine days, the status of the order was still stuck at "processing", so I created a support ticket asking what was happening. This was on the 17th of July.

I received a reply to my ticket on the 21st of July. Hardly the 24 hours promised for replies to support tickets. The details of the order were replicated within their reply, but what I didn not notice until later was that instead of the expedited shipping I had paid for, the shipping was described as standard free 10 - 25 business days option.

I created another support ticket on the 30th of July, as I still believed I was looking at a delivery time of 3 - 7 days for the expedited shipping.

I got a response just within the 24 hours, stating that the item was on its way, and repeating the delivery timescale of 10 -25 business days, which this time I took note of.

I replied to the ticket, asking why the item had not been sent using the expedited shipping method as I had requested and paid for (plus insurance.)

It took around another 24 hours to receive the reply that there had been an error with the system, and they were sorry and would refund the difference. I wanted the phone 2 weeks ago, the 9.99 euros refund (assuming I actually get it) isn't going to make that happen. I'm also going to have to pay import duty on the total cost of the goods, which includes the shipping cost, which just another rub of salt in the wound.

Unfortunately I only read about all the problems people had with everbuying.com after the fact, my own fault for not doing my research before-hand. What's worse is I've dealt with Chinavasion.com before and had perfect service and shipping, but I just didn't think of them before I made my purchase.

I don't understand how a company whose very existence depends on their ability to ship goods to customers is so very poor at every part of the fulfilment and shipping process.

I'm still waiting for my phone to be delivered, and I just hope that it will actually work when if finally arrives.

***** UPDATE *****

I finally received my order from everybuying.com on the 12th of August, after ordering it via expedited shipping on the 8th of July.

I did get a refund of $9.99 for the expedited shipping I paid for but did not receive.

The phone has a major issue; a serious over-heating problem. I bought a Lead 1 (model by leagoo.cc) with a 5.5" screen specifically to use as a media player, watching netflix, youtube, etc. However, after just 5 minutes of watching netflix or youtube, the phone becomes too hot to touch, and turns itself completely off (a safety feature I assume)

The moral of the story I guess is that you get what you pay for.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear cerebis,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused. We are really sorry there is a bit prolem of our shipping system before, so our shipping department confuse the shipping method when send out your package. We have fixed the problem. But we are so sorry we cannot intercept the package after we shipped out. We will refund you the shipping fee that you paid as compensation. Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Um bom Site de compras online
bons prudutos e com garantia

"nice store, alot of cheap and good items"

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.