Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-02-06

The best online store !!!

"The best online store !!! They are very focused on the customer. Well packaged goods. With EverBuying I'm not afraid for my order. All orders come quickly and on time. I will even make an order with them."

2016-02-05

Fabulous online store

"Very good online store with lots of various interesting products. I recently bought a pretty good phone the Xiaomi Redmi note 2, the rapid free delivery. The parcel arrived in the direction of 25 days - the product is genuine, all very good, super!
I'm pretty happy . I will continue to purchase and I advise everyone to this fabulous shop.

This review was modified by DomFurh on February 05 2016 05:21:25 AM

2016-02-04

Excellent and great online store

"I have been buying for a long time to this shopping website. They send the package carefully and really fast. In two weeks I ususally have all the packages. The quality is really high, I have ever had any problem with their products. I recomend that website to everybody. Good Prices, good quality, great customer service. Furthermore, it's really easy to pay the orders, with Paypal or Credit Card. What else can I ask for? The confident that I have with this shop is at the top level. I recommend Everbuying!"

2016-02-04

Good electronics store

"Cool shop with electronics. Deliver quickly. Well packaged."

AWESOME!!!!

"Great device - works perfectly! In addition, the seller reported the adapter! I'll put 5+ on it!"

This review was modified by mihan25 on February 01 2016 12:56:23 PM

Good Convertor Adapter

"I recommend the store, very good range, quality products, responsive support. I will now constantly buy in this shop!!! I'm happy with the purchase!!!"

2016-02-01

A few words about everbuying.net

"Good site, a wide range of products, not very fast delivery. I wish them further development."

Excellent service

"I bought BOBOVR Z3 Virtual Reality 3D Video Glasses in the store everbuying.net.
After the purchase there were only positive impressions.
Product arrived quickly. 3D Video Glasses made quality and well packaged.
I'm in the future we plan to shop at this store and all recommend Everbuying.

all good

"they sent my order the next day. all came within 15 days. today I took from the post office.
I advise everyone to this store. prices are low, support it adequately responds to my questions. I suggest that you)

My experience with everbuying.net

"I often buy products on the Internet. I decided to try to book something in China. The choice fell on multitool. The price corresponds to the quality. Delivery on time. Therefore, there will still buy evervuing.net"

2016-01-31

PERFECT

"Starting my shopping I sow that they had the lowest price on the web, so I placed the order on it. The product was in my box the same day, delivery was fast and FREE! Good product!"

Honest & cheap

"When i look for cell phone or tablet i always check in several sites ,and in most times i end with a purchase in Everbuying,they are cheap and when you need the support team they are there for you for all questions or problems .
also the shipment time are real fast in most cases .

Good store!

"I bought USB 2.0 Micro SDHC Card Reader with Capaccessory in this store. Fairly quickly sent the goods, well packed. Nice work with this store, will buy more."

good opinion

"I want to share my good opinion about this site. I always can find there needed items. And they bring them to my door always in excellent quality."

Quality

"Quality products! I was satisfied with all aspects of everbuying business"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.