Stores > EverBuying

Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

2016-04-30

Present for my daughter

"My youngest daughter on her birthday as a present wanted the phone. She chose Xiaomi Redmi 3. In the offline stores phone was very expensive. By simple manipulations, it was decided to make a purchase on the Internet. After i read a huge number of reviews everbuing.net shop was chosen. There is once again held a rally with a 20% discount coupon.At first, it was scary to order expensive thing on the Internet. I Decided, ordered and was not disappointed. Phone came in 2 weeks. Unfortunately on the day of birth of my daughter the phone did not have time to get there. All corresponds to the description. As a wish, I would say, let's film and cover as a gift to the phone. Now my wife on the queue in the purchase of the phone ..."

Decent shop

"Ordered multifunctional knife in this store. Sent the next day. Came for 2 weeks to Russia. Knife like, use in the car. I am satisfied, thank you store.

2016-04-29

Best thing I found on the internet!

"These guys are awesome. I have placed 4 orders with everbuying which I did cancel one. To cancel was no hassle at all.
Everything I have bought here I have not been disappointing with. I'm planning on ordering another item this week ,the more I buy from everbuying the more I want to come back and get something else.
Items here are a fraction of the cost and still perfect in value. Thanks Everbuying!

This review was modified by CodFish1985 on April 29 2016 06:16:45 AM

2016-04-29

A lot of positive emotions from this site!

"It was my first order. Its very good, than i have made some things to get a points (add avatar, etc), which i can spent for my first order already. I need to buy type-c adaptors and cables for my Xiaomi mi4c. I needed about around 5 amounts of adaptors and cables. there was no problem with it i nstock. Than, i decided to buy new revisions of xiaomi lamps, with wich i dont have any problems too (they were original). At the order day, there was an overall coupon 20% off, which worked fine and i save about 7$. "

2016-04-29

"Hello. My relatives live in Ukraine, and all the equipment there is a lot more expensive. By this, I buy everything online. I used to only buy on Aliexpress. But recently I learned about everbuying. I've read mixed reviews both positive and negative, but still made an order for my father, recently I received order, packaged fine, delivery by mail of the Netherlands. all in order, I'm all happy."

HOMTOM HT7 5.5 inch 3G Smartphone Android 5.1

"I order a phone in the store. Delivery 2 weeks. Phone came well packed. Build quality is great. Very wide range of products and low prices. I recommend to cooperate in this store."

Excellent

"Great shop , excellent service and very good prices .
I recommend , will always make new purchases for her.

This review was modified by saulofaleiro on April 28 2016 09:42:20 PM

Nice

"Everbuying is a perfect store wich has free shipping and low prices. And I must to say that it is a best store betwen his competition.I will recommend this store to everyone I know."

2016-04-28

I recommend the site for shopping

"I ordered on everbuying "T10 Yellow Light Car Lamp", with a coupon and points , turned a great price .Order sent very quickly . Shop like , I recommend"

This review was modified by nadia231 on April 28 2016 01:19:38 PM

2016-04-28

First time buying a smartwatch and it was very good

"Everbuying customer service was very helpfully. For the first time I received a package (a smartwatch) which the charger was not working correctly however I talked about it to Everbuying's customer service and they send me a new one verifying that the new charger works right. I highly recommend everbuying.net. Warranty and customer's peace after buying online worth it."

This review was modified by FRosales93 on April 28 2016 12:25:22 PM

2016-04-28

I am pleased with the work shop

"Shop know for a long time. He did a lot of orders, made another purchase. Many people write that the store is bad, but it is not so! Everywhere there are good and bad managers, it all depends on you!
Do not be afraid, and buy!

This review was modified by Aleksvo on April 28 2016 11:41:54 AM

2016-04-28

EverBuying you have 5 stars!!!

"Good shop. I bought their USAMS Dual USB Port Car Charger Adapter (EP1604251422547870).. The managers are very nice and helpful people. Shipping and delivery is very fast. Product quality for a minimal price. Assortment of goods in the store is very large. In short I recommend ..."

Ukraine
2016-04-27

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Very good phone for reasonable price

"Nice quality phone, very powerful device, about 50k at Antutu benchmark. MIUI ROM is also very good. Fast delivery, good price. Completely satisfied with purchase. Highly recommended store"

2016-04-27

online store with low prices

"I buy in the store a lot of different things. This and electronics, this toy for my child. Prices of the best in China. Delivery is free and fast. I do not really like myself and buy all recommend"

2016-04-26

Excellent shop

"EverBuying - excellent shop! It has everything for a pleasant shopping experience: a huge selection of goods, low prices and high quality products! I bought here LiitoKala lii - 100 USB Smart Universal Battery Charger (order number EP1603101055553631). The order was sent the next day, after 20 days I had already picked up at the post office!
Everything works fine. I am very pleased with the product quality and speed of delivery! I will buy again in this shop!

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.