Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

Surprised customer

"I have accidentally came to this webpage and I must say that I am very surprised to see all those negative comments! My experience with Everbuying is really excellent. I bought a good Android tv box (Nexbox A95X) for a very cheap price. They dispatched it the very next day and I received it in 16 days! Very, very fast shipping. For example when I order something from ebay it comes in 25-35 days. When I received the item it was as described and like it was on pictures. Of course, it works flawlessly.
When it comes to customer service they respond very quickly.

All in all I am very satisfied with Everbuying.

Haveriku's Avatar

Kavaje, Albania

Great store, original products and fast shipping...

"I found this website by searching on google. Since I quit smoking and started vaping I needed to buy some good high discharge 18650 batteries for my new box mod. The websites that I shopped usually had a change of policy and did not ship batteries (even inbuilt batteries) anymore. So by searching on google I came across everbuying and I liked the webpage. Decided to give it a try and bought my first Aspire 18650 2500 mAh high discharge battery. They shipped the battery and I received it in two weeks. The battery was original and of high quality and my box mod worked great with it. After that I bought two more batteries of the same brand and I am very happy with the products.
So far, my experience with Everbuying has been one of the best and by what I've seen the prices competitive too. Everbuying will be my go to shop for my vaping needs from now and on.

Very good prices with fast and reliable shipping

"I have found buying at Everbuying very simple and comfortable. Site is clear and works very reliable, I had no problems. The prices on site are good, I found out that many of them are better than on e.g. Aliexpress. My order was completed fast and properly. The goods were very well packed and I got them after 2 weeks from ordering. I can recommend buying at Everbuying and will comeback again!"

Original stuff, Awesome prices

"For gadgets lovers, This is #1 website, Even with the good prices they have an awesome customer service support."

Low prices, large range of products, many shipping options

"Low prices, large range of products, many shipping options. I have ordered several times from this site, and in general I was pleased."

This review was modified by photostefanos on September 29 2016 02:39:18 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-25-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear photostefanos,
Thank you for your valued message.
We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our site.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us on our support center any time.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards

Very good shop

"Everbuying is not very well known but I had great experiences buying in this shop. Very fast shipping, I was waiting for my package for about 10 days. Products are 100% original and often even cheaper than on Aliexpress or other sites. I recommend buying there."

This review was modified by danio93 on September 17 2016 02:34:25 AM

Very good choice

"the product i bought was great. the time i received the item was 17 days( for Greece is good time). the payment with paypal was very easy. I will buy again to the future."

This review was modified by pit13 on September 09 2016 04:02:56 AM

Reliable and very good shop

"I ordered a Xiaomi Miband 2. The order process was very simple. The product is original Xiaomi product and its the price was very law. Also, shipping was quite fast. Moreover, customer service is very friendly and answers quickly to my questions. I suggest EverBuying for online shopping!"

Happy customer :-)

"I am satisfied with the quality of purchased product. My order arrived in a short time (19 days). You have my recommendation :-)"

Quick and reliable shopping

"I am very satisfied with my first order on Everbuying. I ordered a Xiaomi power bank. I think it was the quickest delivery I received from China - 12 days to Poland.
The product was as described, 100% original and new.
I recommend Everbuying especially for the easy checkout process, the ability to pay with PayPal and lots of coupons and bonus points which help reduce the price of the product.
Will definitely look for more deals there.

This review was modified by lycked on September 07 2016 11:46:19 AM

Surprisingly good shop!

"I ordered a Sigelei mod through Everbuying and wanted to share my experience, because it was a positive surprise.
First, the stock availability, which was a bit shaky in a previous order some time ago, seems to have improved a lot. The device shipped the next day, despite the info it could take 3 to 5 business days, that is great in itself.
But what got me to write this is the free shipping upgrade.
I selected the free shipping option and expected some form of registered airmail because you sadly cannot choose the exact shipping company, and they sent it via express carrier to Germany!

After having it arrive shortly thereafter, authentic, in a mint condition and using it without a hiccup for some time, i decided to get another mod, this time from P4U and...again free express shipping.

So, if you like the price there, from my recent experience, you can buy with confidence!

Very good choice

"Good shop. They have very good sales offers, it's worth to be subscribed and follow the newsletter. I like the possibility to reduce the price by EB points which I collect by rewieving the items I bought. My first order was Floureon H101 quadcopter - and I saved a lot comparing to the competetive shops.
Paypal payment is also a plus. I hope they will be extending the number of products available.
To sum up, I recommend everbuying.net as a reliable shopping partner.

Everbuying - my Winner out of 4

"I was looking for an LED projector with a brightness matching that of DLP projectors. I found PRW 310 on Everbuying.net with a 210W LED lamp in it. It was a special price sale (125 USD), so I ordered it right away (other sites were selling it for around 160 USD). It came with a free shipping option, delivery took me appr. 3 weeks. I contacted customer support during this period just to enquire about shipping, they were very helpful, provided me the DHL tracking number which gave up-to-date info on the shipping process.

I ordered the projector from China to UK, so I had to pay 19 GBP (appr. 25 USD) customs + VAT when it arrived, so the total cost of the projector was 150 USD. The product was in mint condition as a brand new projector should be. My review on the product itself can be found here: http://www.everbuying.net/product679575.html"

This review was modified by hannor on September 01 2016 02:43:42 PM

Best Place for the Deals

"EverBuying is one of the best online store that provide best prices and allways discounts.
i purchased Xiaomi Mi4C and i received it with a great condition within 1 month free shipping to my country Algeria.

thank you everbuying.

"I had fears to buy something from Everbuying. But I bought some items. The shipping is free and my items came to me below 20 days from order. I pay by Paypal and it's safe. All items came undamaged so i'm happy. I'll still be doing shopping from Everbuying !!!"

This review was modified by bartekbarczak on September 03 2016 10:52:30 PM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.