Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Really cool site, nice products, good price, love it

"I recently discovered this online store from recommendations of my colleagues. I was really surprised to find so many products available at such a low price, lots of electronic gadgets and useful products. Purchased a couple of phones that were an amazing deal and i am very happy with my purchase.
The package arrived fast, it was free shipping and the phones look really nice and work great, i am seriously surprised by the awesome quality. Overall i can honestly declare i really enjoy Everbuying and i will recommend it to everyone.

2017-05-19

Perfect

"אתר מושלם, אני ממש מרוצה, הכל מגיע כמו שצריך ומהר. בנוסף המחירים ממש טובים"

2017-05-19

Low prices, good quality products, fast shipping - i recommend it

"I made several purchases on Everbuying and i am very pleased, ordered a few toys for my kids and a cellphone for my wife. The shipping was free and the items arrived in only 2 weeks. The kids are really happy with the toys, they play all the time with them and the cellphone bought for my wife works really good, great build quality. Overall i consider it was a great deal. Looking forward in ordering more on Everbuying."

2017-05-16

Buena experiencia

"Llevo varios años realizando compras y nunca he tenido ningún problema con Everbuying"

2017-05-15

Reliable store

"I purchased a smartphone recently at Everbuying.net. The price was good and it was easy to pay. It took some time to arrive, but the package was trackable. The store have a ticket service for customers, so you can get your questions answered before and after purchase. Overall, it is a very reliable store."

2017-05-14

A shop with the right prices

"I'm impressed by the good prices I've found in this store.
Shipping is the same as other online stores in china.
Depends greatly on the luck you have.
We recommend you choose Netherlands Post. With this service, parcels arrived in 2-3 weeks.
The customer service is fast enough, but you have to keep in mind the time you write. Maybe in China it's night and I do not think there's anyone to answer.
I agree 4 star of this store and I recommend it

2017-05-11

reliable store i will buy again

"order number: E1611191649240718
i ordered mi band recieved it very fast to israel
i am very satisfied with the product and the customer service.
defenatly i will buy again!

2017-05-11

Excellent Online Store!!!

"Initially I was a little worried getting stuff from Chinese stores due to rumors. I thought of giving it a try.
I ordered a power bank first and it arrived right on time. Then I ordered some more stuff and they all arrived at door step right on time. So far I've never had any issues with any of my orders and the quality of the products are excellent! The products are as described and the shipping time is the same as they declare in their shipping confirmation. Also they have great reputed brands in their store and I'm now fully confident in buying those. I'm certainly going to buy more from them in future.
Another great thing is they send you emails with items offered with great discounts. So you don't need to the hard search. Time to time they are giving promotions at unbelievable prices, and yet they are excellent products. With all these discounts they still give you points so that you can use them next time you buy something, and that's great!
I recently ordered a great looking watch for an unbelievable price discount. I got it and I like it a lot.
I can say many more nice comments about this store, but it will only lengthen this review.
My final verdict is, go ahead and buy with confidence and they have a kind customer care also for your assistance.

All the best EverBuying!!!

2017-05-09

Very disappointed Poor customer service

"After several tickets with their support team none of them offered a solution and my money is still with them unable to get it back :( "

Rep reply posted May-11-2017

“Dear Customer,

We appreciate your comment.

As for your order, we did full refund USD 9.67 on your account on September 23, 2016.

For more details, we have sent a new ticket to you. Please check it in your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Everybuying Customer Service Team

2017-05-09

everything at Everbuying

"I recently bought a SCISHION V88 plus 4K TV Box Android from Everbuying. Low cost fast delivery in Greece. Now I can watch online movies and videos, music and others on my old TV!!!"

2017-05-01

Very disappointed

"I want to tell you with all the sincerity that this site is horrible about the way clients treat and can check. I made an order and after 15 to 16 days I did not even send the package where it appears after the tracking number.
   Very disappointed!!!

Rep reply posted May-03-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

All of our expedited and registered shipping comes with a tracking number so that you can track your package easily.

Please kindly note once the package transits to next delivery hub, it will take several days to update the shipping status online.

We have sent you the tracking number and tracking website via a ticket. Please check this and reply to us if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Everybuying Customer Service Team”

Australia
2017-04-24

Xiaomi Mi5

"Ordered a Mi5 phone on 28 Mar and it arrived in 2 weeks. Phone was packed well and did not have any issues with the order. Price was excellent as well. Excellent seller."

2017-04-22

A class A online shopping store

"I have spent quite a lot in buying stuff from this store and I will continue doing so. What I really like from them is their Customer Service, they are very attentive and helpful to consumers' queries."

2017-04-12

Scammer. New update 08 May 2017, item received

"Paid for am item through this website however the order does not show in my login account.

Contacted them by email, below were what they sent me.
"please do as follows to solve it.
1.Make sure that you log in to your account with the corresponding and correct E-mail address.
2.Please check your PayPal account to see if you placed the order by PayPal directly. If yes, you can find “Invoice ID” in the payment information, which is exactly the order number we are referring to. This order information will not appears in your Everbuying account. You can check it by logging into your account with PayPal E-mail address.
3.Please Contact Us if it does not help after following the above instructions."

Come on, I login in correctly, paid for item through their website, but the order does not show. How can that happened! all this were those Everbuying.net itself.

This website is a scam. I never experience this before with Aliexpress, Amazon, EBay, gearbest and many more.

SCAMMER WEBSITE.

08 May 2017 Updates
Finally received my item.
Customer service have been following up on this report and they have work hard to ensure that do the right thing.
Appreciate their efforts and responds.

Rep reply posted Apr-12-2017

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We noticed that your registered account is not the same as the one you used to contact us.
For more details, we have sent a message to your mailbox. Please kindly check it and log in with the correct account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2017-04-10

Great store!

"I ordered ROCK zircon earphones from Everbuying store. The processing and delivery time was very fast. The product arrived safe and the quality was very good. Also, the price was cheap for this quality earphones! I will definitely continue to buy from Everbuying. You can see the earphone in the unboxing video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qEPXYk_yw"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.