Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

"My overall experience with EverBuying Products and services was fantastic.
i bought for first time, 3 watches with flat rate shipping i received them and the watches are awesome.
I used their customer service twice, they answered me in no time, very very politely adn helpful.
I will definitely be ordering from EverBuying.com and highly recommend it to you.

"I was always satisfied when I bought previously from Everbuying, but this time I'm sure that it is the LAST time I ordered from them. Ordered 2 mobile phones on 15 September 2014... they have still not arrived. OVER A MONTH! When I contacted DHL they informed me that they never received the item from Everbuying. I contacted Everbuying Customer Care over and over again, yet they do not seem to understand my problem, and tell me to understand and wait. I wish that none of you will have a similar experience! What can I do now? "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Dear M_Camilleri,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. Your package was keep by the customs before, and they just realse the package recently. The shipping company arrange to resend the item to you now. It will arrive you in few days. And we would offer you some compensation for the delay. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Slow processing but overall good.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-19-2014

“Dear jonathanmates,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. We are sincerely sorry the item you choose need a longer time to prepare before we can ship to you. So there is a bit delay for your order. Your order has been shipped out to you, we have sent the tracking number to you, you can check your email. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Months ago i found this website. Then i just looked up many times before i placed my first order. A mobile, which is great. I just love it. Then my wife came up to get one for her in purple color. They have many i found one, it is arrived was looked ok, but it was slow and has some problem. I wrote them to change it. Sandy their costumer support representative was very helpful. She wrote me the address to send back. So it was easy. Then I found another mobile on their website, and they sent me a message through paypal the amount of the different I need to pay. Last week we got the package. My god! My wife was over the moon. This is the phone she always dreamed about. Not just the look, even it's speed are exceeded our expectations. So thank you everbuying.com we are going to stick with you. Now i am about to find led lights to change some light bulbs and other interesting stuff. "

"Hi
I am very happy with my new phone.
Works great and is exactly as described by everbying.com
The phone works great and has a great price
Surely I will advise my friends to this website
I recommend and will certainly come back to buy something else on this site!

"I did the second time shopping. Because the prices are affordable, products have high quality and fast service. Customer service is very good. I would recommend."

"Buy with your eyes closed from this great site!
I order several times from www.everbuying.com and very happy with their products fast and safe shipping.
Registered airmail its free and it's very important...
So until now was 8 orders purchases with 100% satisfied from prices and quality.
I think its better from eBay or dx site,

""PY-G2E AC200 - 240V 1000W x 2 Two Channel RF Remote Double Control Switchaccessory and PY-K4E Touch AC200 - 240V 1000W x 4 Four Channel Timing RF Remote Control Switch - Silveraccessory" this two switch I am buy. Working well, shipping is good. Thanks."

"The store is very happy, even though I ordered only a few times, but in the future I am thinking of ordering more, because the shop is constantly carries out various actions. Shipments are sent quickly, packaged perfectly. The prices of many goods are cheaper than many other stores."

"After about 40 days of waiting finally I received my new smartphone I-new V8 , the solar charger and the memory card of 16GB. If I compare the price paid against the prices in Belgium for a smartphone with same values of settings , camera , ... then i definitely did buy my new phone at a very reasonable price worth while the waiting for it. Also for buying in China and having the chance to choose my own language "Dutch" to work with the phone is very OK."

"I'm glad to do business with EverBuying.com Fast delivery, and quick respond to any of my "tickets". the products are hi quality. In the near future i'll buy and other products. Real pros!! "

"Estou muito satisfeita por ter encomendado um produto do EverBuying.com, tem bons produtos a preços baixos."

"I am writing this review as the Customer Service is not responding to the emails although they' promise to do so in 24h. I am wating for my tablet for about three weeks now, and there is no change in order status - they are still 'processing' it (I guess that customers of Everbuying.com know this word very well). I especially ordered DHL delivery (shipment takes 3-5 working days) to get the product quick as I really need it. Customer Service, please respond to this review if you have any respect to your customers at all. Moreover, please provide me with a number that I can call in order to make an complaint."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear jakubczyk_piotrek,

Thank you for recent comments. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused. We are sincerely sorry the item you choose need a longer time to prepare before we can ship to you. We just get the item from the manufacturer and just shipped it to you, We have sent you message about the tracking information. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"ola bom dia gosto imenso deste site de compra de produtos diversos, apesar de efectuar apenas compras e material electrónico. No entanto adoro o trabalhar do mesmo, bem como os preços praticados, só não gosto muito de uma coisa é a demora na entrega dos produtos."

"My Experinece with Everbuying is absolutelly great.
The delivery, the quality/prices are the best.
I 've purchased about 10 smartphones and never have any to say about them.
Best quality/price.
My user is rumiloca

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.