Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

2016-05-22

Best chineese big online store

"Excellent online store. Low prices on popular products in association with great discounts. Responsive customer support
I am happy to received my MIXZA TOHAOLL 16GB SDHC TF Memory Card and 2 in 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp LED Night Light Romantic Sleeping Lamp Decorative Nightlightaccessory.
fast shipping and good price!
This is my experience with everbuying store.

2016-05-22

Cool store, very cool

"Bought in the store smartphone, shipped quickly, but the service they have really cool, my order arrived for two weeks, even though I live in the regions of Russia, and it is very impressive, the product itself has not suffered during transport, the smartphone was the original and new, will continue to great pleasure they buy because they know their job"

2016-05-20

Segotep Cool Wind 120mm

"About everbyuing.net I learned from colleagues. To first order, I chose not expensive thing, it was the fan to the computer and a couple of small things. Order was quickly formed and sent on his way, he lingered a bit (say thank Russian mail), but was taken. Though he was packed into a simple bag, was not injured. The fan runs quietly, blowing well, it has a pleasant blue light. Cord length of about 40cm,
at the end of the two sockets (3pin and molex).
Store pleased, product quality, fast shipping. Ready to buy a couple of fans and
still keep an eye on a couple of items.

2016-05-20

EverBuying.net very good store

"I have heard of shop Everbuying.net is many very good reviews. I decided to order myself. I ordered a Wi fi repeater. In Ukraine repeater arrived 2 weeks (this quickly) was very well packed. Goods is fully working and performing its functions. After buying a repeater I continue to buy Everbuying.net. Made for more than 10 orders. I recommend that you shop."

This review was modified by Leychuk_Olga on May 20 2016 03:34:27 AM

2016-05-19

the best shop in which I ever bought

"I buy on this site for a long time, done a lot of orders, everything came quickly and well packaged, a pleasure to deal with people who know their job, definitely recommend the store for shopping"

This review was modified by tatotoshka on May 20 2016 11:03:32 PM

Great shop

"I like both the price and the quality of the arrived Lithium-ion Battery. Good value for money! The item arrived faster than I expected, so the shipment is really fast. I find the shop service to be excellent, I am truly satisfied with the shop and will make further purchases soon."

Best shopping experience

"I'm really happy and pleased with everbuying. Its a wonderfull shopping website. I first ordered a case to my phone and arrived within 15 days , very fast shipping. Plus, the price is always low , you can find a lot of products with lower price than other website. Also, the costumer service is responsive and helps you a lot if you have any problem. They reply within 14 hours after posting a problem and they are very helpful. Honestly i fell happy and relaxed when I shop at everbuying, I recommend it to everyone who wants a quality product with a low price and a very fast shipping."

This review was modified by HichamCharif on May 19 2016 07:22:19 AM

I liked

"Last week came the memory card " MIXZA " quality brand like Samsung. Very fast. The tests were successful. They stand very little. Shop surprised. The children are happy. Also I bought quadrocopter last month. 22dnya drive away. Packed fine. Out of 125 $. My brother saw it and wanted it. Today, I do order again. Shop great. I recommend."

Excellent shop

"Excellent shop. He took the film to the phone sent the next day. In my city, it is 4 times more expensive. Satisfied. I ordered child Ksiaomi phone. I came in 2 weeks. He brought home the courier. Really liked the service. There were questions about the operation of the device. Support has helped set up the phone. Service very satisfied. Shop number one!"

Big, simple big store

"In this store i can found all i need in my life."

This review was modified by Roman_Mi on May 18 2016 03:20:45 PM

2016-05-18

I cautiously placed my first order ....

"... and I am EXTREMELY happy! The items I ordered arrived as promised, it took a bit (30 days to the EU) but all OK. Today I am placing my second order. Merchants in China are becoming better and better, although they have a long way to go in terms of communications to many of their western counterparts. On another note, they are not as greedy as sellers in the mentioned western countries (USA, UK, etc.)! I am satisfied,m someting (good prices) at a slow shipping rate ("FREE" however)!"

A big store

"The store is very pleased with our choice and low price .
I bought my wife a dress . It's for 2 weeks . It looks great . Size pohdodit . Himself took on parts quadrocopter . It's everything. The store has good customer service . Always answer all questions . I am satisfied with shopping. I will continue to cooperate.

Excellent shop !

"Excellent shop ! Large selection of quality goods in the store! Fast processing and delivery of goods! Excellent customer support. The store carries a lot of stock! I advise everyone to shop in this store!"

2016-05-17

My new device from everbuying.net

"I am really happy to received my new device - Xiaomi Power Strip from everbuying.net. (My order number - EP1604100352324359 04/10/2016). Thanks everbuying for fast shipping and good price (10$ - include using coupon and mobile discount). Xiaomi Power Strip have beautiful design, 3 usb port and 3 standart universal port for different plugs. Charging works very well. Now I can charge 3 device together with only USB cabel or with 3 device with power adapter. Its very nice if You lost your original power apapter and can charge with Xiaomi Power Strip. I like it. I will buy again on everbuying.net and recommend this shop. If You have any questions please feel free to contact me."

first shopping

"my first shopping experience in the online store, there were only positive experiences, new original bracelet, everything works well and the service were pleased, thank you"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.