• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

"I order for item since 18th of June 2015, after making payment since 18th of June, 2015. I have so many tickets but they have never responded to my ticket. I have also sent messages to their twitter and they refuse to respond to my complaint. I don't if I place order again on EVERBUYING.NET again.I will ask for refund if eventually they will respond. This is my ordr no.E1505192153253644"

“Dear Eugene122,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 3-5 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take longer to process.
We have already contacted you by emails,please check and reply back to us.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Customer Service”

"Does not send the product I ordered. He doesn't answer my messages. Don't don't shop. Very bad service. Disappointment. order number: E1507010640171798"

“Dear ozal1266,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Recently it is our busy season,there may be a delay for us to reply to your email.

We refunded on 2015-07-06,it will take about one week for the refund to reflect in your account.
We have also replied to your emails,please check them.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Customer Service”

"I am very satisfied with EverBuying's products and services.
The prices are very low, shipping free and very fast.
The products are good quality and the customer service is very helpful.
I have bought from Everbuying a lot of items and intend to purchase again.

"Pros: ?
Look very nice, look and work as advertised. Fast for a watch.

Cons: ?
Maybe work on the cover opening.

Other Thoughts or Suggestions:
Really hard to find better in that price range with the option to use it as a phone

"At first I thought this was a good site. Prices were cheap and they would answer my questions fairly fast until I asked for an RMA. They have gone silent. Its been a month since I requested a RMA and they havent processed it or responded back to my numerous messages. I opened a ticket with them as well which they say they get back within 24 hours. Its now 2 days and no response to the ticket. Im out $70 USD on a cell phone that doesnt work. They are completely ignoring my communications. There are a ton of websites like Everbuying out there. Never buying from them again."

“Dear chou72,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Recently it is our busy season,there may be a delay for us to deal with your problem for you.

We have replied to your emails,please check them and reply to us soon.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Customer Service”

"hi, I am a regular customer of everbuying for 2 years now and I have purchased many items from this website with which I found myself very well, until now bought:
4 Smartphone including one still in shipping, bought three days ago and the other 3 still work perfectly after 2 years
I then bought a replacement battery for my notebook that works even better than the first origniale;
and other instruments related to the PC as headphones, usb an external charger for smartphones, and a charger alternative for pc, all products that still work and I use regularly;
once I happened to get home a smartphone of 4 purchased defective, not loading the battery discharge once then I turned to the assistance of everbuying whom I thank for the timeliness and availability where answers and they gave me the opportunity to replace the smartphone and so I did, and it worked out well, the smartphone I was replaced and after a week of waiting or regained my product running in everything!
unfortunately I am Italian and so shipments are very slow but I assure you that in 25 days I have always received all the goods that I purchased !!

for example on this product is my review and my personal photo http://www.everbuying.net/product554666.html my nick name is Giuseppe

"I used to buy a lot of web page and this is one where there were only positive experiences.
I mention two examples:
I bought a bluetooth speaker. The product was in the best price! The company has good transport conditions offered, which performed well. The order, payment processing was very fast as well as transportation. The dispatch of product photographs shown by m.
In summary, I can only recommend Everbuying
Sincerely, Stephen Horvath
// E-mail: i39@freemail.hu //

"Satilan urunler orjinal guven konusunda sorun yasamassiniz bazen sevkiyatlar gec yapilabiliyor. Ancak istediginiz durumda siparisiniz hemen iptal edilip tutar iade ediliyor. Puanlama sistemleri cok iyi calisiyor.

reliable supplier, original products, good price

"Bad service!!! 12 days after purchase and they still have not sent out my purchase. Customer service is terrible. The advertised 24 hour response time took over 3 days for any response. They asked that I send them ID and credit card verification and I had sent the request to them the same day. Now they are asking me to confirm the delivery address when they already have all the information. I had filed a dispute with Paypal for item not received. Now they want me to cancel my dispute and are holding my package hostage but I'm not going to give up my protection with Paypal. The bottom line is the experience with EverBuying was terrible, I've never been strung along so much by any reputable company. Paid and never ship."

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

“Dear adithius,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Usually,to guarantee seller and buyer benefit,our financial department need to confirm the real some necessary identification. If the payment information was not matched with the identification or the Counterparty Status is unverified,this may lead to card fraud,if our customers are not willing to offer us the information,we will full refund to avoid more dispute due to the illegal using others card to pay to protect our real customer benefit.
Here is the link for our payment verification policy:

We have processed refund for you and it will take about one week for the refund to reflect in your account.
We already contacted you personally by email with more details,please check and reply to us.

Customer Service”

"Minha experiencia com a EverBuyng até ao momento sem problemas , já mandei buscar vários produtos e claro que é normal o envio demorar um pouco de resto as coisas chegaram sempre em bom estado e sem problemas.
neste momento aguardo nova entrega :)
têm bom material a bom preço.
aconselho.

"So far i have had great shopping experiences with Everbuying. I check the site to buy phones, watches, small electronics and clothes. Good prices and they get a lot of new items which keeps me coming back."

"Great store and fast shipping to europe, I love their coupons they have so you can get stuff sometimes up to 10% cheaper ,but their prices already are super low and good.

"i purchased this desk clock from everbuying.net at the end of may ,even though i took a month to arrive i was well aware of how long it would take ,during the processing i was kept informed of when the package was shipped ,i was very happy when the clock arrived and i have always been quiet happy with all my transactions with everbuying"

"This company has the worst customer service. I placed my order on June 24th; both items I ordered say they'll ship in 24 hours. As of June 30th, My order was still "processing". I opened a ticket with their support system on the 26th to figure out what the hangup is; their ticket system says they'll respond to tickets within 24 hours; I didn't received any communication from this company until June 30th. Their "customer service" phone line went straight to a generic voicemail box, even during their supposed hours of operation.

After posting this review and initiating a paypal dispute, I finally heard from Everbuying, and received a refund. Not happy with my experience, but this seems like mismanaged business, not actual ill intent.

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Dear MarbleMunkey,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened.

Recently it is our busy season so it may be a slight delay for us to respond to your email.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.

We have replied to your email,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention.

Customer Service”

"I placed an order over 8 days ago. The sales page says that the product ships in 3 days, in rare cases it may take up to 5 days. The order status is still "processing". I opened two support tickets but they also are still "processing", no answers. There's no option to cancel an order. I'll contact PayPal and ask for a chargeback, and I'll never buy from this company again. I might have accepted a delay in shipment, but I am NOT willing to accept a company that ignores support tickets."

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Dear amirams,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Recently it is our busy season and we may not be able to reply to your email in time.
We have replied to your email in priority,please kindly check and reply back to us.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.