Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.58/10 1,958 reviews

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
    EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • EverBuying.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

All 1,958 Customer Reviews

The Netherlands

"Hi, i bought a Side Zipper Mens Hoodie from everbuying and iam happy with my purchace. It looks good and fits nice. i did order it 1 size bigger then i usually have but that seems to be known, and the site mentiones the measurement for all sizes so its easy to check wich one u should buy.
I have ordered from other sites as well and eventho everbuying isnt the one with the fastest delivery it does have very good prices on most products, and for that i dont mind waiting a few more days :)

"Great site, I bought a mobile phone and a portable solar charger, both great products and very cheap."

"Hi, I'm a verry happy costumer from everbuying.com

Recently a bought an optical cable, here is my review:

Good quality optic cable!!

Pros:?
Perfect sound works excellent with XBOX360 and my smart TV. Cheapest price I came across

Cons:?
none

"Very fast, with everything is described, beautiful camera, front and back.
I recommend

markofajt's Avatar
Slovenija

"I've already bought a alot of stuff at online shop...from cell phones to cups...all items are OK. Only at the check out you must add info for items that use OS select language that you desire...all around are items perfect condition...."

"I have good expirience with this company, brogth many diferent items and so far all of them worked. Once there was a item missing and I contacted everbuying support and rigth away they send me the same item, I think that is wearry good customer service.
Also I can't find many of the productus everbuying has for the same price quality here in portugal, things are always more expensive.
The best part for everbuying is that when you buy somthing the shipment is for free. Even if you buy somthing for less then 1$ USD then still free shipment. That is really nice, and gives everbuying extra credit.

I can recommend this company!

Rating 8/104/5

"Everbuying.com is a great site, with free shipping (other shipping methods optional) in my experience the cheapest you'll find for the majority of products. Will be using again."

"I am pleased with the service and product that I received from EverBuying. I have purchased phones, clothes and many other items from them, so far I have recommended them to everyone I know and will continue to."

"I purchased a watch from Everbuying.com with free shipping. It arrived in perfect working condition. The price was great! I have since ordered again from this website."

"Hi I am happy with Ever buying company for having good qualities of products! I have bought from them Phones, Tablets, and much more. All my family love the products they sale online. The Cell phones work very well and very good price to buy. I love shopping on their site for what I need for my house and for my office use. And Yes they do have a good commutation with their customers by emails."

"Recently I buying a optical mouse for my laptop, model 2023 Fashion Outstanding Quality USB 800/1600DPI 3D Optical Mouse for Laptop/PC-Blue. Easy instalation; easy to work; soft an touch and when slide; fast; nice material; relation quality/price very good; great for laptops and tablets."

Rating 8/104/5

"Excelent service, very fast delivery and knowledgeable staff. I bought a Smartphone for a third of the Price of other similar phones. So far a happy customer.
5.0 inch Q5000 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone MTK6582 Quad Core 1GB RAM 8GB ROM HD Screen 13.0MP Camera GPSaccessory Color:BLACK

Rating 8/104/5

"Keep up with the good work and standard. Everbuying sell good thing for a good price and in good use. I love everbuying.com.recommend you to check it out and you will always wants to buy shop everyday."

"I bought a phone from them, the specs were off, the brand wasn't clearly written and I purchased the expedited shipping. But I got flat rate shipping anyways. So I got the phone in March, and it was broken within two days. It shut off when I tried to change the language and looked broken. They only offered for me to pay the return shipping to refund. Credit card company won't help me, so i'm out 160 dollars. They only keep telling me to return it. No thanks. Money lit on fire."

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear genocideheaven,

Thank you for your comment. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged or refund if he get a defective item. If you do not like return the phone, you can fix it in your local repair shop and we will offer you the other compensation.
We have sent you message about the problem, I would appreciate you could keep contact us. We would glad to help you to fix the problem. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

pancho2559's Avatar
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

"?
EN EVERBUYING.COM...COMPRE ESTE SMARTPHONE:
(JIAKE G910 Phablet with MTK6572 1.2GHz Android 4.2 WiFi 5.0 inch WVGA Screen)
POR QUE ME GUSTARON LAS CARACTERÍSTICA DE DISEÑO, LA FUNCIONALIDAD Y EL BAJO COSTO DE ADQUISICIÓN. TAMBIÉN ME AGRADO EL MANEJO Y EL SERVICIO CON QUE TE AYUDA EL EQUIPO TÉCNICO DE SOPORTE Y SERVICIO AL CLIENTE...
LO CALIFICO COMO EXCELENTE EN FUNCIONALIDAD, CARACTERÍSTICA, TECNOLOGÍA Y PRECIO...
HASTA AHORA NO HE VISTO NINGUNA CONTRA QUE NO ME SATISFAGA...