Stores > EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-07-21

Everbuying - select wisely.

"Good afternoon, dear friends. I have long been buying in the store and got some experience. I want to share some of my thoughts about the store Everbuying. "Everything is relative." Therefore, I will compare with other online stores.
So:
1) PRICES. This is probably the first thing we notice in the first place. And here with the prices all right: the prices are only slightly higher than on Aliexpress; about on par with Gearbest; and much lower than tinydeal.com, pandawill.com, antelife.com, dx.com, dealsmachine.com, fasttech.com, banggood.com and others.
2) SHARES. Quite often the store will makes various actions when you can buy goods for even lower price. How about at Gearbest. In these event you can really manage to buy something. For example, a few months ago in the store had a promotion on their birthday, and I was able to purchase several smartphones. However one of them didn't come. Then we gradually move to the next item.
3) THE RETURN OF THE MONEY. Parcels to Ukraine come in about a month. After waiting a month and have not received the parcel, I wrote to the support. I replied pretty quickly and offered 3 options: 1 - send again the smartphone; 2 - return the money to the account at Everbuying; 3 - to get the money back through Paypal. I chose the second option, as I am going again to buy here. Besides, when you return the money in the account Everbuying, shop the accrued points.
4) POINTS. This is another nice moment in this store. When purchasing a product give the points. After leaving feedback on the product too doyut points. They (points ) can be used to purchase other goods to pay part of the cost. Points are in Gearbest (for a review on this product for some reason gives only 10 points and constantly have to write support for the points ); points not on Aliexpress and many other stores.
5) RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. On Aliexpress there; at Gearbest recently, too, there are Russian language. On Everbuying Russian language is not. Another drawback - each time you log in to your personal account you need to enter a captcha. Before, without captcha, it easier.
In my humble opinion - Everbuying is a very good store with low prices, constantly updated products, promotions. Sincerely, Alexander ( povod7).

This review was modified by povod7 on July 21 2016 04:06:50 AM

2016-07-18

Fuir ce site qui ne respecte rien des voleurs, des escrocs !

"J'ai d'abord commandé une montre, elle est arrivée en 2 mois et elle ne fonctionnait pas.
Je l'ai retournée à mes frais 25€.
il me dise n'avoir jamais reçu le colis, heureusement accusé de réception, il a fallu que j'entame une procédure pour me dire au but de 3 mois qu"il avait retrouvé le colis.
Je reçois un avoir je recommande avec des spots, j'ai reçu la montre pas les spots.
Ce sont de véritable escrocs fuyez ce site.

This review was modified by TILLARD on July 18 2016 02:49:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear TILLARD,

Thank you for your review.

For your previous order,we have received the returned item and arranged for the refund,please check your account.
For your current order issue,we already contacted you in the email and offered the solution,please check it and reply to us.

We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Yours sincerely,
Everbuying Customer Service”

2016-07-17

Excellent case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

"This is my first experience of this kind. I am skeptical about shopping online, but I was compelled to resort to it. Friends present me a new phone, but cover for him in the offline store I have not found. After I read reviews of other buyers, I decided to order it in the shop everbuying.net Case I really liked. Now, I think about buying a phone for my wife. I wish all the good shopping. Do not be afraid to buy on the Internet."

2016-07-17

Good Product with Best Price.

"I found "EveryBuying" when I try to find the media streaming dongle and compare a price from many sites. "

2016-07-14

Good buy

"I am really happy with my purchase , very good attention and quick release , I recommend this store because it has a large catalog and good quality products , I'm really glad I bought Everbuying"

This review was modified by zosimo on July 14 2016 11:20:58 AM

2016-07-08

Really good

"I had about 10 orders on everbuying and I did not have problems. They always want to help you and are verry kind, for example, a package didn't arrived and they sent me another one for free.
I had no problems with everbuying, I recommend !

This review was modified by alex23 on July 08 2016 12:36:51 AM

FIRST ORDER - GREAT SUCCESS

"I am posting this review because I wanted to help other people with the same questions as me.
I buy things through the internet all the time but anytime I am trying a new site I feel a little anxious . But the only way to sent away this anxiety is to proceed with my first order to see with my own eye the quality of the shop.
So I found that Everbuying had the cheapest price of the mobile phone that I wanted. So I decided to place an order. It was pointed out that a period of 5 working days was needed to proceed my order. In just 3 days I received an email with my reference number and so I was able to track my order online and all of that was free!!!
After 22 days I went to the local post office to take my package. I was more than happy when I saw that my product was well packed. What is more the package itself was in perfect condition and sealed by the company. As you imagine my phone was in perfect condition and worked really well. I couldn't ask anything more from Everbuying, quick delivery and cheap price. I will buy again from them for sure

This review was modified by pakos16 on July 06 2016 12:50:36 PM

Easy Fast and cheap

"Very good experience shipping on (everbuying.com) Fast shipping, good quality and good customer service and most important is cheap!
I would like to buy again from this site!

This review was modified by Wagih on July 06 2016 11:05:28 AM

2016-07-06

Doogee X5 MAX - great battery!

"May 23 I ordered the phone Doogee X5 MAX at Everbuying.net (order: EP1605230707214278). The order came after three weeks. Well packaged, no damage. Doogee X5 MAX – Android 6.0, 3G, 5 inch, MTK6580 Quad Core, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Bluetooth 4.0, 4000mAh (!)Battery, Fingerp and so on. And the most important thing is this phone just needs US$ 57! It is worth buying and using."

2016-07-05

great store! great products!

"my order arrived very fast (2.5 weeks to israel ) and was well packed.
i ordered because the price are cheap but i learned also that the shopping experience in everbuying is also very good:
the site is very easy to use, the prices are the best for almost all the products and you can get points for registration and reviews. you also can pay with pay pal wich is a great advantage!
i will buy again because of the great shopping experience.

2016-07-02

Buying at everbuying

"Chaque fois que j'achète chez everbuying ma famille est surprise en ouvrant les enveloppes. Ils ont plein d'objets originaux qu'on ne trouve pas en France et me permettent de les impressionner ainsi que tous mes voisins et ce à tout petit prix.

This review was modified by C-greg on July 02 2016 03:01:07 AM

2016-07-01

Excellent shop Everbuying.net

"I buy in the store since 2010. During this time, I had no problems with the shop. The site is very well organized. Support answers all questions quickly and clearly. Delivery to Ukraine usually from 20 to 30 days. This is a very normal life for our mail. High-quality products, there was no forgery. I am quite pleased with this store."

This review was modified by dv1959 on July 01 2016 12:48:20 AM

2016-07-01

Classy Store

"I can only recommend EVERYBUYING and their Customer Service.Very fast shipment and delivery(4 product).I can find there anything what I need.Good quality of the products,for me reached the items in good condition and intact.I will always buy from Everbuying.net."

This review was modified by EddEdd on July 01 2016 01:07:18 AM

2016-06-30

an online store very serious

"an online store very serious, and that any inconvenience are in charge and responsible for what might happen, high quality products at a good price, satisfaction and guarantee that before any untoward event they will respond as soon as possible and will a solution, and also for shopping points are to be utilized in future purchases, this is a big plus compared to other stores, very skilled caregivers in English and Spanish, but not before mentioning how quickly the clearance and delivery of products"

This review was modified by mipesa on July 01 2016 07:52:34 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-30-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear mipesa,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.We're sorry to hear that the items you received don't work.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.
We have contacted you in the email and offer you the solution,please reply to us.

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service”

2016-06-29

Awesome earphones

"My friends told me about great site - everbuying.net. I registered here, recieved 120 bonus EB points and buy for flash price awesome bluetooth earphones MPow Swift MBH5. All info came on my email - billing, track number, delivery adress. The parcel came fast 21st May it was send, 22nd June I got it from post office.
As for the earphones - its great, pure sound, excelent quality, very light.
So don't doubt get it! :)

This review was modified by Dimon4ik on June 29 2016 08:18:10 AM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.