• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"Few months ago I had a deal with this store, when buyed Flash Card Sandisk 32 Gb Class 4(order EP1410281353563552 from 10/28/2014) and Android TV box MK808B+(order EP1412161357181996 from 12/16/2014) - good was shipped after few days after the payement and came to me after 16 and 25 days, all working fine and have real capacity and specifications so I have no cons about quality of product."

"Hello
Everbuying is a very serious seller with quality products
no bad surprise.

Fast delivry with EMS
shipped on Friday from China
received on Tuesday in France
Amazing !!!!!!!!!

"I've bought two phones from Everbying, first was a gift for my girlfriend second one is for me, great site, and great deals, when I bought the first phone here in Greece we didn't even had octacore smartphones"

"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Quality of goods at the high level. I recommend for purchase on the site Everbuying.com"

"A++ shop.
Shipping is good. Good package. Fast delivery. And free tracking.
Great support - fast reply.
Recommend this shop!

"Every purchase generates points that can be converted into money even for products in promotion with lowered price. Points never expire. For this reason, if you find something on another site, check back may EverBuying.com has."

"“Surprising dealer”

With a great variety, the dealer offers excellent discount prices on different items for everyday life. Secure purchase and direct customer service makes it easy for the customer to trust in quality and warranty.
CONS:
Start of shipping and shipping itself takes quiet a long time, but all items arrived without any custom problems.

"hello i am very happy , I ordered CUBOT s308 phone and battery for Doogee dg2014 . I am very satisfied , phone work very good real 2gb of ram and camera 13mp. and many gifts ( leather Case-2pcs. ,Silicone Case--1pcs , screen protector-2pcs and fashionable bag)
battery Doogee dg2014 original and works very good

"I bought phone with case( Mlais M9). All come fast (about 2 -2.5 weeks to Russia, Moscow) and well packed. When i needed help, support always respond in 24 hours. Shop have points system, so you can pay less than usualy. Shop have many good deals with coupons.
I find only one cons- this shop doesnt have android app ( BUT it have rly fast mobile version of site ( m.everbuying.net )

"Great shopping experience, i highly recommend it"

"I have ordered heaps of stuff from Everbuying, their phones are cheap but work really well. I have bought 4 phones from them so far and all have been excellent. I have reccomended this site to some of my friends that are also looking for cheap phones and tablets."

"Huge selling program, I can find everything that I can simply get on my mind. A real EVERYTHINGbuying store. And the prices are very fair. Impressive service and time of dellivery, the latest order they shipped to me in a few hours"

"Very good store. Product came quickly. Good packaging. Prices are low. I will buy again!"

"I am very pleased with the service and products on Everybuying.net. I have placed a few orders now, the products have all been good quality and dhl expedited delivery was fast. Contacting customer service was a very pleasant experience as they answered any questions I had and very quickly. I would highly recommend Everybuying to all my friends and anyone looking for good products at great prices."

Idolfo's Avatar
Colombia

""I express my opinion on this store Everbuying is really great. an evaluation is absolutely positive. products, quality, correctness, sending, ready for any request for clarification. definitely very satisfied. a satisfied customer is a customer who will continue to buy from this shop.
thanks Everbuying"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.