Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

No Refund if parcel wasnt recieved + bad CS

"be carefull of buying in everbuying because they dont supply with guarantee to your delivery and if your product doesnt arrive they will falsly mislid u by saying its not their fault from some reason they will find...
I bought an expensive product there and I deeply regret it now.

This review was modified by greenyuv1 on March 29 2017 04:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2017

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

All of our expedited and registered shipping comes with a tracking number so that you can track your package easily.

We have sent you the tracking number and tracking website via a ticket. Please check this and reply to us if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Everybuying Customer Service Team”

Great store from China

"I made my first order on Everbuying store and i'm very satisfied. Shipping was immediately, delivery was free and fast. Nothing was damaged on the way. All products are like in description. No problems at all. I got very good experience from shopping in this store. "

This review was modified by Annakothp on March 28 2017 12:00:39 AM

Excellent service

"I've made a dozen of orders from this e-shop and all of them were processed very fast and delivered to me in about two weeks (I'm from Bulgaria). All items I bought from there are a quality products which meet my expectations. Once I had an issue with a purchase but the customer service resolved it in no time with the best for me solution."

This review was modified by surenz on March 28 2017 12:00:39 AM

Good job!

"I have already made several purchases at this store. I like a wide range of goods and an adequate price. Delivery is also always on top, although for the track number has to pay.
Last time I bought the KXL - E60 Laser Range Finder Electronic Measuring Device at 60 metrs.
Applying accumulated points, the price went less than $ 20. This is a very good price for a similar product. The delivery was "RUSSIA priority mail". It's not the first time I've been using this delivery and everything is always fast and clear.
The range finder was delivered within two weeks by a courier to the specified address. He came in factory packaging, in full kit and everything works fine.
Good goods, good store work, fast delivery of goods. Thank you!

This review was modified by sergyaka on March 28 2017 12:00:39 AM

2017-03-05

Great store. I buy more than two years, and All orders were delivered!

"This is my favorite store in China.
First, it is a single store, not the market. Therefore, all the goods are inspected and the seller is also checked.
Secondly I never have problems with delivery. All my orders, and several dozen were delivered to me. Never got lost!
In the third shop gave me a real guarantee. When I had a breakage of the goods, the store gave me a refund, and that after 6 months.
In General, this is my favorite store.
I bought the phone there, watches, helicopters, equipment, decoration)))
+ I really like sales and discounts in the store

This review was modified by Eazh on March 07 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-28

Good shop, quality products and fast delivery.

"More than 2 years Im shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my favorite.
The prices of the products are very nice and low.
The delivery time is about 2-3 weeks.
Support is great, especially reviews of user who bought same product
They have PayPal payments so there is absolutely no risk of your credit card data and you gain PayPal client protection.
I never had a problem with Everbuying, so I recommend this web store

This review was modified by FastavV on March 02 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-02-23

product of everbuying

"hello everyone,
It is the best site to make purchases with a very good quality and with a better price. I accept all to make purchases on this site. And lastly I thank everbuying with all the team on his work.

This review was modified by Hhicham96 on February 28 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-02-22

Very good site for shopping

"I have bought many things from everbuying.
I never had any problem with anything.
The arriving time is really fast,i have received some orders in 12 days only.
It has very good prices.

This review was modified by pavlospel on February 24 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-01-20

ArmaBakan

"I'd like to share my experience about EB shop. I've made some purchases since December 2015, and all of my orders were with me after 2-3 weeks. All items were as described. Actually I am very selective buyer, I always know what I am buying, and I am sure about the quality. As to EB service and price policy - this is one of 3 Chinese shops I buy products. and sometimes it has best price of all (using point especially). 2 times I asked for help with warranty, and all went ok - one time I got refund for defective Item (miband silicone band was apart after two weeks - it is Xiaomi fault), second time I got new product after a halve a year of usage! (broken knife blade). In a year I have about 15 orders from this shop. I recommend it.

and the best part - it has paypal, it will help if something goes wrong.

This review was modified by ArmaBakan on January 25 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-01-19

Ganzo G104 Toolkit

"I recently made this purchase ,the product arrived within the expected date I will return to this store :-)"

This review was modified by netpimbas on January 24 2017 12:00:53 AM

2017-01-19

Muy buena experiencia

"Pues me llegó justo a tiempo a mi país de destino. Se demoró lo justo el paquete llegó en perfectas condiciones... Me encantó comprar aquí
Se las recomirndo

This review was modified by s-castrillon on January 24 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-01-03

good

"nice site my item delivred with no probleme "

2016-12-30

smartphone and a smart experience

"hello everyone :)
I had the opportunity to buy from the internet for many years but when I discovered everbuying.com I decided to buy a smartphone which was a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX.The deal was good enough for me around 110$ .So,I completed the payment but I found that the shipping information was wrong ,next I contacted the customer service which were very helpful and they agreed to change the address.The package arrived in a month and the phone was original and exactly as it was described.I shall buy another one and I really recommend.

This review was modified by Hodhod on December 30 2016 01:43:54 AM

2016-12-23

please change this problem

"i am a buyer from everbuying, today i need to complain this store. i don't know how to say with items in stock. all items always not in stock, i check 50 items have in stock only 5 items, how can i buy? i think they sale wind not sale product. i have a lot of items buy from Everbuying.com but not easy to buy, 90% of items is not in stock. if can change this problem please change if this store don't want to lose a lot of costumer. Dear buyer please check stock before buy from here if all of you don't want to cancel your order."

This review was modified by tep_bunrith on December 27 2016 10:47:42 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-24-2016

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Tep,

We apoloize that we have not met your expectations.

All our Everbuying products have varying dispatch times that are shown clearly on the product page. Please note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

We therefore ask that customers kindly wait for their orders to arrive, and contact us via our Support Center with any inquiries.
If there is any further inquiry, please contact us on our support center.

Thank you for your support.
Merry Christmas,
Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2016-12-19

Everbuying-a package deal

"On Everbuying prices are definitely ok., but it’s the whole package that makes the deal.
First- EB points that you can use for orders and lower the price. You get those for registration, product reviews etc.
Second- customer service. Quite fast when you count in the time zone difference. If you have issues with orders (had some unfortunately), they really try to make it work. And if pressed a bit, they don’t just make it work, they do it your way :)

This review was modified by hpaczka on December 19 2016 05:02:20 AM

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.