• EverBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

2015-07-28

"Had good expierence with this store, all my orders was delivered safely in proper time."

2015-07-28

"The best site online where to buy electronic equipment , mobile phone accessories and more. Fast shipping, material quality , customer care very friendly and helpful . I will definitely continue to buy from them . Recommended 100 %"

2015-07-28

"I have never had a problem with ever buying they stock a wide range of products at incredible prices with free shipping also with each purchase gives you more discounts "

2015-07-27

"EverBuying.net is a best place for buying a lot of excellent items.
Items cost a very low and a delivery time is a very very fast. Shipping time at last time is only 17 day from China to Serbia. In the future me, my family and my friends buying only from EverBuying.net... Best greatings to costumer service...ty for all"

2015-07-27

"Hi everybody. My experience of everbuying (http://www.everbuying.net/) is positive and I’m recommending everbuying to my friends here in Cameroon. Many e-commerce site does not support delivery in African countries. So I was supprised that everbying not only support delivery in Cameroon but also do it very fast. The products always meet my expectations and the customer service is very king. I have already placed 3 order on erverbuying since january 2015. I place my last order on the 15th of july 2015. Hope this will help other people. Thanks"

2015-07-27

"??????? ????!???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ? ????????. ?????? ????????? ? ???????? ,??? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ??????.??????? ????? ?????????? ??? ??????!????????? ??????.???? ????????? ????? ???????? ????????.??? ??? ? ???????? ????????. ????????? ???? ?? ???????, ??????? ????? ????? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????!??????? ??????? , ??????? ?????.???????? ????????? ??? ????? ???????.???? ??????? ???????!"

2015-07-26

"Had a few orders in this store, all of them ended fine in proper time, good of high quality."

2015-07-25

"i just love the p6000 from elephone witch i bought at everbuying.net.

good Phone at a great price. and fast delivery too to the Netherlands..

great shop everbuying.."

2015-07-25

"Had good expierence with this store, goods from them was quickly delivered and working fine"

"Result - Perfect!
All goods came in the good condition, after two weeks, shipping for free, quailty and useability reflecting declared parameters. Prices are best I have found browsing thru many similar websites and every successfull purchase brings special discounts applicable on any next ones.
I recommend shopping on everbuying.net

2015-07-24

"I have no problem buying from the specific seller (Everbuying).
Everything has been smoothed, even in case of defective products, some replacement has been oferred by the seller.

2015-07-24

"I have recently bought an Infocus m2 at everbuying.net and my experience has been really pleasant. After payment they shipped the phone the next day and sent me the tracking number. I received it in 14 days, well packed. Support center answers your questions in a day or less.
I recommend you the phone if you are looking for a little cheap well-built 4G LTE phone. Besides it has an optional interface for elderly people that has been perfect for my father."

2015-07-23

"i have ticket opened up T15072000760 , was told regarding items, Unfortunately, those orders are not ready yet.Items your ordered are hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s):
We expect to receive the goods in 7 to 15 days . We have 3 options to offer:

of the options, i picked option 3 for one of the items a doogee phone,

3. Cancel the item and we will refund you on your wallet future purchase.
We will do our best to help you.

However, i do not see refund in wallet and they say usually tickets are responded to in 24 hours. It has been more than 24 hours. "

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear yinusd,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Recently it is our busy season and this may cause slightly delay for us to reply to your email.
We have already replied to your email in priority,please check it and reply back to us.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

2015-07-23

"Bought an android box and it was a very good deal for me. Support is very helpful if something occurs and prompt to resolve any problem fast and effectively.
Overall a great place to shop."

2015-07-23

"many write that it is a bad shop, two years I have not had any problems with them, sending always comes quickly and the whole, technical support helps in all matters"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.