• EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"Bad selle im still wait for 3 moths 1 mobile phone"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Dear rodrigogomes3,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Regarding your order, we have shipped it out, the tracking number is RS211058245NL. About the other issues, we have sent you an email, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

emogrom's Avatar
Bosnia and Hercegovina

"I have been a regular buyer of goods from Everbuying.net in the past two years.
I have made over 50 orders from the site, and each time I have been extremely satisfied with my purchase.

"A shop with a good range and attractive prices. Make orders 1-2 times a month, all happy. Delivery to Russia takes about a month."

"I bought 3 consecutive mobiles in December 2014. None of them works today/ They have very poor ser vice. When I complained they said you can get 20 points as refund, or try to take it to a shop who can repaire them for you and if the cost is higher than the actual price they will pay the difference !!! Or sent the products back but will have to pay ghe freight. PLEASE do not buy from everbuying.com"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Dear claudarm,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Regarding your order, we have sent you an email, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"So many websites are available worldwide for China wholesale products but Everbuying is such a site where you can buy any product confidently. A mobile set purchased by me recently and I got it in excellent condition. It was ule be pro....now try for IOCEAn phone. Everbuying tram will take care of everything.
Just visit and buy anything.
Abhijit. India

"I've purchased a quadcopter and asked for the invoice with the correct price and discount for customs purposes and when the item arrived, there was no invoice and i had to drive 50km to customs and back to prove what i've payed. My first buy and not impressed."

"I have been a regular buyer of goods from Everbuying.com (now Everbuying.net) in the past three years.

I have made over hundred orders from the site, and each time I have been extremely satisfied with my purchase.

The prices are very low compared to similar products listed on other internet sites.

They offer free shipping - always great. Shipping to my destination has always been an average of 3-4 weeks, this is good considering that it is international shipping by postal services.

One can also redeem points earned, thus making great savings with Everbuying.com.

Everbuying.com stocks a wide range of products; a-one-stop-shopping experience. The design and layout of their website is also very good and extremely user-friendly. One can find products they are looking for easily. They products are also of high quality.

Every time I have interacted with customer staff at Everbuying.com has been such a satisfying experience. They aim to resolve my issues to my satisfaction. I have never had an issue that was never resolved. Queries are always replied to within 24 hours - this is fast by any standards!

Overall, I am very satisfied with my buying experience with Everbuying.com.

"i use lot of EverBuing and its reliable and fast shipping.
product description is excellent
i will continue to use EverBuing servise because its working
five stars

"Ever buying has given me many new phones in the past 5 months. I have never been on a site that has so many quality phones. If I can, I would stay on that site for the rest of my life"

"I purchased a phone kingzone n3 plus, attention was very very good , the product came to me within 10 days and in perfect condition , very good buy for money, I will continue buying everbuying recommend it without any hesitation."

"The experience with Everbuying has been excellent so far! Each and every order came relatively fast, the product was as described and in perfect working condition! I've been shopping in this web store for a year and a half, spent around 800$ and hope that my experience will go on at the same rate! This review is honest and truthful! Regards to all of the staff at Everbuying from my end!"

"Awesome website. Very fast shipping!
Received everything in time.
Customer service is responsive and nice.
Items are marked at the best price of any other site.
And the best thing of all is "the customer reward" with points that can be converted as discounts .

"Hello everyone and thanks, first of all for this opportunity.

March 6th and 8th, I ordered two cell phones Kingzone to this site Everbuying. First order # was E1503060242050060 and second # E1503080901320730.

After several support messages that took more than 24 hours to be answered, they told me that, due to stock problems, they were shipped out on March 13th via EMS (I paid for a fast delivery).

Today is 20th and neither EMS site nor Spanish Correos one, those tracking numbers exists.

It is really suspicious. ;-> and phones wasn't sooo cheap as I found in other sites, at that time.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-19-2015

“Dear tico_rigodom,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Regarding your orders, we have shipped them in 13-Mar, the tracking numbers are EA135885424CN and EA135885438CN, about the other issues, we have sent you an email, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Awesome website. no complaint to make yet with more than 10 orders.
Received everything in time.
Customer service is responsive and nice.
Items are marked at the good price.
Also love the customer reward with points that can be converted as discounts

"My experience with Everbuying was excellent.
Low prices, items as described and working well.
I am very satisfied.

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,837 merchant members.