• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10

"Very large range of products. Reasonable prices. Very quickly new items appear. Use the services of the store for over a year, I was happy with everything. Last order was in late July, has already received."

"i have shopped from everbuying several time over a couple of years. i have been very satisfied. O have shopped clothes, accesories, phone accesories, bags and jewelry. i
When i have had something to ask the customer services has been really helpfull.
I have ordered always with the cheapes shipping when it usually takes couple of weeks to month to come.

"Everbuying is a great shop site! i see this site as the most secure. The products are the same that see in the web site and the shipping time is very good for a china wholeseller site. the customer service is fantastic. very good. "

"Hello you who read this! I bought an cell phone from Everybuying and the Item come to me very fast. Shopping at Everybuying is realy fast and easy. You will not be wrong if you bye here :)"

"I bought a DOOGEE Titan 2 smartphone and paid the product expedited tracking shipping paid 133 canadian dollars, and after a week DHL said that for me to receive the package i would have to pay customs duty & taxes of 27 dollars, so i paid 160 dollars for military grade ip67 android 5.0 smartphone with dual sim cards. I was shocked at how fast and smooth the process went and am totally sold on shopping from everbuying...

I then made orders for a 4 in 1 monopod tripod remote controlled selfie stick for 12 bucks and a 4 in 1 telephoto, macro, fisheye and wide angle lenses for another 12 bucks. Didn't do anything special on the shipping, so it came in snail mail mode, well it shipped about a week after i made the order and only half of it was in stock which is the selfie 4 in 1, and made the order on August 5th, the selfie stick shipped on the 10th of August, and it got to Canada from Holland on August 25th through snail mail, not bad considering that it cost me 12 bucks shipping included, booyaaka!! So stoked and totally recommend them, how can you go wrong with those prices. Now I'm looking at their drones and unicycles, both in the 500buck ranges...

"I was amazed to find the EverBuying store: the variety of the products in stock and the bargain prices are truly great.
In the last six months I have made several orders in this store.
You know how hard it is to buy the 18650 batteries with true capacity - those are available in EverBuying store!
Moreover, EverBuying offers daily dails - I have chosen several items because of their sale price.
Customer service works fine, answers are given ASAP.
I recommend this store to everyone!

"One of the best power banks for that money on the market."

"I am delighted to share this testimony I have ever experienced with the most efficient, honest and trustworthy shopping mall in the world.. This is Everbuying.com. I do not normally review for websites, but pleased to tell anyone about this excelent web shop for these out there who are looking for a reliable shop to place their orders. And is Everbuying.com. After some orders at everbuying.com for, and my orders arrived to my doorstep in my country -- Portugal, at the expected time, well sealed and packaged. And we receive a photo of package from seller at time of dispach. And they will keep on tracking your order until you recieve it, wow, this website. Infact, shopping with everbuying is wise and gainful. and the best promotions and prices. Thanks Everbuying Jorge Martins"

"Best Chinese Store Ever!

They have a lot good things to offer , i'm a dropshipper and they have given me VIP privileges to buy, i have won discounts, big deals! and gifts!

Totally recommend it.

"I didn't receive my items ordered. I asked for information about status of shipping and the answer is that the items will be shipped as soon as possible, after 10 day of waiting and that they are still waiting for some items, hot sale items are sold out quick etc. And when you are finally ready to ship my items I will have to count on 10-25 business days for the items to be shipped. Wow, go figure that!!! So I would be waiting for almost 2 months before I see the items I ordered and payed for?
The company it self that received my payment seems to be established in Russia and when I tried to contact them the phone number and country code came up as invalid. I also wrote to customer service of the supplier (not a company name or anything but just HASSAN) their information:
Phone number: 75586528120
Email address: customerservice645@gmail.com
IT IS A SCAM!!!

This is help from support, very deceitful... it is just sad to see how people use the internet to trick others into buying stuff they never even have the intention of delivering. First they would never let me know what items they where waiting on, then they want to get me to close the case I opened at Paypal so they can ship the items they have while I keep waiting for the rest. They can only ship if I close the case, I refuse and then all of a sudden they let me know that the items are shipped and I will have to wait for them to get those items back before they can refund. This Madness and should be stopped!!!

Ticket: AT15082701432
Order Number: E150816174308****
Message Type: Mail to Customer
Subject: Urgent issue! regarding your order
Message: Dear M?
Thank you so much for placing order with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Currectly,the following items are well-prepared and ready to ship out:
140126201 Cube Original Power Adapter
140157001 1.2m Cube Headset
EN0075201 H700 UFO Shape Wireless Bluetooth Hands Free Earphone
UA0036501 Double Hook Design Oracle Texture PU Stand Bluetooth Keyboard Case for 7 / 8 inch Tablet PC
The rest items are still on back order,would you like to ship out 4 items above first and refund the rest or would you like to cancel the whole order and refund fully?
If you still want to ship out the items,please close the case first and we'll arrange for the shipment as soon as we can.
Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Customer Service

Ticket Status: Processing

M? At :08/27/2015 02:51:06 UTC
thank you kindly for your answer but I'm NOT CLOSING THE CASE and I DEMAND A FULL REFUND/REVERSED PAYMENT. Thank you in advance.

Everbuying Customer Support? At :08/28/2015 01:54:44 UTC
Dear M,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

As we mentioned that,some of the items are well-prepared and sent to the shipping company,if you want to cancel the order,we need to take those items back and then we'll refund you fully,we hope you can understand and wait a few more days.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any question,please feel free to contact us again.
Yours sincerely,
Customer Service

M? At :08/28/2015 02:10:03 UTC
Wow you ask me to close the case and so you can start shipping the items you have, I refuse and now apparently all of a sudden you already shipped out those items!!! All credibility left just went down the drain, a bunch of scammers that is what you are

M? At :08/28/2015 02:36:50 UTC
I never agreed to shipment of the 4 items, I refuse to wait longer and repeat I WANT A FULL REFUND NOW!!!!

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

brandsdragon, EverBuying rep has responded

“Dear mamita334?

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

After we receive your order,normally it will take us 3 business days to prepare the items,however,if the items you order are hot sales and having stock issues,the processing time may be delayed to longer,please understand that,the exact processing time is not controlled by us and it depends on the supplier.

We have contacted you personally and offer you the solutions in the email,please check and reply to us.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

"I bought more stuff on this website and I am more than satisfied. They have fast delivery, although it is free. They also have great support. Everything I buy is very good quality and recommend buying the other."

"The website is design
ed in a decent way and is easy to use even when buying for first time. I made couple of transactions and overall experience was good with respect to following,
Pricing was quite low
Delivery was within 21 days (Pretty fast)
Packing was reasonably good
Customer service centre response was always within 24 hours as claimed by them
OVERALL GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AND GREAT PRODUCT

"Everbuying is one of the best online shop. They have very good products, low prices and good customer care. I allways buy stuff from them and I'm very glad."

"I found Everbuying.net more than a year ago and use it when I want to buy something with a good quality on a cheap price. Compared to othre online stores Everbuying.net offers me a excelent customer support, good information about the products they sell, fast and free shipment, cupons and points to lower the price even more, and PayPal as a payment method which is very important to me.
The last order was delivered in less than two weeks to Bulgaria.
I will continue using Everbuying in the future and highly recomend it.

"Good site! Great prices for quadrocopters with EB points/"

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.