Product & services pricing Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

"Placed expedited order first time for over $200. Worst communication and never shipped the items. Finally submitted the paypal claim. Waiting for the final refund at the time of writing this review."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

“Dear MikySingh,

Thank you for your comment. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused. Some items in your order need a little longer time to prepare so it delay the processing time of your order. If you do not like to wait. We would send the available items to you first. The rest items, we can send them to you in the second package or offer the refund to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"Cheap and good quality ,
I spent almost 500 $ in the everbuying website and I am happy with all the products , all the time I received the products safe
Thanks so much !

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

“Dear yo.alexu,

Thank you for your review. Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"this shoping site is trustworthy,reliable site. they have good customer satisfaction, quick delivery of goods at prompt time."

"Great shop!
I bought a power bank for my mobile devices and it is working great, price was very good and it was a fast shipping.
I would definitely buy there again.

"Very good e-shop, even on my mobile phone. Quick and easy ordering and payment. Very cheap prices and delivery is on time. I'm very satisfied with it and I recommend it to my friends"

"so far this is the 2nd time i'm making purchase on this website. i received my first item on prefect condition and the delivery was super fast as compare to other purchases i bought on ebay. everbuying had become one of my online shopping portal."

"I ordered a watch for my boyfriend and a few days after I already made the payment, I saw all of the negative comments about Everbuying on different sites so I was really worried that the item wouldn't arrive. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I got the item in 2 weeks (after shipping was confirmed) which is really fast. When I order from ebay it usually takes a month to arrive. It's true that Everbuying took about 5 days to process the order but I didn't mind waiting as long as they actually sent it. I will definitely shop there again."

"Hi all,
I have to say that this is a really nice shop.Easy to find what you need-want and secure and fast with the delivery.
For sure I will buy more items here

"OMG! Scary when a company has someone monitoring www.resellerratings.com, they must have many unsatisfied customers, I have emailed them, tried ringing them on the UK number from their site which says invalid number. The fob me off with some lame excuse and then had the Gaul to offer me coupons which meant wasting more money with them, NO THANK YOU, but thanks to this site and sites like it the presure was put to them and the offered a full refund via pay pal with 24 hours, we will see, Oh ya and a $10 coupon which I replied make it cash and in my account, Ya right like that is going to happen. What a waste of time and such a horrible company and treatment to any customers. Funny how it was my comment here got them to act as they have many many people monitoring this site for to minimize damage with their robotic rehearsed answer, almost same with every complaint. Lol will never buy from them again NEVER"

“Dear JohnKellyirl,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. We have prepare the items for you before but we are sorry there is a bit delay by the shipping company, so it have not shipped out. We are really sorry for the delay. We would inform paypal to send back the money to you as your request, please check your account. Thank you.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Shop crooks and thieves! Purchased goods are sent. Money is not returned. Poor lottery with a small percentage of winning buyer! Worst recommendations."

“Dear Al15613,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. I want to extend my sincere apologies for you still have not got your package. We have been informed paypal to refund back the money to you. It will send back to your account in few days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

"Hi,
One of my friend requested me order some thing for me and they would liked to pay. Hence, I ordered the item on the site and my friend from Iceland paid that order.

I order two products for $99.24 and paid. But the order still saying processing.

I contacted the support center, they sent the automated messages and as well as sent it to the payer(who paid). we both responded for this. But still is in processing status.

Please never trust this site.

“Dear psivarajaksm,

Thank you for your feedback. We want to offer our sincerely apology for the problem. As your shipping address is different from the address in your paypal accouht, so we need verified the payment again according the financial regulation. We just confirmed your payment, we will prepare the items for you as soon as possible and arrange the shipment for you. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

""Ships in 24 hours!" is the label on the product I ordered, but got a notification 8 DAYS LATER that it shipped!?!?! I paid more for shipping than the price of the product to get it fast. There is no tracking information on their site so there's no telling when I'll get my item."

“Dear GatorDoc,

Thank you for your review. We have prepare the item for you after we get the payment, but there is some problem of the shipping company so it delayed the shipment for your order. We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience. Your order has been shipped out and on the way to you, it will arrive you soon. And we can offer you some compensation for the delay. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"2 orders so far. Everything good. Received on time. Nice package. Cheap prices"

"Very cheap phone for a very sophisticated device.
I never regretted giving it a try.

"I ordered 2 phones on Oct. 7 and Still haven't received products. Status still says PROCESSING. No one answers customer service numbers. Please respond and resolve immediately!!!!!"

“Dear buttakutz,

Thank you for recent comments. I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced. We are really sorry there is some problem of the items in your order so it delay the processing for your order. We have prepare all the items for you and your order is ready to ship. If you want to cancel the order to get a refund, we would offer a full refund to you. Than you very much for your patience and understanding.

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.