Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

They have awesome phones, love them

"Found this site a year ago while browsing the internet.At first i have made an order for a Jiayu S3 phone because they had a really good price on it, way lower than other sites. The phone arrived really fast i perfect condition and works great, been using it ever since. After that i kept ordering a lot more phones from them, bought a few for my family members and a few for colleagues from work. So far i have bought from them a Jiayu S3, Oukitel K6000, Oukitel K10000, Hafury Umax, Lenovo K80m and many others. Never had any issues, customer service was very helpfull always. I recommend it."

2017-06-23

Good price, good after sales support and a great selection of items

"I've been shopping from EverBuying since 2015. Over 20 orders with them and not all orders are perfect. It happens once, I did received the wrong item and it was refunded promptly. The after sales support did promptly resolve all my issue that I may have. The free shipping to North-America takes 4~6weeks. I recommend paying the extra tracking# and insurance for faster shipping and peace of mind. Overall, it has been a great experience shopping at EverBuying."

2017-06-23

Wonderful store for the latest electronic gadgets and more

"I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them. Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it)."

2017-06-20

Recommend this site

"I have purchased a few things from this site and am very pleased. I have the opportunity to reduce the price by using points. When a delivery slowed for a long time, they immediately recovered my money. The delivery is fast and has a tracking number. I recommend this site!"

2017-06-15

Great buying experience

"My experience with EverBuying is great. I buy from them for over 4 years now and everything was great. Products are good and the service are fast and respectful. Buy with confidence and enjoy. Srdjan"

2017-06-14

good

"very good,no problem for paying"

2017-06-13

Pretty good site, lots of stuff, nice prices

"Happened to find this site while browsing the internet. I was pretty intrigued by how diverse is their range of products.First order i made for a test run, bought earphones for my phone, the price was amazing low.The earphones arrived in only 2 weeks and i was really surprised by their quality, the sound was really clear, as good as the original earphones that costs way more. After that i place 3 more orders with various items for my friends and family, bought a couple of smartphones, a few computer parts and accesories and some gadgets. All orders arrived very fast in good condition, i am really pleased with everything. I sinceeily recommend this site for all online purchases, it is very trustworthy."

2017-06-08

Best site ever, low prices, good quality item, free fast shipping

"I was lucky enough to find this site why browsing the internet. Found a lot of cool gadgets than were absolutely necessary for my day to day life. At first i made a test order for a toy for my pet cat. The order arrived in only 2 weeks, the price was really low and the product was great. After that i kept making orders, i bought a lot of stuff, a couple of phones, a few tablets, computer parts and survival gear. No issue so far, all was perfect, arrivest very fast in great condition, was not expensive.In the end i can honestly say i recommend this site, it was an amazing find. Love Everbuying.

2017-06-02

Interesting online store, great diversity, nice prices

"I happened to find this online store while looking for a battery for my phone. After i noticed the multitude of interesting and great products with prices so low i fogured it was better to buy a new phone from them. In the end i have bought 3 phones from them , 1 for me and 2 for my kids. The phone were really low price, arrived very fast and i am really pleased with them. The phones work very good and i am planning to order more as gifts for my realtives birthdays. Overall i can say this is the best online shop for phones and gadgets and i recommend it."

2017-06-02

This is the last time I`m ordering from Everbuying!

"The product is shipped only 3 weeks after receipt of payment!
Customer service answers are not helpful at all... not satisfied and not return to buy from them.
(The product did not arrive at all, they requested that I wait an additional time even though the date of delivery was repeated every time)

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Please note that we have many different shipping methods to choose from, including free flat rate shipping on many items. Each shipping method time varies and we always encourage customers to pick the best shipping method to suit them.

Please see here for all our shipping method options: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html.

We have offered a solution to your particular case via a ticket. Please kindly check this and reply to us through your account.

We are awaiting your reply.

Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2017-05-31

Muito bom

"Artigo igual ao anunciado, chegou muito bem embalado,pouco tempo de espera. Recomendo

2017-05-30

Wow

"After reading your reply I'm more **** that you are now saying that it's my fault that the order isn't here or I put in the wrong order number! Well let's see I have your sheet with the number you sent and it says for tracking use this number NL14938019854902. but for the order it says E1705010810574582. Now which do I track it with. But as I said no action has been taken on your tracking sheet since May 14th. And this is my 1st order for the GPS Bluetooth the 2nd order isn't here. E1705081246387046."

Rep reply posted May-31-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We regret that we can not find out your order on our website.
Please kindly indicate the correct order number to our support center so that we can check it for you.

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2017-05-28

Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good.

"I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying.
I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site.
Ordered a smartphone for me and a tablet for my little daughter.
The phone works great, nice display, big battery, high performance, i am really surprised by its build quality, you can compare with an iPhone or Samsung.
My daughter loves the tablet she received, keeps playing games and watch videos on it youtube, the price was amazingly low, a real deal, half the price that in the regular electronics store.
Overall i can say i am very pleased with my order and planning on ordering again, they have a very diverse range of products and i amm sure i will find other interesting items.

2017-05-26

eep1704211344057975

"i dont get my product...."

Rep reply posted May-26-2017

“Dear Alivnat,

Thank you for your review.

Your order has arrived your local post office and is waiting for collection.

For more details, we have sent an emails to your account via ticket center.
Please log in your account and check it.

We are awaiting your reply there.

Everbuying Customer Service Team

2017-05-22

Really cool site, nice products, good price, love it

"I recently discovered this online store from recommendations of my colleagues. I was really surprised to find so many products available at such a low price, lots of electronic gadgets and useful products. Purchased a couple of phones that were an amazing deal and i am very happy with my purchase.
The package arrived fast, it was free shipping and the phones look really nice and work great, i am seriously surprised by the awesome quality. Overall i can honestly declare i really enjoy Everbuying and i will recommend it to everyone.

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.