EverBuying.com Reviews - everbuying.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 1,949 reviews

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,949)

"Hi I am happy with Ever buying company for having good qualities of products! I have bought from them Phones, Tablets, and much more. All my family love the products they sale online. The Cell phones work very well and very good price to buy. I love shopping on their site for what I need for my house and for my office use. And Yes they do have a good commutation with their customers by emails."

"Recently I buying a optical mouse for my laptop, model 2023 Fashion Outstanding Quality USB 800/1600DPI 3D Optical Mouse for Laptop/PC-Blue. Easy instalation; easy to work; soft an touch and when slide; fast; nice material; relation quality/price very good; great for laptops and tablets."

Rating 8/104/5

"Excelent service, very fast delivery and knowledgeable staff. I bought a Smartphone for a third of the Price of other similar phones. So far a happy customer.
5.0 inch Q5000 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone MTK6582 Quad Core 1GB RAM 8GB ROM HD Screen 13.0MP Camera GPSaccessory Color:BLACK

Rating 8/104/5

"Keep up with the good work and standard. Everbuying sell good thing for a good price and in good use. I love everbuying.com.recommend you to check it out and you will always wants to buy shop everyday."

"I bought a phone from them, the specs were off, the brand wasn't clearly written and I purchased the expedited shipping. But I got flat rate shipping anyways. So I got the phone in March, and it was broken within two days. It shut off when I tried to change the language and looked broken. They only offered for me to pay the return shipping to refund. Credit card company won't help me, so i'm out 160 dollars. They only keep telling me to return it. No thanks. Money lit on fire."

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear genocideheaven,

Thank you for your comment. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged or refund if he get a defective item. If you do not like return the phone, you can fix it in your local repair shop and we will offer you the other compensation.
We have sent you message about the problem, I would appreciate you could keep contact us. We would glad to help you to fix the problem. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

pancho2559's Avatar
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

"?
EN EVERBUYING.COM...COMPRE ESTE SMARTPHONE:
(JIAKE G910 Phablet with MTK6572 1.2GHz Android 4.2 WiFi 5.0 inch WVGA Screen)
POR QUE ME GUSTARON LAS CARACTERÍSTICA DE DISEÑO, LA FUNCIONALIDAD Y EL BAJO COSTO DE ADQUISICIÓN. TAMBIÉN ME AGRADO EL MANEJO Y EL SERVICIO CON QUE TE AYUDA EL EQUIPO TÉCNICO DE SOPORTE Y SERVICIO AL CLIENTE...
LO CALIFICO COMO EXCELENTE EN FUNCIONALIDAD, CARACTERÍSTICA, TECNOLOGÍA Y PRECIO...
HASTA AHORA NO HE VISTO NINGUNA CONTRA QUE NO ME SATISFAGA...

"Is a great and serious business and all the things that sells exactly described. Im very pleased.They are very polite.Thanks for all ."

"Everbuying.com is best

A product is very good
I recommend
long battery
good for building

"Poor customer service, poor response. States "free shipping" on site, however, I ordered a phone which was defective, and after a lengthy process that included them asking me to take it to a local shop to repair, and after I had paid for return shipping they wrote back: "If you want a refund , we need to minus the shipping cost and the related restoring fee arrcoding to our company return policy , because we have paid it to the courier company, we can refund you 85% of the original product price." I opened a dispute with paypal. "

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear robert.mayfield,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
As you have return the defective item, we can resend you a new one or refund you the price of the defective item. But normally we cannot refund the shipping fee as it was paid to the shipping company and cannmot get back. We sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you a new message, we would appreciate if you could keep contact with us, we would glad to help you to fix the problem. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"I bought a Android TV stick from everbuying.com. I have never had a device that works so fine as the MK809 with Android 4.2. It shows all you want. Also everbuying.com gives the right information about the articles they sell. The speed of sending articles is good. Never have had problems about anything."

"I love shopping at everbuying.com, the products are great and the service is awesome. Have never had a problem with anything I have bough there."

"I buy only everbuying.com . com. I got all parcels everbuying.com . everbuying.com - good and honest site. i love everbuying.com"

"Ottimo commerciante,rapido nella gestione dei ticket, ottimo sistema per abbassare i prezzi"

"I bought several products and waited the first time a bit long at my order but it arrived! Later on it was all OK. I think it took so long at the boarder.
All that I orderd later was in a good shape and was delivered quickly.
Verry good products for the price.
Ships to every country where you live! Exellent!

"Ótimo Site. Não tive problemas com a compra. Produtos muito bons também."