Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10

"VERY RELIABLE SITE. The ones I bought were perfect"

"I`m very satisfied with Everbuying"

"Very good shop. could improve to make it closer service.
That we may not be sent by met there and back. And it's not just this store but met shops:-) Packaging was good. Free courier delivery is 3 weeks.

"very good price, good quality, perfect service !!!!"

"My friend recommended this site.
Can collect points.
(EB Point)
This great discounts for.
Suppliers time:
Yet I have not received my order first.
Second my order arrived, is just under Customs treatment.
This is not everbuying fault.
I love this site.

"Excellent!!!
Fast!!!
Reliable!!!

"No problem with shipping price and quallity
Some orders was in slovakia in two weeks
One product was sold out and money was refunded

"Hello i just received the cell phone w800 and i have problem with gps . Every application like google maps ,sygic and others can not find the gps sign in my position . what i can do? i need gps for my job , please help me .I just tried to solve it with the apps from thr store but the problem did not sovled. your after sale service is TERRIBLE , BECAUSE I SEND YOU P.M ONE WEEK BEFORE AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWEAR TO ME !!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

“Dear zaf_kost,

Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that we have caused. Please check if you have open the GPS in the phone. Please choose 'Settings - Location and Security' to check. If it still cannot work, please kindly contact us. We will help you for the problem. Thank you.
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Excellent site, I found what I needed with my style and best of all, the best price.

Keep it up.

Greetings.

"The item is not like it was told. The 3G on the phone is not working, there isnt a gps receiver, the camera should be 13MP(the photos are as it is 3,2MP) and so on.....
Could write 50000 characters and it still be too many

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

“Dear bernaskoni,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We want to offer our sincerest apologies to you for the issue. The phone support 3G means that you can use your 3G SIM card in the phone. If your SIM card is 3G, then you can use the 3G data. And for the problem of the camera, please set to Camera-Preview Size ?standard(4:3). 13.0MP is for the standard status. If you want to use GPS then you need install a GPS software in the phone first. We stand behind every item we sell, if you do not like it, you can return it back to us, we will refund the money to you.
Maple
Everbuying Customer Service Manager”

"This site was recommended to me by my friend, who ordered for me a few items, so after that I made my own registration.
I bought several items from the site, till now I had no problems whatsoever with the quality or shipment.
Of course, you can't expect top quality for items which costs few €, but I am satisfied with the things I got.
Prices are very low, also if you compare them with other similar sites and they have the fastest delivery to Europe (free flat rate shipping) among all the Chinese sites I ordered from.
Their support center is sometimes a little slow, but their care to customers is shown also on this site, where they respond to the customers complaints.
I recommended the site to a few of my colleagues and I will continue to do so.

"Terrible!! i order a cell phone on 1st of September and it was 24h shipping! that is all a lie!! after i contact with them they told me: "we will send you as soon as possible!!" i opened a case on paypal because i was not happy with the situation and i asked for a refund! everybuying contacted me saying: "you need to close the case with paypal or we cant refund you!". Another lie because i called paypal and told me not to do that ever otherwise i wouldn't be abble to escalate the case to a claim witch i already did! Now paypal is waiting for everybying feedback and instead of them reply to paypal they replay to saying that they are going to inform paypal to refund me! witch is another lie because i already contact paypal again and there is nothing there!!now i have to wait 8 more days for everybying decide to be honest otherwise paypal will refund me! never again and i advise you the same!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

“Dear spfn,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. We are sincerely sorry the phone you choose need a few days to do a test before we can ship so it delayed the processing time of your order. We have been informed paypal to send back all the money to you. Please kindly check your paypal account. Thank you for your understanding.
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Hello.
I bought wifi repeater and bluetooth keyboard for my tablet. Delivery was fast. Both items are working fine. Only problem is that wifi repeater came with US plug instead of EU.

"We are satisfied with Everbuying. It is a good site, good delivery. And also good products voor a good price. Delivery was within 25 days ( to Holland). We recommend this shop to everyone."

"tres Bon vendeur. je pense que c est l'un des meilleurs magasins en Chine. j ai fait des achats souvent dans différents magasins, et peut comparer. Dans Everbuying grand choix de marchandises. toujours rapide pour Obtenir une réponse à toute question. Mes amis font aussi du shopping dans ce magasin et j ai jamais entendu une expérience negatif Je vous recommande ce vendeur. J'ai été très surpris par les commentaires négatifs des gars stupides, ou des gens impatients. Si le service postal est lent et le service des douanes, ce n'est pas la faute du vendeur . je recommande à tout le monde. " bonne commande a tous"

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.