• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"EverBuying is a best place for buying a lot of excellent items.
Items cost a very low price and a delivery time is a very very fast. Shipping time at last time is only 15 day's from China to Serbia. In the future my family and my friends buying only from EverBuying. Best regards to costumer service...ty for all

"I buy from everbuying more than 4 years and I have not had complications am satisfied with their service and the selection of items all the better everbuying.net"

"WR03 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless Repeater Router WiFi Signal Booster for Home Office ( AC 100 - 240V )accessory
una compra escelente,un trato eskisito,rapidez en el envio
volvere a comprar por lo barato que sale todo

"They Rock!!! Fast Shipping , Always great communication! Responsible people behind EverBuying!!! "

"EverBuying is very good shop. I buy here 3 years, all things came quickly and without problems. I bought a TV BOX here, at very attractive price when I applied EB points. Very often the shop does discount coupons and distributes EB points. I recommend this shop. The shop has very good support of the client, always quickly answer questions of goods."

"Everbuying.com Has made My online shopping experience affordable and Enjoyable,From their vast amount of Quality affordable Products and their Knowledgeable employees who are available to provide a speedy resolution to any situation that may rise as well as the offering of a points system to gain and be able to redeem points for merchandise and have it Promptly Shipped to my door with in 3-7 business days allows me the freedom to continue on with my day."

""I bought many stuff over EverBuying and I am very satisfied. the quality of their products it's very high."

"Pros: Low price. Fast shipping.
Cons: Support is responsible for a long time

"This store is quite good, they have great products and excellent prices, but what really closes the deal for me is the low cost shipping, they have fast shipping at a cost that some times is cheaper than 10 USD, quite affordable and totally worth it."

"I had an awesome experience with Everbuying. I was really impressed with the quality of the items i bought. I can't wait to shop with them some more!!"

"Shoping on Everbuying.com is allways good. I allways get everything that I paid for."

"Hello, Here is Joseph sharing my personal experience in shoping with everbuying. I have been shoping fron everbuying since March 2014. I credit them with good customer care, and quality goods and efficient and fast shipping worldwide. All my shopping has been successfull and in no way i have lost money or bought fake goods. I recommend everybody to try everbuying for an awesome shopping online. long Live everbuying."

"I bought a Pipo w3f 10.1 inch tablet with competitive HDMI out/micro USB/USB 3.0/DC low volt charging jack and always on.
Mine terrabite memory disk works great with it. Audio card is great and audio jack functions OK with mine speakers.
Nice windows8/android 4.4 is installed.
Great item.
Top seller advised to buy there for low-cost electronics.

Greetings,
Soerendre Krishnadath

"Nonostante io abbia acquistato da loro solo alcuni piccoli e poco costosi articoli hanno trattato il mio ordine con molta professionalità.
Gli articoli ricevuti sono di alta qualità per il prezzo.

Although I have bought from them only a few small and inexpensive items they treated my order with great professionalism.
Received items are of high quality for the price.

"I have ordered from there now more than a year, love it. quality products and compatible prices."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.