• EverBuying EverBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

"I ordered a phone on 1/30/15 and still have yet to recieve it upon checking the order ttracking info it was going well then all of a sudden it stopped and i cant tell anything else i am concerned that i may have lost money and no reply since my last email. Really dont want a refund just want the product."

"Cheap products, if there's a problem, they dont care...

I still have not received a reply back from them...
This happened (Start at bottom):

By me 02/13/2015 03:11:01 AM
I have decided to pay you the 4 dollar for the watch, which will be the last thing will be the last buy from your shop.

Please let me know where to deposit it to.

By me 02/09/2015 02:54:39 AM
I noticed you have not send me any reply in the last week.
Have you decided to ignore me?
If this is how you treat your customers, then you just lost one.

By me 02/03/2015 03:17:16 AM
So what your'e telling me is that if i order a item worth 2 dollar, you will pay 4 dollar shipping costs and lose money?
That seems highly unlikely!

By Customer Service 02/03/2015 02:56:44 AM

Thanks for your recent message.
When you made an order, you have not paid shipping fees, because of we have undertake for you, if an
order without insurance, it is unable ship to your country, hope your understanding.How about pay 4
usd for
shipping fees, we will resend to you.

By Me 02/02/2015 02:19:28 AM
Hello Bblythe,

Shipping is free.
So i think your story about paying 4 usd extra for shipping makes no sense.

By Customer Service 02/01/2015 19:49:38 PM

Thanks for your recent message.
We will undertake the item price lost to resend for free, but we unable undertake shipping fees
lost, because of shipping fees has been used when on the way to you, how about pay 4 usd for
shipping fees, we will resend to you.

By me 01/29/2015 07:42:53 AM
I would like a resend.

By Customer Service 01/29/2015 06:05:58 AM

Thanks for your recent message.
We are sorry ,it may damaged when on the way to you ,do you like resend or refund ?

“Dear bram_donderwinkel,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Regarding your order, we have sent you an email and gave you a solution, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

Please understand that we are more than willing to assist any customer. We always reflect on the vital feedback that customers provide so that we can constantly improve the shopping experience for all our customers.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Everbuying.net is a great online store with top quality products at a low price. From the Netherlands I buy regular products. Always friendly customer service! For me: Always Everbuying.net!"

"I am really happy since I found this web page it has really great and cheap items and since then I been buying several items and I will keep buying in the future due to the excellent prices and service"

"Some months ago i orederd a cellphone from them.It came in time,20 days from ordering.After that i noticed my home button didnt work.When I asked some refund for that broken home button they offered me an 20% money return from original price.I never got that money,they never replied to me again,I tried to contact them,nothing.So,because of that i will give them rating 0,and I would suggest to people to not trust them at all.They are a scam.And also they stated product info was not correct.So please stay away from them."

“Dear dambrus1910,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers. First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Regarding your refund, we have done it in 2014-10-31 18:00:36, the refund ID is 91E229638P694581V, please kindly check your paypal account about this.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"kaliteli ve h?zl? kargo ile gönderen bir site güvenle al??veri? yapabilirsiniz"

"Placed an order on 1/25/2015. Got 2 confirmation of shipping but none of the tracking #'s work. Tried to log into my account but they don't know who I am. Sent 2 emails but they don't answer. So as far as I am concerned this company has one lousy start "

“Dear tanino2,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

Regarding your order, we have sent you an email, and gave you a solution in the email, please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Amazing website with really good products.
Highly recommended.

"Frankly, I was about to buy more things from a kind seller like Everbuying, but I am disappointed from my first purchase. I ordered some LED lights from there. Before ordering, I checked the description and specs show the lights working voltage is “AC86 – 265V”. But they sent me the lights with “AC170 – 240V”. I requested to re-send me the right product because our voltage in Canada is 115V. “AC170 – 240V” lights don’t work as normal. They refused to solve the problem. They said the light don’t work because our voltage is too low.
So I don’t recommend people to buy anything from “Everbuying”. Stay away, don’t waste your money!!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-09-2015

“Dear davy99,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We have sent you an e-mail to confirm the problem. Please check it and give us a reply. If it is really our fault, we have no problem to deal with it for you. Don't worry.

Best regards,
Customer Service”

"I ordered a hoodie. Payment and ordering went well.

The order arrived within 3 weeks which was expectable.

However, instead of size L it was like XS. I did read about this on previous feedbacks but I hoped that I made the right decision on ordering the right size. But noooo... There was not even a size tag and a info on what it was made off (polyester). It was well made though. I don't even want to contact them about this. I just give that hoodie to somebody else, or a charity shop.

“Dear trx_andreas,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers. We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Regarding your order, please kindly give us your order number or your email address, we will check it and solve all the issues for you soon.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"I have spent 412$ ordering from everbuying and when in one order one eatch came broken they refused to refund! So stay away from them...."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-06-2015

“Dear customer,

We are sorry for that happened.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Best Regards
Customer Service”

"Everything ok! Excellent online shop, great products, nice prices!"

"Bought 3 beautiful and incredibly cheap watches. Every one as advertised. No surprises. Great!"

"Si quieres importar de china a tu país fácil y sin que te queden dudas Everbuying es lo ideal, pues la pagina esta perfectamente diseñada y la tabla de especificaciones que usan para los productos como tablets o smartphones no te dejan con ninguna duda pues describe perfectamente el producto tal y como lo vas a recibir, pues no mienten en lo mas mínimo sobre las características del producto, aparte de que te ofrecen puntos y cupones constantemente con los cuales siempre consigues descuentos extra, si siguen así pronto sera la pagina líder en su ramo. "

"Excellent company, reponsables, attentive, concerned about their buyers, I recommend 100%."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.