Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

OUKITEL U13

"Two weeks ago I buy OUKITEL U13 on everbuying. Im very satisfied from this company, because I receive quality product for small price!:) Also I receive it in 12days to Ukraine! Im think that it is very good result. Package is good, and phone is all good. I reccomend everbuying for all. Thanx"

2017-10-14

Excellent Store!

"Bought a Leagoo Kicca Mix from them. Came fast and worked flawlessly out of the box. Recommended!"

Namicatred's Avatar

Mangalia
2017-09-29

Purchased a micro pc with windows 10, works great

"I was lucky to find this site while searching for a part for my computer.
Eventually instead of just buying just a part for my computer i have decided on buying a new one from them, they have some great micro pcs. I decided on purchasing a voyo v3 they had at an amazing price.The voyo v3 has a intel baytrail cpu z8700, 4gb ram and a ssd of 128 gb. I have paid for the order with Paypal and it arrived in just 1 week.The pc works great, its perfect for browsing and games, i am planning on getting another one for my office at work.

2017-09-29

Elephone P9000

"I bought a refurbished phone elephone P9000.
Screen is broken, touthpanel doesn't work correctly.
Immediate shipping and delivery (about 18 days from belgian post).

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Everbuying offers a 30 day warranty on most of our products.

Please see more details about our warranty here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please kindly reply to us and we will find a solution for you.

Many thanks,

Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2017-09-27

My first choice for online orders

"If I want to buy something online I first check that stuff on everbuying.net because I know my items will be original and will arrive very fast aprox. 12-15 days wich is amazing for free shipping with tracking number. They have professional and responsible support center, web site has good and modern design and its easy to find what you're looking for."

2017-09-24

Great online shop

"Everbuying.net is a great online shop. I bought over 20 items from them, never had any problems. The support is quick to response and competent. Highly recommended."

2017-09-21

Perfect otg adapter for work

"08.23.2017 I purchased an otg adapter in the online store of EverBeing, order No. E1708230647587437. This is a very good and indispensable thing for everyday work, this adapter is supported in many devices and is very important. I learned about this online store from my friend, I did not want to buy the goods. In the end I was very interested in this store and I bought an otg adapter, which I really need for work, the store very quickly sent the adapter, and I quickly received it. My opinion about the Everbaying store is very beautiful, I will definitely make purchases here again."

2017-09-20

Best shopping experience

"I am a long time customer almost 3 yrs now.
I have placed order no. E1708220943592569 at Everbuying.net on the 08/23/2017 and the order was shipped the next day and arrived 11 days later.Very fast and it was great.All items were in best condition well wrapped and new.
No doubt I will keep shopping at Everbuying.net

Bucharest
2017-09-19

Purchased a nice smartphone from this site

"My wife kept telling me that i needed an upgrade of my old phone and that i should just get a new one. Eventually i started looking for a new phone and i found this site, it really impressed me because they offered free shipping and the prices of the phones were really low. I picked a really cool looking phone HOMTOM HT7 Pro that had amazing specifications, way better than my old phone. The price was really good also so i figured that it was a hard to miss opportunity. I've made the online purchased, payed with PayPal and the phone was shipped the next day. I am really grateful by the quick response time and the professionalism of this site. I am planning on making a lot more purchases here."

2017-09-14

My first online purchase of a phone, no issues

"Usually i buy my phones right from the sotre so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order one online. My cousin recommend me this site Everbuying. Found a lot of great looking phone and ultimately decided on buying a Ulefone Be Touch 2 since it had a great design, amazing specifications: octa core processor, 3gb ram, full hd display and many other intersting features. The phone arrived 3 daya after i ordered it and paid for it, it was nicely packaged. I absolutely love it, work really well and i think it was the perfect choice for me.Thanks."

2017-09-11

Good

"I want to share my experience with Everbuying. I bought goods in this store more than 10 times. There were no problems. Once he took the phone. After 6 months, the charger stopped working. Wrote to the store. No problem, they sent me a new charger. I recommend this store."

2017-09-09

Bought some gadgets, survival gear and a phone

"I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife, some rope and a thermal blanket. Also ordered a few nice gadgets that were solar powered so i wouldn't have to depend on electricity.Recently i purchased from them a smartphone to replace my old one. All my orders arrived fast and i had no problems at all."

2017-09-05

Got a cool new phone from them

"The guys at work were keep telling me to change my ancient phone . Eventually i caved and i started browsing the net for a site where i could buy a phone at a reasonable price.Eventually i stumbled across Everbuying, they offered free shipping and the prices were pretty low also. Ordered a Cubot X15 from them that was on promotion and they sent it the next day. Arrived in just 4 days and works great, been using it ever since and no issues were encountered. Thank you guys for the phone, love you."

2017-09-04

Love it, amazing range of products

"You can find anything on their site, i've started by purchasing some survival gear for my family camping trip, after that i've bought a micro pc Cenovo that works great with my dining room tv. Then i bought a tablet Chuwi Hi10 and i've just ordered led light bulbs for my entire house. They have a variety array of items ranging from high end electronics to household items. All my orders arrived fast in good working condition. I will remain a faithfull buyer of them."

2017-09-03

Pleasantly surprised by this site

"At first i had my doubts about this site but now i can honestly say that i recommend it for any online purchase of electronic equipment. The site was initially recommended to me by a friend from work after he heard i was looking into replacing my old phone with a new one. After browsing the site i found a nice Oukitel phone with great specifications and nice design and i ordered it. The phone arrived really fast, in just 5 days. Works really well and was a real deal for the low price it was. After that i've made another order for a tablet. Ican now genuinly state that this site worth it, is realiable and trustworthy and i've enjoyed my shopping experience."

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.