Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10

"hello 12 days ago i bought a mobile from everbuying which i saw it in euro 94.87 http://prntscr.com/5he5e8 . but they charged me in paypal 127.93$. Unfortunatelly i didnt calculate that time that the rate had almost 10 euro difference.I send them a message about their price had wrong rate euro-dollar and they answered me that the exchange rate may have a small update.I answered that i understand the small update could be some cents but no 10 euro.Anyway they proposed to give me a discount coupon 6% for the next time i ll buy something and i accepted.After this i waited them to ship it and they didnt.I send message asked them why and they answered that they havent it in stock and they MAY have it in a week. (till then already passed 9 days from the purchase).I said them that they could not sell a product that they dont really have it or atleast they could have a notice that it isnt in stock and its not my fault to wait them atleast 15 days only for starting the process of shiping and i proposed them to change the flat rate shiping to Expedited Shipping without charging me because the delay was their fault or give me my money back. 5 days passed from then,they havent answer and either the mobile isnt shiped yet... :("

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Dear angelpower,

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"It is first time to shop with Everbuying.com. The customer team is very helpful and friendly to provide quick response dealing with my order. I am happy to have a business with them. Thanks."

"everbuying is a great site to buy goods and other electronics and their customer service is superb. keep it up."

"Ordering from Ever buying was the BIGGEST mistake of my life and I advise anyone if they are planning to buy anything to rethink.
My first purchase was for a tablet which was one of my friends birthday, but when I received it was cracked and the was not working. I told them about this and they said their "company policy" only allows them to either pay a percentage of the cost to repair it or to send it back but I had to pay the delivery charges.
most companies policies are to make sure if the customer has received a faulty product to give them a full credit back or to send them a replacement but Ever Buying does not think that's necessary.
My Second purchase that I ordered for a friend was 2 tablets for her kids and even though they say" 24 hour shipping " it took longer than 4 weeks for the tablets to arrive and had to pay an extra £11.00 to royal mail due to Ever Buying.
I regret buying from there and would have been better off putting some extra money in add buying it from a trust worthy company.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-11-2014

“Dear haleema,

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"This was the first order for Everbuying, I was satisfied with the product. Delivery takes on Slovakia about 3 weeks. Quality quite good. Customer service is a little behind, if not the live chat so probably does not equip anything. Video review and processing is slow ... Trade recommends. Prices are very reasonable."

"I'm happy with the products I have got from everbuying.com as the quality of the product is very good. I've ordered few more products and awaiting the delivery of the goods. The price is very reasonable and comparatively low. I enjoy shopping here and looking forward to shop more... Everbuying.com is value for money..."

"Overall I am happy with EverBuying"

"NB: THE RESPONSE FROM THE SELLER HAS NOT OCCURRED. NO EMAIL, NO CONTACT WITH ME DIRECTLY SINCE THEY POSTED THIS RESPONSE ON 3/12/14. A BLATANT LIE. THEY PREVIOUSLY OFFERED A SMALL AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION, TO WHICH I ACCEPTED, BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. ALL TALK, NO ACTION.

1. Beware of the advertised '24hr shipping' on the items page. My item took far longer (3 weeks) to arrive than that.
2. Customer service will ignore requests for cancellation even before shipping.
3. Customer service often mislead me and did not compensate me in any way despite many public offers to do so.
4. Read the other '5 star' reviews on this website VERY carefully and note the characteristics of the English used. You be the judge there.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-03-2014

“Dear luker456,

Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
For some items on our website, they may need a longer time to prepare before we can ship, so it may delay the processing time. Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"the shipping to the usa must be improved in or the to track shipment while items are in customs,and able to get tracking notices when items are releases from customs,and customer should be noticfice went there a delay. so far I have no other problem.also free sample should be offer to reseller, or price reduction on sample"

"I order from everbuying every few months for years now.
I have never had any problems. all orders were compleet and on time.
great store, great prices

"Everbuying.com is great!
Products are cheap, or better to say - you get much more for your money.
Service is also excellent!

"Nice Music Box. Really liked children. Material - wood. She plays a pleasant melody. Buying on points."

"- Very good shop.
- Always accurate in the orders
- Good quality of products
- Really competitive prices
- Fast shipping and always free
- Fast respond in any query
- EB Points... for discounts!!!

"Good site! The items arrived well packed in good condition, 20 days to arrive in Portugal. I recomend it!"

"Great Store , great service .. i ll recommend it to friends"

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.