Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

msprianne's Avatar
USA

"Don't buy from this site!!! This company is very slow with returning my emails. I purchased 3 iphone covers and they sent me an email saying they are "OUT OF STOCK" AFTER I made the purchase! I purchased 2 Phone Cases(Order#E1411152208446226 on 11/15/14 and 1 phonecase(Order# E1411161926551076) on 11/16/14. They never told me when the items will be in stock but just to wait a few more days....when(Is the question)?!! I could be sitting waiting for a whole month! I ordered these phone cases for people and now they are wondering when will they get their phone cases!!! For a new user of this site, I'm very disappointed at their poor customer service! they must NOT think it's more important to accommodate their customers by staying on top and communicate like they should. If you have angry customers at your business, you need to evaluate what your doing wrong and correct it because it's BAD for business!! I will NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER buy from this company AGAIN! Please, if your reading this, I'm glad you checked the reviews before you WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on THIS SCAM SITE!!! Don't waste your MONEY! There are plenty of Trustworthy sites out there that are better with their customers than this site! Everything on EVERBUYING may look good and cheap but the GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! 11/24/14 I was just told the items will not be restocked! My point exactly. This is NOT a site I will TRUST!!! If I only want a certain Item and you don't restock, that clearly is a problem for business!!! If anyone else has any problems with this site, report them to PAYPAL to file a claim against them! If it gets worst contact the Chinese Embassy in your country and the China police Shenzhen department to investigate these fraudsters! They should not be playing with anyone's money! Nor should they have listed items on their site of it's NOT in STOCK or is they DON'T have those items at all in other words they should not be in business!! Americans don't play!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

brandsdragon, EverBuying.com rep has responded

“Dear msprianne,

Thank you for your review. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. For some items on our website, they may need a longer time to prepare before we can ship, so it may delay the processing time. If you do not like to wait, you could choose the new items on our website to replace them or we can offer the refund to you. Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"Dears,
I visited lots of e-shops like EverBuying.com. I always choose the same thing to buy at Everbuing than the same other shop offers. Reason is really simple: I never had some wrong experience with EB and ordered goods came in best condition and right as declared already.

"i like the Everybuing.com, perfect its products and will soon be re-ordered, very nice :)"

"Everbuying is The Best on Line Shop. More Kind of item. Max seriety. i like everbuying website. My sales manager is The best."

"I like it.
Very easy to use the webpage and good clothes and shoes.

"Bought a couple of cheap watches€3.50 each from this company,
arrived fine,with batteries,still working,no problems.
Second purchase was a TIMMY E88 phone over €100,
arrived within time stated,everything enclosed including a thick screen protecter which i wasn't expecting and instructions in english also.
The only thing i noticed was some deep scratches on the casing holding the screen protector but not to
the protector itself or the phone or anything else,so no damage to any of the products.
I have the phone 3 months now, for the speed and spec of this phone it is a great price,BUT i have one issue with the battery, which is it will charge fully but once it get's to about 50% it either stops showing anything below 50% or rapidly looses power over the following minute or so,i have bought replacement batteries and followed their charging guideline and it still happens.
Haven't got a reply from them which is a shame.
Would have given these guys 5 stars based on my couple of purchases if they had of responded and resolved my issue.
The TIMMY E88 i was impressed with but i wouldn't recommend buying one of these phones until this battery issue is resolved.

"It's a very good website to make great buyings at a small price.
Already bought smartphone, watches, tablet accessories and gifts. All with great discounts and quality

I am happy with the service.

"Honest online selling website.
Low Prices and Fast Delivery.....try it is the best !!!!!!!!!!

"Everbuying.com is a reliable online store, I received everything I've ordered. The reaction time on customer questions is sometimes slow, gaining the EB points for reviews is also very slow. Prices are cheap, shipping time is ~ 3 weeks"

"Very great site with very good priceses. I recomended it ;)"

"- very good prices
- satisfied with the support and communications
- everything can be solved

"Very good web store, best prices and a friendly support, last order received in 12 days. (The Netherlands)
5 of 5 stars!!!!!

"Already bought smartphone, watches and gifts. All with great discounts and quality. i am pleased."

"i like everbuying website,
its cool and have cool products,
some item have low rates, and some not suitable for me,
my wish ever buying cut off products rates comparing to other site,

"Everything was very simple.
Honest online selling website.
Low Prices and Fast Delivery!

Totally recommend!

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.