Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

"Good reseller, not very fast in shipping. Good prdoucts, cheap prices. Not very good customer service or help with problems. The quality of the products was ok, for this cheap prices.
The delivery time is normally from 25 days, to 45 days, thats a long time.

"Good seller. I think one of the best shops in China. Making purchases often in different stores, and can compare. In Everbuying made 4 purchase, 8 of goods. Always great. Get a quick answer to any question. My friends also do shopping in this store and have a positive experience. Can recommend this seller from its experience. I was very surprised at the negative reviews some stupid guys, or impatient people. If slow Postal service and Customs service, this is not the fault of the seller. I recommend to everyone."

"I have a great experience shopping with Everbuying.com, fast delivery, great consumer attention. I'm very satisfied with this page. "

"This place SUCKS, ordered a watch a month ago and still not here. NEVER AGAIN!! How can anything take this long???? WOW"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

“Dear khochhalter1,

hank you for taking your time to write your review. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. We are so sorry for free shipping order which amount is under 40usd, we normally will send by unregistered surface mail and may takes 7-45 business days to arrive you after dispatchl. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. If you do not like to wait, we can send back the money to you first. We have sent email to you about the problem. Please kindly check it and get back to us, thank you.

aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"The services were as expected. Second order came in time. The deliveries times are better than ebay, dx.com and other websites.
The only negative item is the products diversity when comparing with other websites like dx.com

"I have bought a portable multimedia speaker and had received it in good condition. Good price and I am satisfied and happy with their service."

"I ordered a number of items on 16-4-2014 from everbuying with total cost of 134,40 USD. I received nothing. When I asked for thier support for the issue they finally claimed that the package was lost. On 14-7-2014 everbuying refunded me the amound of 100 USD. They told me that it is their rule (????) to refund that amound of Money instead of the actual amount that was paid (in my case was 134,40 USD). The transaction with them cost me 34,40 USD, I got nothing as a return, and I lost my time waiting for them to answer or to send the full refund. If you like to be husled and be frauded and fooled, buy from them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

“Dear ntavlismerkourios,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely sorry that you have not got package. We have contact the shipping company to check the package but it may lost on the way . For this problem, we normally would afford the most loss and just need take a part of the shipping fee from the cost which is paid to the shipping company. But if the customer insist to get a full refund, we would take it as special case and offer full refund for the order. We have sent message to you about the problem, please check it and get back to us. Thank you.
aftersale01@everbuying.com”

"ottimo prodotto piu di quello che speravo. consegna in 20 giorni si potrebbe fare piu velocemente. Nella media OTTIMO ... very good"

"Best phone ever.
Very fast shipping. Europe - 2 weaks.
Recomend to others. Low price, fast shipping, excelent product.

"I'm surprised by the quality of the product. Efficient and easy to handle. I recommend this store.
I was so safisteito already bought new article.

Antonio Lopes

"ho acquistato uno smartphone android 4.2 l'ho ricevudo dopo meno di 15 giorni ed è del tutto funzionante oltre che molto bello"

"Already in the fourth command Everbuying and are very pleased with product quality and timeliness with which people here respond to any request. my only problem is the long delivery but given that transport is free or not here I have nothing to reproach. given that prices are very low, the products purchased are exactly what you expect. Who has commented on this thing is either malicious or stupid."

"Everbuying is a great webstrore. simply to find things there, easy to pay, lots of products, some cheap prices too. i become a everbuying fan. hope to get more offers, and the store grow more and evern more things to buy . i live in portugal, too far from this store, but the things i buy come in less a month. now you have one more fan of your webshop :)"

"everbuying is in my opinion one of the best online stores althought it might take some days to deliver but iff you have a problem or complaint just open a ticket and send your complaint,within 1day you got a reply and the people are very kind"

"Just want to say, Be careful when making purchases on this site. I'm in Switzerland and made an order number: E1406111411394152 for over two months, I have already sent 3 times proof of payment from my bank and always get the same answer,“Dear Armindo Manuel,
Thank you very much for your recent order with Everbuying.
Really sorry for the late reply, I have informed my colleague check this problem, we will processing your order as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience.
Best Regards
Elaine”
The Swiss banks usually are not mistaken in this type of transaction. I do not know what to do to get the products that I've already paid or to receive the money back and I will continue to insist by all possible means to get the situation resolved

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

“Dear armiqui1,

Thank you very much for your review. We are sincerely sorry that you still have not got your package. For flat rate shipping, sometimes it may need more than a month to arrive. As it will ship the package by truck or ship which is much slower that air transport. And for the long time shipping, there would be some uncerntain factors which would delay the shipping time. We highly appreciate your patience. If you package lost on the way to you, we would offer you the refund or resend a new package to you.

EverBuying.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying.com is a merchant member
EverBuying.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.