Stores > Eve's Addiction

Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-05-03

Inferiority Quality

"I ordered an initial ring for my daughter for Christmas based on NBC's comments even though I felt the ring was a bit pricey. When the ring arrived I was disappointed by the look of the ring as I felt the initials were difficult to make out. But my daughter loved it. By April the ring had turned to a completely different color. I reached out to Eve's Addiction's customer service to no avail. I do not recommend buying from this company."

This review was modified by 300Nelson on May 03 2016 06:39:08 AM

2016-04-11

Solid bracelet, clear engraving, a bit pricey

"I read a number of negative reviews on this site after I had already placed my order. I have to say my bracelet arrived very quickly and was engraved clearly. The bracelet is a base metal rather than sterling silver so seemed a little pricey to me. But if the finish holds up nicely I will be happy with it."

2016-04-08

Awesome Business!

"I have ordered through Eve's Addiction several times and have never had a bad experience. Their site is very user friendly and my orders were always completed and shipped to me quickly. On the few occasions I have had to return an order to make an exchange (due to my own fault for ordering the wrong size) I have never had any problems. Their customer service is among the best in businesses I have dealt with. Always very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Eve's Addiction as a positive, trusted and reliable site to do business with."

This review was modified by mazoo on April 08 2016 10:56:08 AM

2016-04-06

A+ Customer Service

"I purchased the 14K gold roman numeral bar necklace. It was gorgeous, but had a small issue. After talking to customer service reps Molly and Charles, they helped me with the return process. Within two days of them receiving my item I was issues a refund. This company clearly stands by their products, and I know that they would absoluetly take care of me in the future.

Shipping was quick! Product was cost efficient and pretty!

I am giving 4 stars because of the issue with the necklace.

This review was modified by aengel1 on April 06 2016 06:32:14 AM

2016-03-25

Horrible Product & Service

"I am not one to write reviews but I was so disappointed in a gift I was going to give my bridesmaids and when I received the engraved bracelets, they were horribly engraved and smeared. When I called and talked to customer service they were polite but told me that they could not refund my money. They said that I would have to send them pictures of it and they would replace them. I am awaiting to see how to handle this..
And to top it off, they charged my credit card..twice! I spent $270 on these bracelets and they double charged me. They told me that it wouldn't charge me twice but it has and they are not willing to do anything about it. Would never recommend this site to anyone.

This review was modified by erinh1189 on March 25 2016 03:47:08 PM

2016-01-04

"my wife bought me an engravable emergency medical bracelet. it is sterling silver with leather straps & broke in less than a week. after trying to return it to them, the online operator I was chatting to hung up on me. to think that she paid nearly $50 with the engraving, it breaks within a week and the customer service is like going to Walmart is very disturbing. I told her that she should have gotten the plastic, multi-colored ones. but now I am stuck holding an engraved sterling silver one that is broken and am being snubbed by the company for a refund or exchange. DO NOT make the same mistake as my wife. if you can not physically see the quality of the product, DO NOT THROW YOUR $$$$$$$$ AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by francesca1ellie2 on January 04 2016 01:46:02 PM

2015-12-28

"I will never buy anything from this site again! I had bought a baby ID bracelet, the first time it arrived it was not engraved. I returned the item and waited a week and a half before I called to see where it was. They had me on hold for about an hour and a half "checking on that" for me. When they finally found it, it still had not been engraved! So I told them I wanted a refund and that I wanted nothing else to do with this order. The woman I was speaking to insisted that I should go ahead and go through with the order and told me that it would arrive before Christmas, desperate to get a nice gift for my best friend, I went through with it. Here we are, 3 weeks later and it still has not arrived!! Customer service is unwilling to atleast refund the shipping costs! Dan is very rude and takes his sweet time "checking on that for you.""

2015-12-23

"Ordered three birthstone necklaces. Only one need any engraving and it was just the family name on the name plate. Got an email the next day saying one of the items wasn't in stock. Okay, well why didn't you update your site to not have this available.

So I placed an order at 8am on December 16th & the order won't even show up before Christmas Day. I ordered it with the belief that your company actually had a guarantee for delivery before Christmas. Well it is still in Massachusetts and it is with only two days left of delivery. So if I don't get this order then what do I get in exchange? I talked to one of your customer service people and guess what, you don't even have the stuff in stock to send it next day delivery for me.

Talked to one of the customer service people and they said they could send me one out so I can get it before Christmas but guess what, none of the items I bought were in stock. They have a "guarantee before Christmas delivery" but the customer service rep told me their guarantee only means they have to have it in the mail by Christmas Day, which means nothing since it still takes 3 days at least to get to me.

2015-12-21

"Horrible company. Ordered a necklace with birthstones and initials, but it arrived with the birthstones on the wrong charms. Called to have it replaced and they sent a completely different necklace - not even close to the same thing. Called again and sent a third necklace with the same mistake as the first one. Called company again very upset and demanded a refund since the order was never fulfilled correctly. After much arguing and some choice words, the man finally agreed to refund us. Very disappointed and will never order from them again."

This review was modified by rtracy24 on December 21 2015 03:19:21 PM

2015-12-21

"Just received an engraved silver grandmothers necklace that I ordered for my mother. Very happy with the quality. It did not take long to get to me at all and here by Christmas, cant wait to see my moms reaction when she opens it. "

This review was modified by jeanettestarz2 on December 21 2015 08:28:16 AM

2015-12-11

"I ordered three birthstone charms for my girlfriend for Christmas. My credit card was charged for the full amount even though they only shipped 2 out of 3 charms. Of the two charms received, they were not the same size even though they were listed as the same only differing with the birthstone. I contacted customer service several times with no appropriate response as of yet. I had hoped for these for Christmas but at this point I just want to get my money back. I would not recommend doing business with this company. "

This review was modified by BrianO110 on December 11 2015 06:53:54 AM

2015-12-10

"Ordered a birthstone necklace for my mother-in-law. When I received it the stones were not set correctly. They were practically sitting sideways. I returned it for repair and when I finally received it back there were glue strings hanging off the sides. So irritated. And the neckalce looks super cheap. "

This review was modified by liss444 on December 10 2015 11:21:11 PM

2015-12-08

"Do not buy from this site. Bought my friend/crush birthday gift on Wednseday and her birthday was Saturday so naturally I get the 2-3 day shipping. The necklace didn't come until the following Tuesday. So much for that and when the necklace came it was super cheap. I payed $35 for it and it looks like it's $10 at best. Super light, Super small, and super thin. Just awful. This site should be shut down. What a joke. "

2015-12-07

"Only giving one star because I have to... My grandmother is very sick and my father is an only child and his mother is the most important person in the world to him. For Christmas I thought I would order him a dog tag photo pendant with her picture and engraving on the back so he could keep her picture close to him after he passed. I searched online and Eve's Addiction was the first to come up in the search for this product. IF YOU ARE WANTING SOMETHING SIMILAR DONT ORDER FROM THEM. First of all, they shipped it without the engraving. I contacted customer service and they sent a 2nd one. I was to ship back the original when I received the 2nd one. When i received the 2nd one, you couldnt even see the picture on it.... which kinda defeats the whole point of the gift. I contacted customer service and asked for a refund and they refused to give me one. They sent me TWO products, which were BOTH poor quality and they still are going to charge me for it!? They offered me a credit for the site... Why??? To buy more junk?! I dont think so. For something that held so much meaning to me, I am 100% disappointed that they handled it this way. PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS! "

2015-12-04

"Got my purchase in the mail quickly (yay! I thought) it is a custom ordered birthstone ring emerald and diamond... The emerald stone is not even completely placed flat on the ring. I got it to take pictures with my sons hand on mine and the ring in the picture...nope. I have a picture of it on my Instagram pixiebomer is my username...spread the word this company is a scam! And I cannot return it because it is a custom order."

This review was modified by Pixiebomer on December 04 2015 12:55:25 PM

Share Eve's Addiction's store rating

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!