• Address: P.O. Box 989 Deep River, CT

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"My husband and I ordered a present for his mom for Christmas. We submitted our order and the next day realized that we had misspelled one of his siblings name. I immediately called and spoke with a Customer Advocate who insisted that there was nothing that could be done... I asked to speak to a manager. The manager came to the phone and was amazingly helpful...She made no promises, but was honest with the fact that they would try their best to fix my situation, but could not promise that it would be able to be stopped and corrected. She advised me that they would send me an e-mail advising if the product had been fixed. I didn't receive the e-mail, but I did do a live chat and spoke to a very friendly and helpful Online Customer Rep that advised me that the the gift was actually pulled from the shipping line and the issue had been corrected. Today we received the gift and my error had been corrected. The gift is very nice and my husband is pleased with the gift for his mom. The stones are small but I didn't expect anything larger for what I choose and paid... Kudos to your company and your product... We will do our shopping with you again. THANK YOU!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by here04now2 on December 17 2014 03:19:23 PM

"I got a $30 gift certificate to this website I already have a bad experience with them and my order has not been placed yet. The website wants my credit card # and the 1800 # is always busy so its been three days since I got my code, and I havent been able to complete the order yet! "

"Do not huge Eve addiction for your shopping there shipping is horrible I ordered mine on the 5th and it still has not shipped out as of today I called and was on hold for over 21 minutes and the lady told me she was going to have to call me back when I told her how upset i was she told me if I didn't stop yelling at her she didn't have to help me and they took the payment for the shipping and the present but they have not even sent it out 10 days later "

"Customer Service does not know what they are doing and quality is very very poor. I ordered a mothers ring with 3 stones in it, received it the day before Thanksgiving 2014. I wore it 3 times and looked down on Monday and saw a stone was missing. I was told they could not send me a new one until I sent the defective one back. I told them I wanted this ring to wear for the holidays. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she told me they would do it right away. Today is one week and when I try to track it on their system, it says NOT AVAILBLE. I called them back and they said the ring was never made. Now an entire week has passed and they are again telling me they will have it out by the end of the week. Very poor customer service. I will never be ordering from Eves Addiction again. Very very disappointe3d."

modified review This review was modified by barbrap on December 08 2014 01:41:45 PM

"I bought a gemstone infinite bracelet, and I love it. However, the infinite sign on the bracelet never stays right side up, due to how it was made. Eve's Addiction needs to redesign their infinite bracelets, the curvature on the infinite makes it constantly flip upside down. Other than that, I like the item. "

modified review This review was modified by KailynSchutte on December 07 2014 10:44:45 AM

"I recently purchased a bracelet for a holiday gift. It was the baby bangle. It will barely fit on a doll, let alone an infant. I called to try to rectify the situation, however, they will only offer to remeasure the bracelet. It states it is 5.25" and that is very deceiving. I am now out $30.00 instead of them rectifying the situation and me reordering more items. The could have easily placed the engraved piece on another bracelet and have me pay the different. But instead we both lose. Will not recommend or purchase from them again."

"ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD. I have had a terrible experience with this company. Firstly, do not order a ring in the size indicated by following their measuring chart instructions. It is totally inaccurate. You will end up with a ring that is 2 or 3 sizes too big if you follow their chart instructions. Secondly, do not believe that their $24.95 shipping is all the postal costs you will have to pay. If you live in the U.K you will face an additional £33.75 shipping charge that you will have to pay to UPS before you can accept your parcel. Thirdly, when you have to send the items back do expect to pay an additional £8.00 to £10.00 in postal costs because you have to make sure the parcels you return are tracked and here's why:- Even though you have a receipt for proof of postage of goods back to this company and even though you have a tracking receipt proving that your parcel/s have been delivered back to this company they will swear black is white that they haven't received them. If you pay by Paypal you will end up having to raise a dispute to recover your funds. Once Paypal have contacted them you will get a phone call from Eve's Addiction apologizing for the mix up. They will promise to repay you the amount they owe you plus reimburse you for the extra shipping costs that you had to pay and the cost of the return postage that you had to pay. Then you will go onto your Paypal account and discover that they haven't even refunded the full costs of the goods that you have returned. Isn't that right Amy Czlapinski!!! Make sure that you record every telephone conversation that you have with them as I have. I just want to help prevent any one else from being ripped off and going through the hassle that I have been through with this company but you don't have to take my word for it. Just check this out before you part with your money, faith and trust to this company. "

modified review This review was modified by Noshitsherlock on December 04 2014 04:52:11 AM

"Awful! I ordered a ring and the "gold" gold plated basically sprayed on gold faded and I was told " you're not supposed to wash your hands with the ring on." What BS is that? You could get the same crap for less then 1/10th of the price at Claries. Not to mention the rude customer service. "

"I just received my engraved bracelet and the infinity ring I ordered. The order was shipped the same day i've ordered the items (since the bracelet had to be engraved, i'm really impressed). After only two days, the order arrived, and although I was a little bit concerned about the quality of the items, since they were on a big sale, when I had them in my hands, I must say, they are so pretty and I'm truly happy to have them. I hope that this not just a lucky order, I saw some rough/bad reviews about this company.... But one has to be fair, and since I had a great experience with them I will give them an honest, great review!

modified review This review was modified by Gia27 on November 10 2014 11:31:25 AM

"Horrible customer service. I ordered a photo engraved bracelet for my mother in law's 80th birthday. I was told when I ordered the charms were out of stock but were expected "in about a week". I went ahead with the order foolishly believing each of the four times they told me "in about a week" that they were telling the truth. On their website for three of the four weeks I waited, it showed the charms were in stock. When I asked about it, they told me that was not the right kind for photo engraving. I finally got tired of waiting and ordered from another company. Funny, hours after I was told one or two weeks they told me they were processing my order! I insisted they cancel my order instead and got a series of phone calls and emails offering me a discount to go ahead with the order. The time to keep a customer if when you still have them, not while they're walking out the door. NEVER again. I really dislike being lied to, and that is obviously what they were doing. It's too bad because this is a small business from my home state and I would have loved to support them but no with this attitude! Go to James Avery. Great quality jewelry and FABULOUS customer service. Also a small local (to Texas) business that ship everywhere. Should have gone to them in the first place."

"I finally felt compelled to write a review after many purchase experiences. Eve's offers an excellent variety of silver jewelry at fairly good prices. That's all I can compliment them for. If you make a purchase and are completely satisfied, perfect. If there is a problem and you need an exchange, get ready for a battle. You must pay to ship the item back AND for them to send the correct size. It took 3 weeks and 4 follow up emails to get a ring I ordered a size larger. A few of the items I purchase had no stamp or markings at all indicating that they are indeed sterling silver as stated. Sterling silver is always stamped so I've concluded those pieces are not. If by chance you have to call, customer service reps know nothing about anything and are outright rude. Same with email replies. Good luck with your purchase. Like I said before, if it's exactly what you're expecting, Eve's is okay."

modified review This review was modified by Amiegc on October 14 2014 10:15:31 AM

Eve's Addiction User

"Horrible customer service. They sent me a ring with a black stone that was supposed to be blue (September birthstone). I also ordered a stainless steel Celtic band ring that I have worn for two hours and is already scratched and dented. I ordered hoop earrings that I cannot even get into my ears because the prongs are so sharp. When I contacted customer service via email about the issues that I have had, I was informed that I had to call customer service to discuss. I called 4 weeks ago and had to leave a message on a machine and still have not rec'd a phone call back despite their recording indicating that they will return call promptly. I mailed the items back via USPS with tracking and a letter and they rec'd it three weeks ago. I sent an email inquiry today regarding status of my refund/exchange and was informed that they have 10 business days to process return and that I should contact USPS to have package tracked. I have the tracking information and USPS has confirmed that my return was delivered to Eve's Addiction 3 weeks ago (15 business days). Do not waste your money. Items on site look good, but they are of poor quality and customer service is horrible."

Eve's Addiction User

"Horrible quality. Yes it is not real rose gold, obviously. However, it should last more than a few months. Its almost all the stainless steel/silver color showing now."

"I ordered from Eve's Addiction. I spent $60.00 each for initial gold engraved initial pendants for gifts. The first ones came back all scratched up and I returned. The 2nd time they did it, one was passable, but not the other. They said it passed their quality control and nothing I could do about it. What a waste of money. The other earrings I ordered were ok., but if you order, do not have anything engraved. They blamed the scratches all over the pendant on the necklaces. Bad, bad, bad.
Their Customer Service was efficient, nice and prompt. I just think this company has no business engraving items.

modified review This review was modified by SandsD on July 02 2014 05:27:39 PM

"Do Not Buy from Eve's Addiction. The piece of jewelry I received was defective, the medallion kept falling off, I called, they email me a preprinted return label, I returned the defective piece...that was 5 weeks ago...they've lost it and have no intention of doing anything about it. Their customer service agents are rude. I would never recommend Eve's Addiction to anyone! "

modified review This review was modified by kcwhbi6 on June 25 2014 07:20:22 AM

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!