Stores > Eve's Addiction

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10

2016-01-04

"my wife bought me an engravable emergency medical bracelet. it is sterling silver with leather straps & broke in less than a week. after trying to return it to them, the online operator I was chatting to hung up on me. to think that she paid nearly $50 with the engraving, it breaks within a week and the customer service is like going to Walmart is very disturbing. I told her that she should have gotten the plastic, multi-colored ones. but now I am stuck holding an engraved sterling silver one that is broken and am being snubbed by the company for a refund or exchange. DO NOT make the same mistake as my wife. if you can not physically see the quality of the product, DO NOT THROW YOUR $$$$$$$$ AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by francesca1ellie2 on January 04 2016 01:46:02 PM

2015-12-28

"I will never buy anything from this site again! I had bought a baby ID bracelet, the first time it arrived it was not engraved. I returned the item and waited a week and a half before I called to see where it was. They had me on hold for about an hour and a half "checking on that" for me. When they finally found it, it still had not been engraved! So I told them I wanted a refund and that I wanted nothing else to do with this order. The woman I was speaking to insisted that I should go ahead and go through with the order and told me that it would arrive before Christmas, desperate to get a nice gift for my best friend, I went through with it. Here we are, 3 weeks later and it still has not arrived!! Customer service is unwilling to atleast refund the shipping costs! Dan is very rude and takes his sweet time "checking on that for you.""

2015-12-23

"Ordered three birthstone necklaces. Only one need any engraving and it was just the family name on the name plate. Got an email the next day saying one of the items wasn't in stock. Okay, well why didn't you update your site to not have this available.

So I placed an order at 8am on December 16th & the order won't even show up before Christmas Day. I ordered it with the belief that your company actually had a guarantee for delivery before Christmas. Well it is still in Massachusetts and it is with only two days left of delivery. So if I don't get this order then what do I get in exchange? I talked to one of your customer service people and guess what, you don't even have the stuff in stock to send it next day delivery for me.

Talked to one of the customer service people and they said they could send me one out so I can get it before Christmas but guess what, none of the items I bought were in stock. They have a "guarantee before Christmas delivery" but the customer service rep told me their guarantee only means they have to have it in the mail by Christmas Day, which means nothing since it still takes 3 days at least to get to me.

2015-12-21

"Horrible company. Ordered a necklace with birthstones and initials, but it arrived with the birthstones on the wrong charms. Called to have it replaced and they sent a completely different necklace - not even close to the same thing. Called again and sent a third necklace with the same mistake as the first one. Called company again very upset and demanded a refund since the order was never fulfilled correctly. After much arguing and some choice words, the man finally agreed to refund us. Very disappointed and will never order from them again."

This review was modified by rtracy24 on December 21 2015 03:19:21 PM

2015-12-21

"Just received an engraved silver grandmothers necklace that I ordered for my mother. Very happy with the quality. It did not take long to get to me at all and here by Christmas, cant wait to see my moms reaction when she opens it. "

This review was modified by jeanettestarz2 on December 21 2015 08:28:16 AM

2015-12-11

"I ordered three birthstone charms for my girlfriend for Christmas. My credit card was charged for the full amount even though they only shipped 2 out of 3 charms. Of the two charms received, they were not the same size even though they were listed as the same only differing with the birthstone. I contacted customer service several times with no appropriate response as of yet. I had hoped for these for Christmas but at this point I just want to get my money back. I would not recommend doing business with this company. "

This review was modified by BrianO110 on December 11 2015 06:53:54 AM

2015-12-10

"Ordered a birthstone necklace for my mother-in-law. When I received it the stones were not set correctly. They were practically sitting sideways. I returned it for repair and when I finally received it back there were glue strings hanging off the sides. So irritated. And the neckalce looks super cheap. "

This review was modified by liss444 on December 10 2015 11:21:11 PM

2015-12-08

"Do not buy from this site. Bought my friend/crush birthday gift on Wednseday and her birthday was Saturday so naturally I get the 2-3 day shipping. The necklace didn't come until the following Tuesday. So much for that and when the necklace came it was super cheap. I payed $35 for it and it looks like it's $10 at best. Super light, Super small, and super thin. Just awful. This site should be shut down. What a joke. "

2015-12-07

"Only giving one star because I have to... My grandmother is very sick and my father is an only child and his mother is the most important person in the world to him. For Christmas I thought I would order him a dog tag photo pendant with her picture and engraving on the back so he could keep her picture close to him after he passed. I searched online and Eve's Addiction was the first to come up in the search for this product. IF YOU ARE WANTING SOMETHING SIMILAR DONT ORDER FROM THEM. First of all, they shipped it without the engraving. I contacted customer service and they sent a 2nd one. I was to ship back the original when I received the 2nd one. When i received the 2nd one, you couldnt even see the picture on it.... which kinda defeats the whole point of the gift. I contacted customer service and asked for a refund and they refused to give me one. They sent me TWO products, which were BOTH poor quality and they still are going to charge me for it!? They offered me a credit for the site... Why??? To buy more junk?! I dont think so. For something that held so much meaning to me, I am 100% disappointed that they handled it this way. PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS! "

2015-12-04

"Got my purchase in the mail quickly (yay! I thought) it is a custom ordered birthstone ring emerald and diamond... The emerald stone is not even completely placed flat on the ring. I got it to take pictures with my sons hand on mine and the ring in the picture...nope. I have a picture of it on my Instagram pixiebomer is my username...spread the word this company is a scam! And I cannot return it because it is a custom order."

This review was modified by Pixiebomer on December 04 2015 12:55:25 PM

2015-11-10

"This has to be the worst place you can order personalized jewelry from. They are slow at making and sending out your order. Refused to give me a refund, but suggest that i get an upgrade on my shipping and couldn't even give me a date on the when they would even ship it. There sites says 5 to 10 days its been 16 and I still don't have my items and they haven't been shipped. I have spoken with three different people and when I asked to speak with the manager nothing. Can't call and ask about your order you get rude customer service. Don't order from this scam artist. "

This review was modified by vglad001 on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

2015-10-05

"I spent hours making decisions on jewelry for my daughter and my father and my granddaughter, to get ahead for Christmas. They displayed as CLEARANCE items. They had sent me an e-mail and said if I came back to check out they would give me an additional 25% off and free shipping. When I reviewed my order they did not give me the clearance prices, they deducted a small percentage and said the 25% was how I got the CLEARANCE price. by my counts the SUBTOTAL should have been $61, but instead they said that was the total. I talked to customer service about giving me the 25% off as promised on ALL purchases. I actually should have only paid $41. They are purposely deceptive and manipulative. They refused to correct the problem so i cancelled the whole order. I just hope that my funds are refunded to me as they charged me immediately at the time i submitted my order. DO NOT TRUST THEM"

This review was modified by kellypeggy on October 05 2015 09:07:15 AM

2015-07-03

"the website gave me an error and said it didn't process the order. i submitted the order again and it went through just fine. i saw that when the website error'd out it did submit the order so i had 2 orders with the same item. i emailed customer service and within a couple of hours they had it all sorted out and they refunded the money back to my card for the first order. customer service was super friendly and followed up with me to make sure everything was done correctly. this is one reason i am a repeat customer. thank you for your help. "

2015-05-12

"Do not buy anything from these guys. I am an idiot for not checking the reviews first (like I usually do). It is more like costume jewelry. Purchased it for Mother's Day and was extremely disappointed. You will need to put your face 6 inches away from a woman's cleavage to even read it. I tried multiple times to work with Eve's Addiction due to the poor representation of the item (3 stone pendant) on the site and they refused to provide me with even a partial refund. It is a one time buy website as all they would offer was a $10 gift card to the site so I can spend more money on another item that will be poorly represented. Stay away!!!!! "

2015-04-17

"This jewelry is so cheap. It looks like it would be a heavy, solid silver necklace pendant but they are hollow / empty in the back (like concave). They are much smaller than they look in the pictures. Very lightweight. The necklace chains are super thin and probably the quality you'd find in a candy/toy machine. The attachments that hold the pendants onto the chain are like tin or a thick gum wrapper, they bend and would break easily. Not worth 10$. They want 40-84 for these things!!!
The names are not printed as they appear in the pictures. they just slap on the name it's not curved around to fit onto the pendant. They are printed in a straight line so the letters on the edge of a rounded item are cut off, and several of the names were crooked!!!
Also, i tried to leave negative reviews for the products I purchased to help warn other buyers, but they never posted them to the website.

Notice how NO products have reviews????
Shady, Shady.

This review was modified by jrwhite456 on April 17 2015 09:03:17 AM

Share Eve's Addiction's store rating

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!