Stores > Eve's Addiction

1-860-526-5222
      customerservice@evesaddiction.com
      1-800-679-3837

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eve's Addiction by clicking a star below.
2017-06-29

Website very deceitful.

"UPS 2 day shipping implies that they expedite making your order and get it sent out right away. Not the case! No indication that it will still take almost a week. 2 days to leave factory and 2 day delivery with a weekend in the middle of it. Ordered Wednesday 6/14/17 and received on Monday June 19th.

Customer Service is terrible. Not even a "Sorry you were disappointed". They could at least pretend to care about customers impression of their company.

2017-06-18

Poor service

"Received present late after paying for 2 day shipping received it 8 days later and the free gift was NO WHERE to be seen. There excuse was there is No Guarantee on shipping yet they charge you for 2 day shipping why pay extra if there is NO GUARANTEE"

2017-05-25

Absolutely perfect

"I have never had such satisfaction from any business as for as quality and customer service and selections of products! I love this website and have no plans to shop anywhere else! Customer service is excellent,professional and prompt and if the description isn't enough call customer service and they can and will give you the answer! The only thing else that I can say is absolutely perfection! I'm definitely satisfied with the quality and service!"

2017-05-02

Don't waste your money

"I just recently placed an order for Mother's Day. They have send Someone else order. I called customer service and they wanted me to send it back. Who ever order that got shipped to me the quality and material is horiable. I actual that it was a advertisement pendent because it was so blurry. The chain that I also order was cheap and thin; even Michaels crafts store chains are better! My last time I will never place an order Thur Eves Addictions! Although the delivery is great! Recieved the items between 3-5 days!"

2017-04-11

I ordered 3 things - 2 they cancelled

"Ordered 3 things, but they only shipped 1. Said the other two were out of stock - why didn't the website just not let me order them?"

2017-03-26

NOT Delivered

"I ordered my BF a necklace on March 11 and it still hasn't been delivered on the 26 of March. I emailed them and now I have contacted my CC to dispute the charges. Will never use this company again. "

2016-12-22

Stay AWAY!

"I cannot begin to tell about the horrible experience I've had in the last couple of weeks! I am now out my money because they won't refund it, and out a Christmas gift!!! Do NOT order from this place! "

2016-12-22

Really Poor Engraving

"I purchased a silver charm necklace with engraving on both sides. The engraving quality was okay, but the problem was in the formatting. I typed it in so that it was all one one "line" on each side. When it came engraved, the line of text had been broken into 2 lines on each side, completely ruining the meaning. In addition, the "front" of the charm is scuffed. It was really disappointing. I did not return the item as it was time sensitive. Luckily it was the "thought" that counted..."

2016-12-16

Don't waste your time or money!!!!!!

"My experience was a complete and utter nightmare. I ordered a charm necklace. It came to me damaged. While I was on hold with customer service I found that I had received a second package in the mail. Behold, it was a second duplicate necklace that I received for some reason. The second necklace was damaged as well. When I asked for a refund they stated they can not refund me on engraved items even if they are damaged. They offered to send me a third necklace. I refused and wanted a refund. As this time the customer service rep got pushy, rude, and abrupt. I then got "disconnected" on hold. I then called back and finally got it resolved. I returned the items. The next day I get another order number and a "shipped item" notification in my mailbox. They had sent me a THIRD necklace that I did not order. I had to call back AGAIN and get a second return label and finally send that one back as well. The jewelry was super cheesy and cheap looking. Nothing like the picture. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!"

2016-12-16

Don't Buy!

"Bought a some personalized bracelets. Was excited based on the picture of the product. What I received were very cheap looking and feeling like kids jewelry. They look nothing like the picture. In addition the engraving is too small to read, again, nothing like the picture."

2016-12-15

Not as pictured.

"I ordered two birthstone rings, 1 for each grandmother for Christmas. JUST received them both and they are very very cheap looking. One has a stone that is about to fall out and the other is "gold" a golden color that I don't think I have seen before. I'm embarrassed to give these cheap gifts. Highly disappointed. Side note: before ordering, I checked with the BBB and they had great ratings. The customer reviews I guess are the real deal."

2016-12-07

Listen Up

"Eve's addiction's website it easy to use and works great. However, when I shipped my engraved dog tags as a gift to the person receiving it, it showed up on time - WITHOUT THE ENGRAVE. Of course, I was upset as the gift was ruined and had him ship it to me so I could send it back for a refund. I filled out the return label that came in the original boxing, and shipped it back.

They DID refund me the money, however I never got an email saying they had received the returned package, or had refunded the money back into my account. I found out 10 months later when I did investigating through my bank account. So overall, It was unreliable in getting the correct items, but they WERE cooperative with the return process. It would have been nice to have received some sort of notification.

2016-11-28

Highly disappointed

"I bought over $150 worth of merchandise. Everything engraved special for the people I bought them for. The engraving is so small you can't read it, and is very sloppy. I'm very upset! "

2016-09-21

Cheap Junk, Lousy Etching

"Recently purchased a heart shaped pendant with a picture engraving from eve's addiction. Needless to say it looks nothing like the picture. To say its a lousy etching is an understatement. The etching is completely invisible at most angles. If you look at it from underneath a faint image can be seen, but not great. (Obviously it doesn't look like the picture on the website)

After writing the company and sending them a picture they informed me it confirmed to there quality control standards. Really???

My advise is avoid this company at all costs. They have 0 Quality control. I would not buy from them again and recommend others save their money.

2016-08-04

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"This company is one to stay clear of! The products are inferior. The customer service ****. They write long emails, trying to fight you at every turn on a return. They want photos of the products?
They hold your money for 10 days after you return the items. The products are junk. I ordered engraved bracelets. The engraving was so light you could not see it and on one piece it was crooked! It's just junk for an inflated price. Not a pleasant experience.

Share Eve's Addiction's store rating

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!