Stores > Eve's Addiction

• Fax: 1-860-526-5222

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Cheap Junk, Lousy Etching

"Recently purchased a heart shaped pendant with a picture engraving from eve's addiction. Needless to say it looks nothing like the picture. To say its a lousy etching is an understatement. The etching is completely invisible at most angles. If you look at it from underneath a faint image can be seen, but not great. (Obviously it doesn't look like the picture on the website)

After writing the company and sending them a picture they informed me it confirmed to there quality control standards. Really???

My advise is avoid this company at all costs. They have 0 Quality control. I would not buy from them again and recommend others save their money.

This review was modified by SABC21 on September 21 2016 12:25:31 PM

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"This company is one to stay clear of! The products are inferior. The customer service ****. They write long emails, trying to fight you at every turn on a return. They want photos of the products?
They hold your money for 10 days after you return the items. The products are junk. I ordered engraved bracelets. The engraving was so light you could not see it and on one piece it was crooked! It's just junk for an inflated price. Not a pleasant experience.

Awful product! Stay away!!

"I ordered engraved silver bracelets for my wedding party, and after a few days two of the five bracelets have already snapped. One of them scratched my sister in law when it broke. I paid $50 (per bracelet!) for a product that I can't wear, and now have to tell everyone else not to wear theirs so they don't injure themselves.

When I contacted Eves Addiction for a refund, they told me they would not refund my money because the items were personalized. I'm not sure why that matters when the product is broken and defective. They said I could exchange them, but why would I ever want to have another product from this overpriced, awful website? I have zero confidence that the next item would be any better!

I wish there were more ways to tell people to stay away!!

This review was modified by DMR1121 on June 15 2016 06:20:07 AM

Bad Quality t no end

"I recently placed an order with eve's addictions spending over $80 merchandise. When i placed the order it said that the engravings for the rings were free, well when the order processed and came back with the wrong credit info i called in to make sure everything was correct. Well to my surprise later that day my account was charge the over $80 amount, now when the rings came in i looked at the info and it said they charged me an additional $18 per ring for the inside and outside engraving. Now here comes the interesting part of this whole ordeal....... when i took the rings out to look at them the engraving on my ring was barely visible and extremely hard to find and it was also all scratched up like it was already worn by somebody else before i got it, and on my boyfriends ring the inside engraved date was all wrong and instead of saying 10/25/15 it said 10/15/15 this is after i had already talked to someone prior to making the order ...... So the sizes were supposed to be size 10 and 11, when he tried his on he got it on and then could not get it off and had to really soak it off, mine would not even go on. Later that night we took them to a jewelers to get the rings real size and turns out that his ring was not even an 11 and it was a size 10, mine was sized smaller at a size 9...... So i called them today and spoke to a guy named John who was rude and had really bad customer service, he states that they are refunding my money, and before i could ask him another question about the return paperwork he hung up on me with not even a single " i'm sorry for the bad service you received from us and have a nice night" or nothing. These people need a lesson on proper Sales Advocate skills or they will not last long, also the website should be shut down due to inaccurate and misinforming their clients on what they are actually going to get."

This review was modified by Samanthajsmith on June 12 2016 02:11:23 PM

"I received a box with no bracelet in. I called and Virginia told me she would check and call me back the same day. I called back the second day and got a guy named John that told me after I held for 15 minutes to file a claim with the Post Office. I told him that would be mail fraud because I received the package, but the person that put the bracelet in the box was at fault, not the Post Office. John put me on hold and came back and said that he was refunding the full amount back and the hung up on me. I would not order dog food from this place. Worst Company Ever!!!!"

Inferiority Quality

"I ordered an initial ring for my daughter for Christmas based on NBC's comments even though I felt the ring was a bit pricey. When the ring arrived I was disappointed by the look of the ring as I felt the initials were difficult to make out. But my daughter loved it. By April the ring had turned to a completely different color. I reached out to Eve's Addiction's customer service to no avail. I do not recommend buying from this company."

This review was modified by 300Nelson on May 03 2016 06:39:08 AM

Solid bracelet, clear engraving, a bit pricey

"I read a number of negative reviews on this site after I had already placed my order. I have to say my bracelet arrived very quickly and was engraved clearly. The bracelet is a base metal rather than sterling silver so seemed a little pricey to me. But if the finish holds up nicely I will be happy with it."

Awesome Business!

"I have ordered through Eve's Addiction several times and have never had a bad experience. Their site is very user friendly and my orders were always completed and shipped to me quickly. On the few occasions I have had to return an order to make an exchange (due to my own fault for ordering the wrong size) I have never had any problems. Their customer service is among the best in businesses I have dealt with. Always very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Eve's Addiction as a positive, trusted and reliable site to do business with."

This review was modified by mazoo on April 08 2016 10:56:08 AM

A+ Customer Service

"I purchased the 14K gold roman numeral bar necklace. It was gorgeous, but had a small issue. After talking to customer service reps Molly and Charles, they helped me with the return process. Within two days of them receiving my item I was issues a refund. This company clearly stands by their products, and I know that they would absoluetly take care of me in the future.

Shipping was quick! Product was cost efficient and pretty!

I am giving 4 stars because of the issue with the necklace.

This review was modified by aengel1 on April 06 2016 06:32:14 AM

Horrible Product & Service

"I am not one to write reviews but I was so disappointed in a gift I was going to give my bridesmaids and when I received the engraved bracelets, they were horribly engraved and smeared. When I called and talked to customer service they were polite but told me that they could not refund my money. They said that I would have to send them pictures of it and they would replace them. I am awaiting to see how to handle this..
And to top it off, they charged my credit card..twice! I spent $270 on these bracelets and they double charged me. They told me that it wouldn't charge me twice but it has and they are not willing to do anything about it. Would never recommend this site to anyone.

This review was modified by erinh1189 on March 25 2016 03:47:08 PM

"my wife bought me an engravable emergency medical bracelet. it is sterling silver with leather straps & broke in less than a week. after trying to return it to them, the online operator I was chatting to hung up on me. to think that she paid nearly $50 with the engraving, it breaks within a week and the customer service is like going to Walmart is very disturbing. I told her that she should have gotten the plastic, multi-colored ones. but now I am stuck holding an engraved sterling silver one that is broken and am being snubbed by the company for a refund or exchange. DO NOT make the same mistake as my wife. if you can not physically see the quality of the product, DO NOT THROW YOUR $$$$$$$$ AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by francesca1ellie2 on January 04 2016 01:46:02 PM

"I will never buy anything from this site again! I had bought a baby ID bracelet, the first time it arrived it was not engraved. I returned the item and waited a week and a half before I called to see where it was. They had me on hold for about an hour and a half "checking on that" for me. When they finally found it, it still had not been engraved! So I told them I wanted a refund and that I wanted nothing else to do with this order. The woman I was speaking to insisted that I should go ahead and go through with the order and told me that it would arrive before Christmas, desperate to get a nice gift for my best friend, I went through with it. Here we are, 3 weeks later and it still has not arrived!! Customer service is unwilling to atleast refund the shipping costs! Dan is very rude and takes his sweet time "checking on that for you.""

"Ordered three birthstone necklaces. Only one need any engraving and it was just the family name on the name plate. Got an email the next day saying one of the items wasn't in stock. Okay, well why didn't you update your site to not have this available.

So I placed an order at 8am on December 16th & the order won't even show up before Christmas Day. I ordered it with the belief that your company actually had a guarantee for delivery before Christmas. Well it is still in Massachusetts and it is with only two days left of delivery. So if I don't get this order then what do I get in exchange? I talked to one of your customer service people and guess what, you don't even have the stuff in stock to send it next day delivery for me.

Talked to one of the customer service people and they said they could send me one out so I can get it before Christmas but guess what, none of the items I bought were in stock. They have a "guarantee before Christmas delivery" but the customer service rep told me their guarantee only means they have to have it in the mail by Christmas Day, which means nothing since it still takes 3 days at least to get to me.

"Horrible company. Ordered a necklace with birthstones and initials, but it arrived with the birthstones on the wrong charms. Called to have it replaced and they sent a completely different necklace - not even close to the same thing. Called again and sent a third necklace with the same mistake as the first one. Called company again very upset and demanded a refund since the order was never fulfilled correctly. After much arguing and some choice words, the man finally agreed to refund us. Very disappointed and will never order from them again."

This review was modified by rtracy24 on December 21 2015 03:19:21 PM

"Just received an engraved silver grandmothers necklace that I ordered for my mother. Very happy with the quality. It did not take long to get to me at all and here by Christmas, cant wait to see my moms reaction when she opens it. "

This review was modified by jeanettestarz2 on December 21 2015 08:28:16 AM

Share Eve's Addiction's store rating

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!