• Address: P.O. Box 989 Deep River, CT

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered from Eve's Addiction. I spent $60.00 each for initial gold engraved initial pendants for gifts. The first ones came back all scratched up and I returned. The 2nd time they did it, one was passable, but not the other. They said it passed their quality control and nothing I could do about it. What a waste of money. The other earrings I ordered were ok., but if you order, do not have anything engraved. They blamed the scratches all over the pendant on the necklaces. Bad, bad, bad.
Their Customer Service was efficient, nice and prompt. I just think this company has no business engraving items.

modified review This review was modified by SandsD on July 02 2014 05:27:39 PM

"Do Not Buy from Eve's Addiction. The piece of jewelry I received was defective, the medallion kept falling off, I called, they email me a preprinted return label, I returned the defective piece...that was 5 weeks ago...they've lost it and have no intention of doing anything about it. Their customer service agents are rude. I would never recommend Eve's Addiction to anyone! "

modified review This review was modified by kcwhbi6 on June 25 2014 07:20:22 AM

"I rarely post a negative review about products, but this experience was so bad, I felt like I should warn other shoppers: I ordered this necklace for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday - six birthstones for her six grandchildren. It came the Wednesday night before our trip to visit her early Friday morning. When I opened the box, there were two stones missing from the necklace. After searching the box, I found the two stones loose in the bottom. I immediately called Eve's Addiction, but they were already closed (I'm on mountain time and they close around 5 EST). I left a message with them and was told that it would be returned the next day. Unsure of what to do, I immediately found a local jeweler to repair the necklace before our trip. There was no time to wait for another shipment. Eve's Addiction never called me back and finally responded by email on Friday after I had left to see my mother-in-law. I called them second time and explained to them what happened and they told me they couldn't do anything about it because I had let another jeweler touch the jewelry and that it could have been my fault. There was no hint at an apology -- they really didn't care. I couldn't believe how awful their customer service was! I have pictures to show what the necklace looked like when I got it, but I am not able to post them to this review. Luckily I found a jeweler to fix it for me before my mother-in-law's party and he didn't even charge me because he felt so bad about it- it was suppose to be a sentimental gift. I just wish Eve's Addiction has shown an ounce of care about a defective product. If decided to go ahead and order- be sure to have plenty of time in case you need it repaired. Also, the local jeweler told me that the stone were just loosely glued into the metal, not inlaid, and so temperature changes during shipment or use can easily pop them out if they are not set correctly. "

modified review This review was modified by RockyMtnMomma on June 02 2014 05:59:43 PM

"Worst company ever! Ordered stainless steel pendant and the image was horrible. Sent it back to be "inspected". They kept it for three weeks and then told me they couldn't find it! They tried to talk me into ordering an $85.00 pendant! The old bait and switch! So I ordered a sterling pendant in it's place which wasn't as expensive, but I still had to pay extra for. It arrived and the pendant fell off the chain on arrival and it was also scratched in 2 places! And the image was very poor AGAIN. I emailed them to complain about the condition and I asked them to please send my other pendant back if they ever found it. They said they found it but they won't send it back to me because I haven't paid for it. (the price of it was subtracted from the new order)
They never addressed my complaints about the condition of the replacement pendant. WORST customer service and workmanship ever. Don't waste your time unless you like to be totally aggravated and want to receive the run around.

modified review This review was modified by NotBornYesterday on January 24 2014 10:10:18 AM

"I will never order from this site again nor do I recommend it. I ordered an engraved dog tag for my boyfriend who is deployed in Korea. Since it can take up to a month to ship the package I was hoping this would be a quick gift to get him. The first order I received was wrong. After I received the second order (it was wrong again) I wrote them an email explaining the situation and exactly what I wanted written on the tag. They sent me a third order and it was STILL wrong. I wrote an email demanding a refund considering I had to send back the orders and they never even sent me a return label. A representative called me after she read the email and asked me what was wrong. I explained it to her and all she would do was apologize and suggested that it was my fault for changing the words of the engraving and never telling anyone! I never changed the words once and I have proof of that! She said she was going to send me another one and I said no because it has now delayed me sending the package to my boyfriend by 2 weeks! She said she "wished she could do something" and I said "You can, you can refund me!" And she said the only way she could refund me is to send back the product. They obviously could care less about making their customers happy which is completely unacceptable considering none of this was, at all, my fault. "

modified review This review was modified by rensmith on November 26 2013 02:20:44 PM

"Found this site looking for a gift for my mother. Got her a charm for her bracelet and a birthstone necklace of the grandkids. She loved it! Came fast too. Great site."

"I love evesaddiction.com. I haven't had any major problems with them, and the one I did they fixed immediately via live internet chat. They are very polite and yes, I'm sure there are a few stray bad employees like any company. They do not, however post negative feedback. My one complaint. I received a ring that the stone fell out within 24 hours of first wearing it or receiving it for that matter, and I was very disappointed. I didn't care about returning it or anything, but I wanted to let people know not to buy it. I also left positive feedback on a couple other items, and my positive feedback was posted but my negative was not. So, they do not post negative reviews about their products, which is very deceiving making it look like all their products have perfect reviews when in reality they do get negative feedback for some items. I love this store, I think their quality is what you'd pay a lot more for. They are very polite to deal with in my experience. I have no real complaints except they won't let us warn others not to buy something! I had wondered why everything they had had perfect reviews. Also, so many people have purchased things I wonder why there's no reviews on them... Oh well, I trust Eve's and I've bought things with no reviews and I have loved them. So, don't be afraid to take a risk. Their shipping is super fast, too! I ordered something on Sunday night and received it Tuesday! :) I've bought tons from there and Eve's really is my addiction. By the way, the item I had purchased that the stone had fallen out was the Tiffany Inspired Sterling Silver Etoile Stackable Wedding Band. Link: http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_RGZ10779__866__Tiffany_Inspired_Sterling_Silver_Etoile_Stackable_Wedding_Band.html

I do not recommend buying this particular item.

modified review This review was modified by soulsurfer37 on February 07 2013 10:41:21 AM

"You MUST read BEFORE ordering -
HORRIBLE MGMNT AND SERVICE..I am in TEARS as I write this review. I cannot believe how POORLY they treat their customers and Mgmt (BOB AND JULIE) allow thier staff to talk to the CUStOMERS HORRIBLY.

Jan 19-24, 2013

MY issues:
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING FROM EVE’S ADDICTION: I would have NEVER posted such BAD RESULTS if I had been provided with more respect.

ITEM #1 ordered January 2013: I've never ever had such a HORRIBLE experience with customer service and product quality. I placed an order for my grandchild’s birthday which I did not receive. I tried the USPS in CT which is where my package shipped, no success. Then I tried USPS in DC but they could not help since the last known destination was UPSS in CT. So after speaking with multiple persons, I then tried to called and get someone at Eve's Addiction to understand my frustration and desperation to locate this package; after speaking with a RUDE and SARCASTIC CSRep, I asked for the Manager Julie who was just as SARCASTIC, I then asked for her boss who turned out to be Bob S. Although Bob was more sympathetic, he basically could not help me until next week, which is AFTER my grandchild’s birthday.

ITEM #2 (Bali Style Onyx Dog Tag) -I did receive this item AND IT WAS A TOTAL DISSAPPOINTMENT. The Onyx was severely scratched and it appeared as if it was scrapped over something, could very well have been it wasn’t inspected or done by accident; I also explained this to Julie and Bob and they wanted a picture or send it back at my expense. Of course the PIC could not produce a clear picture of all the scratches.

AFTER NOT GETTING ANYWHERE WITH JULIE (who introduced herself as the CS Mgr, I asked for her Boss. She put Bob S, Oper Mgr on the phone and he assured me he would take care of my issues the next day)

UPDATE: 1/24 THE MANAGER BOB WHO SAID HE WOULD HELP MADE ME AWARE THAT HE FOUND OUT ABOUT ME GIVING HIS COMPANY BAD RATINGS AND HE REFUSES TO ASSIST ME ANY LONGER; HE TOLD ME TODAY 1/24 THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE FURTHER HE COULD DO AND I HAD TO WAIT 14 DAYS TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE THEN CALL HIM BACK WITH A CLAIM NUMBER AND MAYBE THEY WILL SEE WHAT THEY (EVE) CAN DO. WHAT AN INSULT!

I was basically in tears and tried to get them to understand that I am on a limited income and was budgeting for my twin granddaughters birthday this weekend. I begged them to help and Julie and Bob both refused any more support. ALSO, JULIE LIED AND SAID Bob was her Boss. Turns out she is the TOP (rude) dog at this office.

LESSON LEARNED: if you are on a budget, just save more money and order from a more reputable company

NOTE: EVE’S IS A SMALL KNOCK OFF COMPANY OF A FOREIGN ENTITY; THEY ONLY POST ‘GOOD’ REVIEWS ON THEIR WEBSITE; SEE RECENT REVIEWS ABOUT EVES ADDICTION ON YAHOO, RESELLER RATINGS AND BIZRATE. Please DO NOT order from this company. READ ALL REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET, ESPECIALLY 2013.

I WILL FIGHT THIS TOOTH AND NAIL.

"Was so excited to buy my dream earrings, but they arrived broken. Contacted EvesAddiction and they refused to send me a shipping label to return the item. Why should I have to pay to ship back an item that arrived damaged when I already paid to have it shipped to me in the first place? I finally conceded and mailed the earrings back at my own expense. One and a half months later, I still have not received my refund and they are ignoring my emails. Quality is not worth price tag and customer service is a joke. Would never shop there again."

"my boyfriend ordered me a ring for xmas. it came late. it was the wrong ring. he sent t back and got the right ring, wrong size. he sent that back and we got one w a crack in the stone. i called and said i wanted to wait to return it until he was away so as not to hurt his feelings .i said he was going on tour in 6 months and i would like to return itthen. they said no problem and sent me a damaged mer handise email stating i could return it. i was happy. then i called to confirm at 3 months, and again at 5. still happy still all good. i sent it in at 6 months, not only would they not accept it as a return but they charged me to ship it back. it took 3 days of no one calling me back and sitting on hold for like hours for them to tell me this. i was pissed. i dont think ive ever been treated that poorly as a customer in my life. im not a picky person , and im really patient. i actually found myself wanting to raise my voice which is a rare thing for me. i will never shop there again. i would willingly discuss it with any interested customers."

"There was a small error in my order and the staff were very helpful and had it replaced immediately. THank you, the bracelet is beautiful and very nicely packaged. It arrived in short time, also."

"A wonderful transaction in every aspect! Beautiful reasonably priced jewelry, items as described, great communication regarding shipping, etc., and very fast shipping! I have already recommended this site to some friends for all their sterling needs and "gotta haves". Will be back for more! Thanks again! "

modified review This review was modified by labooteek on September 08 2010 03:30:21 PM

"I ordered a Birthday present for my sister-in-law and could not believe how fast I received it. I was
worried I wouldn't get it in time. I got the gift with-in days of ordering it. I was very pleased and will keep Eve's addiction in my favorites.
JeanenebFowle
jcqsjd@comcast.net

"Great prices. Very fast shipping! Will do business with again and will recommend to friends!"

"If you choose carefully (nothing with big stones!), you can end up with some very good-looking and extremely reasonably priced jewelry from Eve's Addiction. The service (shipping time) is excellent, the orders are always correct, and the silver jewelry is particularly worth the price. I won't travel with any other jewelry anymore! This is IT. I currently have THREE of the "mood watches," (black, white, red) and have given another three in white as gifts. I couldn't even say which is my favorite piece because I have so many favorites. A great place to shop, and an easy place to shop."

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eve's Addiction is not a merchant member
Eve's Addiction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!