• Rating 10.00/10 4 reviews

EuroBikeParts, LLC is not a merchant member
    EuroBikeParts, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • EuroBikeParts, LLC contact information

• Contact: sales@eurobikeparts.com

"Bought a Dura Ace 7900 group with online order. I was able to purchase it for $115 less than the closest online price and over $1000 less than LBS purchase price. I expected an "order verification" phone call with a hard sell attempt to upsell more cycling accessories, but it never happened. All I received was an e-mail confirmation for my order and another e-mail when it shipped.

It was a simple process to make the online order. I was able to make choices of crank/chain ring size, front derailer types, bottom bracket threads, and cassette sizes. Checkout was simple and I was able to utilize Paypal to make my purchase. My order was shipped the next day and I received it two days later; three days total from the time of purchase.

My group arrived and everything was there as advertised. Boxes had original factory seals intact and the parts were all the right ones. It was a pleasure doing business with Eurobikeparts.com and I am sure I will order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by atxfireman on July 12 2009 04:23:30 PM

"I purchased a Campagnolo Chorus gruppo from Eurobikeparts that was $100 cheaper than any other retailer with free shipping.I am very happy with the service and price,and all items were in factory packaging with an original seal. I would certainly do business with them again"

"the transaction on ebay was great. I wanted to exchange the cassette and it was no problem. The shipping was fast and everything arrive as described. I would do business again."

"Eurobikeparts is great. I had been in a crash on Sunday. Broke a rear Campy Derailleur and right Campy Ergo shifter. Ordered on Monday morning and had the parts on Tuesday afternoon. Wow, Truely professional and fast. Also he was less expensive than the local bike shop, even with the UPS Overnight shipping.
thanks for keeping me on the bike
John