• Address: HUIXINGONGYU D235,MINZHI,BAOAN,SHENZHEN,CHINA
    • Customer Support: 86-0755-29440258
    • Business Hours: 12/7
    • Fax: 86-0755-29440258

• checkmark icon COD

"NEVER, NEVER buy anything from this company. Don't be fooled by the lower prices, you won't receive your item and you won't get your money back. They don't answer their phone and don't respond to emails... EVER! Tell as many people as you can NOT to buy from this company!!!"

"November 21, 2012 I ordered an item from"Android Tablet Online Store", aka "Androidtabletbay.com". The site's FAQ explains it is operated by Euogo.com in mainland China.

The item has never been received, though Euogo.com shows it was shipped on November 21st. I paid thru PayPal. There has been no response to 3 emails, and the "Online Operator" button does not work. I must assume this site is another internet scam. BEWARE!

"On May 11th, 2012 I ordered a SCI Phone i68 4G. I was so excited to have found an iPhone knock off for only 60 Dollars. I paid right away through Paypal and I waited and waited. I got a shipping notification about 4 weeks after my order, but as of today July 12th,2012 I've never received the phone nor an answer to my several inquiries. And the bummer is, I can't revoke these Paypal charges anymore, since it has been more than 45 days. Paypal just closed the case and I have just paid $65 Dollars for nothing. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! As mentioned in other comments, they are CROOKS !"

modified review This review was modified by Jule55 on July 12 2012 11:28:27 AM

"Well, live and learn people! I wish I would have checked this site before ordering from Euogo! I have a Zenithink Tablet bought from them that won't charge. I have only had it two months. I love the tablet, but cannot get anyone to email me back, which appears to be a standard problem for Euogo.

I think I will send my Attorney General/ E-Commerce Division, a link to this site, along with my complaints and see if they can't shut down Euogo. How about that for customer service Euogo? If you want to run a business, customer service better be your TOP NUMBER ONE PRIORITY or get the hell out of it!

"Do not, under any circumstances use this company they are a bunch of crooks.
I ordered this tab but I had questions to ask about it. No one ever replied to me. (four or five emails later) I told them that I wanted to cancel the order because I did not believe that the item was in stock when I ordered it. These dudes are shop-fronting i.e selling items from stock they do not have!
Daniel Lee eventually emailed me to say the order was cancelled and he would send a refund. That was last week. They email me today to tell me they have shipped the item ! OMG!!! I'm mad as hell. I'm going to take the matter up with paypal, but in the mean time do not, ever, never go near that sight. Try gadget freaks if you live in the UK. They are brilliant. Not like this bunch of dishonest idiots!

"Please check this order, not received yet. Pl not the order has passed one month,

Order Number: 2012022200113420
Date Ordered: Wednesday 22 February, 2012

I feel that you don’t care Customer Service. I have sent several mails, But no reply.

" A EUGO apresentou os melhores preços e foi bastante ágil na postagem dos pedidos e atenciosa ao responder meus questionamentos. "

"I have been trying to reach the 24/7 customer service since I placed the order to cancel. Sending multiply day and evening emails, chat and calling on my cell...I get nothing. I do not know about the products but the customer service can use a lot of help"

"I'm very dissatisfied with Euogo. com at this date January,25,2012 they didnt' deliver anything to me. They said that the shipping company took 6 to 9 days to deliver to Puerto Rico and from the day that I put my order until today has passed 11 days. I didnt' received a simple phone call from anybody; Euogo or the shipping comp. to explain me whats going on. My next step is to comunicate with Pay-Pal to let it know whats going on with Euogo."

"I ordered a tablet from Euogo Nov.9th and canceled my order the same day. Daniel Lee said they would cancel the order and refund my $150.00 but I have yet to see a refund and now Daniel Lee will not respond to any of my E-mails. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Euogo. "

"I just need a refund. I never received my Tablet, never even received the tracking number. I am still hopeful Euogo will give me a refund. If they do, I WILL SURELY COME BACK to this site and tell other customers that this was just a mistake Euogo is a genuine company."

"Yo compre una tablet pc en Euogo y la mandaron rota y no quisieron saber nada de devoluciones o cambios. Daniel, cuando vio que no tenia solucion opto por ignorar todos mis mensajes, ahora tengo una tablet PC de pisapapeles.
Cuando las cosas no salen bien ya no quuieren saber nada del comprador.
He estado mandando mensajes a Daniel de Euogo durante 20 dias y sin respuesta.
Euogo es un fraude

I purchased a tablet pc and sent Euogo broken and would not know anything about returns or exchanges. Daniel, when he saw that no solution had chosen to ignore all my messages, now I have a tablet PC as a paperweight.
When things go wrong and not knowing anything about the buyer quuieren.
I've been sending messages to Daniel Euogo for 20 days and no response.
Euogo is a fraud

"The company euogo.com is a place where they want your money, they have really poor customer service, I feel I have lost 170 pounds on a tablet I purchased which was a 2.3 gingerbread 1.2 ghz, they gave me a different device, and also the tablet does not work because it has some body's email setup and you cant delete it or factory restore the device because the link is missing, so I have dead pad that don't work, I contacted them as soon as I got my product, they ask me to send pictures, I sent them showed them, and ask for a refund, but they are not replying to my messages, I feel ripped off and tablet which is a brick, I am so upset, that these people is not looking after there customers. I wish some one can help me"

"I ordered a 7 inch Android Tablet from Euogo a month ago, in order to demo my developpemnt on a bigger screen when visiting clients (a phone is not very convenient for demos).

Unit ordered 12th May.

Problem is, when the tablet came 3 days later, there was a malfunction in the battery subsystem and it refused to work as soon as I plugged it using the provided AC adapter. In other words, it had a bad flaw and I needed a working replacement.

I naturally immediately asked for a replacement, I sent back the non-functioning unit to Euogo and they told me the replacement would be shipped "later" without giving a date.

This time it took a month waiting to receive it, but, hey, it came at last !

Replacement unit received 18th June.

First thing I did was _not_ to use the AC adapter at all, but instead opt for the USB charging capability. USB current being perfectly standardized, there is much less possibility that there will be an assembly flaw there which will render the device unsuable. The AC adapter will stay in the box, never to be used, and the tablet will never be plugged on another power source than USB.

After a few hours, the charge was complete, and I'm delighted to say that charging this tablet over USB works with a standard mains-to-USB adapter as well as from a desktop computer USB socket, to the contrary of a lot of tablets out there which absolutely necessitate a dedicated, stronger than standard, USB adapter.

The tablet itself is the "Android 2.3 Tablet with Capacitive Touch Screen, Telechips 8803 CPU", built around an evaluation board (according to the system) and I was very nicely surprised with the overall performance, as well as the responsiveness of the screen ! My app was working as fast on that big screen as it was on my phone's small screen. That's a fine tablet, and it will be extremely useful.

I don't understand what went wrong with the first shipment, but maybe the price lower than usual is due to the fact that quality testing of the products is not very thorough. Anyway, the second one was obviously checked and specially taken care of before being shipped to me.

Overall, despite the slow response time and poor communication on the support side, I'm very satisfied with Euogo, and I will certainly purchase again from them if they happen to carry another product I need in the future.

"I order an Ipad Killer in April and the battery would not hold a charge. They told me to ship it back for an exchange, which I did and I have not seen it since. I have sent numerous emails trying to find out what's going on with the exchange and I have not receive a respond back. "

Euogo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Euogo.com is not a merchant member
Euogo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!