Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I bought 4 weeks ago Kingzkone K1 from Etotalk. The phone was shipped with DHL. AFter opening the packet the phone didnt start or response. After many times e-mail with sales i sended back. The phone is repaired. The problem was broken Motherboard. A intern problem. They say i broked and i must now pay for this $ 140 dollar. THere is no warranty by Etotalk and Kingzone. Etotalk doesnt help me with refund another phone. THey only saying that i must pay for it. Its a shame to doenst help your customer with his problem"

modified review This review was modified by fenerium on October 27 2014 05:05:05 AM

"Their one-year warranty is a scam. I bought a phone from them on 3 Apr 2014. Sent back the phone due to faulty network problem on 13 Aug 2014 with tracking number RC625448365SG. Phone was delivered to a China post office on 19 Aug 2014. But they stubbornly refused to collect the item from the China post office for over two months. In Oct 2014, they finally said they collected the phone and have sent the phone to their factory for repair. However, I told them from the start that I wanted a replacement not repair. They did not clarified with me they cannot do a replacement or refund at that time. Now I have even asked them to return the phone directly to me without repair. Again, they refused to follow my instruction. Very horrible experience which lasted over 2 months. I have since given up on hopes of getting my phone or money back. After reading similar complaints from other customers, I realized their modus operandi is the same. If you return your defective item to them, they will delay you for two months claiming that the item is not delivered to them. After that time, they will tell you they collected the item, and sent it to factory for repair. Again, another delay where they tell you they will push the factory to repair - but there is forever no final outcome on this. If you had unfortunately bought a phone from them, and your phone encounters a problem, please NEVER send back the phone to them. You will get so frustrated with them telling you the phone Is not delivered to them (despite the tracking number showing the phone is ready for pickup). And after they finally tell you they collected the phone (which is after a long time of 2 months) - they will tell you the phone is sent back to factory for repair (although I asked for a replacement). There is no one-year warranty at all. I have since bought the same phone elsewhere which made me realized two new points. First, Etotalk charges you if you want the original packaging to be shipped to you. However, there are many other sellers who ship the original packaging without extra charges. Second, I noticed the security seals on the phone battery are missing in the phone I got from Etotalk, whereas the new phone that I have has all the security seals intact. This means Etotalk has very likely sold me a REFURBISHED phone - not a brand new phone! This may be the reason why they want to charge you if you ship the item in original packaging - so that they can disguise a refurbished phone as a brand new phone. In conclusion, this is an extremely unethical company that you should never buy anything from."

modified review This review was modified by mshuz on October 29 2014 05:18:27 PM

"Bought already a LOTS of phones from them and I have to say: I WILL NEVER BUY ANYWHERE ELSE!
I also hat one problem phone with a broken WCDMA module (manufacturer failure - not etotalk!) and I did send it back from Germany to etotalk. All was no problem an I also received a working phone!

So I can not understand the single bad reviews here to be honest!

regards from germany!

modified review This review was modified by netmare on September 17 2013 02:30:24 AM

"Seems like some people dislike etotalk, but my friends and I personally love this store. I and my friends have purchased more than 8 phones from them, all are fine. I had some software problems, they helped me out by emails. Seriously they are very professional if it comes to smartphones.

Honestly, people who hate the store will have more intent to leave review here. For me, if not because I feel too unfair to etotalk.com, I will not leave rating here to support them. Hope all people give etotalk more support if you really like them. Thanks.

"Purchased a UMI X1, faulty upon delivery, faulty touch screen, WI-Fi doesn't work, Bluetooth doesn't work, screen bounces with the push of one button. Returned for repair at our shipping cost, phone was lost then found when we paid an extra "customs fee". Phone returned September 2013, still has the same issues with the touch screen, the go back button does not work at all. Etotalk will not refund the purchase price or replace the phone."

modified review This review was modified by kabrow on September 12 2013 04:29:27 AM

"I bought a Lenovo A830 from etottalk last Sunday. It arrived in UK on Friday with Google Play installed. Great phone and great service, thanks. Happy to recommend you to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by David_Silver_2013 on September 11 2013 09:24:36 AM

"I feel sorry for some of the customers below who obviously had a bad time. May be I was lucky but I ordered a phone from Etotalk and got a fantastic product. It was Rooted and Google Played as required. There was a minor delay fot the item being temporarily out of stock but the staff had communicated to me when I asked. In any case it was just a minor delay. As soon as the item was in stock the delivery via DHL was super quick. I was very happy with the item I received. I highly recommend users to use the DHL shipping option if it is not too expensive as if you chance normal EMS mail, there is a greater chance the item could get shaken and damaged during transit not to mention taking it longer to clear customs.

If you are prepared to buy what are really grey imports of reasonably good spec for the price smartphones that were made for the China market like Lenovo K900, Xiaomi M2, ZTE Z5, Vivo Xplay, Huawei D2, TCL Idol X, Zopo C2 etc. Then good luck and go ahead, have some fun and get something different to what everyone in your town is probably carrying. If thats just too much of a risk then I think its better playing safe and visit the local electrical superstore, there is a reason why a genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 is at that price at your reliable local dept store. Finally, check the specs on the transmission frequencies especially if you are a shopper from countries in the Americas as some of these phones will not work properly. Sometimes even if your country do transmit at that frequency, the carrier you are with may not.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/gsm.html then check with your carrier.

bonne chance.

"I purchased a smart phone Lenovo A660. It didn't work at all.
They did not easily accept to send back the item to fix it, replace, or send my money back. I was forced to adress to PayPal and escalate a claim . They sell rubbish. Stay away.

modified review This review was modified by geko43 on July 28 2013 04:08:08 AM

"SO BAD after sales service. If you are lucky and phone works perfectly, you wont complain. If something doesn't work forget about etotalk as they will do about you:
I bougth 3 phones to them. First two ones worked perfectly. With the third I had problems:

I bougth the phone 25th April 2013
It arrived quick as they are use to do.
The phone had blinking screen, and GPS and other stuff not working.
After several emails, they ask me to send it back to them. The package Track number says it arrived to china 12th May 2013.
I got NO MESSAGES from them in weeks. They just told they are reparing it.
Today is 21st June 2013 -almost two months after purchase- and:
I have NO PHONE and I have paid for the phone. I have also paid for the shipment back to china.

*you can see how was the phone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrRov4z-0c

I wil update with news.

modified review This review was modified by palermuke on June 21 2013 09:51:43 AM

"Etotalk are happy to take your money but don't expect any service or post-sales.
Never again, avoid.

"Ordered a Lenovo A660 which arrived in the Netherlands 5 days after ordering. Everything works fine, custom ROM is very good. Now in use for 2 months with no problems."

modified review This review was modified by Leihcim on May 22 2013 12:20:18 PM

"Phones they sell are not usable for calling
Dust comes between the screen layers and enters at the volume buttons (ThL V9)
Company with very bad service, nothing repaired after sending to China
Warranty is worth nothing
They don't respond on service emails
When sending a package for repair (costs 25 euro) also import duties for entering China must be paid, 25 dollar.

Never buy at this shop or if you want to have problems buy here

"From pick up in China to delivery in Croatia 2 working days. Really fast. Phone in perfect shape and ready to use. So far so good."

modified review This review was modified by Damir_B on February 27 2013 02:01:35 PM

"Very satisfied with my purchase it arrived in four days from China to UK, they even set my phone up for me. I ordered an UMI X1, it came in perfect shape, ready to use! "

"Try to avoid this seller. It miss any assistence after selling... They sent me a broken lenovo P770 and don't reply e-mail.. They are deceiver"

Etotalk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Etotalk is not a merchant member
Etotalk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!