Etotalk Reviews - etotalk.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 5.38/10 13 reviews

Etotalk is not a merchant member
Etotalk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Purchased a UMI X1, faulty upon delivery, faulty touch screen, WI-Fi doesn't work, Bluetooth doesn't work, screen bounces with the push of one button. Returned for repair at our shipping cost, phone was lost then found when we paid an extra "customs fee". Phone returned September 2013, still has the same issues with the touch screen, the go back button does not work at all. Etotalk will not refund the purchase price or replace the phone."

modified review This review was modified by kabrow on September 12 2013 04:29:27 AM

"I feel sorry for some of the customers below who obviously had a bad time. May be I was lucky but I ordered a phone from Etotalk and got a fantastic product. It was Rooted and Google Played as required. There was a minor delay fot the item being temporarily out of stock but the staff had communicated to me when I asked. In any case it was just a minor delay. As soon as the item was in stock the delivery via DHL was super quick. I was very happy with the item I received. I highly recommend users to use the DHL shipping option if it is not too expensive as if you chance normal EMS mail, there is a greater chance the item could get shaken and damaged during transit not to mention taking it longer to clear customs.

If you are prepared to buy what are really grey imports of reasonably good spec for the price smartphones that were made for the China market like Lenovo K900, Xiaomi M2, ZTE Z5, Vivo Xplay, Huawei D2, TCL Idol X, Zopo C2 etc. Then good luck and go ahead, have some fun and get something different to what everyone in your town is probably carrying. If thats just too much of a risk then I think its better playing safe and visit the local electrical superstore, there is a reason why a genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 is at that price at your reliable local dept store. Finally, check the specs on the transmission frequencies especially if you are a shopper from countries in the Americas as some of these phones will not work properly. Sometimes even if your country do transmit at that frequency, the carrier you are with may not.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/gsm.html then check with your carrier.

bonne chance.

"I purchased a smart phone Lenovo A660. It didn't work at all.
They did not easily accept to send back the item to fix it, replace, or send my money back. I was forced to adress to PayPal and escalate a claim . They sell rubbish. Stay away.

modified review This review was modified by geko43 on July 28 2013 04:08:08 AM

"SO BAD after sales service. If you are lucky and phone works perfectly, you wont complain. If something doesn't work forget about etotalk as they will do about you:
I bougth 3 phones to them. First two ones worked perfectly. With the third I had problems:

I bougth the phone 25th April 2013
It arrived quick as they are use to do.
The phone had blinking screen, and GPS and other stuff not working.
After several emails, they ask me to send it back to them. The package Track number says it arrived to china 12th May 2013.
I got NO MESSAGES from them in weeks. They just told they are reparing it.
Today is 21st June 2013 -almost two months after purchase- and:
I have NO PHONE and I have paid for the phone. I have also paid for the shipment back to china.

*you can see how was the phone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrRov4z-0c

I wil update with news.

modified review This review was modified by palermuke on June 21 2013 09:51:43 AM

"Etotalk are happy to take your money but don't expect any service or post-sales.
Never again, avoid.

"Ordered a Lenovo A660 which arrived in the Netherlands 5 days after ordering. Everything works fine, custom ROM is very good. Now in use for 2 months with no problems."

modified review This review was modified by Leihcim on May 22 2013 12:20:18 PM

"Phones they sell are not usable for calling
Dust comes between the screen layers and enters at the volume buttons (ThL V9)
Company with very bad service, nothing repaired after sending to China
Warranty is worth nothing
They don't respond on service emails
When sending a package for repair (costs 25 euro) also import duties for entering China must be paid, 25 dollar.

Never buy at this shop or if you want to have problems buy here

"From pick up in China to delivery in Croatia 2 working days. Really fast. Phone in perfect shape and ready to use. So far so good."

modified review This review was modified by Damir_B on February 27 2013 02:01:35 PM

"Very satisfied with my purchase it arrived in four days from China to UK, they even set my phone up for me. I ordered an UMI X1, it came in perfect shape, ready to use! "

"Try to avoid this seller. It miss any assistence after selling... They sent me a broken lenovo P770 and don't reply e-mail.. They are deceiver"

"I bought Newman N1 Phone from Etotalk and took 2weeks to receive it in Kenya by registered airmail which is fair.Staff in the customer care answered all my questions and helped thru'out the process.Some of the nice guys at customer care are Ella,Miu and King.
My order came as I had ordered and the phone works so nicely.Etotalk is a reliable Chinese seller than many who are very bad.
I would recommend Etotalk to anyone looking for a trusted Chinese phone seller.

modified review This review was modified by Njeru on November 28 2012 07:27:45 AM

"I bought a Alcatel OT-986 cpu 1.2ghz screem HD 4.5' 1280X720, CAMERA 5mpx (RECORD 1080p video MP4).about $300
all ok, I received my phone in 8 days from CHina(i live in Peru south america) shipping was very fast,
excellente

"They ship very fast, offer insurance for any damage on shipment, with lot of extra paid options (such as root, custom and multi-language roms, pre-installed apps, etc..
Their after-sales customer service is very helpful with the minor issue I had, and it was resolved in less then 24 hours (even less if you consider the time-zone difference)