Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 76 reviews

Eternity Modern is a merchant member
    Eternity Modern participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Eternity Modern contact information

• Business Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm PST
    • Fax: 1-800-461-8973

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"The dining chairs arrived today and are fantastic!

"I just received my eames leather lounger from this online furniture store that sells mostly luxury midcentury style furniture. I'm quite satisfied with the leather finish, and the price (under $1000) was very reasonable."

"Thank-you staff for shipping out the replacement cushions.

"I ordered my Eames lounger from this store a couple weeks ago, and am very happy with the quality of the chair. Cheers.

"I commend your shipping department for the time and effort taken to package my order securely to prevent shipping related damage. Too often, I've ordered large items from other stores which were delivered promptly but arrived in boxes that were practically falling apart and held together with packaging tape."

"I'm most impressed with the leather used in your eames lounge chair. It's softer to the touch than most leather sofas I have sat in."

"I just received my eames leather lounger from this company and the finish quality is top-notch. Very nice leather and wood grain. This will be my favorite chair for a long time."

"I'm very pleased with the order which came from eternity modern today, and will be ordering a couple more items next month."

"Thank-you for the the exemplary service. The chairs arrived just in time for our event and look fantastic."

"I finally received my order. Thanks."

"Thank-you for sending the replacement cushions."

"The eames lounger that I just received is impeccable. The only hiccup I had was getting the large box thru the front door. I had to unpack it outside first. Other than that I'm looking forward to adding to my midcentury collection."

"I'm giving a rating of 5 stars to my overall review. Thank-you for handling my order so promptly."

"I'm very glad I found this store. Prices and selection for midcentury items is exceptional."

"I was referred to this company by my coworker so I was a bit biased in favor of the company already. In short, I received my order within around a week and am very impressed."