Esslinger and Company Reviews - esslinger.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 6.67/10 6 reviews

Esslinger and Company is not a merchant member
Esslinger and Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a half dime pendant. Anywhere on the net they are sized the same for an American seated liberty half dime. 15.37MM x .81MM when I tried to put the pendant on my half dime it was too small and as I was screwing the piece together the top loop popped off bail not included in this transaction either. Not a happy customer aside from the order date: 2/1/2013 and rec'd date 3/1/2013. All American half dimes are the same size, they tried to tell me that's not true and no refund because the pendant has been "altered" when the loop POPPED OFF. Thanks for nuthin'. Lonnie"

"Do not buy wes-gem plastic ring guards (part# 32-024-71) from from this company. They are terrible and they do not work. Also their shipping charges are out of line for the cost and weight of this product. Save yourself time and money and just use some nylon thread. It would not even be cost effective to return this product!"

"In my opinion the BEST company to source watch parts out there. And, unbelievably fast order processing and shipping! I ordered some various parts late on a Friday afternoon and received the order Monday. I've ordered from Esslinger a few times and everything I have gotten has been EXACTLY as described, no flaws, no mistakes, perfect. Pricing is excellent too. Even with shipping costs added in there prices are the cheapest I've seen on the web for watch parts."

"Recently I placed an order with Esslinger and Company for 50 batteries of various types. I chose USPS shipping because it was the least expensive method and I wasn’t in any particular hurry for the shipment. I placed the order at approximately 4:30 in the afternoon (EDT). I received an email notification from the company 45 minutes later. Thinking it was merely an order confirmation of some sort, I was amazed to find that it was informing me the order had shipped! In 45 minutes!!! Seven different types of batteries! WOW!!! Then to top it all off, I received the package from the post office the next day! Now, this is an order I placed late in the afternoon. It took less than 24 hours from placing the order to receipt of package! Standard postage! I understand they were in a different time zone, but still, the speed in which the order was processed was unlike anything I have ever seen! I actually placed the order with Esslinger and Company because of their excellent prices but I was also very impressed with the amount of extremely useful information on their website. Their site will be the first place I go for related products and information from now on. "

"Great selection. Good prices. Ordered several watch parts for personal watch repair. Turned out that I didn't need the parts. Sent an email to cancel. Order canceled promptly. Credit card never charged."

"Recently due to a few issues with suppliers in Australia I decided to look elsewhere. My business requires sometimes frequent but small purchases, and the quality of goods I received at times was very poor. After googling I discovered Esslinger and Co: and I was impressed immediately at the range of items, how easy the site was to use, very well explained as well. I placed an order and was advised by email my order had been packed and sent, it arrived in Australia and on my doorstep in a very timely manner, very carefully packed, and the goods were exactly as described. There is a saying in our country `Buy Australian, support the locals' However as a customer who has a standard as high as one I provide, if a supplier in Australia does not live up to that: I and many others will go elsewhere. Good service for me is timely delivery, good communication from the supplier, goods as described, and follow up. Good manners in effect. Not hard at all in my book. Cheers"