• Rating 10.00/10 413 reviews

Espresso Zone is not a merchant member
    Espresso Zone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Espresso Zone contact information

• Address: 1206 Lake Ave., Ashtabula OH 44004
    • Contact: support@espressozone.com
    • Phone: 800-345-8945
    • Customer Support: 800-345-8945
    • Business Hours: M-F, 9:00AM - 4:30PM EST

"I've made many purchases from espresso zone and always received my orders quickly. There customer service department is excellent.Products are great."

"They ship fast! Great prices! Will be back!!"

"Good. Love Lavazza coffee."

"Always reasonably priced and very quick delivery."

"Great service with great prices and excellent coffee!!!"

"A great Coffee and it is fresh

"Espresso Zone provide quick/timely delivery of my order. I have not installed the part yet so I can't speak to the quality of the part yet. "

"I couldn't be happier with my shopping experience with espresso zone. From the comprehensive and helpful website to easy ordering to delivery, I was completely satisfied. And I love my new espresso makers! I love the classic design and the simplicity of its function -- I will definitely take the little 3-cup capacity maker with me on trips to use with my backpacking stove and enjoy a moment of luxury with a couple friends in the wilderness of Yosemite National Park. I first indulged in an authentic Italian espresso with this style of maker with my old roommate who is from beautiful Giulianova. I am glad to have one of my own now so that we can keep up our after dinner tradition of an Italian coffee and then some grappa if he ever comes out to visit in California. :)"

modified review This review was modified by banannerpie on November 04 2012 07:13:04 PM

"Awesome! I easily logged in my account and went to Order History, found my previous order and hit reorder! Punched in my coupon code and BOOM, easy peasy lemon squeasy! Order came within 7 business days, fantastic!!
Couldn't be any easier! Thank you for making it so easy and convenient!

"Great coffee beans at reasonable prices, and a very prompt, and courteous service!"

"my experience was just fine, the person on the phone was helpful, and i love my little STELLA stovetop espresso maker, and the goodies that came with it."

"Excellent Service, as always"

"Very satisfied, I've been ordering for my business for a long time, last order whent to the house for first time. Espresso Zone is 5 star. "

"Always a fantastic experience with Espresso Zone. They have the Lavazza products we want and they deliver quickly. We WILL continue to purchase from Espresso Zone and look no place else. "

"the order was processed accurately and delivered timely"