• eSigns.com eSigns.com Elite Status

• Address: 4 Greenspoint Plaza, 16945 Northchase Dr
    • Contact: cs@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

What is this?

"My order was easy to do and turned out perfectly! Will re-order again and again!!"

"I was able to upload a large file which was a huge plus, and the banner I ordered was made quickly and delivered on the predicted schedule, just in time for our trade show. Website seems a little outdated but is functional. "

"The quality of the mesh banners I ordered far exceeded my quality expectations. The value is great. The only difficulty I had was specifying and paying for pole pockets instead of grommets, and then the banners had grommets, anyway."

"Super fast' great product!"

"Fast shipping and easy to use website. Will use eSigns again."

"Had an issue with one of our retractable bannerstands and esigns sent us a new one immediately! Good customer service"

"After having a bad experience with BuildASign.com where they basically forgot to finish my rush order, I was in a bind trying to get a banner for a trade show. I literally started clicked on the Google search results and sending a question to each rep regarding their ability to upload massive file sizes via file sharing sites (files over 50 MB), and every one of them said they either couldn't handle large files or they didn't use file sharing sites like DropBox and I would have to email it. Who emails small 1GB files? I don't. ESigns had a rep available on a chat, and I shared the Dropbox link for my file, they grabbed it, had my banner uploaded for review in about 10 minutes, and it was ordered and delivered across country in 2 days. Trade show display was saved. I guarantee I've become a long term client for my own client projects. Very easy to work with, quick turnaround and great product! "

"Ordered the custom parking signs and was very pleased with the quality and the delivery time!"

"Received it very quick. Looked just the way I expected."

"Very happy with our signs. They were affordable and arrived in time. "

"Production was quick, but the sign was not what was sold to me. The description of the sign and what was delivered were two different things."

Rep reply posted Sep-30-2015

esigns, eSigns.com rep has responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and chatting with me on the phone. Again, thank you for understanding why we leave the velcro loose in the box and we will get a grommet kit shipped out to you.

Again, thank you for taking my call and we appreciate the feedback.

Laura Luedeke
Sr. Director, Business Development

"Unfortunately, I was underwhelmed by the tri-fold brochure folding (it was not very consistent. With that said, I reached out to eSigns and they made everything better."

"Great quality, great price, fast turn around!! Can't wait to order again!!"

"Your website was easy to use and navigate."

"This was my first purchase from eSigns, on a suggestion from a co-worker. Everything about eSigns was fantastic, from the website/upload/order process to the finished product and shipping/delivery. I felt the prices were reasonable, the shipping was super quick and the product was as I expected. I will definitely use eSigns again."

Share eSigns.com's store rating

eSigns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSigns.com is a merchant member
eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.