• Address: 4 Greenspoint Plaza, 16945 Northchase Dr
    • Contact: cs@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"This was hands-down the worst experience I have ever had ordering items.

First off, I before ordering contacted a customer service rep through 'chat'. I inquired about the banner stand we were getting ready to order, and wanted to verify that it was adjustable height. I was told that "yes, it was". Great. I went ahead and ordered the sign.

As I was getting ready to send artwork to our printer, I decided to double-check the specs and asked via chat what the the specs where. This is where I was told that "no, it was not retractable".

Fine. Not our original plan, but since we needed the stand for a tradeshow oversees, and with no time left, we'll make it work.

A day after we received the stand, I was out of the office for a funeral. My fellow co-workers were putting up the sign before packing it for travel, and discovered that the banner stand was not a complete set, it was missing a clip. Frustrating, they had to leave for Europe and the tradeshow without the banner and stand.

The following Monday, I contacted eSigns, and had the WORST customer service experience EVER. I asked to return the banner stand, because it was broken. I was ordered to take pictures. Which, the stand had already been packed packed-up, it was a hassle. So, I asked if I could talk to "management" directly, thinking that surely they are reasonable people, and if I explained the problem, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I received a phone call from Anna, Customer Service Manager, who berated me and belittled me. She told me that eSigns DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS PERIOD. I asked her where this was located on the website, so I could read it for myself, she pointed me to a web page (About Me) but while on that page, there was NOTHING about returns. She continued to BERATE me, and I at this point was super frustrated, and asked to speak to "management". She refused, saying she was the customer service manager, and that I could not speak to anyone else.

After hanging up from our conversation, Anna calls me back, and has a whole new song and dance. We'll take the item back, but you have to pay return shipping. Okay. If it was our fault, and we no longer wanted it, fine. BUT if you, eSigns, makes a mistake, then that is crappy.

I am 100% disappointed in eSigns. I can easily say this was the WORST customer service experience I have ever had, and do NOT recommend this company to anyone.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Spar19k39:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review- good or bad we want to hear from our Customers. We are a company that is focused on making sure every customer has a 5 star experience and unfortunately we missed it on this one.

We apologize that the stand arrived without the needed hardware and made the process more difficult for you to return. We are re-evaluating policies and procedures. Again, our sincerest apologies and we hope that you give us another shot to earn your business.

Should you need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 832-900-4197.

Best,
Laura Luedeke
Sr. Director, National Accounts
eSigns.com”

"I placed my first order with esigns, and I made a mistake. What an amazing relief to know that they have their 100% goof proof guarantee. They took care of my issue right away! Not to mention their amazing prices. This is my new banner company!"

"I was happy with the ordering process and the end product. I like being able to design online and seeing the proof instantly. The templates were also nice. I ended up using a template and editing to the colors I wanted. I will use eSigns. com again."

"The team at eSigns did an outstanding job of handling my order! I submitted my artwork and my banner was made within 24 hours. I received it in the Mail a week later and it looks amazing! I plan on doing all other banner orders through them! Thanks for the great service! "

"The product was less expensive than I found elsewhere, and arrived in short-order as expected.. no problems.. would use again for sure if needed, thanks, Mike"

"sign was easy to make and came out great. no hidden stupid high shipping or processing charges. Would use them again"

"Great work and very fast. I even accidentally approved a wrong proof. They accepted the wrong banner back and sent me a new one the same night so I was ready for the big day! Great company!"

"The pricing was very competitive, the order process was quick, and simple and my signs arrived on time and in good condition."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

“bzdesign:

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely value the feedback from our Customers. We consider a 4 out of 5-stars a failure. We would love to talk with you about what could have made this a totally awesome experience.

My direct number is 832-900-4197 and look forward to your call.

Best!
Laura Luedeke
eSigns”

"Just opened a business and needed a couple large square banners (which for some reason was a very hard shape to find) after some google searching I found esigns. And found the exact size needed at a great price and very fast shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2015

“vendredi1:

Thank you very much time for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are happy to hear that you were able to find the square banners you needed and we wish success as you open your new business!

eSigns.com”

"I was very satisfied with the business cards that I ordered for my small business. They were high quality and on glossy paper."

"Got the window perforated film and this stuff works great. It is easy to put on and looks great. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put advertisements on their windows."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-29-2014

“jjyakopec:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear the perforated window film has worked out well for you. We would love to see a picture of your end result. Feel free to post a pic on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/esigns?v=wall or email us at cs@esigns.com.

Again, thank you and hope you have a Happy New Year!!

-eSigns”

"I was very pleased with the finished product! The shipped product looked even better than what I had expected to arrive! I will use esigns on all my future banners!"

"The quality of the signs are great. "

"Amazing! Great product and a fabulous price. Item came exactly as I wanted and unbelievably fast. I'm so very pleased with this order and would highly recommend eSigns.com. I priced the same product locally and it was 4 times the price and couldn't be delivered as quickly! Great advertising banner of very high quality! Love it!"

"Fast service we love the quality of the cards!"

eSigns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSigns.com is a merchant member
eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.