• eSigns.com eSigns.com Elite Status
    • Address: 4 Greenspoint Plaza, 16945 Northchase Dr
    • Contact: cs@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

What is this?

2015-07-25

"We bought the double sided sign and stand for a convention and it was perfect. The colors are bright. The sign is easy to put together. The carrying case is well designed. The best part was the price beat out all competitors. We definitely will be using them again!"

2015-07-25

"My business cards look beautiful and have a nice high-quality feel to them. "

2015-07-23

"Sign was delivered quickly and exactly as pictured. Great experience and we will definitely use again!!!"

2015-07-22

"Great! Received it within 2 days of fixing my issues with my images with free shipping! Good quality too!"

2015-07-22

"This was super easy to set up and order and had prompt delivery. Thanks for making my job even easier! "

2015-07-22

"I'm very pleased with my banner stand and customer service was excellent assisting with an error that I made."

2015-07-21

"Great Service! High Quality!"

2015-07-21

"The sign looks AWESOME in our front window! The website was really easy to use, and the sign was shipped/received exactly on schedule. Thanks again, and we will DEF use you guys for our next order :)"

2015-07-21

"eSigns was great for designing a personal sign for my staff parking lot. The sign was delivered quickly and is exactly as ordered. I love the quick service and the quality."

2015-07-20

"eSigns.com was easy to use, reasonably priced, and fast! The signs were high quality and I would recommend them."

2015-07-20

"We recently purchased 2 colorplast sign panels and they turned out great! Customer service was very helpful when I had questions about the design and the order showed up very quickly. The price was the lowest we found after shopping around."

2015-07-16

"The print quality was great and the product was shipped out in a timely manner. "

2015-07-16

"Very unhappy with the shipping process and quality of the retractable banner stands I received. The spring in their Economy Banner signs seem to have a habit of breaking anytime they're shipped, whether by eSigns themselves or to a tradeshow by me. I was also shipped the wrong pole for this order. While they are quick to replace things if it falls within their 30-day warranty window, on day 31, you're out of luck. Terrible product if you travel."

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

esigns, eSigns.com rep has responded

“delphina2k:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value the feedback whether it be positive or something that we need to improve on. We will gladly work with our customers on a case by case basis on any product that we have that arrives damaged outside of our 30-day warranty window.

With regards to your order specifically - our records show that you place this order back in 3/18/15 and you contacted our office 7/16/15 letting us know that it arrived broken. We apologize for any inconvenience and our team will issue a $30 credit towards a future order.

Should you have any questions or wish to contact me direct, my direct number is 832-900-4197.

Best!
Laura Luedeke
eSigns.com”

2015-07-15

"eSigns.com made the process of creating, uploading, and printing our huge banner stress-free and easy. They take the anxiety out of ordering the wrong measurements or uploading the wrong files. Plus, their online chat customer service is top notch!

The only thing we had some trouble with was redeeming the referral coupon code we had. The code we received didn't seem to work (you may want to check on the referral codes and ensure they are up-to-date). We spoke to the customer service rep and she pushed the discount through (which is the most important part) but part of the promo said we would receive Starbucks gift cards with the order but we didn't get those.

Thanks - overall, you guys are great! "

2015-07-15

"Working with eSigns.com was great. I used the site to build a custom sign, using my color preferences and company logo. The program was very easy to use. The cost of the sign was extremely fair, and the sign shipped within the estimated range, with a tracking number being available 24 hours after placing the order.

The sign quality is top notch. It came out so great. I will definitely use eSigns.com in the future. "

Share eSigns.com's store rating

eSigns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSigns.com is a merchant member
eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.