• eSigns.com eSigns.com Elite Status

• Address: 4 Greenspoint Plaza, 16945 Northchase Dr
    • Contact: cs@esigns.com
    • Phone: 800-494-5850
    • Customer Support: 800-494-5850
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat, Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 248-479-0513

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

What is this?

"Excellent quality - arrived on time. Much less expensive than other options I looked into so I was initially skeptical whether they would deliver quality-wise but I would not hesitate to use them in the future. The quality is good, the prices are fair, and they really seem to care whether their customers are satisfied!"

"I ordered 3 retractable economy banners, 2 of them arrived defected. One had holes in the canvas of the banner and dents in the base and top. The other one did not pull out, the banner was stuck. Esigns had to re-send multiple banners. The quality was flimsy and the product will most likely break within the first year. When I asked for a refund they denied my request (they said they do not do refunds) and only one employee was helpful and apologetic while the others didn't seem to care about the issue. It was a huge inconvenience to have to constantly re-order the product and have them arrive defected."

"Customer service was excellent at resolving my issue with a broken stand. Very pleased and will definitely use again. "

"the signs were perfect and exactly what we ordered and we were impressed with the quality of the sign themselves. Unfortunately 2 of our 4 were missing the hardware but we were able to improvise. Would definitely order again. Can't believe how quickly they shipped!"

"I ordered 14 banners for HS Cheerleaders to hang on fb stadium fence. Ordered Tuesday morning and banners were on my porch Wednesday afternoon. Quality was fantastic and price unbelievable. Ordering was so easy! I would not hesitate to order again and have told all my friends "

"This was my first time ordering from esigns.com. I ran into some design issues and they walked me through the entire process to make sure I got the best product possible! I ordered a banner for a client's church function and he was extrememly pleased with what he received. "

"Great signs and reasonable price. Thank you. "

"We were celebrating 3 occasions and I thought a banner would say it all. My order came pronto and I proudly stood back as our guests exclaimed, "Oh Cool" and "Super Sign" as they read the great banner depicting an outline of the US and announcing "Happy Trails" to my family members. The map pinpointed their destinations for moving, starting new jobs and retiring. My choice of font and size of clip art was right on - colors were bright and since it was hung outside - it braved the elements."

"Another great product from a terrific team."

"I needed a sign in a pinch. I used the design tool and built out what I needed and it was delivered quickly and inexpensively. I will definitely use in the future."

"Ordered 5 yawn signs. Very good quality print and materials. I thought the price was too good to be true but this place has made me very happy. Will order again soon! "

"From being referred by a raving fan to finding a sweet surprise with my product when it quickly arrived, I have been wowed. ESigns.com nailed it at every step!"

"You did fine work. Took my art and made a great magnet sign. Product was also made from very good material. small complaint was that maybe you could send the product in a flat mailer labled "do not bend". It took 24 hrs to get my signs flat without creases. "

"eSigns is awesome. I am a graphic designer that does custom event celebration signs, and my clients are always happy! I love the discount codes and special messages from the "Baron" ;) Great company, great people. One time I had a minor issue with shipping damage and they insisted on giving me a credit! Great folks."

"Absolutely love my banner! I cannot wait for my husband to see it when he gets back from deployment. Very easy to set up and shipping was so fast."

Share eSigns.com's store rating

eSigns.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSigns.com is a merchant member
eSigns.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.