• Ermitage Jewele Ermitage Jewelers Elite Status

• Phone: 404-812-3435
    • Customer Support: 404-812-3435
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

2015-07-18

"I have to give Ermitage Jewelers 5 stars. I was selling my Rolex. I was nervous sending my watch to a company that I had never heard of nor had had any dealings with. I did my due diligence and decided that the company appeared reputable. I called and described what I was looking to sell and they gave me a ballpark figure of what they would offer for it. They provided the Fed Ex label and, of course, I tracked the package. I called about an hour after I'd gotten the delivery notification. The salesperson I spoke to acknowledged that the package had arrived and that someone would call me within 4 hours to discuss their offer. They called at approx 3 hours with an offer. It was a price that was within the same ballpark as was previously discussed, so I sold it. The payment was mailed out the same day and I received the check within 3 days. I highly recommend Ermitage if your wanting to sell your Rolex. "

2015-07-14

"ALL THE QUESTIONS I WANTED TO ASK , I WAS ABLE TO GET QUICK & ACCURATE ANSWERS, AND THEY HAD THE ITEM DELIVERED ON THE EXACT DAY I WNATED... I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ERMITAGE AND I WOULD CERTAINLY NO THINK TWICE ABOUT DEALING WITH THEM AGAIN. "

2015-07-13

"Great Service. Liz is terrific. Product was exactly as described. Definitely would buy from them again. Thank you"

2015-06-29

"Excellent service and a beautiful watch.Veronika was excellent help and did everything possible to make on line buying easy and less stressful. Thank you. Irv stein"

2015-06-11

"Watch seems to work well but interested to know when it was last lubricated as stem hard to wind. Also advertised as having a Safire crystal, feels like acrylic! Band is terribly stretched out. So please let me know about the lube and crystal!"

2015-06-09

"I bought a beautiful mid size used Rolex from this store. I was a bit nervous about buying from someone online even if it was a Jewerly store. I called And explained what I saw on there used Rolex for sell, and they had one I really wanted, from the very beginning I was treated with excellent customer service. My questions were all answered.
I bought the watch, still nervous, but felt this was a excellent store, and had great customer service. They even took a link out for me at no charge and sent it along with watch, box, and a replacement amount. Came with a year warranty.
Received it in a few days an when I opened box was just amazed, the watch looked new. I was very happy.
I took the watch in last week to my jeweler that has 30 years in watches and he showed me all inside and explained this was the real deal. I would have bought from him but all he had was very expensive new watches, he said he once in a while got in used Rolex , but was on trade in.
He appraised it for me and was way more than I paid for it.
All I can say is this company is tops and sells Authenic Rolexes that have been cleaned, come with all Rolex parts.
My jeweler said I got an excellent deal and he was sorry he didn't have any used ones to sell at that time.
I appreciate all the help from the time I called and asked questions, until now. I would buy from this dealer again.
I want to thank my sells lady for being so patient and explained everything to me. This was a great experience and again thanks. Love my watch."

2015-05-27

"Love my new Rolex!! Liz was very helpful with my questions & shipping was very prompt. I will buy from them again. Jill keeling "

2015-05-20

"IT ARRIVED IN TIME! AND WELL PACKED ! VERY SATISFIED! THANK YOU!"

2015-05-18

"Product was in excellent condition, timely shipping upon order. "

2015-05-15

"Great experience! The Rolex that I purchased from Ermitage was everything they said it was and more! Couldn't be happier, I highly recommend them."

2015-05-07

"The service was quick, efficient and friendly. I am very pleased with my purchase and will buy from Ermitage again."

2015-05-05

"Liz and Veronica were incredibly warm and welcoming to me, and very knowledgable in responding to my many , many questions. Truly a class act!"

2015-05-05

"Responsive to my questions and very prompt delivery"

2015-05-01

"I had a very smooth and easy transaction with Ermitage Jewelers. I love the one year warranty plus they shipped my watch almost immediately after purchase. Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!"

2015-04-28

"The people and this company were very professional, fair, and prompt with payment when they purchased my Rolex from me. When I go to buy a different luxury watch I will look to this company first. "

Share Ermitage Jewelers's store rating

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.