• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I recently purchased the used Datejust Rolex with Ermitage Jewelers, I am very happy with service they have , and quickly send my rolex to me by overnight.
Thank you and strongly recommend to all.
Jackie tran

"Ordered a Rolex watch for my husband for our 30th anniversary and it was delivered 2 days later. No problems so far. Thanks

"The watch is very nice and delivered promptly . Will likely but from Ermitage again ."

"We sold our rolex to to Ermitage. We inquired with 3 or 4 other jewelers, but they were a little greedy and were not going to fairly compensate us. If you want the best offer on your quality jewelry, save time and only deal with Ermitage Jewelers. They offered us $400 more than the next best offer. Their offer was somewhere in the middle of the reasonable range they gave us, so we accepted it. They keep their word."

"I was very happy with the service and the product. Thank you!"

"Great staff. Very professional. Bravo! Five stars!"

"I'm extremely satisfied with Ermitage, as they fulfilled order promptly. The watch was/is beautiful and it was just as it was described. "

"The website was very informative and the pictures were well done. the sales people who called me back were very nice and protective of my online payment security. "

"courteous, helpful, knowlegable, efficient"

"Watch delivered quickly and product was accurately presented. Very nice"

"I would like to share with you about my feeling. as a first time,i did ordered this watch online,i just had little nervous because i paid for very big bucks with a watch i like,but i do not mind until i openned the package i am so happy a watch look so awsome and worth it and pretty good price too. I will looking some thing esle Sooner or latter or strongly recomment my family or friend to get stuff from you .thankyou so much."

Having purchased this time piece, I now carry it with me wherever I go. I have found that anyone owning said time piece need never worry as should he ever be in a jam, flashing it before another's eyes shall result in that person's treating him as its master and worthy of whatever said owner of said time piece does so desire.
Thanks!!!

"Excellent Service.
Watch was ALMOST exactly as advertised: the self-winding mechanism did not work and needs cleaning & minor service.

"Very knowledgeable and professional. Answered all of my questions and made solid suggestions. The watch was extremely nice and well worth the value. I highly recommend Ermitage!"

"After countless hours of researching Jewelers to purchase a pre-owned Rolex, I went with Ermitage Jewelers for a couple of reasons:
1) Their rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the fact that they are a member of the BBB
2) The professional and courteous way my initial phone call was handled by the owner and his staff. The level of customer service was no less than exceptional. They all took the time to answer my questions and offer suggestions.

I traded in a Panerai Luminor base and was extremely pleased with the allowance toward the Submariner.

I will definitely make other purchases from Ermitage, and will also use them to service my other watches. They are by far, the best to work with when interested in a pre-owned luxury watch. Kudos to Peter and his staff.

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.