• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Customer Support: 404-812-3435
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"The whole purchase was smooth and hassle free. I would want the return/exchange policy to be more liberal but that is but a minor gripe. The watch that I purchased was as described on the site. Overall very pleased."

"I am 100% satisfied with the purchase and your company. The watch is beautiful and will be treasured for years to come. In addition the service was exceptionally great.

Regards
Paul Gray

"Good quick service would buy from again"

"I was looking for a vintage Rolex on line & discovered Ermitage. Upon finding the watch I wanted, I was helped by Liz with my purchase, who was very knowledgable and helpful! Upon receiving the watch, it was inspected by my jeweler. I was very satisfied to learn that it was not only in excellent condition, but had been recently cleaned & serviced! I would highly recommend Ermitage, and would not hesitate to do business with them again!"

"very friendly and quick delivery. "

"I want to say a big THANK YOU and go on record about the exemplary service from Ermitage Jewelers in Atlanta. I was shopping on-line for a Rolex Watch for my wife for Christmas. After doing a lot of research, I called Ermitage and spoke with Liz. She indicated the watch was still in stock, so I wired the money and received the watch the very next day! It was everything promised and more! Upon examining the watch, I realized the bracelet might be a bit small, so I called again and this time spoke with Veronika about getting a couple of links to enlarge the bracelet. Two links were sent out two-day FedEx, which I received at no charge! I highly recommend Ermitage Jewelers, as their customer service and attention to detail to a first-time customer far and away exceed that of many companies, not just jewelers, I have dealt with. Tom Walters Myrtle Beach, SC"

"I called several times with questions and they were always very friendly and helpful."

"I was very pleased with my purchase and the speed at which we received the item. The watch was even better when it arrived than I had anticipated. In addition, they were responsive to emails, even those sent on the weekend."

"The order arrived quickly and in great condition. The item was a used watch but it looked just like new. Very happy with purchase and hope to buy from again."

"Excellent, timely and knowledgeable service "

"Great price relative to the whole. Received watch as stated, in like new condition. Very fast shipping. Thanks Wayne"

"I was really scared about buying a used watch on line. But the watch was everything they promised and in mint condition. I would buy from them again. "

"Great service and a great price for an excellent watch. I could not be happier with my choice of companies and product.
Thanks again, I will be doing more business with you in the future.

"This was a seamless transaction. My questions were answered quickly and the product arrived in excellent condition, exactly as was portrayed on the website. I had the Rolex authenticated by my local Rolex dealer who was very impressed with the quality of this beautiful timepiece. I can't say enough how great it is to work with Ermitage Jewelers and I will certainly buy from them again in the future. "

"I went looking for a Rolex watch for my wife. After many hours, looking locally and online, it was easy for me Ermitage Jewelers offered me the best, including selection, price and I had read the rave reviews. I was not disappointed. After I decided my choice, I called and had Veronika on the phone, pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable. From there, a few emails on Thursday and this am (Monday) the Rolex arrived, safe and even more impressive when i seen it! I am sure this going to be well received. I highly recommend Ermitage for your jewelry needs. Top notch!"

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.