• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"My purchase was never completed. Ermitage Jewelers evidently will not process an order until it contacts the credit card company. Once this is done a fraud investigation is instigated by the card company due to having been contacted by a third party demanding information. Ermitage contacted me wanting me to re-verify my information and to have a conference call with my card company. I have bought thousands of dollars of merchandise from all types of venders but this is a first time running into such a backward run company such as this. Luckily, I found the same merchandise (at a lower price) from another merchant and had it delivered in a short time with no problems.

"Each time I do business with Ermitage Jewelers is a joy and a pleasure. Everything is top-notch from service to product. Highly recommend them for any jewelry need! Thank you!"

"The watch is outwardly in good shape, but after full winding, runs only about 13 hours. I am sending it to Rolex for an expensive overhaul. Tom Roess"

"Great service. The company called me to make sure I knows exactly what I was purchasing. Every aspect was secure, reliable and friendly. "

"I recently purchased the used Datejust Rolex with Ermitage Jewelers, I am very happy with service they have , and quickly send my rolex to me by overnight.
Thank you and strongly recommend to all.
Jackie tran

"Ordered a Rolex watch for my husband for our 30th anniversary and it was delivered 2 days later. No problems so far. Thanks

"The watch is very nice and delivered promptly . Will likely but from Ermitage again ."

"We sold our rolex to to Ermitage. We inquired with 3 or 4 other jewelers, but they were a little greedy and were not going to fairly compensate us. If you want the best offer on your quality jewelry, save time and only deal with Ermitage Jewelers. They offered us $400 more than the next best offer. Their offer was somewhere in the middle of the reasonable range they gave us, so we accepted it. They keep their word."

"I was very happy with the service and the product. Thank you!"

"Great staff. Very professional. Bravo! Five stars!"

"I'm extremely satisfied with Ermitage, as they fulfilled order promptly. The watch was/is beautiful and it was just as it was described. "

"The website was very informative and the pictures were well done. the sales people who called me back were very nice and protective of my online payment security. "

"courteous, helpful, knowlegable, efficient"

"Watch delivered quickly and product was accurately presented. Very nice"

"I would like to share with you about my feeling. as a first time,i did ordered this watch online,i just had little nervous because i paid for very big bucks with a watch i like,but i do not mind until i openned the package i am so happy a watch look so awsome and worth it and pretty good price too. I will looking some thing esle Sooner or latter or strongly recomment my family or friend to get stuff from you .thankyou so much."

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.