• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Customer Support: 404-812-3435
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"Exceptional transaction from ordering, follow up and delivery."

"Great product at a very competitive price. "

"product delivered on time-was as beautiful as the picture in every way!!!"

"I thought it was easy, view online, complete payment and process

2 day shipping is great

Very happy with watch and price

"It was a pleasure working with Liz and Veronika at Ermitage Jewelers. They were both knowledgeable and sensitive to what I was looking for.

I admit that I was a bit skeptical about making a large purchase on line. The customer reviews and BBB were definitely helpful. But it was working directly with Liz and Veronika that gave me peace of mind and confidence in my purchase. I couldn't be more pleased with my new Rolex watch!

"I was hesitant at first to make such a large ticket purchase via the internet but after speaking with Veronika at Ermitage my mind was quickly put at ease. My questions and overall transaction were handled with the utmost professionalism. The knowledge of the staff was great and the product was just as described. Follow up questions were handled just as the original purchase. I would DEFINITELY recommend Ermitage to anyone looking for a great quality product with great customer care. "

"Fast shipping and a phone call to follow up - thanks"

"The only thing I can say - is we will definitely purchase or upgrade our watches with Ermitage - We went in to upgrade my wifes rolex - and when we were done we upgraded mine as well - genuine people - let us take our time - no pressure - it was the best buying experience I even had - "

"Received my watch on time as promised. Love the watch. I would do business with Ermitage again."

"Excellent experience. Thanks for your great help"

"My watch came quickly. The battery was dead, but that was not a problem. The watchsmith replaced the battery and set it. Beautiful watch. Many comments."

"My purchase was never completed. Ermitage Jewelers evidently will not process an order until it contacts the credit card company. Once this is done a fraud investigation is instigated by the card company due to having been contacted by a third party demanding information. Ermitage contacted me wanting me to re-verify my information and to have a conference call with my card company. I have bought thousands of dollars of merchandise from all types of venders but this is a first time running into such a backward run company such as this. Luckily, I found the same merchandise (at a lower price) from another merchant and had it delivered in a short time with no problems.

"Each time I do business with Ermitage Jewelers is a joy and a pleasure. Everything is top-notch from service to product. Highly recommend them for any jewelry need! Thank you!"

"The watch is outwardly in good shape, but after full winding, runs only about 13 hours. I am sending it to Rolex for an expensive overhaul. Tom Roess"

"Great service. The company called me to make sure I knows exactly what I was purchasing. Every aspect was secure, reliable and friendly. "

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.