• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Fast shipping and a phone call to follow up - thanks"

"The only thing I can say - is we will definitely purchase or upgrade our watches with Ermitage - We went in to upgrade my wifes rolex - and when we were done we upgraded mine as well - genuine people - let us take our time - no pressure - it was the best buying experience I even had - "

"Received my watch on time as promised. Love the watch. I would do business with Ermitage again."

"Excellent experience. Thanks for your great help"

"My watch came quickly. The battery was dead, but that was not a problem. The watchsmith replaced the battery and set it. Beautiful watch. Many comments."

"My purchase was never completed. Ermitage Jewelers evidently will not process an order until it contacts the credit card company. Once this is done a fraud investigation is instigated by the card company due to having been contacted by a third party demanding information. Ermitage contacted me wanting me to re-verify my information and to have a conference call with my card company. I have bought thousands of dollars of merchandise from all types of venders but this is a first time running into such a backward run company such as this. Luckily, I found the same merchandise (at a lower price) from another merchant and had it delivered in a short time with no problems.

"Each time I do business with Ermitage Jewelers is a joy and a pleasure. Everything is top-notch from service to product. Highly recommend them for any jewelry need! Thank you!"

"The watch is outwardly in good shape, but after full winding, runs only about 13 hours. I am sending it to Rolex for an expensive overhaul. Tom Roess"

"Great service. The company called me to make sure I knows exactly what I was purchasing. Every aspect was secure, reliable and friendly. "

"I recently purchased the used Datejust Rolex with Ermitage Jewelers, I am very happy with service they have , and quickly send my rolex to me by overnight.
Thank you and strongly recommend to all.
Jackie tran

"Ordered a Rolex watch for my husband for our 30th anniversary and it was delivered 2 days later. No problems so far. Thanks

"The watch is very nice and delivered promptly . Will likely but from Ermitage again ."

"We sold our rolex to to Ermitage. We inquired with 3 or 4 other jewelers, but they were a little greedy and were not going to fairly compensate us. If you want the best offer on your quality jewelry, save time and only deal with Ermitage Jewelers. They offered us $400 more than the next best offer. Their offer was somewhere in the middle of the reasonable range they gave us, so we accepted it. They keep their word."

"I was very happy with the service and the product. Thank you!"

"Great staff. Very professional. Bravo! Five stars!"

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.