• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Customer Support: 404-812-3435
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I called several times with questions and they were always very friendly and helpful."

"I was very pleased with my purchase and the speed at which we received the item. The watch was even better when it arrived than I had anticipated. In addition, they were responsive to emails, even those sent on the weekend."

"The order arrived quickly and in great condition. The item was a used watch but it looked just like new. Very happy with purchase and hope to buy from again."

"Excellent, timely and knowledgeable service "

"Great price relative to the whole. Received watch as stated, in like new condition. Very fast shipping. Thanks Wayne"

"I was really scared about buying a used watch on line. But the watch was everything they promised and in mint condition. I would buy from them again. "

"Great service and a great price for an excellent watch. I could not be happier with my choice of companies and product.
Thanks again, I will be doing more business with you in the future.

"This was a seamless transaction. My questions were answered quickly and the product arrived in excellent condition, exactly as was portrayed on the website. I had the Rolex authenticated by my local Rolex dealer who was very impressed with the quality of this beautiful timepiece. I can't say enough how great it is to work with Ermitage Jewelers and I will certainly buy from them again in the future. "

"I went looking for a Rolex watch for my wife. After many hours, looking locally and online, it was easy for me Ermitage Jewelers offered me the best, including selection, price and I had read the rave reviews. I was not disappointed. After I decided my choice, I called and had Veronika on the phone, pleasant, helpful and very knowledgeable. From there, a few emails on Thursday and this am (Monday) the Rolex arrived, safe and even more impressive when i seen it! I am sure this going to be well received. I highly recommend Ermitage for your jewelry needs. Top notch!"

"I was EXTREMELY pleased with the experience of selling my used Rolex watches to Ermitage Jewelers. It was very easy and I received a fair price for my watches. I highly recommend Ermitage and will use them in the future for selling or buying Rolex watches!"

"Knowledgeable and courteous sales people. Knew all the answers to the questions I asked. Extremely helpful and accommodating regarding the purchase and 2nd day shipment. I would definitely use this company again. I LOVE THE WATCH!!! "

"Exceptional transaction from ordering, follow up and delivery."

"Great product at a very competitive price. "

"product delivered on time-was as beautiful as the picture in every way!!!"

"I thought it was easy, view online, complete payment and process

2 day shipping is great

Very happy with watch and price

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.