Ermitage Jewelers Reviews - ermitagejewelers.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.52/10 66 reviews

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"The watches just arrived next day as you said. They are gorgeous. Every bit and more as I would have hoped. The GMT fits me perfect and it is Mint! I can't wait to give the Datejust also Mint to my wife on the 18th. I will tell her that it was pre owned but it looks like new. I will give the GMT to me on the 18th as well...a gift from her that she doesn't even know about.
Thanks for your guidance. Ermitage was a great find after hunting on the internet for weeks.
No one should purchase a pre owned Rolex without checking with Ermitage first, the service, delivery and quality of the watches is first class. 5 stars to Ermitage!

"They were so wonderful to work with and did an excellent repair and cleaning on my Rolex watch. It has been losing time for almost the entire 15 years I have had it - even with a repair and cleaning - but since I picked it up it has kept perfect time! It is beautiful and good as new!"

"Very happy with the experience! Great watch, fair price, and polite professional service. "

"easy to deal with,did what they said they would do...watch is great so far !"

"I’m very pleased.
Bought a preowned JLC MC Memovox. The watch was definitely “mint”, I couldn't be happier.

I’ll have no problem recommending you to my friends.

Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience.

"I purchased a Rolex Submariner from Ermitage Jewelers. My entire experience was great. Veronika and Peter were both very helpful and very responsive to any questions I had. I will do business with Ermitage Jewelers again and highly recommend them."

"Really great people to deal with.

They were fair in there price and honest in there dealing with me.

I would buy or sell a watch from them any time!

Mike Dillon

"Great personalized service and knowledgeable staff. Easy to work with."

Rating 4/102/5

"Its been a week since the purchase with promise of free overnight shipping. No contact other than the charge receipt and no delivery of the purchased item. Pretty lame customer service."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great experience, however, after having the watch looked at by a certified rolex dealer they advised me that the bracelet was very worn out and will need to be replaced soon so that was a little disappointed. "

"I bought a Rolex submariner 16613 model , blue dial 2003. The watch is beautiful and keeps perfect time. The customer service was incredible and the price was very reasonable. I would buy again from this store."

"Very satisfied with everything, delivery time, and help with AMEX"

"I had a great pleasure to purchase my first luxury watch, a GIRARD-PERREGAUX VINTAGE 1945, through Ermitage Jewlers services.
Everything went smoothly and communication was very responsive with Peter. I searched for more than a month to get this great deal: This is as good as money can buy. I would definitly do business again with Ermitage jewlers. Thanks again for this great opportunity. W.K.DIEL

"I purchased a Rolex GMT Master II from Ermitage. My entire experience with Ermitage was great. The watch I received was exactly as described. I worked with Liz and she was tremendous. When the watch arrived the bezel needed a new spring. I brought the watch to a local jeweler and had it replaced, Ermitage paid for the replacement. After having the watch for 2 months I decided I needed an extra link for the bracelet. Liz sent me the extra link within 2 days no charge.
I highly recommend purchasing a watch from Ermitage.

"quick service, nice watch."