• Ermitage Jewele Ermitage Jewelers Elite Status

• Customer Support: 404-812-3435
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"IT ARRIVED IN TIME! AND WELL PACKED ! VERY SATISFIED! THANK YOU!"

"Product was in excellent condition, timely shipping upon order. "

"Great experience! The Rolex that I purchased from Ermitage was everything they said it was and more! Couldn't be happier, I highly recommend them."

"The service was quick, efficient and friendly. I am very pleased with my purchase and will buy from Ermitage again."

"Liz and Veronica were incredibly warm and welcoming to me, and very knowledgable in responding to my many , many questions. Truly a class act!"

"Responsive to my questions and very prompt delivery"

"I had a very smooth and easy transaction with Ermitage Jewelers. I love the one year warranty plus they shipped my watch almost immediately after purchase. Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!"

"The people and this company were very professional, fair, and prompt with payment when they purchased my Rolex from me. When I go to buy a different luxury watch I will look to this company first. "

"The Rolex watch we purchased came exactly as advertised. Veronika was extremely helpful answering all all questions and the transaction was seamless. "

"My purchase was handle in the most professional manner.
I will purchase again for this jeweler.

"Wanted to let you all know that I am very please with my Rolex and was a pleasure to work with your company.

The watch was in perfect condition as described and delivery was flawless.

I will highly recommend you to all my friends.

"This is the 2nd watch that I have purchased from Ermitage and I couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service and great watches!!!"

"It was an excellent experience!!"

"Great service, product was delivered promptly and as advertised. I highly recommend this company "

"Ermitage Jewelry is a very trustful company. I sold my watch, they was perfect. "

Share Ermitage Jewelers's store rating

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.