• Address: 1442 Dresden Drive Northeast, #255
    • Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Great staff. Very professional. Bravo! Five stars!"

"I'm extremely satisfied with Ermitage, as they fulfilled order promptly. The watch was/is beautiful and it was just as it was described. "

"The website was very informative and the pictures were well done. the sales people who called me back were very nice and protective of my online payment security. "

"courteous, helpful, knowlegable, efficient"

"Watch delivered quickly and product was accurately presented. Very nice"

"I would like to share with you about my feeling. as a first time,i did ordered this watch online,i just had little nervous because i paid for very big bucks with a watch i like,but i do not mind until i openned the package i am so happy a watch look so awsome and worth it and pretty good price too. I will looking some thing esle Sooner or latter or strongly recomment my family or friend to get stuff from you .thankyou so much."

Having purchased this time piece, I now carry it with me wherever I go. I have found that anyone owning said time piece need never worry as should he ever be in a jam, flashing it before another's eyes shall result in that person's treating him as its master and worthy of whatever said owner of said time piece does so desire.
Thanks!!!

"Excellent Service.
Watch was ALMOST exactly as advertised: the self-winding mechanism did not work and needs cleaning & minor service.

"Very knowledgeable and professional. Answered all of my questions and made solid suggestions. The watch was extremely nice and well worth the value. I highly recommend Ermitage!"

"After countless hours of researching Jewelers to purchase a pre-owned Rolex, I went with Ermitage Jewelers for a couple of reasons:
1) Their rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the fact that they are a member of the BBB
2) The professional and courteous way my initial phone call was handled by the owner and his staff. The level of customer service was no less than exceptional. They all took the time to answer my questions and offer suggestions.

I traded in a Panerai Luminor base and was extremely pleased with the allowance toward the Submariner.

I will definitely make other purchases from Ermitage, and will also use them to service my other watches. They are by far, the best to work with when interested in a pre-owned luxury watch. Kudos to Peter and his staff.

"The watches just arrived next day as you said. They are gorgeous. Every bit and more as I would have hoped. The GMT fits me perfect and it is Mint! I can't wait to give the Datejust also Mint to my wife on the 18th. I will tell her that it was pre owned but it looks like new. I will give the GMT to me on the 18th as well...a gift from her that she doesn't even know about.
Thanks for your guidance. Ermitage was a great find after hunting on the internet for weeks.
No one should purchase a pre owned Rolex without checking with Ermitage first, the service, delivery and quality of the watches is first class. 5 stars to Ermitage!

"They were so wonderful to work with and did an excellent repair and cleaning on my Rolex watch. It has been losing time for almost the entire 15 years I have had it - even with a repair and cleaning - but since I picked it up it has kept perfect time! It is beautiful and good as new!"

"Very happy with the experience! Great watch, fair price, and polite professional service. "

"easy to deal with,did what they said they would do...watch is great so far !"

"I’m very pleased.
Bought a preowned JLC MC Memovox. The watch was definitely “mint”, I couldn't be happier.

I’ll have no problem recommending you to my friends.

Thank you for a pleasant shopping experience.

Ermitage Jewelers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ermitage Jewelers is a merchant member
Ermitage Jewelers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.