Stores > Erisin
  • Erisin

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Erisin by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Erisin products and caused $1000

"In may16th 2016 I bought es6903 & es2246 from Erisin.
6903 is made specially for Toyota cars but I couldn't install it on my car, it didn't work and caused damage to my car wiring.
I bought that unit for $123 and then I paid dealer to fix the car for $400.
2246 is made for BMW 325i, I could install it successfully but it stopped working after couple of weeks. it didn't load the OS any more. so I paid $325 for nothing!
I sent a request to seller to fix the problem and after couple of months playing they accepted that I return the units.
I spent $200 to send the package from USA to china by post service. My package was in the customs for 8 months and I sent so many emails to seller to pick up the package from customs but they never did it.
finally I contact to china customs to request them for sending the package to seller address and I will pay for all costs but the customs officer told me that, seller is not interested to receive this package!!!
I had been forced to contact to US post service to do something about that package and they told me the only way we have is the return the package to my address.
And it's 2 months the units have been returned and I have sent too many emails to ERISIN customer support department but they have not answered my emails so far. Even one of 'em.
They caused me over than $1000 by their trashes and they don't have any responsibility on their sold products and there is no support on customers who buying the erisin products.
Who's gonna answer me and payback the money they caused me?

2017-05-16

Liar and worst quality

"Purchased around 20 pieces and half are faulty, they said they have a warehouse in Australia and I could return any unit there if there was any faulty, now they want me to return them to China, obviously no Australian warehouse, too many fauty units and they wont do anything to help, would never recomend this company, customer service also bad , they keep stuffing you around."

2017-02-22

AVOID! Erisin radio for Golf V lasted 2 weeks, BS warranty

"Bought on Ebay Australia for $360 radio BT 4698 AH for my Golf V. Good features, was happy for two weeks. Than all hardware buttons stopped working. Tried to organise repair, replacement or partial refund and seller (erisintech) was winding me up for weeks. First want to send me spare board to change myself; when I accepted, they said board is too expensive they'll send me electronic parts to solder on myself. I rejected and they started asking for quotes to send back, negotiating with me anything from DHL and Post office to 'bring it back to our friend in Sydney'. I asked for $100 refund to keep the faulty unit, that was too expensive as well. When I realised they're just delaying for feedback time to lapse, I left them negative feedback and now they're emailing me daily with more BS"

2016-12-21

Bad Business

"Absolutely not to be trusted. Cheap, unreliable electronics. Wouldn’t honor their warranty."

Share Erisin's store rating

Erisin is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Erisin is not a merchant member
Erisin does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!