EricDress Reviews - ericdress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.43/10 7 reviews

EricDress is not a merchant member
EricDress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"An evening gown looks best with the right accessories such as a purse or jewellery that highlights the dress. At Ericdress.com, I recently purchased a red silk cloth clutch purse that was on sale. I saved up to 65% on my purchase and was happy with the service I received. They shipped my product on time without any hassles, and I’m in love with my brand new silk purse! The design is magnificent, and the purse has a long-lasting mechanism! This purse looks very feminine and demure, and goes wonderfully well with my cherry blossom evening/cocktail gown! "

"Kudos to EricDress for meeting my expectation. The dress that I bought online was really nice, the material used is soft and it fits me well. The price is a bit expensive but the quality is worth the price. I am one happy customer. The online store has a wide array for collection to choose from for all types of events. My friends were asking me where I got the dress for they like for its elegance and style. I ordered the dress on 3rd of February 2013 and it arrived on 25th of February without any delays and defects. More Power EricDress.com "

Rating 8/104/5

"The dress I ordered was perfect for me.The dress is well made, fabric is beautiful, and the hidden bra closure in the back is great. I would order this again! It was the perfect length and style. Received the dress in 1 weeks after ordering, with plenty of time to spare.

I don't think anyone thought we had only paid $70.69 for it. It looked just like a designer version.I used the size chart to order and the fit was great!I was very pleased with my purchase.

Everyone loved it and were very surprised to learn where I got it and how much I had paid for it. It was delivered quickly and it fits me perfectly.Best wishes to your ericdress.com.

modified review This review was modified by chaicaiyang on March 20 2013 01:42:54 AM

"Everything at Ericdress.com is affordable even for those on a budget. For me to spend money it has to be priced right, unique, and stylish! Ericdress has all of those qualities. I loved them so much that I bought my wedding dress and brides maids dresses from them. They made my wedding day. : )"

modified review This review was modified by jm341013 on March 12 2013 08:02:22 PM
Niagara Falls

"Customer Satifisfaction Guranteed! I had a great time ordering my dress from these people as I told them i had a deadline for my daughters prom! The shipping and handling time was great and did not even take that long. Ericdress is a great company and they manufacter/supply so many different and beautiful dresses and they custome make it, so its like your own special dress!! I was worried at the time that my dress might come late and there staff told me when they shipped it out and by what time the dress would of came in!!!

Overall EricDress deserves a five star, for excellent customer service, satisfaction, quality of the dress and shipping and handling!

"Can I give them ZERO stars? I ordered a dress for my daughter and even paid extra for expedited shipping. The dress not only came too late for the event it was ordered for, but it came in the wrong color. They refuse to take it back even though they made a mistake and made the dress in the wrong color!
I agree that they are crooks and no one should do business with them. Luckily I used my credit card and have entered a dispute so hopefully I will be able to get my money back.

"THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! All they want is your money and they do NOT CARE about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline SINCE THE PURCHASE DATE. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (and it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they REFUSED because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if i could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding SLEEVES! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when i told them I was going to file a complaint and how i wanted my full refund because THEY did NOT provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, DO NOT! DO NOT!!! BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE FAKE AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. SAVE YOUR MONEY! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.