• EricDress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.43/10 4.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10

"I wish there were more pictures showing the detail of the dresses."

"First time ordering from this site. Will wait and see if I am satisfied with the item I ordered to see if I will be ordering anything else. "

"Found your advert on Gumtree and love the styles.

"Excellent prices and shopping experience. I do have 1 question...how do I purchase multiple items at one time?"

"Your shipping price is quite expensive however overall its simple to shop at ericdress"

"Very satisfied but I still need to wait and see the product"

"I love it! Keep up with with a great selection of clothes."

"Appreciated their patience while I tried to figure out what size I took."

"The website itself is pretty simple to navigate through. Though, a section should be added just for plus size clothing for better organization. Also, prices can be a little cheaper on certain items."

"I will have to receive the product to know how satisfied I am."

"I have tried contacting them by LiveChat about a credit that should have been applied when I checked out, was not able to reach anyone"

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

Ericdress, EricDress rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your feedback here and we are so sorry for this unhappy shopping experience happened on you. Our representative has contacted you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. Also, you will know how to use the coupon code. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com.
Best wishes,
Ericdress Team”

"Lovely dresses, very good prices. Need more at larger sizes, please."

"They were supposed to send me a list of dresses that would fit and they never did"

"It was very easy to do the order,and you have a lot of beautifull dresses :)"

"I have placed two previous orders and I have not received them after waiting 20 days. I am placing this order and putting a fast return on it. I will wait to see if I receive this order within the next week. If not I will report all of this to the better business bureau. Thanks for your taking care of this matter.
Ellen Walsh
phone # 613 399 2426

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

Ericdress, EricDress rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your feedback here and we are so sorry for this unhappy shopping experience happened on you. Our representative has contacted you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. Also, you will know the status of your order. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com.
Best wishes,
Ericdress Team”

Share EricDress's store rating

EricDress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EricDress is a merchant member
EricDress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.