• EricDress EricDress Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

"amazing prices, lets see the quality now! lookinng forward to receiving it"

"Please improve your translation kit. For example the size for L is is German "die""

"I hope that the sizes are not too skimpy as I do like the syles

"I absolutley Love this site! The styles are beautiful and the most reasonable prices I have found. The quality of the garments I've purchased has been exceptional. I ordered the same dress in 3 colors and when I realized I needed a diffrent size, customer service was happy to help!"

"Found what i was looking for in the right price and the right color"

"Depending on the quality of the product I might send my friends and family here to shop."

"Very happy so far, looking forward to receiving my dress."

"Amazing saving! The clothes are so unique that I do not mind waiting the extra time it takes to ship them to the UK, and with the free shipping deal currently on it is an absolute bargain! Cannot wait to order again!"

"If only payment could be effected using VISA debit card instead of having to pass through paypal."

"It was neat and affordable. Very pretty and we will be back."

"I have ordered once before from EricDress. I was very happy with their service--they answered all my questions; they were extremely helpful. Their clothing is superb, very fashionable and unique. I love shopping at Ericdress, and I will certainly order often."

"shipping free is great! Thank you for your international customers."

"Lower prices, beautiful dresses, easy to buy, custom made for free, all great so far"

"Everything was reasonably priced, I'm hoping the quality of the clothes is good, I'm definitely going to buy from EricDress in the future because the clothes, coats and shoes all caught my interest. Some things were high priced though and there is a sale at the moment, hopefully next time I buy from here everything will still be reasonably priced "

"Excellent experience, I am looking forward to the receipt of my purchase."

Share EricDress's store rating

EricDress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EricDress is a merchant member
EricDress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.