Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"DONT ORDER from them! You get it and it is different than what you ordered. I ordered a dark green dress that had silver/sparkel sleeves online and I got it with lace sleeves and blue beads on it.....totally did not match - the shoulders were way too big for the dress, the dress was also very very long and I am 5ft 7 in. wanted to return and they keep telling me to send in measurment pictures next a tape measure - I sent in pictures of me in dress showing all the excess sitting on floor, I sent in pictures of color on shoulders along with myself holding up the shoulders due to the size of them and all they keep saying is to send in more pictures! DONT USE THEM - I did not have it custom made ordered a size off of the chart they listed. "

modified review This review was modified by christineKUPSET on October 06 2014 08:58:16 AM

"ZERO STARS!!!!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I did not trust them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was POORLY altered, out $150 and still had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent an additional $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY ROTTEN CROOKS."

modified review This review was modified by mrspat on July 23 2014 12:49:04 AM

"they are some scam artists. never buy from them, you will not receive what you order. they advertise things but when you order and receive your product, it is totally different and of poor quality; they also have poor customer service and will not provide a return address."

modified review This review was modified by NETTABOO on June 26 2014 11:45:29 PM

"Hi:
this was to worst online shopping experience i had ever
i ordered 8 bags, a purse and a sandal ..
one of the bags was out of stock and they only cleared that after i made the purchase and i asked to refund but they only refund me the money i paid for the bag and they refused to refund the shipping money ..
as for the rest of the orders, three of the bags were different colors, and when i contacted them they said we don't think its a big deal we can offer you a discount next time you do business with us, when i refused they didn't reply back
about the purse it was damaged and the offered $6 refund of it original which was $20.

modified review This review was modified by Semsmety on June 02 2014 06:59:45 AM

"My custom dress arrived with the waist measurement all wrong, they made it about 8cm too large. When I complained, they have told me that the photos dont prove anything (even thought they clearly show the waist is the wrong measurement). I am trying to send it back so they can see it but they are not responding.

They told me to take it to a tailor to adjust it! After paying good money to have them make the dress properly!

I have ordered off jjs house, much better service and quality. I had no issues with them if you are after a custom dress.

modified review This review was modified by jlb1977 on April 28 2014 03:08:01 AM

"Everything at Ericdress.com is affordable even for those on a budget. For me to spend money it has to be priced right, unique, and stylish! Ericdress has all of those qualities. I loved them so much that I bought my wedding dress and brides maids dresses from them. They made my wedding day. : )"

modified review This review was modified by jm341013 on March 12 2013 08:02:22 PM

"Can I give them ZERO stars? I ordered a dress for my daughter and even paid extra for expedited shipping. The dress not only came too late for the event it was ordered for, but it came in the wrong color. They refuse to take it back even though they made a mistake and made the dress in the wrong color!
I agree that they are crooks and no one should do business with them. Luckily I used my credit card and have entered a dispute so hopefully I will be able to get my money back.

"THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! All they want is your money and they do NOT CARE about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline SINCE THE PURCHASE DATE. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (and it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they REFUSED because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if i could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding SLEEVES! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when i told them I was going to file a complaint and how i wanted my full refund because THEY did NOT provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, DO NOT! DO NOT!!! BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE FAKE AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. SAVE YOUR MONEY! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.

EricDress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EricDress is not a merchant member
EricDress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!