Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.76/10 0.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.43/10 0.43/10

"Eric Dress promises '24 HOUR SHIPPING,' has no return policy and it weeks to receive your order. I received mine 3 weeks after ordering (and 3 weeks after they processed my credit card in full!) Their sizing is made for tiny people. When I told them I want to return items, they said I should just be happy and keep it all, as I would have to mail the items back to China and I would lose money. When I told them that one dress has an unfinished raw cut neck line, they said they'd give me $5 to fix it. I was insulted by this and all their double talk and broken English. PLEASE...I can warn you....NEVER SHOP AT ERIC DRESS! NEVER!!!!!"

"Awful service and awful company. It was a mistake to order many things for me and my son on November 28, 2014. Two and one half weeks later they wrote that they did not have one thing in my order and suggested I order something else. So I did. I received the first parcel from them one and a half months after my order. Two weeks later I received the another parcel. I felt strong disappointment when I received all these things. The shirt (awful quality) for my son came with dirty spots and a manufacturing defect for button holes. The size of other things appeared much less than specified on the site. For example, the man's size L corresponded to the female size 4 at best. When I wrote them about it they in a polite way suggested that I give these things to somebody and make a new order at greatly reduced prices. I do not need additional damaged and useless stuff and more money wasted. I refused and told them that I want to return these things for a refund. They said that I will have to pay shipping of these things. Of course it would cost much more to ship to CHINA than the items originally cost. They know this. Great way to eliminate refunds! As a result I have absolutely useless things and an inadequate response from this company. Add in the two months I waited for these item (I received the last thing 3 days ago) and the entire experience was horrid. I advise everyone not to order from this company. You will receive absolutely not what you expect and can not get a refund. Time and money spent in vain.

modified review This review was modified by OlgaTs on January 25 2015 08:24:34 AM

"Do not buy anything from this place - you will never receive your items and they lie to you on the live chat. "

modified review This review was modified by hugomybaby on January 23 2015 07:52:54 AM

"Don't be fooled by the pictures you see, it is not what you will receive. This company goes by many names but the products are the same, not at all like shown in photos. The material is very poor quality and has a strong odor, items are made terribly, the sizing is all wrong and as one person wrote would not even fit a small child, may take months to receive and the customer service in non-existent. GO ELSEWHERE. Remember if it is too good to be true it is. "

modified review This review was modified by DinaDina on January 18 2015 11:58:56 AM

"Please do not buy from this site. I am currently pushing 60 days since my original order and have yet to receive anything.

On 11/26 I ordered a watch for my sister for Christmas. On 11/29 they emailed me to let me know it was out of stock, they did not offer me a refund only a credit. There was another watch I was looking at so I asked for that one instead. They asked me to pay the difference of $11.80 via paypal so I did. I realize I should have just asked for a refund but thought this might be an honest company. Wow was I wrong. I made payment on 12/2 and they asked me to wait 3-4 days for processing. I emailed a number of time asking for tracking info once it sent and was told I would receive it. I did not. I mostly gave up and just told my sister it would come in when it comes in. I emailed again on 1/6 and they said the item had shipped on 12/23 and would take 10-15 days to arrive. It is now 1/16 and I still do not have the watch. The shipping info is on this site and http://www.17track.net which has basically no information on where it is in the shipment. I wish I had seen these reviews before because otherwise I would not have ordered from them. In a little over one week it will be 60 days. I do not even know what to do. I am so frustrated and mad.

modified review This review was modified by MattCorbs1500 on January 16 2015 01:14:24 PM

"Worst customer service ever. They can't even write in English properly..they have poor grammar and I had a hard time understanding what it was that they were trying to tell me..oh wait!!!..It was that my order was not available AGAIN....after I had to change it the first time bc my first sweater was not available anymore. Please don't waste your time!!"

"VERY VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN ADDRESS FOR THE ITEMS THAT DON'T FIT. THEY WANT ME TO GIVE IT TO MY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. ALL MADE IN CHINA AND SMELLS ALSO. THEY QUALITY IS SO CHEAP. THE SIZES ARE SMALL. THE WORST IS TRYING TO RETURN. THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO TALK ME OUT OF RETURNING AND NOT GIVING ME THE ADDRESS. I HAVE DISPUTED MY PAYMENT AND HAVE POSTED ON FB HOW BAD THEY ARE. AGAIN... DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by leighann58 on January 04 2015 09:55:43 AM

"I read the review discounting everyone's problem with sizing so I had to respond. We were very careful in reading the size charts and ordered according to their specifications. What we got was a coat that wouldn't fit a child. The sleeves are 4 inches to short, the width across the back is like a straitjacket.
And it took 2 weeks longer than advertised to get it. And they recommended that I give it to someone else rather than return it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!

modified review This review was modified by ELF13 on December 30 2014 09:41:02 AM

"I ordered my dress December 15th, 2014. I just got it tonight. the processing was quicker than I expected, and was shipped as quick as I had asked for, making it originally attempted delivered on Christmas Eve, except I was out of town. SO, tonight i got it, I had ordered it a bigger size to fit my waist better, having actually looked at the measurement charts before I ordered. It does fit a tad big, which is fantastic. And it is, in fact the right dress.
That being said, I wanted to give them a great review bc I have seen so many negative ones here. I think there may have been some legit problems, but I also think many of them had not bothered to look at the actual measurement charts provided with every item on the site. Being a large chested girl, I cannot actually order anything else from them bc their sizes run so small (they come from China). I did not ask for any specific tailoring and even emailed them the same night, not remembering if I actually had selected Ivory or White, and they got back to me the next day in perfect English. I hope others have the same pleasant experience I had with Ericdress.com. Happy New Year.

"I ordered a trench coat from EricDress the end of December 08, 2014 and PayPal deducted the amount of $37.75 from my checking account, confirmation number 2032630828036766 and still have not received the merchandise."

"I ordered a beautiful butt-length sweater from this site. After waiting almost 2 months, a package finally arrived. What was in the pkg was NOT what I ordered. The sweater resembled the sweater I ordered, but was not it. For one thing, it was way too short. Either they sent me the bolero version of the same sweater, or the knitter ran our of yarn and just ended off at half-way point. I believe it was a knitter error because the proportions on it were too odd. For example, the bat-wing sleeves were too tight. Who ever heard of bat wing sleeves being too tight on anyone? The fur collar was significantly shorter than in the picture, and also made of VERY low quality fur.
I emailed ericdress with this info. They said it was too expensive for ME to mail back, so keep it, give it away, don't bother them. I complained to paypal. So ericdress sent me a letter offering to give me half. I declined.
There were more communications back and forth than this. My final observation is that these people are scammers, thieves. They sell with no intention of ensuring the recipient gets what they paid for and no responsibility towards mistakes made at their end. My opinion is these people are criminal.

"The website shows very cute clothes. The clothes you get are extremely poorly made. The stitches are huge, the seams are bunched and the fabric is industrial quality polyester. No cotton whatsoever. Strong smell of oil on all the clothes. The sweater was so tight and thin that it looked like I was wearing a see thru slip. The other tops are cut with huge necks. not at all like in the photos. Like Shrek head size. The neckline sag is very ugly. On top of that, the body is cut very large so the armholes of the sleeves start at your bicep. Sleeves are very tight, so it looks like you are wearing a sack with tubes sewn on. They never responded to my complaint that I had not received the items until I made a Paypal dispute. Then suddenly my items arrived. I am sorry I complained because I should have just cancelled the order before they sent. The price is exorbitant for the quality of the clothes. If you could see the item before you bought, you wouldn't even touch it. It is comparable to the cheap shiny sweatshirts they sell in tourist traps for you to use when you forgot to bring your jacket. Then you throw it out"

modified review This review was modified by tuter on December 20 2014 08:47:46 AM

"if I had seen the reviews I never would have ordered from them. since the English was so poor on the web site I hoped for the best that perhaps their web person was non-American. Their site says ships in 2 days. Made the order 12 days ago... did the order tracking and it only shows it was sent to shipping dept. I'm guessing the $100 is lost."

modified review This review was modified by VeryUpset2 on December 17 2014 04:21:17 PM

"I bought a "trench coat" which looked good on the chinese model. It arrived promptly but was made of foul polyester fleece maaterial. The waist is at the top of my ribs and the sleeves are too short. I am a size 12 and usually wear a Medium. This piece of rubbish was supposedly a Large but was too small.

The worst thing is that I have sent them 3 emails none of which have been acknowledged.

The best thing is that the transaction didn't cost much. They are a bunch of mafiosi crooks.

"This is a very dishonest retailer. I ordered 3 jackets for my wife on November 28th. Received the confirmation from PayPal that Ericdress had received my payment but nothing from Ericdress. No confirmation from Ericdress at all. Almost 2 weeks later I sent an email asking them for status. That's when I found out they are located in CHINA. They responded asking me for my order number, which they never gave me in the first place. Frustrated I was thinking about contacting Paypal to cancel my order when I got a call from DHL informing me I was scheduled to receive an International package the next day. I waited and sure enough, the package was from Peoples Republic of China but had no indication it was from Ericdress until I called DHL to inquire. The package included 2 of the 3 jackets my wife ordered and included an order number. I sent another email to Ericdress providing the order number to them and asking for status on the remainder of my order. To date I have not received any response. The jackets she ordered for herself are so small she will most likely give them away to our granddaughters (6 and 8) for Christmas gifts. I will most likely cut my losses as even a phone call to China would probably not resolve my issues and would probably cost more than the $30 she paid for the missing jacket. I will never order from them again and will use EXTREME caution whenever ordering anything online from an ad in Facebook. This is my second painful experience going that route. I guess it could have been a lot worst but it will never happen again."

modified review This review was modified by lougallu on December 11 2014 11:17:43 AM

EricDress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EricDress is not a merchant member
EricDress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!