Product & services pricing Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"I ordered a beautiful butt-length sweater from this site. After waiting almost 2 months, a package finally arrived. What was in the pkg was NOT what I ordered. The sweater resembled the sweater I ordered, but was not it. For one thing, it was way too short. Either they sent me the bolero version of the same sweater, or the knitter ran our of yarn and just ended off at half-way point. I believe it was a knitter error because the proportions on it were too odd. For example, the bat-wing sleeves were too tight. Who ever heard of bat wing sleeves being too tight on anyone? The fur collar was significantly shorter than in the picture, and also made of VERY low quality fur.
I emailed ericdress with this info. They said it was too expensive for ME to mail back, so keep it, give it away, don't bother them. I complained to paypal. So ericdress sent me a letter offering to give me half. I declined.
There were more communications back and forth than this. My final observation is that these people are scammers, thieves. They sell with no intention of ensuring the recipient gets what they paid for and no responsibility towards mistakes made at their end. My opinion is these people are criminal.

"The website shows very cute clothes. The clothes you get are extremely poorly made. The stitches are huge, the seams are bunched and the fabric is industrial quality polyester. No cotton whatsoever. Strong smell of oil on all the clothes. The sweater was so tight and thin that it looked like I was wearing a see thru slip. The other tops are cut with huge necks. not at all like in the photos. Like Shrek head size. The neckline sag is very ugly. On top of that, the body is cut very large so the armholes of the sleeves start at your bicep. Sleeves are very tight, so it looks like you are wearing a sack with tubes sewn on. They never responded to my complaint that I had not received the items until I made a Paypal dispute. Then suddenly my items arrived. I am sorry I complained because I should have just cancelled the order before they sent. The price is exorbitant for the quality of the clothes. If you could see the item before you bought, you wouldn't even touch it. It is comparable to the cheap shiny sweatshirts they sell in tourist traps for you to use when you forgot to bring your jacket. Then you throw it out"

modified review This review was modified by tuter on December 20 2014 08:47:46 AM

"Well,I'd like to share my experience here. this is my first order on Ericdress, but I feel that their online service did a good job, they know what I need and can answer my questions very frequently. I can't help speaking highly of them and I will order here again for sure."

"if I had seen the reviews I never would have ordered from them. since the English was so poor on the web site I hoped for the best that perhaps their web person was non-American. Their site says ships in 2 days. Made the order 12 days ago... did the order tracking and it only shows it was sent to shipping dept. I'm guessing the $100 is lost."

modified review This review was modified by VeryUpset2 on December 17 2014 04:21:17 PM

"I bought a "trench coat" which looked good on the chinese model. It arrived promptly but was made of foul polyester fleece maaterial. The waist is at the top of my ribs and the sleeves are too short. I am a size 12 and usually wear a Medium. This piece of rubbish was supposedly a Large but was too small.

The worst thing is that I have sent them 3 emails none of which have been acknowledged.

The best thing is that the transaction didn't cost much. They are a bunch of mafiosi crooks.

"This is a very dishonest retailer. I ordered 3 jackets for my wife on November 28th. Received the confirmation from PayPal that Ericdress had received my payment but nothing from Ericdress. No confirmation from Ericdress at all. Almost 2 weeks later I sent an email asking them for status. That's when I found out they are located in CHINA. They responded asking me for my order number, which they never gave me in the first place. Frustrated I was thinking about contacting Paypal to cancel my order when I got a call from DHL informing me I was scheduled to receive an International package the next day. I waited and sure enough, the package was from Peoples Republic of China but had no indication it was from Ericdress until I called DHL to inquire. The package included 2 of the 3 jackets my wife ordered and included an order number. I sent another email to Ericdress providing the order number to them and asking for status on the remainder of my order. To date I have not received any response. The jackets she ordered for herself are so small she will most likely give them away to our granddaughters (6 and 8) for Christmas gifts. I will most likely cut my losses as even a phone call to China would probably not resolve my issues and would probably cost more than the $30 she paid for the missing jacket. I will never order from them again and will use EXTREME caution whenever ordering anything online from an ad in Facebook. This is my second painful experience going that route. I guess it could have been a lot worst but it will never happen again."

modified review This review was modified by lougallu on December 11 2014 11:17:43 AM

"DONT SHOP FROM HERE
they will keep on sending u to pay and after u pay no one will send u

And when u pay they will keep on asking u if u pay or no and send them the details of payment many times

I should receive my items in 8 days and left 4 days and they still asking me payment

And they replying you without checking your order
Horrible company

"scum of the earth...definitely and for sure. You got the suggestion to give as gift. It was suggested to me to keep it and order ANOTHER at a discount! I'm already out $50, and I'm gonna pay these mothers more? My items were at least 2 sizes smaller than what they are labeled. I hope this catches up to facebook where they advertise some cute things..often..at cheap prices..but makes us suckers."

modified review This review was modified by raineygh on December 03 2014 07:17:25 AM

"They are crum of the earth. They will not let me send my order back for a larger size nor would they refund my money. They told me to try and sell my product or give it as a gift. They do not and would not give me a return address."

modified review This review was modified by Gidget777 on November 30 2014 10:37:57 AM

"11/24/14
I received my dress pretty quickly and it was beautiful. Unfortunately it did not fit properly. I immediately contacted them to let them know that it was too big, bulky and uncomfortable. Three weeks later and I still can't get a refund. I keep getting the run around. I almost feel as if they are intentionally delaying the process so that it can go over the thirty day return policy. I don't know what to do. I sent photos with measurements but they said they are not good enough. The experience has been frustrating. I will NEVER buy a dress on line again.

modified review This review was modified by jenjen7290 on December 01 2014 08:47:54 PM

"discourage shopping. Bought this jacket size is not as described and appearance filed the claim and what wrote back ....
Thank you for your E-mail and a nice day to you.
Actually I can not verify the problem by the pictures you gave me since I can not see that if we sent the wrong size. For the collar, the difference can not be avoided due to different method to put it. Hope you can understand. My recommendation for you is to give them to a favourite friend/sister who can wear as gifts or you can sell them privately. Then if your place a new order on our website via our wholesale link http://www.ericdress.com/?CSID=421946, I can offer you a nice discount. Can you accept my solution?
Too bad of the nerves dishonest business

modified review This review was modified by mira2468 on November 18 2014 04:39:47 AM

"This a based company in China and does not know what they r doing,,,,they r trying to get into the USA market with cheap and not so good items Do not buy from them."

"I am so grateful to those that warned folks not to purchase anything from this site. It must be a copycat of RoseDress, from whom I ordered before looking at the dozens of exactly similar complaints. Worse, RoseDress tacked on a HUGE shipping charge without warning. Thankfully, PayPal canceled this bogus transaction.

However, I HAVE found one good site---it's called 'Cheap Lingerie.' (Make sure the listed link goes to that exact site, some scam stores are using the keywords 'cheap lingerie' to make you think it's the same site, when it's not). I ordered several beautiful (and wearable with a suit) corsets, very inexpensive and yet amazingly good quality---I've already placed my second order with Cheap Lingerie.

modified review This review was modified by Wisewoman1 on October 27 2014 12:22:44 PM

"Zero stars for me too! I ordered a dress online and put all of my measures but the dress didn't fit on the chest area and they wouldn't even answer my email about my complaint. DO NOT BUY ON ERIC DRESS!!!"

"ZERO STARS!!!
Do not order from these people. I ordered two jackets $111 and only got ONE... One that did not fit me, or any five other girls that tried it on. Its a large but we all had the same problems with it( wouldnt fit in chest, shoulder and arms). I can not get a return address to send it back for full refund. I got one email asking for the item number when i provided them with the ORDER NUMBER.JOKE!!!ALL I WANT IS MY REFUND! CHEAP AND CUTE BUT DOESNT FIT ANYONE!

modified review This review was modified by ca1983 on October 24 2014 08:24:16 AM

EricDress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EricDress is not a merchant member
EricDress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!