Product & services pricing Rating 4.92/10 4.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.81/10 0.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"I never got my sweater, I have sent 5 gmail, they Never got back to me about it."

modified review This review was modified by jan1ce on February 25 2015 08:11:04 AM

"This site is diabolical they take a payment do not have any updates on my account they ignore your emails. DO NOT USE"

modified review This review was modified by hopeful2015 on February 22 2015 04:22:26 PM

"I bought3 sweaters, when I got 2 of them they were far to small so to send them back was out of the question because it costs a lot, I sweater was out of stock, I am still waiting for them to repay me, which I doubt they will because this was the 29 dec 2014, they are not interested in giving you the money back. Don;t waste your money ! these people are thieves

modified review This review was modified by Christinawagstaff on February 20 2015 12:42:04 PM

"Terrible company from China. It's impossible to return items."

modified review This review was modified by gpetrosoff on February 18 2015 02:07:10 PM

"i want everyone around the world to know about ericdress don't buy anything from this company i buy 3 boots from ericdress i didn't recieved my order after two months i order my boots dec 6,2015 after two months i just recieved my order went recieved my orders the boots smell gasoline i will not recommend to buy anything from ericdress also i dont recommend to use pay pal couse pay pal they favor ericdress.ericdress they been arrassing me calling me 12 midnigth about the boots they are very rude and nasty company.for god seek this company need to learn how to take care they customer and learn to respect they buyers dont be a victim with ericdrees they are no good they big liars everything about of they website are lies.they want the american money they crooks."

modified review This review was modified by marietta56 on February 15 2015 08:51:32 AM

"The worst of the worst. I haven't received my item and they replied that it was shipped 11 days after my order was placed. If that weren't bad enough, when I just wrote to tell them that it still hasn't arrived, I got a robo reply that they are closed for two weeks for the spring festival in "their country" wherever that is, and to contact them after that. Never, ever, ever again. I wish I'd paid attention to the bad reviews before ordering."

modified review This review was modified by MissRARA on February 13 2015 10:42:12 AM

"My experience of shopping at Ericdress has been no less than wonderful. I got my dress and boots sooner than expected and the quality was just as good as it was shown on the portal. The style of the dress is unique and the fabric feels great. The best part was that it fitted me perfectly and I got a lot of compliments for that dress. Thanks a bunch Ericdress. I am a loyalist now and would recommend all my friends to shop here for the best styles and cheap prices. You guys rock!"

"Do NOT buy from EricDress , I ordered flat knee high boots on 20/12/14 after seeing an advert on my facebook page, I paid £39 through paypal, I did not realise at the time ericdress was based in China. They took 3 weeks to arrive, on unpacking boots, I put my hand into boot to check for packaging, in one boot there was 2 sharp nails that jabbed right into my fingers, had I put my foot in I would of had a nasty injury to my foot. I emailed ericdress about 10 times, all I kept getting back was be patient, take a picture in daylight, how many times I had to tell them it is impossible to get a daylight picture of the nails as they are down leg and half way along inner sole of boot, I tried putting my phone and camera down ,but the pics were dark.... they did not seem to understand English. I then raised complaint to paypal, then escalated it to a claim, ericdress eventually offered £7 compensation, I declined, I also took them to a shoe mender but he said he couldn't do anything and to return them. Today paypal emailed me to say im entitled to a full refund, as long as I return them to china with full tracking etc . I am disabled but my friend took me in my wheelchair to local post office, well £60 was the amount it would cost to return these boots , I am already £39 out of pocket, was hardly going to pay £60 to return them, ( I would of paid out £99 by then for a £39 refund) They are a disgrace, they take peoples money, send out faulty goods knowing that no one can afford to return goods to them cause of the cost. they should not be allowed to do business here in UK ,we have trading standards here and would not be allowed to rip people off like this, im not happy with paypal either, they shouldn't take money for these companies if they know there ripping people off.i genuinely thought I was covered through buying goods online through paypal, however not true. very very disgusted customer,, will NEVER buy from ericdress again, and will tell everyone not to buy from them"

"Hey,

Never never buy from this website!!!
I have bought a jacket and received it damaged. When i contacted them they said they can take it back but asking for the shipping. The shipping is to china. They are based in china and do not respond promptly. Do not buy anything from this website, you will definitely receive it faulty and they does not look same as what you see. It is not worthy spending. They will save its a super saver shipping when you order it. And you will receive it after a month. If you go for standard shipping they will charge you more.
They are fooling us..!!!
Thanks.

modified review This review was modified by jakina on February 01 2015 07:07:21 PM

"Awful service and awful company. It was a mistake to order many things for me and my son on November 28, 2014. Two and one half weeks later they wrote that they did not have one thing in my order and suggested I order something else. So I did. I received the first parcel from them one and a half months after my order. Two weeks later I received the another parcel. I felt strong disappointment when I received all these things. The shirt (awful quality) for my son came with dirty spots and a manufacturing defect for button holes. The size of other things appeared much less than specified on the site. For example, the man's size L corresponded to the female size 4 at best. When I wrote them about it they in a polite way suggested that I give these things to somebody and make a new order at greatly reduced prices. I do not need additional damaged and useless stuff and more money wasted. I refused and told them that I want to return these things for a refund. They said that I will have to pay shipping of these things. Of course it would cost much more to ship to CHINA than the items originally cost. They know this. Great way to eliminate refunds! As a result I have absolutely useless things and an inadequate response from this company. Add in the two months I waited for these item (I received the last thing 3 days ago) and the entire experience was horrid. I advise everyone not to order from this company. You will receive absolutely not what you expect and can not get a refund. Time and money spent in vain.

modified review This review was modified by OlgaTs on January 25 2015 08:24:34 AM

"Do not buy anything from this place - you will never receive your items and they lie to you on the live chat. "

modified review This review was modified by hugomybaby on January 23 2015 07:52:54 AM

"Don't be fooled by the pictures you see, it is not what you will receive. This company goes by many names but the products are the same, not at all like shown in photos. The material is very poor quality and has a strong odor, items are made terribly, the sizing is all wrong and as one person wrote would not even fit a small child, may take months to receive and the customer service in non-existent. GO ELSEWHERE. Remember if it is too good to be true it is. "

modified review This review was modified by DinaDina on January 18 2015 11:58:56 AM

"Please do not buy from this site. I am currently pushing 60 days since my original order and have yet to receive anything.

On 11/26 I ordered a watch for my sister for Christmas. On 11/29 they emailed me to let me know it was out of stock, they did not offer me a refund only a credit. There was another watch I was looking at so I asked for that one instead. They asked me to pay the difference of $11.80 via paypal so I did. I realize I should have just asked for a refund but thought this might be an honest company. Wow was I wrong. I made payment on 12/2 and they asked me to wait 3-4 days for processing. I emailed a number of time asking for tracking info once it sent and was told I would receive it. I did not. I mostly gave up and just told my sister it would come in when it comes in. I emailed again on 1/6 and they said the item had shipped on 12/23 and would take 10-15 days to arrive. It is now 1/16 and I still do not have the watch. The shipping info is on this site and http://www.17track.net which has basically no information on where it is in the shipment. I wish I had seen these reviews before because otherwise I would not have ordered from them. In a little over one week it will be 60 days. I do not even know what to do. I am so frustrated and mad.

modified review This review was modified by MattCorbs1500 on January 16 2015 01:14:24 PM

"Worst customer service ever. They can't even write in English properly..they have poor grammar and I had a hard time understanding what it was that they were trying to tell me..oh wait!!!..It was that my order was not available AGAIN....after I had to change it the first time bc my first sweater was not available anymore. Please don't waste your time!!"

"VERY VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN ADDRESS FOR THE ITEMS THAT DON'T FIT. THEY WANT ME TO GIVE IT TO MY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. ALL MADE IN CHINA AND SMELLS ALSO. THEY QUALITY IS SO CHEAP. THE SIZES ARE SMALL. THE WORST IS TRYING TO RETURN. THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO TALK ME OUT OF RETURNING AND NOT GIVING ME THE ADDRESS. I HAVE DISPUTED MY PAYMENT AND HAVE POSTED ON FB HOW BAD THEY ARE. AGAIN... DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by leighann58 on January 04 2015 09:55:43 AM

EricDress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EricDress is not a merchant member
EricDress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!