• EricDress EricDress Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2015-07-28

"Rating should not be required, especially forcing me to write a certain number of characters. "

2015-07-28

"Going to a different site to make a payment was annoying."

2015-07-28

"TBA (to be announced)...
First time shopper with EricDress... so, we'll see... after I receive shipment"

2015-07-27

"Always a great deal for super Hot priced items! I am a repeat customer and will continue to use EricDress for my online shopping!"

2015-07-27

"great, please ship as fast as possible. I loved the last ones I received"

2015-07-27

"Shipping is very expensive. Otherwise I'd probably order from here again."

2015-07-27

"The variety and pricing of the dresses are great! I say "very likely" to shop in the future because I have not yet received my product. Whether or not a quality product gets delivered to me on time is the most important factor of satisfaction.Although I like that free shipping is available for receipt within a reasonable amount of time. "

2015-07-27

"so far so good, once I receive my order I will be able to comment more "

2015-07-27

"I like the website, it's easy to navigate, items are very well described. Can't wait for my dress and hope it will be as nice as it is online. Will give feedback when I receive my order."

2015-07-27

"Ordered and paid for a dress on the 16th June and still waiting on the 28th July and apparently my order doesn't exist, even though the money has come out of my account."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

Ericdress, EricDress rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.
We've checked your order and you've placed your order successfully. Due to you used the super saving shipping method, then you haven't get it till now. Your order has been shipped out, please be patient and you will get it soon.
Also,our representative will email you shortly for your order, please pay attention to your mail box.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@ericdress.com or reviews@ericdress.com.
Have a nice day.
Best wishes,
Ericdress Team”

2015-07-27

"Right now, it's impossible to rate your service until after I receive your product. Yes, the price is very low. However, when the item arrives, I'll be able to assess the price with the quality. I'll be able to determine whether the price is cheap because it's a deal or whether the price is cheap because the quality is cheap."

2015-07-27

"won't know until i get the dress, so i'll wait until then to comment"

2015-07-27

"Everything was well except for the fact it took me a couple of days to figure out why I couldn't pass beyond step 3.
I prefer to see the quality of the clothing before saying anything else.
Thanks"

2015-07-27

"I thought your prices were great! I hope to get emails from you so I can order more in the future!"

2015-07-27

"It is difficult to place an order without seeing the product when there are no options to return the merchandise if it is poorly made or different than expected (example: Lace/material looks like it hangs differently, is more stiff than expected)."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

Ericdress, EricDress rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. Also, you will know more about our return policy.
Have a nice day.
Best wishes,
Ericdress Team”

Share EricDress's store rating

EricDress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EricDress is a merchant member
EricDress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.