• Equestrian Coll

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-06-23

"I often buy from this company...always with the same frustrating outcome. They never tell you when something actually ships, I always end up emailing for status after almost 2 weeks at the same time my order arrives. Now I get a partial shipment with an item back ordered...3 emails now and no response for a shipping estimate.
That's it...I've had enough..even if something ends up costing a couple bucks more...it will be money well spent! There are plenty of good companies who value their customers."

This review was modified by birdie5 on June 23 2015 03:46:35 PM

2015-03-09

"Terrible. They are absurdly slow. If you get your order within a month you're lucky - and when you point that out, they say things like....let's seeeeeee....the 9th....plus at least 6 business days.....then the shipping time...it is a bunch of garbage! Why can every other vendor get your stuff to you in 2-3 days but these guys think a month is satisfactory? Their customer service even said, "sorry you feel that way". Saving even $20 is not worth the aggravation, and believe me, you probably aren't saving anything as they are also expensive."

This review was modified by pyroandice on March 09 2015 09:44:32 AM

2014-07-09

"It looks like they have some system bugs on their online accounting system at checking out. Hope this will be settled very soon. Their items are not bad ( actually I am satisfied with their choice and variety of equestrian apparel )."

This review was modified by Daisy201 on July 23 2014 02:24:45 PM

2013-04-17

"I ordered 3 items. 2 of the shirts were for a birthday present. After 2 weeks they emailed me to say they didn't have the shirts. Too bad for me as now I didn't have time to order something for my friends birthday. The 3rd item comes a few days later and it is not the same color as the picture shown. They did offer to let me send it back for a refund which is fine but why did I spend the hour shopping and selecting these items? I understand things can happen but that was 3 out of 3. Waste of time. I will not order from them again."

2012-05-24

"I ordered an item from this company and it took two weeks to get to me.They said I had orderd my item on the 17th which is a lie. I had ordered it on the 12th. Wish I could contact the head of the company and let them know what is going on with their shipping and handing dept.
I will only buy products from Jeffers,Horseloversz, from now on. they ship fast."

2012-05-23

"I got a pair of breeches for my birthday that were a size too small. All I wanted to do was send back my size 24 breeches for a size 26, however EC's return policy is RIDICULOUS. At the time of purchase, the breeches were in sale. Now, they're not. Instead of just doing an even exchange for the same exact item, like the rest of the retail stores in the world, I was told that I had to pay the difference in the sale price of the breeches, PLUS original shipping, return shipping, and shipping of the new size. I tried to ask the manager how this makes any sense, since I am sending them back a perfectly good pair that they can sell for whatever price they want, but she was unwilling to understand, or acknowledge that there is a problem with their policy, instead saying "that's just the way it is". She did offer to give me $10 off, but that hardly covers the $40+ difference with all the shipping included. I have made dozens of high priced orders from EC, but that will no longer be happening, and when I told that to the manager, she didn't even try to keep my business.

I will never order from them again, but if you choose to try, I guess you better make sure to get the right size the first time. "

2011-04-15

"I bought a set of kid's show clothing for my daughter. I had questions, so called customer service. I almost was going to purchase the wrong colored jacket! They were great and helped me choose the right outfit. It arrived quickly and everything fit just fine. Good experience."

2011-04-15

"Not sure why these folks had issues with Equestrian Collections. My experiences have been very positive!Love their customer service reps; very helpful."

2011-03-28

"I ordered a pair of boots through Amazon from Equestrian Collections. It took them over a month to email me and tell me that my boots were backordered. They then cancelled my order and refunded my credit card without even asking me whether or not I wanted them to fulfill my order. I then saw that they had my boots in stock on their website at a cost $73 higher than what I initially paid. I spoke to Debbie, a manager there, and all she said she could do was give me $5 off the higher cost. She would not honor the price I initially paid for these boots. It's bad business for a company to not honor their word and treat their customers so poorly. I would not recommend Equestrian Collections to anyone."

2011-01-24

"Not a reliable seller at all! I've purchased several times from them in the past. This puts me on their mailing list for holiday specials and deals. Sometimes they have WONDERFUL deals... until you try to buy them. I ordered two items out of their sales pages. Three days after my order I was informed they were sold out of one of the items. Not happy, but I still wanted the other item very badly. FOUR WEEKS LATER I get an email that the other item I ordered is suddenly not available at the price I paid. I can buy it for full price if I want though. This is the FOURTH time they have canceled or refused to sell at the advertised price in the last 12 months. I am FURIOUS, especially that I had to wait FOUR WEEKS to be told.

****I have been trying to rectify this with them directly, but they do not answer email or pick up the phone**** TERRIBLE customer service.

If the item they have is not on sale, then they are fine to order from. But if the sale sounds too good to be true, it probably is! THEY DO NOT HONOR WHAT THEY ADVERTISE. I am furious and will never order from them again."

2010-05-17

"My friend and I ordered riding pants for our daughters on the same day. Her order arrived 5 days later. Mine, according to the website, has not even been processed yet, never mind shipped. When I called no one answered the phone. I will never order from here again.

New Note- I am not sure what snag happened with the processing of my order, but once it was noticed EC expedited my order and the product was excellent. I retract my earlrier statement and would give EC another go."

This review was modified by csmom on May 21 2010 04:00:41 PM

2010-05-13

"I LOVE Equestrian Collections!! I found them through their Facebook Fan Page and soon placed my first order. I ordered a helmet and it was here within a few days. I ordered the wrong size and had to exchange the helmet, which was easy to do, and the new helmet arrived just as quickly.
They have the biggest selection of riding apparel and tack that I've seen anywhere. Their prices are really good too. I will definitely order from them again soon!! "

2010-05-11

"I give Equestrian Collections a mixed review, and I will be hard pressed to order from them again. It took two weeks for me to get my ordered items and there was a delay in shipping that I would not have found out about unless I asked. The company did answer my email in 24 hours so I give them that. My items were packed sufficently as well. But, there are many other equestrian supply vendors out there who are just as competitive on pricing, give better customer service alerts and provide much faster shipping. I probably only order from EC again if they have a hard to find item that I need. "

2010-01-22

"Equestrian collections was a good site with cheaper prices than some other stores. I was pleased with their service, and shipping was fast and reasonable. I used a ten dollar discount with the code 'HAPPY' if anyone else is planning on buying from the site. The kit arrived in about a week, even though I had ordered on Christmas eve. I was pleased considering the season. I would purchase from them again."

2009-03-25

"BE VERY WARY of Equestrian Collections! Bait-and-switch tactics! I received an email from them advertising a "yard sale" and offering me an "OVATION Wool Competition Jacket" for $20.00. I fell for it. My receipt reflects "OVATION WOOL COMP. JACKET." What arrived today is an "On Course" brand jacket. I called Equestrian Collections to inquire, assuming it was just a mistake that would be handled professionally, with apologies. How wrong I was. The person I spoke with told me that I couldn't have an Ovation jacket for that price. I said, but you sold me one for this price. I have the receipt. She didn't care. I explained that the jacket they sent me also clearly has a mismarked size on the tag, it is extremely small and I cannot even wear it. She told me that that was the chance I took when I bought it. She said if I was unhappy I could just send it back (courtesy of my buck and time, no doubt) for store credit--so either way, I'm stuck dealing with them again. She called this a "mistake." I explained that down here in Texas, we call it deceptive trade. This company needs to be reported to the state attorney general's office. In my opinion, bait-and-switch tactics, especially duping customers with a brand name, is a "laundry list" violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act."

Share Equestrian Collections's store rating

Equestrian Collections is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Equestrian Collections is not a merchant member
Equestrian Collections does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!