Stores > Equestrian Collections
  • Equestrian Coll

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Equestrian Collections by clicking a star below.
2017-08-28

Poor

"When I went to checkout, I was told I would receive free shipping through a link that took me straight to the website. Well I had to pay almost $9 in shipping for a $13 flymask. (I'm not international)

Then I get an email (A WEEK AFTER I GET MY ORDER CONFIRMATION) that says my order is just now getting shipped. I was hoping to have it by this weekend to replace my current fly mask that is falling apart. Looks like no matter if you order weeks in advance you can't win. Won't be ordering from this company ever again. Lets just hope I get my fly mask before summer ends.

2017-07-07

Absolutely terrible!!

"Ordered 1 item but I forgot to list my apartment # so it was sent back to them. I have tried calling numerous times, get put on hold, am told I'm the #1 caller in line waiting, reach the END OF THE AUTOMATED hold, and it claims they are closed for the day!!! I'm most certainly calling during business hours during the weekday. Just sent an email and doubt I'll get a response before having to sent multiple after in order to finally get the 1 thing I wanted and have already paid for. Will not be buying from them ever again. They leave you in the dark. And they take forever to ship something out to you anyways. Don't bother. Plus their prices aren't usually the lowest anyways. Riding Warehouse is MUCH better. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY."

2017-01-01

Big Problems With EQUESTRIAN COLLECTIONS -- False Advertising/Bait and Switch Tactics

"I ordered several pairs of Irideon Breeches at a great sale price. The order was acknowledged and then, after a fairly long delay of 2 1/2 weeks, and after leaving a phone message with Customer Service, I got an email stating it had shipped! No mention of any unavailable items and my credit card was charged for all items on the first day I ordered. When I got the order, only half of it was there. I looked on the website and the items I ordered WERE STILL THERE BUT AT DOUBLE THE PRICE! (identical product numbers.) When I contacted Customer Service, they said that they "had depleted their old stock and now the item was in fact a new item, and the item I ordered was unavailable. But I could order the new item at full price!!! Just for kicks, I had a friend order one "new item". It was identical down to the tags, labels, packaging and stitching on one product that they had sent me. Screams BAIT AND SWITCH!!!
To add insult to injury, I had applied a coupon for $10 off my original order. When my refunds for the "unavailable" items came thru on my credit card, they had applied the $10 to ALL the items, even the unavailable items. Even though the items they did send still totaled the minimum amount for the full discount to apply, they reduced my discount. So although I was still entitled to the full discount of $10, my remaining items were only discounted $6.!!! This is very similar to tactics of HorseLoverz.com, and lo and behold, it appears that all the items ship from the very same warehouse under the control of CHOICE BRANDS EQUESTRIAN.
Will never shop at Equestrian Collections again and everyone would be well advised to STEER CLEAR!!!!

2016-08-17

World's Worst Retailer

"Like most of the other reviewers, I had a terrible experience with Equestrian Collections. They sent a hat that was too small and said that they would "let me" exchange it but that I would have to pay return shipping AND shipping for the replacement hat. Then, they checked and said that they didn't even have the hat in the next size up and that there was nothing they could do for me, other than "letting" me pay to return the hat for a refund of the cost (but not the original shipping). Worst customer service I've experienced. I only wish I had read the other reviews before placing my first, and last, order!!! I would never shop with them again."

2016-03-04

Hello? Is anyone out there???

"Placed an order with Equestrian Collection a week ago; order status has never been received and when I log in to my account on the website there is no status update. My credit card was charged immediately. I have tried to contact customer service several times with no response. Now I just want to cancel this order, knowing I'll fight to get my money back. I will go back to ordering from tried and true companies who value their customers. "

2015-08-10

"I would not recommend shopping with this company!!!!! Nice name but extremely disreputable! :( I rarely ever participate in reviewing companies but I was so dissatisfied with the way this company handles things on two accounts that I felt it important to review them.
My mare suffers horribly from Sweet Itch so I was happy to find the 'Shires Sweet Itch Combo Fly Sheet' in her size and ordered it through an Equestrian Collections representative. Two weeks later when it had still not arrived and the tracking information was defective, I called into the company to ask them to help me track it and they explained they were out of the item, were not getting anymore in this year and that they actually didn't have the item in stock when I ordered it. So why was it listed "In stock" online and why didn't the Representative tell me this on ordering it? I received some lame excuses about how they can't control their inventory. I asked them when were they going to tell me? And, when were they going to reimburse me since they had already received my payment in full through PayPal two weeks ago. I just lost two weeks that I could have possibly found the sheet elsewhere and my mare could have suffered two weeks less. The response was, "Uh, sorry Maam". Turns out it was now too late to find this sheet anywhere else so I had to go with an alternative for this year.
There was no loyalty towards me, the customer...the representative acted annoyed that I was bringing this to her attention.

2015-06-23

"I often buy from this company...always with the same frustrating outcome. They never tell you when something actually ships, I always end up emailing for status after almost 2 weeks at the same time my order arrives. Now I get a partial shipment with an item back ordered...3 emails now and no response for a shipping estimate.
That's it...I've had enough..even if something ends up costing a couple bucks more...it will be money well spent! There are plenty of good companies who value their customers.

2015-03-09

"Terrible. They are absurdly slow. If you get your order within a month you're lucky - and when you point that out, they say things like....let's seeeeeee....the 9th....plus at least 6 business days.....then the shipping time...it is a bunch of garbage! Why can every other vendor get your stuff to you in 2-3 days but these guys think a month is satisfactory? Their customer service even said, "sorry you feel that way". Saving even $20 is not worth the aggravation, and believe me, you probably aren't saving anything as they are also expensive."

2014-07-09

"It looks like they have some system bugs on their online accounting system at checking out. Hope this will be settled very soon. Their items are not bad ( actually I am satisfied with their choice and variety of equestrian apparel )."

2013-04-17

"I ordered 3 items. 2 of the shirts were for a birthday present. After 2 weeks they emailed me to say they didn't have the shirts. Too bad for me as now I didn't have time to order something for my friends birthday. The 3rd item comes a few days later and it is not the same color as the picture shown. They did offer to let me send it back for a refund which is fine but why did I spend the hour shopping and selecting these items? I understand things can happen but that was 3 out of 3. Waste of time. I will not order from them again."

2012-05-24

"I ordered an item from this company and it took two weeks to get to me.They said I had orderd my item on the 17th which is a lie. I had ordered it on the 12th. Wish I could contact the head of the company and let them know what is going on with their shipping and handing dept.
I will only buy products from Jeffers,Horseloversz, from now on. they ship fast.

2012-05-23

"I got a pair of breeches for my birthday that were a size too small. All I wanted to do was send back my size 24 breeches for a size 26, however EC's return policy is RIDICULOUS. At the time of purchase, the breeches were in sale. Now, they're not. Instead of just doing an even exchange for the same exact item, like the rest of the retail stores in the world, I was told that I had to pay the difference in the sale price of the breeches, PLUS original shipping, return shipping, and shipping of the new size. I tried to ask the manager how this makes any sense, since I am sending them back a perfectly good pair that they can sell for whatever price they want, but she was unwilling to understand, or acknowledge that there is a problem with their policy, instead saying "that's just the way it is". She did offer to give me $10 off, but that hardly covers the $40+ difference with all the shipping included. I have made dozens of high priced orders from EC, but that will no longer be happening, and when I told that to the manager, she didn't even try to keep my business.

I will never order from them again, but if you choose to try, I guess you better make sure to get the right size the first time.

2011-04-15

"I bought a set of kid's show clothing for my daughter. I had questions, so called customer service. I almost was going to purchase the wrong colored jacket! They were great and helped me choose the right outfit. It arrived quickly and everything fit just fine. Good experience."

2011-04-15

"Not sure why these folks had issues with Equestrian Collections. My experiences have been very positive!Love their customer service reps; very helpful."

2011-03-28

"I ordered a pair of boots through Amazon from Equestrian Collections. It took them over a month to email me and tell me that my boots were backordered. They then cancelled my order and refunded my credit card without even asking me whether or not I wanted them to fulfill my order. I then saw that they had my boots in stock on their website at a cost $73 higher than what I initially paid. I spoke to Debbie, a manager there, and all she said she could do was give me $5 off the higher cost. She would not honor the price I initially paid for these boots. It's bad business for a company to not honor their word and treat their customers so poorly. I would not recommend Equestrian Collections to anyone."

Share Equestrian Collections's store rating

Equestrian Collections is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Equestrian Collections is not a merchant member
Equestrian Collections does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!