Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"wrong batting
helmet shipped never got back to me as promised

modified review This review was modified by haney on May 02 2014 04:13:00 PM

"Really bad experience with EpicSports.com. Bought a wetsuit, tried it on, doesn't fit. Company won't accept returns. Heather in customer service claims wetsuits are, "considered swimwear, bodysuit." and therefore on their list of non-returnable items. Nowhere does it list wetsuits as non-returnable on their website, and no one refers to wetsuits as "swimwear, bodysuits." Others have had the same problem in the past and it looks like they haven't changed their MO: They just make stuff up to avoid taking returns. Lame."

modified review This review was modified by John-W on April 28 2014 08:26:06 AM

"HORRIBLE! Like many others on this site I've had a terrible experience with Epic. Wish I'd read the reviews before ordering! I ordered green sweat pants and sweat shirts for a team. Called to check on the color before ordering. When I received the order, the color was totally wrong.

I called to tell them it was wrong (and had a mad scramble to find the correct color somewhere else by our deadline!). They asked me to send a picture, which I did. They then said I should return them for credit, as based on my picture they were not what I ordered. So far so good, right?

But then, after they received the return, their customer service lady called and said that what I returned did not match the picture I sent! And that they weren't going to give me credit because they felt I'd received what I ordered.

This led to a long and circular argument with the customer service lady, who eventually at my insistence transferred me to her manager, "Rudy Garcia", who is supposedly head of customer service. His idea of customer service is apparently to be rude, abusive, and totally unhelpful. He actually said that his job was to enforce their rules and to not give credits, not to make customers happy. He certainly succeeded! I am very, very unhappy.

Avoid this place. They are bad news.

"I purchased 9 sports bras for my dance team in November, 2012. When I received them, two had dirt spots on them, one had a dark piece of elastic floating between the bra and lining that showed through the bra, and the third one looked like it had been drug across a dirty floor.

I instantly called them to complain. They told me I had to submit pictures of the items, then send them back at my expense and they would return them to JB Bloomers for them to determine whether or not they were deemed defective.

I received an e-mail back today, telling me that they would take them back, but were not going to give me full credit because the items were dirty? Well yeah...they were because that's the way I received them. They were NOT in individual packaging rather just thrown in a box. Therefore, they could've easily gotten dirty at Epic Sports, however they wouldn't take the blame and give me a full refund.

This is completely outrageous! I have never been treated like this from ANY retailer before. I will NEVER purchase from this company again. Nor, will I EVER purchase anything from JB Bloomers again.

"Nightmare experience so far - my order is MIA, customer service is rude and implying that it's my fault, meanwhile I ordered an identical item off of amazon and got in two days with free shipping. Save yourself a headache, and just order from someone reputable."

"Do Not buy from this company! I fell into the same trap as the other reviewers here following a bizrate reviews are a scam
This has to be the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. They call me at 7am to tell me my address is incorrect. Which it is not. Also, order person on the phone was EXTREMLY RUDE (Jeri?). You wasted my time. I’m the customer. Your customer service order person said the same thing. That I wasted his time. Are U kidding me? I also reported them to Amazon since they had one of those sneaker external site links. Epic also Gauges you on shipping charges. 2-3 day delivery for my item cost is only $5.95 via USPS. But they charged me $17.77. I had to have these gloves for my son..but cancelled they order and decided to buy more expensive gloves at Dicks Sporting goods.

"I'm very disappointed with EpicSports.com. In ordering bags for my soccer team, they had no professional way of verifying addresses and cancelled my order. I've managed hosting companies before that run ecommerce sites, and know there are ways they could do this. I could have provided a variety of id's but because my new home's address was not recognized by the system, they would not help. They are completely stuck to the technology... no overrides.

The managers were unwilling to help out, and now my team will not have their bags. Very upsetting for my little girls.

"Unfortunately ordered from epicsports.com (epic sports, epic soccer) before reading other reviews. I had read only bizrite reviews which until today had not realized bizrite reviews are a scam. (Looks like they advertise on each others websites).
I had my order cancelled, (by email well after buying), after promising my daughter that it was on its way.

This below shows what kind of company this is;
After paying with credit card, I get an offer from Bizrite to rate epicsports.com. They say ~ you will receive $100 credit for taking some time and rating this company. I was not going to do it as it fell under one of those "too good to be true" things but as i had just handed over all my credit card info to epicsports.com and thought Bizrite was an upstanding company, what could i loose? Do you see the scam here already? As it had been a successful purchase and for a good price, who is going to give a bad review? Remember this is before any order cancel, out of stock, shipping problems! That is why bizrite reviews are all positive for companies who pay them! My review was positive. And as you probably figured out, the offer was a scam, they say they will give you a year of free magazines, worth something i guess, until you read the small print! Then you find that unless you cancel exactly the right time you end up paying full inflated price for the ma\gazines until the contract is up! So the magazine company is paying Bizrite also i assume and they make money on all ends! We are the only ones who loose.

"I ordered scrimmage vests from them. Before I finalized the order, I called them to confirm the difference between the Intermediate and Adult sizes. I was told that the Intermediate Size was for 42 Inch chests and the Adult size for 52 Inch Chests. I then ordered the Intermediate size.

When I received them I noticed that one of the tags on one vest said YOUTH!

I took the vest out of the plastic package and tried to put it on. I COULD NOT. I then decided to pull another vest out of its package. The tag on this said INTERMEDIATE, the size I ordered. However, the vest was the same size as the one that said YOUTH on it. I ordered 10 vests and checked 2. I did not open the rest of the shipment, but the 2 I checked were the wrong size.

I called Epic Sprts to return the items. While on the phone with Ashley, I was told that the vests should be 42 inches which means they should measure 21 inches when placed flat on a surface and measured at the half-way mark between the waist band and the top of the shoulder straps.

When I measured the 2 vest I could not put on earlier, they measured only 16 inches across! THEY WERE NOT THE RIGHT SIZE. I communicated this to Ashely on the phone while I was measuring the 2 vests. After reporting the measurements to her, she told me to return the vests. I stated that I would rather get a FULL credit because of the size issue, and did not trust that I would be shipped the correct size with a replacement order. I told her there appeared to be some kind of manufacturing issue here. YOUTH and INTERMEDIATE vests both measuring only 16 inches accross, and the fact that there was a YOUTH tag on any of the vests at all raised my concerns.

Ashley issued an RMA and had UPS pick up the vests. When Epic Sports received the vests they only issued me 75% of a Full Credit after taking out a 25% restocking fee.

When I called them to ask why, Ashley answered the phone and told me that they checked the vests upon receipt and that the vests were all the right sizes. She said they measured all 10 of them and that they were 21 inches across (for a 42 Inch chest). My eyes popped out of my head as I reminded Ashley that she was on the phone with me when I had measured the 2 vests at only 16 inches across. I also reminded her I could not put them on.

She denied that my measurements were correct and said that they would not credit me the restocking fee. I responded that something is wrong here and that I knew for a fact that MY measurements were correct.

I then told her I would dispute the charge with American Express. Her response was that American Express would not do anything! Rather confrontational.

STAY AWAY from this outfit. I have posted links to what others have said about Epic Sports at other sites on the web. Many of the other reviewer negatives also relate to bad experiences with size issues like mine, and the denial of full credit due to a restocking fee even when its Epic Sports fault.

This company is shady at best with a constant history of terrible customer service and outright deception and denial of problems with their products. They will be out of business eventually. WATCH!

Please cut and paste the following links for what others have said about this company:

modified review This review was modified by caljamcal on November 05 2010 08:20:34 AM

Epic Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Epic Sports is not a merchant member
Epic Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!