Stores > Epic Sports

Product & services pricing Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Epic Sports by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Awful customer service don't buy from epic sports

"Bought pants for my 12 year old. The came in 8 inches too short. Called customer service and waited 10 minutes after phone system didn't work for me to leave a message. Bailey answered and was extremely rude. said I should have known that they were closeout and the size could vary. I asked if it typicaly varies by 8 inches. She basically said it was my fault. I asked if I could exchange for something else and if she could help me find what I needed, she said no she didn't know what would work. Her attitude was worse than my 14 year old daughter when I wake her up early."

2017-04-19

Package lost

"So I purchased a few product from EpicSports. They never arrived (something went wrong during the shipping I guess) and was returned to the sender/EpicSports. I understand it's tough for ES to have control over what's already shipped out... but it's definitely out of MY control when it's a package that never arrived at my door. At least ES have seen the package... I haven't even seen it in its physical form. But it seems if anything is wrong, it's customer's fault and I was asked to pay both the return shipping fee and reship fee (if I wanted the product).

I guess people will still try to shop there for products that are a few dollars cheaper... but definitely not recommending it because they don't care about their customers.

2017-04-19

Good Pants , Terrible Return Policy /Service

"I am very upset with the fact that I was never told that there was only 1 return allowed per order. I have spent $500 or more on this website. These orders are for a little league team. I called today to return 2 more items left from the first order I placed and was told that I could not return them nor can exchange them. So now I am stuck with 2 pairs of baseball pants that I or anyone on the team has no use for. In addition I just placed another order today. This is very upsetting. This was never mentioned to me when I called to do the first return, had I known this could not be done, I would of waited to send everything back at one time . In total I have spent $661.00 on on orders and I can not get a return for 2 pants?? I and our park will not be referring anyone to this company nor be ordering from Epic Sports again . And to mention that when I called I was put on hold for over 15 minutes , then bounced around to 2 different people for nothing . "

2017-04-18

Horrible Service

"Do not order from this company. They are Horrible. They will NOT appreciate your business. Horrible experience buying catcher's gear for my son."

2017-04-07

Custom purchase .... Shirt and hat

"There custom menu for making shirts and hats is not state of the art. In fact I found it horrible had other people help because it was unclear what to do! My shirts turned out fine but my hats sucked.... oh it was my fault because it clearly stated .75 for embroidery on hat but it showed the hat with a normal size! When I called got. Essage telling me if I left a message I would not loose my turn in line ... 4 hrs later they returned my call, buy then I was working missed call. So I decided to email them that took 24 hrs,,,, so I called again 20 mins finally get a person who patches me to another,,,, ugh really,,,, so when I ask what they can do ...... nothing..... I'd be happy to order you new hats.... really all I wanted to do was add another name under 2 initials! Pathetic customer service! I took them somewhere local and they were awesome... gladly fixed the problem for $3 a hat! Shame on you Epic Sports!"

2017-04-05

Fiinal Straw great prices and selection but Horrible and Unprofessional Customer Service

"The customer service for this company is horrible in the event you have an order issue or question as many of there listing details are vague and picture lack detail. We have ordered thousands of dollars in orders from Epic but this year has been filled with issues from fit size due to incorrect size charts and poor quality items. They are not accommodating even when their site is misleading. When speaking to the employees they are rude if there is an issue. So we told them we will simply file a dispute with our credit card after over an order issue one manager laughed and the other employee threatened that then we would never process another one of our orders. No worries we will no longer order anything from Epic again."

2017-03-30

Returns impossible

"Bought many items over the years for softball, Basel and tennis but first time I needed to return due to wrong color ordered, found it impossible to initiate a return. Calls not returned and as last resort started emailing but was told that returns not accepted even tho I was within their 30 day window. Won't buy from them again. "

2017-03-30

**** these ppl

"epic sports is so trash, i literally feel like **** after having to talk to anyone in their horrific customer service"

2017-03-29

Epic Disaster

"A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say they didn’t come close to fitting and were made in China. When you call the number for returns no one ever answers. You have to leave a message. I called them 8 times and emailed several time. They called me once and left a message but they wouldn’t call me back again until I cut off credit card payment. They are still fighting my on postage.
I was trying to save my PTA money by ordering from them but instead I cost myself money. Use Amazon they support their customers and are not just scheming people. In summary Epic waste of time and you get what you pay for.

2017-03-29

Customer Service is beyond HORRIBLE!!!!

"I have purchased over $2000 per year from them for 4 years straight but NO MORE. I will gladly pay a little more elsewhere to be treated the right way and to have good customer service. If you ever try to return something, they will beat you up so bad that you eventually just say "the heck with it" and eat it!!! Most recently I purchased 2 pairs of A4 pants. A month has gone by and still no pants!!! They said "A4 shipped us only the white pair and we are waiting for the gray pair to arrive...we don't ship partial orders..". Really??? They said they could ship the one pair and cancel the other but NOT give me any refund on shipping (even though I paid to ship 2 pairs). They said I could then reorder the other pair BUT I would have to pay for additional shipping on that pair!!!! I asked if they would at least ship the 2nd pair at no cost since I ALREADY paid to ship TWO pairs and they said "no". Again, UNREAL!!! This is only 1 of several cust. service issues I have had with them. I am in the process now of trying to exchange a pair of pants that arrived with a missing snap. So far they have asked for 2 pictures of the item and i have not heard back. Again, customer care is the worst I have ever experienced!!!!! Pricing is great but NOT worth the hassle!!!!"

2017-03-22

You get what you pay for

"If I had bought their pricier stuff and then ran into a problem, I'd be very mad at Epic Sports for their most-likely-horrid return policies. But I will defend them here, giving them 4 stars, only because I had an idea of what I was getting into. I got stuff at major bargain prices and I knew when ordering that I had to be okay with taking a loss if an item didn't work out. I got the best pair of sheepskin batting gloves that I ever owned from them for just a couple of dollars and some awesome name-brand shorts that I still wear on an almost daily basis. I will say though, that most of the regular clothing items are that cheap, rough polyester, just-for these few-games, short-term type. The prices are very low; if you want creme de la creme service and primo brands that you are familiar with, don't shop there. You get what you pay for; they sell decent items at a very low price, they gotta cut out some costs somewhere."

2017-03-20

Horrid customer service

"Placed an order on march 2nd and march 4th. Either order has still not shipped. I called customer service to cancel orders and they had audacity to say yes it can be cancelled but I will be charged a restocking fee. Absolute joke of a company. I will never buy from this company again and I suggest you do not as well. "

2017-03-18

Great prices, poor service

"If you find exactly what you need, and you know 100% you will not need to return it, Epic Sports might be an OK choice. We bought a bunch of stuff, it was what was expected except that the three pairs of pants were too big for my son. Total we were at about $36 for the pants. When trying to return them we:
1) Pay shipping in both directions. I won't count what we paid to get them, but $16 back.
2) Pay a restocking fee of $7.20 (restocking can be up to 50%!!!!)

So, we'd get back under $13 for returning them. Really. Nevermind. We may order from them again, but ONLY if we're 100% sure the items will not ever have a chance to need to be returned.

2017-02-28

Poor quality merchandise and dismal Epic Sports company policies

"I purchased a shirt from Epic Sports and the first time I put it on the stitching started to unravel. When I called Epic Sports customer service, was told that since I did not notice this defect within 5 days of receiving my order, there was nothing they could do. Not a good response for a first time customer to hear. Do not waste your time purchasing from Epic Sports."

2017-02-15

Horrible customer service experience!

"Horrible customer service by Christy and Christina(supervisor). I purchased some basic youth soccer equipment(pinnies,cones, etc.) which apparently they didn't actually stock although their website portrayed that they did. Paid for 3 day shipping. Order stayed "In Progress" status for two days while they sourced basic soccer equipment. When I realized there was no way they would get the order to me on time, I called to cancel while the order was still "in progress". Was told by both Christy and Christina that this would not be an option without paying fees....even though they had yet to ship and displayed as being in stock. What a joke! Buyer Beware!!! Just because material shows "in stock", Christy let me know that doesn't necessarily mean it's in stock at Epic.....probably means their supplier has it in stock."

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Epic Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Epic Sports is not a merchant member
Epic Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!