Stores > Epic Sports

Product & services pricing Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Epic Sports by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Slooooow shipping was not disclosed and did not arrive in time for tournament.

"I ordered a fairly large size order of baseball catcher and coaching equipment. Based on the standard shipping estimate at checkout, I was scheduled to receive my shipment on or around 11 days after my order date. That was the option I chose since I did not need these items until a tournament 18 days past my order date. Based on Epic's FAQ section on the website, I expected my order to ship within 3 to 5 days and expected to receive a tracking number within 5 to 7 days, as it is clearly stated on the site. I contacted them through a web form on the 8th day to see why my order still showed as "processing." I waited 24 hours and received no reply, so I called. I spoke to a customer service rep who was snarky from the start. I explained the situation, and she told me that an estimated delivery date of 22 days after my order had been disclosed to me and included on my invoice that was emailed to me. I assured her that it was never disclosed and that I was looking at both the email I received from my order and my account information on their website, and there is absolutely no delivery date listed whatsoever. She insisted that I was wrong and went so far as to say, "I'm not calling you a liar, but I've seen our invoices and I can send you one with the date on the bottom." I informed her that I was staring at the email I received and the website, and that information was not there. I also informed her that I didn't need her to send me one of their internal invoices, as she had just told me the date. She never once apologized for the lack of communication from their end but insisted on making her circular argument that it was disclosed to me because it was on her invoice. I had ordered a large order from this company before and had no issue. However, this time is the only time I have had to deal with their customer service, and it was lousy. The pricing is very good on this site, but I will certainly never order something that I need in a timely manner ever again, if I ever go back. After all, there are plenty of other discount sports equipment retailers that want my business. "

2017-06-08

Very poor customer service

"I ordered two pair of the same pants for my daughter. One pair fit perfect the other pair was way too small. I dealt for three months with a customer service agent named Lori. She kept apologizing for loosing my pictures and she kept wanting more and more info. I never got a credit or new pants. I will not buy from Epic again."

2017-05-23

late shipment

"I ordered for my team and 2 times they emailed that the items were backordered so they didn't send it until later - so disappointed with this company!!!

2017-05-16

a month to get an order?

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER... THEY TELL ME I WONT RECEIVE MY ORDER FOR A MONTH, AND YET 1 BUSINESS DAY AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER I TELL THEM I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL IT, AND THEY TELL ME ITS TO LATE. THEY ARE RUDE AND DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND OTHER DONT SHOP THERE EITHER. THIS IS A BUSINESS THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, ALL THEY WANT IS THE MONEY. IF I COULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS I WOULD"

2017-05-12

Not even worth a 1 star rating!!!

"Horrible!!! They don't mind taking your money, but will take 5-7 days to fill a simple order!! 1 hat and 1 set of catchers gear and still can't get my items in a timely matter! I would rather pay retail and know that my order is taking care of!!!!"

2017-05-08

Do not order here!

"They steal your money paid for next day shipping 4 days later still waiting.Customer Service is terrible"

2017-05-04

**** POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"ABSOLUTE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. EXTREMELY RUDE AND NASTY CODY IS THE BIGGEST DUMBASS ****!!!! VERY LITTLE HELP WAS OFFERED WHEN IT CAME TO ME RECIEVING MY MONEY PAID. 30 DAYS OF WAITING ...THEN 24-72 HOURS....STILL NOTHING.
THEN THEY WERE JUST SO DAMN NASTY...TREATING ME LIKE A MORON....NO SYMPATHY OR UNDERSTANDING THAT I WAS UPSET.
WORSE COMPANY IN MY BOOK AND I PRAY THEY GET SHUT DOWN OR GO BANKRUPT!!!! PUT ALL THOSE MISERABLE **** OUT OF WORK.
MAY THEY ALL GO TO HELL!!!CODY IS DRIVING!!! ****!!!

2017-05-03

Wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered - Horrible customer service. Sizing is almost 2 sizes larger than normal

"Ordered jersey and the men's were almost two sizes larger than normal. Feels like wearing a poncho. The women's sizes were right on normal standard sizes. Customer service was horrible and didn't care about the issue. Won't be ordering from them again"

2017-04-26

Awful customer service don't buy from epic sports

"Bought pants for my 12 year old. The came in 8 inches too short. Called customer service and waited 10 minutes after phone system didn't work for me to leave a message. Bailey answered and was extremely rude. said I should have known that they were closeout and the size could vary. I asked if it typicaly varies by 8 inches. She basically said it was my fault. I asked if I could exchange for something else and if she could help me find what I needed, she said no she didn't know what would work. Her attitude was worse than my 14 year old daughter when I wake her up early."

2017-04-19

Package lost

"So I purchased a few product from EpicSports. They never arrived (something went wrong during the shipping I guess) and was returned to the sender/EpicSports. I understand it's tough for ES to have control over what's already shipped out... but it's definitely out of MY control when it's a package that never arrived at my door. At least ES have seen the package... I haven't even seen it in its physical form. But it seems if anything is wrong, it's customer's fault and I was asked to pay both the return shipping fee and reship fee (if I wanted the product).

I guess people will still try to shop there for products that are a few dollars cheaper... but definitely not recommending it because they don't care about their customers.

2017-04-19

Good Pants , Terrible Return Policy /Service

"I am very upset with the fact that I was never told that there was only 1 return allowed per order. I have spent $500 or more on this website. These orders are for a little league team. I called today to return 2 more items left from the first order I placed and was told that I could not return them nor can exchange them. So now I am stuck with 2 pairs of baseball pants that I or anyone on the team has no use for. In addition I just placed another order today. This is very upsetting. This was never mentioned to me when I called to do the first return, had I known this could not be done, I would of waited to send everything back at one time . In total I have spent $661.00 on on orders and I can not get a return for 2 pants?? I and our park will not be referring anyone to this company nor be ordering from Epic Sports again . And to mention that when I called I was put on hold for over 15 minutes , then bounced around to 2 different people for nothing . "

2017-04-18

Horrible Service

"Do not order from this company. They are Horrible. They will NOT appreciate your business. Horrible experience buying catcher's gear for my son."

2017-04-07

Custom purchase .... Shirt and hat

"There custom menu for making shirts and hats is not state of the art. In fact I found it horrible had other people help because it was unclear what to do! My shirts turned out fine but my hats sucked.... oh it was my fault because it clearly stated .75 for embroidery on hat but it showed the hat with a normal size! When I called got. Essage telling me if I left a message I would not loose my turn in line ... 4 hrs later they returned my call, buy then I was working missed call. So I decided to email them that took 24 hrs,,,, so I called again 20 mins finally get a person who patches me to another,,,, ugh really,,,, so when I ask what they can do ...... nothing..... I'd be happy to order you new hats.... really all I wanted to do was add another name under 2 initials! Pathetic customer service! I took them somewhere local and they were awesome... gladly fixed the problem for $3 a hat! Shame on you Epic Sports!"

2017-04-05

Fiinal Straw great prices and selection but Horrible and Unprofessional Customer Service

"The customer service for this company is horrible in the event you have an order issue or question as many of there listing details are vague and picture lack detail. We have ordered thousands of dollars in orders from Epic but this year has been filled with issues from fit size due to incorrect size charts and poor quality items. They are not accommodating even when their site is misleading. When speaking to the employees they are rude if there is an issue. So we told them we will simply file a dispute with our credit card after over an order issue one manager laughed and the other employee threatened that then we would never process another one of our orders. No worries we will no longer order anything from Epic again."

2017-03-30

Returns impossible

"Bought many items over the years for softball, Basel and tennis but first time I needed to return due to wrong color ordered, found it impossible to initiate a return. Calls not returned and as last resort started emailing but was told that returns not accepted even tho I was within their 30 day window. Won't buy from them again. "

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Epic Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Epic Sports is not a merchant member
Epic Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!