Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Ga7166

"People said dont buy from abroad but can't grumble 1st class backup and amazing stereo .brilliant price and everything works as discibed."

2017-05-13

Great customer support and products!

"It was great to have work with Eonon's support team. They promptly responded to my emails and gave the best advice. I will surely buy from them again. "

2017-05-11

Ford Mondeo GPS

"My wife's new 2012 Ford Mondeo Titanium is built for the Australian market without GPS Sat Nav or a reversing camera. The 2016 Mondeo that I use as a company car has these features, so I decided to install an EONON GA6162F head unit in the 2012 Mondeo. The head unit is not specified for the 2012 Mondeo, but I decided that it was worth giving it a try because of the low cost. I ran into a little difficulty where the radio antenna amplifier need separate power to work, plus the antenna connection is the FAKRA design so I purchased an adaptor locally & the Bluetooth hands free is not quite as good as the factory Bluetooth. My iPhone contact list does not download as per the published advice from EONON, but apparently ANDROID phones are OK. The supplied Bluetooth external microphone appears to have a problem so EONON shipped a replacement microphone to me free of charge. The new unit looks amazing in the vehicle & performs really well at most of the tasks that we wanted. Thank you EONON for this solution to our motoring pleasure & safety."

2017-05-04

Best Navigation unit for BMW E39

"First of all, this is not my first device bought from Eonon, I had previously a GA5166F unit and I was very satisfied with it, from the first days I mounted it on my car, my friends wanted to buy it from me, I live in Romania but work in USA (so I make the orders from USA -lower price in usd and no shipping fee) and if you order in Europe, price will be in Euros and also taxes have to be paid.
So now about the GA7201, is extremely nice, higher resolution, faster and improved functions. Even from the first unit I was amazed that steering wheel functions are working well and you have the option in the menu to reassign each command. GA7201 fits better as is not rounded anymore and the aspect is somewhat changed, quality is improved.
I tested other brands and by far EONON is better. I`m talking about CPU, screen resolution, supported functions, design, system flexibility.
About customer support, even if I made a mistake with the delivery address, EONON had helped me and my device was delivered without delays, it took three days from KWUN TONG HK to Miami US .

2017-05-03

Nice producr

"Fast shipping. Great service. Nice look and easy to install "

2017-04-29

Easy to install and perfect fit!

"I bought it for my Mazda 6 and it was easy to install (i successful installed myself!) . Almost all commands of the steering wheel it works very well, the touchscreen is amazing (very good resolution!) and the Igo maps were installed quick...and work well!
Until now, I am very satisfied!

2017-04-26

Better than original bmw radio

I've placed eonon Ga7165 with some in-house conversions and cuts all work perfectly. The sound sounds better with your product. The steering wheel keys all work well and the camera is of great quality.
Eonon support me in every step i make.

2017-04-18

EONON GA5163F

"I bought this device for My Mazda 3 2012 sport version. I can only say I am very satisfied with the quality and performance of this unit. I would definitely recommend the upgrade to everyone interested. The only reasons I didn't give 5 stars are ( no longer Bluetooth compatibility with steeringwheel phone keys, no further support upgrades to the android system, limited to 1GB storage for installing app.) "

2017-04-11

Great Product -- Good Value

"I purchased a Eonon GA6166 radio after first installing an Avant-2 unit in my 2006 BMW X5 (E53). I returned the Avant-2 unit to Avinusa twice: once for a failed touch screen and the second time to exchange the unit for a (hopefully) for a better performing unit. Shipping cost to Shenzen China was $85 each time after paying $800 for the unit and another $70 in accessories trying to get the OBDII function to work and in an attempt to improve the Wi-Fi performance. The Avant-2 unit has never been returned and still sits in Chinese Customs or in a Custom official's car! I purchased the Eonon GA6166 after getting tired of waiting more than 2 months for my Avant-2 radio to be returned and having a hole in my dash where a radio should be.

I only wish I had purchased the GA6166 the first time around. After allowing for the fact that I had already done the time-consuming work to make the Avant-2 fit in my dash, the Eonon GA6166 was a much easier install. For one, the cables are longer than the Avant-2 cables which makes it easier to connect everything with the radio sitting on the console. The Avant-2 cables are so short that it is necessary to hold the radio up close to the dash opening while trying to connect the cables.

Once installed all the Eonon features functioned perfectly. Wi-Fi reception is definitely better than the Avant-2 and the Bluetooth connected with my OBDII device immediately and Torque was up and running without a problem. Another major advantage of Eonon over the Avant-2 unit is that the OS is Android 5.1.1. The Avant-2 unit uses Android 4.1.1. The 4.x.x versions of Android are the platforms of choice for global authors of malware and trojans.

In addition to a great product for the price, the Customer Service at Eonon is very efficient and competent. Before shipping my order Eonon CS e-mailed me to confirm that my order was correct.

2017-04-06

excellent product and service

"Is an excellent product, fully compatible with my vehicle. The after-sales service and support is very good"

2017-03-31

Seamless

"Quick, fast service. Head unit arrived sooner than expected. Fit seamlessly into my deck. Was very easy to install and the best part, it looks very OEM with every possible feature you can think of for a head unit. Installation was also fairly easy for me with no prior experience. Would defintely be interested in buying more products from Eonon!"

2017-03-16

PRODUCTO EXCELENTE, MÁXIMA ATENCIÓN

"Gps para mi Ford Mondeo. Han sido muy amables y atentos. Nos han solucionado cualquier duda en todo momento tanto por correo electrónico como por Whatsupp y en muy poco tiempo. Estamos muy contentos con el producto, lo recomendamos 100%!! Si tenemos que hacer otra compra, no lo dudaremos. Muchas gracias por todo!"

2017-03-15

wonderful service and blazing fast delivery time

"Hi everyone, I ordered an android head unit from Eonon. I ordered it on Friday night and got the parcel on Monday morning. The exceptionally fast delivery time has left me speechless. I am from Australia and this fast delivery is unheard of here. The head unit i bought was GA2162. it has really high quality finish and it fits perfectly well in my car. The Eonon team is also highly helpful regarding any queries. I am really impressed by the head unit and the teams customer service. I will definitely buy from them again. "

2017-03-14

Best android stereos on the market

"I have the new Eonon GA2162 and before that had the GA2154. Both are very great headunits. Fast, user friendly and good sound quality with a true HD display. It has an infinite amount of features and all work great. Have been using Eonon for 10 years now and never had issues. My first Eonon is 10 years old and is still working on a daily car. Customer service is very good and help a lot when you need it. "

2017-03-12

Great head unit

"Great head unit! Install was easy, hardest part was trying to get all the wires to fit behind the stereo. Looks great, has a factory look to it (Mazda 3). Steering wheel controls work. "

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.