Stores > Eonon

Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

2016-08-24

Best headunit ever!

"This is my 3rd eonon headunit and i absolutely love them! None of them have faulted and they do everything i want and need!
Highly recommend Eonon for the best bang for buck products!
Shipped out to my door in 3 days.
Customer service is top notch too!

2016-08-03

I installed Eonon GA5161F and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

"I installed Eonon GA5161F (android CAR GPS) and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

All ok, the item is perfect, and working perfectly! The camera was installed too and it is so good :)
I put one 4GB micro SD card for the applications and one 32GB micro SD card for mp3, movies. These cards are working good (Kingston and Adata micro SD card)

I downloaded an application the name of "Waze". This is a Hungarian navigation application. I use it with my iPhone 6 (I share my phone's network) and it's working good.

I paired my phone with Eonon (with bluetooth) and it's working good, the sound quality is very good and the microphone is working good.
I am very satisfied with the service, with the support team and the products ofcourse.

Attila
Hungary

This review was modified by Attila1 on August 03 2016 06:30:40 AM

2016-07-27

I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c

"I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c
and the DAB+ V0036, the sound quality is better than the player that came with car,
easy to use and set up
i can really recommen this product

well packaged , no damage during shipping and fast delivery

This review was modified by benz2010-92321 on July 28 2016 04:48:13 AM

2016-07-09

Good Stuff

"Quick delivery. Good quality. Exactly what I wanted."

This review was modified by Chadmbaker on July 09 2016 04:46:25 AM

2016-07-05

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

"I purchased a Eonon GA5150F for my 2001 BMW 330i on June 21st, 2016. At a competitive affordable price, free (fast!!) shipping, and a very reliable Android operating system (4.2.2) I was a happy and resourceful customer from the minute I made the purchase. During the short shipping period, I watched Do It Yourself installation videos of Eonon head units. I began to read other’s experiences, set ups, and reviews. I joined a community of very unique technological innovators who are pushing the boundaries of automotive head units. The Android software and mobile compatibility makes the opportunities for on-the-road entertainment endless. Over the July 4th weekend, I got the chance to install my Eonon GA5150F. By no means am I a technological/audio technician. However, everything I needed from beginning to end was neatly and delicately packaged in the shipped head unit. I referenced step by step tutorials that allowed me to remove the dash trim, my OEM business CD, and various panels that exposed my wiring harness. The Eonon plugged my 17 pin wire, antenna, microphone, GPS, and Wi-Fi adapters neatly into the back before becoming one with my car. Behold, in 2-3 hours, the head unit fit snug into my dashboard and is THE definition of plug and play! Since installing my Eonon, I have been finding it hard to leave my car. I am extremely satisfied and continuously amazed by how useful the Eonon is when it comes to playing music, streaming video, using/speaking with Bluetooth, GPS, playing games, and so on! The head units hardware is top notch all around. The touch screen is very fast and responsive both hardware and software. The lights on the unit illuminate beautifully during day and night, while my steering wheel functions finally found opportunity for use when navigating music and Bluetooth functions. Now when others ask me what head unit to consider, I will be very eager to share my experience with Eonon. Eonon has forever enhanced and brought additional joy to my driving experience. It’s truly a pleasure to have the newest and latest technology to a car that I hold near and dear to my heart. Thank you and i look forward to business for years to come!"

This review was modified by steph_nasty on July 05 2016 12:57:33 AM

2016-07-05

Eonon GA 5155F

"Headunit arrived carefully packed in 3 working days,Works perfectly, sounds better then original CD 30 (VAUXHALL,OPEL) looks like it was installed in factory, navigation is very precise and i"m sorry i did not order Eonon earlier."

This review was modified by Zlatko_Ri on July 05 2016 12:49:31 AM

2016-07-04

Great Product, Had to buy another

"I purchased the Mazda 3 Eonon Android headunit for my wife. It's fantastic. Unfortunately for me it's too good and left my own Ford Focus stereo looking pretty poor. So online to Eonon again and just bought the GA2114 universal head unit. Delivery was free and it was packaged well and received in about 4 days to Australia. The capacitive screen is really responsive, sound is great, everything works a treat. The only issue I had was with the dodgy Bezel kit that I bought off ebay (not from Eonon). I am very happy and will definitely consider buying another one again - just need another car to put it in ;)"

This review was modified by MickFish on July 27 2016 05:55:40 AM

2016-07-02

Brilliant

"Excellent head unit and customer service"

This review was modified by bigman93 on July 02 2016 05:07:45 AM

2016-06-29

Mondeo MK4 XR5 Turbo Eonon GA5162F

"Have just received the GA5162F and so far am loving it. Shipping was super fast received it 6 days after ordering. Unit was plug and play no extra wiring need, everything was supplied. The front and rear parking sensors still work and the unit has some basic Convers+ interfacing as well as the steering wheel controls still work(had to do some basic button mapping but easy enough). The sound quality is surprisingly better than i was expecting and is easily comparable to the Sony unit it replaced. The emails i have sent to the supplier have been answered in a prompt manner and i am happy to recommend this unit to anyone thinking about it!! Thank Eonon!! "

This review was modified by Belgarath76 on June 29 2016 09:01:27 PM

2016-06-28

GA5166F

"Great OEM system for my E39.
Fast delivery and very helpful customer service!

keep it up!

This review was modified by Hazaa75 on June 29 2016 09:24:16 AM

2016-06-27

Very Satisfied!

"I bought a head unit for my Mazda 3 and I have so far been absolutely delighted with the performance. The unit is very responsive and links well to apps and all connectable devices such as Wifi units and mobile phones.

I recently has a few issues with static screens and the weather app not updating, however, a quick email exchange with Eonon and this was fixed very quickly. The customer services has been brilliant and very helpful, answering my queries within 24 hours.

I am delighted with my purchase and will now be buying units for my other vehicles

This review was modified by Rajpahal on June 27 2016 08:18:50 AM

2016-06-24

GA 5180f Best 2din unit

"This head unit has all the necessities that come with 2din. Shipping was very fast and packaging was secure, nothing broken or cracked. Good customer service. Will be ordering another unit for the other vehicle."

This review was modified by george.stix on June 24 2016 10:42:05 PM

2016-06-22

GA5165F for e90

"I am very happy that I got such a unique OEM system"

This review was modified by Danishoes on June 22 2016 03:11:04 PM

2016-06-16

Just great store!

"I bought Eonon GA2114 2-DIN Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car GPS and I'm very satisfied. Delivery was fast and smoothly with all the accessories and manuals that have been placed on their eshop. During installation or in use, there was no problem, just i had a few questions that I received a quick reply.
Now I install reverse camera, which I got for free from Eonon in their promo action on Facebook.

Really I recommend buying at Eonon!

This review was modified by ssoliss on June 16 2016 02:03:18 PM

2016-06-13

BMW & Stereo a perfect match

"The GA5166F BMW E39 Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car DVD GPS with Mutual Control Easy Connected Unit is a beautiful machine. We are still discovering new features. The unit is fast and very smooth to operate.

Thanks so much to Eonon for the quick delivery and great communication. A truly, wonderful experience :)

This review was modified by colleen3180 on June 13 2016 11:17:23 PM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.