Stores > Eonon

Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

2016-05-24

Eonon GA5162F - excellent unit

"It is amazing product, much better than original Sony 6CD. It perfectly fits in the Mondeo MK4. The radio reception and sound is very good. Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, RDS, DVD, reverse camera etc. is working smoothly and very fast. Now I am looking for hands free software to install, to avoid searching manually throught phonebook. Google voice is preinstalled, but needs internet connection. I had to invert next/previous buttons on the wheel. The problem was solved thanks to excellent Eonon support team. Their feedback was quick and very helpful."

This review was modified by Princeof on May 24 2016 11:05:37 AM

2016-05-23

Ga5180f awesome

"Put the stereo in my 2011 Silverado and it's awesome! Way cheaper and same if not better quality than the units that were 700 to $1,000. Excellent customer service,I had questions about using certain features and Susan at eonon communicated with me very well untill i completely understood everything. "

This review was modified by Jeremydreed74 on May 24 2016 04:24:32 PM

2016-05-23

Best Value for Money Quality Head Unit

"Fitted my new GA2114 head unit yesterday to my '08 Subaru WRX. I went with this unit purely for the fact it ran Android and has Torque Pro to view my ECU Sensors. As i did not want to have Gauges all through my car, I chose to use the head unit as the view point of my cars running gear. Works well, and can run 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously (Phone and OBD2 Adapter). No sign of lag or performance issues so far which is good. Really pleased with the result. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by jaykemh95 on May 23 2016 02:45:56 AM

2016-05-18

Eonon 5153-"The ultimate unit"

"Hello.I putt the 5153 unit on my vw golf mk5.it's was the best buying I ve ever done for my car.it looks like a have a very powerful android device in my hands and that's how I was dreaming it.The unit connected up easily and started up quickly, looks professional once intalled.It looks great and it performance is very good. I really recommend it!"

This review was modified by Teo1983 on May 18 2016 08:19:47 AM

2016-05-13

Smax GA5162F

"Muy contento con la compra! La atención al cliente es perfecta, vía whatsapp es casi instantánea (salvando la diferencia horaria España-HK). Fácil de instalar, lo hice yo mismo, da un poco de apuro sacar embellecedores pero mirando algún vídeo de Youtube se pierde el miedo. Mucho mejor que la radio de serie, compatibilidad con los mandos en en volante perfecta. Admite un montón de formatos de vídeo, y además GPS! Muy muy de recomendable."

This review was modified by Selli46 on May 13 2016 11:42:50 PM

Looks the Biz

"Ordered GA5165F for BMW E91, it arrived in 4 days at my UK home, with the knowledge i would not be charged shipping tax, which was a big piece of mind. The unit looks great and sounds good, though I have not fully tested it yet as i have only just installed it.
The customer service team have replied to my requests and picked up when i ordered something wrongly.

GA5166X - Great choice

"I just acquired the GA5166X for my BMWe53. Installation was very easy except for the frame that I had to cut within the console. All the rest was plug&play!

It looks great and it performance is very good. I really recommend it!

This review was modified by AlexGG on April 28 2016 04:27:52 AM

2016-04-28

This is a great unit. Everyone that sees it loves it.

"I was hesitant about this purchase but after reading all the reviews I chose it and very glad I did. Installation was very easy ( the only thing I would like to see different would be a "truck" package that offered longer wires for the camera,satellite and microphone.I was able to make them work though just not where I wanted them to be) I am very impressed with the ease of use and how well everything works. This is an amazing head unit especially for the price! The only problem I'm having is the bluetooth for phone calls is not very loud. Not sure if it's a phone issue or not. It also has a small start up lag for about 30 seconds or so but you get used to it quick. All an all no radio is perfect but this one is pretty close! Love this unit. Customer service has been fantastic too. My unit is the G2110F Thank you eonon probably going to buy another one!"

This review was modified by Skozma69 on April 28 2016 04:29:25 AM

2016-04-20

Best customer Support ever

"SUZAN SAVED THE DAY
Best problem handler. very calm and fast

This review was modified by Rigowurx on April 21 2016 07:48:29 PM

2016-04-17

Awesome headunit/delivery and service

"Headunit is a dream. Fast, flexible, better than any inbuilt system I have seen to the day. Shipping and delivery was completed in 4 days. Unit was received same week from Hong Kong to Australia, which is a record for me. Installation was easy with instructions provided in the box and on the website. You can also use YouTube to find specific videos for your car on how to take plastics off without damaging them. And cream on cake was that this was most friendly company out there. They sent caring personalised email to let them know when package arrives and if everything is alright. Amazing. "

This review was modified by SilverD on April 17 2016 05:22:26 PM

2016-04-16

Very good Eonon GA5153F headunit

"Very good headunit. It works good, fast and with android's freedom. GPS, Rear camera, SW, radar, canbus working well. Just phone calling sound quality is not too good with bluetooth. Highly recommended change original headunit to this one. :-)"

2016-04-11

Best head unit

"The processor of this unit is just perfect! The service by eonon is awsome, fast ship, easy to know information, another times thanks to us for the nice work!"

2016-04-06

The only head unit you'll ever need!

"Installed this in my 2012 Gti over my stock HU... All I can say is wow. The potential an processing power of this device is crazy for the price..plus it looks almost stock Oem ! My passengers marvel at the technology , I have hooked it up to a rear view camera and a subwoofer . Works perfect . The gps an Bluetooth are flawless an the interface is sleek an fast . Love it . There's so much money re u can add to the unit eg tv tuner but I'm happy with it as is. Highly recommend it over an stock Vw interface ! Plus the price is perfect. Can't get a better deal anywhere "

This review was modified by Russellvw21 on April 06 2016 05:47:21 AM

2016-03-30

The smoothest online transaction with a company ever.

"They were extremely helpful and they are the only company to ever follow up to ask about how happy i am with their product. Thanks again eonon."

This review was modified by Sjessi on March 30 2016 01:07:17 PM

2016-03-23

Great value for money!!

"Very happy, this unit is far better value for money then any name brand. I like the custom fit for your car, I was actually asked a few times if it came with the car and I said nah I got it from Eonon. I like how they keep the price affordable by just selling you the basic headunit and gps and has the option to add tv,dab or reversing camera later on although they often give away a free reverse camera with each head unit. Great sound quality also"

This review was modified by Dom8811 on March 23 2016 04:25:14 AM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.