Stores > Eonon

Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

2016-02-03

nice stuff, good service

"this really is a beautiful site with fun produckten. very complete radios and not expensive.ship goes fast , and very good serice, and easy paying whit paypal.highly recommended"

This review was modified by romano1979 on February 03 2016 01:21:48 AM

2016-01-29

Top brand great item Gaza Essex

"Great item GA5156 does exactly what it's says good quality product and Eonon have a very good and understanding customer service."

This review was modified by gaza310 on January 29 2016 12:46:39 AM

2016-01-19

Never Been Better!!

"My E39 would never been better after I installed D5166Z i bought of Eonon. Although took me around 8 hours to installed everything by myself, I was fully satisfied because i like DIY as my hobby and installing this head unit is my first experience. And of all of those hours, the first 3 hours is for the head unit that it is plug and play and i got it running strong. While the rest of 5 hours i spent more trying to figure it out how to installed reverse camera that Eonon throw me for free! It took that long perhaps because the lack of my knowledge trying to figure the wiring colors of my cars that is amazingly the source of the power is green with the trace of purple instead of just RED! But, hey, I got it done perfectly nice, neat and smooth.. and my Eonon unit with BMW logo is running powerfully!! "

This review was modified by cfabiela on January 19 2016 02:38:11 AM

2016-01-14

GA5153F The best head unit!

"Hi there. Got my third head unit from Chinese manufacturer. First two were specific crap! Now I have GA5153F installed, probably the best I ever seen. It has real 1.6 Hz quad core processor! 1 Gb RAM-16Gb ROM. Antutu benchmark gave 24950 points, like good smartphone. Device works very fast and smooth, GPS starts and lock your position in 5-7 seconds, DVD, USB and SDcard play all formats, unit has 2 usb and 2 sdcard slots. Capacitive touchscreen quality is amazing. Radio reception and sound is good. Wifi works great with smooth transitions. Reversing camera, parking sensors and on-board computer information works great, (good CANBus). This device has absolutely no problems. I highly recommend to replace your old unit with this one!!!"

This review was modified by haholivan on January 14 2016 01:18:01 PM

2016-01-14

mazda 3

"the d5163z is awsome easy to install and works great"

This review was modified by william75 on January 14 2016 09:24:18 AM

2016-01-12

Absolutely The Worse Customer Service.

"I bought a GPS/DVD system for my X5 BMW and the unit wasn’t compatible with my truck after I order it specifically for it.
They had me install and remove the unit 4 times and $400 dollars later in installation charges the unit still have the same problem.
I was communicating with this lady named Susan and she had no technical clue of what was going on and 20 emails later she ask me to
pay again to install the unit and if it doesn’t work I can return it, but I have to pay for shipping and I’m only getting 80% of what I paid for it.
Just stay away from these people. And try calling, the place is in China and they are open from 8 PM to 5 AM ET. The operators only speak Chinese,
Good lock trying communicating if you don’t speak the language.

This review was modified by ReynaldoRodriguez on January 12 2016 01:27:03 PM

2016-01-11

"Excelente producto, muy recomendable. Más que satisfecho. Gracias. "

This review was modified by alfredo1mx on January 11 2016 10:45:16 PM

2015-12-28

"Eonon sold me a defective unit G2109 which they replaced under warranty with another defective unit and now are only offering me a 20% discount on a new unit because the warranty is now up. They keep quoting policy but are not prepared to step up to mitigate the problems with the 2 defective units."

This review was modified by hjkor077 on December 28 2015 11:17:07 AM

2015-12-28

"everything is fine (1) Good customer service (2) The shipping it is super fast (3)
and the stereo is as good as one double or even triple the price

This review was modified by jneufeldr on December 28 2015 07:05:01 AM

2015-12-28

"I just installed the EONON ga5173f android head unit with gps. I have to say I am very impressed with how well it fit and and how easy the installation was it really looks like a factory head unit! Although it shipped from Hong Kong and I live in the USA the shipping was quite fast just 5 days.
I was also impressed with their customer support they emailed me several times to see how my installation was going and how everything was working and if I had any questions on anything. The head unit works well and sounds every it as good as my factory radio and I think the reception might be a little better then the factory radio. I would definitely buy from them again

This review was modified by Jonesp45 on December 28 2015 05:41:58 AM

2015-12-23

"Just finished installing my D5150 and it is everything I thought It'd be. Way more responsive them last version and the interface is 10x better. I have an aux backup camera Bluetooth and microphone subwoofer and gps! It plays DVDs and CDs great and the Bluetooth music Syncing sounds clear! Love the option to keep music playing while in reverse camera mode and the fact that you can change backgrounds colors and where how menus buttons are ordered. Looks like it's factory made in the car and sits nicely in place! "

2015-12-12

"I understand there will be some cracked eggs along the way when it comes to electronics. Even the most reputable and expensive brands have their issues every now and then. But the Eonon GA5153F is by far the best unit I've had the pleasure to install. I've read some frustrating reviews because some folks got a bad apple but it doesn't ruin the bunch.

I ordered it on 12/7/15 through Eonon's website and paid through Paypal (no issues). It showed up at my doorstep on 12/12/15...that's five days from China to Florida! Excellent shipping and packaging!

I have some experience with installing radio head units. I've installed all my own units for the last 20 years. I must say, this unit was completely plug and play...only took me 20 minutes to install. It included all the necessary wiring to include dual fakra antenna for my 2010 VW GTI! That was a surprise to me. It only difficult part for me was understanding the interface because I'm used to Apple IOS. This unit is all Android...I figured it, though.

Once I installed the unit, I was anxious to test it out.
-The DVD player works perfectly with any disk I put in there.
-The wifi works great with smooth transitions from the browser and apps.
-Hotspot from the cell phone works flawlessly. (Tested it with Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, etc)
-GPS works great with not hesitations. I used the offline maps from Eonon (Sold Separately)
-Radio reception and sound is good
-Game play is a blast. My wife and I played Fruit Ninja together and it ran perfectly.
-The steering wheel controls worked with the included Can Bus.
-Bluetooth works great with IPhone. Plays music and makes phone calls. Everyone can hear me perfectly but it is a little distorted in the car. (external mic was included but I decided not to install)
-Camera mode starts up when the gear is in reverse. (My VW is a 6 speed btw)

I bought the Eonon GA5153F to replace the VW RCD-300 series and I'm ecstatic that I did. It is a no brainer. You can't beat all the features the GA5153F offers for the price! It's better than my wife's 2016 Toyota Tacoma radio unit. (She's jealous by the way)

Previously, I was looking into installing a Pioneer...I would have needed to buy a Can Bus adapter, steering wheel control adapter, and dual fakra antenna adapter separately. It would of cost me over $1k in stereo components not to include any installation costs. It wouldn't be an easy job! The Eonon GA5153 cost me $329 and additional maps on a 8gb micro SD card for $55...that's it!

I can't express it enough, I GIVE MY HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION TO THIS UNIT! REPLACE THAT OLD VW UNIT WITH THE EONON GA5153F! It has all the modern day technology that should come standard in all vehicles. I shake my head in disbelief at brand new 2016 cars that don't have wifi radios installed..

This review was modified by ghostinit69 on December 12 2015 10:38:20 PM

2015-12-11

"On Black Friday I checked Eonon to see if they had any good offers. Didn't take long before I knew I had to make a buy. Bought the new GA5153F headunit for my Volkswagen Golf 2005 model and I couldn't be happier.
I took 5 business days until I got it, really fast shipment from USA to Norway. (I'm impressed)
The installation took approximately 45 minutes from start to finish. Very quick and easy to install since it's a "Plug and Play" system.

I recommend everyone to order their new Headunit from Eonon. Fast shipment, easy to install and very awesome customer service.
I'll be doing my future purchases from Eonon.

2015-12-04

"I recently purchased a EONON double or 2 DIN Head Unit for my 1995 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS25 and cannot say I'm more than pleased with it!

The model I purchased is the G2110F. I'm so impressed with the build quality which is very solid and cleanly presented, innovative features such as RGB colour adjustable backlit fascia, clear and high quality touchscreen and LCD panel which can be seen in the brightest outdoor conditions.

Featuring Android 4.4.4 (and hopefully a future update to 5.0 or 6.0), it makes things so much easier operating a operating system and interface that's so familiar on my Android phone, having Android also unlocks many doorways such as running many apps that I use daily and makes for a unique audio system to have in my car.

The sound is awesome, providing crisp audio quality that can satisfy an audio file such as myself. The endless amounts of device support from USB, to A/V output and a iDevice 30-pin connector to play and charge your Apple devices.

Last but not least the navigation side of this head unit is top notch and comes in handy in the busy city, providing easy access to Google Maps and Navigation with full voice prompts to help you get to where you need to go without trouble.

I recommend EONON products to anyone who is looking for a unique all in one solution for your car at an affordable price. The features in this product cannot be found in higher priced, big branded products!

2015-12-02

"I purchased a head unit from them (D5151) to install in my '07 MazdaSpeed3, so I could replace my crappy Bose factory unit that comes with the car. It's supposedly the "Premium" sound system, but anyone who owns this car knows how awful it is. After reading other reviews of people with the same car purchasing this unit and having great experiences with it, I decided to buy one as well.

I payed $304 on sale for it, which isn't too bad considering what you're getting with it. (I got the GPS as well, hence the price bump.) The unit itself looks fantastic, and really looks like it should have come with the car. It also retained the use of my info display above the unit, which to this date, is the only unit that allows that to continue working. It sat flush with the dash, and looked really good there. I was surprised to find out that it puts out 65 watts RMS X 4, (so more like 35 watts, but that's still great.) which is incredible for a standalone unit without an amplifier. Most head units put out around 22 or so, just to put that into perspective. I tried out one CD, and was blown away by the quality and level of the sound. And with a customizable 12(?) band EQ, I could tune it just right to sound amazing.

The main reason I got the unit was for Bluetooth, since my car is manual, I needed a setup that was mostly, if not entirely, hands-free. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth didn't really work all that well. Songs skipped and stuttered all throughout, making listening to music un-enjoyable.

But this review isn't about the defective head unit I received. It's about the customer service I received when asking to return it. Returning an item to Hong Kong was not something I was looking forward to. But they made it incredibly easy. In fact, they started off with a series of suggestions for things to try in order to fix the problem, like updating the head unit and such. After trying a few of these, it didn't seem like anything was working. So they just recommended I send it back, and for my convenience, they had me send it to a closer location, rather than all the way to Hong Kong. They even issued me a refund before they even verified it was defective.

Definitely some of the best customer service I've ever received.

This review was modified by AeternusNexus on December 02 2015 07:20:36 PM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.