Stores > Eonon

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

2016-04-20

Best customer Support ever

"SUZAN SAVED THE DAY
Best problem handler. very calm and fast

This review was modified by Rigowurx on April 21 2016 07:48:29 PM

2016-04-17

Awesome headunit/delivery and service

"Headunit is a dream. Fast, flexible, better than any inbuilt system I have seen to the day. Shipping and delivery was completed in 4 days. Unit was received same week from Hong Kong to Australia, which is a record for me. Installation was easy with instructions provided in the box and on the website. You can also use YouTube to find specific videos for your car on how to take plastics off without damaging them. And cream on cake was that this was most friendly company out there. They sent caring personalised email to let them know when package arrives and if everything is alright. Amazing. "

This review was modified by SilverD on April 17 2016 05:22:26 PM

2016-04-16

Very good Eonon GA5153F headunit

"Very good headunit. It works good, fast and with android's freedom. GPS, Rear camera, SW, radar, canbus working well. Just phone calling sound quality is not too good with bluetooth. Highly recommended change original headunit to this one. :-)"

2016-04-11

Best head unit

"The processor of this unit is just perfect! The service by eonon is awsome, fast ship, easy to know information, another times thanks to us for the nice work!"

2016-04-06

The only head unit you'll ever need!

"Installed this in my 2012 Gti over my stock HU... All I can say is wow. The potential an processing power of this device is crazy for the price..plus it looks almost stock Oem ! My passengers marvel at the technology , I have hooked it up to a rear view camera and a subwoofer . Works perfect . The gps an Bluetooth are flawless an the interface is sleek an fast . Love it . There's so much money re u can add to the unit eg tv tuner but I'm happy with it as is. Highly recommend it over an stock Vw interface ! Plus the price is perfect. Can't get a better deal anywhere "

This review was modified by Russellvw21 on April 06 2016 05:47:21 AM

2016-03-30

The smoothest online transaction with a company ever.

"They were extremely helpful and they are the only company to ever follow up to ask about how happy i am with their product. Thanks again eonon."

This review was modified by Sjessi on March 30 2016 01:07:17 PM

2016-03-23

Great value for money!!

"Very happy, this unit is far better value for money then any name brand. I like the custom fit for your car, I was actually asked a few times if it came with the car and I said nah I got it from Eonon. I like how they keep the price affordable by just selling you the basic headunit and gps and has the option to add tv,dab or reversing camera later on although they often give away a free reverse camera with each head unit. Great sound quality also"

This review was modified by Dom8811 on March 23 2016 04:25:14 AM

2016-03-18

Really happy with the overall service and item.

"From the time of order to when I received the item was very fast , had a few questions about installation and customer service was very prompt and helpful in their replies. Overall love the unit and service ive received this far. My 3rd unit from the company and would buy again. "

This review was modified by Crbacchus on March 18 2016 10:10:35 PM

2016-03-18

Eonon - best choice!

"Shipping was very fast - had a few problems with customs; they wanted more money than expected like they always do, but Eonon has nothing to do with it.

I bought the GA5151F for my Mazda 3 at there website. I had some questions at the beginning and wrote to their support and received really fast answers. I installed the Android car head unit myself with the help of a video on there website.

Recently I had some issues with the fitting (helped myself before with some cardboard under it) and they will send me other clips to make it perfect - just two months after buying it. Who else would do that?

I am very happy that I bought it at Eonon - such a great customer care. Even "big players" in germany do not have that nice and fast customer service!

5* from germany to Eonon. Best choice - keep up the good work Eonon!

This review was modified by AndreasBa on March 18 2016 09:25:05 AM

2016-03-17

Quality head units. Low price. Excellent support

"I was skeptical at first but after reading many good reviews I decided to by the 4.4.4 android unit for my Mazda 3. It is the 5164f model which fit perfectly in place of my stock unit. Evrything was plug and play. No additional devices or cables needed. No install kit either.

Steering wheel controls work as advertised. Sound quality is great. Comparable to my double dinn Pioneer unit I had.

Everything runs smoothly and loads quickly. No lag experienced at all.

Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. Looks way better than my OEM unit, material quality is great. Not cheap at all.

Best of all it was at half price of name brand units but believe me when I say you get way more features. Its like having a phone or tablet on your dash. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connects instantaneously.

I highly recommend Eonon to all. You won't be disappointed.

2016-03-16

Pretty sweet head unit for a pretty sweet price!

"Purchased this head unit (ga5153f) about a month ago and all I have to say is.....I will definately be ordering another one for my wife's car! Install was a breeze, pure plug and play. After installing and playing around with the head unit it is just the same as having an android tablet in my dash. Access to all my apps, Google play store and everything that I normally use on my phone. Works flawlessly. Had a small issue with the built in weather app not locating my city when typed in. Quick email to custumer service and got a real quick response to an update fix they sent me a link to. Update was a breeze and worked perfectly just as they said it would. I installed this with a friend of mine that works at a very reputable custom audio shop and he was blown away at the features, ease of use, ease of install, how well everything works and the price. Definately blown away by eonon and their products and service. Will definately be a return customer. "

This review was modified by GrmnMfia on March 16 2016 07:57:39 PM

2016-03-11

Eonon is the Perfect Choice

"Very fast shipping, best quality products.

I bought the GA5165F for a BMW 3 Series and it works great, you won't need anything else. It fits like OEM and this Android head unit is really fast!

I installed myself, eonon has very helpfull tutorial videos to install for different models

Don't doubt on eonon, you'll love it!

This review was modified by Padillasv on March 11 2016 08:33:20 AM

2016-03-10

Eonon D5150 Best value for the money with good post-sale support

"I had my unit for about a year now. It is installed in a 2002 BMW 325i. My evaluation as follows
LOOK : I have to say that the way it fits and looks is as close as you can hope for to a factory install. When you look at it installed, it just looks like it came with the car.
INSTALL : Installation was as expected and as described in some of the You Tube videos. 3-4 hours if you have not done it before. The wiring harness that comes with it is fantastic because it makes the electrical connection a breeze. There is a known issue with the fit of the antenna. When or before you get to that step, please read about how people get around it
FUNCTIONALITY : As advertised. You get radio, Bluetooth, Navigation, DVD Player, ability to play media from SD card. Brings the car to the current standards in all ways. Navigation interface is no Tom Tom, but it works fine. What is nice is that because it is all integrated, it will lower the voice of the music for example when it speaks. Software has some little quirks here and there, but non material enough to mention.
SUPPORT : This is the piece that surprised me positively the most. I live in the US, therefore the hours never worked for me to reach someone live on the phone. However, when I used e-mail support, I always got a response back. My unit ended up getting a firmware and a navigation update which I was able to do all through e-mail support.

This review was modified by eeskinazi on March 10 2016 07:27:22 AM

2016-03-10

Highly recommended seller/product

"I just intalled it into my car and works perfectly.
Eonon customer support works as well as their product, fast communication, fast shipping...

2016-03-09

GA2114 Android double DIN Radio

"This Android unit is awesome. User friendly controls and an easy "Plug and Play" fitment once the correct ISO plug is purchased
i purchased this unit directly from Eonon and their aftersales support is great. all questions were quickly and fully answered.
my car, phone and tablet are all now the same.... what could be easier.

This review was modified by MaxChappelli on March 09 2016 01:36:08 PM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.