Stores > Eonon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

2016-09-20

Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.

"Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.
Quick shipping and the excellent service.

This review was modified by patroclos on September 20 2016 11:15:40 AM

2016-09-14

Eonon HU GA6151F on 2008 Mazda 3 bk

"A dream of a HU. Android works awesome. Sound quality is Impressive and all as Plug'n'play. I would Buy it again. "

2016-09-09

excellent

"After ordering this post (I have a zafira opel ) , I was delivered 1 week after .
I am very satisfied with this brand , they are professionals, the article complies with description.
De more , I had a lot of questions before and after my purchase online and I had a very responsive customer service .
In short , I recommend this brand to everyone around me .

This review was modified by olivierflash on September 10 2016 12:44:05 AM

2016-09-06

Awesome!!!

"System for my Honda FG1 its perfectly. Android in car with Google Maps its verry awesome! Sound its great. All working soo fast!! And past too my Car perfect!
Best regards from Poland!!!

2016-09-05

WORST EXPERIENCES EVER!!!

"I purchased a D5201Z in July for my BMW E39 based on so many good reviews on Eonon…but folks, I can tell you now, it’s been the WORST experience ever!!! When I opened the box, I couldn’t find any Users Manual, so I went to Eonon website and Google everywhere but no luck. I called long distance to customer service in China and ask for Susan who handle my sale but she wasn’t in so I was transfer to another lady…and what she said to me really blew my fucking head off: “Sorry you didn’t buy from me so I cannot help you! You need to speak to Susan or write to customer service for any issue” I told her I have no issue, I just need to know where to find the users manual…nope! Talk to your sale! So I spend the next couple of hours figuring out and installing the system. Finally it was time to put the headunit in but it wouldn’t fit! The holes for the screw on the unit wouldn’t align with the original OEM headunit metal bracket, then I spent the next 90 mins removing a ton of screws and other stuff before that bracket would come out (German engineering) I installed the 2 flimsy little bracket Eonon provided and tried again…STILL THE SCREWS WOULDN”T ALIGN!!! After bending, hammering and drilling new holes, finally I was able to screw the unit to the bracket…BUT, because the brackets had only 1 screw on each side, hence the headunit cannot be bolted securely. Moving on, I switched on the system and everything seem to work fine, I started to enjoy the music (my anger subsided too)…then suddenly, the system restarted itself, again and again and again…I turned the ignition off, started the car and system again…same thing! I called Eonon again, the engineer walked me thru resetting the unit and every other solutions he could think off…same ****! Then later that evening, he send me a text and ask me to check the battery voltage, the problem was with the equalizer “loudness”, it was draining my battery! I turned the car on with the engine running and the problem was gone. I showed him the new battery receipt because it was replaced only a few weeks ago. Anyway, I could live with this small issue or so I thought (more on the battery later) After a few days, I bought a new 16G Samsung SD card for my songs and finally I was enjoying my new system…Yay! Unfortunately, after a week, a new bug appear, the screen would go blank whenever I turned the volume or skip a song on my steering wheel, I called Eonon again and they send me a zip file to update the system…no good! They send me another zip file…no good! So now I can only adjust the volume and skip song from the unit itself, issue UNresolved! Then I left on a business trip for about 10 days, when I returned, my car wouldn’t start (my other 2 cars, the Mercedes & Toyota were fine) so I had to jumpstart the BMW and drove it to a mechanic, cost me $80 bucks to check the battery and all the electrical and finally the mechanic told me there’s a “power drainage” from the Eonon system!!! F&*k!!!!! I called Eonon and told them about the issue, they said: “You may purchase another unit and send us back the defected unit and we will refund you the money for the first unit”, Are you kidding me?!?! I asked them why can’t they send me a new unit and pick up the defected unit at the same time? After all the inconvenience they put me thru and the time and money I spent on long distance call, not to mention the pending unresolved issues, they have the nerve to ask the customer to pay and buy another new unit first!!! I want to send them back their shitty system so bad but can’t because if I take it out, there’s a BIG hole staring at me! I hope whoever’s thinking of buying Eonon should think twice unless you want to experience what I’ve been through. NOBODY SHOULD EVER BUY FROM THAT COMPANY, IT’S NOT WORTH THE PAIN!"

2016-09-05

Wow[ It Looks and Feel like an OEm replacement in my BMW E46 MSport sedan.

"Highly recommended.
When fully installed, to replace my original BMW BUSINESS RADIO/DVD PLAYER, the EONON GA5150F looked and felt like an OEM equipment. I am amazed at the number of extra features i have gained. It is a complete entertainment and communication centre powered by a powerful computer Android 4.4.4 KITKAT quad4 chip, providing radio, dvd video, natsav GPS, bluetooth syncing,hanfree phones, email,and internet etc The unit looked as it it came with the car originally, It is a top quality unit with a high quality screen.The unit is also remotely controlled by the steering wheel, It also has numerous audio/video outputs for external devices
for passenger entertainments and rear-camera. I am very impressed with the EONON DA5150F UNIT ,The service and support from the Alchemist is Really Outstanding .

This review was modified by mhtan on September 05 2016 04:26:17 AM

2016-08-24

Best headunit ever!

"This is my 3rd eonon headunit and i absolutely love them! None of them have faulted and they do everything i want and need!
Highly recommend Eonon for the best bang for buck products!
Shipped out to my door in 3 days.
Customer service is top notch too!

2016-08-03

I installed Eonon GA5161F and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

"I installed Eonon GA5161F (android CAR GPS) and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

All ok, the item is perfect, and working perfectly! The camera was installed too and it is so good :)
I put one 4GB micro SD card for the applications and one 32GB micro SD card for mp3, movies. These cards are working good (Kingston and Adata micro SD card)

I downloaded an application the name of "Waze". This is a Hungarian navigation application. I use it with my iPhone 6 (I share my phone's network) and it's working good.

I paired my phone with Eonon (with bluetooth) and it's working good, the sound quality is very good and the microphone is working good.
I am very satisfied with the service, with the support team and the products ofcourse.

Attila
Hungary

This review was modified by Attila1 on August 03 2016 06:30:40 AM

2016-07-27

I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c

"I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c
and the DAB+ V0036, the sound quality is better than the player that came with car,
easy to use and set up
i can really recommen this product

well packaged , no damage during shipping and fast delivery

This review was modified by benz2010-92321 on July 28 2016 04:48:13 AM

2016-07-09

Good Stuff

"Quick delivery. Good quality. Exactly what I wanted."

This review was modified by Chadmbaker on July 09 2016 04:46:25 AM

2016-07-05

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

"I purchased a Eonon GA5150F for my 2001 BMW 330i on June 21st, 2016. At a competitive affordable price, free (fast!!) shipping, and a very reliable Android operating system (4.2.2) I was a happy and resourceful customer from the minute I made the purchase. During the short shipping period, I watched Do It Yourself installation videos of Eonon head units. I began to read other’s experiences, set ups, and reviews. I joined a community of very unique technological innovators who are pushing the boundaries of automotive head units. The Android software and mobile compatibility makes the opportunities for on-the-road entertainment endless. Over the July 4th weekend, I got the chance to install my Eonon GA5150F. By no means am I a technological/audio technician. However, everything I needed from beginning to end was neatly and delicately packaged in the shipped head unit. I referenced step by step tutorials that allowed me to remove the dash trim, my OEM business CD, and various panels that exposed my wiring harness. The Eonon plugged my 17 pin wire, antenna, microphone, GPS, and Wi-Fi adapters neatly into the back before becoming one with my car. Behold, in 2-3 hours, the head unit fit snug into my dashboard and is THE definition of plug and play! Since installing my Eonon, I have been finding it hard to leave my car. I am extremely satisfied and continuously amazed by how useful the Eonon is when it comes to playing music, streaming video, using/speaking with Bluetooth, GPS, playing games, and so on! The head units hardware is top notch all around. The touch screen is very fast and responsive both hardware and software. The lights on the unit illuminate beautifully during day and night, while my steering wheel functions finally found opportunity for use when navigating music and Bluetooth functions. Now when others ask me what head unit to consider, I will be very eager to share my experience with Eonon. Eonon has forever enhanced and brought additional joy to my driving experience. It’s truly a pleasure to have the newest and latest technology to a car that I hold near and dear to my heart. Thank you and i look forward to business for years to come!"

This review was modified by steph_nasty on July 05 2016 12:57:33 AM

2016-07-05

Eonon GA 5155F

"Headunit arrived carefully packed in 3 working days,Works perfectly, sounds better then original CD 30 (VAUXHALL,OPEL) looks like it was installed in factory, navigation is very precise and i"m sorry i did not order Eonon earlier."

This review was modified by Zlatko_Ri on July 05 2016 12:49:31 AM

2016-07-04

Great Product, Had to buy another

"I purchased the Mazda 3 Eonon Android headunit for my wife. It's fantastic. Unfortunately for me it's too good and left my own Ford Focus stereo looking pretty poor. So online to Eonon again and just bought the GA2114 universal head unit. Delivery was free and it was packaged well and received in about 4 days to Australia. The capacitive screen is really responsive, sound is great, everything works a treat. The only issue I had was with the dodgy Bezel kit that I bought off ebay (not from Eonon). I am very happy and will definitely consider buying another one again - just need another car to put it in ;)"

This review was modified by MickFish on July 27 2016 05:55:40 AM

2016-07-02

Brilliant

"Excellent head unit and customer service"

This review was modified by bigman93 on July 02 2016 05:07:45 AM

2016-06-29

Mondeo MK4 XR5 Turbo Eonon GA5162F

"Have just received the GA5162F and so far am loving it. Shipping was super fast received it 6 days after ordering. Unit was plug and play no extra wiring need, everything was supplied. The front and rear parking sensors still work and the unit has some basic Convers+ interfacing as well as the steering wheel controls still work(had to do some basic button mapping but easy enough). The sound quality is surprisingly better than i was expecting and is easily comparable to the Sony unit it replaced. The emails i have sent to the supplier have been answered in a prompt manner and i am happy to recommend this unit to anyone thinking about it!! Thank Eonon!! "

This review was modified by Belgarath76 on June 29 2016 09:01:27 PM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.