Stores > Eonon

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

2016-07-09

Good Stuff

"Quick delivery. Good quality. Exactly what I wanted."

This review was modified by Chadmbaker on July 09 2016 04:46:25 AM

2016-07-05

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

"I purchased a Eonon GA5150F for my 2001 BMW 330i on June 21st, 2016. At a competitive affordable price, free (fast!!) shipping, and a very reliable Android operating system (4.2.2) I was a happy and resourceful customer from the minute I made the purchase. During the short shipping period, I watched Do It Yourself installation videos of Eonon head units. I began to read other’s experiences, set ups, and reviews. I joined a community of very unique technological innovators who are pushing the boundaries of automotive head units. The Android software and mobile compatibility makes the opportunities for on-the-road entertainment endless. Over the July 4th weekend, I got the chance to install my Eonon GA5150F. By no means am I a technological/audio technician. However, everything I needed from beginning to end was neatly and delicately packaged in the shipped head unit. I referenced step by step tutorials that allowed me to remove the dash trim, my OEM business CD, and various panels that exposed my wiring harness. The Eonon plugged my 17 pin wire, antenna, microphone, GPS, and Wi-Fi adapters neatly into the back before becoming one with my car. Behold, in 2-3 hours, the head unit fit snug into my dashboard and is THE definition of plug and play! Since installing my Eonon, I have been finding it hard to leave my car. I am extremely satisfied and continuously amazed by how useful the Eonon is when it comes to playing music, streaming video, using/speaking with Bluetooth, GPS, playing games, and so on! The head units hardware is top notch all around. The touch screen is very fast and responsive both hardware and software. The lights on the unit illuminate beautifully during day and night, while my steering wheel functions finally found opportunity for use when navigating music and Bluetooth functions. Now when others ask me what head unit to consider, I will be very eager to share my experience with Eonon. Eonon has forever enhanced and brought additional joy to my driving experience. It’s truly a pleasure to have the newest and latest technology to a car that I hold near and dear to my heart. Thank you and i look forward to business for years to come!"

This review was modified by steph_nasty on July 05 2016 12:57:33 AM

2016-07-05

Eonon GA 5155F

"Headunit arrived carefully packed in 3 working days,Works perfectly, sounds better then original CD 30 (VAUXHALL,OPEL) looks like it was installed in factory, navigation is very precise and i"m sorry i did not order Eonon earlier."

This review was modified by Zlatko_Ri on July 05 2016 12:49:31 AM

2016-07-04

Great Product, Had to buy another

"I purchased the Mazda 3 Eonon Android headunit for my wife. It's fantastic. Unfortunately for me it's too good and left my own Ford Focus stereo looking pretty poor. So online to Eonon again and just bought the GA2114 universal head unit. Delivery was free and it was packaged well and received in about 4 days to Australia. The capacitive screen is really responsive, sound is great, everything works a treat. The only issue I had was with the dodgy Bezel kit that I bought off ebay (not from Eonon). I am very happy and will definitely consider buying another one again - just need another car to put it in ;)"

This review was modified by MickFish on July 27 2016 05:55:40 AM

2016-07-02

Brilliant

"Excellent head unit and customer service"

This review was modified by bigman93 on July 02 2016 05:07:45 AM

2016-06-29

Mondeo MK4 XR5 Turbo Eonon GA5162F

"Have just received the GA5162F and so far am loving it. Shipping was super fast received it 6 days after ordering. Unit was plug and play no extra wiring need, everything was supplied. The front and rear parking sensors still work and the unit has some basic Convers+ interfacing as well as the steering wheel controls still work(had to do some basic button mapping but easy enough). The sound quality is surprisingly better than i was expecting and is easily comparable to the Sony unit it replaced. The emails i have sent to the supplier have been answered in a prompt manner and i am happy to recommend this unit to anyone thinking about it!! Thank Eonon!! "

This review was modified by Belgarath76 on June 29 2016 09:01:27 PM

2016-06-28

GA5166F

"Great OEM system for my E39.
Fast delivery and very helpful customer service!

keep it up!

This review was modified by Hazaa75 on June 29 2016 09:24:16 AM

2016-06-27

Very Satisfied!

"I bought a head unit for my Mazda 3 and I have so far been absolutely delighted with the performance. The unit is very responsive and links well to apps and all connectable devices such as Wifi units and mobile phones.

I recently has a few issues with static screens and the weather app not updating, however, a quick email exchange with Eonon and this was fixed very quickly. The customer services has been brilliant and very helpful, answering my queries within 24 hours.

I am delighted with my purchase and will now be buying units for my other vehicles

This review was modified by Rajpahal on June 27 2016 08:18:50 AM

2016-06-24

GA 5180f Best 2din unit

"This head unit has all the necessities that come with 2din. Shipping was very fast and packaging was secure, nothing broken or cracked. Good customer service. Will be ordering another unit for the other vehicle."

This review was modified by george.stix on June 24 2016 10:42:05 PM

2016-06-22

GA5165F for e90

"I am very happy that I got such a unique OEM system"

This review was modified by Danishoes on June 22 2016 03:11:04 PM

2016-06-16

Just great store!

"I bought Eonon GA2114 2-DIN Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car GPS and I'm very satisfied. Delivery was fast and smoothly with all the accessories and manuals that have been placed on their eshop. During installation or in use, there was no problem, just i had a few questions that I received a quick reply.
Now I install reverse camera, which I got for free from Eonon in their promo action on Facebook.

Really I recommend buying at Eonon!

This review was modified by ssoliss on June 16 2016 02:03:18 PM

2016-06-13

BMW & Stereo a perfect match

"The GA5166F BMW E39 Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car DVD GPS with Mutual Control Easy Connected Unit is a beautiful machine. We are still discovering new features. The unit is fast and very smooth to operate.

Thanks so much to Eonon for the quick delivery and great communication. A truly, wonderful experience :)

This review was modified by colleen3180 on June 13 2016 11:17:23 PM

2016-06-12

Eonon, Android, Perfect!

"Had my Eonon G2110Z for a year and this thing is awesome. Android tablet built in the dash of my Escalade is perfect. There customer service has always been there and are very helpful with any question I throw at them. Keep up the great work for a great product!"

This review was modified by StonerJT on June 12 2016 11:28:43 AM

2016-06-12

Incredible value for money - Eonon GA5156F

"For a long time, I'd been researching head units that would fit my car (2014 Vauxhall Corsa) and came across the Eonon GA5156F. The head unit has the sizings to allow for a straight forward swap. No facia adapters or modifications needed.
The unit arrived and was very well packed, with padding and sections holding all of the additional wiring.

I have limited experience with fitting head units myself, however I gave it a try and managed to successfully fit this head unit as it was really simple. The head unit started up and I tested all of its features- the unit runs very quick and smooth.
The value for money with this unit is unbeatable- packed with features, looks very modern and runs perfectly.

Overall I rate this product 5 stars and would recommend it to anybody looking for an aftermarket unit.

Thank you Eonon!

This review was modified by baillie89 on June 12 2016 01:53:15 AM

2016-06-03

Perfect Aftermarket Unit

"Hello, I bought the unit for my Mazda 6 GH II, the installation was very easy to handle and with the installation video it can be done by anyone even without any knowlege. It runs very smooth like any android tablet i have been using and did not crash at any time. i am mostly using waze for the navigation in my country with works very good with the gps antenna, i placed the gps signal directly ontop of the unit itself which is under the airvent but this does not make any problems to the signal. The radio signal works everywhere even in my garage so i cannot complain. next up is the wlan feature for spotify, connection is done short after start of the engine and the music has a very good sound inside my car where i can choose more equalizer options to fit my likes. Bluetooth is connected to my samsung gear S2 watch and my Note 4 everytime i drive without disconnects, the quality of the hands-free microphone is also pretty good. The Shipment was with Fedex and arrived in 4 work days only. In total i can say that im very happy with the unit and the design that fits perfectly to my car interior and i also like the moving background from the android system. :)"

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.