Stores > Eonon

Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

2016-06-22

GA5165F for e90

"I am very happy that I got such a unique OEM system"

This review was modified by Danishoes on June 22 2016 03:11:04 PM

2016-06-16

Just great store!

"I bought Eonon GA2114 2-DIN Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car GPS and I'm very satisfied. Delivery was fast and smoothly with all the accessories and manuals that have been placed on their eshop. During installation or in use, there was no problem, just i had a few questions that I received a quick reply.
Now I install reverse camera, which I got for free from Eonon in their promo action on Facebook.

Really I recommend buying at Eonon!

This review was modified by ssoliss on June 16 2016 02:03:18 PM

2016-06-13

BMW & Stereo a perfect match

"The GA5166F BMW E39 Android 4.4.4 Quad-Core 7? Multimedia Car DVD GPS with Mutual Control Easy Connected Unit is a beautiful machine. We are still discovering new features. The unit is fast and very smooth to operate.

Thanks so much to Eonon for the quick delivery and great communication. A truly, wonderful experience :)

This review was modified by colleen3180 on June 13 2016 11:17:23 PM

2016-06-12

Eonon, Android, Perfect!

"Had my Eonon G2110Z for a year and this thing is awesome. Android tablet built in the dash of my Escalade is perfect. There customer service has always been there and are very helpful with any question I throw at them. Keep up the great work for a great product!"

This review was modified by StonerJT on June 12 2016 11:28:43 AM

2016-06-12

Incredible value for money - Eonon GA5156F

"For a long time, I'd been researching head units that would fit my car (2014 Vauxhall Corsa) and came across the Eonon GA5156F. The head unit has the sizings to allow for a straight forward swap. No facia adapters or modifications needed.
The unit arrived and was very well packed, with padding and sections holding all of the additional wiring.

I have limited experience with fitting head units myself, however I gave it a try and managed to successfully fit this head unit as it was really simple. The head unit started up and I tested all of its features- the unit runs very quick and smooth.
The value for money with this unit is unbeatable- packed with features, looks very modern and runs perfectly.

Overall I rate this product 5 stars and would recommend it to anybody looking for an aftermarket unit.

Thank you Eonon!

This review was modified by baillie89 on June 12 2016 01:53:15 AM

2016-06-03

Perfect Aftermarket Unit

"Hello, I bought the unit for my Mazda 6 GH II, the installation was very easy to handle and with the installation video it can be done by anyone even without any knowlege. It runs very smooth like any android tablet i have been using and did not crash at any time. i am mostly using waze for the navigation in my country with works very good with the gps antenna, i placed the gps signal directly ontop of the unit itself which is under the airvent but this does not make any problems to the signal. The radio signal works everywhere even in my garage so i cannot complain. next up is the wlan feature for spotify, connection is done short after start of the engine and the music has a very good sound inside my car where i can choose more equalizer options to fit my likes. Bluetooth is connected to my samsung gear S2 watch and my Note 4 everytime i drive without disconnects, the quality of the hands-free microphone is also pretty good. The Shipment was with Fedex and arrived in 4 work days only. In total i can say that im very happy with the unit and the design that fits perfectly to my car interior and i also like the moving background from the android system. :)"

2016-05-30

BAD PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

"BAD PRODUCT
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Very bad product and customer service.
Check this video and you decide.

This review was modified by ocerickim on May 30 2016 12:09:46 PM

2016-05-24

Eonon GA5162F - excellent unit

"It is amazing product, much better than original Sony 6CD. It perfectly fits in the Mondeo MK4. The radio reception and sound is very good. Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, RDS, DVD, reverse camera etc. is working smoothly and very fast. Now I am looking for hands free software to install, to avoid searching manually throught phonebook. Google voice is preinstalled, but needs internet connection. I had to invert next/previous buttons on the wheel. The problem was solved thanks to excellent Eonon support team. Their feedback was quick and very helpful."

This review was modified by Princeof on May 24 2016 11:05:37 AM

2016-05-23

Ga5180f awesome

"Put the stereo in my 2011 Silverado and it's awesome! Way cheaper and same if not better quality than the units that were 700 to $1,000. Excellent customer service,I had questions about using certain features and Susan at eonon communicated with me very well untill i completely understood everything. "

This review was modified by Jeremydreed74 on May 24 2016 04:24:32 PM

2016-05-23

Best Value for Money Quality Head Unit

"Fitted my new GA2114 head unit yesterday to my '08 Subaru WRX. I went with this unit purely for the fact it ran Android and has Torque Pro to view my ECU Sensors. As i did not want to have Gauges all through my car, I chose to use the head unit as the view point of my cars running gear. Works well, and can run 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously (Phone and OBD2 Adapter). No sign of lag or performance issues so far which is good. Really pleased with the result. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by jaykemh95 on May 23 2016 02:45:56 AM

2016-05-18

Eonon 5153-"The ultimate unit"

"Hello.I putt the 5153 unit on my vw golf mk5.it's was the best buying I ve ever done for my car.it looks like a have a very powerful android device in my hands and that's how I was dreaming it.The unit connected up easily and started up quickly, looks professional once intalled.It looks great and it performance is very good. I really recommend it!"

This review was modified by Teo1983 on May 18 2016 08:19:47 AM

2016-05-13

Smax GA5162F

"Muy contento con la compra! La atención al cliente es perfecta, vía whatsapp es casi instantánea (salvando la diferencia horaria España-HK). Fácil de instalar, lo hice yo mismo, da un poco de apuro sacar embellecedores pero mirando algún vídeo de Youtube se pierde el miedo. Mucho mejor que la radio de serie, compatibilidad con los mandos en en volante perfecta. Admite un montón de formatos de vídeo, y además GPS! Muy muy de recomendable."

This review was modified by Selli46 on May 13 2016 11:42:50 PM

Looks the Biz

"Ordered GA5165F for BMW E91, it arrived in 4 days at my UK home, with the knowledge i would not be charged shipping tax, which was a big piece of mind. The unit looks great and sounds good, though I have not fully tested it yet as i have only just installed it.
The customer service team have replied to my requests and picked up when i ordered something wrongly.

GA5166X - Great choice

"I just acquired the GA5166X for my BMWe53. Installation was very easy except for the frame that I had to cut within the console. All the rest was plug&play!

It looks great and it performance is very good. I really recommend it!

This review was modified by AlexGG on April 28 2016 04:27:52 AM

2016-04-28

This is a great unit. Everyone that sees it loves it.

"I was hesitant about this purchase but after reading all the reviews I chose it and very glad I did. Installation was very easy ( the only thing I would like to see different would be a "truck" package that offered longer wires for the camera,satellite and microphone.I was able to make them work though just not where I wanted them to be) I am very impressed with the ease of use and how well everything works. This is an amazing head unit especially for the price! The only problem I'm having is the bluetooth for phone calls is not very loud. Not sure if it's a phone issue or not. It also has a small start up lag for about 30 seconds or so but you get used to it quick. All an all no radio is perfect but this one is pretty close! Love this unit. Customer service has been fantastic too. My unit is the G2110F Thank you eonon probably going to buy another one!"

This review was modified by Skozma69 on April 28 2016 04:29:25 AM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.