Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Amazing VW Head Unit Super fast shipping to NJ

"Ordered the GA6153W head unit for my MK6 VW Jetta. Direct plug and play. Works perfectly. Got an amazing deal during Columbus day sale! Super fast shipping! Received item in 7 days from Hong Kong to New Jersey, USA. Amazing seller, superb quality product, super fast shipping, great communication: what else do you want from a vendor? I highly recommend Eonon!"

2017-10-12

Amazing company,Amazing customer support, Amazing devices

"Ill explain everything from the start,first off i ordered the product from amazon,but i used their site to browse the products and choose whats best for me, the site is really user friendly.
after i received it i was having trouble installing it ,so i contacted them on Facebook and they almost instantly replied helping me install it, they kept talking to me 5 hours straight just to help me install it.
this was a couple of months ago, 3 days ago i misused it somehow by wanting to update it which bricked the device, contacted them on Facebook and got a reply (from a guy called Joey) also instantly , they kept on replying to my questions and giving me options until it was finally fixed!
i am a terrible at these devices, yet they helped me fix the device and reinstall software even though i am a totaly new to such devices.
Thank you so much eonon, for your amazing device, your amazing support and very friendly support

2017-10-11

Excellent product! Very easy to install and lots of useful functions.

"I just bought Eonon GA7153S Volkswagen Android 6.0 Marshmallow Car GPS Navigation, I installed it and i was amazed by the product quality, I just love it. The sound is amazing, the Android OS is veryresponsive, with no lag at all, and my 3G dongle works perfectly.

I was looking for the best replacement for my Volkswagen Jetta stereo car and I surely found it now!

2017-10-11

Review Eonon (GA5163F),

"Review Eonon (GA5163F),

+ looks great in dashbourd
+ Steering wheel controls stay operationel

- Many bugs
- Flat sound
- slow starup time
- bad wifi atenna
-- No android updates

Score: 3/10

Two years ago i bought te Eonon GA5163F for my Mazda 3 (2010).
The reason why I bought this radio was because of two reasons 1. Styling, the system was an exact replacement and looks great in the dashboard. 2. Because of the android based software I was free to install every app I wanted.

After ordering and waiting patiently I received the new radio, the first surprise was the 150 euro extra import tax (should have done my research better).
The install was easy and the system was working in 15 minutes. The first problem that I had was that the wifi reception was really bad even though the router was only 5 meters away. (no external Wi-Fi antenna). Placed my router closer to the car (in the car) so that I could use the app store.

After that the radio was ready for its use. First thing I would like to point out is the start-up time of the system, although 2 minutes is not that long but if you want to set your navigation and select a play-list before you drive away its 2 minutes standing still in the parking lot with a running engine. Second is the many bugs in the system like random crashes but most frustration is after a couple of app switches the volume bottom stops responding and your volume level is stuck. I have the Bose system in my car although the radio works with it the quality really took a step back sound is flat and lost its depth.

The biggest problem with the android based system of android is that they do not support there system with new updates. I bought the system with android 4.2 (kitkat) and in two years this is never updated by eonon. At the moment more and more app developers stop supporting android kitkat and the apps cannot be used any more on the radio. Meaning is biggest selling point becomes the problem of the system. After many emails to Eonon asking for a solution they replayed do not update the android versions and don’t plan on doing it. So after two years your system will slowly become useless.

I would not recommend anyone to buy an Eonon android system. The many bugs and zero support really makes for a bad buy. The hardware and software are oke but not really worth the money.

2017-09-27

Perfect for my BMW E46

"I am very impressed with the GA7150A. The fit is perfect for my 2004 BMW E46. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an alternative car sound system to replace the existing E46 sound system. It has all the features you need plus options for expansion. Customer service was vey helpful and friendly. Would buy one again."

2017-09-26

Trusty website! 5*

"Hi,

Bought this product: GA6161F
UK - Romania ~1 week via DHL. Works perfect to my Ford Focus 2009.

2017-09-19

Awsome head unit.

"This head unit fit my 2009 Chevy silverado perfect. I am 100% satisfied with performance, looks and sound .This is money well spent. I up graded from the 4.4 kit kat to the 6.0 marsh mellow head unit. They have improved this unit in so many ways, WoW!! The kit even came with a(mulit) tool to help remove the trim around the radio. Thanks Eonon Team !! Floyd Helms"

2017-09-07

Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

"I bought a double din android unit from EONON on august 3 and received the package within a week all nicely packaged I was very pleased to see the attention to detail the manual was in english which is rare these days.
installation was a breeze . It took me 25 mins to get it runnning in my car . the unit itself is fast , the interface and launcher are great . very impressed with the quality . I know there is many companies selling android units nowdays but I chose EONON because I bought a unit for my mazda3 three years ago and it is still running like the first day i install it . customer service is outstanding . very pleased. thanks EONON!
MAVRO

2017-08-09

User friendly,fast shipping,sharp looking

"I just bought their brand new eonon 7180a unit. Super fast. It fit right in on my 2011 gmc 2500 duramax . Everything works as advertised, stereo actually sounds better than before being a bose system. I've started adding apps but have not had time to fully customize it. You can also change the colors of the buttons to match the rest of the dashboard. All in all great price for the options and functionality. It shipped in 4 days from overseas."

2017-07-16

Eonon un it for Mazda 6

"Very good quality of unit, fit well like old one, very easy plug and play cables, just connect and play! I am enjoyed to this product. Seller very friendly and helpful, recommended in all ways!"

2017-06-30

GA 7151 is awesome

"Pro:
Every damn thing. This is an awesome car set. it is easy to install, fits nicely and is gorgeous to look at. Delivery was quick, as it only took 3-4 days to get to the address I was staying at for vacation.

Con:
At the current moment nothing that I can think of I totally love my new stereo

Closing statement:
Would I recommend this system? Hell yea I would!!

2017-06-27

crap bluetooth

"hi i bought the eonon ga6162f very easy to fit reverse cam is brilliant also the dash cam although the internal mic for hands free phone also the external mic are very poor,my biggest problem with this bit of kit is the bluetooth connection is crap in my opinion i have it on auto connect and it connects when it feels like it so im still having to pull up to answer my phone and can only listen to my music over bluetooth when it feels like letting me this is the reason i bought it in the first place,i had no problem linking my blurtooth to my last one which is a sony but if you have a ford mondeo mk4 you will know you can only use bluetooth for phone calls and not your music,also i find it pretty stupid that you pay a lot of money for a nice bit of kit and get no fitting instructions or a user guide not everyone has access to the internet and if you do finding how to use the thing is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

2017-06-22

The best experience ever had

"I asked them to ship to italy and in 3 days they maked available and they solved my problems to buy what i need. Their products are excelent and they have a great staff"

2017-06-21

Perfect OEM Car Stereo Replacement (GA7151) - Mazda 3 2006 Hatchback

"After installation and testing on my 2006 Mazda 3 Hatchback, I will give Five star out of Five for everything :
Ordering and fulfilling the order : Five Star
Shipping : Five Star
As received : Order is well packaged and received in excellent condition : Five Star
Installation : I give it Five Star BUT I was expecting pictures/quick reference sheet for installation : Nothing. Labels as to what goes where could have been helpful too. I did not use the AUX wire harness included. I have no use for it. The old OEM stereo has the normal plug for Radio antenna. I did not use the antenna plug from the included harness. I had to go on the EONON site to refer to the installation manual online. The mount for the LCD did not line up correctly - no big deal. A little grinding off the edges of the mount persuaded it. It could have been my LCD. The space at the back is too tight - Mazda's design. I had to be very careful not to pinch any wire. Once tucked and the tabs locked, it looks awesome and blends very well with the rest of the dashboard.
The Old LCD and Steering Wheel control works perfectly : Five Star. This is actually the main selling point of this product for me. I need the ambient temperature reading specially in winter.
Navigation : Google maps deserves Five Star. An offline and separate maps could have been useful but Google Maps is enough.
You got yourself an excellent product on this one. Congratulations to the Engineers and Designers of this product.

2017-06-20

GA5153F

"Hi All, I bought the GA5153F for my VW Jetta had it just over a year.started playing up just after a year where it stopped showing the AC information and dies all together. And not getting much help with eonon. So guys lookout for others in the market who can give you the assurance. I am sure you have seen a lot of reviews from people after installing how great the unit. Haven't seen any review from people having used over a period like mine. Good luck hope my review helps. Contact me for any additional info or if you guys had similar issues."

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.