Eonon Reviews - eonon.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.00/10 5 reviews

Eonon is not a merchant member
Eonon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Had Problems with this unit about 2 months after receiving it, Had to take face off and place back on a few times before it would turn on. Touch screen worked sometimes and sometimes not, the Bluetooth stopped working. So I contacted them over eBay and requested them to email me a shipping label to have this returned and repaired... that was a no go..., So I had to pay 56.00 to ship back to china b4 the 1 year warranty was up,, Radio was returned to me about 4 weeks later and I am Still having Same Issues and to top it off now After returning from china the radio at times only turns off with the ignition key. the radio's power button works intermittently, All my Confections have been check and are good in my vehicle. I contacted them and informed them of my problems only for them to try to twist things around insinuating I did not have this unit hooked up properly; till I informed them in my next email that I had my technician license and I worked for the State of Ohio installing radios for 4 years,,, that shut them up on that issue,,so the next email they came back playing games telling me that the unit has just past the 1 year warranty and they cannot help me. Unreal... lol.... They did not fix this Radio AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY 56.00 reimbursement for a wasted shipping cost I spent., now they are playing games telling me that the unit is past 1 year warranty and they cannot help me.

All I wanted was my $56.00 wasted shipping returned to put towards a new Kenwood or Pioneer THAT I WILL BUY FROM LOCAL RADIO STORE IN THE USA !!

DO NOT BUY AN CHEAP CHINA EONON RADIO!!

modified review This review was modified by birdman43 on December 10 2013 11:01:34 PM

"Hello
i have received my D5163E player today and i am very happy with it. very nice player for a extra price !
My mazda 3 is perfect with it.

modified review This review was modified by jiloup on October 19 2013 05:56:40 PM

"I purchased the Camry head unit D5164 on 5/10/2003. Their advertising states that fast shipping and delivery time is less than 7 days. I didn't get any update after 4 days of placing my order. I contacted them and 2 days later I got a response mentioned that the item was out of stock. My option was either wait or cancel the order. I waited 3 weeks for my order to be shipped. The item arrived safely. However, the steering wheel function was defective; it couldn't save the settings. Other functionalities weren't up to my expectation. I didn't want to deal with return for minor flaws and I learned to live with it. Three months later, the touch screen wasn't responsive. I didn't work at all. I decided to contact them for warranty. They gave me a run around, and they usually didn't responses correctly to my questions. Their customer services is very bad. It usually takes them 3-5 days to return an email. Their English is awful, this may be while they didn't answer my questions correctly. I tried to contact them via the online chat, but all I got was "I'm checking for you, please wait for a min", and they finally logged out of the session. I tried to call them, but their phone line is always busy. After a few emails back and forth which took over a month, they asked me to send them $40 return shipping deposit, so they will have fedex to come picking up my defective item. I sent them the money, and they confirmed the payment. Unfortunately, it's been 2 weeks, but I haven't heard anything from them. I tried to contact the customer representative, Ella, and she completely ignored me. I tried to contact them via facebook, and all I got was "We are sorry, we will take care of you blah blah ..." Finally, I decided file a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Thus, I don't think they would even fix my defective item, but they would just keep it and take my shipping deposit also. After 45 days, paypal won't be able to help me with my dispute, so I must take actions.

Please do not believe in what they advertise. Despite their products have good price, their product quality isn't good. Their software is buggy. Their customer services are extremely awful. Please keep your money and stay away from these guy. They locate in China, so you won't be able file a complain against them.

modified review This review was modified by Hoa_Le on March 31 2014 11:42:47 PM

"Do not buy. I bought a digital player and its defective. Shipping item back cost a lot. Hongkong base company and it takes more than a week for them to reply to messages sent via email. Hard to communicate poor english. Bad custome service. Website have no review on any product. Tried to put one but they need to approve it first which I think should not be the case."

modified review This review was modified by qin_ja on July 23 2013 12:40:39 PM

"I was a serious potential reseller and I had nothing but problems with eonon from the moment my 5162 was delivered! DOA item. Very hard to deal with always blaming the customer, cost me $$570 to learn that all buyers beware...,, DOA item that is goin in the bin after I take it to all car shows and show others the poor quality of there products and share the customer support (or NOT support )!!! Shame on you take people's money and sell faulty product..I strongly advise anyone that is looking at there product to steer clear and buy from anyone else. Lucky I didn't get it direct from a store as It would be express posted through a window !!!! Ask Jenny anymore she knows who I am??!"

modified review This review was modified by Kanell on May 22 2013 05:18:53 AM