Stores > Eonon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-02-20

"Fantastic unit looks great in my BMW Convertible. Concerning the support that eonon provides is by far one of the greatest. They answered my questions max in 48h also supplied updates for my units memory issue and with great respect to their customer. Fast delivery of the product, easy installation"

This review was modified by owdham on February 22 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-17

Great product !

"Thank you very much , its great and I install it myself very easy.
Really lovely product.

This review was modified by saroukosstudio on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

2017-02-16

amazing

"I have bought GA1350F, the product its amazing, i do feel like i invest my money ina good product, run fast and the touch screen feels like a smartphone, fluid and easy, i do recommend this product and the support feels really close everytime i need to ask for help like configuration, etc. i have no problem and i feel glad with my shop so i give 5 stars.

This review was modified by leoinsweden on February 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-02-13

Upgrade for 2002 BMW E39 Sport Wagon

"I recently selected and purchased a GF6201F head unit for my BMW E39. The sport wagon had the added complication of the existing wiring connections in the boot which required the extended wiring harness, also, I had the premium sound system. Eonon customer service and technical support guided me through the purchase and confirmed that it would all work. I ordered the system on 24 December, bad timing on my part. however, the unit arrived in New Zealand on 5 Jan, and I had it shortly after.

To check that it work, I temporarily wired it in the boot, within minutes I had the unit operational and confirm that for the most part, it was really plug and play. I had also ordered a dash cam and had a reversing camera to connect - these were also easily connected and worked perfectly.

The real installation took approx 8 hours, only because I chose to route the wiring properly and all hidden, including the GPS antennae, dash cam, Aux & USB inputs and reversing camera. Operation of the unit is mostly self explanatory, although I did have to contact Eonon customer service for assistance. Their response was fast and the issue was sorted out with a replacement app.

The unit performs very well and is fast and responsive, sound quality is better than the original unit and has plenty of power. I have yet to explore all the options but I have used the dashcam, USB music and GPS simultaneously which operated without hesitation.

Overall, this has been a pleasant experience and I can highly recommend Eonon as a professional supplier, with good support and an excellent product that compliments the BMW marque.

This review was modified by alanwalkerboi on February 15 2017 01:15:01 AM

2017-02-07

Amazing device

"pleased to have chosen this device. Great features and easy to install. Was able to install myself."

This review was modified by m_farhan_munir on February 09 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-01-26

GA2154 install KIA CEED FL 2010

"Long chose to replace his car factory head unit, and stumbled upon a company Eonon. I am interested in price / performance ratio, high functionality devices. And I immediately bought it. The installation did himself, everything is simple and clear. Eonon well done, keep it up - to develop. I think it will be correct to compare you with Xiaomi, dynamic company for the people! Thanks you!"

This review was modified by MishGun34 on January 31 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-01-25

Excellent choise

"I ordered the 6153 for vw. The device fits perfect in the car.it looks awesome with the 8" screen display. MP4 videos play perfectly from the USB device. The only thing that i regret, is that I should have bought it last year that I first saw it. :-). Concerning the support that eonon provides till now is by far one of the greatest. They answered to my questions max in 48h and with great respect to their customer. Fast delivery of the product, easy installation."

This review was modified by Dimoz on January 27 2017 12:00:03 PM

2017-01-23

Good android navigation

"I buy GA6201F. Instalation is no very easy. Eonon unit is Perfect. This fit Good.
Contact isn't work well. I write in work time Service and i wait 1-2 days for reply. I hope service correct ;)

This review was modified by xdomino1996 on January 25 2017 10:45:03 AM

2017-01-21

eonon GA-6180F

"very satisfy for my purchese"

This review was modified by boby-47848 on January 24 2017 12:02:14 AM

2017-01-14

Eonon gave my 2004 Range rover a new face lift

"After extended research I decided to go ahead an purchase the Eonon GA6201F for my 2004 range rover and boy was I in for a surprise. the radio was a perfect fit, plugged directly into my amp and radio is awesome. EONON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by romulos76 on January 17 2017 12:03:27 AM

2017-01-06

Eonon for my Bmw

"I just received my Navi d5150 for my Bmw e46, and it works perfecly , easy to install ,and easy to use .. Will buy another time :-)"

This review was modified by starair_2000 on January 13 2017 10:45:01 PM

2017-01-05

Great product, good customers service.

"Bought the GA5198FV android 5.1. and a rear cam.
Both products are great.
Customers service provided me with all necessary information regarding my order and delivery.
Great job done.
You guys rock.

This review was modified by Smokyflame on January 06 2017 09:15:59 AM

2017-01-02

GA5198FV unit

"I recently bought this unit from Eonon's online store.The help they gave me about the specifications and about the transport procedure is just great.The payment was super easy and the unit has arrived at time.My rating is 5/5
Best wishes from Slovenia.

This review was modified by balcsi23 on January 02 2017 07:25:56 AM

2016-12-15

5 star top marks head unit!!

"I bought this unit unsure in what to expect. Im usually a branded type of person but took a chance for my e46 bmw. The eonon head unit has both quality and top class features! The unit to my surprise works better than alot of the big names i have used in the market!! I have to say screen quality, sound and features top class!! Worth it for the money too."

This review was modified by Amir_behrouzi on December 15 2016 03:06:14 AM

2016-12-13

Great product and even better customer service!

"I bought an Eonon GA6151F for my 2006 Mazda 3, my expectations were quite high and they were surpassed, the quality of the device is very good, fit and finish are excellent, installation was a breeze and the interface is quite snappy. The best of all is that now, my car feels like of this decade, absolutely recommended! Also worth mentioning, customer service is amazing, they were attentive throughout the whole process, including installation."

This review was modified by carlosvlira on December 13 2016 06:52:29 PM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.