Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Perfect OEM Car Stereo Replacement (GA7151) - Mazda 3 2006 Hatchback

"After installation and testing on my 2006 Mazda 3 Hatchback, I will give Five star out of Five for everything :
Ordering and fulfilling the order : Five Star
Shipping : Five Star
As received : Order is well packaged and received in excellent condition : Five Star
Installation : I give it Five Star BUT I was expecting pictures/quick reference sheet for installation : Nothing. Labels as to what goes where could have been helpful too. I did not use the AUX wire harness included. I have no use for it. The old OEM stereo has the normal plug for Radio antenna. I did not use the antenna plug from the included harness. I had to go on the EONON site to refer to the installation manual online. The mount for the LCD did not line up correctly - no big deal. A little grinding off the edges of the mount persuaded it. It could have been my LCD. The space at the back is too tight - Mazda's design. I had to be very careful not to pinch any wire. Once tucked and the tabs locked, it looks awesome and blends very well with the rest of the dashboard.
The Old LCD and Steering Wheel control works perfectly : Five Star. This is actually the main selling point of this product for me. I need the ambient temperature reading specially in winter.
Navigation : Google maps deserves Five Star. An offline and separate maps could have been useful but Google Maps is enough.
You got yourself an excellent product on this one. Congratulations to the Engineers and Designers of this product.

2017-06-20

GA5153F

"Hi All, I bought the GA5153F for my VW Jetta had it just over a year.started playing up just after a year where it stopped showing the AC information and dies all together. And not getting much help with eonon. So guys lookout for others in the market who can give you the assurance. I am sure you have seen a lot of reviews from people after installing how great the unit. Haven't seen any review from people having used over a period like mine. Good luck hope my review helps. Contact me for any additional info or if you guys had similar issues."

2017-06-14

Impressive customer service !!

"I'm Brandon from France,
I ordered an unit delivered by 5 days, everything was correct and easy to install with youtube tutorials.
Because of car trouble I have been looking for someone to buy me back the unit and EONON complete with my expectations. They offered me a discount to send back the stuff, and refund me almost the buying price. They have a perfect customer service, I was very impressed.
That is my personnal experience, I recommand you EONON if your hesitate between an other reseller.
Best Regards from Paris.

2017-06-12

Perfect Head Unit

"I bought this Head Unit as a replacement for my original Volkswagen 6 Head Unit which was broken.

Installation was very easy and there are a lot of instructions on the internet if you have problems whith installing it.

The Head Unit:
Excellent. I don't understand that a big player like Volkswagen isn't able to install a Head UInit with all those funtionalities.
You can even display some real time car information from the car itself without using any OBD software. The unit is very fast and has a very clear and sharp display. Sound quality is very good and there are a lot of options to setup the speakers. And because it's an Android device you can install the apps you need. GPS signal comes up very fast and the Bluetooth connection is also very stable.

The Support:
Very polite and very fast. Ask them any question and you will always get an answer. And if you ran into a problem they try everything until they found a solution. Couldn't be better.

Thanks eonon for this excellent Head Unit *thumbs up*

2017-06-05

Great service.

"My head unit came in four day's after ordered. The support I got with emails was only brilliant. If I had a problem, I would receive an email with the answer the next day. And the quality of sound is phenomenal. This machine will do everything. Fitted my car perfectly, and looks like it was always there. Thanks again. "

2017-05-26

Mazda 3 head unit

"Ordered the Mazda 3 head unit more than half a year ago, here's my opinion on the matter:

Delivery:
Everything went smooth and fine, order was delivered quite quickly (in terms of international shipping).

Installation:
Even though great instructions are supplied, the installation was super easy regardless. Once you know which bits to take off your dashboard, everthing explains itself. The head unit fits smoothly, with no weird edges whatsoever.

The head unit itself:
Being Android, the head unit is super customisable! I wasn't too happy with the default 'home', so I installed nova launcher. Everything works as expected. There are, however, two downsides:
- Twice the amount of RAM would've been nice. Base applications run perfectly well, but applications that have received many updates over time (such as Google Maps), start super slowly. In order to start navigating with Google Maps, one needs to wait about 15 minutes in order to have the navigation going. Other navigation applications, however, suffice and start a lot quicker.
- There's an overlay during a phone call, which still allows you to see your screen (such as navigation), but does not allow you to control your screen or move the overlay somewhere else. This results in Navigation directions not being super visible, nor being able to interact with your navigation when needed. I think this could do with an improvement.

The company, Eonon:
The customer service at Eonon leaves little room for improvement. About a week after I have received my head unit, Eonon wrote me a letter themselves asking if everything has been delivered and installed as desired, and if I had any questions.

After about half a year, I noticed that my internal microphone was being used for phone calls (previously, I just assumed the quality was bad and had accapted that as a bad fact about the unit). However, apparently something's not right in the cables. I emailed Eonon, and even after half a year had already passed, they made no fuss about it and have sent me both the external microphone and the cables required to attach the microphone to my head unit - no questions asked.

2017-05-26

Perfect unit

"Navigation integrates perfectly into the car, works smoothly, works very well and looks great. Post-sale support was very good, Eonon responded very promptly to all the questions I asked. Quality materials, exceptional finishes. Good Job""

McGee017's Avatar

France
2017-05-24

Excellent product and customer service

"I ordered a GA7156 head unit on the Eonon website for my Opel Corsa D. I received it very shortly ( after a fews days), and I installed it very easily. It works perfectly well, does what it is meant to do and offers a great quality of music, radio, GPS and every other application you may want to install.
I had to relate to the customer service because of a problem I did, and the Eonon team was very understanding and fast. I recommend it!

2017-05-24

Worth every penny!

"Bought the GA7151, stumbled upon some problems but they provide excellent services.
Highly recommended!

2017-05-23

Eonon GA7150 Review

"This is the second eonon unit I have ordered and installed in my BMW's. They ship very fast and are quality units. The first one I installed over a year ago and have taken it on numerous cross country trips without any issues. The fitment is great, their support is great, and the system overall works as it should. When buying directly from their site they ship quickly, usually from abroad, but I received my units within a week of ordering. "

2017-05-18

Ga7166

"People said dont buy from abroad but can't grumble 1st class backup and amazing stereo .brilliant price and everything works as discibed."

2017-05-13

Great customer support and products!

"It was great to have work with Eonon's support team. They promptly responded to my emails and gave the best advice. I will surely buy from them again. "

2017-05-11

Ford Mondeo GPS

"My wife's new 2012 Ford Mondeo Titanium is built for the Australian market without GPS Sat Nav or a reversing camera. The 2016 Mondeo that I use as a company car has these features, so I decided to install an EONON GA6162F head unit in the 2012 Mondeo. The head unit is not specified for the 2012 Mondeo, but I decided that it was worth giving it a try because of the low cost. I ran into a little difficulty where the radio antenna amplifier need separate power to work, plus the antenna connection is the FAKRA design so I purchased an adaptor locally & the Bluetooth hands free is not quite as good as the factory Bluetooth. My iPhone contact list does not download as per the published advice from EONON, but apparently ANDROID phones are OK. The supplied Bluetooth external microphone appears to have a problem so EONON shipped a replacement microphone to me free of charge. The new unit looks amazing in the vehicle & performs really well at most of the tasks that we wanted. Thank you EONON for this solution to our motoring pleasure & safety."

2017-05-04

Best Navigation unit for BMW E39

"First of all, this is not my first device bought from Eonon, I had previously a GA5166F unit and I was very satisfied with it, from the first days I mounted it on my car, my friends wanted to buy it from me, I live in Romania but work in USA (so I make the orders from USA -lower price in usd and no shipping fee) and if you order in Europe, price will be in Euros and also taxes have to be paid.
So now about the GA7201, is extremely nice, higher resolution, faster and improved functions. Even from the first unit I was amazed that steering wheel functions are working well and you have the option in the menu to reassign each command. GA7201 fits better as is not rounded anymore and the aspect is somewhat changed, quality is improved.
I tested other brands and by far EONON is better. I`m talking about CPU, screen resolution, supported functions, design, system flexibility.
About customer support, even if I made a mistake with the delivery address, EONON had helped me and my device was delivered without delays, it took three days from KWUN TONG HK to Miami US .

2017-05-03

Nice producr

"Fast shipping. Great service. Nice look and easy to install "

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.