Stores > Eonon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-11-22

Head unit for my corsa VXR

"I just call it: amazing experience. My Head unit is spot on, never had faster and nicer unit. The service was great. When I placed my order they contacted me that there is no more of that type, but the very next day they solved the problem and posted my unit and arrived safe and sound. Well done Eonon and thank you for everything!!
Ps. Alice is a gem

This review was modified by Daveemiller on November 22 2016 08:21:54 AM

2016-11-16

Great Android Head Unit and Great Support Team

"Purchase Eonon GA6150F for my BMW E46. Put the order on Oct 29th, Eonon Team shipped it on Nov 1st and arrive at Nov 2nd. Contact Eonon Support Team through Whatsapp Number and their Support Email, both responded nicely. I got support from Miffy, who give me all information i need about the product even before i buy it. Installation was easy in BMW E46, it's all plug and play. Really satisfied with functionality, sound is not bad, everything works like a charm. I just order second head unit for my friend. Overall, great product, great support team.
I recommend this product to all my friend and they really want to put it in their car. Even if i said installation was easy, it will still be great if Eonon team give a manual or installation guide.

This review was modified by FerryTan on November 16 2016 03:34:01 AM

2016-11-15

Eonon GA5150F

"A perfect upgrade from the original player in my BMW e46. All the options likes GPS,Bluetooth,internet and so on! Very pleased!

I do have some negative about it. My GPS signal is often weak and the map dont always comes up. But it works. I have the GPS sd card from eonon. The radio is Sometimes difficult to find a station. I dont know if There is an software upgrade but i know that a upgrade of GA5150F came out like 1-2 months after i got mine. Thats a little sad.

But, i love it! It works great. Very Good service from eonon. Btw, im from norway.

2016-11-14

Eonon GA6153W for VW Passat year 2008

"I am very satisfied with my purchase .Easy to install by my self plug and play.Fits perfect and has nice look.Download apps and map e.t.c. everything work very good. Only the sound playing music is just good not something special. Need a better DSP.Highly recomended.!!!!"

This review was modified by trimou on November 14 2016 10:38:35 AM

2016-11-13

Finally a great soundunit for my car!!

"I purchased Eonon GA6153f for my VW. The unit is a great deal. The display has great quality, touch screen sensitivity is great, Radio works great, signal is fine. DVD and the rest functions are great also. Brightness levels are OK especially at night. The screen is fine even with polarized sunglasses. Dash plastics quality looks OEM too. Great purchase

2016-11-08

LOVE IT! Gives car new life.

"Added this unit to my Jetta mk6 when the OEM unit started to play up.

Absolutely LOVE the Eonon gear. (Had a screen years ago in another car).

Top features i'm loving... Spotify! Downloading playlists via wifi when parked outside my house.

Also loving using Torque App with a OBD2 adapter. Now i can display all the sensors in my car and see how the car's performing.

Highly recommend. Will be adding vids on youtube soon.

This review was modified by Lukess on November 08 2016 03:33:54 AM

2016-11-03

EONON my good estimation and quality confirmed.

"After a long selection cardvd, I decided to GA5153F. This product is intended for VW and Skoda. Self SKODA YETI 2013 and I was warned beforehand that in this car cardvd can not be installed. I chose it over cardvd order and possibly adjusted. The problem was only with cover frame, but I adjusted. GA 5153F is otherwise fully functional despite the CANbus. GA5153F I installed quite easily. I would recommend only to EONON built the auxiliary relay for rear camera to cardvd and facilitated the involvement of the rear camera.
The ordering, shipping, I had no problem, I am very satisfied customer. This brand EONON consider very decent producer cardvd.

2016-10-25

Worst service,and charge double for shipping and dont want to give me the overcharges back

"product is nice,had problems installing and getting aps to work.Would be nice to have a manual.They cant speak English when you call.Have to buy the install case separate(no one does that except them).Overcharge you for items and not give you money back just credit.Oh you have to purchase over $100 to get your overcharged credit back. I will not by from them again nor will i tell people to buy there.
Emails always sounded friendly but they did not mean anything they said. Finally i contacted my credit card company to get my money back. When i told them than than they asked me to stop pursuing the credit card company and tell them what i wanted.. Too late i said. Im not sure what everyone is saiying about the customer service of being good,cause it ****

This review was modified by readyornot2 on October 25 2016 12:56:36 PM

2016-09-29

EONON

"Best services and fast shipping."

2016-09-28

Excelent

"It's so nice. I purchased it for my 2010 Mazda 3 and works excellent. The shipping was so fast, it took 6 days. The installation was pretty easy. I am loving my new head unit."

This review was modified by jossydeleon on September 28 2016 07:32:44 AM

2016-09-26

Best model Yet!

"I have had all previous models and this is the best. Want the OEM look and some bells and whistles for a good price? Eonon has it covered. Customer service has always been spot on as well!"

This review was modified by Speed3boosted on September 26 2016 01:14:14 PM

2016-09-23

Even better than original! EONON GA5153F VW specific

"I recently purchased an Eonon GA5153F 2-din head unit for VW (Golf MK6 TSI) and I'm more than satisfied with the product!

It came in nice package with all the instructions and the shipping took only 5 day.

Installation was a piece of cake - just swapping the old HU with a Eonon. Plug and play!

Visually it looks great making my Highline interior even classier! :)

Feature wise it is fully packed with all that you will ever need on your car HU: navigation, radio, video player, Climatronic and door on-screen indicators, parking sensors and reversing camera, bluetooth with calling feature, full compatibility with steering wheel etc.

The only downside is that the radio reception is a bit weaker compared to original HU but it's expected since VW uses dual Fakra antennas.

The sound is good and with some playing with EQ (or installing your own EQ control) it can be awesome!

I also received a reversing camera which took me a bit of fiddling with cable routing (damn aesthetics!) but works as a charm!

Since it is an Android 4.4.4 HU you can also install your own apps (would like to have more space for user apps though).

User support was great and prompt, replying with useful details on all my questions.

I'm a fully amazed with capabilities of this unit and will buy again from Eonon!

2016-09-22

Great system with lots of options

"The system is easy to install, however I had to get in touch with customer support regarding a few details (such as how to attach the antenna amplifier). Good news is that customer support is amazing and answer all of the questions with diagrams as well as written instructions!
As an Apple user, the unit itself took some fiddling to figure out the android interface, and the radio is slightly confusing, but the sound quality is amazing and changing the EQ makes a huge difference. Only complaints are that when put in reverse all music stops (no way of turning this off) and the startup is obviously not as fast as the factory radio, taking about 20 seconds to turn on. Also, the music system is difficult to organize where there doesn't seem to be an easy way to browse artists/songs/genes.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase after investing the time to become familiar with it.

2016-09-20

Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.

"Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.
Quick shipping and the excellent service.

This review was modified by patroclos on September 20 2016 11:15:40 AM

2016-09-14

Eonon HU GA6151F on 2008 Mazda 3 bk

"A dream of a HU. Android works awesome. Sound quality is Impressive and all as Plug'n'play. I would Buy it again. "

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.