Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Best services and fast shipping."

"It's so nice. I purchased it for my 2010 Mazda 3 and works excellent. The shipping was so fast, it took 6 days. The installation was pretty easy. I am loving my new head unit."

This review was modified by jossydeleon on September 28 2016 07:32:44 AM

Best model Yet!

"I have had all previous models and this is the best. Want the OEM look and some bells and whistles for a good price? Eonon has it covered. Customer service has always been spot on as well!"

This review was modified by Speed3boosted on September 26 2016 01:14:14 PM

Even better than original! EONON GA5153F VW specific

"I recently purchased an Eonon GA5153F 2-din head unit for VW (Golf MK6 TSI) and I'm more than satisfied with the product!

It came in nice package with all the instructions and the shipping took only 5 day.

Installation was a piece of cake - just swapping the old HU with a Eonon. Plug and play!

Visually it looks great making my Highline interior even classier! :)

Feature wise it is fully packed with all that you will ever need on your car HU: navigation, radio, video player, Climatronic and door on-screen indicators, parking sensors and reversing camera, bluetooth with calling feature, full compatibility with steering wheel etc.

The only downside is that the radio reception is a bit weaker compared to original HU but it's expected since VW uses dual Fakra antennas.

The sound is good and with some playing with EQ (or installing your own EQ control) it can be awesome!

I also received a reversing camera which took me a bit of fiddling with cable routing (damn aesthetics!) but works as a charm!

Since it is an Android 4.4.4 HU you can also install your own apps (would like to have more space for user apps though).

User support was great and prompt, replying with useful details on all my questions.

I'm a fully amazed with capabilities of this unit and will buy again from Eonon!

Great system with lots of options

"The system is easy to install, however I had to get in touch with customer support regarding a few details (such as how to attach the antenna amplifier). Good news is that customer support is amazing and answer all of the questions with diagrams as well as written instructions!
As an Apple user, the unit itself took some fiddling to figure out the android interface, and the radio is slightly confusing, but the sound quality is amazing and changing the EQ makes a huge difference. Only complaints are that when put in reverse all music stops (no way of turning this off) and the startup is obviously not as fast as the factory radio, taking about 20 seconds to turn on. Also, the music system is difficult to organize where there doesn't seem to be an easy way to browse artists/songs/genes.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase after investing the time to become familiar with it.

Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.

"Great Product, fit perfectly to my 2Din Car GOLF MK4.
Quick shipping and the excellent service.

This review was modified by patroclos on September 20 2016 11:15:40 AM

Eonon HU GA6151F on 2008 Mazda 3 bk

"A dream of a HU. Android works awesome. Sound quality is Impressive and all as Plug'n'play. I would Buy it again. "

"After ordering this post (I have a zafira opel ) , I was delivered 1 week after .
I am very satisfied with this brand , they are professionals, the article complies with description.
De more , I had a lot of questions before and after my purchase online and I had a very responsive customer service .
In short , I recommend this brand to everyone around me .

This review was modified by olivierflash on September 10 2016 12:44:05 AM

"System for my Honda FG1 its perfectly. Android in car with Google Maps its verry awesome! Sound its great. All working soo fast!! And past too my Car perfect!
Best regards from Poland!!!

"I purchased a D5201Z in July for my BMW E39 based on so many good reviews on Eonon…but folks, I can tell you now, it’s been the WORST experience ever!!! When I opened the box, I couldn’t find any Users Manual, so I went to Eonon website and Google everywhere but no luck. I called long distance to customer service in China and ask for Susan who handle my sale but she wasn’t in so I was transfer to another lady…and what she said to me really blew my fucking head off: “Sorry you didn’t buy from me so I cannot help you! You need to speak to Susan or write to customer service for any issue” I told her I have no issue, I just need to know where to find the users manual…nope! Talk to your sale! So I spend the next couple of hours figuring out and installing the system. Finally it was time to put the headunit in but it wouldn’t fit! The holes for the screw on the unit wouldn’t align with the original OEM headunit metal bracket, then I spent the next 90 mins removing a ton of screws and other stuff before that bracket would come out (German engineering) I installed the 2 flimsy little bracket Eonon provided and tried again…STILL THE SCREWS WOULDN”T ALIGN!!! After bending, hammering and drilling new holes, finally I was able to screw the unit to the bracket…BUT, because the brackets had only 1 screw on each side, hence the headunit cannot be bolted securely. Moving on, I switched on the system and everything seem to work fine, I started to enjoy the music (my anger subsided too)…then suddenly, the system restarted itself, again and again and again…I turned the ignition off, started the car and system again…same thing! I called Eonon again, the engineer walked me thru resetting the unit and every other solutions he could think off…same ****! Then later that evening, he send me a text and ask me to check the battery voltage, the problem was with the equalizer “loudness”, it was draining my battery! I turned the car on with the engine running and the problem was gone. I showed him the new battery receipt because it was replaced only a few weeks ago. Anyway, I could live with this small issue or so I thought (more on the battery later) After a few days, I bought a new 16G Samsung SD card for my songs and finally I was enjoying my new system…Yay! Unfortunately, after a week, a new bug appear, the screen would go blank whenever I turned the volume or skip a song on my steering wheel, I called Eonon again and they send me a zip file to update the system…no good! They send me another zip file…no good! So now I can only adjust the volume and skip song from the unit itself, issue UNresolved! Then I left on a business trip for about 10 days, when I returned, my car wouldn’t start (my other 2 cars, the Mercedes & Toyota were fine) so I had to jumpstart the BMW and drove it to a mechanic, cost me $80 bucks to check the battery and all the electrical and finally the mechanic told me there’s a “power drainage” from the Eonon system!!! F&*k!!!!! I called Eonon and told them about the issue, they said: “You may purchase another unit and send us back the defected unit and we will refund you the money for the first unit”, Are you kidding me?!?! I asked them why can’t they send me a new unit and pick up the defected unit at the same time? After all the inconvenience they put me thru and the time and money I spent on long distance call, not to mention the pending unresolved issues, they have the nerve to ask the customer to pay and buy another new unit first!!! I want to send them back their shitty system so bad but can’t because if I take it out, there’s a BIG hole staring at me! I hope whoever’s thinking of buying Eonon should think twice unless you want to experience what I’ve been through. NOBODY SHOULD EVER BUY FROM THAT COMPANY, IT’S NOT WORTH THE PAIN!"

Wow[ It Looks and Feel like an OEm replacement in my BMW E46 MSport sedan.

"Highly recommended.
When fully installed, to replace my original BMW BUSINESS RADIO/DVD PLAYER, the EONON GA5150F looked and felt like an OEM equipment. I am amazed at the number of extra features i have gained. It is a complete entertainment and communication centre powered by a powerful computer Android 4.4.4 KITKAT quad4 chip, providing radio, dvd video, natsav GPS, bluetooth syncing,hanfree phones, email,and internet etc The unit looked as it it came with the car originally, It is a top quality unit with a high quality screen.The unit is also remotely controlled by the steering wheel, It also has numerous audio/video outputs for external devices
for passenger entertainments and rear-camera. I am very impressed with the EONON DA5150F UNIT ,The service and support from the Alchemist is Really Outstanding .

This review was modified by mhtan on September 05 2016 04:26:17 AM

Best headunit ever!

"This is my 3rd eonon headunit and i absolutely love them! None of them have faulted and they do everything i want and need!
Highly recommend Eonon for the best bang for buck products!
Shipped out to my door in 3 days.
Customer service is top notch too!

I installed Eonon GA5161F and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

"I installed Eonon GA5161F (android CAR GPS) and A0119P camera in a Ford Focus 2008

All ok, the item is perfect, and working perfectly! The camera was installed too and it is so good :)
I put one 4GB micro SD card for the applications and one 32GB micro SD card for mp3, movies. These cards are working good (Kingston and Adata micro SD card)

I downloaded an application the name of "Waze". This is a Hungarian navigation application. I use it with my iPhone 6 (I share my phone's network) and it's working good.

I paired my phone with Eonon (with bluetooth) and it's working good, the sound quality is very good and the microphone is working good.
I am very satisfied with the service, with the support team and the products ofcourse.

This review was modified by Attila1 on August 03 2016 06:30:40 AM

I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c

"I Installed my Eonon D5153 in a vw passat 3c
and the DAB+ V0036, the sound quality is better than the player that came with car,
easy to use and set up
i can really recommen this product

well packaged , no damage during shipping and fast delivery

This review was modified by benz2010-92321 on July 28 2016 04:48:13 AM

Good Stuff

"Quick delivery. Good quality. Exactly what I wanted."

This review was modified by Chadmbaker on July 09 2016 04:46:25 AM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.