Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

PRODUCTO EXCELENTE, MÁXIMA ATENCIÓN

"Gps para mi Ford Mondeo. Han sido muy amables y atentos. Nos han solucionado cualquier duda en todo momento tanto por correo electrónico como por Whatsupp y en muy poco tiempo. Estamos muy contentos con el producto, lo recomendamos 100%!! Si tenemos que hacer otra compra, no lo dudaremos. Muchas gracias por todo!"

This review was modified by solenjulio2009 on March 21 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-03-15

wonderful service and blazing fast delivery time

"Hi everyone, I ordered an android head unit from Eonon. I ordered it on Friday night and got the parcel on Monday morning. The exceptionally fast delivery time has left me speechless. I am from Australia and this fast delivery is unheard of here. The head unit i bought was GA2162. it has really high quality finish and it fits perfectly well in my car. The Eonon team is also highly helpful regarding any queries. I am really impressed by the head unit and the teams customer service. I will definitely buy from them again. "

This review was modified by baba1111 on March 17 2017 02:15:02 AM

2017-03-14

Best android stereos on the market

"I have the new Eonon GA2162 and before that had the GA2154. Both are very great headunits. Fast, user friendly and good sound quality with a true HD display. It has an infinite amount of features and all work great. Have been using Eonon for 10 years now and never had issues. My first Eonon is 10 years old and is still working on a daily car. Customer service is very good and help a lot when you need it. "

This review was modified by james_lro on March 16 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-03-12

Great head unit

"Great head unit! Install was easy, hardest part was trying to get all the wires to fit behind the stereo. Looks great, has a factory look to it (Mazda 3). Steering wheel controls work. "

This review was modified by iamkman8 on March 14 2017 03:00:07 PM

2017-03-12

Great product and customer service

"This company sells great products I ordered a radio/DVD/android screen for my wife's car it was simple plug and play and they sent me an email the day it was delivered just to make sure the product was ok and if i was happy with it so now I'm going to order one for my pick up truck "

This review was modified by Eliudpena on March 14 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

Super

"Very good and high-quality multimedia. It looks very nice in my car. thank you"

This review was modified by darkius333 on March 14 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-03-10

I still can not believe what I got for that money

"Hello all

I come from slovenia and im realy happy that i found eonon. First I been watched video on youtube about eonon radio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS510nXsmHE) later on i was like i most have this. When i come to eonon page and find product for my car i immediately buy it because they are verry low priced and verry quitalty.I got my product to slovenia in 4 days and thats is verry impressive I usually wait 2 or 3 weeks for the other products. And when I get the product i was shocked in realality is even better than in a expected. I installed radio verrry fast because is really easy to install. Now im happy user of eonon product. If anyone is in a dilemma for buying their produst just buy it because you will not regret your decision. First i would like to sorry for bad english is not my main language .
Best regards!

This review was modified by habjan_bostjan on March 14 2017 12:00:32 AM

2017-03-06

It doesn't get much easier then this!

"Second head unit I have had from them and this one works far and away much faster and smoother then the last one. They got the unit here fast (live in the United States) and everything was in the package and we'll protected, even gave both cable adapters for each different version of vehicle for that model. Highly recommended if you can get the model specific head unit! "

This review was modified by megamanretro on March 08 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-03-04

Great products

"High quality products, fast shipping, super! "

This review was modified by taduxas666 on March 07 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-03-03

Excellent head unit, best for value

"Ordered Eonon 6151F for my 2007 Mazda3. It is a great head unit with all the functions you need and wide range extension possibilities such as backup camera, 3G, etc. Installation was not too difficult as you may find helpful videos on YouTube. Also all connections are set ready to connect to the original cables in the car. Highly recommended!

This review was modified by Dinghdj on March 07 2017 12:00:39 AM

2017-03-02

Bringing good tunes while driving

"Lately I got got an Android headunit for my Ford Focus. This was the second time I've had a headunit from Eonon. The installation was simple and the fit was perfect. There were some small issues, but because of the awesome customersupport it was quickly fixed.

Next time i need a headunit, Eonon would be my first choice

This review was modified by mvdp85 on March 07 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-27

Purchased the Eonon GA6166 fir BMW 2006 E53

"Initially had some small issues, which was immediately replaced by EONON and I love the system. It does everything that it says it will do on there website. Thanks again for the top service and responding very quickly to my problems."

This review was modified by ranuiyoung on March 01 2017 01:45:02 AM

2017-02-20

"Fantastic unit looks great in my BMW Convertible. Concerning the support that eonon provides is by far one of the greatest. They answered my questions max in 48h also supplied updates for my units memory issue and with great respect to their customer. Fast delivery of the product, easy installation"

This review was modified by owdham on February 22 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-18

The true car audio underdog.

"Eonon have always been a choice unit for Ford Focus / Mondeo vehicles for some time now. Not only are they plug and play, vehicle specific they are very customizable with the Android operating system.
Eonon as a company are amazing to chat with about anything, installation / audio and even the nitty gritty technical hardware stuff.
The staff have always helped me out in every way possible!
I really can't wait to upgrade all my cars to the Eonon units. The price tag of some high end units, their features lack what the Eonon units have and can do.

If Eonon has been on your mind, don't delay, take my word for it, you won't regret it!

This review was modified by MRDSOL on March 03 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-02-17

Great product !

"Thank you very much , its great and I install it myself very easy.
Really lovely product.

This review was modified by saroukosstudio on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.