• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"Product was back ordered and I received notice that it's on its way! Excellent service whenever I've ordered."

"I did not get credit for my rewards points, even though I put a note in the order to do so. Later on, after I received the order and saw the note was in the invoice, but I wasn't credited with the points, I went through an exercise to figure out how they should have been exercised. In that process, my rewards points suddenly disappeared."

"Always in stock, fast delivery"

"I was surprised at how quickly my order arrived! My dog has been taking the immune support product for about 3 months and I have noticed a marked improvement in her health -- - - KUDO's to Entirely Pets! Thank you!"

"Fast orders, sent what was ordered.

Easy to order online.

"they had just what I was needing. Ordered, payed and it was at my house within the week. Great service!"

"Received my items on 7/21, 7 days, it took that many days for Hawaii, I got what I ordered.
My dog was very happy.

"Wrong product was delivered &i I called. The right product was sent & I received it in 4 days to Hawaii.

"I should have been using Entirely pets the whole time I have owned dogs!!!
Great company.. Fast on delivery and great on Product!!

"I have not received my order. In the past orders have come in a timely manner. "

"Did not receive my order. Am still waiting to hear something from someone."

"You used to ship my orders in a cardboard box, but this last one shipped just in a paper envelope, All 6 boxes of "FortiFlora Feline" where smashed. If you don't improve your wrapping methods, I will look elsewhere in the future for my pet Meds..

"iwas supposed to be on auto order and have never recieved my order of anything, i sure hope im not getting charged. "

"I live in Hawaii and placed an order on Sunday July 13th and it was in my mailbox on Wednesday July 16th. I can't tell you what that means to someone who has to order a lot of things on line and wait because I live so far away. And FREE SHIPPING!!! which is unheard of on the islands. Thank you Entirely Pets!"

"only dissatisfied as I have not received my order yet ... received an email stating one item was on backorder and that was a week ago ... still waiting "

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.