• Entirely Pets Entirely Pets Elite Status

• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"Have always loved and trusted Entirelypets.com but lately everything seems to be out of stock or backordered.... Made a huge mistake signing up for their "auto-ship" program. Website promises that frequency/changes easily accommodated by calling toll-free number. Don't believe it. After holding for several minutes you are dumped into a voice mailbox and your message is never responded to. Emails receive an auto-reply. There is no way to change this on their website. In fact, you cannot even change your credit card information on their website. I finally had to resort to cancelling my credit card to stop the auto-ships. I wasn't trying to be difficult, but one of my dogs passed and I simply wanted to amend my order... Never again. The lack of customer service is too much to put up with."

"I chose this shop because they were one of only a couple places I could find which carry my cats' favourite toy, a Kong baton woven of straw with feathers on each end, which they hold with their hands while gnawing it & kicking it to bits with their feet, as the feathers bounce excitingly. i was so excited to find the toy that I ordered all they had in stock which was 3. Now, obviously if someone orders three of a toy, it's because they really, really like THAT TOY, right? These jerks substituted something else without even asking me for permission. It was also straw & feathers, from Kong, but is a toy dangling off a stick on a string- a totally different play experience. My cats would not even consider playing with it. Considering these were just a couple dollars each, it wasn't worth my while to send them back for a refund. I wasn't upset about the money. I was upset about missing out on that awesome toy I was so looking forward to having! Substitution is just not cool!
I ordered a few other things too since I was shopping there. One thing was a different fishing rod style toy. It was inadequately supported and bent during shipping, and apparently it had a fibreglass rod. I got splinters in my hand unpacking it that smarted for several days. I guess the manufacturer bears a lot of the responsibility for that one- perhaps they could have secured the rod to a sturdy strip of cardboard.

"the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with...and I mean EVER!!! no one gets back to me as they ALL said they would. No one gives a flip about the fact they're billing us incorrectly! No one responds except with the same generic answer "thank you for your email! Your request has been updated. Please see below for the response. To reopen this request, reply to this email. We can also be reached by telephone at 1-800-889-8967 or through Live Chat. You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many questions." I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING...I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!"

"Very unethical and poor Customer Service. They quoted a price, which I based ordering a subscription on. When the next shipment was sent. it was 10% more. I asked why & they said they made a mistake on the original price. Well, I based my decision to subscribe on that price! When I asked to cancel my subscription and refund me the 10%, they refused. I started out trying to be polite with their Customer Service, assuming they would make their error right, but after 20 minutes of back & forth, and totally refusing to acknowledge that this was classic Baiting & Switching, they hung up on me. Unbelievable! Avoid this company - worst Customer Service ever."

"Horrible company, dishonest
I purchased some PetLac puppy milk 5gal and it showed it in stock let me add it to the cart and pay for it. then 3days later when i checked on the shipping I found out it was backordered, did they apologize or contact me..NO!

"I ordered some dog products. The price was very fair. I live in Canada and I was thrilled by the quick service. I ordered on a Friday and received an email on the Monday (3 days later) that my order was ready for pick up at the parcel pickup store I had it mailed to in Sumas. 3 days from ordering to being in my hands. Awesome! "

"More than half of my order was back order. They sent me an e-mail abut it quickly that is good, but then they waited until some of the back order items arrives, then shipped them to me together with the item that they already had. It took two weeks to get the first package. They used priority mail flat rate envelop, and packages of the items were broken as no padding or any sort of protection was provided. They just threw items in the envelop. I didn't bother return etc. as I sensed they don't have good packaging skills or customer service. A month has passed, no e-mail or anything, so I cancelled the rest. Took more than two weeks to get refund. Terrible experience. Just wasted my money and time."

"I saw a few bad reviews company after placing an order with them and am blown away. Cannot understand why anybody had a problem with them....Entirely pets responded immediately to my order, large supply of dog products.....great prices and the shipping was incredible. I live in Hawaii and the order shipped for cheap and arrived in my p.o. box in two...that's right 2 days.

Entirely Pets is my new company for my two dogs. Yippie!

"They do a great job. Great choices, great service."

"The worst customer service ever! I placed an order earlier this month and a couple of days later started receiving emails they needed to verify the CVV code on my card. After a couple of emails I called them (because the email said to in order to process only one order and to refrain from duplicates). So I called them and gave the requested information (actually used a different card and the rep said they did not need the CVV code). That order was shipped and received no problem. Then LAST NIGHT (several days after I have received my order), I get an email stating my order was shipped. I pull up the tracking code and it shows an order was processed for me and would be delivered later this week (for the exact items I ordered originally and ALREADY RECEIVED). The rep on the phone, Aaron, was rude and did nothing to rectify this as being their fault and only said we were finally able to process the card with your credit card company. WTF now you can process it over two weeks later and after I already thought it was fixed and received my order? I don't need two bottles of 300 vitamins here. Apparently I need to take the package back to the post office and tell them I refuse it and then wait again for them to issue me a refund? All for their snafu! Idiots if you ask me!"

"We live in Canada and couldn't get Advantage II Flea medication from anywhere but a vet. The vet visit alone would have cost $85. Then they wanted to charge us $100 for the medication. We ordered over the phone (with a very helpful associate named Martin) with Entirely Pets instead and got a great deal on the product we wanted and a shipping guarantee of 5 days, which they delivered on. We would absolutely recommend using Entirely Pets if you're looking for a fast and affordable way of caring for your pet. "

"great service. orders are always shipped well and quickly. products are fresh"

"Have always been very satisfied with purchases from Entirely Pets."

"Although the system have counting mistake, CS quick respond and fix it. "

"Normally, I love Entiely Pets and have gotten great service with them. However, I ordered some flea treatment and was notified days later that it was on back order and wouldn't be shipped fo another week and then I still had to wait for delivery. Had to cancel this order because I needed it now, not a week and a half from now. I will use them again, but with computers these days, you should be able to tell you need to reorder before you actually run out and give customers the option of ordering and waiting for the backorder or not ordering at that time. Still love entirely pets, but fix the system. It should run better than that."

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.