Stores > Entirely Pets

• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

2016-11-30

No order yet

"Entirely Pets is usually very awesome! Since I haven't received my order yet I gave them only 2 stars this time. One item I ordered was back ordered so I guess that is why I haven't gotten the rest of the items."

2016-09-10

I should have done my homework about this site before ordering

"I was charged $8 tax for an item that was $14.99. I can't get ahold of anyone via phone, email or live chat. "

This review was modified by snix_mom on November 15 2016 06:38:04 AM

2016-06-21

Just Can't get it right......................

"Time and time again they screw up my shipping, even with special instructions?????????????????? Their phone rep once told me the guys in the warehouse don't really read those SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS???????????????????? Very poor business practice............. PITIFUL."

This review was modified by stewartlarson on November 02 2016 06:58:35 AM

2016-05-09

New pup

"My wife and I just got our 12 week old English mastiff and ordered our supplies from entirelypets. Everything was delivered on time before our baby got here"

This review was modified by Bl0m0dr0 on May 09 2016 10:24:30 AM

2015-10-25

"Do not order anything from this site! I ordered from them and got several emails that my card had been declined. According to my bank they got their money. I had to email them 2x before they finally got back with me. It says they will respond within 24 hours. In the 2nd email I told them if I didn't get a response I would go to my bank and dispute the charge. At this point it had been 2 weeks since I placed my order and paid for it as well. They responded saying that my order should ship soon. I emailed them the 3rd time telling them to cancel the order and refund me for the product and the 5-8 day shipping fee. That was last friday. I received the order Monday in an overnight shipping package they had sent out Saturday. I just got a response this past Friday (a whole week after I emailed them to cancel the order) that I should have already received my order on Mon 10/19 and offered to give me the 10% off my next order!!! Real cute guys, like i would ever order anything from this site again after all of this to get my 1st order. The product really helps Gunther with his hips and there are plenty of other websites out there I can order it from. Due to their horrible customer service they lost me as a repeat customer, someone who would be ordering from them once a month until Gunther is gone. Please don't order from them and share with anyone who has pets. Had they gotten back to me within a reasonable amount of time about my concern with them charging me and saying they didn't receive payment and sent out my order promptly I would understand. Mistakes happen, but having to wait weeks and then when I say screw it just give me my money back they immediately overnight it and then email me a week later and tell me I can pay to send it back if I want a refund. That is ridiculous! At the very least they should have refunded my shipping! I paid for 5-8 day shipping not 3 weeks shipping! I've been so frustrated dealing with these idiots the past month and wanted to save someone else the headache of dealing with such an unprofessional company."

This review was modified by Livid915 on November 02 2016 06:57:06 AM

2015-10-24

"This has to be the worst online store I have ever had the misfortune of buying from. I ordered the bulk box of Bonies. I had wanted the individually wrapped treats as gifts for my grooming clients. Ordered on September 5. Bonies were on back order. Part of my order was shipped in a timely manner, one of the items was wrong, I called the company, they stated they would send the correct item with the bonies when they were back in stock. Please note my credit card was charged for the whole order immediately. Unlike other stores that do not charge a consumer until their items are shipped. I called periodically to check on the status of my order. It was still on backorder after 6 weeks!!!!!! I set up a chat, the rep informed me they had other varieties in stock if I wanted them shipped instead of what I originally ordered. I said that would be fine. Well guess what?? They were on back order also!!! After the rep told me they had them in stock!!!! I was very upset at this point, I emailed them and demanded I be sent the bonies. I had to accept 8 packs of 15. They are not individually wrapped, I cannot give them away as I had planned, but at least I received them. My other item was shipped separately, am still waiting on it. "

This review was modified by Leynahans5 on November 02 2016 07:00:09 AM

2015-08-13

"I called to inquire about delayed order and customer service was very rude. I will not business that treat their customer's with disrespect and canceled my order."

2015-02-10

"I ordered some dog products. The price was very fair. I live in Canada and I was thrilled by the quick service. I ordered on a Friday and received an email on the Monday (3 days later) that my order was ready for pick up at the parcel pickup store I had it mailed to in Sumas. 3 days from ordering to being in my hands. Awesome! "

2015-02-05

"More than half of my order was back order. They sent me an e-mail abut it quickly that is good, but then they waited until some of the back order items arrives, then shipped them to me together with the item that they already had. It took two weeks to get the first package. They used priority mail flat rate envelop, and packages of the items were broken as no padding or any sort of protection was provided. They just threw items in the envelop. I didn't bother return etc. as I sensed they don't have good packaging skills or customer service. A month has passed, no e-mail or anything, so I cancelled the rest. Took more than two weeks to get refund. Terrible experience. Just wasted my money and time."

2015-01-20

"I saw a few bad reviews company after placing an order with them and am blown away. Cannot understand why anybody had a problem with them....Entirely pets responded immediately to my order, large supply of dog products.....great prices and the shipping was incredible. I live in Hawaii and the order shipped for cheap and arrived in my p.o. box in two...that's right 2 days.

Entirely Pets is my new company for my two dogs. Yippie!

2014-11-15

"They do a great job. Great choices, great service."

2014-10-15

"The worst customer service ever! I placed an order earlier this month and a couple of days later started receiving emails they needed to verify the CVV code on my card. After a couple of emails I called them (because the email said to in order to process only one order and to refrain from duplicates). So I called them and gave the requested information (actually used a different card and the rep said they did not need the CVV code). That order was shipped and received no problem. Then LAST NIGHT (several days after I have received my order), I get an email stating my order was shipped. I pull up the tracking code and it shows an order was processed for me and would be delivered later this week (for the exact items I ordered originally and ALREADY RECEIVED). The rep on the phone, Aaron, was rude and did nothing to rectify this as being their fault and only said we were finally able to process the card with your credit card company. WTF now you can process it over two weeks later and after I already thought it was fixed and received my order? I don't need two bottles of 300 vitamins here. Apparently I need to take the package back to the post office and tell them I refuse it and then wait again for them to issue me a refund? All for their snafu! Idiots if you ask me!"

2014-09-27

"We live in Canada and couldn't get Advantage II Flea medication from anywhere but a vet. The vet visit alone would have cost $85. Then they wanted to charge us $100 for the medication. We ordered over the phone (with a very helpful associate named Martin) with Entirely Pets instead and got a great deal on the product we wanted and a shipping guarantee of 5 days, which they delivered on. We would absolutely recommend using Entirely Pets if you're looking for a fast and affordable way of caring for your pet. "

2014-09-23

"great service. orders are always shipped well and quickly. products are fresh"

2014-08-30

"Have always been very satisfied with purchases from Entirely Pets."

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.