Stores > Entirely Pets

• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

What is this?

"Do not order anything from this site! I ordered from them and got several emails that my card had been declined. According to my bank they got their money. I had to email them 2x before they finally got back with me. It says they will respond within 24 hours. In the 2nd email I told them if I didn't get a response I would go to my bank and dispute the charge. At this point it had been 2 weeks since I placed my order and paid for it as well. They responded saying that my order should ship soon. I emailed them the 3rd time telling them to cancel the order and refund me for the product and the 5-8 day shipping fee. That was last friday. I received the order Monday in an overnight shipping package they had sent out Saturday. I just got a response this past Friday (a whole week after I emailed them to cancel the order) that I should have already received my order on Mon 10/19 and offered to give me the 10% off my next order!!! Real cute guys, like i would ever order anything from this site again after all of this to get my 1st order. The product really helps Gunther with his hips and there are plenty of other websites out there I can order it from. Due to their horrible customer service they lost me as a repeat customer, someone who would be ordering from them once a month until Gunther is gone. Please don't order from them and share with anyone who has pets. Had they gotten back to me within a reasonable amount of time about my concern with them charging me and saying they didn't receive payment and sent out my order promptly I would understand. Mistakes happen, but having to wait weeks and then when I say screw it just give me my money back they immediately overnight it and then email me a week later and tell me I can pay to send it back if I want a refund. That is ridiculous! At the very least they should have refunded my shipping! I paid for 5-8 day shipping not 3 weeks shipping! I've been so frustrated dealing with these idiots the past month and wanted to save someone else the headache of dealing with such an unprofessional company."

"This has to be the worst online store I have ever had the misfortune of buying from. I ordered the bulk box of Bonies. I had wanted the individually wrapped treats as gifts for my grooming clients. Ordered on September 5. Bonies were on back order. Part of my order was shipped in a timely manner, one of the items was wrong, I called the company, they stated they would send the correct item with the bonies when they were back in stock. Please note my credit card was charged for the whole order immediately. Unlike other stores that do not charge a consumer until their items are shipped. I called periodically to check on the status of my order. It was still on backorder after 6 weeks!!!!!! I set up a chat, the rep informed me they had other varieties in stock if I wanted them shipped instead of what I originally ordered. I said that would be fine. Well guess what?? They were on back order also!!! After the rep told me they had them in stock!!!! I was very upset at this point, I emailed them and demanded I be sent the bonies. I had to accept 8 packs of 15. They are not individually wrapped, I cannot give them away as I had planned, but at least I received them. My other item was shipped separately, am still waiting on it. "

"Shipped me wrong item. Held online chat session through the entirely pets website with a representative, who was professional enough, to outline the issue. Representative, let me know that the correct product would be on its way, along with a return label for incorrect product. Problem is, one week has gone by and I have not received any indication that the issue is being rectified. WHo knows what came of the chat session? Without confirmations, the conversation is entirely (bad pun) based on trust. So, obviously, the trust has been betrayed twice now. Use Amazon. I was forced to entirely pets due to some kind of product shortage."

"On June 4, 2015 I ordered a specific brand of thyroid supplement (shown on EntirelyPets website) and they chose to send me a different brand instead. When I called their pharmacy, they said they would not exchange it for the item I ordered, and they refused to send a refund. Fortunately, I paid with a charge card so I filed a complaint with the charge card company and--after looking into it--THEY sent me a refund (which they in turn extracted from EntirelyPets).

Apparently this company doesn't care if their customers are satisfied, and I will never order from them again.

"I called to inquire about delayed order and customer service was very rude. I will not business that treat their customer's with disrespect and canceled my order."

"Have always loved and trusted Entirelypets.com but lately everything seems to be out of stock or backordered.... Made a huge mistake signing up for their "auto-ship" program. Website promises that frequency/changes easily accommodated by calling toll-free number. Don't believe it. After holding for several minutes you are dumped into a voice mailbox and your message is never responded to. Emails receive an auto-reply. There is no way to change this on their website. In fact, you cannot even change your credit card information on their website. I finally had to resort to cancelling my credit card to stop the auto-ships. I wasn't trying to be difficult, but one of my dogs passed and I simply wanted to amend my order... Never again. The lack of customer service is too much to put up with."

"I chose this shop because they were one of only a couple places I could find which carry my cats' favourite toy, a Kong baton woven of straw with feathers on each end, which they hold with their hands while gnawing it & kicking it to bits with their feet, as the feathers bounce excitingly. i was so excited to find the toy that I ordered all they had in stock which was 3. Now, obviously if someone orders three of a toy, it's because they really, really like THAT TOY, right? These jerks substituted something else without even asking me for permission. It was also straw & feathers, from Kong, but is a toy dangling off a stick on a string- a totally different play experience. My cats would not even consider playing with it. Considering these were just a couple dollars each, it wasn't worth my while to send them back for a refund. I wasn't upset about the money. I was upset about missing out on that awesome toy I was so looking forward to having! Substitution is just not cool!
I ordered a few other things too since I was shopping there. One thing was a different fishing rod style toy. It was inadequately supported and bent during shipping, and apparently it had a fibreglass rod. I got splinters in my hand unpacking it that smarted for several days. I guess the manufacturer bears a lot of the responsibility for that one- perhaps they could have secured the rod to a sturdy strip of cardboard.

"the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with...and I mean EVER!!! no one gets back to me as they ALL said they would. No one gives a flip about the fact they're billing us incorrectly! No one responds except with the same generic answer "thank you for your email! Your request has been updated. Please see below for the response. To reopen this request, reply to this email. We can also be reached by telephone at 1-800-889-8967 or through Live Chat. You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many questions." I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING...I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!"

"Very unethical and poor Customer Service. They quoted a price, which I based ordering a subscription on. When the next shipment was sent. it was 10% more. I asked why & they said they made a mistake on the original price. Well, I based my decision to subscribe on that price! When I asked to cancel my subscription and refund me the 10%, they refused. I started out trying to be polite with their Customer Service, assuming they would make their error right, but after 20 minutes of back & forth, and totally refusing to acknowledge that this was classic Baiting & Switching, they hung up on me. Unbelievable! Avoid this company - worst Customer Service ever."

"Horrible company, dishonest
I purchased some PetLac puppy milk 5gal and it showed it in stock let me add it to the cart and pay for it. then 3days later when i checked on the shipping I found out it was backordered, did they apologize or contact me..NO!

"I ordered some dog products. The price was very fair. I live in Canada and I was thrilled by the quick service. I ordered on a Friday and received an email on the Monday (3 days later) that my order was ready for pick up at the parcel pickup store I had it mailed to in Sumas. 3 days from ordering to being in my hands. Awesome! "

"More than half of my order was back order. They sent me an e-mail abut it quickly that is good, but then they waited until some of the back order items arrives, then shipped them to me together with the item that they already had. It took two weeks to get the first package. They used priority mail flat rate envelop, and packages of the items were broken as no padding or any sort of protection was provided. They just threw items in the envelop. I didn't bother return etc. as I sensed they don't have good packaging skills or customer service. A month has passed, no e-mail or anything, so I cancelled the rest. Took more than two weeks to get refund. Terrible experience. Just wasted my money and time."

"I saw a few bad reviews company after placing an order with them and am blown away. Cannot understand why anybody had a problem with them....Entirely pets responded immediately to my order, large supply of dog products.....great prices and the shipping was incredible. I live in Hawaii and the order shipped for cheap and arrived in my p.o. box in two...that's right 2 days.

Entirely Pets is my new company for my two dogs. Yippie!

"They do a great job. Great choices, great service."

"The worst customer service ever! I placed an order earlier this month and a couple of days later started receiving emails they needed to verify the CVV code on my card. After a couple of emails I called them (because the email said to in order to process only one order and to refrain from duplicates). So I called them and gave the requested information (actually used a different card and the rep said they did not need the CVV code). That order was shipped and received no problem. Then LAST NIGHT (several days after I have received my order), I get an email stating my order was shipped. I pull up the tracking code and it shows an order was processed for me and would be delivered later this week (for the exact items I ordered originally and ALREADY RECEIVED). The rep on the phone, Aaron, was rude and did nothing to rectify this as being their fault and only said we were finally able to process the card with your credit card company. WTF now you can process it over two weeks later and after I already thought it was fixed and received my order? I don't need two bottles of 300 vitamins here. Apparently I need to take the package back to the post office and tell them I refuse it and then wait again for them to issue me a refund? All for their snafu! Idiots if you ask me!"

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,682 merchant members.