Stores > Entirely Pets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Entirely Pets by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Never received my dogs RXs. Credit been charged and been told twice item being shipped out.

"On 5/10, order was placed for my dogs 3 meds. Was told my credit card will not be charged until item is shipped. On 5/18, a charge actually went through (not pending), so I call to get the tracking number. I was told it's being shipped out and tracking number will be available within 24 hours. Nothing posted nor emailed to me on tracking number. So I waited for another week, called and was told the same that item is being shipped out today. Lies after lies. I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company so now it's being investigated. "

2017-05-17

Horrible service

"Ordered 6 tanks from them they charge me 2. I had placed the overnight shipping 2 days passed and i decided to contact and they tell me there was a problem with my order i ask why hasnt anyone bothered ti call me.After I was charged they tell me there's an additional 100 fee for shipping because of the weight of the ordered. I wasn't told about that when I placed the order. So i have spoken to them 4 times and they not once provided great service. After a whole week of trying to get my order shipped I cancel my order. Worst experience ever stay away"

2017-03-30

GREAT PLACE TO ORDER FROM

"CAN FIND THINGS THERE CHEAPER THAN OTHER PLACES AND WHAT OTHER PLACES DO NOT OFFER.

2017-02-13

HORRIBLE service on Rx side of the company

"Since I've used and have been quite happy with Entirely Pets selection, cost and customer service in the past, I thought I'd try their pharmacy website. BIG mistake!

I ordered 2 pet Rxs on 1/22/17.

According to their website:

"Please allow up to 3 days for new prescription verification and processing. If you have a prescription on file, your order can ship out the next business day.", and

"We generally ship orders within 24 hours after they are placed."

Ha! So not true in my case.

I've been trying to get status on this order for over 3 weeks. They finally charged my credit card on 2/8/17 and said that it had shipped (after several previous calls where they also told me it had shipped).

Three days later, I emailed them asking where my package was or what the tracking number was. I did not receive a reply.

After not receiving the package 5 days later (I'm in a 1-day delivery zone for First-Class USPS, BTW, for this location), I called my credit card company to cancel. The credit card company then called Entirely Pets to try to cancel and they were told it had shipped and therefore I can't cancel for a full 14 days after they said it had shipped.

So, after being led to believe that a time-sensitive pair of prescriptions would be sent out within a few days, it'll be one full month next week before I can contest the charge. I was also directly told by Entirely Pets on the phone on different dates that the items had shipped, when in fact they had not.

I now have to go elsewhere for these products, as we're almost out (good thing I ordered over 3 weeks in advance) and likely will still have to again deal with the credit card company next week if and when I don't receive the Entirely Pets order after one full month after ordering.

One of the worst customer experiences I've ever had.

2017-02-08

Best Pet SupplyOnline Store

"Representatives are always friendly and helpful. Orders ship fast. "

2017-01-21

"Great products , great company to deal with . My rating is EXCELLENT !!"

2017-01-20

Fan"cat"stic

"My kitty vitamins arrived almost as soon as I logged out! Great Company, Products, Prices, and Customer Service.
Suzanne C.

2017-01-19

Great selection of products, low prices and fast delivery

"Entirely Pets has a wide selection of products at low prices and
fast delivery of my order. I was very satisfied with their website
which was easy to navigate. I will be ordering all my pet's products
from them in the future.

2017-01-19

Great seller, good products!

"i love shopping with Entirely Pets, the quality of the merchandise is consistently good, and the pets love it!"

Still waitin!

"Have not yet received this order. Still waiting!!"

2017-01-17

"Excellent service as always!"

Fast Shipping!

"I love ordering from Entirely Pets. The orders almost always ship the same day that I place the order."

Fantastic once again!!

"I placed an order that I needed quickly and with the two to three day shipping I received the product I needed in three business days. I truly appreciate this as with other companies, even when I paid the extra for a quick delivery, I didn't get it in the timeframe given. Very pleased!!

2017-01-16

In Stock and Arrived Early!

"I was looking for clear glass Doggles and found them only on entirely pets. They arrived 2 days before the scheduled delivery date. I definitely will order from this site again! Thanks Entirely Pets!

Quick order

"I am amazed at how quickly my order arrived."

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.