• Address: 34501 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
    • Contact: Sevice@Entirelypets.com
    • Phone: 1-800-889-8967
    • Customer Support: 1-800-889-8967
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

Blessed Samantha's Avatar
Singapore

"Fast delivery and well-priced items."

"My order came in a very timely manner, I am very pleased."

"The fulfillment service was excellent.
Web ordering was painful.
The shopping cart would take several minutes to reload and most time failed.
I just about gave up and went to another pet supply vendor.

"as ordered, at the best price I could find."

"I ordered medications for my Dog from Entirelypets three weeks ago. I chose entirely pets as their price was better than my prior pharmacy. They promised prompt shipping. Two weeks later, no order or tracking information had been sent. I e-mailed their customer service center, no response. I then received a call a week later saying that the price had increased from 0.08 cents a tablet to 0.61 cents (mind you my card was authorized for the lower price weeks ago). The message asked, so now how many tablets do you want shipped now? I called customer service and they said the computer made an error, sorry. Pay the new price or nothing will be shipped. The "updated price" is more than twice my prior pharmacy charges. They would not admit to false advertising though my card was authorized for the original amount prior. I will NEVER order from this company again and encourage others to fill their pets' medications elsewhere. Terrible customer service with no regard for the pet's urgent need of medication or for owning their mistakes. Extremely dissatisfied."

"very fast and efficient plus excellent prices. am a happy customer. will definitely be ordering from them on a regular basis."

"The best prices I have found with extremely fast shipping. I ordered on Friday and received it on Monday."

"Stop Wasting Your Time Searching the internet looking for a good deal! That's what I did after finding EntirelyPets.com.
I have been doing business with this company for over 3 years and have never been disappointed. Great prices and the coupons and sales Really make a different. No problems at Check Out and all orders have always been correct.
All the orders I placed have been delivered on time or earlier than expected. EntirelyPets.com sets a Standard of how e-companies should be run, right down to the people picking the order to the shipping dept. Thanks Guys, Larry P.

"The order came very promptly. I am very surprised that the small bag of litter I got had gone up so much in price from what I am used to- I have, at other retailers, always paid less than that for a bag twice as large. But other than that, this store is great!"

"Very satisfied with price and delivery!"

"Temporarily out of stock of the goods they buy no tags, lead to wait for a long time to receive.

"Easy ordering and timely delivery of package. Thank you!"

"I was very satisfied with not only the speediness of my order, but this company in general. I have two cats (one with urinary tract problems and one who is diabetic with kidney problems) and I was able to find a treat that can satisfy both of them without compromising their health or well-being. Within four days of placing the order with Entirely Pets, my shipment arrived in excellent condition and I have two extremely happy (and spoiled) cats at home. Thanks, Entirely Pets! You're the best!"

"Very efficient service & great price!"

"They always deliver; promptly and completely, with excellent prices and service. I've been a customer of theirs for many years; I highly recommend Entirely Pets."

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.