Stores > Entertainment Earth

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Entertainment Earth by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Entertainment Earth

"Entertainment Earth has the best prices I've found online and excellent customer service."

2017-09-14

"I called and spoke to Don Tapia today to inquire about a pre-order I had made awhile back. Don was very informative, helpful and friendly. I'm not a big vendor, just a collector of Star Wars action figures, but Don made me feel like he truly cared I was a customer of Entertainment Earth and that I mattered to them. I will absolutely return to EE in the future and will continue to encourage my friends and family to do the same. Thank you for offering such great things. You guys sell the coolest things at a very fair and reasonable price. I still have every single action figure I've ever purchased from you over the years. Again, Don thank you for helping me out today. You're great to your customers and you work for a great business. Talk to you again soon."

2017-09-12

Amaizing

"My EXPERIENCE has been EXCEPTIONAL in all the years that I have been with Entertainment Earth.
Your commitment to me reaches all my expectations.
Its VARIETY of products and its QUALITY mint condition guaranteed, risk free shopping and hassle free 90-day returns is EXCELLENT.

I want to take advantage and let you know how exceptional DONALD TAPIA has been in customer services.

2017-09-08

The TRUE Toy Destination

"I've been shopping with EE for about 10 years now and I simply don't go anywhere else for my figures. EE's pricing, selection, service and Mint Condition Guarantee is just the complete package! Speaking of service, I would feel remiss if I did not mention Eddie Alvarez by name as his customer service skills are truly second to none...and coming from a forme retail/store management career of over 10 years, I KNOW service and equally know how much effort goes into providing GREAT service. He continues to amaze me by his level of product knowledge, courtesy and professionalism and also, is just an all-around good guy. What other company has an employee routinely call/email you to ensure you are up to speed on the latest arrivals that come in, that should be something of interest based on your previous orders? Or to check in and make sure your orders that have been arriving, met your level of intended satisfaction? I could go on and on but the short of it is this, Eddie literally makes you feel like a valued, respected customer and is nothing short of a KEY asset for EE. I don't think there's more that anyone else could ask for quite frankly and as a result, I am MORE than happy to continue giving EE my business!!!"

2017-09-08

Great Overseas order experience!

"I dealt with Donald R. Tapia and he was amazing. Made me feel 100% comfortable and helped me place my order on the phone. He even gave me product recommendations. I would definitely place another order with Entertainment Earth again!"

2017-09-07

graet service

"Entertainment Earth has provided me with products that are not in stores or are incredibly hard to find. They give great service and discounts, free shopping for large orders, and take great care of packaging and shipping so that the product I receive is in perfect condition. The only thing I would like to see in the future is more Entertainment Earth exclusive products."

2017-09-06

The very best!

"7014317 conformation

Every time I order from EE , I leave very satified! Customer service and support is top notch! Damaged orders are handled lightning fast with professionalism and always with respect. Staff at EE retail sales never make me feel pressured to buy any of the products but instead inform me of news and releases tailored to my interest. I love it!!! Always knowledgeable of the products. When I call to make or change an order, I feel like I'm talking to a friend. It important to me to buy from a business that know more about the products than what's on the packaging and your staff are very knowledgeable. Entertainment Earth has the best retail sale and service I have ever work with. I will continue to shop at Entertainment Earth! Thank you for your for exceptional service, josh w

2017-09-05

Great Products. Terrific Prices. Personal Customer Service

"Our family loves Entertainment Earth. At Christmas some of our houses look like an EE warehouse! We like to shop there because we always find the latest and coolest in geek products. Imagine how excited we were when the new 1:6 scale Batman vs Superman statues became available! We ordered them and waited for them to show up like kids waiting for Santa.
Shortly after they arrived and we posted a pic of my wife holding the colorful boxes on FB, a friend pointed out that she'd found them cheaper than EE elsewhere. We contacted EE and a person named Donald Tapia in customer service confirmed they had a 110% price matching policy.
Honestly, the statues look great - as does everything else we've bought there - and when we buy we know that we will get the best prices. Even when WE screw up..lol...get excited and don't shop around...Entertainment Earth has our backs! We can buy the latest and coolest geekery imaginable and KNOW that we will get the best value possible for our money. For us, it's like having a buddy working at the comic book store and looking out for you. Thanks Entertainment Earth and thank you Donald

Super Impressive

"I must say that I was very Extremely, Super, and Ultra Impressed of the way the Negaduck Funko Pop was shipped and packaged. The Funko Pop came in mint condition. Upon in getting the package I noticed the pre-printed words on the package saying ( Fragile and Handle with Care ) on it, I have never seen any other company doing that at all. I greatly appreciate it when a company does that. I have told a couple of friends of mine about it and how great the Service is.
Entertainment Earth y'all have made me very Happy Happy Happy! Excellent customer service and once again I was very impressed!

Great Service

"I had received a coupon code from EE, and called to make the order by phone. The CSR was very friendly and helpful. In addition to the $15 coupon, I got free shipping on the order, which brought the price per item down to less than I would pay at retail. And these were all pre-order items that aren't even available in stores yet. Great experience!"

2017-08-31

The case of the missing Negan

"I had ordered four funco pop toys for my husband's birthday. There was an Arkham Knight Batman, Rick Grimes, Darth Vadar, and Negan. The delivery came today and the Batman was on back-order but it was available at the time we ordered. When I talked to Donald at ext. 161 he explained that sometimes people place orders at about the same time, so I am cool with that. It happens sometimes. However, instead of receiving the Negan we got some random deathnote figure instead. But again, Donald said he would have the appropriate toy sent out today and he emailed me a shipping label for sending back the deathnote figure. I am 100% happy with the customer service I received today. It was a good experience all things considered. Donald even gave me his extension for next time we order. He is a great customer service agent and it was nice talking to him this morning. Maybe he should get a raise, lol. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Good experience!

2017-08-30

Excelent

"The attention to customer service is really good"

2017-08-29

Making people laugh when you don't even know it

"My name is juan and ive been a client of entertainment earth since I first started collecting can't remember when that was but my first place i shopped at and still is my #1 place for all my collectibles is entertainment earth. I love having people and service inter-action and the best part is i don't have a computer just the fact that i can call and place my order and meeting the service representative its the greatest assent to entertainment earth. Its so great to talk individual's to know what their into what they collect and sometimes sharing laughs shout out to donald r.tapia from entertainment earth thank you for service and the laugh we shared. I always continue to shop @ entertainment earth because of their awesome!!! customer service i get thank you , entertainment earth client 2224091"

2017-08-25

Service is sliding downhill fast.

"I'm a reseller who has purchased from EE for over three years places orders totaling several thousands of dollars. Due to continued degrading service I am finally pulling the plug on these guys and taking my business elsewhere.
I've had to pay shipping multiple times per order due to split shipments on pre-orders. These are orders that were supposed to be a single shipment and multiplies the shipping cost which kills profit for those orders.
Ridiculous wait times on pre-orders. Have to wait months while other resellers already have the same items for sale.
Poor, incomplete, and/or inaccurate product information on website.
Fee charges plus canceled orders if there is any issue with payment. Something that could easily be avoided by a simple phone call but they cannot be bothered with that.

davewitt92's Avatar

Philo Illinois
2017-08-23

Should get "Best Vendor Award of SDCC 2017", if there is a thing....

"I visited many vendors at SDCC 2017. They all had huge lines, which is always expected at SDCC, the one thing that differed between EE, and the rest, was that, even though the line was wicked long, it moved extremely quick. I think I stood in line less than 20 minutes. With the line moving that quickly, I figured they were just pumping people in and out, just to get people taken care of and on their way. That wasn't at all the case. I got up to the register, and was helped by Donald Tapia. The first thing that went through my mind was "Wow, for as hectic as everything is, this did is really chill". I got up there and I placed my order, which was fairly large, and he passed it off to get picked for me. I immediately assumed I would be pushed aside to wait for my order, and they would take someone elses order, but instead, he asked me how I was enjoying the Con, and carried on a conversation with me while my order was picked. Very pleasant experience, in the craziness that is SDCC. Thanks Donald, Kyle, and the rest of the EE Team! See you in 2018!!!"

Share Entertainment Earth's store rating

Entertainment Earth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Entertainment Earth is not a merchant member
Entertainment Earth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!