• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I placed a holiday order and did not hear for four weeks that my items were unavailable. Nine days before Christmas is not acceptable! Poor poor customer service!"

"Beautiful Tea Set, Delivered promptly and in great condition."

"The cups and saucers were beautiful and my order was well packed and arrived very quickly . "

"Great selection, speedy delivery, packaged well! Highly recommend!"

"Great products and service"

"I was pleasantly surprised when the items arrived so quickly. My son will really like his brown teapot. He's been trying to take mine for a long time."

"Very satisfied with product "

"I have ordered several times from The English Tea Store and have always been very happy with them. Their teas are good and well priced. They have a large variety of china and porcelain tea pots and sets at very affordable prices. Their customer service is excellent! If there is ever a problem they deal with it immediately. I am very happy with this store and will continue to do business with them and recommend them to my friends. "

"The Christmas Tea that I ordered was enjoyed and praised by all who had some. Thank you for your prompt service. We love the service and the TEA!"

"Good selection, quick shipping, and delicious products."

"Love the smell of the mint. I found mint is really good for you and I grow it in the summer. I buy it in fall and winter.
Loved it.
Thanks
Jane

"Arrived right on time and I've been enjoying my purchase little by little. Thank you."

"Great experience from start to finish! Easy to view and order on line. Item received quickly and in excellent condition!"

"The tea pot arrived well packaged and is beautiful!! The web site is easy to use. I know our granddaughter will enjoy this gift.

"I love ordering from the English Tea Store. Their teas are wonderful and they carry so many English things that are almost impossible to find."

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.