• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1
    • Contact: support@onlinestores.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-734-2458

"My items came quickly and everything was exactly as listed. Great company and I will order from English Tea Store again-soon. "

"No delivery yet, please advise!"

"I received my package within 5 days and was pleasantly surprised how large the 16 oz loose leaf tea packs are for the price!"

"I am extremely happy with the English Tea Store. They have always delivered on-time and great customer service - when an item isn't available they will substitute something of similar appeal/value."

"I received everything I wanted but was disappointed when I found out that two of the chocolate bars I had ordered had expired. It was worse because I saw this after eating them."

"Great product, quick shipping!"

"The site is easy to navigate and placing an order can be done in a snap."

"I have been a customer of English Tea Store for years, they always offer the best tea available. The customer service is first rate and I always receive my order fast and in great condition."

"Excellent job by all ! Will be sure to revisit your store !

"After customer service completed sending the order (the warehouse had forgotten to ship the teapot!) all was great. Definitely will peruse their stock in the future and order again."

"You delivered an excellent product in an expedient manner at a great price. Who could ask for more?"

"I placed a small initial order for a steel tea leaf strainer. I received an unauthorized substitute item. The quality was wretched. I received authorization for a return. But, they refused to reimburse my shipping because the order was so small. They advertise as two ladies. Call the customer service line and some guy with an attitude answers. I EVENTUALLY received a refund for the item. They were disinterested in giving a store credit OR my continued patronage. I lost time and $5.00 ETS lost a customer, no, 14 because I told that many people who share my passion for tea drinking."

"The order came in very quickly and I was happy with it. The set was a little smaller than I expected and the design on the items was a little less crisp than I expected, but, nevertheless, it is a beautiful little set and I like it."

"Very prompt delivery, seriously good prices on import products that aren't easy to find this side of the pond!"

"I have no comment. Thank you

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.