• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very bad customer service! I ordered three items. A week! later, I got an email saying one of the items was out of stock and was backordered. A week after that, I sent an email to customer service asking what their shipping policy was when an item was backordered - did they hold up the entire order or ship what they could. I explained that I only wanted to know for future reference, that I had plenty of tea for a month or so. I got no reply! But - the chutzpah! - 9 days after that (over 2 weeks from order date) I got an email asking me to write reviews on my purchase! Can you believe it? By now, I'm pissed. I sent an email saying they were asking for a review of products they hadn't sent yet and that I was very upset that I got no response from a prior request about their shipping policy. All I wanted was an answer to my question - what was their shipping policy. No complaint, no request to ship what they could, I just wanted information. What I got was an email saying they were shipping what they could of the order - but I still did not get my question answered, not so much as an acknowledgement that I'd asked one! I'd asked it three times - each time being very clear that I didn't care what the policy was, I just wanted to know WHAT it was! They will never get another order from me!"

"Without the English Tea Store, I would not be able to complete my tea set. Thanks English Tea Store. Thank you for your assistance in everything."

"The tea set is just lovely. The food is great and most of it is gone. I have been a big fan of Rich's Tea biscuits for 30 years. The ginger Walkers Shortbread was different and very good also. All so good for a nice, soothing afternoon cuppa."

"Product came and was the same as expected by description."

"Ordered the tea pot only to be told a week later my order was cancelled and product was not going to be carried anymore. "

"Always has the Taylors Imperial Tea Room that I need; delivers fast and without fuss. Plus cookies!"

"I have been missing home for the food and old habits, English tea store helped satisfy some of those missed moments. I have been very happy with the speed of delivery and the condition it has arrived. If ordered in the summer season, expect some melting but nothing that a fridge can't solve. (I refer to chocolate) I would recommend a homesick English person to take a look at what the Tea Store has to offer to remind you what you left behind."

"Great taste! Whenever I get a chance I'll come up here again.."

"My treble clef tea spoons arrived very quickly, but they were not packaged well. Half the spoons (10) were just loose in in the box, not in bubble wrap or other protective wrapping. some had come out of their individual plastic wrappers and were bouncing around. Luckily, none appeared to be scratched or damaged, but these are sterling silver spoons and should have been handled with more care in shipping. Everyone loved them at my daughter's bridal tea."

"Love my Brown Betty teapot. Brings back fond memories of tea time with my mom, who had a BB. I bought the 4-cup size, and love that it keeps the tea warm for longer than other pots. Also bought an infuser that I thought would work, but it tends to fall into the pot, and prevents securing the lid. I still brew with loose leaf, and then use the infuser as a strainer by holding it near the spout when I pour. The effort is worth it, for a great cup of tea!"

"I am very satisfied with my purchases from English Tea Store. The tea I have purchased from them has been excellent. I especially like the assam and assam blends. I will certainly return in time to purchase more! My mother was a tea drinker and I follow in her footsteps. Her father was of Irish descent and her mother of English descent."

"Looking forward to sharing my Devonshire Clotted cream to my guests!!"

"I enjoyed the pictures and the break down of types. It made it quick and easy to pick a gift for a friend who collects tea pots."

"My experience with English Tea Store was excellent!"

Los Angeles, CA

"Great prices, very nice products, fast delivery. ;0)"

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.