• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"When I placed my order, there was a pop up that kept saying usually delivers in 1-2 days. I had 9 days before event, and thought I had plenty of time. I did not see that it was only 1-2 days if you paid for next day shipping which was almost $75 more dollars then my entire cost of my teapots. When I realized the error, I called to see if i could pay it post original order and it was not an option. I did not get my teapots until 3 days after my daughters bridal tea and i had to come up with different party gifts which was an additional expense. I am very disappointed with the whole process. "

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

online-m, English Tea Store rep has responded

“We do apologize that there was a misunderstanding with the wording ( Usually ships in 1-2 business days ) meant that you would have your order in 1-2 business days. With the free shipping as noted on the site order placed with this method can take 1-2 business days to process and transit can take 3-10.”

"I ordered English Breakfast and Irish Breakfast decaf teas. My order was prompt and the tea is delicious!

"I got a quick response! My products were mailed right away"

"Delivery was fast and easy! Wonderful customer service too."

"I got this cheese and cracker box deal and my boyfriend absolutely loved it
He loved the cutting board box, said it was clever; and LOVED the food.
I showed him the site and now he's already looking at your tea sets to get me for my birthday!
Thank you so much!!

"I inquired about a previous order before placing another and the CS rep. reprimanded me while trying to fix the problem. I had received some cookies whose expiration date was 2 months previous to the date they arrived . They were all stuck together and not in good shape. I was told there would be a replacement and when it didn't come I waited until my next order to discuss it. The CS rep. didn't like the fact that I had not called back immediately and also said I should have overnighted the cookies. The problem was the expiration date, not the shape of the cookies. I called later to talk to someone and told them the problem and she was very nice over the phone. I have been ordering from you for some time now and that was the first time I have encountered a problem. I still have not received the complete order that I placed on July 25."

"“tea of good quality, fast sending!”"

"I did the survey already but again I'm very satisfied. I love my tea pots and they were delivered promptly to my home when I ordered them."

"Very good service. Enjoying what I ordered. Prompt delivery and will order again. ????"

"Order came quickly. Packaging was excellent! Products were delicious!"

"One of our tea pots arrived broken. The customer service representative was professional and your policies made the delivery of a replacement a breeze. Thank you for not making us return the broken pieces."

"Delivery was prompt and the product in good condition."

"My order of Marmalade in glass jars arrived with two jars broken. My telephone call to customer service was promptly and pleasantly received, and replacement jars were ordered. The customer service rep. was most helpful. The web site solution was not helpful. Invoice and web site information for return issues directed me to your umbrella company selling flags. Their return page wouldn't work as it wouldn't accept the order number. No directions accompanying my order directed me to the English Tea Store. The English Tea store needs to make sure invoice and return documents are clearly related to their store. Your customer service rep was most helpful in explaining the problem and rectifying my problem"

"Poor customer service.

Do not expect shipping to be on-time. It always takes seven days to process orders.

So 10 to 12 days to receive orders.

"I like English Tea Store! They deliver nice products at reasonable prices."

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.