• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"No problems. All as expected"

"love my tea and tea bags to make my own strength tea"

"Great tea; fast delivery."

"Very satisfied, delivered on time well packed all I expected"

"The product came in a timely fashion, but there was a slight defect. They offered a refund or an exchange. I am very happy with the service."

"Online did not say sold out. I paid for 2 day shipping and got it a week later. "

"the order arrived fast, and may have been the best packed thing I have ever received form an online store!!"

"Ordering went very smoothly "

"The order was received very quickly and in perfect condition. There was a small hitch. One item wasn't available. I was notified very quickly and the missing item made it well ahead of expected time. The recipients were very happy with all received. Great store, great service."

"I'm still waiting for the order."

"The tea was good, but a bit powdery. "

"Lots of selection for black and green tea. bought a pound for what Teavana charged for 2 ounces. Shipped fast. So far all the teas I tasted are good. "

"order was delivered very quickly. everything was in great shape. food was fresh and good quality."

"My British daughter-in-law enjoyed her Christmas cake! Thanks I thought of it very last minute and was happy to receive it on time."

"This was my first experience ordering from The English Tea Store, and I was very impressed with the expedient service! I had ordered several items for a friend who was coming to visit, hardly expecting my order to be filled so promptly and so late into the holiday season. Lo and behold, the English Tea Store delivered just days after my order was placed, and I was able to give the items to my friend who was here at the time. Perfect timing!

I was also impressed with the items available from the English Tea Store! I was blindly looking for a tea wallet, not really certain for what I was searching. But there it was! And with a choice of fabric as well! My friend had lived for a good period of time in Thailand and Laos, so the "oriental" design was more than I could have ever hoped to find.

What more can I say? My experience with the English Tea Store was perfect from beginning to end! Thank you for such fine service!

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.