English Tea Store Reviews - englishteastore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 2,664 reviews

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,664)

Rating 8/104/5

"I assumed that the tea for one was "made in England" not China."

"Prompt delivery and a reasonable price. We have not yet tried the tea but it appears to be exactly what we ordered."

"I am very satisfied with my beautiful tea pot. It was a hit at my church function "Sistah Girl Tea: In Living Color". Thank you for your prompt delivery."

"I am always pleased with merchandise from the English Tea Store. The site is easy to shop and the products are accurately described."

Rating 8/104/5

"The product is excellent; however, it took over a week to reach me, which is slower than previous times I have ordered (I've been a customer for years). Since I drink the tea every day, I ran out before the supplies arrived. I will have to learn to order at least two weeks before my supplies run out."

"Good quality products along with excellent service. I will not hesitate to recomend you to others."

"The product arrived very quickly - before its expected delivery date!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was a little disappointed about the delivery time, but the teas are as expected. Thank you for such a service that I can not access in my home town."

"The recipient of my gift was elated!"

"Excellent service, really quick shipping. Would definitely buy from them again :-)"

"Their Tea is great and it comes within a reasonable amount of time."

"It is very convenient and easy to order from the English Tea Store. The products are excellent and arrive in fine condition and promptly."

"Great products, great prices, carefully and quickly shipped. Thanks!"

"I was impressed with how quickly my order was received and we were pleased with the product received. thank you!"

"Not only did the English Tea Store have all the tea varieties I was looking for (and many more), at very reasonable prices, but when I couldn't find a particular tea, the person handling the online chat very quickly pointed me to the right place and was very helpful."