• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2015-07-27

"My order of Marmalade in glass jars arrived with two jars broken. My telephone call to customer service was promptly and pleasantly received, and replacement jars were ordered. The customer service rep. was most helpful. The web site solution was not helpful. Invoice and web site information for return issues directed me to your umbrella company selling flags. Their return page wouldn't work as it wouldn't accept the order number. No directions accompanying my order directed me to the English Tea Store. The English Tea store needs to make sure invoice and return documents are clearly related to their store. Your customer service rep was most helpful in explaining the problem and rectifying my problem"

"Poor customer service.

Do not expect shipping to be on-time. It always takes seven days to process orders.

So 10 to 12 days to receive orders."

2015-07-27

"I like English Tea Store! They deliver nice products at reasonable prices."

2015-07-25

"The wooden tea chest was very good quality for the amount spent. I really liked the brass Olathe that I could have inscribed. "

2015-07-24

"I ordered teas for a local foundation who holds teas 4 times a year. Your teas are fine and I was able to find what I needed. "

2015-07-24

"My ordering experience with English Teas Store was flawless! My tea sets arrived quickly & without any damage!
Thank you!"

2015-07-24

"Arrived on time, and as delicious as it looked on the website."

2015-07-24

"Your selections for the kind of tea we prefer is large and, the best part, your rapid service is great. Thank you."

2015-07-24

"Very satisfied. Fast delivery"

2015-07-23

"My order arrived in a timely matter, but one of the mugs I had ordered arrived with a broken handle. I emailed customer service to request a refund or replacement, and they offered to replace it for free. The mug color I ordered was out of stock (and is currently not even listed anymore) and the replacement color I ordered is on backorder. I have yet to hear about when that replacement mug will ship. "

2015-07-22

"English Tea Store is the best! High quality and delicious loose leaf!"

2015-07-20

"tea of good quality, fast sending!"

2015-07-15

"Always fast & great sertvice"

2015-07-09

"The food that I ordered must have sat to long in transit, as some of the cookies melted together"

2015-07-08

"I have never had a bad experience with English Tea Store, packages on time, would recommend them anytime.

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.