Stores > English Tea Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-27

Wonderful Products!

"Received a large shipment of jams (for wedding favors - perfect mini size and way more affordable than other places), honey sticks, cookies, and teas. A cold pack was placed inside to insure the cookies we ordered wouldn't melt (definitely appreciated that), and everything was shipped promptly. The teas we have tried so far are DELICIOUS and I can't wait to gift some in welcome bags for our guests. VERY affordable and high quality products!

Will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to others.

2016-06-15

Google Trusted Store?? Yea, right..

" This company allowed me to place an order when item not actually available. Here is my story. When checking order status, "order not found" kept appearing. This got me wondering what the problem was. Contacted customer care and told that a one ounce sample of Angel Falls Mist Herbal Tea was not in stock. Due to this one small sample being out of stock, now my entire order of over $50 of tea would be delayed! After calling customer care twice, I was reassured that the one ounce sample would be replaced with something different. But this never happened! Received email this morning, stating June 24th order would arrive (9 days later) because Angel Falls tea not in stock. Is this some kind of bad joke? Called customer care a THIRD time, requesting to cancel order, but the nice lady made me believe sample would be replaced AGAIN. Guess I better relax because this is a “Google Trusted Store.” "

This review was modified by Rickter53 on June 15 2016 07:10:46 AM

2015-12-11

"I recently ordered three items from this store: a teapot, tea, and a Christmas pudding. Got an email saying the tea was on back order but that was not a big deal. Then I got a notice that my entire had shipped! It arrived a day early and I eagerly opened the large package only to find it contained the Christmas pudding! According to their records, all three items were supposed to have been inside. Oops. They refunded the teapot and tea from the order. I would never order from this store again. Cannot understand how the packer would have missed putting in the teapot and tea as it said clearly on the shipping document they were to be included."

This review was modified by anjin61 on December 11 2015 10:53:15 AM

2015-09-26

"All the items arrived well-packed and in good condition. I only wish that Mrs. Bramley's Apple Tarts hadn't been out of stock."

2015-09-24

"I live very close to the warehouse where the tea is mailed from. I am surprised that it takes a number of days to fill the order and send it. I have VERY happy with the tea and the telephone service."

2015-09-23

"Placed order 2 weeks before needed. Placed two others as well on the same day. Received other two but not Tea Store. Called & was told I had to wait 3 additional days. I did so only to be told they could only resend the order with NO promise of it arriving on time, or they would refund my money.
Asked for managerial help and was never contacted! Woman I spoke to was rude and unprofessional.
Haven't had this problem with them in the past.
Not sure what's happened.

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2015

A rep from English Tea Store, online-m, has responded

“We do show that you did place the order on 9/1/15 the order processed and shipped on 9/3/15 tracking number is 1Z31T67TYW04081611 showing delivered on 9/9/15 to your front porch. We also do see that we offered to reship the order the same shipping method that you had chosen. The reason we asked for you to pay the shipping cost is because the order is showing delivered and we were going to ship the items again as a courtesy.
The Manager did return your call on 9/17/15 at 2:19PM the same day that you called and left a voice message. If you would like to speak to the Manger please call 877-734-2458 Ext 111”

2015-09-22

"On my last order, I felt that the shipping was too high. I have ordered several times before, but thought that the shipping rates had gone way up this time. I paid a lot to have tea, which is light weight delivered. I won't be able to order tea in the future at that high shipping rate."

2015-09-21

"The tea kettle I ordered was very small. Im not sure if I am suppose to boil water right in it in the microwave and toss one of those metal balls containing the loose leaf for best results. Most of it would fit into the cup the first time around and the remained would top it off. One would not have to worry about getting leaves in their cup with one of those mesh balls. Some of my friendships require all the experience, strength and hope I can muster in on day. This is more complicated then dunking a tea bag a few times. 9/21/15."

2015-09-20

"My overall experence was good. Both online orders were fine. The shipping was rather expensive on the one to my house. Made out on the second online one as it was to be shipped elswhere and at a special rate. I do not have anyway of knowing if it got to its destination. At one point i tried to order by phone, which is my prefered method. I was able to place the order after much messing up on the other end. I do believe it was the computer. I did not recieve any confirmation on wheater the order went through or not. I had foolishly not written the order number down so was unable to check.

2015-09-19

"I am always satisfied with the quality and the quick delivery of this company. Keep up the good work!"

2015-09-10

"easy to order online and got my order in a timely manner.
very, very pleased

2015-09-07

"I love the tea. It needs to steep for 3 or more minutes. Doesn't work well in the coffee makers."

2015-09-06

"Awesome Will buy something else soon."

2015-09-03

"Wonderful products. Easy ordering process. One item had to be cancelled due to long back order delay. Even that disappointment was well done."

2015-09-02

"My order arrived in good shape in a very timely manner."

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.