• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Everything arrived in a timely fashion. One item was broken, and it was replaced without much ado and within 2 days. We very much appreciated this excellent customer service."

"Our family purchases tea exclusively from the English Tea Store. Their teas are absolutely excellent! As I type this, I am enjoying a cup of Earl Grey, double bergamont. This is true bergamont oil and is so much better than the nasty lemon, orange citrus flavorings in grocery store Earl Grey teas. We remain loyal customers!"

"Again I received my order in good time and cobndition"

"Great! Order arrived quickly! Very delicious!"

"great! fast shipping! all so beauty!"

"Fantastic products, quick shipping. Thanks!!"

"Great product,great prices and great shipping experience! "

"I've had a hard time finding a local vendor who carries the Irish tea I like. I was thrilled to find them, and find they carried enough inventory to deliver what I ordered and quickly. I had received old tea and limited supplies from Amazon vendors."

"Great service...you are my tea connection."

"I have ordered several times and it always arrives as stated on the site."

"We have ordered from English Tea Store for years, and have always been extremely happy with all the different kinds of tea we have tried. We have always been very happy with any thing on their website other than tea. I have told several of my friends about their products, and they have also become customers. Keep up the good work!"

"Best tea you can buy - fresh and full of flavor. And the price compares very favorably to mass market brands that are no where near as good."

" I really liked the variety on their website. The tea was delicious!

"The teas that I have used so far are excellent. The delivery was very speedy and the order was accurate."

"Quick service. The teapot was really well packed and I am very happy with the food products!"

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.