• English Tea Sto English Tea Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"always first class service!"

"Very satisfied. My English tea set is absolutely beautiful and nothing was chipped or broken. Everything was package with care. Thank you! "

"Package arrived in good condition, love the tea. thank you"

"Do not...Do not order from this store (at least online). I placed a tea order in late March with this company. After a few weeks without hearing anything, I found that the tea was backordered. OK..no issue. After many inquiries later ( I had to reach out to them. They never kept me in any communications loop) in June (the 19th in fact) still no tea or any sign of it shipping. So I cancelled the order. What gets me is that the tea that I ordered is showing "In Stock" on their website. Bad customer service and days go by without any communication. "

"quick and easy transaction, excellent pricing and I would shop again w/ English Tea Store :))"

"I've used English Tea Store for more than 3 years and always satisfied with there teas and services. They have the best teas and excellent prices!!!! "

"I love the English Tea Store. They have great products and prices. I wish they could achieve lower shipping charges, though. Tea leaves aren't really that heavy...Great selection and great teas!"

"I received my order soooner than I expected.
I was very satisfied with the tea etc. I ordered.
I plan to order again in the future.

"Fast shipping and great product every time!"

"Prices on product and shipping went up as i was ordering, I was in a pinch and had to finish order !! Will Never Do Business Again !!!"

"My items were back ordered but I was kept informed of its status. The tea pot I ordered was in a mislabeled box. I received a brown tea pot instead of the blue. I spoke to customer service and the rectified the situation in a friendly and quick manor. I will order with them again. "

"I bought this for a gift for a friend who is teaching her granddaughter (4 year old Bettie) to have tea parties. The child has a small dainty cup and so does Grandma. I make them special cookies to go with their teas and they have them usually late Sunday afternoon. They love purple, so your purple flower tea pot worked well and I can see how theylove this tradition. Yesterday they had tea out on our front porch where there is a small two-seater white wrought iron table. I also opened the window during their tea time and played classical music for them on my new grand piano. Thanks so much for your addition to their very lady-like tea time. This is a good tradition to pass down to this next generation. "

"i like the strong flavor without bei g bitter. i have been using pg tips for many years, sometimes i find in stores."

"Very good tea. Needs faster shipping but worth the price not a big deal. I just order before I run out."

"my husband drinks the tea and he really enjoyed it. We will see how much I will have to order the next time. the ordering was easy and handy. Thank you very much. "

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.