Stores > English Tea Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review English Tea Store by clicking a star below.
2017-04-14

Great Tea

"Tea arrived quickly. Tried some. YUMM!"

2017-04-10

Absolutely TOP OF THE LINE, as far as quality, but very slow shipping!

"I really love your products. Everything I have ordered is wonderful. But the shipping experience is perplexing. My first order sat in the warehouse for some inexplicable reason for a full two weeks. I finally called in, and the rep who helped me got it shipped finally. My next order took about a week before it was shipped, and another week in transit. I just wonder at the shipping problems, but love the tea."

2017-04-05

Great First Impressions!

"I loved my first experience here, and it was so exciting to receive my beautiful pieces today. From ordering to turnaround time to packaging to the merchandise itself, everything was wonderful. Thank you for making this available. I hope to return."

2017-04-03

Great Store and Products

"The English Tea Store is an excellent source for all things British. I have ordered tea, teapots, and candies and have enjoyed them all. The prices are great and the packaging and shipping are first rate. You can't go wrong ordering from the English Tea Store!"

2017-03-29

Tea for Me

"This order was purchased as a gift. I have a grandson who is a tea aficionado. He just loves everything tea. This store had lots of fun products. I just wish I could find clotted cream closer for an overnight delivery for him to try. I am sure I will be back to try more products."

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Fast shipping. Great products and wonderful communication"

2017-03-27

Lovely Assortment

"Arrived as scheduled. Posting to final home"

2017-03-15

Happy tea person

"The two teas that I orders are to find where I live. A lot of store's don't carry them. I got them fast so that I can enjoy them.

2017-03-13

Real tea

"This is very good tea. I can feel the difference in taste and smell. "

2017-02-16

Awesomely good

"We ordered the vitmit spread have heard of it but never tried. It was so good in toast n didn't have to use alot. The whoke process was very easy. Thank you English Tea store. You made my shopping experience very pleasant."

2017-02-03

Excellent Product

"Extremely happy with my new purple tea pot and cups! The tea pot holds a lot more than it looks! I love it!!"

2017-01-25

Love it!

"Tracking took about 3 days to kick in, but everything arrived in perfect condition!"

2017-01-19

Cutest big teapot ever!!!

"The teapot and scone mix arrived in a timely fashion and were very well packaged. The teapot was in perfect condition! It was a gift for my daughter who wanted a big teapot. She was thrilled with it and thought it was the cutest teapot ever. I concur. The scone mix is my little treat and I can't wait to try them. I also appreciate the free shipping. Thanks very much!05147"

2016-07-27

Wonderful Products!

"Received a large shipment of jams (for wedding favors - perfect mini size and way more affordable than other places), honey sticks, cookies, and teas. A cold pack was placed inside to insure the cookies we ordered wouldn't melt (definitely appreciated that), and everything was shipped promptly. The teas we have tried so far are DELICIOUS and I can't wait to gift some in welcome bags for our guests. VERY affordable and high quality products!

Will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to others.

2016-06-15

Google Trusted Store?? Yea, right..

" This company allowed me to place an order when item not actually available. Here is my story. When checking order status, "order not found" kept appearing. This got me wondering what the problem was. Contacted customer care and told that a one ounce sample of Angel Falls Mist Herbal Tea was not in stock. Due to this one small sample being out of stock, now my entire order of over $50 of tea would be delayed! After calling customer care twice, I was reassured that the one ounce sample would be replaced with something different. But this never happened! Received email this morning, stating June 24th order would arrive (9 days later) because Angel Falls tea not in stock. Is this some kind of bad joke? Called customer care a THIRD time, requesting to cancel order, but the nice lady made me believe sample would be replaced AGAIN. Guess I better relax because this is a “Google Trusted Store.” "

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

English Tea Store is not a merchant member
English Tea Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!