• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"GREAT VARIETY OF PRODUCTS."

"Order has still not been delivered, I was told it was backordered and would be shipped on 8/12 but it wasn.t the new ship date is supposed to be today 8/25 but checking on the website it still says processing.

"The only delay we have had, is in the delivery of the Bars Irn Bru, as it has not arrived yet , but, as the mail for today has not come yet, I hope it comes in todays mail delivery.
The other orders were delivered in very quick time

"The product was sent very quickly."

"I prefer making all my tea purchases here, rather than going to a store."

"The teas are delicious, I love the speedy service, will continue to purchase."

"Good selection and prices with prompt delivery of order."

"I have ordered before and as always great service. "

"As always, English Tea store has my order on time , been using them for years. would not use anyone else."

"Very bad customer service! I ordered three items. A week! later, I got an email saying one of the items was out of stock and was backordered. A week after that, I sent an email to customer service asking what their shipping policy was when an item was backordered - did they hold up the entire order or ship what they could. I explained that I only wanted to know for future reference, that I had plenty of tea for a month or so. I got no reply! But - the chutzpah! - 9 days after that (over 2 weeks from order date) I got an email asking me to write reviews on my purchase! Can you believe it? By now, I'm pissed. I sent an email saying they were asking for a review of products they hadn't sent yet and that I was very upset that I got no response from a prior request about their shipping policy. All I wanted was an answer to my question - what was their shipping policy. No complaint, no request to ship what they could, I just wanted information. What I got was an email saying they were shipping what they could of the order - but I still did not get my question answered, not so much as an acknowledgement that I'd asked one! I'd asked it three times - each time being very clear that I didn't care what the policy was, I just wanted to know WHAT it was! They will never get another order from me!"

"Without the English Tea Store, I would not be able to complete my tea set. Thanks English Tea Store. Thank you for your assistance in everything."

"The tea set is just lovely. The food is great and most of it is gone. I have been a big fan of Rich's Tea biscuits for 30 years. The ginger Walkers Shortbread was different and very good also. All so good for a nice, soothing afternoon cuppa."

"Product came and was the same as expected by description."

"Ordered the tea pot only to be told a week later my order was cancelled and product was not going to be carried anymore. "

"Always has the Taylors Imperial Tea Room that I need; delivers fast and without fuss. Plus cookies!"

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.