• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It's so nice to be able to get my English and Irish teas without searching everywhere. They have all the brands I love shipped right to my door. Everything is just as I ordered. Thanks"

"I will be ordering from English Tea Store again."

"It was so easy to order online. Received excellent customer service when a minor problem developed. Delivery when expected (on time). Products were as stated.... Absolutely perfect!!"

"They have lady grey (my favorite tea) cheaper than my local walmart. I also bought a couple of pieces of Vanderbilt porcelain and a tea warmer from them, and both arrived in perfect condition within a couple of weeks. "

"I ordered six jars of Vegemite from English Tea Store and two of the six were broken when delivered. There was almost no packing material in the box and the jars were banging around together. Not good for glass jars. Also, when I ordered the Vegemite, the store showed that they were in stock. A few days later I received notice that they were back ordered."

"I loved the teapot. It is pretty and It keeps my tea nice and warm. "

"Excellent service, excellent teas, plus great value. Can't beat the combination."

"The products I ordered arrived as described and well packed and the shipping was very fast. I will be ordering again"

"I have been buying my tea through English tea Store for a couple of years and have always been very satisfied with the quality and the prompt delivery."

"My items came quickly and everything was exactly as listed. Great company and I will order from English Tea Store again-soon. "

"No delivery yet, please advise!"

"I received my package within 5 days and was pleasantly surprised how large the 16 oz loose leaf tea packs are for the price!"

"I am extremely happy with the English Tea Store. They have always delivered on-time and great customer service - when an item isn't available they will substitute something of similar appeal/value."

"I received everything I wanted but was disappointed when I found out that two of the chocolate bars I had ordered had expired. It was worse because I saw this after eating them."

"Great product, quick shipping!"

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.