• Address: 1000 Westinghouse Dr suite 1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Part of my order had to be refunded because they didn't have it."

"I have ordered from the English Tea Store many times and my order or high quality teas has always been delivered promptly and correctly. "

"I was happy to receive all of my items in a timely manner."

"They provided fast reliable service."

"Very pleased with service and the teas. I found that the blends were perfectly done and now my tea palate has been expanded. Hope to reorder soon! "

"great online experience for a superb product!"

"English Tea Store always makes quick and accurate shipments, and it offers high-quality merchandise. Make it five-and-a-half stars!"

"Very smooth, pleasant shopping experience. The rose petal tea is absolutely delightful - our favorite! We will come back!"

"English tea store cancel the order never notified me about the cancelation. I found out by calling them. "

"I loved the prices of products and delivery of my
first order was fast. Very impressed. Will order
again from the English Tea Store.

"After I placed an order, I read horrific reviews about this online store. However, my order was delivered within 1-2 business days and I received the entire order in one parcel, although some of the products were going to be shipped sometime later according to their website. One of my purchases was a Wedgewood creamer and sugarbowl set which was an amazing bargain. I paid only $20 as opposed to $50 or more at other retail stores. Customer service was good except a long wait. Overall I'm positively surprised with the whole experience."

"Love shopping at The English Tea Store!!!!"

"I LOVED the products and the FREE shipping. One thing they could improve on is letting the customer know that the products are back ordered before checking out. I had to cancel one order since the items were for a gift and they would not arrive until after the date needed. Just a suggestion!"

"they packed the goods really well ."

"Delivery was on-time and arrived safely because the items were packed very well."

English Tea Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

English Tea Store is a merchant member
English Tea Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.