Stores > EnglishParts.com

• Customer Support: (866) 467-1776
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-08

"My only comment is with the shipping costs. Realizing that there is generally always some cost expected for shipping, I thought that a few more dollars could have been saved if EnglishParts.com had used a less-costly shipping choice for my order. Even if the trade-off would have resulted in a longer shipping period, that would have been acceptable. But otherwise, my part arrived in good order and apparently undamaged, so I am overall very pleased and will order from EnglishParts.com again!
Thank you!

2016-11-02

Fantastic

"Ordered a part for my 79 MGB. Company had exactly what I needed for a great price. Shipping was very quick. Thanks...MDW060"

2016-10-27

"Received my generator for my MGTD very quickly. Shipping to Hawaii is always costly, but shipping prices were fair. Good place to purchase large ticket items when shipping is a concern."

2016-10-13

Responsive to question

"Fast response and quick delivery.

Thanks!

2016-09-23

Synchronization

"Using a tip I got from a University Motors MG video, I ordered springs and screws for four SU HIF carburetors along with an air flow synchronizer. I received the expected communications from English Parts (order and shipping confirmations) in a timely manner. I received all of the items two days after the shipping confirmation. This was my first purchase from English Parts and even though it was a modest purchase, they and their reseller (Engel Imports) handled it very nicely. Well done!"

This review was modified by katzj01 on September 23 2016 10:32:22 AM

2016-09-20

"Good experience. Order shipped that day as I was told. Thanks."

2016-09-08

"Very quick response time! Order was exactly what the 'doctor' ordered!#!"

2016-08-15

So so

"Hood shims didn't fit without modification. It's a shim, not much else I can say. I'll try another parts house for my parts. "

2016-08-02

"The part came as promised. No drama just results."

2016-07-28

good return policy

"Just very professional!
Best regarda Maurice

2016-07-25

good material

"find all we need, and fit excellent"

2016-07-03

"Good service, good prices, good place to get parts for my 79' MGB"

2016-06-14

Super customer communication

"A part's availability delayed the shipment briefly, but even though this order was a small one, the attention to keeping me informed and the estimate update on delivery were both excellent. Items were expected high quality. "

2016-05-31

So Quick

"Fast delivery and exactly what I ordered. "

2016-05-26

You need it, they got it!

"Great service, quick shipping and parts get here fast. parts are just like the original."

This review was modified by tony-64928 on June 02 2016 10:18:40 AM

Share EnglishParts.com's store rating

EnglishParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EnglishParts.com is a merchant member
EnglishParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.