• Address: 5775 Venture Park Dr
    • Phone: (866) 467-1776
    • Customer Support: (866) 467-1776
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Order arrived quickly, well packaged and correct. I will confidently do business with this supplier in the future."

"As ordered and fast delivery."

"I am very satisfied with these parts."

"Shift knob ordered was not accurately reflected by the illustration . Shipping cost + cost of item brought the total cost to more than I thought it was worth (and could have bought locally). I will examine other options more closely before making future purchases."

"quick service, good pricing and knowledgeable people, "

"On one had the gas cap for my MGB. Moss or B. Victoria.
Had for all MGBs but not for my 77 MGB.

"I ordered a banjo bolt for the TR4 gas tank, they had the part, but it was the wrong size. Further, although the price was reasonable (4.95 I think), the shipping was exhorbinant above $12. So, extremely dissatisfied."

"Received the parts quickly and they were exactly as described."

"I should use them more often. I try dealing with the riff raff on eBay and then bang. due to bad service elsewhere I always end up here. Should come here first!
A Coil for a 1952 MGTD. They had it when all the others took money and failed to ship and held on to money. After 2 refunds elsewhere I would strongly suggest EP any day. They even answered a question I sent in with my order. 10 /10

"The tech people were very helpful before bought the part (polarity neutral fuel pump for an Austin Healey BN4). I previously bought a similar part from a different source, but the same manufacturer (Positive ground fuel pump for an Austin Healey BN4). That part didn't work at all. The polarity neutral pump purchased from EnglishParts.com works like a charm on my positive ground Healey.

Thanks!

"This firm is my first choice for parts for the Jaguar I am restoring. They are always willing to offer suggestions for alternatives parts and sources if they can't supply what I need...which happens very infrequently. The person assigned as my contact has saved me both time and money on many occasions. He always verifies that what I am ordering is appropriate for my particular Jaguar serial number. That kind of customer service is hard to find anymore. English Parts.com can count on my business as the primary parts source for any of the vehicles I am working on."

"Easily found parts, fairly priced and speedy delivery."

"They did a great job, very pleased!!"

"Had what I needed and quick."

"Fast shipping! First time ordering from them, will definitely buy from again!"

EnglishParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EnglishParts.com is a merchant member
EnglishParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.