• EnglishParts.co EnglishParts.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@englishparts.com
    • Phone: (866) 467-1776
    • Customer Support: (866) 467-1776
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday

"Ordered stuff I needed and arrived quickly "

"Not in stock. No notification. No tracking. Had to call to find order. Promised delivery, then was told vendor did not ship. Late again.

Really disappointed with EP.

Order person that did finally help did a good job.

May not use EP again.

"This is my second purchase from English Parts. The items ordered were of excellent quality, the pricing was fair, the delivery was quick with lots of contact information pertaining to the order. The web site was very well done and easy to navigate. What the heck else could anyone ask for? I will continue to be a loyal customer."

"A good company. You can purchase with confidence."

"Replacement Cigarette Lighter fit well into my 1996 Jaguar XJS 2+2.
Not quite as fancy as the original, but it is OK

"Quite satisfied ! So much so that you can expect a few more orders. I appreciate the fast delivery. Thanks."

"You need to update your system to the 21st Century. Seven days after I placed my online order I sent an email, asking when my part was going to ship, but I never received a response. Finally, it shipped eight days after the order was placed. I received no updates after it shipped. When it shipped I received a 'tracking number' that is your inhouse tracking number, not one for the carrier. How is a customer suppose to track their shipment when they do not have a tracking number for the carrier? What good is it for a customer to send an email only to have it ignored? I would not purchase another part or deal with your company ever again. Pathetic service and non-existent customer service."

"Great price quick shipping"

"Product was exactly as I expected---perfect replacement mirror that matches the other on my 40 year-old MG! Arrived in just a couple of days (much sooner than I expected). Straightforward directions and explanation. To top it off----the price was about HALF of the British part company where I formerly shopped. (no longer!) "

"Parts came in quicker thsn expected and price was the best I found."

"Order was received promptly. The price was very reasonable."

"Great co. Easy and fast to work with! "

"Great availability of parts, excellent service, and quick shipping."

"I have ordered several parts from English Parts they always have delivered in a timely manner. However they failed to answer my inquiry about a Carburetor rebuild kit they had listed. and don't always notify you when they ship"

"Very satisfied. Thank you. "

Share EnglishParts.com's store rating

EnglishParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EnglishParts.com is a merchant member
EnglishParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.