Stores > EnglishParts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-15

So so

"Hood shims didn't fit without modification. It's a shim, not much else I can say. I'll try another parts house for my parts. "

2016-08-02

"The part came as promised. No drama just results."

2016-07-28

good return policy

"Just very professional!
Best regarda Maurice

2016-07-25

good material

"find all we need, and fit excellent"

2016-07-03

"Good service, good prices, good place to get parts for my 79' MGB"

2016-06-14

Super customer communication

"A part's availability delayed the shipment briefly, but even though this order was a small one, the attention to keeping me informed and the estimate update on delivery were both excellent. Items were expected high quality. "

2016-05-31

So Quick

"Fast delivery and exactly what I ordered. "

2016-05-26

You need it, they got it!

"Great service, quick shipping and parts get here fast. parts are just like the original."

This review was modified by tony-64928 on June 02 2016 10:18:40 AM

Satisfied

"Good product and delivery. Thanks"

Perfect Service at a Great Price

"Title says it all - Very pleased"

Satisfied

"English Parts were great!!!!!!"

2016-04-26

Shipped promptly and as promised

"I heartily endorse this service and/or product.
Seriously, everything was as promised and shipped promptly.

2016-04-08

Part as expected and on time!

"I had not previously ordered from EnglishParts.com but I have ordered parts from its "sister" sellers - Terry's Jaguar Parts and Engel. Happy to report that English Parts.com keeps the same tradition as the others of no surprises, the best prices and prompt service. "

2016-03-21

incompetent and unprofesionals mishandled my transaction

"Ordered a fan motor for XJS said it was available , sent paypal the funds never heard again for a week then told part not available, no call to notify, no call to refund paypal just ignored me completely for a week while my car sat in a shop waiting for the part. No one called to cancel or return funds this is inexcusable and pathetic and I am disgusted with such unprofessional behavior Im in several car clubs and since your company does such poor business will gladly tell others of your skills as the public and classic car owners need awareness of such disappointing business tactics. Dr Whitt miffed"

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

A rep from EnglishParts.com, englishparts, has responded

“I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us here at English parts.com

It looks like the real problem was that although we refunded your money almost immediately, we did not contact you to inform you that we would not be able to supply the fan motor in a timely manner. That is where the breakdown in communication occurred.

I would like to stress that we have been in business for over 35 years and this is not the way we normally treat our customers and I would like to apologize and ask you to try us again.”

2016-03-11

outstanding service!

"I placed my order, and the next day I needed to be out of town for two weeks. When I called to tell English Parts what was up, they said they would hold my order until I returned. That is outstanding service."

Share EnglishParts.com's store rating

EnglishParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EnglishParts.com is a merchant member
EnglishParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.